DDF IS WRONG

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2018, 8:53:04 AM11/6/18
RE:
The righteous disincarnate "dead" Spirit-Souls will be
glorified and raptured or gathered together to the air
above the clouds above Mount Olives;

* That statement is unbiblical. The SLEEPING (not "dead") saints are not disembodied spirits that will be glorifed (changed to immortal children of God). THEIR BODIES will be CHANGED:

1 CORINTHIANS 15

42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”;[e] the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall[f] also bear the image of the man of heaven.

50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2018, 8:57:52 AM11/6/18
RE
THE LAST SUPPER

EDGAR CAYCE READING 5749-1

1. EC: The Lord's Supper - here with the Master - see what they
had for supper - boiled fish, rice, with leeks, [bread] loaf, and wine.
One of the pitchers in which the wine was served was broken -
the handle was broken, as was the lip to same.

* Those ideas were created in the mind of Edgar Cayce. They have nothing to do with actual events. Edgar Cayce "equally" revealed that:

An Atlantean death ray would be discovered by the U.S. in 1958. The lost city would rise again in 1968 or 1969. That Armageddon would come in 1999.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2018, 9:02:43 AM11/6/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
RE
CHRISTIAN

How many times is the word Christian,
or variations thereof, found in God's
word The Holy Bible, which is more than
1,200 pages, and has more than 31,000 verses?

Only three times !!

ACTS 11
The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

ACTS 26
Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian.

1 PETER 4
Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed;
but let him glorify God on this behalf.

It was the pagans of Antioch who ridiculed those
of THE WAY - which is what Jesus and those belonging
to Jesus called themselves - by sarcastically calling
them christians i.e. believers that Jesus was the christ.

However, who was to be the Christ? A JEW -
A UNITARIAN MONOTHEIST JEW LIKE UNTO MOSES !!

DEUTERONOMY 18
The LORD your God will raise up to you a prophet like me
from the midst of you, of your brethren; to him you shall hearken.
Just as you asked of the LORD your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly,
saying, Let me not hear any more the voice of the LORD my God,
neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
And the LORD said to me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brethren,
and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak to them all
that I shall command him. Whosoever will not hearken to my words
which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

AND THAT JEW WAS INDEED JESUS,
WHO HIMSELF TESTIFIED THAT SALVATION
BELONGS TO THE UNITARIAN MONOTHEIST JEWS:

JOHN 4
The Samaritan woman said to Jew Jesus,
My lord, I see that you are a prophet.
Our Samaritan forefathers worshiped on this mountain;
and you Jews say the place where men must worship is in Jerusalem.
Jesus said to her, Woman, believe me, the time is coming,
when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem
will they worship the Father.
You Samaritans worship what you do not know;
but we Jews worship what we do know;
for salvation is of the Jews.
But the time is coming, and it is here,
when the true worshippers shall worship
the Father in spirit and in truth;
for the Father also desires worshippers
such as these. For God is Spirit;
and those who worship him must
worship him in spirit and in truth.
The woman said to him, I know that the Messiah (Christ)
is coming; when he is come, he will teach us everything.
Jesus said to her, I am he who is speaking to you.

THE WORLD OF JESUS WAS PEOPLE BY JEW AND GENTILE,
AND THE ADVENT OF JESUS WAS MEANT TO BRING THESE
TWO INTO ONE, NOT TO INVENT A THIRD GROUP !!:

EPHESIANS 2
Wherefore remember that you were Gentiles in
the flesh from the beginning, and you were
called Uncircumcision, differing from that
which is called Circumcision, which is the
work of the hands in the flesh. At that time
you were without Christ, being aliens to the
customs of Israel and strangers to the
covenants of the promise, without hope and
without God in the world. But now, through
Jesus Christ, you who sometimes were far off
are brought near by the blood of Christ.
For he is our peace, who has made both one,
and has broken down the wall of separation
between them; and he has abolished by his
precious body the enmity between them,
and he has abolished by his commandments
the ordinances of the law, that he may create,
in his person, from the two, a new man,
thus making peace; and he reconciled both
in one body with God, and with his cross he
destroyed the enmity; and he came and preached
peace to you [Gentiles] who are far away
and to those [Jews] who are near.Through him
we both are able to draw near by one Spirit
to the Father. Thus from henceforth you
[Gentiles] are neither strangers nor foreigners,
but fellow-citizens with the saints and children
of the household of God [i.e. Jews], and you are
built upon the foundation of the [Jewish] apostles
and [Hebrew] prophets, [Jew] Jesus Christ himself
being the cornerstone of the building: and through
him the whole building is fashioned and grows into a
holy temple through the help of the Lord. You also are
builded by him for a habitation of God through the Spirit.

SO WHERE COMETH SO-CALLED CHRISTIANITY FROM?

ROME - CONSTANTINE - INVENTED IT.

AND SATAN IS ITS FATHER.

AND BY IT SATAN HAS DECEIVED THE WHOLE WORLD (REVELATION 12),

FILLING THE EARTH WITH PAGAN POLYTHEIST TRINITARIANS AND BINITARIANS.

SATAN THE USURPER.

INVENTING ALTERNATIVES.

TO DRAW AWAY PEOPLE FROM THE TRUTH TO HIS LIES.

HEAR O ISRAEL! THE LORD GOD IS ONE, NOT TWO, NOT THREE!

AND GOD'S WORD DOES NOT PREACH RELIGION BUT SPIRITUALITY:

* HERE is what GOD says about the word CHRISTIAN:

1 PETER 4

12 Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. 13 But rejoice insofar as you share Christ's sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed. 14 If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. 15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer or a thief or an evildoer or as a meddler. 16 Yet if anyone suffers as a CHRISTIAN, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God IN THAT NAME.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2018, 9:08:47 AM11/6/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
RE
THE EARTHLY KINGDOM OF GOD

THE 1,000 YEAR EARTHLY KINGDOM OF GOD
WHEN JESUS WILL REIGN AS EARTH'S KING

* Jesus Christ will reign longer than 1,000 years.

1 Corinthians 15
24 Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom TO GOD the Father AFTER destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25 For he must reign UNTIL he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is DEATH.

Revelation 20

7 And when the thousand years are ENDED, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea. 9 And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down from heaven[b] and consumed them, 10 and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. 13 And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. 14 Then DEATH and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2018, 9:13:55 AM11/6/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
RE
CHRIST JESUS THE CREATOR? GOD IS THE CREATOR, JESUS SAID SO.

* In the above quote DDF is defining the word GOD to mean The Father.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through HIM, and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness, to bear witness about the light, that all might believe through him. 8 He was not the light, but came to bear witness about the light.

9 The true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made through HIM, yet the world did not know him.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2018, 9:29:23 AM11/6/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
RE

In Armstrong’s view, which we have learned earlier in the book
must be equated to God’s view:

1. There are two Gods: One is God
and the other is the Logos, or Word, who was is God.

2. They are composed of spirit, and have
the form and shape of a human being.

3. The Logos, or Word, is the one through whom God created
the universe and the one who became Jesus Christ, at which
time the first God became the Father and the Word became the Son.

4. God is in charge and the Word is under him in authority,
but still fully God and of the “God kind.”

5. The two of them are eternal and have co-existed together in
perfect love eternally.

6. Together they form the one God Family, and

7. their goal is to create other Gods to join
them as part of their God Family.

Unquote

SO, LET'S SEE...

Before creation there supposedly
existed and solely existed one FAMILY

consisting of TWO MEN -

one named GOD GOD which was DOMINANT

and one named WORD GOD which was SUBMISSIVE -

who had eternally existed together IN PERFECT LOVE

and then at some point they got really bored with having JUST EACH OTHER

and so wanted to create more gods to be a part of THEIR FAMILY.

Certainly sounds like a homosexual couple pining away for fresh skin
and or children.

Armstrongite John Alexander Abrams DID say that GOD is a man -
has hands arms feet legs penis etcetera,

and DID say that a spirit can eat solid food.

Or are we to think that these two men who had been together forever
and perfectly loved one another just looked at each other and
talked to one another and only used their penises to pee?

And never touched one another, like holding hands or hugging
or any sort of touching, in order to avoid possibly stirring urges?

* Ignoring the disgusting, lying, invented and evil aspects of her post, of which there are many:

1. There are two Gods: One is God
and the other is the Logos, or Word, who was is God.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2. They are composed of spirit, and have
the form and shape of a human being.

John 4:
24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Ezekiel 1
26 And above the expanse over their heads there was the likeness of a throne, in appearance like sapphire; and seated above the likeness of a throne was a likeness with a human appearance.

3. The Logos, or Word, is the one through whom God created
the universe and the one who became Jesus Christ, at which
time the first God became the Father and the Word became the Son.

* I would not set a beginning for "when" the Creator Christ Jesus "became" God's son. He clearly says this is my beloved Son after Jesus is baptized. So Jesus is God's son. It's he has always been HIS son.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4. God is in charge and the Word is under him in authority,
but still fully God and of the “God kind.”

"You heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.'" (John 14:28).

5. The two of them are eternal and have co-existed together in
perfect love eternally.

* This is sinful and judging God - can a man be righteous before God? Placing time constraints on God is ignorant. Scripture says:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.

* Notice the time element. God and Jesus Christ were together before creation. And scientists tell us that time did not even exist before creation. So there was no such thing as forever - there was no time.

6. Together they form the one God Family, and

John 20
Jesus saith to her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended unto the Father: but go unto my brethren, and say to them, I ascend unto my Father and your Father, and my God and your God.

Matthew 3:17
and behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.”

7. their goal is to create other Gods to join
them as part of their God Family.

Romans 8
19 For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2018, 9:30:27 AM11/6/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
* I'm just opening the first thread I see and copying the first mistake I see, which doesn't take long to find.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2018, 3:04:48 PM11/6/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
RE
It is to this gathering together
of the raptors in the air above
Mount Olives that Jesus directed
his reply when asked as to where
the righteous servants will be
taken when they are raptured:

MATTHEW 24
For wherever the corpse is,
there will the raptors gather.

* Obviously the corpses will not be in the air.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2018, 3:09:24 PM11/6/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
RE
THE CREATOR BECAME FLESH AND BLOOD? THE CREATOR IS SPIRIT; JESUS SAID SO.

* Christ Jesus never said, The Creator is Spirit. But, he was and is spirit. Although DDF is still clueless.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2018, 3:16:40 PM11/6/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
RE
CHRIST JESUS THE CREATOR? GOD IS THE CREATOR, JESUS SAID SO.

* Christ Jesus DID the creating.

1 Colossians

13 He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.

* AND Christ Jesus himself will change US into spirit beings:

Philippians 3:20-21 . . . the Lord Jesus Christ, who will change our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power which enables him even to subject all things to himself.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2018, 3:20:03 PM11/6/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
RE
THE GREATEST DAY OF THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES / BOOTHS
IS ITS SEVENTH AND LAST DAY; THEN THE NEXT DAY
IS A NEW FEAST CALLED THE EIGHTH DAY ASSEMBLY
OR JUST THE EIGHTH DAY

* The eighth day is the LAST DAY:

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers

(37) In the last day, that great day of the feast.—The question whether the seventh or the eighth day of the feast is intended here, is one of antiquarian rather than of practical interest. The words commanding the observance in Deuteronomy 16:13, and Numbers 29:12, mention only seven days; but this latter passage is followed in John 7:35 by a reference to the solemn assembly on the eighth day. With this agree the words in Leviticus 23:35-36; Leviticus 23:39, and Nehemiah 8:18. Later the eight days of the festival are certainly spoken of as in the Talmud, in 2 Maccabees 10:6, and Jos. Ant. iii. 10, § 4. The best modern authorities are for the most part agreed that it was the eighth day, i.e., the 22nd of Tishri, that is here referred to. It was the “great day” as the octave of the feast, and the day of holy convocation.

