Things Hateful To God

1 view

Amazing Grace

Aug 23, 2009, 1:40:04 PM8/23/09
PROV 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination
unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running
to mischief,
9 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among
brethren.

Randy �

Aug 23, 2009, 2:23:34 PM8/23/09
On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 13:40:04 -0400,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article <U9fkm.150949$FP2....@newsfe05.iad>,
Subject: Things Hateful To God
"Amazing Grace" <maran...@nospam.gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for admitting there _are_ things God hates! Anyone who
loves the truth will hate lies, false gospels that lead men to
hell, etc.!

--
Have you heard Christ died for our sins, and God raised Him
from the dead? Did you know God saves you from hell and

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 23, 2009, 2:58:38 PM8/23/09

"Randy �" <pulpi...@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 13:40:04 -0400,
> In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
> Article <U9fkm.150949$FP2....@newsfe05.iad>,
> Subject: Things Hateful To God
> "Amazing Grace" <maran...@nospam.gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>PROV 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an
>>abomination
>>unto him:
>>17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
>>18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in
>>running
>>to mischief,
>>9 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among
>>brethren.
>

> Thanks for admitting there _are_ things God hates! Anyone who
> loves the truth will hate lies, false gospels that lead men to
> hell, etc.!

Correct!

Sensi

Aug 23, 2009, 5:05:51 PM8/23/09

Sensi:
I was reading this and thought about the hands that shed
innocent blood. Innocent blood...
and thought about the blood of Christ being shed on
mankind so man could LIVE on earth.
Oh, and that part about the heart that diviseth wicked
imaginations. Wonder if it's possible to have a good
imagination and not be so gloomy and dark all the time?

Thanks Grace, it's nice to see you.

Hate Filled Homophobic Randy - Vera@acc0000000116 Anti Hate Filled Homophobic Randy - Vera

Aug 23, 2009, 5:10:53 PM8/23/09

"Randy �" <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for admitting there _are_ things God hates!

... such as Randy's homophobia.

"As rare as a fundamentalist who loves his neighbour."
--
The most pronounced characteristics [of fundamentalists] are the following:
(a) a very stong emphasis on the inerrancy of the Bible, the absence from it

Amazing Grace

Aug 23, 2009, 5:21:43 PM8/23/09

"Sensi" <sensi...@home.com> wrote in message

You are welcome. Nice to see you too.

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 23, 2009, 5:27:39 PM8/23/09
Sensi sensi...@home.com wrote in
_YSdneWN252vMgzX...@accessus.net

> Amazing Grace wrote:
>> PROV 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an
>> abomination unto him:
>> 17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
>> 18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in
>> running to mischief,
>> 9 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord
>> among brethren.
>

> Sensi:
> I was reading this

So you *can* read! Did you not say you were illiterate?

> and thought about the hands that shed
> innocent blood. Innocent blood...
> and thought about the blood of Christ being shed on
> mankind so man could LIVE on earth.

Eh? On earth? You can live on earth without that, but not very long.

> Oh, and that part about the heart that diviseth wicked
> imaginations. Wonder if it's possible to have a good
> imagination and not be so gloomy and dark all the time?

Do you mean like you have a vivid fantasy?

> Thanks Grace, it's nice to see you.

Sure. She might tell you about the weather.

http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de
http://the-beauty-of-the-psalms.blogspot.com
http://jesus-christ-is-my-lord-and-my-god.blogspot.com
http://bible-prophecy-and-revelation.blogspot.com/

Sensi

Aug 23, 2009, 5:40:54 PM8/23/09
::: Jesus is LORD ::: wrote:
> Sensi sensi...@home.com wrote in
> _YSdneWN252vMgzX...@accessus.net
>> Amazing Grace wrote:
>>> PROV 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an
>>> abomination unto him:
>>> 17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
>>> 18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in
>>> running to mischief,
>>> 9 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord
>>> among brethren.
>>
>> Sensi:
>> I was reading this
>

> So you *can* read! Did you not say you were illiterate?

Sensi:
Yep,and I can also read you... *behind* those words you post.

>> and thought about the hands that shed
>> innocent blood. Innocent blood...
>> and thought about the blood of Christ being shed on
>> mankind so man could LIVE on earth.
>
> Eh? On earth? You can live on earth without that, but not very long.

Sensi:
That comes from your wicked imagination.

>> Oh, and that part about the heart that diviseth wicked
>> imaginations. Wonder if it's possible to have a good
>> imagination and not be so gloomy and dark all the time?
>
> Do you mean like you have a vivid fantasy?

Sensi:
I fantasize that someday you'll grow up and be kind, decent
and Christ-like but you'll have to learn the hard way.

>> Thanks Grace, it's nice to see you.
>
> Sure. She might tell you about the weather.
>
> --

Sensi:
The weather here is perfect. 79 degrees, sunshine and lots
of birds singing. I picked a huge sunflower and laid it on
the patio for the birds to eat, they've been quite happy all
day. Life is good!

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 23, 2009, 11:59:11 PM8/23/09
On Aug 23, 2:27 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> Sensi sensi4si...@home.com wrote in
> _YSdneWN252vMgzXnZ2dnUVZ_g6dn...@accessus.net

> > Amazing Grace wrote:
> >> PROV 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an
> >> abomination unto him:
> >> 17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
> >> 18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in
> >> running to mischief,
> >> 9 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord
> >> among brethren.
>
> > Sensi:
> > I was reading this
>
> So you *can* read! Did you not say you were illiterate?
>
> > and thought about the hands that shed
> > innocent blood.  Innocent blood...
> >  and thought about the blood of Christ being shed on
> > mankind so man could LIVE on earth.
>
> Eh? On earth? You can live on earth without that, but not very long.
>
> > Oh, and that part about the heart that diviseth wicked
> > imaginations. Wonder if it's possible to have a good
> > imagination and not be so gloomy and dark all the time?
>
> Do you mean like you have a vivid fantasy?
>
> > Thanks Grace, it's nice to see you.
>
> Sure. She might tell you about the weather.

You really hate it when people you hate aren't hating each other and
get along, don't you? Invariably when this occurs, you launch
yourself into discussions where posters are enjoying each others'
company and do whatever you can to plant a poisonous weed in the
middle of it all.

Actually, I think it all boils down to jealousy on your part, Vera 6.

r m

Aug 24, 2009, 12:45:47 AM8/24/09
On Aug 24, 1:59 pm, <<kêllÿ>> <rosiebelleatrocketmail....@gmail.com>
wrote:

It was Jesus Who said -
"Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not
come to bring peace, but a sword. " - Mat 10:34.

Cheers.

PS: its was unseasonably hot this morning but light rain has set in.
More details http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDN10064.shtml .

Dr. House

Aug 24, 2009, 1:01:46 AM8/24/09
On Aug 23, 2:27 pm, " ::: Vendetta :::" <veral...@lycos.com> wrote:

[....]
> > Sensi:
> > I was reading this . . .

::: Vendetta :::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh377ngSt4c&feature=related

> > and thought about the hands that shed
> > innocent blood.  Innocent blood...
> >  and thought about the blood of Christ being shed on
> > mankind so man could LIVE on earth.

::: Vendetta :::

> Eh? On earth? You can live on earth without that, but not very long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOWbXoCzx-4&feature=related

Sensi and ::: Vendetta ::: have so much fun together!

