FOAD - Attention All of You: WHEN FACEBOOK CENSORSHIP BECOMES TREASON WITHIN AUSTRALIAN ON 4 JULY 2016

Rod

Jul 4, 2016, 4:26:19 PM7/4/16
Could you explain to me why you continued to remove the visibility of my
guest post from your #karl-barth-for-dummies Facebook page?

And give sufficient explanation for why you ought not to be publicly
held accountable as FASCIST and pursued in a court of law for TREASON
which is well within my means?

I've publicised your actions worldwide and I await your reasoned
explanation. And placed the following notice on the Facebook post
which I have made:

[*CONTINUALLY* *CENSORED* *BY* *THE* *ADMINISTRATOR*

Richard Keith (Minister)
Leeton Presbyterian Church
Cypress Street, Leeton
Mobile: 0487 520 450
Email: richard...@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/richard.keith.79

*AS* *REMOVAL* *FROM* *THIS* *GROUP'S* *FACEBOOK* *TIMELINE*
*VISIBILITY* *SO* *DRAW* *YOUR* *OWN* *CONCLUSIONS* *CONCERNING* *TREASON*]

If you object to it, then I'd be pleased to hear from you as to why.

To aus.religion.judaism I made the following response:

Just look at the dammed zombie on the Facebook 'Karl Barth for Dummies'
page:

- https://www.facebook.com/Karl-Barth-for-Dummies-178609685499598

That is barf-vomit for you.

Wickedness is what wickedness does.

And they say: "God is he whom we may love above all things." [Karl Barth
CD II/1, 32]

"Our love for God and our obedience to him is not true love or true
obedience unless it is free, an exercise of permission, a liberation, an
authorization." [Karl Barth CD II/1, 33]

LIARS

Karl Barth would be turning within his grave at their perverse and
depraved denial of truth by hiding my guest post from visibility on
their timeline.

- dolf

On 5/07/2016 03:03, Rod wrote:

> I am not a super baby setter. I tried to end the fighting
> and it did for a time, but others seem to think that I should
> also guarantee a persons behavior, hence Patrick voicing his
> disappointment in my ability to judge others. Fine, but here is the
> thing: you do not see me having trouble with him again. So why is
> that ? Could it possibly be because you are doing something to
> incite that problem ? So evidently I am not as much the failure
> that you would like to believe, eh ? Perhaps the failure lies in
> each persons ability to relate to others...or perhaps Matt is offended
> by something that was said ?
>
> Either way, you will reap what you have sown. For myself, I am
> seriously tired of usenet, a place where no one wants to get along for
> long. I want peace, so this is obviously not the place for me.
>
> I leave you with this steaming pile of crap known as usenet..it is what
> you make it. As for anyone on a friendly basis with me, my email is
> nhra...@gmail.com.
>
> 73's RL..Duke Patrick and Matt

-- Karl Barth on Knowledge of God

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 4 July, 2016

For all his Wisdom, Karl Barth is proven incorrect within this statement:

"There is no knowledge of God apart from the way which Jesus walked, the
way which Jesus is, the way which Jesus called his disciples to follow.
There is no knowledge of God apart from this response of faith." [Karl
Barth CD II/1, 29]

[*CONTINUALLY* *CENSORED* *BY* *THE* *ADMINISTRATOR*

Richard Keith (Minister)
Leeton Presbyterian Church
Cypress Street, Leeton
Mobile: 0487 520 450
Email: richard...@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/richard.keith.79

*AS* *REMOVAL* *FROM* *THIS* *GROUP'S* *FACEBOOK* *TIMELINE*
*VISIBILITY* *SO* *DRAW* *YOUR* *OWN* *CONCLUSIONS* *CONCERNING* *TREASON*]

- https://www.facebook.com/Karl-Barth-for-Dummies-178609685499598

Q. *What* *is* *truth* [Pilate asked Jesus of Nazareth before #34CE]
that you need to hide it?

A. *Truth* is a cosmogonic consideration.

If language then has a cosmological basis (ie. rational PI), as an
Anthropic Principle which was known from antiquity, then language isn't
just a metaphorical derivation, but it also has an absolute epistemology
(from Greek ἐπιστήμη, epistēmē meaning 'knowledge', and λόγος, logos,
meaning 'word') as the branch of philosophy concerned with the theory of
knowledge:

"And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

And God saw the light, that it was good: and God *divided* the light
from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he
called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day."
[Genesis 1:3-5 (KJV)]

I have previously said, that the motto of the British Monarchy and our
Justice System is DIEU ET MON DROIT (ie. GOD AND MY RIGHT) and this
totality of a "Sovereign and Autonomous Right" as the "Power to Rule"
and "Dispense Justice" by "Edict as a *DIVINE* Authority", can be
understood in God (Godhead/*DIVINE* Nature as Mind) being defined by:

- "I am Alpha (ie. of Hebrew origin; the first letter of the alphabet)
and Omega (ie. last letter of the Greek alphabet)" [Revelation 1:8, 11;
21:6, 13],
- "The first-PRŌTOS and the last-ESCHATOS" [Revelation 1:11; 22:13];
- "The beginning-ARCHE and the ending-TELOS" [Revelation 1:8; 21:6; 22:13].

-
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=476109865916188&set=pcb.476110049249503

'For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any
two-edged sword, piercing even to the *dividing* asunder of soul and
spirit, and of the joints of the marrow, and is a discerner of the
thoughts and intentions of the intents of the heart' [Hebrews 4:12]

The great thing about this Intellectual Property of MINE as a legal
argument: (Dieu et mon droit) is that this technology for "Judging,
Weighing and Integrity of Words" is not only embedded within the Bible
as Scriptures and given assent to through an *oath*, swearing by
Almighty God, but is compatible with the regime of numbered and natural
jurisprudence (ie. the Categories of Understanding as #729 appraisals
within the GRAPPLE HOMOIOTIC NOUMENON as a theoretical and metaphysical
conception of the Godhead/Divine Nature as Mind, in being a reasonable
consideration, then ought to equate with the numbered paragraphs) as
being a mandatory prerequisite for the presenting of any legal case
before a court of law.

So there ought not to be then any instance of perverse Justice.

Making a reasonable supposition as a logical, probable and hypothetical
proposition, which is then predicated upon by a determined course of
affirmative action to inform oneself through inquisition as
elimination--is the process of a rational mind practiced in acquiring
knowledge and explicit specification within categories of understanding.