Rod

Nov 6, 2018, 4:46:43 PM11/6/18
On 11/6/2018 7:53 AM, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> RE:
> The righteous disincarnate "dead" Spirit-Souls will be
> glorified and raptured or gathered together to the air
> above the clouds above Mount Olives;

John reduced to replying to his own posts. Two evils
destroying one another, satans house divided.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2018, 9:58:07 PM11/6/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
RE
Two Spirit-Souls in One Body

* THEY are co-joined twins. It is not just one body.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2018, 10:02:00 PM11/6/18
RE
John reduced to replying to his own posts. Two evils
destroying one another, satans house divided.

* DDF pretends she never sees my posts proving her wrong, and she adds KEEPING THIS CURRENT hundreds of times to bury my posts in her thread hoping that no on will see them. Here she can do nothing except pretend she never saw this thread, make up some lame excuse not to post to it or post off-topic nonsense. As for you, judging God and making racist comments about Jesus Christ, you better repent.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2018, 10:04:22 PM11/6/18
* BTW I know that you never bothered to read all of the info I posted about Marduk and what scripture says about that, because you don't care about truth, you only crave evil.

Rod

Nov 6, 2018, 10:41:58 PM11/6/18
Look..you and I both know that her version of the bible
is garbage but it does no good to talk to a person with
closed ears. If they won't listen then let them learn
the hard way.

As for your remarks concerning me not caring about the truth
I do care and that is why I seek sources outside the bible
to verify what it says as well as shedding more light on what
took place.

As for reading what you have posted..I am not always here
and I do not read everything posted so there is a good chance
that I did not read it.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2018, 7:20:03 AM11/7/18
Re
Look..you and I both know that her version of the bible
is garbage but it does no good to talk to a person with
closed ears. If they won't listen then let them learn
the hard way.

*LOL! She could be an atheist, an agnostic, Muslim, Hindu, Catholic, use any of the numerous Bible translations out there and that would be fine. But she embraces pure evil and spews it everywhere continuously and that is to be fought against. It's amazing that you can't see this.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2018, 7:54:44 AM11/7/18
* What's worse than DDF? What would you fight against? KKK postings? Nazis? Satanists? Child Porn? I don't believe you would oppose any of it.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2018, 8:05:21 AM11/7/18
RE
TRUE
There are also a FEW verses which say or
seem to say that Jesus created something,
but they do not negate or overrule the
HUNDREDS of verses that say that GOD ALONE
created the heavens and the Earth etc.
and did so by his command / word -
GOD spoke, and it was so. So obviously
the FEW verses which appear to say something
different have been corrupted, and or
are referring to the fact that since Jesus
had first been incarnate as the first man Adam
he directly and indirectly became responsible for
the creation of every human being and human-made
creation on Earth, and or are referring however
awkwardly to the fact that he and GOD conferred
with one another as a team in regards to creation.

FALSE
Jesus created the heavens and the Earth.

* Jesus Christ is the Creator:

John 1:3
All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

Colossians 1:16
For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities--all things have been created through Him and for Him.

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

John 1:10
He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.

Hebrews 1:1-3
God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2018, 8:09:10 AM11/7/18
RE
But he is much more than just an astrologer.

He is keeping up with national and international news -
and especially in regards to America and its current
president Donald John Trump and the Republican political
party and the Democrat political party -
and has and keeps a very busy Timeline.

What has fascinated ME most is his prognostication
regarding 2020 - 2024:

He says that these years will be extremely bad years,
and then 2025 forward will be extremely good years.

More specifically, his article titled
"Outer-Planet Stelliums: the Engine of Civilization" tells us:

"In March 2020, Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto conjoin at 22-29 degrees Capricorn.
(Mars joins this alignment, making it a four-planet stellium). To get an idea
of what this may bring, consider that the only previous Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto
conjunctions were Stellium 4, which brought the Fall of Rome, and Stellium 14,
which brought the Crusades. Note that this is the second Capricorn stellium in
a row, and that these are the only Capricorn stelliums in the entire 2000 year
series."

* Astrology is a sin:

Deuteronomy 18:9-12
“When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2018, 8:14:45 AM11/7/18
RE
JOB 38
(GOD to Job) Where were you when I laid
the foundations of the earth?
Declare, if you have understanding.
Who has laid its measures, if you know?
Or who has stretched the line upon it?
Upon what are its limits resting?
Or who laid the cornerstone thereof?
When the morning stars were singing together,
and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

WE PLAINLY CLEARLY see here that
when GOD began to create the earth,

there were then existent beside HIMSELF
two groups of beings:

1. Morning Stars;
2. Sons of God.

* The Morning Stars are the Sons of God. This chapter repeats themes:

5 Who determined its measurements—surely you know!/Or who stretched the line upon it?

6 On what were its bases sunk,/or who laid its cornerstone,

7 when the morning stars sang together/and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

8 "Or who shut in the sea with doors/when it burst out from the womb,

9 when I made clouds its garment/and thick darkness its swaddling band,

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2018, 8:18:00 AM11/7/18
RE
WORKS OF THE LAW CARNAL RITUALS & DAY OBSERVANCES DONE AWAY WITH

THE LAW (OF MOSES) CONSISTS OF
MORAL (PERSONAL) AND
CIVIL (SOCIAL) PORTIONS,
PLUS CARNAL RITUALS AND DAY OBSERVANCES
AKA "WORKS OF THE LAW" OR "THE LAW" OR "WORKS"
(CIRCUMCISION, ABLUTIONS, SACRIFICES)
(NEW MOONS, HOLY DAYS, SABBATHS)

* Everyone will keep the Feast of Tabernacles/Booths during the Millennium:

Zechariah 14
16 Then everyone who survives of all the nations that have come against Jerusalem shall go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Booths. 17 And if any of the families of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, there will be no rain on them. 18 And if the family of Egypt does not go up and present themselves, then on them there shall be no rain; there shall be the plague with which the Lord afflicts the nations that do not go up to keep the Feast of Booths. 19 This shall be the punishment to Egypt and the punishment to all the nations that do not go up to keep the Feast of Booths.

Rod

Nov 7, 2018, 9:37:24 AM11/7/18
I am not as fanatical about this as you are John. She isn't
convincing anyone and people do avoid her. She is doing the work
of fighting herself just fine without your input. Very self
destructive.

You are self destructive in your own way John. You are bent
on taking one road when several options are available to thwart
her words. God has provided.

Rod

Nov 7, 2018, 9:45:29 AM11/7/18
Every form of evil offers it's own testimony against itself,
identifying itself and its deeds, just as she has done, just
as you have done, just as I have done.

We destroy ourselves by doing evil. We destroy ourselves by
not working against it in the right manner. Words mean very
little when face with actions.

I fight against your evil right now, trying to save you from
self destructive postings and yet you continue to do it.

Debra is part nazi and part KKK, and yet God has her cinched
up and ready to be dealt with, and he did it all without your
kind of help.

Your fighting isn't very effective, John.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2018, 2:16:12 PM11/7/18
* I'm fighting for myself. At least God can't ask my why I didn't oppose her. And people that have no idea what scripture says have praised her which only serves to promote her beliefs through the ignorant.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2018, 2:24:41 PM11/7/18
Re
Another one is Jesus' statement,
"Let the dead bury the dead."

MATTHEW 8
When Jesus saw large crowds surrounding him,
he gave orders to go to the crossing place.
And a scribe drew near and said to him,
O my teacher, I will follow you wherever you go.
Jesus said to him, The foxes have holes,
and the fowls of the sky a sheltering place,
but the Son of man has no place even to lay his head.
Another of his disciples said to him, My Lord,
permit me first to go and bury my father.
But Jesus said to him, Come after me,
and let the dead bury their own dead.

LUKE 9
And while they were on the journey,
a man said to him, My Lord,
I will follow you wherever you go.
Jesus said to him, Foxes have holes,
and the birds of the air a shelter;
but the Son of man has no place even to lay his head.
He said to another, Follow me;
but he said to him, My Lord,
permit me first to go and bury my father.
Jesus said to him, Let the dead bury their own dead;
but you go and preach the kingdom of God.
Another one said to him, I will follow you, my Lord;
but permit me first to entrust my household to some one, and then come.
Jesus said to him, No man who puts his hand on the plow handle
and looks back is fit for the kingdom of God.

HOW CAN THE dead bury the dead if the dead do not exist !!!! ????
Was Jesus taken to speaking nonsensical gibberish? Of course not !!!!

* That IS complete gibberish. Have you ever heard of the dead burying anyone?

Rod

Nov 7, 2018, 4:44:00 PM11/7/18
Do you not understand what a metaphor is?

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2018, 6:48:46 PM11/7/18
* If you know how to translate DDF be my guest.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2018, 8:38:07 PM11/7/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> RE:
> The righteous disincarnate "dead" Spirit-Souls will be
> glorified and raptured or gathered together to the air
> above the clouds above Mount Olives;
>

> * That statement is unbiblical. The SLEEPING (not "dead") saints are not disembodied spirits that will be glorifed (changed to immortal children of God). THEIR BODIES will be CHANGED:
>

> 1 CORINTHIANS 15
>
> 42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”;[e] the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall[f] also bear the image of the man of heaven.
>
> 50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

RE
Even the least person in the kingdom of GOD
will be even greater than the greatest prophet
born to women: Elijah / Baptist John
(Matthew 11).

* lol! Not WILL be, IS (now at this time/in this age):

Matthew 11:11
Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2018, 12:16:46 AM11/8/18
RE
JOHN 8
12
Jesus spoke to them, saying, I am the light of the world;
he who follows me shall not walk in darkness, but he shall find for himself the light of life.
13
The Pharisees said to him, You testify concerning yourself;
your testimony is not true.
14
Jesus answered, saying to them, Even though I testify concerning myself, my testimony is true, because I know whence I came and whither I go;
but you do not know whence I came or whither I go.
15
You judge according to the flesh;
but I judge no man.
16
And if I should judge, my judgment is true;
because I am not doing it alone, but I and my Father who sent me.
17
And it is written in your own law that the testimony of two men is true.
18
I testify concerning myself, and my Father who sent me testifies concerning me.
19
They said to him, Where is your Father?
Jesus answered, saying to them, You know neither me nor my Father;
if you knew me, you would know my Father also.
20
These words he spoke in the treasury while he taught in the temple;
and no man arrested him, for his time had not yet come.

THE TESTIMONY OF TWO MEN: 1. MY FATHER; 2. MY SELF.
THE TESTIMONY OF TWO MEN: 1. MY FATHER; 2. MY SELF.
THE TESTIMONY OF TWO MEN: 1. MY FATHER; 2. MY SELF.