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 24, 2009, 1:12:49 AM8/24/09
On Aug 23, 9:45 pm, r m <roym...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It was Jesus Who said -
> "Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not
> come to bring peace, but a sword. " - Mat 10:34.

Non-sequitur, Roy.

Randy �

Aug 24, 2009, 3:15:51 AM8/24/09
On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:59:11 -0700 (PDT),

<7af98ad6-e9fe-48e7...@x5g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Things Hateful To God
<<k�ll�>> <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Sure. She might tell you about the weather.
>
>You really hate it when people you hate aren't hating each other and
>get along, don't you? Invariably when this occurs, you launch
>yourself into discussions where posters are enjoying each others'
>company and do whatever you can to plant a poisonous weed in the
>middle of it all.
>
>Actually, I think it all boils down to jealousy on your part, Vera 6.

You're the one who's been on an Accuser of the Brethren
rampage, ever since you were exposed as someone proclaiming a
false gospel in here:

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 NASB
(9) Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit
the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators,
nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor
homosexuals,
(10) nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor
revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

1 John 3:7-8 NASB
(7) Little children, make sure no one deceives you; the one
who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is
righteous;
(8) the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil
has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for
this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil.

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:18:20 -0700 (PDT),

In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article

<411f947c-259b-4b02...@y4g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Self Defense
<<k�ll�>> <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote:
I *am* gay and have never said I stopped being gay

On 7 Jan 2007 18:38:14 -0800,

In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article

<1168223894.3...@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>,
Subject: Re: RANDY "PULPITFIRE" YOUNG...WHY DID YOU SAY
THAT???
"*IKnowThatIAmAWhosoeverToo*" <onthe...@verizon.net>
wrote:
I am a lesbian

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:17:55 -0700 (PDT),

In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article

<983eeea0-7d26-4811...@u16g2000pru.googlegroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Avoiding Self-righteousness A Sinful Woman
Forgiven
<<k�ll�>> <rosie...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
I was born homosexual, just as you were (I assume) born
heterosexual. I did not wake up one day and make a decision to
be homosexual any more than one day you woke up and decided to
be heterosexual. Homosexual is what I am naturally in sexual
preference and attraction.

On 21 Jul 2006 11:18:48 -0700,
in article
<1153505928....@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>,
"Whosoever" <onthe...@verizon.net> wrote:
No, the Bible does not forbid same-sex relations in a
committed, loving, monogamous relationship. It speaks of
homosexual-style rape in Genesis (but that isn't why Sodom was
destroyed), it speaks of anal-penetration in Leviticus (which
is something plenty of heterosexuals partake in), and it
speaks of same-sex temple prostitution in the New Testament.
None of these have anything to do with committed, loving,
monogamous homosexuality.

On 29 Jul 2006 23:25:00 -0700,
in article
<1154240700.1...@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
"3Wh�s�ever3" <onthe...@verizon.net> wrote:
I never said a word about my homosexuality in these groups
until you thought you had the right to "expose" me.
**************************************************************f

Randy �

Aug 24, 2009, 3:17:38 AM8/24/09
On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 21:45:47 -0700 (PDT),

<7292ba32-7dc2-4ed9...@p10g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,

r m <roy...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> You really hate it when people you hate aren't hating each other and
>> get along, don't you? Invariably when this occurs, you launch
>> yourself into discussions where posters are enjoying each others'
>> company and do whatever you can to plant a poisonous weed in the
>> middle of it all.
>>
>> Actually, I think it all boils down to jealousy on your part, Vera 6.
>
>It was Jesus Who said -
>"Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not
>come to bring peace, but a sword. " - Mat 10:34.
>
>Cheers.

That is correct.

Randy �

Aug 24, 2009, 3:43:22 AM8/24/09
On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:59:11 -0700 (PDT),

In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article
<7af98ad6-e9fe-48e7...@x5g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,

<<k�ll�>> <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Thanks Grace, it's nice to see you.
>>
>> Sure. She might tell you about the weather.
>
>You really hate it when people you hate aren't hating each other and
>get along, don't you? Invariably when this occurs, you launch
>yourself into discussions where posters are enjoying each others'
>company and do whatever you can to plant a poisonous weed in the
>middle of it all.

Actually, I believe there's a difference between a little
"idle" banter, and the brand of Peacenik, Hallmark,
Coffee-klatch, or Precious Moments christianity some try to
reduce the gospel to in here.

It's not just that some of these people carry on this way from
day to day, religiously making that which is holy seem common,
but that the only thing they will take a public stand against,
is someone who doesn't tolerate bland indifference to grave
moral or doctrinal error.

Em

Aug 24, 2009, 7:43:14 AM8/24/09

"Randy �" <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:59:11 -0700 (PDT),
> In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
> Article
> <7af98ad6-e9fe-48e7...@x5g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
> Subject: Re: Things Hateful To God

>>> Sure. She might tell you about the weather.
>>
>>You really hate it when people you hate aren't hating each other and
>>get along, don't you? Invariably when this occurs, you launch
>>yourself into discussions where posters are enjoying each others'
>>company and do whatever you can to plant a poisonous weed in the
>>middle of it all.
>

> Actually, I believe there's a difference between a little
> "idle" banter, and the brand of Peacenik, Hallmark,
> Coffee-klatch, or Precious Moments christianity some try to
> reduce the gospel to in here.
>
> It's not just that some of these people carry on this way from
> day to day, religiously making that which is holy seem common,
> but that the only thing they will take a public stand against,
> is someone who doesn't tolerate bland indifference to grave
> moral or doctrinal error.

You know, it's not so much what you do as how you do it! And your judgments
are without knowing who we are, what we've been through, how God has used
our lives and experiences to shape us, what He has taught us or how He
chooses or doesn't choose to use us for His purpose. We're all different
and we all bring something different to not only this newsgroup, but to
everyone we come in contact with during our day. Who are you to say what or
how we should post, who we should or shouldn't be friendly to, what we
should stand for, etc. etc.? I have been on this earth quite a bit longer
than you have and I've done quite all right without your "help", thank you!
Now do what you do so well and have the last word because I've said all I'm
going to say.

Amazing Grace

Aug 24, 2009, 8:00:15 AM8/24/09

"Em" <em3491...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Randy �" <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:59:11 -0700 (PDT),
>> In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
>> Article
>> <7af98ad6-e9fe-48e7...@x5g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
>> Subject: Re: Things Hateful To God
Amen, and you said it very well!
God bless,
Grace

Randy �

Aug 24, 2009, 10:09:53 AM8/24/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:43:14 +0100,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article <7ffcmlF...@mid.individual.net>,
"Em" <em3491...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Who are you to say what or
>how we should post, who we should or shouldn't be friendly to, what we
>should stand for, etc. etc.?

No, who are _you_ to question what God's word plainly states?

Who we should be friendly to:

2 John 1:8-11 NASB
(8) Watch yourselves, that you do not lose what we have
accomplished, but that you may receive a full reward.
(9) Anyone who goes too far and does not abide in the
teaching of Christ, does not have God; the one who abides in
the teaching, he has both the Father and the Son.
(10) If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching,
do not receive him into your house, and do not give him a
greeting;
(11) for the one who gives him a greeting participates in his
evil deeds.