That in my view, punctiliousness is an intrinsic phonetic correspondence
and functional cognitive characteristic of mind. [Courtesy: Word of the
Day for 2 July 2016, www.dictionary.com]

For example, if all but the first and last letters are scrambled and the
sentence is entirely ambiguous, you can still disambiguate the word and
fully comprehend the sentence, Cambridge University researchers suggest:

"Taht in my veiw, psciiouelnunsts is an insniirtc phteinoc
conrecoednprse and fancounitl cvgiinote cartarseiichtc of mnid."

- http://douglastwitchell.com/scrambled_words.php

Confusion like fear and paranoia which steadfastly and habitually
refuses to overcome its ignorant state by informing itself, can then be
considered delusional.

It is an argument between which 'HETEROS' v's 'HOMOIOS' as the THEORY OF
NUMBER constitutes the mind created in the image of the Creator God as
the Father (Godhead/*DIVINE* Nature as Mind) [Luke 4:5-24 (KJV); Romans
1:16-32]?"

1) Torah's Sabbath (HOMOIOS) view of Telos [122J3W1D] = Arch [3W1D] + c²
[9(9²+1)/2] is a genuine Sabbath based Genesis reprise [Exodus 20:8;
Deuteronomy 5:15];

-
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=470766699783838&set=rpd.100005515364934

This is an alternative HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER being a theoretical and
metaphysical noumenon, conception of the Godhead/*DIVINE* and a
determined contrivance associated with attributed time (COURSE-trochos
OF NATURE-genesis), autonomous sovereignty as empire governance,
language, rationality and the reasoned mind of religious belief:

Telos (6,000) = Arch (0) + c² : arch kai telos oida {1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10}

Where the c² is equivalent to a constant dependent on n, calculated by
the formula:

M = [n(n² + 1)] / 2

+ 0, 27, 54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law}
+ 0, 9, 18 {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
+ 0, 3, 6 {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}
+ *1* - *MONAD*, *2* - *DUAD*, *3* - *TRIAD* {ie. Formula of Progression
of individual phenomena (Wan Wu)}

= Tetragrammaton hierarchy value as HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER.

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. Organization of the myriad or number of
things}

It is not a claim that the earth and universe is only 6,000 years old,
but rather a proposition of relativity within billions of years and a
noumenal focal point as a development by which rationality transpires,
reason springs forth and that is characteristic to being human:

HOMO ('man') / HOMOIOS (*same*, *equal* *in* *force*, *a* *match* *for*
*one*, *all* *one* *to* *us*, of *numbers*, *square*, *the* *product*
*of* *two* *equal* *factors*), SAPIENS ('thinker') / SAPIENT ('being a
wise/wisdom thinker') [Deuteronomy 4:32; Genesis 1:26]

The development of the GRAPPLE HOMOIOTIC NOUMENON is my claim to an
Intellectual Property as being compliant with a Natural Law and Common
Law right, in that it establishes the prima facie claim, that my past
conduct has integrity, and with regards to an expression of an Autonomy
of Will."

2) Pythagorean (HETEROS) Theorem: a² = b² + c² is associated to Roman
Empire Governance, Roman Catholicism (et al) and fascist (see image below)

-
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=472314136295761&set=rpd.100005515364934

I am showing you by this hymenealism (ie. marriage as an
institutionalized values based religious belief, disbelief or
non-belief) the cause of an utmost contempt for the autonomy of self
identity, sovereign authority, law and order as justice.

Satan's temptation against Jesus {He is saved/A savior; a deliverer} of
Nazareth {Sovereign; one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned;
sanctified} within the wilderness is made against the Sovereignty of
Roman Empire Governance:

a) Showed unto him all the KINGDOMS (BASILEIA) of the WORLD (OIKOUMENĒ);

b) Said unto him, 'All this power (EXOUSIA) will I give thee";

Jesus Christ's wilderness temptation was a refusal of this Satanic
prerogative (ie. as a dependency on the Pythagorean HETEROS Theory of
Number and its reliance upon the progression of #15CE ... #34CE ...
#65CE ... #2000CE < --- Holy Catholic 'Satanic' Tradition et al as
faux-sophistic wisdom) in deference for a HOMOIOS regard to the Creator
God as the Father (Godhead/*DIVINE* Nature as Mind) [Luke 4:5-24 (KJV);
Romans 1:16-32; James 3:5-9 (KJV)]"

The argument on the '*CAUSE* *OF* *TRUTH*' being advanced within the
Apostle Paul's Epistle to the Romans Chapter 1 as a HETEROS v's HOMOIOS
THEORY OF NUMBER misapprehension of his encapsulation of knowledge, is
made in relation to being mindful in our knowing of God (ie. not
changing the *truth* of God into a lie), which is expressed by the
Apostle Paul about not having a mindset encapsulated by the profession
of wisdom that is contradictory (ie. a situation in which inconsistent
elements are present such as in the HETEROS {*1* - *MONAD*, *2* -
*DUAD*, *3* - *TRIAD*} formulation represents GOD as MIND, SEMINAL
REASON, GENITURE, SOUL, CAUSE OF DISSIMILARS, SUBSTANCE and *CAUSE* *OF*
*TRUTH* being HERMAPHRODITE) and ostensibly presumptuous conduct, as our
ability of the mind to not be intentioned by the preoccupation in the
engagement of foolishness and vain imaginations."

And which in conclusion was recently expressed in the instance of a
field test as "Slave Mentality" poetry being the exercise of a
determined willed and voluntary focus of thought upon a specific
Daemon/Angel which is temporally mapped to the 4th July being the day of
celebration for American Independence:

A slave mentality:

- Tips for pay.
- To this day,
- So I say,
- Poverty *preys*.

- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzRmc7Bm7indX3p5bzVxWER6VFE

It was an undeniable refutation of the FASCIST inspiring philosopher
German Philosopher Martin Heidegger (1889-1976), I demonstrated that the
theoretic concept of a metaphysical noumenon as the basis to 'Metaphor,
Essence and Origin of Language' by the thinking of a human being--is
proven to be true.