* DDF is proven wrong, by herself, because she says above that God IS a man and she also loves to say that God is NOT a man:

SPIRIT GOD IS LIGHT; NOT A MAN, NOT A SON OF MAN.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2018, 12:22:39 AM11/8/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> RE:
> The righteous disincarnate "dead" Spirit-Souls will be
> glorified and raptured or gathered together to the air
> above the clouds above Mount Olives;
>

> * That statement is unbiblical. The SLEEPING (not "dead") saints are not disembodied spirits that will be glorifed (changed to immortal children of God). THEIR BODIES will be CHANGED:
>

> 1 CORINTHIANS 15
>
> 42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”;[e] the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall[f] also bear the image of the man of heaven.
>
> 50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

RE
DOING GOOD WORKS GETS YOU INTO
THE KINGDOM OF GOD:

* Doing good works will NOT get you into God's Kingdom:

Ephesians 2
8For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9not by works, so that no one can boast.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2018, 12:23:35 AM11/8/18
* And I'm not even trying. That woman knows absolutely nothing at all about the Bible.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2018, 9:35:25 AM11/8/18
RE
The fact is, the day of Jesus' return
and the glorified raptured righteous
servants with him, they will kill all
persons in that Mount Olives area,

* "They" will kill no one.

Revelation 19
15 From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations,

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2018, 11:47:15 AM11/8/18
RE
THE LORD GOD JEHOVAH, CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH

* Jehovah is not God's Name. Ignorant English translators added the vowel points for Adonai (Lord) to The Name/The Tetragrammaton (YHWH) and created the word jehovah.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2018, 11:53:23 AM11/8/18
Re
In 1 Corinthians 5 we see Paul sent instruction to the
congregation of Corinth for them to gather together in
person as a group and to then pray to Satan to take a
sinning man's soul, and further Paul assured them
that he too would be praying this prayer together
with them in his spirit though not present with
them in person and at the same period of time,
and Paul says that this would all be done in
the name and power of the Lord Jesus Christ.

* There isn't even a single word about praying.

4 When you are assembled in the name of the Lord Jesus and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus, 5 you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2018, 8:24:07 PM11/8/18
RE
DONALD JOHN TRUMP IS A PROPHET OF THE LORD GOD

* President Trump is not a prophet.

Numbers 12:
6 he said, “Listen to my words: “When there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2018, 7:47:34 AM11/9/18
RE
WORKS OF THE LAW CARNAL RITUALS & DAY OBSERVANCES DONE AWAY WITH

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Oct 15

THE LAW (OF MOSES) CONSISTS OF
MORAL (PERSONAL) AND
CIVIL (SOCIAL) PORTIONS,
PLUS CARNAL RITUALS AND DAY OBSERVANCES
AKA "WORKS OF THE LAW" OR "THE LAW" OR "WORKS"
(CIRCUMCISION, ABLUTIONS, SACRIFICES)
(NEW MOONS, HOLY DAYS, SABBATHS)

* The weekly Sabbath will be kept during the Millennium:

Ezekiel 44:24 In a dispute, they shall act as judges, and they shall judge it according to my judgments. They shall keep my laws and my statutes in all my appointed feasts, and they shall keep my Sabbaths holy.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2018, 6:10:52 PM11/9/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> RE:
> The righteous disincarnate "dead" Spirit-Souls will be
> glorified and raptured or gathered together to the air
> above the clouds above Mount Olives;
>

> * That statement is unbiblical. The SLEEPING (not "dead") saints are not disembodied spirits that will be glorifed (changed to immortal children of God). THEIR BODIES will be CHANGED:
>

> 1 CORINTHIANS 15
>
> 42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”;[e] the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall[f] also bear the image of the man of heaven.
>
> 50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

RE
1.
During a latter Morning Hour, 3 1/2 days after
The Two Witnesses have been murdered during an
Evening Hour, GOD will sound the trumpet for
Jesus to begin his descent;

* God will not sound a trumpet.

Revelation 11:15 Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever.”

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2018, 8:24:33 PM11/9/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> RE:
> The righteous disincarnate "dead" Spirit-Souls will be
> glorified and raptured or gathered together to the air
> above the clouds above Mount Olives;
>

> * That statement is unbiblical. The SLEEPING (not "dead") saints are not disembodied spirits that will be glorifed (changed to immortal children of God). THEIR BODIES will be CHANGED:
>

> 1 CORINTHIANS 15
>
> 42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”;[e] the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall[f] also bear the image of the man of heaven.
>
> 50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

RE
Anagrams are one of the metaphysical arts given by
God to the prophets of old who founded the
School of the Prophets on Mount Carmel,
later succeeded by the Essenes, the only
true spiritual group of Jesus' day,
many of whom were Jesus' family
members and followers, including
Baptist John.

* That is complete nonsense.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2018, 8:18:38 AM11/10/18
Re
Yep, Jesus only quoted the latter six commandments of the ten commandments,
just like as quoted over in Matthew 19 and Mark 10.

Good thing he did not include the first four commandments,
one of which is about the sabbath, since he himself broke
the sabbath numerous times !!!!

*Here she is wrong twice. Jesus Christ told the man you know the Commandments. The man knew the Ten Commandments. And since the Jews had many additional Commandments he wanted to be certain he knew which Commandments Jesus Christ meant. Then Jesus Christ listed several of the Ten Commandments so that the man would understand that he meant them. Additional scriptures prove her wrong.

You shall have no other gods before Me (Exodus 20:3).

You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him alone shall you serve (Matthew 4:10, see also 1Corinthians 8:4 - 6).

You shall not make for yourself a carved image - any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them . . . (Exodus 20:4 - 5).

Little children, keep yourselves from idols (1John 5:21, see also Acts 17:29).

But the cowardly, and unbelieving . . . and idolaters . . . shall have their part in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone . . . (Revelation 21:8).

You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain (Exodus 20:7).

Our Father Who is in heaven, hallowed be Your name . . . (Matthew 6:9, see also 1Timothy 6:1).

* Now we get to DDF'S second mistake. The Sabbath was not done away. And as usual DDF compares herself to Jesus Christ but he is our Creator and he did not break the Sabbath he is Lord OF the Sabbath.

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy . . . (Exodus 20:8 - 11).

The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath; Therefore, the Son of man is Lord even of the Sabbath (Mark 2:27 - 28, Hebrews 4:4, 10, Acts 17:2).

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2018, 8:20:43 AM11/10/18
* ONE must ask, has she ever seen a Bible?

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018, 8:31:31 AM11/11/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> RE:
> The righteous disincarnate "dead" Spirit-Souls will be
> glorified and raptured or gathered together to the air
> above the clouds above Mount Olives;
>

> * That statement is unbiblical. The SLEEPING (not "dead") saints are not disembodied spirits that will be glorifed (changed to immortal children of God). THEIR BODIES will be CHANGED:
>

> 1 CORINTHIANS 15
>
> 42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”;[e] the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall[f] also bear the image of the man of heaven.
>
> 50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

RE
The righteous incarnate "quick" Spirit-Souls will be
glorified and raptured or gathered together to the air
above the clouds above Mount Olives, to be gathered together
with the glorified raptured righteous disincarnate "dead"
Spirit-Souls already gathered together there, in order to
all be there to meet and greet and join Jesus as he
continues his descent, and remain there through
the rest of the Morning Hours and the Afternoon Hours
while GOD severely afflicts all persons still alive on
the Earth, who at that point are all non-glorified
non-raptured wicked sinners, with a succession of
terrifying and lethal cataclysms, starting with
the greatest earthquake ever;

* DDF just makes up the timing of events that have no basis in scripture.
* There is no remaining in the air during the morning and afternoon hours.

Zecharaih 14
12 And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the peoples that wage war against Jerusalem: their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018, 8:34:15 AM11/11/18
RE
By one means or another all the non-glorified non-raptured
wicked sinners will be killed before Morning and cast onto
the other side into outer darkness of mental torment (hell)
and burning conscience (fire) in the "wonderful" company of
just one another for one thousand years straight -
the long dark night when no (mortal) man can labor
(on the Earth)[John 9]

* DDF quotes Zechariah 14 as Jesus Christ's return and then ignores what it says about the people living at that time.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018, 9:20:06 AM11/11/18
RE
RE
By one means or another all the non-glorified non-raptured
wicked sinners will be killed before Morning and cast onto
the other side into outer darkness of mental torment (hell)
and burning conscience (fire) in the "wonderful" company of
just one another for one thousand years straight -
the long dark night when no (mortal) man can labor
(on the Earth)[John 9]

* John 9 does not say that no mortal can labor on the Earth of one thousand years:

John 9
4 We must work the works of him who sent me while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work. 5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

* Scripture does tell us about people, and work during the Millennium:

Micah 4 English Standard Version (ESV)
The Mountain of the Lord
4 It shall come to pass in the latter days
that the mountain of the house of the Lord
shall be established as the highest of the mountains,
and it shall be lifted up above the hills;
and peoples shall flow to it,
2 and many nations shall come, and say:
“Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
to the house of the God of Jacob,
that he may teach us his ways
and that we may walk in his paths.”
For out of Zion shall go forth the law,[a]
and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
3 He shall judge between many peoples,
and shall decide disputes for strong nations far away;
and they shall beat their swords into plowshares,
and their spears into pruning hooks;
nation shall not lift up sword against nation,
neither shall they learn war anymore;
4 but they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree,
and no one shall make them afraid,

* Has DDF ever even seen a Bible?

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018, 9:25:18 AM11/11/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> RE:
> The righteous disincarnate "dead" Spirit-Souls will be
> glorified and raptured or gathered together to the air
> above the clouds above Mount Olives;
>

> * That statement is unbiblical. The SLEEPING (not "dead") saints are not disembodied spirits that will be glorifed (changed to immortal children of God). THEIR BODIES will be CHANGED:
>

> 1 CORINTHIANS 15
>
> 42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”;[e] the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall[f] also bear the image of the man of heaven.
>
> 50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

RE
The greatest earthquake ever,
accompanied by enormous hail,
and inundated islands,
and leveled mountains,
and volcanic eruptions
that spew ash into the air
that blackens the sun
and reddens the moon;

* I've been posting that the darkened air give the Sun the appearance of being black and the Moon the appearance of being red for over ten years. DDF finally got something right? It's more likely that she stole this from me as she has stole from me countless time.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018, 9:30:26 AM11/11/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> RE:
> The righteous disincarnate "dead" Spirit-Souls will be
> glorified and raptured or gathered together to the air
> above the clouds above Mount Olives;
>

> * That statement is unbiblical. The SLEEPING (not "dead") saints are not disembodied spirits that will be glorifed (changed to immortal children of God). THEIR BODIES will be CHANGED:
>

> 1 CORINTHIANS 15
>
> 42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”;[e] the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall[f] also bear the image of the man of heaven.
>
> 50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

RE
they all now have the new glorified regenerated
incorruptible immortal body not amenable to destruction in
The Lake Of Fire aka Hell and that can be moved and materialized
and dematerialized at will or as Jesus said come and go like
the wind and

* There is not a single word in all of scripture about the ridiculous idea that the saints will be able to "demateralize".

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018, 9:36:35 AM11/11/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> RE:
> The righteous disincarnate "dead" Spirit-Souls will be
> glorified and raptured or gathered together to the air
> above the clouds above Mount Olives;
>

> * That statement is unbiblical. The SLEEPING (not "dead") saints are not disembodied spirits that will be glorifed (changed to immortal children of God). THEIR BODIES will be CHANGED:
>

> 1 CORINTHIANS 15
>
> 42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”;[e] the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall[f] also bear the image of the man of heaven.
>
> 50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

RE
there is only one period of day
that fits this description and
that is during a latter morning hour,

when the elderly and young are still in bed,
but the adult males and adult females have
gotten out of bed and started their work for the day
which during that period of history was at dawn.