Jude Alexander, for example, openly advertised in these
groups, that his purpose for posting was to get people to
doubt the Bible was God's word. Not only did Amazing Grace
fail to refute him for that, but she continually fraternized
with him while he did it, as if she couldn't get enough of his
southern charm.

To my knowledge, she never once refuted him for his continual
attacks on Scripture, and if anyone dared to point out what he
was doing to her, she feigned indignation against them like
_they_ were the ones in error, and slapped them in a
kill-file!

James 4:4 NIV
(4) You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship
with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be
a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

1 John 2:15 NIV
(15) Do not love the world or anything in the world. If
anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

What we should stand for:

(1 Corinthians 15:1 NASB) Now I make known to you, brethren,
the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received,
in which also you stand,

(1 Corinthians 16:13 NASB) Be on the alert, stand firm in the
faith, act like men, be strong.

(Ephesians 6:11 NASB) Put on the full armor of God, so that
you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the
devil.

(Ephesians 6:13 NASB) Therefore, take up the full armor of
God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and
having done everything, to stand firm.

(Ephesians 6:14 NASB) Stand firm therefore, HAVING GIRDED
YOUR LOINS WITH TRUTH, and HAVING PUT ON THE BREASTPLATE OF
RIGHTEOUSNESS,

(Philippians 4:1 NASB) Therefore, my beloved brethren whom I
long to see, my joy and crown, in this way stand firm in the
Lord, my beloved.

(1 Thessalonians 3:8 NASB) for now we really live, if you
stand firm in the Lord.

(2 Thessalonians 2:15 NASB) So then, brethren, stand firm and
hold to the traditions which you were taught, whether by word
of mouth or by letter from us.

(1 Peter 5:12 NASB) Through Silvanus, our faithful brother
(for so I regard him), I have written to you briefly,
exhorting and testifying that this is the true grace of God.
Stand firm in it!

Randy �

Aug 24, 2009, 10:15:11 AM8/24/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 08:00:15 -0400,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article <khvkm.1590$fw1....@newsfe03.iad>,
"Amazing Grace" <maran...@nospam.gmail.com> wrote:

>"Em" <em3491...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>> "Randy �" <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:59:11 -0700 (PDT),
>>> In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
>>> Article
>>> <7af98ad6-e9fe-48e7...@x5g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
>>> Subject: Re: Things Hateful To God

On the contrary, she just feigned indignation against the
plain teaching of Scripture:

[...]

_they_ were the ones in error, slapped them in a
kill-file, and labeled them as tyrannical bullys!

And thank to both of you, for perfectly illustrating my point,
on queue!

Again:

Em

Aug 24, 2009, 10:39:25 AM8/24/09

"Amazing Grace" <maran...@nospam.gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Em" <em3491...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Randy �" <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:59:11 -0700 (PDT),
>>> In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
>>> Article
>>> <7af98ad6-e9fe-48e7...@x5g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
>>> Subject: Re: Things Hateful To God
It's like talking to a really thick brick wall though. They don't listen to
what anyone's really saying, only pick what they can use to continue their
obsession. Sad.

Amazing Grace

Aug 24, 2009, 11:43:59 AM8/24/09

> "Amazing Grace" <maran...@nospam.gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Em" <em3491...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Randy �" <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in message
One thing for sure, we dont have to read any post we dont choose to. I
post as the Holy Spirit directs and not as anyone in this group directs OR
justify it to anyone in this group.
My killfile and delete button works great. Have a great day.
God bless,
Grace

Mordecai

Aug 24, 2009, 3:49:42 PM8/24/09

Em wrote:

One of my christian friends is helping several different young lads who are in
bad home situations. He has committed himself to the years of parental type
support for such people, including going to court when required, helping them
choose career paths and a host of the areas where true friendship counts in
building the life of another - even though the other is a stranger and not
family. He might not see any for weeks or months - and usually only at a crisis
... but that does not mean that he is without input.

And there are some where the person will fail anyway - one of his brood will
probably die in a few years, into drugs and booze ... but another has got
himself a career and can make a success of himself - something impossible a few
short years ago. And others are in-between - still growing and choosing.

He was reading a few of the posts. His comments, even second hand - are worth
listening to.

I look at these people and the only way to help them is with years of persistent
and constant interactions .. years of hard work. I do not think these people are
worth the effort. Whilst these (pointing to his brood of kids he is helping with
only a few hours in any week) these I will put the effort into.

It is an interesting perspective.

BTW - I found his comments about Randy interesting.
They match your own.

--
Mordecai!

When words and actions disagree, believe actions.
When rhetoric and reality disagree, either rhetoric is wrong or reality is
wrong, and reality is Never wrong.

Hate Filled Homophobic Randy - Vera@acc0000000119 Anti Hate Filled Homophobic Randy - Vera

Aug 24, 2009, 4:55:10 PM8/24/09
"Randy �" <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No, who are _you_ to question what God's word plainly states?

Jesus said in Matthew 5:42, "Give to him that asketh thee, and from
him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away." May I have your house
and car and may I borrow your most prized possession?

Message has been deleted

Hate Filled Homophobic Randy - Vera@acc0000000119 I

Aug 24, 2009, 5:11:09 PM8/24/09
"Diana" wrote:

> Very well and truthfully stated Em.

Diana's back! Good to see you.

Amazing Grace

Aug 24, 2009, 5:16:09 PM8/24/09

"Diana" <shech...@reborn.com> wrote in message

> "Em" <em3491...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Randy �" <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:59:11 -0700 (PDT),
>>> In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
>>> Article
>>> <7af98ad6-e9fe-48e7...@x5g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
>>> Subject: Re: Things Hateful To God
> Very well and truthfully stated Em.

Sister Di! Welcome back. Missed you.
God bless,
Grace

Sensi

Aug 24, 2009, 5:22:02 PM8/24/09

Sensi:
Jude didn't attack the Bible he questioned many scriptures
for interpretations of....which if you read your Bible it
does say it's ok as in 2Timothy 3:16.

> To my knowledge, she never once refuted him for his continual
> attacks on Scripture, and if anyone dared to point out what he
> was doing to her, she feigned indignation against them like
> _they_ were the ones in error, slapped them in a
> kill-file, and labeled them as tyrannical bullys!

Sensi:
Why would she need to bully Jude? Jude was his own person
asking, pondering and trying to figure out why
interpretations tend to cause people to dislike each other.

> James 4:4 NIV
> (4) You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship
> with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be
> a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

Sensi:
The interpretation of that one is quite ignorant in the new
NIV. You're born to live life in this world...God so loved
the world.. and you pick verses to indicate God hates the
world...Maybe it's people like you that hate the world, life
and everything in it that you're friendly with.
You can be a friend of hate, or love. I'm banking that you
choose hate..

> 1 John 2:15 NIV
> (15) Do not love the world or anything in the world. If
> anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Sensi:
Again, if you love hate then your world is created from hate.

> What we should stand for:
>
> (1 Corinthians 15:1 NASB) Now I make known to you, brethren,
> the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received,
> in which also you stand,

Sensi:
Jesus preached the gospel of love thy neighbor and you're
preaching hate your neighbor.

> (1 Corinthians 16:13 NASB) Be on the alert, stand firm in the

> faith, act like men, be strong.\

Sensi:
It is love that is stronger than hate..Be strong in LOVE.