I would then on the basis of such a cosmological fact as previously
disclosed, and it's probable basis, as the origins of the initial Hebrew
language (ie. 22 letters, base-7 chronology, rational PI and the ennead
of Thoth) then go so far as to suggest:

That had it's proof of concept as lunar/solar cycles which is asserted
by the Dead Sea Scrolls 364 day/year chronology and 6 year calendar only
discovered in 1946/1956, been known at the time of the fascist
inspiration, given by the philosopher Martin Heidegger (d. 1976), when
he advanced such notions as:

- On the Essence of Language,

- Being and Time

I don't like reading the fascist inspiring German philosopher Martin
Heidegger (26 September 1889-26 May 1976) for the same reason--but I
nevertheless can refute him.

So you cannot consider me just a self-opinionated Dutch/Frisian
narcissist who is nothing more than a bastard son of Heidegger and a
Babylonian whore (ie. promiscuous relative to being and time).

Sexual promiscuity (like that of Babylonian {incongruity; confusion;
mixture} whoredom) has an inconsequence {eg: an *oath*} of action and
words relative to being and time: 'we hold that there is no more
infallible evidence of insincerity of purpose, short of overt acts, than
a face that *smiles* when there is no occasion, and the *tongue* that is
out of measure smooth.'" [James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder, 1840;
Courtesy: Word of the Day for 29 June 2016; www.dictionary.com]

That the nihilistic consequence as Jewish non-existence (which as a
Christian you imply by the denial of such a cosmological fact to the
contrary) would not have then been manifested as a holocaust of over 6
million people.

As if it wasn't shameful enough that the Jewish people could not speak
up about their own history and prior experience of annihilation by Roman
military pogrom, to which such a fact was then associated by daily
practice in the Jerusalem (King Herod's) Temple [Luke 1:5]. And of
which event in 69CE, the arch of Titus in Rome records.

The greater shame is, that your continued denial of a such a
cosmological fact, bestows upon you the consideration that Karl Barth's
denials of FASCISM by the Barmen Declaration was correct but lacked the
effectual means:

"In 1934, as the Protestant Church attempted to come to terms with the
Third Reich, Barth was largely responsible for the writing of the Barmen
declaration (Ger. Barmer Erklärung). This declaration rejected the
influence of Nazism on German Christianity by arguing that the Church's
allegiance to the God of Jesus Christ should give it the impetus and
resources to resist the influence of other lords, such as the German
Führer, Adolf Hitler. Barth mailed this declaration to Hitler
personally. This was one of the founding documents of the Confessing
Church and Barth was elected a member of its leadership council, the
Bruderrat.

He was forced to resign from his professorship at the University of Bonn
in 1935 for refusing to swear an *oath* to Hitler.

Barth then returned to his native Switzerland, where he assumed a chair
in systematic theology at the University of Basel. In the course of his
appointment he was required to answer a routine question asked of all
Swiss civil servants: whether he supported the national defense. His
answer was, 'Yes, especially on the northern border!'

The newspaper Neue Zuercher Zeitung carried his 1936 criticism of Martin
Heidegger for his support of the Nazis.

But what answer do you have to the Nazi inspiring German Philosopher
Martin Heidegger (1889-1976) which otherwise places cautious demands
upon us: "Whether his thinking as contributions to Phenomenology and
Existentialism should be identified as part of such philosophical
movements and which can only occur with extreme care and qualification."

- Although remaining unfinished, his first and best known book: Being
and Time (1927), approached the question through an inquiry into the
being that has an understanding of Being, and asks the question about
it, namely, what is a human being?

For Heidegger thinking is about things originally discovered in our
everyday practical engagements. The consequence of this is that our
capacity to think cannot be the most central quality of our being
because thinking is reflective upon this more original way of
discovering the world. Heidegger argues that human being is even more
fundamentally structured by its Temporality, or its concern with, and
relationship to time, existing as a structurally open
"possibility-for-being."

He emphasized the importance of Authenticity in human existence,
involving a truthful relationship to our thrownness into a world which
we are "always already" concerned with, and to our Being-towards-death,
the Finitude of the time and being we are given, and the closing down of
our various possibilities for being through time.

- Heidegger made considerations on Metaphor, Essence and Origin of
Language (1939 Lectures) and his "most extensive discussions of metaphor
occur within this context, namely, a rethinking of our bodily
experience. The sensible/intelligible opposition that metaphor entails
precludes the possibility of thinking the originary openness to beings
that makes language possible in the first place.

Specifically, Heidegger’s concern is twofold: he hopes to think of (1)
language apart from the sensible/intelligible opposition and (2) the
originary openness that makes language possible. Metaphor, in his view,
implies a framework structured by the sensible/intelligible opposition,
and thus is inappropriate for a thinking of the essence of language"
[(c) May 2014 - Joel Meservy, B.A., University of Tennessee, 2009]

In 1938 he wrote a letter to a Czech colleague Josef Hromádka in which
he declared that soldiers who fought against the Third Reich were
serving a Christian cause."

Barth's unease with the dominant theology which characterized Europe led
him to become a leader in the Confessing Church in Germany, which
actively opposed Adolf Hitler and the Nazi regime. In particular, Barth
and other members of the movement vigorously attempted to prevent the
Nazis from taking over the existing church and establishing a state
church controlled by the regime. This culminated in Barth's authorship
of the Barmen Declaration, which fiercely criticized Christians who
supported the Nazis.

One of the most prolific and influential theologians of the twentieth
century, Barth emphasized the sovereignty of God." [Wikipedia 2016:
Karl_Barth]

Nous: #23
Time: 06:50 hrs
Date: 2016.7.4
Torah: #40 #5 #300 %81 = #21
Dao: Constancy of Guiding Concepts, Emptiness & Non-Existence
Tetra: #26 - Endeavor
I-Ching:H18 - Arresting Decay

Latin: Verus {God saviour} Alt: Nanael {Pray to God} {
1. HELPS TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH ALL
2. OCCULT MAGIC & THEOLOGY
3. LEARNING
4. Teut or Theuth
}
Mahalalel {Praise (fame) of God}

-
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=476109302582911&set=pcb.476110049249503

The substance of such evidence as my knowledge of God was obtained from
parsing Karl Barth's (10 May 1886-10 December 1968) quote about knowing
God with this very mathematical and rational paradigm of the *DIVINE*
mind as Godhead previously defined by me as an intellectual property.