Thus I have said, and repeatedly said,
that THE RAPTURE of the righteous will
be occurring during a latter Morning Hour
(6:00 AM to 12:00 NOON),

and thus I have further said, and repeatedly said,
that that puts the murder of The Two Witnesses
3 1/2 days previous or in other words during an
Evening Hour (6:00 PM to 12:00 MIDNIGHT).

* When Christ Jesus returns to rule the world as King from Jerusalem he will send out his angels to gather the saints from everywhere on the entire planet. Based on time zones at the moment Jesus Christ returns people will be in TWENTY-FIVE different time zones covering TWENTY-FIVE HOURS. At any moment people are sleeping, waking, going to work, coming home from work, and going to sleep.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018, 9:43:48 AM11/11/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> RE:
> The righteous disincarnate "dead" Spirit-Souls will be
> glorified and raptured or gathered together to the air
> above the clouds above Mount Olives;
>

> * That statement is unbiblical. The SLEEPING (not "dead") saints are not disembodied spirits that will be glorifed (changed to immortal children of God). THEIR BODIES will be CHANGED:
>

> 1 CORINTHIANS 15
>
> 42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”;[e] the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall[f] also bear the image of the man of heaven.
>
> 50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

RE
B.
The turning of the Earth
upside down (Isaiah 24) or
a pole reversal, which makes
the stars look like they are
falling to the Earth and the
heavens look like they are
being separated apart like
when rolling open a scroll;

* The Earth will turn upside down?

Isaiah 24

24 Behold, the Lord will empty the earth[a] and make it desolate,
and he will twist its surface and scatter its inhabitants.
2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest;
as with the slave, so with his master;
as with the maid, so with her mistress;
as with the buyer, so with the seller;
as with the lender, so with the borrower;
as with the creditor, so with the debtor.
3 The earth shall be utterly empty and utterly plundered;
for the Lord has spoken this word.

4 The earth mourns and withers;
the world languishes and withers;
the highest people of the earth languish.
5 The earth lies defiled
under its inhabitants;
for they have transgressed the laws,
violated the statutes,
broken the everlasting covenant.
6 Therefore a curse devours the earth,
and its inhabitants suffer for their guilt;
therefore the inhabitants of the earth are scorched,
and few men are left.
7 The wine mourns,
the vine languishes,
all the merry-hearted sigh.
8 The mirth of the tambourines is stilled,
the noise of the jubilant has ceased,
the mirth of the lyre is stilled.
9 No more do they drink wine with singing;
strong drink is bitter to those who drink it.
10 The wasted city is broken down;
every house is shut up so that none can enter.
11 There is an outcry in the streets for lack of wine;
all joy has grown dark;
the gladness of the earth is banished.
12 Desolation is left in the city;
the gates are battered into ruins.
13 For thus it shall be in the midst of the earth
among the nations,
as when an olive tree is beaten,
as at the gleaning when the grape harvest is done.

14 They lift up their voices, they sing for joy;
over the majesty of the Lord they shout from the west.[b]
15 Therefore in the east[c] give glory to the Lord;
in the coastlands of the sea, give glory to the name of the Lord, the God of Israel.
16 From the ends of the earth we hear songs of praise,
of glory to the Righteous One.
But I say, “I waste away,
I waste away. Woe is me!
For the traitors have betrayed,
with betrayal the traitors have betrayed.”

17 Terror and the pit and the snare[d]
are upon you, O inhabitant of the earth!
18 He who flees at the sound of the terror
shall fall into the pit,
and he who climbs out of the pit
shall be caught in the snare.
For the windows of heaven are opened,
and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19 The earth is utterly broken,
the earth is split apart,
the earth is violently shaken.
20 The earth staggers like a drunken man;
it sways like a hut;
its transgression lies heavy upon it,
and it falls, and will not rise again.

21 On that day the Lord will punish
the host of heaven, in heaven,
and the kings of the earth, on the earth.
22 They will be gathered together
as prisoners in a pit;
they will be shut up in a prison,
and after many days they will be punished.
23 Then the moon will be confounded
and the sun ashamed,
for the Lord of hosts reigns
on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem,
and his glory will be before his elders.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018, 5:45:46 PM11/11/18
RE
E Z E K I E L 4 0

T H R O U G H

E Z E K I E L 4 8 ,

T H E

L A S T

8

C H A P T E R S

O F

E Z E K I E L ,

ARE DESCRIBING THE DETAILS OF A VISION

THAT EZEKIEL SAW AND WAS TOLD TO SHARE

WITH ISRAEL REGARDING A TEMPLE COMPLEX

THAT GOD WANTED THEM TO BUILD AND RUN,

WHICH VISION DETAILS EZEKIEL DID SHARE

WITH ISRAEL, AND THEY CHOSE NOT TO ACT

ON IT !!!!

END OF STORY !!!!

* This can only happen during the Millennium :

Ezekiel 47

47 Then he brought me back to the door of the temple, and behold, water was issuing from below the threshold of the temple toward the east (for the temple faced east). The water was flowing down from below the south end of the threshold of the temple, south of the altar. 2 Then he brought me out by way of the north gate and led me around on the outside to the outer gate that faces toward the east; and behold, the water was trickling out on the south side.

3 Going on eastward with a measuring line in his hand, the man measured a thousand cubits,[a] and then led me through the water, and it was ankle-deep. 4 Again he measured a thousand, and led me through the water, and it was knee-deep. Again he measured a thousand, and led me through the water, and it was waist-deep. 5 Again he measured a thousand, and it was a river that I could not pass through, for the water had risen. It was deep enough to swim in, a river that could not be passed through. 6 And he said to me, “Son of man, have you seen this?”

Then he led me back to the bank of the river. 7 As I went back, I saw on the bank of the river very many trees on the one side and on the other. 8 And he said to me, “This water flows toward the eastern region and goes down into the Arabah, and enters the sea;[b] when the water flows into the sea, the water will become fresh.[c] 9 And wherever the river goes,[d] every living creature that swarms will live, and there will be very many fish. For this water goes there, that the waters of the sea[e] may become fresh; so everything will live where the river goes. 10 Fishermen will stand beside the sea. From Engedi to Eneglaim it will be a place for the spreading of nets. Its fish will be of very many kinds, like the fish of the Great Sea.[f] 11 But its swamps and marshes will not become fresh; they are to be left for salt. 12 And on the banks, on both sides of the river, there will grow all kinds of trees for food. Their leaves will not wither, nor their fruit fail, but they will bear fresh fruit every month, because the water for them flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for healing.”

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018, 9:40:32 PM11/11/18

Re
This entire website is devoted to
unitarian monotheism. Amen !!

Jesus is the Son of God; not God the Son
https://www.biblicalunitarian.com/articles/jesus-is-the-son-of-god-not-god-the-son

* This cherry picker silly website makes a big deal about Paul calling Christ Jesus a man. And completely leaves out other times Paul wrote about Christ Jesus:

Romans 8:3, "For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh."
1 Corinthians 8:6, "Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him."
1 Corinthians 10:4, "And all drank the same spiritual drink, for they were drinking from a spiritual rock which followed them; and the rock was Christ."
1 Corinthians 15:47, "The first man is from the earth, earthy; the second man is from heaven."
2 Corinthians 8:9, "For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sake He became poor, so that you through His poverty might become rich."
Galatians 4:4, "But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law."

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018, 9:48:48 PM11/11/18
* DDF says there is no such thing as "The Church".

MATTHEW 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018, 9:51:12 PM11/11/18
RE
THAT SPIRIT-SOUL named Amilius was
introduced into the nostrils of Adam,
in order to continue being the first
in all things, and lastly incarnate as Jesus:

* An unbiblical doctrine of devils.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018, 10:41:45 PM11/11/18
RE
For those who rely on the works of the law are still under the curse;
for as it is written, Cursed is everyone who does not practice everything
which is written in the book of the law [of Moses].

* DDF says you can save yourself through works.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018, 10:43:27 PM11/11/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> RE:
> The righteous disincarnate "dead" Spirit-Souls will be
> glorified and raptured or gathered together to the air
> above the clouds above Mount Olives;
>

> * That statement is unbiblical. The SLEEPING (not "dead") saints are not disembodied spirits that will be glorifed (changed to immortal children of God). THEIR BODIES will be CHANGED:
>

> 1 CORINTHIANS 15
>
> 42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”;[e] the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall[f] also bear the image of the man of heaven.
>
> 50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

* DDF posting about God and Jesus Christ:

And I don't know about anybody else, but I have a lot of trouble,
considering what physical men are like, imagining two men with
penises who only have each other for eons just using them to pee.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018, 10:47:34 PM11/11/18
RE
DGAR CAYCE READING 262-71 (September 9, 1934)
Look in upon the experiences, for, as will be seen, my children,
there has been appointed one that may aid thee in thy future lessons,
and he will be thy teacher, thy guide, one sent through the power of
thine own desires. Thine own selves, then, may present his being, meeting,
living, dwelling, with thee. Not the Christ, but His messenger, with the Christ
from the beginning, and is to other worlds what the Christ is to this earth.

and had also posted that there are various and numerous
signs and symbols and sources which say and or suggest
that I Debra Dee Freeman had been and am that Spirit-Soul

and then he has posted at least several hundred times since
then saying that EYE said that I "am the Christ of many worlds"

which is black and white slander and defamation on his part
as not only does the Reading not say "many worlds" but rather
"other worlds", and also that is something Edgar said not me.

* DDF claims to be the the Christ of other worldS.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2018, 8:01:19 AM11/12/18
Re
A DR DEBEE FREEMAN ~
ERE BE? A FREEMAN, DD.
(Doctor of Divinity)

* DDF has a deceptive and lying evil nature. She does not have a Doctor of Divinity Degree.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2018, 9:03:39 AM11/12/18
RE
Well, but, if his physical FLESH body did not see corruption or die
or no longer exist, AND Spirit-Soul HE did not die or no longer exist,
then what does the biblical word death mean?

* DDF says Jesus Christ did not die. She is an Anti-Christ.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2018, 11:07:01 PM11/12/18
RE
Some of the apostles of Jesus will be reincarnate in that last
70 year generation that witnesses his return or his "coming in his
kingdom" aka the kingdom of GOD, AND not taste death until they do so
(Matthew 16).

* DDF does not have the slightest clue what the Bible says.

* There were NO chapters or verses in the original autographs:

For the Son of Man is going to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay each person according to what he has done. Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.
And after six days Jesus took with him Peter and James, and John his brother, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. And he was transfigured before them, and his face shone like the sun, and his clothes became white as light. And behold, there appeared to them Moses and Elijah, talking with him. And Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good that we are here. If you wish, I will make three tents here, one for you and one for Moses and one for Elijah.” He was still speaking when, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased; listen to him.” When the disciples heard this, they fell on their faces and were terrified. But Jesus came and touched them, saying, “Rise, and have no fear.” And when they lifted up their eyes, they saw no one but Jesus only.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2018, 11:11:13 PM11/12/18
RE
For example, when GOD manifested as
the fire in the bush, that is why GOD's voice
came from the bush and not behind Moses or
beside Moses or above the bush AND
Moses was told that he was standing on
holy ground and so to take off his shoes.
It was GOD HIMSELF manifesting as the fire
and speaking from the fire.