> (Ephesians 6:11 NASB) Put on the full armor of God, so that
> you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the
> devil.

Sensi:

Ahhh, wouldn't your devil tell you that God is hate?
You seem to take that verse as a mark against your brother
but maybe its you that has marked your brother with hate
instead of love. You're always looking down on people as if
they're not good enough for you or God.

> (Ephesians 6:13 NASB) Therefore, take up the full armor of
> God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and
> having done everything, to stand firm.

Sensi:
Resist hate...You resist love...

> (Ephesians 6:14 NASB) Stand firm therefore, HAVING GIRDED
> YOUR LOINS WITH TRUTH, and HAVING PUT ON THE BREASTPLATE OF
> RIGHTEOUSNESS,

Sensi:
There's that *loin* thing again... And if you're going to
wear the breastplate of righteousness then you can't do it
from a pov that you have to hate everyone... God is love,
Jesus proved that...

> (Philippians 4:1 NASB) Therefore, my beloved brethren whom I
> long to see, my joy and crown, in this way stand firm in the
> Lord, my beloved.
>
> (1 Thessalonians 3:8 NASB) for now we really live, if you
> stand firm in the Lord.
>
> (2 Thessalonians 2:15 NASB) So then, brethren, stand firm and
> hold to the traditions which you were taught, whether by word
> of mouth or by letter from us.
>
> (1 Peter 5:12 NASB) Through Silvanus, our faithful brother
> (for so I regard him), I have written to you briefly,
> exhorting and testifying that this is the true grace of God.
> Stand firm in it!
>

> And thank to both of you, for perfectly illustrating my point,
> on queue!
>
> Again:
>> Actually, I believe there's a difference between a little
>> "idle" banter, and the brand of Peacenik, Hallmark,
>> Coffee-klatch, or Precious Moments christianity some try to
>> reduce the gospel to in here.
>>
>> It's not just that some of these people carry on this way from
>> day to day, religiously making that which is holy seem common,
>> but that the only thing they will take a public stand against,
>> is someone who doesn't tolerate bland indifference to grave
>> moral or doctrinal error.

Sensi:
Why make a big hairy scene about everyone else not doing
what you want them to do. You probably don't realize that
you have your own Randy-isms to work on and work out, do
you? Why make it everyone else's fault? What have you done
today that is so holy and uncommon?

Message has been deleted

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 24, 2009, 5:29:16 PM8/24/09
Diana shech...@reborn.com wrote in 7fgdcpF...@mid.individual.net

Did you say "for good"?

Diana shech...@reborn.com wrote in 7d8uigF...@mid.individual.net

> I am leaving ACC for good

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 24, 2009, 5:43:58 PM8/24/09
On Aug 24, 2:40 pm, "Diana" <shechin...@reborn.com> wrote:

> " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com> wrote in messagenews:7fgf1eF...@mid.individual.net...
>
> > Diana shechin...@reborn.com wrote in 7fgdcpF2ivt9...@mid.individual.net

> > Did you say "for good"?
>
> > Diana shechin...@reborn.com wrote in 7d8uigF2aceh...@mid.individual.net

> >> I am leaving ACC for good
>
> Yes I did, and as you might know it is a woman's prerogative to change her
> mind and I did just that...changed my mind.

Do you see how making such exclusive statements such as "for good" can
cause your credibility to come into question (and in the end, just
give haters and fault-finders such as Vera and Randy fodder at a later
date)?

Randy �

Aug 24, 2009, 5:52:59 PM8/24/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 14:43:58 -0700 (PDT),

In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article
<48a61237-8c8b-4dff...@t13g2000yqt.googlegroups.com>,

<<k�ll�>> <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

You don't need to worry about her saying "for good". You're
still trying to justify the false, damnable gospel that
unrepentant homosexuals will inherit the kingdom of God:

wrote:
I am a lesbian

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:17:55 -0700 (PDT),

In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article

Amazing Grace

Aug 24, 2009, 5:58:08 PM8/24/09

"Sensi" <sensi...@home.com> wrote in message

What Randy is impliyng here is absolutely untrue. The conversation I had
with Jude was several years ago. I did not know then nor now everything he
believed. There was nothing improper between Jude and myself and to best of
my knowlege there was no mention of any southern charm. In fact I am
probably old enough to be his mother. We talked about Southern food along
with several other posters in this group and the fact he was stationed in
the state where I live when he was in the service. Until a few months ago
when my husband went to be with the Lord I was a happily married wife,mother
and grandmother. There has NEVER
been anything improper between me and any other man, posting on this group
or in real life. Anyone that says or implies otherwise is a blatant liar.
Grace

(snipped)

Randy �

Aug 24, 2009, 6:17:14 PM8/24/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 16:22:02 -0500,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article <J5GdnZRUjMXhmQ7X...@accessus.net>,
Sensi <sensi...@home.com> wrote:

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:27:42 -0500,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article <MXxUg.40427$KR1....@bignews2.bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: I've heard it called
"Jude Alexander" <Cajun@middle of the swamp.com> wrote:
EVERYBODY knows I KNOW that the bible is NOT the inerrant word
of God. God doesn't author confusion, absurdity and
contradictions as well as errors. DUH

>> To my knowledge, she never once refuted him for his continual
>> attacks on Scripture, and if anyone dared to point out what he
>> was doing to her, she feigned indignation against them like
>> _they_ were the ones in error, slapped them in a
>> kill-file, and labeled them as tyrannical bullys!
>

>Sensi:
>Why would she need to bully Jude? Jude was his own person
>asking, pondering and trying to figure out why
>interpretations tend to cause people to dislike each other.

ibid. This is not alt.greenpeace.heresywhores

>> James 4:4 NIV
>> (4) You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship
>> with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be
>> a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.
>

>Sensi:
>The interpretation of that one is quite ignorant in the new
>NIV. You're born to live life in this world...God so loved
>the world.. and you pick verses to indicate God hates the
>world...Maybe it's people like you that hate the world, life
>and everything in it that you're friendly with.
>You can be a friend of hate, or love. I'm banking that you
>choose hate..

I'm not going to entertain your blatant Bible contradictions
any further.

faith...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2009, 6:30:59 PM8/24/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:58:08 -0400,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article <R1Ekm.282816$Ta5....@newsfe15.iad>,

I'm not suggesting you had some improper romantic relationship
with him, but that he blatantly came in here and announced
that his purpose in here was to get people to doubt the Bible
is God's word. No matter how obvious he was about this, you
fraternized with him like he was your favorite nephew, and if
anyone dared to mention to you that he was attacking our faith
in Scriptures, you treated that person as if they were a
tyrannical bully who must be kill-filed, and would hear none
of it.

And please don't pretend like you didn't know about it,
because he constantly proclaimed it in here, voluntarily:

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:27:42 -0500,

In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",

Article <MXxUg.40427$KR1....@bignews2.bellsouth.net>,
"Jude Alexander" <Cajun@middle of the swamp.com> wrote:
EVERYBODY knows I KNOW that the bible is NOT the inerrant word
of God. God doesn't author confusion, absurdity and
contradictions as well as errors. DUH

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Em

Aug 24, 2009, 6:41:18 PM8/24/09

"Mordecai" <"mldavis(please dont spam)"@internode.on.net> wrote in message

It is indeed. By the way, I have great admiration for people who dedicate
time and effort to these troubled kids! They are worth it!