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 3, col: 7, nous: 23 [Date: 2016.7.4, Time: 1736
hrs, Super: #390 / #62 - Construing a Guide, Practise Reason; I-Ching:
H23 - Disintegration; Tetra: 70 - Severance, Ego: #337 / #23 - Constancy
of Guiding Concepts, Emptiness & Non-Existence; I-Ching: H18 - Arresting
Decay; Tetra: 26 - Endeavor]

THERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE OF GOD APART FROM THE WAY WHICH JESUS WALKED,

@memeBrain [Telos: #4920, Super: #43 - Absolute Negation, It's Universal
Application; I-Ching: H50 - Cauldron; Tetra: 44 - Stove, Ego: #60 -
Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 - Modesty; Tetra: 5
- Keeping Small]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #43

#10, #2, #30, #1 = bela' (Aramaic) (H1080): 1) (Pael) to wear away, wear
out; 1a) to harass constantly (fig.);

"And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear
{bela' (Aramaic)-wear [H1080]: #43} out the saints of the most High, and
think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand
until a time and times and the *dividing* of time." [Daniel 7:25]

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #60

#30, #1, #20, #7, #2 = 'akzab (H391): 1) deceitful, treacherous,
deception, lie, deceptive, disappointing;

"Why is my pain perpetual, and my wound incurable, which refuseth to be
healed?

Wilt thou be altogether unto me as a liar {'akzab-liar [H391]: #60}, and
as waters that fail?" [Jeremiah 15:18]

THE WAY WHICH JESUS IS,

@memeBrain [Telos: #2566, Super: #54 - Culturing Perspectives and
Intuition; I-Ching: H55 - Abundance; Tetra: 45 - Greatness, Ego: #55 -
Abstruse Mysterious Signs; I-Ching: H22 - Grace; Tetra: 54 - Unity]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #97

#40, #5, #3, #1, #30, #8, #10 = megas (G3173): 1) great; 2) predicated
of rank, as belonging to; 3) splendid, prepared on a grand scale,
stately; 4) great things; 1a) of the external form or sensible
appearance of things (or of persons); 1a1) in particular, of space and
its dimensions, as respects; 1a1a) mass and weight: great; 1a1b) compass
and extent: large, spacious; 1a1c) measure and height: long; 1a1d)
stature and age: great, old; 1b) of number and quantity: numerous,
large, abundant; 1c) of age: the elder; 1d) used of intensity and its
degrees: with great effort, of the affections and emotions of the mind,
of natural events powerfully affecting the senses: violent, mighty,
strong; 2a) persons, eminent for ability, virtue, authority, power; 2b)
things esteemed highly for their importance: of great moment, of great
weight, importance; 2c) a thing to be highly esteemed for its
excellence: excellent; 4a) of God's preeminent blessings; 4b) of things
which overstep the province of a created being, proud (presumptuous)
things, full of arrogance, derogatory to the majesty of God;

"To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest {megas-great
[G3173]: #97}, saying, 'This man is the great {megas-great [G3173]: #97}
POWER (DUNAMIS: force [literally or figuratively]; specifically
miraculous power [usually by implication a miracle itself]:--ability,
abundance, meaning, mighty deed, worker of miracles, power, strength,
violence, mighty wonderful work) of God.'" [Acts 8:10]

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA #115

#10, #70, #30, #5 = `alah (H5927): 1) to go up, ascend, climb; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to go up, ascend; 1a2) to meet, visit, follow, depart,
withdraw, retreat; 1a3) to go up, come up (of animals); 1a4) to spring
up, grow, shoot forth (of vegetation); 1a5) to go up, go up over, rise
(of natural phenomenon); 1a6) to come up (before God); 1a7) to go up, go
up over, extend (of boundary); 1a8) to excel, be superior to; 1b)
(Niphal); 1b1) to be taken up, be brought up, be taken away; 1b2) to
take oneself away; 1b3) to be exalted; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to bring up,
cause to ascend or climb, cause to go up; 1c2) to bring up, bring
against, take away; 1c3) to bring up, draw up, train; 1c4) to cause to
ascend; 1c5) to rouse, stir up (mentally); 1c6) to offer, bring up (of
gifts); 1c7) to exalt; 1c8) to cause to ascend, offer; 1d) (Hophal);
1d1) to be carried away, be led up; 1d2) to be taken up into, be
inserted in; 1d3) to be offered; 1e) (Hithpael) to lift oneself;

"For so it was, that the children of Israel {who prevails with God} had
sinned against the LORD their God, which had brought {`alah-come
[H5927]: #115} them up out of the land of Egypt {that troubles or
oppresses; anguish}, from under the hand of Pharaoh {that disperses;
that spoils} king of Egypt, and had feared other gods," [2Kings 17:7]

THE WAY WHICH JESUS CALLED HIS DISCIPLES TO FOLLOW.

@memeBrain [Telos: #3923, Super: #72 - Self-Love, Holding Oneself Dear;
I-Ching: H39 - Obstacles; Tetra: 79 - Difficulties, Ego: #35 - Great
Guiding Signs?, Virtue of Benevolence; I-Ching: H17 - Allegiance; Tetra:
19 - Following]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #169

#50, #70, #8, #40, #1 = noema (G3540): 1) a mental perception,
thought; 2) an evil purpose; 3) that which thinks, the mind, thoughts or
purposes;

"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds {noema-mind
[G3540]: #169} of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious
gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."
[2Corinthians 4:4]

"Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself
against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought
{noema-mind [G3540]: #169} to the obedience of Christ;" [2Corinthians 10:5]

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #150

#20, #70, #60 = ka`ac (H3708): 1) anger, vexation, provocation, grief;
1a) vexation; 1a1) of men; 1a2) of God; 1b) vexation, grief, frustration;

"A fool's wrath {ka`ac-grief [H3708]: #150} is presently known: but a
prudent man covereth shame." [Proverbs 12:16]

"A foolish son is a grief {ka`ac-grief [H3708]: #150} to his father, and
bitterness to her that bare him." [Proverbs 17:25]

#5, #100, #10, #9, #5, #10, #1, #10 = eritheia (G2052): 1)
electioneering or intriguing for office; 1a) apparently, in the NT a
courting distinction, a desire to put one's self forward, a partisan and
fractious spirit which does not disdain low arts; 1b) partisanship,
fractiousness;

"But unto them that are contentious {eritheia-strife [G2052]: #150}, and
do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,"
[Romans 2:8]

"The one preach Christ of contention {eritheia-strife [G2052]: #150},
not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:" [Philippians 1:16]

*THERE* *IS* *NO* *KNOWLEDGE* *OF* *GOD* *APART* *FROM* *THIS*
*RESPONSE* *OF* *FAITH*.