* DDF has no idea what the Bible says:

2 The angel of the LORD appeared to him in a blazing fire from the midst of a bush; and he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, yet the bush was not consumed.
-Exodus 3:2

35 This Moses whom they disowned, saying, ‘WHO MADE YOU A RULER AND A JUDGE?’ is the one whom God sent to be both a ruler and a deliverer with the help of the angel who appeared to him in the thorn bush.
-Acts 7:35

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2018, 8:18:21 AM11/13/18
RE
All Spirit-Souls were created at-once by GOD in the beginning as GOD's first creation,

* That's unbiblical nonsense.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2018, 8:23:23 AM11/13/18
RE
On the other hand, those Spirit-Souls deemed carnal /
wicked will be killed and cast into outer darkness of
mental torment (hell) and burning conscience (fire)
and the "wonderful" company of just one another during
those same 1,000 years straight,

* THE word soul means body. Has DDF ever seen a Bible?

WIKI:

Nephesh (נֶ֫פֶשׁ‬ nép̄eš) is a Biblical Hebrew word which occurs in the Hebrew Bible. The word refers to the aspects of sentience, and human beings and other animals are both described as having nephesh.[1][2] Plants, as an example of live organisms, are not referred in the Bible as having nephesh. The term נפש‬ is literally “soul”, although it is commonly rendered as "life" in English translations.[3] A view is that nephesh relates to sentient being without the idea of life and that, rather than having a nephesh, a sentient creation of God is a nephesh. In Genesis 2:7 the text is that Adam was not given a nephesh but "became a living nephesh." Nephesh then is better understood as person, seeing that Leviticus 21:11 and Numbers 6:6 speak of a “dead body”, which in Hebrew is a nép̄eš mêṯ, a dead nephesh.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2018, 4:28:22 PM11/13/18
RE
It is when GOD calls down to The Two Witnesses
and says to them, "Come up here," that
THE RAPTURE of the righteous incarnate "quick"
Spirit-Souls occurs [Revelation 11],
and then immediately that greatest
earthquake ever and the succession
of other terrifying and lethal cataclysms, as:

* AND...

RE
to this gathering together
of the raptors in the air above
Mount Olives that Jesus directed
his reply when asked as to where
the righteous servants will be
taken when they are raptured:

MATTHEW 24
For wherever the corpse is,
there will the raptors gather.

LUKE 17
They answered, saying to him, Our Lord, to what place?
He said to them, Wherever the carcass is, there will the raptors gather.

* It's a sad fact that the only interesting new ideas that DDF has ever posted are ideas that I had discovered and already posted years before she ever darkened this forum. It's no coincidence. She reads what other people have written and they actually believes that it was her idea. For example, I have been posting for years that my discoveries in scripture were made by me because I had never heard of them from anyone else and as far as I know I was the first to discover them. And now DDF is using these very same words to describe herself. Again, no coincidence.

* I will add that many of my discoveries, I was later to learn, were found by others, sometimes many generations ago. But many of them I have yet to see or hear from anyone else except for DDF's 'new found' discoveries since she joined this forum where I have been posting for almost 20 years. And as her posts show she often goes very far back and reads very old posts here.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2018, 10:32:00 PM11/13/18
RE
SPIRIT-SOULS WERE GOD's first creation:

JAMES 1
Every good and perfect gift is from above,
and comes down from the Father of light,
with whom there is no variableness
nor shadow of turning.
It is he who begot us of his own will
with the word of truth,
that we should be
the first fruits of
his creatures.

* James does not even come close to saying that "Spirit-Souls" were God's first creation.

* Here is what James said in context:

16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. 17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.[d] 18 Of his own will he brought us forth by the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures

* James is not talking about "Spirit-Souls", or spirits, or souls. He is talking about Christians. Can DDF even read?

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2018, 10:40:49 PM11/13/18
RE
hen when glorified Jesus and
the newly glorified righteous servants
with him break through the clouds above
Mount Olives during an Evening Hour,
their bodies emit a light so intense
and broad that it covers the whole Earth
or as Jesus put it is seen from East to West
like the flash of a lightning bolt and
which of course is an unusual sight
for there to be light during Evening
and accounts for the following
statement made in regards to the
day and moment of Jesus' return:

ZECHARIAH 14
And it shall come to pass that
at Evening Time it shall be light.

* DDF posts that Zechariah 14 says at evening time it shall be light, but she conveniently leaves out the fact that that day shall be neither day nor night:

6 On that day there shall be no light, cold, or frost.[b] 7 And there shall be a unique[c] day, which is known to the Lord, neither day nor night, but at evening time there shall be light.

* There is nothing whatsoever here that says Jesus Christ will return to Jerusalem in the evening.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2018, 11:00:30 PM11/13/18

RE
And speaking of standing, it is that stationed STANDING
military of the Gentile King Of The North on holy ground
Israel / Jerusalem that shall constitute the abomination
of desolation STANDING where it ought not be (Luke 21).

* THAT is not what Luke says. Luke says:

20 “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation has come near.

* When you see armies surrounding Jerusalem know that Jerusalem's desolation is NEAR. The armies themselves are not the abomination of desolation.

In Matthew 24 Jesus Christ said:

15 “So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

* Here is what Daniel said:

27 And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”

* Daniel is talking about the Anti-Christ. It's likely that the image of the Beast will be the abomination of desolation standing in the holy place. Scripture does NOT say surrounding the holy place - but standing IN the holy place.

11 Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence,[c] and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. 13 It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, 14 and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of[d] the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. 16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave,[e] to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.[f]

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2018, 11:08:01 PM11/13/18
RE
AND HE WILL REMAIN THERE UNTIL
THE ENEMY NATIONS ARE GATHERED
TOGETHER AGAINST JERUSALEM IN
EAST JERUSALEM / KIDRON VALLEY / MEGIDDO
AKA THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON
AS A STOOL FOR HIS DESCENDING FEET:

* East Jerusalem, the Kidron Valley and Megiddo are three different places.

They will be GATHERED at...they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

* NOT in the Kidron Valley or in East Jerusalem.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2018, 7:49:06 AM11/14/18
RE
Two Spirit-Souls in One Body

* DDF says that two spirit-souls are in one body of co-joined twins. Notice the name for THEIR condition. THEY are TWINS. She says two spirit-souls in one body but the word soul means BODY so she actually posted that two bodies are in one body (of twins).

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2018, 9:03:45 AM11/14/18
RE
TRUE
There are also a FEW verses which say or
seem to say that Jesus created something,
but they do not negate or overrule the
HUNDREDS of verses that say that GOD ALONE created the heavens and the Earth etc.

* There are not hundreds of verses that say God alone created the heavens and the Earth.

1 Corinthians 8:6
But we know that there is only one God, the Father, who created everything, and we live for him. And there is only one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom God made everything and through whom we have been given life.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2018, 12:21:54 PM11/15/18
Re
JESUS IS NOT GOD.
JESUS WAS NOT GOD.
JESUS WILL NEVER BE GOD.

Hebrews 1

8 But of the Son he says,

“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever,
the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
therefore God, your God, has anointed you
with the oil of gladness beyond your companions.”

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2018, 1:54:22 PM11/16/18
RE
THE DEAD ARE AWAKE NOT ASLEEP

Ecclesiastes 9:5
For the living know they will die; but the dead do not know anything, nor have they any longer a reward, for their memory is forgotten.

Ecclesiastes 9:10
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might, for there is no work or thought or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol, to which you are going.

Hebrews 9:27 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2018, 7:01:51 PM11/16/18
RE
AND JOHN SAID:

REVELATION 20
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God;
and the books were opened: and another book was opened,
which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of
those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

AS TO THOSE WHO SAY THE DEAD DO NOT EXIST OR THAT THE DEAD EXIST BUT ARE ASLEEP,
CAN THE NON-EXISTENT OR ASLEEP:

1. STAND BEFORE GOD ON HIS THRONE?
2. BE JUDGED BY GOD ON HIS THRONE?
3. GIVE ACCOUNT TO GOD?
4. BE GLORIFIED?
5. BE RAPTURED?
6. HAVE JESUS AS THEIR LORD?
7. BELIEVE IN JESUS?
8. HEAR THE VOICE OF JESUS?
9. GREET AND TAKE CARE OF THE NEWLY DEAD?

O F C O U R S E N O T !!!!

*DDF leaves out this part intentionally :

Revelation 20:13
The sea gave up its dead, and death and the grave gave up their dead. And all were judged according to their deeds.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2018, 7:57:34 PM11/16/18
RE
AS TO THOSE WHO SAY THE DEAD DO NOT EXIST OR THAT THE DEAD EXIST BUT ARE ASLEEP, CAN THE NON-EXISTENT OR ASLEEP:

* I have no clue what the dead don't exist means. But scripture repeatedly says the Dead are sleeping:

1 Kings 2:10
So David slept with his fathers, and was buried in the city of David.

* Biblical death is called sleep, and Jesus Christ said of the dead child that she is not dead but sleeping:

Matthew 9:24
he said, “Go away, for the girl is not dead but sleeping.” And they laughed at him.

> 1. STAND BEFORE GOD ON HIS THRONE?

* In here first point DDF is being intentionally deception. Because even she knows that the dead will stand before God's Throne only after the Millennium when the SEA and the GRAVE give up the dead in them.

> 2. BE JUDGED BY GOD ON HIS THRONE?

* Second point, yes, after the second resurrection. And it's the same answer for her next two unbiblical points.

> 3. GIVE ACCOUNT TO GOD?

> 4. BE GLORIFIED?

* To her next point, number five below, of course the sleeping saints WILL BE resurrected when Christ Jesus returns to rule the world as King from Jerusalem.

* Her next four points are completely silly.

> 5. BE RAPTURED?
> 6. HAVE JESUS AS THEIR LORD?
> 7. BELIEVE IN JESUS?
> 8. HEAR THE VOICE OF JESUS?

* She is asking below if the dead can greet the dead or take care of them. Whatever she is smoking, stay away from it.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2018, 10:31:32 PM11/16/18
RE
1 PETER 3 / 1 PETER 4
For Christ also suffered once for our sins,
a just man for sinners,
that he might bring you to God,
wherefore while he died in the flesh,
he lives in the Spirit.
And he preached to the souls imprisoned in Sheol;
those who in the past were disobedient...
For the time past sufficed to have wrought
the will of the pagans when you lived in
lasciviousness, drunkenness, revelings,
indecent singing, and worship of idols.
And behold, they think it strange that you
do not indulge with them in the past excesses,
and they blaspheme against you.
And they shall answer to God,
who is to judge the quick and the dead.
For, for this cause the gospel was
preached also to those who are dead,
that they might be judged according to men in the flesh,
and live according to God in spirit.

* DDF likes to post her beliefs that prove her other beliefs wrong. It's amazing that she can never see it.

* Firstly, she says that all those not in the first resurrection will be condemned. then she says that the verse below means that the gospel was preached to the dead who are CONSCIOUS:

1 Peter 3
6 For this is why the gospel was preached even to those who are dead, that though judged in the flesh the way people are, they might live in the spirit the way God does.

* But this verse says that some of those, using DDF's ideas, conscious dead, will BE SAVED! They will LIVE in the spirit the way God does!

* Secondly, NOT only does this prove her wrong - it also proves her other belief that the Gospel was preached to the dead AFTER they were dead is also wrong. No one is saved in the grave/in death. And when Peter wrote that the Gospel was preached to the dead he meant that the Gospel was preached to the dead while THEY WERE STILL ALIVE.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2018, 8:35:04 AM11/17/18
RE
Judgment when first GOD destroys all matter with FIRE,
and then GOD destroys all wicked in The Lake of Fire -
so there is much destruction and death and an ending
of all the old and bad to make way for the new.