> BTW - I found his comments about Randy interesting.
> They match your own.

Thanks Mordecai.

Em

Aug 24, 2009, 6:46:30 PM8/24/09

"Diana" <shech...@reborn.com> wrote in message

> "Em" <em3491...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
> Very well and truthfully stated Em.

Thanks. Welcome back my friend!

Amazing Grace

Aug 24, 2009, 6:48:44 PM8/24/09

<faith...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I am not pretending anything and you are a liar. There were many posts I
did not read. You must have figured that out since it was about that same
time you were trying to intimadate me by sending list of people you were
instructing me to rebuke to my personal e-mail, which you had because I had
offered to pray for and send a card to your sick wife. You continued to
press for that even after I told you I did not wish to take part in that
thread. You continued after I told you I had prayed about it and did not
feel led to do that. You even continued to after I told you I had just been
in the hospital and almost died and did not want to be a part of that
discussion.
YOU ARE A BULLY. However you do not intimidate me and I will never take
orders from you.
Yes, I recognized that this post was from you. However I am not in the
least interested in readin g anything else you have to say. I have seen
enough of your twisting words and your deceit.
PLONK!!!!!!!!!!

Ms.Moneypenny

Aug 24, 2009, 6:49:51 PM8/24/09

> "<<k�ll�>>" <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> ---))) First, they don't decide when I want to change my mind. They
> don't decide my life. They can rant and rave but it was my choice to
> change my mind. I took into consideration before coming back that I
> did indeed say "for good" but that does not negate the fact that I
> chose to change my mind.

Everyone knows its always just another lie. No one ever believes
anything she has to say. She has left forever a hundred times.
She is known as an Attention whore.

Moneypenny

Message has been deleted

Ms.Moneypenny

Aug 24, 2009, 6:50:44 PM8/24/09

> "Randy �" <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Randy you are a blatant liar. Kelly did no such thing. There was
> nothing in my post or her post to me concerning homosexuality.

See, at it already.

Moneypenny

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 24, 2009, 6:57:12 PM8/24/09
On Aug 24, 3:09 pm, "Diana" <shechin...@reborn.com> wrote:

> ---))) First, they don't decide when I want to change my mind. They don't
> decide my life. They can rant and rave but it was my choice to change my
> mind. I took into consideration before coming back that I did indeed say
> "for good" but that does not negate the fact that I chose to change my mind.

I wasn't suggesting they decide your life or that anything negates the
fact you changed your mind. I am merely suggesting that in the
future, if you again decide to leave Usenet for a while, that you do
so *without* making such grand proclamations that can be used against
you at a later time.

Randy ®

Aug 24, 2009, 7:02:24 PM8/24/09
On 8/24/2009 5:49 PM, Diana wrote:

> <faith...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> So you accuse Grace of "Fraternizing" with sinners or non believers? So
> then you also would accuse Jesus of the same? You are a Pharisee at it's
> worse.
>
> Mark 2
>
> 15 And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many
> publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for
> there were many, and they followed him. 16 And when the scribes and
> Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his
> disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?
> 17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need
> of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous,
> but sinners to repentance.

There's a difference between the way Jesus treated sinners,
brothers, and false teachers. He routinely blasted false
teachers who led men to hell. You're trying to confuse the
difference in such a way that promotes a favorable environment
for brazen heretics, and makes them out to be the poor hounded
victims, which is a glaring lie.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 24, 2009, 7:06:22 PM8/24/09
On Aug 24, 3:48 pm, "Amazing Grace" <maranat...@nospam.gmail.com>
wrote:

>  I am not pretending anything and you are a liar. There were many posts I
> did not read. You must have figured that out since it was about that same
> time you were trying to intimadate me by sending list of people you were
> instructing me to rebuke to my personal e-mail, which you had because I had
> offered to pray for and send a card to your sick wife. You continued to
> press for that even after I told you I did not wish to take part in that
> thread. You continued after I told you I had prayed about it and did not
> feel led to do that. You even continued to after I told you I had just been
> in the hospital and almost died and did not want to be a part of that
> discussion.
>  YOU ARE A BULLY. However you do not intimidate me and I will never take
> orders from you.

Thanks for blowing the whistle on Randy about this, Grace. This
"list" he sent to you by email confirms what I have long suspected
about his - that he is running an away-from-Usenet campaign to lobby
other posters to bully posters he doesn't like. That he is doing so
with females he may see as inferior and vulnerable also fits the
profile I have been able to put together on him.

Randy is, indeed, a bully - and I believe he bullies the way he does
from behind a computer keyboard because he feels so out of control of
his own personal life. Randy is what is known as a "spiritual
abuser". Take a look at the following link for a frighteningly
accurate profile of Randy Young and his life in Usenet:
http://www.watchman.org/prOfile/abusepro.htm

I think it might surprise you how well this website describes Randy in
Usenet. I thank God he doesn't have a real congregation to abuse,
take advantage of and damage emotionally and spiritually.

Take care - and enjoy your "plonk" away from the bullying. ;-)

....Matt...

Aug 24, 2009, 7:07:30 PM8/24/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:43:14 +0100, "Em" <em3491...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"Randy �" <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:59:11 -0700 (PDT),

>> In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
>> Article

>> <7af98ad6-e9fe-48e7...@x5g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,

>> Subject: Re: Things Hateful To God

Well said EM

God Bless You

Matt

13...@amazinggracetheliar.com

Aug 24, 2009, 7:07:39 PM8/24/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:48:44 -0400,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article <mNEkm.151829$FP2....@newsfe05.iad>,

You are the liar. You treat people who defend the truth like
rank heretics, and you treat rank heretics like your dear
brothers in Christ:

....Matt...

Aug 24, 2009, 7:09:12 PM8/24/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:01:08 -0400, "Diana" <shech...@reborn.com>
wrote:

>"Em" <em3491...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>> "Randy �" <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:59:11 -0700 (PDT),

>>> In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
>>> Article

>>> <7af98ad6-e9fe-48e7...@x5g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,

>>> Subject: Re: Things Hateful To God

>Very well and truthfully stated Em.

Hi Diana Glad to see you here.

I agree with the above.

God Bless You

Matt

Randy �

Aug 24, 2009, 7:09:06 PM8/24/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:40:46 -0400,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article <7fgj7oF...@mid.individual.net>,
"Diana" <shech...@reborn.com> wrote:

>> You don't need to worry about her saying "for good". You're
>> still trying to justify the false, damnable gospel that
>> unrepentant homosexuals will inherit the kingdom of God:
>>

>Randy you are a blatant liar. Kelly did no such thing. There was nothing in
>my post or her post to me concerning homosexuality.

You said the same thing about Glenn, after I quoted him saying
"Jesus is not God".

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 NASB
(9) Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit
the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators,
nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor
homosexuals,
(10) nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor
revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

Randy �

Aug 24, 2009, 7:10:43 PM8/24/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:49:51 -0400,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article <h6v5eh$390$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
"Ms.Moneypenny" <money...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> ---))) First, they don't decide when I want to change my mind. They
>> don't decide my life. They can rant and rave but it was my choice to
>> change my mind. I took into consideration before coming back that I
>> did indeed say "for good" but that does not negate the fact that I
>> chose to change my mind.
>
>Everyone knows its always just another lie. No one ever believes
>anything she has to say. She has left forever a hundred times.
>She is known as an Attention whore.
>
>Moneypenny

I'm not going to argue with that.