@memeBrain [Telos: #2990, Super: #76 - Strength's Warning Signs,
Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 - Contemplation; Tetra: 64 - Sinking,
Ego: #74 - Controlling Feelings, Overcome Delusion; I-Ching: H39 -
Obstacles; Tetra: 80 - Labouring]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #245

#1, #80, #70, #4, #5, #10, #60, #5, #10 = apodeixis (G585): 1) a making
manifest, showing forth; 2) a demonstration, proof;

"And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's
wisdom, but in demonstration {apodeixis-demonstration [G585]: #245} of
the Spirit and of POWER (DUNAMIS: force [literally or figuratively];
specifically miraculous power [usually by implication a miracle
itself]:--ability, abundance, meaning, mighty deed, worker of miracles,
power, strength, violence, mighty wonderful work):" [1 Corinthians 2:4]

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #224

#20, #90, #4, #10, #100 = tsaddiyq (H6662): 1) just, lawful, righteous;
1a) just, righteous (in government); 1b) just, right (in one's cause);
1c) just, righteous (in conduct and character); 1d) righteous (as
justified and vindicated by God); 1e) right, correct, lawful;

"The lips of the righteous {tsaddiyq-righteous [H6662]: #224} feed many:
but fools die for want of wisdom." [Proverbs 10:21]

"As the whirlwind passeth, so is the wicked no more: but the righteous
{tsaddiyq-righteous [H6662]: #224} is an everlasting foundation."
[Proverbs 10:25]

Word of the Day corresponding to the time of your
#karl-barth-for-dummies Facebook post is:

TOURBILLION (noun)
1. a whirlwind or something resembling a whirlwind.
2. a firework that rises spirally.

Origin of TOURBILLION
Tourbillion entered English from the French tourbillon meaning
'whirlwind.' Ultimately, it can be traced to the Latin turbō meaning
'something that spins.' It entered English in the mid-1400s. [Courtesy:
Word of the Day for 3rd (4th - AEST) July 2016, www.dictionary.com]

- dolf

Initial Post: 4 July, 2016
Facebook Post "Karl Barth on Knowledge of God" of 4 July, 2016

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=476110049249503&id=100005515364934

Initial Post: 4 July, 2016

Rod #666

Jul 4, 2016, 5:30:10 PM7/4/16
to Rod #666
-- WHEN FACEBOOK CENSORSHIP BECOMES TREASON WITHIN AUSTRALIAN ON 4 JULY 2016

Could you explain to me why you continued to remove the visibility of my
guest post from your #karl-barth-for-dummies Facebook page?

And give sufficient explanation for why you ought not to be publicly
held accountable as FASCIST and pursued in a court of law for TREASON
which is well within my means?

I've publicised your actions worldwide and I await your reasoned
explanation. And placed the following notice on the Facebook post
which I have made:

[*CONTINUALLY* *CENSORED* *BY* *THE* *ADMINISTRATOR*

Richard Keith (Minister)
Leeton Presbyterian Church
Cypress Street, Leeton, New South Wales, Australia

On 4/07/2016 22:15, Colonel Edmund J. Burke <burke...@t-girls.com>
wrote:
> Barth?
>
> Sounds almost like Barf.
> Think about that........
Cypress Street, Leeton, New South Wales, Australia
Mobile: 0487 520 450
Email: richard...@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/richard.keith.79

*AS* *REMOVAL* *FROM* *THIS* *GROUP'S* *FACEBOOK* *TIMELINE*
*VISIBILITY* *SO* *DRAW* *YOUR* *OWN* *CONCLUSIONS* *CONCERNING* *TREASON*]

- https://www.facebook.com/Karl-Barth-for-Dummies-178609685499598

"God is he whom we may love above all things." [Karl Barth CD II/1, 32]

"Our love for God and our obedience to him is not true love or true
obedience unless it is free, an exercise of permission, a liberation, an
authorization." [Karl Barth CD II/1, 33]

Karl Barth would be turning within his grave at their perverse and
depraved denial of truth by hiding my guest post from visibility on
their timeline.

Lucifer Morningstar

Jul 4, 2016, 5:40:24 PM7/4/16

http://www.ratbags.com/loon/mailbox/dolf.htm

--

It's actually quite easy for a creationist to make an atheist feel humiliated...
He just has to remind him that they both belong to the same species

Lucifer Morningstar

Jul 4, 2016, 5:43:03 PM7/4/16
wrote:

>-- WHEN FACEBOOK CENSORSHIP BECOMES TREASON WITHIN AUSTRALIAN ON 4 JULY 2016
>
>Could you explain to me why you continued to remove the visibility of my
>guest post from your #karl-barth-for-dummies Facebook page?
>
>And give sufficient explanation for why you ought not to be publicly
>held accountable as FASCIST and pursued in a court of law for TREASON
>which is well within my means?

http://www.ratbags.com/loon/mailbox/dolf.htm

Vacuous legal threat counter: 5072 days and still waiting.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/cases/vic/VCAT/2002/92.html

dolf

Jul 4, 2016, 5:47:19 PM7/4/16
-- THIS DEMONSTRATION AS PROOF OF GOD WAS ALREADY SENT TO YOU BEFORE YOU
MADE YOUR KNOWINGLY FALSE COMMENTS

-- WHEN FACEBOOK CENSORSHIP BECOMES TREASON WITHIN AUSTRALIAN ON 4 JULY 2016

Could you explain to me why you continued to remove the visibility of my
guest post from your #karl-barth-for-dummies Facebook page?

And give sufficient explanation for why you ought not to be publicly
held accountable as FASCIST and pursued in a court of law for TREASON
which is well within my means?