* Here is a Biblical description of those events and the wicked will not be destroyed after all matter because they are matter and matter will continue to exist.

Malachi 4

For behold, the day is coming, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble. The day that is coming shall set them ablaze, says the Lord of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch. 2 But for you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings. You shall go out leaping like calves from the stall. 3 And you shall tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet, on the day when I act, says the Lord of hosts.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2018, 8:37:19 AM11/17/18
* Going back to the last post DDF says the Day of the Lord lasts for 24 hours. But these events happen during the Day of the Lord and cover a period of over 1,000 years:

2 Peter 3 English Standard Version (ESV)
The Day of the Lord Will Come
3 This is now the second letter that I am writing to you, beloved. In both of them I am stirring up your sincere mind by way of reminder, 2 that you should remember the predictions of the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior through your apostles, 3 knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. 4 They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, 6 and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished. 7 But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

8 But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you,[a] not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies[b] will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.[c]

11 Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, 12 waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved, and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn! 13 But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2018, 8:54:17 PM11/17/18
RE
HOSEA 6
After two days (2,000) he will revive us [righteous]:
In the third day he will raise us up,
and we shall live in his sight [1,000 years on Earth;
then eternity in etheric heavenly New Jerusalem].

* YET MORE THIEVERY from DDF? Years ago I posted that the first two days would be two GOD-DAYS of a thousand years each followed by the SABBATH of one thousand years of the Millennium. Does she only steal from others?

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2018, 9:01:20 PM11/17/18
RE
T H E T W O T R I B U L A T I O N S

THERE WILL BE two tribulations:

The first one will be the lesser,
and so is merely called "The Tribulation".

The second one will be the greater,
and so is called "The Great Tribulation".

REGARDING the first tribulation:

The Tribulation, also called
The Time Of The Gentiles, is when
the Beast / Anti-Christ / King Of The North -
which means north of Israel and is
currently called The European Union -
places its military in and around
Israel / Jerusalem, as foretold in
Daniel 11 and Luke 21 and Revelation 11 -
and for a period of time/times/half - 42 months -
1,260 days or same difference 3 1/2 years
has it stationed there.

REGARDING the second tribulation:

Then at or near the end of that 3 1/2 years
period of time, the non-kosher "frog" words
(Revelation 16) that come out of the mouth
of its leader or leaders incites a
King Of The East and its Northern allies to rise up -
which means east and east/north of Israel -
also referred to as Kings Of The Earth and
Gog and Magog or China and Mongolia,
as foretold in Daniel 11 and spoken of in
Revelation 16 and Revelation 9.

This King Of The East and its Northern allies
does the following:

1.

Sends a military 200 million strong across the
continent and the dried river Euphrates,
killing 1/3 the population of the Earth along
the way, and

2.

musters it to the large plain
Megiddo / Har Megiddo / Armageddon
which is 55 miles North of Jerusalem, then

3.

sends it down to valley Kidron / Jehoshaphat /
Jehovah's Judgment / Valley of Decision
which is immediately adjacent to
East Jerusalem, then

4.

moves it over into East Jerusalem
to battle that 3 1/2 year stationed military
of the Beast / Anti-Christ / King Of The North,
which battle is called by society
The Battle Of Armageddon,
and which period of time is called in the Bible
The Time Of Jacob's Trouble,
and which gathering together in East Jerusalem
of all these enemy nations as a footstool for
descending returning Messiah Jesus' feet fulfills
the scripture which prophesied same:

Genesis 3
And I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your posterity and her posterity;
her posterity shall tread your head under foot,
and you shall strike him in his heel.

Psalm 110
The LORD said unto my Lord,
Sit thou at my right hand until
I make thine enemies thy footstool.

IT IS THIS CONVERGING OF THESE ENEMY
NATIONS ON EAST JERUSALEM, WITH A
MILITARY 200 MILLION STRONG, IN ORDER TO
ENGAGE IN BATTLE, WHICH CONSTITUTES THAT
PERIOD OF TIME CALLED THE GREAT TRIBULATION,
AND IT IS SPOKEN OF OR DEPICTED IN
ZECHARIAH 14 AND REVELATION 17 AND REVELATION 19,
AND SETS THE STAGE FOR JESUS' RETURN,
AS THE ONLY OTHER EVENT WHICH NEEDS TO
OCCUR IS FOR THE TWO WITNESSES TO BE KILLED
IN AN EVENING, AND THEN 4 EVENINGS LATER IS
WHEN JESUS WILL RETURN BACK TO EARTH BY
DESCENDING FROM THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD
IN THE THIRD HEAVEN DOWN TO MOUNT OLIVES
WHENCE HE LAST ASCENDED FROM IT AND EXACTLY
AS PROPHESIED BY THE TWO ANGELS IN ACTS 1,
AND AS DEPICTED IN ZECHARIAH 14 WHICH FURTHER
TELLS US THAT WHEN JESUS' FEET TOUCH MOUNT OLIVES
IT SHALL SPLIT IN TWO.

* There is only one period of tribulation in scripture that is called "the Tribulation". And it was not meant to be THE Tribulation, Jesus Christ said it would be a time of great distress. He did not mean for it to become THE TRIBULATION which takes away from the truth describing it.

* Is she right about this part?:

RE
T H E T W O T R I B U L A T I O N S

THERE WILL BE two tribulations:

The first one will be the lesser,
and so is merely called "The Tribulation".

The second one will be the greater,
and so is called "The Great Tribulation".

* Here is one very long list of scriptures about tribulation and it refers to the Apostles that died many centuries ago. Notice the translations for the word "tribulation". It is not about "The Tribulation" - this verse is about tribulation:

KJ21 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted and shall kill you, and ye shall be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.
ASV Then shall they deliver you up unto tribulation, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all the nations for my name’s sake.
AMP “Then they will hand you over to [endure] tribulation, and will put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.
AMPC Then they will hand you over to suffer affliction and tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.
BRG Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
CSB “Then they will hand you over to be persecuted, and they will kill you. You will be hated by all nations because of my name.
CEB They will arrest you, abuse you, and they will kill you. All nations will hate you on account of my name.
CJB At that time you will be arrested and handed over to be punished and put to death, and all peoples will hate you because of me.
CEV You will be arrested, punished, and even killed. Because of me, you will be hated by people of all nations.
DARBY Then shall they deliver you up to tribulation, and shall kill you; and ye will be hated of all the nations for my name's sake.
DLNT Then they will hand you over to affliction, and they will kill you. And you will be being hated by all the nations because of My name.
DRA Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall put you to death: and you shall be hated by all nations for my name's sake.
ERV “Then you will be arrested and handed over to be punished and killed. People all over the world will hate you because you believe in me.
EHV Then they will hand you over to be persecuted, and they will put you to death. You will be hated by all nations because of my name.
ESV “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake.
ESVUK “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake.
EXB “Then people will arrest you, hand you over to be ·hurt [persecuted; tortured], and kill you. ·They [The world; L All nations] will hate you because ·you believe in me [you follow me; L of my name].
GNV Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you, and ye shall be hated of all nations for my Name’s sake.
GW “Then they will hand you over to those who will torture and kill you. All nations will hate you because you are committed to me.
GNT “Then you will be arrested and handed over to be punished and be put to death. Everyone will hate you because of me.
HCSB “Then they will hand you over for persecution, and they will kill you. You will be hated by all nations because of My name.
ICB “Then men will arrest you and hand you over to be hurt and kill you. They will hate you because you believe in me.
ISV “Then they’ll hand you over to suffer and will kill you, and you’ll be hated by all the nations on account of my name.
PHILLIPS “Be careful that no one misleads you,” returned Jesus, “for many men will come in my name saying ‘I am christ’, and they will mislead many. You will hear of wars and rumours of wars—but don’t be alarmed. Such things must indeed happen, but that is not the end. For one nation will rise in arms against another, and one kingdom against another, and there will be famines and earthquakes in different parts of the world. But all that is only the beginning of the birth-pangs. For then comes the time when men will hand you over to persecution, and kill you. And all nations will hate you because you bear my name. Then comes the time when many will lose their faith, and will betray and hate each other. Yes, and many false prophets will arise, and will mislead many people. Because of the spread of wickedness the love of most men will grow cold, though the man who holds out to the end will be saved. This good news of the kingdom will be proclaimed to men all over the world as a witness to all the nations, and the end will come.
JUB Then they shall deliver you up to be afflicted and shall kill you, and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
KJV Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
AKJV Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
LEB “Then they will hand you over to persecution and will kill you, and you will be hated by all the nations because of my name.
TLB “Then you will be tortured and killed and hated all over the world because you are mine,
MSG “They are going to throw you to the wolves and kill you, everyone hating you because you carry my name. And then, going from bad to worse, it will be dog-eat-dog, everyone at each other’s throat, everyone hating each other.
MEV “Then they will hand you over to be persecuted and will kill you. And you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.
MOUNCE Then they will hand you over to be persecuted and will kill you, and you will be hated by all · nations because of · my name.
NOG “Then they will hand you over to those who will torture and kill you. All nations will hate you because you are committed to me.
NABRE Then they will hand you over to persecution, and they will kill you. You will be hated by all nations because of my name.
NASB “Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.
NCV “Then people will arrest you, hand you over to be hurt, and kill you. They will hate you because you believe in me.
NET “Then they will hand you over to be persecuted and will kill you. You will be hated by all the nations because of my name.
NIRV “Then people will hand you over to be treated badly and killed. All nations will hate you because of me.
NIV “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
NIVUK ‘Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
NKJV “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.
NLV “Then they will hand you over to be hurt. They will kill you. You will be hated by all the world because of My name.
NLT “Then you will be arrested, persecuted, and killed. You will be hated all over the world because you are my followers.
NMB Then they will put you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for my name’s sake.
NRSV “Then they will hand you over to be tortured and will put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of my name.
NRSVA ‘Then they will hand you over to be tortured and will put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of my name.
NRSVACE ‘Then they will hand you over to be tortured and will put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of my name.
NRSVCE “Then they will hand you over to be tortured and will put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of my name.
NTE ‘Then they will hand you over to be tortured, and they will kill you. You will be hated by all nations because of my name.
OJB Then they will hand you over to tzoros and they will kill you and you will be hated by all the ethnic groups on account of the Name of me (Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach Yehoshua, Yeshua).
TPT “You can expect to be persecuted, even killed; for you will be hated by all the nations because of your love for me.
RSV “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation, and put you to death; and you will be hated by all nations for my name’s sake.
RSVCE “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation, and put you to death; and you will be hated by all nations for my name’s sake.
TLV “Then they will hand you over to persecution and will kill you. You will be hated by all the nations because of My name.
VOICE They will hand you over to your enemies, who will torture you and then kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of Me.
WEB Then they will deliver you up to oppression, and will kill you. You will be hated by all of the nations for my name’s sake.
WE `Then people will trouble you and kill you. All nations will hate you because you are true to me.
WYC Then men shall betake you into tribulation, and shall slay you, and ye shall be in hate to all folks for my name. [Then they shall betake you into tribulation, and they shall slay you, and ye shall be in hatred to all folks for my name.]
YLT then they shall deliver you up to tribulation, and shall kill you, and ye shall be hated by all the nations because of my name;

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2018, 9:03:35 PM11/17/18
On Monday, November 12, 2018 at 12:48:48 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> * DDF says there is no such thing as "The Church".
>

> MATTHEW 16:18
> And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

RE
T H E T W O T R I B U L A T I O N S

THERE WILL BE two tribulations:

The first one will be the lesser,
and so is merely called "The Tribulation".