....Matt...

Aug 24, 2009, 7:11:13 PM8/24/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:40:37 -0400, "Diana" <shech...@reborn.com>
wrote:

>" ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <vera...@lycos.com> wrote in message
>> Diana shech...@reborn.com wrote in 7fgdcpF...@mid.individual.net

>> Did you say "for good"?
>>

>> Diana shech...@reborn.com wrote in 7d8uigF...@mid.individual.net

>>> I am leaving ACC for good
>>

>Yes I did, and as you might know it is a woman's prerogative to change her
>mind and I did just that...changed my mind.

True, My wife has used this before on me. I love her for it.

God Bless

Matt

Randy �

Aug 24, 2009, 7:11:41 PM8/24/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:50:44 -0400,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article <h6v5g6$3s0$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
"Ms.Moneypenny" <money...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Randy you are a blatant liar. Kelly did no such thing. There was
>> nothing in my post or her post to me concerning homosexuality.
>
>See, at it already.
>
>Moneypenny

I wonder if she actually believes herself.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

....Matt...

Aug 24, 2009, 7:15:09 PM8/24/09

Your such a good Christian Moneypenny. Maybe you are a attention
whore.

Diana. Vera's and Randy's little hate group has grown or has sock
puppets I don't know which.

Matt

Randy �

Aug 24, 2009, 7:15:56 PM8/24/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 16:06:22 -0700 (PDT),

In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article
<82a38656-68a9-40ec...@k30g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,

<<k�ll�>> <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

No, she's just trying to cover up for the fact she blatantly
fraternized with people who's stated mission in here was to
get people to doubt the Bible is God's word:

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:27:42 -0500,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article <MXxUg.40427$KR1....@bignews2.bellsouth.net>,
"Jude Alexander" <Cajun@middle of the swamp.com> wrote:
EVERYBODY knows I KNOW that the bible is NOT the inerrant word
of God. God doesn't author confusion, absurdity and
contradictions as well as errors. DUH

That's her favorite spiritual nephew there.

And you, Kelly, have been flapping your mouth like the accuser
of the brethren, ever since you were exposed promoting the
false gospel that unrepentant homosexuals will inherit the

wrote:
I am a lesbian

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:17:55 -0700 (PDT),

In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article

Hate Filled Randy - Vera@acc0000000120 I

Aug 24, 2009, 7:16:34 PM8/24/09
"Randy �" <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> the bible is NOT the inerrant word
> of God. God doesn't author confusion, absurdity and
> contradictions as well as errors. DUH

Correct! Amen!

When the bible contradicts itself which is the one and only part that is the
"Word of God"?

CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE
By name: http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra/by_name.html
By book: http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra/by_book.html

Do you accept 2 Peter, written 100-160 CE when Peter was dead, to be the
"Word of God" even though no scholar in the world now considers it to be
authentic? (See http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/2peter.html )

Which of the various endings to Mark's gospel is the one and only true
ending to this part of the "Word of God"? (See
http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/mark.html )

Do you condone slavery like both the New and Old Testaments of the "Word of
God"? (See http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/slavery.html )

Do you condone genocide like that of Joshua in the "Word of God"? (See
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/genocide.html )

Do you condone multiple multiple wives and concubines like Solomon had in
the "Word of God"? (See
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/interp/polygamy.html )

Note that I provide EVIDENCE yet Randy has no evidence - only his naive
literal fundamentalist man-made dogma.

--
FUNDY FUNHOUSE -
http://fundamentalistfunhouse.blogspot.com/

Hate Filled Randy - Vera@acc0000000120 I

Aug 24, 2009, 7:18:54 PM8/24/09
"Diana" wrote:

> So you accuse Grace of "Fraternizing" with sinners or non believers? So
> then you also would accuse Jesus of the same? You are a Pharisee at it's
> worse.
>
> Mark 2
>
> 15 And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many
> publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for
> there were many, and they followed him. 16 And when the scribes and
> Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his
> disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and
> sinners? 17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole
> have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call
> the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Yep! Randy� is a HYPOCRITE!!!

Hate Filled Randy - Vera@acc0000000120 I

Aug 24, 2009, 7:21:10 PM8/24/09
"Ms.Moneypenny" aka Abby <money...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Everyone knows its always just another lie.

You prove absolutely true ........
"As rare as a fundamentalist who loves her neighbour."
--
The most pronounced characteristics [of fundamentalists] are the following:
(a) a very stong emphasis on the inerrancy of the Bible, the absence from it
of any sort of error;
(b) a strong hostility to modern theology and to the methods, results and
implications of modern critical study of the Bible;
(c) an assurance that those who do not share their religious viewpoint are
not really 'true Christians' at all.
- James Barr "Fundamentalism" (SCM Press:1977) p.1

Randy �

Aug 24, 2009, 7:21:13 PM8/24/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:14:39 -0400,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article <7fgl74F...@mid.individual.net>,
"Diana" <shech...@reborn.com> wrote:

>---))) I know that Kelly. It was just for the sake of your knowing that they
>do not determine what I do. I changed my mind is all.

And now let's hear it. Make Kelly's false gospel that

unrepentant homosexuals will inherit the kingdom of God

complete, by embracing her as your "dear sister in Christ":

Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of
the city of Sodom�both young and old�surrounded the house.
They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you
tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with
them." Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind
him and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing.
(Genesis 19:4-7)

"'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is
detestable. (Leviticus 18:22)

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both
of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be
put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
(Leviticus 20:13)

While they were enjoying themselves, some of the wicked men of
the city surrounded the house. Pounding on the door, they
shouted to the old man who owned the house, "Bring out the man
who came to your house so we can have sex with him." The owner
of the house went outside and said to them, "No, my friends,
don't be so vile. Since this man is my guest, don't do this
disgraceful thing. (Judges 19:22-23)

They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped
and served created things rather than the Creator�who is
forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to
shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual
relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also
abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with
lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other
men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their
error. (Romans 1:25-27)

(1 Corinthians 6:9) Do you not know that the wicked will not
inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the
sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male
prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but
for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy
and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers,
for murderers, for the sexually immoral, for those practicing
homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers. And
it is for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine that
conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed
God, which he entrusted to me. (1 Timothy 1:9-11)

In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns
gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They
serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of
eternal fire. (Jude 1:7)

Hate Filled Randy - Vera@acc0000000120 I

Aug 24, 2009, 7:22:49 PM8/24/09
"Diana" wrote:

> "Ms.Moneypenny" <money...@yahoo.com> wrote
> This coming from a someone who posted that she was dead LOL LOL > LOL.
You sure do post alot for a dead woman Janie.

She only smells like she's dead.

Hate Filled Randy - Vera@acc0000000120 I

Aug 24, 2009, 7:25:49 PM8/24/09
"Randy �" <pulpi...@gmail.com> wroteth:

> And now let's hear it.

You prove absolutely true ........

Ms.Moneypenny

Aug 24, 2009, 7:30:07 PM8/24/09

> "Ms.Moneypenny" <money...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Coming from someone who has been harassing Mark and others who don't
> adhere to her beliefs. See you joined the Griz cult again.
> Nice...Not!