I've publicised your actions worldwide and I await your reasoned
explanation. And placed the following notice on the Facebook post
which I have made:

[*CONTINUALLY* *CENSORED* *BY* *THE* *ADMINISTRATOR*

Richard Keith (Minister)
Leeton Presbyterian Church
Cypress Street, Leeton, New South Wales, Australia
Mobile: 0487 520 450 <--- *Identity* *confirmed*
On 5/07/2016 07:40, Lucifer Morningstar wrote:
> [...]

called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day."
[Genesis 1:3-5 (KJV)]

I have previously said, that the motto of the British Monarchy and our
Justice System is DIEU ET MON DROIT (ie. GOD AND MY RIGHT) and this
totality of a "Sovereign and Autonomous Right" as the "Power to Rule"
and "Dispense Justice" by "Edict as a *DIVINE* Authority", can be
understood in God (Godhead/*DIVINE* Nature as Mind) being defined by:

- "I am Alpha (ie. of Hebrew origin; the first letter of the alphabet)
and Omega (ie. last letter of the Greek alphabet)" [Revelation 1:8, 11;
21:6, 13],
- "The first-PRŌTOS and the last-ESCHATOS" [Revelation 1:11; 22:13];
a) Showed unto him all the KINGDOMS (BASILEIA) of the WORLD (OIKOUMENĒ);
'whirlwind.' Ultimately, it can be traced to the Latin turbō meaning

Nicholi Trapolsky

Jul 4, 2016, 6:13:07 PM7/4/16
On Tue, 05 Jul 2016 07:43:14 +1000, Lucifer Morningstar vomited forth:

> On Tue, 5 Jul 2016 07:30:04 +1000, Rod #666 <nhraf...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>-- WHEN FACEBOOK CENSORSHIP BECOMES TREASON WITHIN AUSTRALIAN ON 4 JULY
>>2016
>>
>>Could you explain to me why you continued to remove the visibility of my
>>guest post from your #karl-barth-for-dummies Facebook page?
>>
>>And give sufficient explanation for why you ought not to be publicly
>>held accountable as FASCIST and pursued in a court of law for TREASON
>>which is well within my means?
>
> http://www.ratbags.com/loon/mailbox/dolf.htm
>
> Vacuous legal threat counter: 5072 days and still waiting.
>
> http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/cases/vic/VCAT/2002/92.html

Ха! Но човекът е луд! Мозъкът му надупчена с болестта е ..

It is clear from what Mr Boek said to the Tribunal at that hearing that
he regards the only important part of his claim as the claim that the
respondents discriminated against him on the basis of his religious and
political beliefs. It is also clear that he would continue to put forward
that claim if this proceeding were to continue. In effect he ignores the
fact that these claims have been dismissed and continues to file documents
in this proceeding as if the claim still survived.

Nicholi Trapolsky

Jul 4, 2016, 6:23:07 PM7/4/16
On Tue, 05 Jul 2016 07:30:04 +1000, Rod #666 vomited forth:

> -- WHEN FACEBOOK CENSORSHIP BECOMES TREASON WITHIN AUSTRALIAN ON 4 JULY
> 2016
>
> Could you explain to me why you continued to remove the visibility of my
> guest post from your #karl-barth-for-dummies Facebook page?

Майната ти. Той не като вас, мамка главата !

Bawahahahahaha !

Nicholi Trapolsky

Jul 4, 2016, 6:29:52 PM7/4/16
On 5/07/2016 08:13, Nicholi Trapolsky <eurotrash...@gru.ru> wrote:

YOUTUBE VIDEO: "Hozier - Take Me To Church"

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVjiKRfKpPI

dolf: "Well, then make yourselves an altar (eg. sacrifice someone/thing
on/at the altar of) so as to wail, gibber and squawk impunities of
questionable intent, by getting cut up about it all."

I think the idea comes from the story of the prophet Elijah (ie. God the
Lord, the strong Lord) having a stand-off with the priests of Baal: [1
Kings 18:24-39 (KJV)]"

SKEET DOW #420 (SKEETER@KOOKS): "It was one of my better moments."

dolf: "Managing flystrike on *wethered* *sheep*.

Wethers (ie. castrated) are less aggressive than rams:

'Preventing flystrike is more economical than treating it. Short term
management tools such as *strategic* *chemical* *application*,
*crutching* and shearing, and controlling worms and *dags* will be
beneficial in the short term, whilst producers looking for a longer term
solution should investigate genetic options such as *breeding* for
reduced *dags* and *wrinkle*.'"

PICK WHICH APPLIES

1) But what complaint can a senile impotent prick, a dag festering
arsehole and a coward with no balls ('wethered') that you are--by hiding
under a cloak of anonymity, when you can only bleat (ie. speak or
complain in a weak, querulous, or foolish way) as an onomatopoeia.

2) As you are without any *foundation* and have the moral scruples of a
dag festering ANAL-SADISTIC (ie. displaying abnormal aggressive and
destructive tendencies supposedly caused by fixation at the anal stage
of development) MAGGOT--anti-semitic that you are.

3) That the dag *festering* anal-sadistic (ie. displaying abnormal
aggressive and destructive tendencies supposedly caused by fixation at
the anal stage of development) maggot Roman Catholic street protesters
can now eat shit (an exclamation expressing anger or contempt for, or
rejection of, someone) and f@ck off.

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w0Vzjf0b5M

> On Tue, 05 Jul 2016 07:43:14 +1000, Lucifer Morningstar vomited
> forth:
>
>> On Tue, 5 Jul 2016 07:30:04 +1000, Rod #666 <nhraf...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> -- WHEN FACEBOOK CENSORSHIP BECOMES TREASON WITHIN AUSTRALIAN ON
>>>
>>> Could you explain to me why you continued to remove the
>>> visibility of my guest post from your #karl-barth-for-dummies
>>> Facebook page?
>>>
>>> And give sufficient explanation for why you ought not to be
>>> publicly held accountable as FASCIST and pursued in a court of
>>> law for TREASON which is well within my means?
>>
>> http://www.ratbags.com/loon/mailbox/dolf.htm
>>
>> Vacuous legal threat counter: 5072 days and still waiting.
>>
>> http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/cases/vic/VCAT/2002/92.html
>

> Ха! Но човекът е луд! Мозъкът му надупчена с болестта е ..
>
> TRANSLATION: Ha! But the man is mad! His brain riddled with disease
> ..
>
> It is clear from what Mr Boek said to the Tribunal at that hearing
> that he regards the only important part of his claim as the claim
> that the respondents discriminated against him on the basis of his
> religious and political beliefs. It is also clear that he would
> continue to put forward that claim if this proceeding were to
> continue. In effect he ignores the fact that these claims have been
> dismissed and continues to filedocuments
> in this proceeding as if the claim still survived.