The second one will be the greater,
and so is called "The Great Tribulation".

* Let's look at the next "tribulation".

* Again, we have a very long list of translations and there is no "The Great Tribulation", the idea was invented by ignorant people:

KJ21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
ASV for then shall be great tribulation, such as hath not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, nor ever shall be.
AMP For at that time there will be a great tribulation (pressure, distress, oppression), such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will [again].
AMPC For then there will be great tribulation (affliction, distress, and oppression) such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now—no, and never will be [again].
BRG For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
CSB For at that time there will be great distress, the kind that hasn’t taken place from the beginning of the world until now and never will again.
CEB There will be great suffering such as the world has never before seen and will never again see.
CJB For there will be trouble then worse than there has ever been from the beginning of the world until now, and there will be nothing like it again!
CEV This will be the worst time of suffering since the beginning of the world, and nothing this terrible will ever happen again.
DARBY for then shall there be great tribulation, such as has not been from [the] beginning of [the] world until now, nor ever shall be;
DLNT For then there will be a great affliction such as has not taken place since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will take place.
DRA For there shall be then great tribulation, such as hath not been from the beginning of the world until now, neither shall be.
ERV because it will be a time of great trouble. There will be more trouble than has ever happened since the beginning of the world. And nothing as bad as that will ever happen again.
EHV For at that time there will be great distress, unlike any that has happened since the beginning of the world until now, and unlike any that will happen again.
ESV For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.
ESVUK For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.
EXB because at that time there will be much ·trouble [distress; T tribulation]. There will be more ·trouble [distress; T tribulation]. than there has ever been since the beginning of the world until now, and nothing as bad will ever happen again [Dan. 12:1].
GNV For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not from the beginning of the world to this time, nor shall be.
GW There will be a lot of misery at that time, a kind of misery that has not happened from the beginning of the world until now and will certainly never happen again.
GNT For the trouble at that time will be far more terrible than any there has ever been, from the beginning of the world to this very day. Nor will there ever be anything like it again.
HCSB For at that time there will be great tribulation, the kind that hasn’t taken place from the beginning of the world until now and never will again!
ICB This is because at that time there will be much trouble. There will be more trouble than has ever happened since the beginning of the world. And nothing as bad as that will ever happen again.
ISV because at that time there will be great suffering, the kind that hasn’t happened from the beginning of the world until now and certainly won’t ever happen again.
PHILLIPS “When the time comes, then, that you see the ‘abomination of desolation’ prophesied by Daniel ‘standing in the sacred place’—the reader should note this—then is the time for those in Judea to escape to the hills. A man on his house-top must not waste time going into his house to collect anything; a man at work in the fields must not go back home to fetch his clothes. Alas for the pregnant, alas for those with tiny babies at that time! Pray God that you may not have to make your escape in the winter or on the Sabbath day, for then there will be great misery, such as has never happened from the beginning of the world until now, and will never happen again! Yes, if those days had not been cut short no human being would survive. But for the sake of God’s people those days are to be shortened.
JUB for then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
KJV For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
AKJV for then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
LEB For at that time there will be great tribulation, such as has not happened from the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will happen.
TLB For there will be persecution such as the world has never before seen in all its history and will never see again.
MSG “This is going to be trouble on a scale beyond what the world has ever seen, or will see again. If these days of trouble were left to run their course, nobody would make it. But on account of God’s chosen people, the trouble will be cut short.
MEV For then will be great tribulation, such as has not happened since the beginning of the world until now, no, nor ever shall be.
MOUNCE For then there will be great suffering, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until · now, and will never be again.
NOG There will be a lot of misery at that time, a kind of misery that has not happened from the beginning of the world until now and will certainly never happen again.
NABRE for at that time there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will be.
NASB For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will.
NCV because at that time there will be much trouble. There will be more trouble than there has ever been since the beginning of the world until now, and nothing as bad will ever happen again.
NET For then there will be great suffering unlike anything that has happened from the beginning of the world until now, or ever will happen.
NIRV There will be terrible suffering in those days. It will be worse than any other from the beginning of the world until now. And there will never be anything like it again.
NIV For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
NIVUK For then there will be great distress, unequalled from the beginning of the world until now – and never to be equalled again.
NKJV For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
NLV In those days there will be very much trouble and pain and sorrow. It has never been this bad from the beginning of the world and never will be again.
NLT For there will be greater anguish than at any time since the world began. And it will never be so great again.
NMB For then will be great tribulation, such as was not from the beginning of the world to this time, nor will be.
NRSV For at that time there will be great suffering, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.
NRSVA For at that time there will be great suffering, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.
NRSVACE For at that time there will be great suffering, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.
NRSVCE For at that time there will be great suffering, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.
NTE Yes: there’s going to be such great suffering then as has never been since the start of the world until now – no, and won’t ever be again.
OJB For then will be Tzarah Gedolah (Great Tribulation) such as has not been from Reshit HaOlam (Beginning of the World) until now nor will it by any means happen again.
TPT For this will be a time of great misery beyond the magnitude of anything the world has ever seen or ever will see. Unless God limited those days, no one would escape.
RSV For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.
RSVCE For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.
TLV For then there will be great trouble, such as has not happened since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will.
VOICE For the tribulation will be unparalleled—hardships of a magnitude that has not been seen since creation and that will not be seen again.
WEB for then there will be great oppression, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, nor ever will be.
WE The trouble then will be bigger than any other trouble since God made the world. And there never will be any trouble as big as that.
WYC For then shall be great tribulation, what manner was not from the beginning of the world to now [what manner was not from the beginning of the world till now], neither shall be made.
YLT for there shall be then great tribulation, such as was not from the beginning of the world till now, no, nor may be.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2018, 9:10:13 PM11/17/18
On Monday, November 12, 2018 at 12:48:48 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> * DDF says there is no such thing as "The Church".
>

> MATTHEW 16:18
> And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

RE
YET this "Seven Prophecies Yet to Come" article not only puts a question mark to the return of Jesus, which return is mentioned dozens of times in the Readings, but makes no mention in that section or any other section of the dozens of Readings which prophesy the return of Beloved John and that he would be the lead messenger / representative / forerunner of the return of Jesus!

WHY? WHY? WHY?

WHY has the prophesied return of Beloved John, aka John Peniel, been swept under a rug?

WHATEVER the reason, signs symbols sources say that the reason why I have researched these prophecies and communicate them is because I am that soul.

* DDF says she is the Apostle John. But scripture says that is impossible:

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2018, 9:12:39 PM11/17/18
On Monday, November 12, 2018 at 12:48:48 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> * DDF says there is no such thing as "The Church".
>

> MATTHEW 16:18
> And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

RE
P.S. DO I understand The Great Pyramid, and its interior maze?
Yes I do! In addition to the information offered in The Edgar Cayce
Readings, I offer the following, based upon The Edgar Cayce Readings
and The Holy Bible, which The Edgar Cayce Readings say contains
truth:

* DDF says that the Holy Bible "contains truth" because the Edgar Cayce readings told her it does.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2018, 9:30:24 AM11/18/18
Re
FALSE
GOD has been seen by human eyes.

Acts 7:55
But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2018, 12:14:55 PM11/18/18
RE
We who are alive (quick versus dead)
and remain (on Earth) until the coming of our Lord
shall not overtake those who are dead.

For our Lord himself shall descend from
heaven with a shout and the voice of
the archangel and with the trumpet of God;
and those who died in Christ will rise first
(up into the air above the clouds above Mount Olives).

Then we who are alive (quick versus dead)
and remain (on Earth) shall be caught up together with them
in the (air above the) clouds (above Mount Olives)
to meet our Lord in the air (above the clouds above
Mount Olives) and so shall we then ever be with our Lord.

* DDF can't read:

For our Lord himself shall descend from
heaven with a shout and the voice of
the archangel and with the trumpet of God;
and those who died in Christ will rise first FROM THE DEAD/BE RESURRECTED

Then we who are alive (quick versus dead)
and remain (on Earth) shall be caught up --TOGETHER-- with them
in the (air above the) clouds (above Mount Olives)

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2018, 12:17:14 PM11/18/18
RE
the dead are not only glorified and raptured or gathered together
to the air above the clouds above Mount Olives,

* RAPTURED means taken up. Gathered together is all of the saints from all over the world taken to Jerusalem. Can DDF read???

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2018, 12:20:57 PM11/18/18
On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 3:14:55 PM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
RE
so OBVIOUSLY it is the Spirit-Soul that is glorified or
regenerated and made incorruptible or non-amenable to
destruction in the Lake of Fire or any destruction,
as well as enabled to move and materialize and dematerialize
at will or as Jesus put it come and go like the wind,

* There is nothing in scripture about demateralizing.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2018, 12:21:51 PM11/18/18
On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 3:14:55 PM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
RE
And Spirit-Soul Jesus was first incarnate as Adam:

COLOSSIANS 1

Jesus is...the first-born of every creature...
that in all things he might be the first.

* Scripture doesn't say that Jesus Christ was Adam.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2018, 12:25:24 PM11/18/18
On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 3:14:55 PM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
RE
for the trumpet shall sound and [first] the [righteous] dead
shall be raised incorruptible,

and [then] we [righteous quick] shall be changed.

* DDF cannot read:

1 Thessalonians 4
16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2018, 6:23:16 PM11/18/18
RE
esus himself straight up says these things -

that the day of his return the righteous
will be separated from the wicked;
the righteous will inherit the Earth
and the wicked will be cast into the fire -

here:

MATTHEW 25

When the Son of man comes in his glory

(i.e. begins to make his descent back to
Mount Olives whence he last ascended from it
to effect his return or second coming)...

he will set the (righteous) sheep at his right

(i.e. the rapture or gathering together of the righteous
to the air above the clouds above Mount Olives -
first the righteous disincarnate "dead" on the other side
and then the righteous incarnate "quick" on the Earth),

and the (wicked) goats at his left

(i.e. kill them, casting them (Spirit-Soul they)
onto the other side into outer darkness where they
will be weeping (crying) and gnashing their teeth
(complaining) in mental torment (hell) and
burning conscience (fire) in the "wonderful"
company of just one another during the entire
1,000 years straight).

* DDF should write fiction, after all, she does it now for free.

* All of this will not happen the day Jesus Christ returns:

29 For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away. 30 And cast the worthless servant into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2018, 8:43:39 AM11/20/18
RE
There are some men who have made themselves eunuchs (no penis)
for the sake of inheriting the kingdom of GOD
(Matthew 18).

Matthew 19:12
12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2018, 8:49:22 AM11/20/18
On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 9:23:16 PM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
RE
EXODUS 14
And it came to pass that in the morning watch the LORD God appeared to
the Egyptian's army in a pillar of fire and of cloud, and threw
the Egyptian army into confusion.

EXODUS 13
And the LORD God went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud,
to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire,
to give them light; to go by day and night.

* Too funny!:

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
(2) Were all baptized unto Moses.—The weight of evidence is in favour of the middle voice for the verb here used; signifying that they all voluntarily had themselves baptised to Moses. Moses was God’s representative under the Law, and so they were baptised unto him in their voluntarily joining with that “Church” of God which marched beneath the shadow of the cloud, and passed through the waters of the sea—as Christians, are baptised unto Jesus Christ,—He being (in a higher sense both in kind and in degree) God’s representative in the New Dispensation.
The “cloud” and the “sea” refer to the cloud that overshadowed the Israelites (Exodus 13:21, and see Numbers 14:14), and the passage through the Red Sea (Exodus 13:22; Numbers 35:8).