Go away all you do is start trouble, and take your swine sandwich with
you.
MP

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 24, 2009, 7:30:11 PM8/24/09
On Aug 24, 4:07 pm, 13...@amazinggracetheliar.com wrote:

> >> And please don't pretend like you didn't know about it,
> >> because he constantly proclaimed it in here, voluntarily:

> > I am not pretending anything and you are a liar. There were many posts I
> >did not read. You must have figured that out since it was about that same
> >time you were trying to intimadate me by sending list of people you were
> >instructing me to rebuke to my personal e-mail, which you had because I had
> >offered to pray for and send a card to your sick wife. You continued to
> >press for that even after I told you I did not wish to take part in that
> >thread. You continued after I told you I had prayed about it and did not
> >feel led to do that. You even continued to after I told you I had just been
> >in the hospital and almost died and did not want to be a part of that
> >discussion.
> > YOU ARE A BULLY. However you do not intimidate me and I will never take
> >orders from you.
> >   Yes, I recognized that this post was from you. However I am not in the
> >least interested in readin g anything else you have to say. I have seen
> >enough of your twisting words and your deceit.
> >  PLONK!!!!!!!!!!

> You are the liar.  You treat people who defend the truth like
> rank heretics, and you treat rank heretics like your dear
> brothers in Christ:

Oh, and you're SO honest and non-deceptive that you have now created
yet *another* nym to get around killfiles just so you can continue to
bully Grace??? Good grief - get a life, dude. Better yet, get a job
so you can do something useful and stop harassing women on the
internet in order to fulfill your obsessive need to be seen as the
"big-man-on-the-Usenet-campus". You must be truly powerless IRL to be
such a keyboard-cowboy and bully of those you don't even know
personally. Do you realize what a caricature and complete joke you
are becoming in Usenet? How can you possibly think you are serving
God when it is so obvious you are only serving yourself and your ego
in here?

Okay - enough of this - time to put another Randy nym and email
address in my killfile.

<PLONK!>

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 24, 2009, 7:31:26 PM8/24/09
On Aug 24, 4:15 pm, ....Matt... <spamtrdell1...@gmail.com.....> wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:49:51 -0400, "Ms.Moneypenny"
>

> <moneypen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >"Diana" <shechin...@reborn.com> wrote in message
>
> >> "<<kêllÿ>>" <rosiebelleatrocketmail....@gmail.com> wrote in message

Sockpuppets.

Ms.Moneypenny

Aug 24, 2009, 7:31:44 PM8/24/09

> "Ms.Moneypenny" <money...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Diana" <shech...@reborn.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>> "<<k�ll�>>" <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote in
> This coming from a someone who posted that she was dead LOL LOL LOL.
> You sure do post alot for a dead woman Janie.

I never posted such a post. Are you still weighing in on a cattle
scale these days?

PM

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ms.Moneypenny

Aug 24, 2009, 7:33:39 PM8/24/09

> "<<k�ll�>>" <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 24, 3:09 pm, "Diana" <shechin...@reborn.com> wrote:
>
>> ---))) First, they don't decide when I want to change my mind. They
>> don't
>> decide my life. They can rant and rave but it was my choice to
>> change my
>> mind. I took into consideration before coming back that I did
>> indeed say
>> "for good" but that does not negate the fact that I chose to change
>> my mind.
>
> I wasn't suggesting they decide your life or that anything negates
> the
> fact you changed your mind. I am merely suggesting that in the
> future, if you again decide to leave Usenet for a while, that you do
> so *without* making such grand proclamations that can be used
> against
> you at a later time.

> ---))) I know that Kelly. It was just for the sake of your knowing
> that they do not determine what I do. I changed my mind is all.

She is a compulsive liar ......is all.
why do you think she won't archive her posts anymore?? Its because she
got caught too
many times
in her own lies.

MP

Amazing Grace

Aug 24, 2009, 7:34:12 PM8/24/09

wrote:

> I am not pretending anything and you are a liar. There were many posts I

> did not read. You must have figured that out since it was about that same
> time you were trying to intimadate me by sending list of people you were
> instructing me to rebuke to my personal e-mail, which you had because I
> had
> offered to pray for and send a card to your sick wife. You continued to
> press for that even after I told you I did not wish to take part in that
> thread. You continued after I told you I had prayed about it and did not
> feel led to do that. You even continued to after I told you I had just
> been
> in the hospital and almost died and did not want to be a part of that
> discussion.
> YOU ARE A BULLY. However you do not intimidate me and I will never take
> orders from you.

Thanks for blowing the whistle on Randy about this, Grace. This

"list" he sent to you by email confirms what I have long suspected
about his - that he is running an away-from-Usenet campaign to lobby
other posters to bully posters he doesn't like. That he is doing so
with females he may see as inferior and vulnerable also fits the
profile I have been able to put together on him.

Randy is, indeed, a bully - and I believe he bullies the way he does
from behind a computer keyboard because he feels so out of control of
his own personal life. Randy is what is known as a "spiritual
abuser". Take a look at the following link for a frighteningly
accurate profile of Randy Young and his life in Usenet:
http://www.watchman.org/prOfile/abusepro.htm

I think it might surprise you how well this website describes Randy in
Usenet. I thank God he doesn't have a real congregation to abuse,
take advantage of and damage emotionally and spiritually.

Take care - and enjoy your "plonk" away from the bullying. ;-)

Interesting link. Thank you.
Grace

Randy �

Aug 24, 2009, 7:35:14 PM8/24/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 16:30:11 -0700 (PDT),

In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article
<6da9aea3-4210-47be...@o32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

<<k�ll�>> <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Oh what an hypocritical liar. You constantly change your nym,
which is why you're not still in my kill-file. You've been
flapping your mouth like the Accuser of the Brethren ever
since you were exposed as an heretic who tries to justify
homosexuality:

wrote:
I am a lesbian

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:17:55 -0700 (PDT),

In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article

On 29 Jul 2006 23:25:00 -0700,

in article
<1154240700.1...@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
"3Wh�s�ever3" <onthe...@verizon.net> wrote:
I never said a word about my homosexuality in these groups
until you thought you had the right to "expose" me.
**************************************************************f

Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of

....Matt...

Aug 24, 2009, 7:40:56 PM8/24/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 23:41:18 +0100, "Em" <em3491...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"Mordecai" <"mldavis(please dont spam)"@internode.on.net> wrote in message
>>

>> Em wrote:
>>
>>> "Amazing Grace" <maran...@nospam.gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> It's like talking to a really thick brick wall though. They don't listen
>>> what anyone's really saying, only pick what they can use to continue
>>> their
>>> obsession. Sad.
>>
>> One of my christian friends is helping several different young lads who
>> are in
>> bad home situations. He has committed himself to the years of parental
>> type
>> support for such people, including going to court when required, helping
>> them
>> choose career paths and a host of the areas where true friendship counts
>> in
>> building the life of another - even though the other is a stranger and not
>> family. He might not see any for weeks or months - and usually only at a
>> crisis
>> ... but that does not mean that he is without input.
>>
>> And there are some where the person will fail anyway - one of his brood
>> will
>> probably die in a few years, into drugs and booze ... but another has got
>> himself a career and can make a success of himself - something impossible
>> a few
>> short years ago. And others are in-between - still growing and choosing.
>>
>> He was reading a few of the posts. His comments, even second hand - are
>> worth
>> listening to.
>>
>> I look at these people and the only way to help them is with years of
>> persistent
>> and constant interactions .. years of hard work. I do not think these
>> people are
>> worth the effort. Whilst these (pointing to his brood of kids he is
>> helping with
>> only a few hours in any week) these I will put the effort into.
>>
>> It is an interesting perspective.
>
>It is indeed. By the way, I have great admiration for people who dedicate
>time and effort to these troubled kids! They are worth it!