COLONEL (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST) BURKE: "Wot's a dag, Dolf?"

Is it edible?"

dolf: "It's wool matted dung which hangs from a *sheep's* arse, that
often *festers* as a wound and gets riddled with maggots--it's not pleasant:

How strangely can that miscreant enchanter, who is my enemy,
transmogrify things to thwart me?

Know [this] Sancho {*truthful* and sincere, Saint, Holy}, that it is a
very easy matter for necromancers to make us assume what[ever] shapes
they please; and the malicious wretch who persecutes me, envying the
glory I should have gained in this battle, hath doubtless metamorphosed
the squadrons of the foe, into *flocks* *of* *sheep* ..." [Miguel de
Cervantes (1547-1616), translated by Tobias Smollett, Don Quixote, 1755;
Courtesy: Word of the Day for 27 June 2016, www.dictionary.com]

Ugly one (andy6...@gmail.com): "What a fruit cake!!!"

dolf: "Four words don't convey any substance of an informed opinion.

After all, your comment is directed towards my 31 pages of lawyer
briefing notes as "Q&A Musings On BREXIT" with respects to my filing
particulars of a *suit* *at* *law* with appropriate Legal Attorneys by
email at 1735 hours on 26 June, 2016 (AEST).

Following an earlier enquiry to the Referral Service of the Law
Institute of Victoria on 16 June, 2016 with a 'summary of particulars of
complaint' in order to 'obtain a favourable and successful outcome in
the circumstance of there being a lack for any 'definitive, adequate and
categorical parameterisation' of my prioritized legal claim (ie. which
occurs on their www-page).

So as to appropriately characterise which legal faculty as practice area
of law: 'Administrative & Constitutional + Insurance Disputes' is most
relevant.

My instructions to the lawyer, is that I possess the 'capability (ie. as
coherent, lucid and integral apperception) to effectively prosecute the
composite and compounding civil and criminal matters:

'All I require, is for the legal practice to undertake the necessary
legal process (ie. which is entirely within their means and affords no
grounds for refusal) before an appropriate Court of Legal Jurisdiction
(ie. Supreme Court) with sufficient diligence, rigour and fiduciary
care, such that it's undertaking is unprejudiced by any manner
whatsoever, neither by any acts of commission or omission and conforms
to all necessary considerations of judicial rules, legal practice and
principles in full accordance with the law.

So that the complainant 'ought to be challenged within an appropriate
court of law to give such an accountability for his actions.

And failing which, he is held subject to any civil and consequential
criminal liabilities (ie. false report to police, perjury and perverting
the course of justice by criminal and willful conduct having the
gravitas of *TREASON* arising from the Corporate actions taken) within
their appropriate jurisdictions.

I have prepared various statements in relation to further aspects of the
claim which gives substance to my actions and have been published on
Facebook, however the "Lawyer Briefing - Q&A Musings on BREXIT" Portable
Document Format gives a good summary.

Should you have any particular questions, I can invariably direct you to
which of these are appropriate as required.

Thank-you for your considerations with this matter."

Can you give a more reasoned, logical statement in refutation and by
which we can determine your presumption of rationality?

But they are a reflection upon you're being a self-opinionated
narcissist, who is nothing more than a bastard son of Heidegger and a
Babylonian whore (ie. promiscuous relative to being and time)."

A court-certified expert on extremism who once worked as an attorney for
the Southern Poverty Law Center before becoming a criminology professor
has a powerful message for academia: "If it really supports diversity,
let conservative students and speakers have their say on campus.

'We can't just give lip service to diversity of ideas,' Professor Brian
Levin said in a recent telephone interview with The College Fix. 'The
academia has to realize that there are people of goodwill on both sides,
and they have an obligation to respect the entire spectrum of viewpoints.'

The comments come in an era of hypersensitivity, when political
correctness often reigns supreme on college campuses.

Levin, director of Cal State University of San Bernardino's nonpartisan
Center for the Study of Hate & Extremism, passionately diverges with
much of academia, which enforces campus speech codes and similar
policies and programs that limit speech some find offensive.

'As the son of a Nazi-era prisoner of war and grandson of immigrants
from totalitarian regimes, I have the same appreciation that most
Americans share for the special *gift* that our system of civil, yet
uncensored, discourse has given to the world,'

Levin explains on the center's website:

- http://hatemonitor.csusb.edu/

Citing examples such as conservative speakers being disinvited from
campuses, Levin said, he believes: "it's a disgrace that we don't have
more conservative voices of goodwill on college campuses. The academia
has been far too dismissive of conservative viewpoints." [26 June 2016,
Williams Nardi, Roger Williams University, "'Hate and extremism' expert
says campus conservatism faces discrimination, suppression"]

- http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/27976/

dolf: "This second part has followed upon those earlier lawyer briefing
notes and details God's act of grace accompanying my goodwill *gift*
towards the Melbourne Fertility Control Clinic in resolving their
perennial pestilent problem of now over decades duration, involving
predominantly Roman Catholic, but not exclusively, as murderous
anti-abortionist street protestors.

As providence would have it today at just after 1310 hours (AEST) on 1
July 2016, I was on my way down the street in order to get a hamburger,
when there were two male zealotry Christians on a street corner calling
for repentance opposite the clock-tower in Raymond Street, *Sale* and
within proximity to a voting booth for tomorrow's Federal election.

And with such vigor, I then called them each to repentance and when they
faltered, I cursed them to hell and forbade them to speak in their
manner within my presence and get themselves off the street.

The conviction was such, that there was a momentary silence within the
street. By the time I had returned, on my way home with 2 litres of
milk, they had departed.

How readest thou?

Praise be the Lord."

- dolf

----------

[...]

dolf: "Are you this individual?

I just wish to confirm your details before corresponding with you
further..."

RICHARD (MINISTER) KEITH: "Yes.

Although I prefer to be called a person rather than an individual."

dolf: "Could you explain to me why you continued to remove the
visibility of my guest post from your #karl-barth-for-dummies Facebook
page?

And give sufficient explanation for why you ought not to be publicly
held accountable as FASCIST and pursued in a court of law for TREASON
which is well within my means?

I've publicised your actions worldwide and I await your reasoned
explanation. And placed the above notice on the Facebook post which I
have made.