1 Corinthians 10
10 For I do not want you to be unaware, brothers,[a] that our fathers were all under the cloud, and all passed through the sea, 2 and all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, 3 and all ate the same spiritual food, 4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank from the spiritual Rock that followed them, and the Rock was Christ.

* Has she ever seen a Bible?

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2018, 8:50:56 AM11/20/18
On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 9:23:16 PM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
RE
Anagrams are one of the metaphysical arts given by
God to the prophets of old who founded the
School of the Prophets on Mount Carmel,
later succeeded by the Essenes, the only
true spiritual group of Jesus' day,
many of whom were Jesus' family
members and followers, including
Baptist John.

* Sense of Non (*CN).

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2018, 8:54:34 AM11/20/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> RE:
> The righteous disincarnate "dead" Spirit-Souls will be
> glorified and raptured or gathered together to the air
> above the clouds above Mount Olives;
>

> * That statement is unbiblical. The SLEEPING (not "dead") saints are not disembodied spirits that will be glorifed (changed to immortal children of God). THEIR BODIES will be CHANGED:
>

> 1 CORINTHIANS 15
>
> 42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”;[e] the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall[f] also bear the image of the man of heaven.
>
> 50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

RE
And the first Spirit-Soul to be glorified by GOD:

JOHN 12

Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come,
that the Son of man should be glorified.

* Has DDF ever seen a Bible?:

John 17
5 And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2018, 5:17:18 PM11/20/18
RE
All Spirit-Souls were created at-once by GOD
in the beginning as GOD's first creation,

then Angels, then the heavens and the earth,
then Adam, then Eve.

Genesis 2
5 When no bush of the field[a] was yet in the land[b] and no small plant of the field had yet sprung up—for the Lord God had not caused it to rain on the land, and there was no man to work the ground, 6 and a mist[c] was going up from the land and was watering the whole face of the ground— 7 then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2018, 5:24:02 PM11/20/18
[...]

* That name is CHRISTIAN.

* The trials and sufferings coming from DDF as a murderer, thief, evildoer and meddler against CHRISTIANS are BLESSINGS, give GLORY TO GOD!

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2018, 9:31:20 PM11/20/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> RE:
> The righteous disincarnate "dead" Spirit-Souls will be
> glorified and raptured or gathered together to the air
> above the clouds above Mount Olives;
>

> * That statement is unbiblical. The SLEEPING (not "dead") saints are not disembodied spirits that will be glorifed (changed to immortal children of God). THEIR BODIES will be CHANGED:
>

> 1 CORINTHIANS 15
>
> 42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”;[e] the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall[f] also bear the image of the man of heaven.
>
> 50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

RE
The abomination of desolation is the surrounding of Jerusalem
by the Gentile Roman king of the North, initiating the time of the
Gentiles aka the tribulation which shall last time / times / half -
42 months - 1,260 days - 3 1/2 years [note: one month = 30 days];

* Wrong.

* Jerusalem surrounded by armies is not the abomination of desolation.

When Jerusalem is surrounded by armies its desolation is near.

Luke 21:20
“But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation has come near.

* In fact the abomination and desolation are two different events.

* Also, the surrounding of Jerusalem is not the tribulation of 1,260 days:

RE
The abomination of desolation is the surrounding of Jerusalem
by the Gentile Roman king of the North, initiating the time of the
Gentiles aka the tribulation which shall last time / times / half -
42 months - 1,260 days - 3 1/2 years [note: one month = 30 days];

* The two prophets (men) teach for 1,260 days and they are to be killed 3.5 days before Jesus Christ returns. That gives DDF's timeline for all of the events following the tribulation up to the Second coming 3.5 days to be completed.

* The tribulation ends when the Sun goes dark according to Matthew 24 - immediately after the tribulation of those days the Sun will not give its light, etc.

* This events is described in Revelation 6:

12 When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, 13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale.

* And five chapters later the two prophets are teaching:

11 Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told, “Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there, 2 but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months. 3 And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”

4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. 5 And if anyone would harm them, fire pours from their mouth and consumes their foes. If anyone would harm them, this is how he is doomed to be killed. 6 They have the power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague, as often as they desire.

* And its not until chapter 16 when the armies that attack Jerusalem even begin to gather - and to top it off DDF says that Revelation is in chronological order. She does not even have the foggiest clue what Revelation says let alone what it means.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2018, 9:33:21 PM11/20/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> RE:
> The righteous disincarnate "dead" Spirit-Souls will be
> glorified and raptured or gathered together to the air
> above the clouds above Mount Olives;
>

> * That statement is unbiblical. The SLEEPING (not "dead") saints are not disembodied spirits that will be glorifed (changed to immortal children of God). THEIR BODIES will be CHANGED:
>

> 1 CORINTHIANS 15
>
> 42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”;[e] the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall[f] also bear the image of the man of heaven.
>
> 50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

RE
At some point during that battle of Armageddon, the Two Witnesses
are killed between 6 pm and 12 midnight;

* There is nothing in scripture anywhere that says the two prophets (men) will be killed during the Battle of Armageddon.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2018, 9:36:07 PM11/20/18
RE
Shortly before 3 1/2 days later between 6 am and 12 noon is when God will
signal to Jesus to begin his return descent back to Mount Olives whence he
last left it. When Jesus thus begins his descent is when God will then -
for the sake of the chosen ones or righteous - glorify and rapture the
righteous dead to the air above the clouds above Mount Olives, and then
glorify and rapture The Two Witnesses and the other righteous quick to the
air above the clouds above Mount Olives [rapture means to gather together;
and the new glorified body - the same type of body that God gave to Jesus
after Jesus was crucified - can be moved materialized dematerialized at will
and is angel-like and eternal];

* DDF says that Jesus Christ is not spirit. Then she says that the saints will have the same bodies that Jesus Christ has. Has she never ever read any scripture?:

1 Corinthians 15

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2018, 9:40:06 PM11/20/18
* I haven't even started this thread yet. I'm just opening a post, spotting a mistake and posting her mistake along with the truth. Imagine if I actually tried to find her mistakes. I might need several threads.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2018, 7:53:49 AM11/22/18
On Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 11:54:17 PM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
RE
3. Near the end of this 3 ½ year period of time, the words of the leaders
of the King of the North European Union and its allies shall incite a King
of the East China and its allies to amass a military 200 million strong and
move it across the continent and the dried river Euphrates...

* Two-hundred million? :

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
(16) And the number . . .—Translate, And the number of the armies of the cavalry was two myriads of myriads. I heard the number of them. The writer heard, perhaps from some herald angel, the number of this vast army of horsemen; it was twice ten-thousand times ten thousand—i.e., two hundred millions. The number is like an echo from Psalm 68:17—“The chariots of God are twenty thousand (two myriads), even thousands (or, thousands of thousands) of angels.” This utterly bewildering number might have been sufficient to keep interpreters from looking for some slavishly literal fulfilment: it simply stands for an immense host, and may serve to point out the prolific powers of retribution—the harvest of sin is misery, multiplied thirty, sixty, one hundred-fold.

Benson Commentary
Revelation 9:16-19. The number of the army of horsemen were two hundred thousand — A description is here given of the forces, and of the means and instruments by which the Othmans should effect the ruin of the eastern empire. The armies are described as very numerous, myriads of myriads. When Mohammed the Second besieged Constantinople, he had about four hundred thousand men in his army, besides a powerful fleet of thirty larger and two hundred lesser ships. They are described, too, chiefly as horsemen; and so they are described both by Ezekiel and by Daniel; (see Bishop Newton’s last dissertation upon Daniel;) and it is well known that their armies consisted chiefly of cavalry, especially before the order of Janizaries was instituted by Amurath the First. The Timariots, or horsemen, holding lands by serving in the wars, are the strength of the government; and are in all accounted between seven and eight hundred thousand fighting men. Some say they are a million; and besides these, there are Spahis and other horsemen in the emperor’s pay.

Barnes' Notes on the Bible
And the number of the army of the horsemen - It is to be observed here that the strength of the army seemed to be cavalry. In the former plagues there is no distinct mention of horsemen; but here what struck the beholder was the immense and unparalleled number of horsemen.
Were two hundred thousand thousand - A thousand thousand is one million, and consequently the number here referred to would be 200 million. This would be a larger army than was ever assembled, and it cannot be supposed that it is to be taken literally. That it would be a very large host - so large that it would not be readily numbered - is clear. The expression in the original, while it naturally conveys the idea of an immense number, would seem also to refer to some uniqueness in the manner of reckoning them. The language is, "two myriads of myriads" - δύο μυριάδες μυριάδων duo muriades muriadōn. The myriad was ten thousand. The idea would seem to be this. John saw an immense host of cavalry. They appeared to be divided into large bodies that were in some degree separate, and that might be reckoned by ten thousands.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2018, 8:01:26 AM11/22/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> RE:
> The righteous disincarnate "dead" Spirit-Souls will be
> glorified and raptured or gathered together to the air
> above the clouds above Mount Olives;
>

> * That statement is unbiblical. The SLEEPING (not "dead") saints are not disembodied spirits that will be glorifed (changed to immortal children of God). THEIR BODIES will be CHANGED:
>

> 1 CORINTHIANS 15
>
> 42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”;[e] the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall[f] also bear the image of the man of heaven.
>
> 50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

RE
6. God shall immediately open the book or record of every soul and deem
which souls are righteous and which souls are wicked and glorify and rapture
the righteous dead to the air above the clouds above Mount Olives;

* It is not that the saints from every corner of the Earth will be TAKEN UP to the air over Jerusalem - but they will be TAKEN TO the air over Jerusalem by angels (and then put on the now raised up area):

Matthew 24
31 And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Zechariah 14
10 All the land from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem will be changed into a plain. But Jerusalem will be raised up and will remain on its site from the Benjamin Gate to the place of the First Gate, to the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the royal winepresses.

Ezekiel 40
40 In the twenty-fifth year of our exile, at the beginning of the year, on the tenth day of the month, in the fourteenth year after the city was struck down, on that very day, the hand of the Lord was upon me, and he brought me to the city.[a] 2 In visions of God he brought me to the land of Israel, and set me down on a very high mountain, on which was a structure like a city to the south.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2018, 8:07:54 AM11/22/18
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-2, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> RE:
> The righteous disincarnate "dead" Spirit-Souls will be
> glorified and raptured or gathered together to the air
> above the clouds above Mount Olives;
>

> * That statement is unbiblical. The SLEEPING (not "dead") saints are not disembodied spirits that will be glorifed (changed to immortal children of God). THEIR BODIES will be CHANGED:
>

> 1 CORINTHIANS 15
>
> 42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”;[e] the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall[f] also bear the image of the man of heaven.
>
> 50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

RE
B. A pole shift, which will make the stars look like they
are falling to the earth, and also make the heavens look like they are being
rolled apart like a scroll;

* It's rolled up like a scroll. How do you roll apart a scroll?

Revelation 16
14 The sky vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Isaiah 34
4 All the host of heaven shall rot away, and the skies roll up like a scroll. All their host shall fall, as leaves fall from the vine, like leaves falling from the fig tree.

* The sky will appear to roll up like a scroll as dark clouds, as is mentioned in many prophecies, will cover the sky - blocking out the Sun, causing the Moon to appear red, a day of dark clouds, etc.

It is loading more messages.