I to have great admiration for those that work with troubled kids. It
takes a special kind of person and great patience.

Matt

>> BTW - I found his comments about Randy interesting.
>> They match your own.
>>

>Thanks Mordecai.
>
>> --
>> Mordecai!
>>
>> When words and actions disagree, believe actions.
>> When rhetoric and reality disagree, either rhetoric is wrong or reality is
>> wrong, and reality is Never wrong.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Randy �

Aug 24, 2009, 7:41:30 PM8/24/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:23:27 -0400,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article <7fgm7hF...@mid.individual.net>,
"Diana" <shech...@reborn.com> wrote:

>> You are the liar. You treat people who defend the truth like
>> rank heretics, and you treat rank heretics like your dear
>> brothers in Christ:

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:27:42 -0500,

In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",

Article <MXxUg.40427$KR1....@bignews2.bellsouth.net>,
"Jude Alexander" <Cajun@middle of the swamp.com> wrote:

EVERYBODY knows I KNOW that the bible is NOT the inerrant word

of God. God doesn't author confusion, absurdity and
contradictions as well as errors. DUH

>So Randy, you went anonymous just to post your lies again? What does the
>post about what Jude said have to do with Grace ? She said she does not read
>all the posts yet you call her a liar. Can you prove it? You said the same
>about me too and you have yet to prove that I read each and every post. You
>Randy are the liar.

Jude constantly proclaimed that his purpose in here was to get
christians to doubt the Bible is God's word. Grace
fraternized with him like her favorite nephew, and treated us
like enemies for daring to notice what he was doing. You are
now also trying to hide the quote of what he was constantly
saying in here, because you know it makes her look bad:

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:27:42 -0500,

In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",

Article <MXxUg.40427$KR1....@bignews2.bellsouth.net>,
"Jude Alexander" <Cajun@middle of the swamp.com> wrote:

EVERYBODY knows I KNOW that the bible is NOT the inerrant word

of God. God doesn't author confusion, absurdity and
contradictions as well as errors. DUH

....Matt...

Aug 24, 2009, 7:42:33 PM8/24/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:30:21 -0400, "Diana" <shech...@reborn.com>
wrote:

>"....Matt..." <spamtrd...@gmail.com.....> wrote in message

>> On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:49:51 -0400, "Ms.Moneypenny"

>> <money...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Diana" <shech...@reborn.com> wrote in message

>>>Everyone knows its always just another lie. No one ever believes
>>>anything she has to say. She has left forever a hundred times.
>>>She is known as an Attention whore.
>>>
>>>Moneypenny
>>

>> Your such a good Christian Moneypenny. Maybe you are a attention
>> whore.
>>
>> Diana. Vera's and Randy's little hate group has grown or has sock
>> puppets I don't know which.
>>

>> Matt
>
>That is the dead woman Janie/Jeannette/Abby. God resurrected her like he did
>Lazarus.

Is this the Abby that outed Vera Gossip Chat Room?

Matt

Randy �

Aug 24, 2009, 7:43:00 PM8/24/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:26:08 -0400,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article <7fgm7iF...@mid.individual.net>,
"Diana" <shech...@reborn.com> wrote:

>"Randy �" <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:49:51 -0400,

>> In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
>> Article <h6v5eh$390$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,

>> Subject: Re: Things Hateful To God

>>>Everyone knows its always just another lie. No one ever believes
>>>anything she has to say. She has left forever a hundred times.
>>>She is known as an Attention whore.
>>>
>>>Moneypenny
>>

>> I'm not going to argue with that.
>>

>LOL well Randy most here knows you don't argue with it because you don't
>argue against lies. Especially when the lie is about someone you hate.

Ohhh ho ho ho ho....I won't argue against lies? You're the
one who calls every brazen heretic who attacks the deity of
Christ and the inspiration of Scripture, your "dear brother in
Christ", and who then attacks and tries to malign anyone who
dares to notice or defend the truth about that.

....Matt...

Aug 24, 2009, 7:45:23 PM8/24/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:27:00 -0400, "Diana" <shech...@reborn.com>
wrote:

>"....Matt..." <spamtrd...@gmail.com.....> wrote in message

>> On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:40:37 -0400, "Diana" <shech...@reborn.com>
>> wrote:

>>>" ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <vera...@lycos.com> wrote in message

>>>Yes I did, and as you might know it is a woman's prerogative to change her
>>>mind and I did just that...changed my mind.
>>>

>> True, My wife has used this before on me. I love her for it.
>>
>> God Bless
>>
>> Matt
>
>Gotta love us though. :-) Tell your wife I said hello.

I will she is gone right now. Visiting San Juan Island for a few
days.

God Bless

Matt

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ms.Moneypenny

Aug 24, 2009, 7:59:16 PM8/24/09

> "....Matt..." <spamtrd...@gmail.com.....> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:49:51 -0400, "Ms.Moneypenny"
>> <money...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Diana" <shech...@reborn.com> wrote in message

>>>Everyone knows its always just another lie. No one ever believes
>>>anything she has to say. She has left forever a hundred times.
>>>She is known as an Attention whore.
>>>
>>>Moneypenny
>>
>> Your such a good Christian Moneypenny. Maybe you are a attention
>> whore.
>>
>> Diana. Vera's and Randy's little hate group has grown or has
>> sock
>> puppets I don't know which.
>>
>> Matt
>
> That is the dead woman Janie/Jeannette/Abby. God resurrected her
> like he did Lazarus.

You are crazy AND a Liar to all on this NG.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ms.Moneypenny

Aug 24, 2009, 8:01:52 PM8/24/09

> "Ms.Moneypenny" <money...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The post came from your computer. Someone used your computer to lie
> to the group then.

I am not the only person in my household who used this computer.
So....befre you start shooting off your HUGE ham filled mouth make
sure you got your facts straight. Thats seems to be an ongoing
problem with you. Thats why you don't archive your posts because you
have gotten caught in waaaaaay to many untruths.
MP

Ms.Moneypenny

Aug 24, 2009, 8:05:28 PM8/24/09

> Are you still on Paxil for your depression and anxiety?

No, My medications have been changed and I feel much better thank you.
There are much better medications out there now for these medical
problems
that don't cause weight problems. I thought you knew all about that
with your own depression and weighing in at a grand 400 pounds. Last
time we spoke you couldn't walk any more and was trying to find a
wheel chair big enough to hold you.. Were you successful in finding
one?

MP

Ms.Moneypenny

Aug 24, 2009, 8:06:33 PM8/24/09

"Diana" <shech...@reborn.com> wrote in message

> "Ms.Moneypenny" <money...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> You are a blatant liar Janie.

Nope and the proof is in the archives....shall we dig em up

MP

It is loading more messages.