WWF Blue Blazer

Brad Banister

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
Have (2) BLUE BLAZER DOLLS DTA TOUR for trade.....Looking for THs or make
offers.....Thanks...lmk

Brad Banister

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99

SMDriver

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Ah, the American ideal: capitalizing on a man's death in order to make a
bigger profit.

SMDriver

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
my mistake.

Mike Wilk wrote in message ...
>actually, i would agree, except, he is not asking for money, only
>trades.....thats what this hobby is all about, trading....
>

>--
>Mike Wilk
>mw...@the-spa.com
>http://www.the-spa.com/mikewilk
>Home Page for the Buffalo Bills and Starting Lineups

Mike Wilk

Jun 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/22/99

Mike Wilk

Jun 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/22/99
the scum asking $60 on ebay are the real problem here......its unreal, as
soon as this guy plunged, people all of a sudden felt compelled to ask crazy
prices....sad world we live in

--
SMDriver wrote in message ...

>my mistake.

Stephen McQuade

Jun 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/23/99
If it wasn't for capitalism you wouldn't be sitting in front of your
computer! you would be out plowing a field or hunting buffalo.

Glendon Groves

Jun 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/23/99
i need a few blue blazers, i need to know what THs are, or what you're
asking for them.
Gmo...@webtv.com

SMDriver

Jun 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/23/99
I said nothing about capitalism. Furthermore, I apologized to anyone
TRADING a Blue Blazer, unless they expect to get something outrageous in
return. Why would I be plowing a field or hunting buffalo if there were no
capitalism? Did capitalism create the ability to think. I THINK not.

Stephen McQuade wrote in message
<24734-37...@newsd-273.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...