If you object to it, then I'd be pleased to hear from you as to why.

To aus.religion.judaism I made the following response:

Just look at the dammed zombie on the Facebook 'Karl Barth for Dummies'
page.

That is barf-vomit for you.

Wickedness is what wickedness does."

KEITH (MINISTER) RICHARD: "God is he whom we may love above all things.
[Karl Barth CD II/1, 32]

Our love for God and our obedience to him is not true love or true
obedience unless it is free, an exercise of permission, a liberation, an
authorization." [Karl Barth CD II/1, 33]

dolf: "LIARS.

Karl Barth would be turning within his grave at their perverse and
depraved denial of truth by hiding my guest post from visibility on
their timeline."

RICHARD (MINISTER) KEITH: "Do you even English?"

dolf: "Language is intrinsic to one's inner being and happens to reflect
experience as the journey of life and is often shaped by common
association, phoneme and memetic exchange within one's social context.

To say nothing of the ethereal attribution one acquires as an element of
character when one is practised in maintaining a connectedness between
one's spoken words and their concord within action."
A FREE HISTORICAL SOUVENIR COPY OF THIS 4TH JULY 2016 EDITION, IS
AVAILABLE AS PDF DOWNLOAD AT THIS URL:

- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzRmc7Bm7indX3p5bzVxWER6VFE

Facebook Post: "I WARNED THEM OF AN IMPENDING CURSE OVER UNREMORSEFUL
CATHOLIC ANTI-SEMITISM" [Part 1] of 28 June - 4 July, 2016

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=475980945929080&id=100005515364934

Facebook Post: "I WARNED THEM OF AN IMPENDING CURSE OVER UNREMORSEFUL
CATHOLIC ANTI-SEMITISM" [Part 2] of 28 June - 4 July, 2016

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=475372499323258&id=100005515364934

Facebook Post: "I WARNED THEM OF AN IMPENDING CURSE OVER UNREMORSEFUL
CATHOLIC ANTI-SEMITISM" [Part 3] of 28 June - 4 July, 2016

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=474286859431822&id=100005515364934

SEE ALSO: "The Wet Biscuit Limits Your Religious Belief As Eucharist To
Yourself Only!" of 25-27 June, 2016

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=473659979494510&id=100005515364934

SEE ALSO: "Q&A Musings On BREXIT" of 25-26 June 2016

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=473005259559982&id=100005515364934

Initial Post: 28 June, 2016

Nicholi Trapolsky

Jul 4, 2016, 6:33:17 PM7/4/16
On 5/07/2016 08:23, Nicholi Trapolsky wrote:
> [...]

one's spoken words and their concord within action."

A FREE HISTORICAL SOUVENIR COPY OF THIS 4TH JULY 2016 EDITION, IS
AVAILABLE AS PDF DOWNLOAD AT THIS URL:

- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzRmc7Bm7indX3p5bzVxWER6VFE

Facebook Post: "I WARNED THEM OF AN IMPENDING CURSE OVER UNREMORSEFUL
CATHOLIC ANTI-SEMITISM" [Part 1] of 28 June - 4 July, 2016

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=475980945929080&id=100005515364934

Facebook Post: "I WARNED THEM OF AN IMPENDING CURSE OVER UNREMORSEFUL
CATHOLIC ANTI-SEMITISM" [Part 2] of 28 June - 4 July, 2016

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=475372499323258&id=100005515364934

Facebook Post: "I WARNED THEM OF AN IMPENDING CURSE OVER UNREMORSEFUL
CATHOLIC ANTI-SEMITISM" [Part 3] of 28 June - 4 July, 2016

addr_newsgroups

dolf

Jul 4, 2016, 7:23:45 PM7/4/16
-- THIS DEMONSTRATION AS PROOF OF GOD WAS ALREADY SENT TO YOU BEFORE YOU
MADE YOUR KNOWINGLY FALSE COMMENTS

-- WHEN FACEBOOK CENSORSHIP BECOMES TREASON WITHIN AUSTRALIAN ON 4 JULY 2016

-- Karl Barth on Knowledge of God

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 5 July, 2016

[...]

million people:

A new documentary 'A German Life,' will tell the story of one of the
last, naive, living remnants of the Nazi regime, will be screened at the
Jerusalem Film Festival this Saturday and Sunday:

"I don't see myself as guilty, unless you blame all Germans for enabling
this government to come to power," she concluded.

Then she added, 'There's no justice; there's no God. But it's clear that
Satan exists.'

At age 105, Brunhilde Pomsel is one of the last living remnants of the
Nazi regime. From 1942-45, the height of the Holocaust, she served as
stenographer to the Nazis' minister of propaganda, Joseph Goebbels. Yet
despite her proximity to the Nazi leadership, she says she never heard a
word about the Final Solution.

She recalled Goebbels as a 'gentleman, elegant and noble,' but also an
'actor' who could take off his 'cultured, serious' mask and go crazy.

In 1945, Pomsel accompanied her boss into a bunker in Berlin.

Goebbels and his wife eventually murdered their six children and then
committed suicide. At that point, she felt like 'an animal being led to
slaughter.

We had no more leadership. We were lost souls.'" [0744 hours (AEST) 5
July, 2016, Goebbels' Haaretz, Ofer Aderet, Stenographer Says She Knew
Nothing About Holocaust]

- http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.728932
'whirlwind.' Ultimately, it can be traced to the Latin turbō meaning
'something that spins.' It entered English in the mid-1400s. [Courtesy:
Word of the Day for 3rd (4th - AEST) July 2016, www.dictionary.com]

- dolf

Facebook Post "Karl Barth on Knowledge of God" of 4-5 July, 2016

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=476110049249503&id=100005515364934

A FREE HISTORICAL SOUVENIR COPY OF THIS 4TH JULY 2016 EDITION, IS
AVAILABLE AS PDF DOWNLOAD AT THIS URL:

- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzRmc7Bm7indX3p5bzVxWER6VFE

SEE ALSO: "I WARNED THEM OF AN IMPENDING CURSE OVER UNREMORSEFUL
CATHOLIC ANTI-SEMITISM" [Part 1] of 28 June - 4 July, 2016

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=475980945929080&id=100005515364934

"I WARNED THEM OF AN IMPENDING CURSE OVER UNREMORSEFUL CATHOLIC
ANTI-SEMITISM" [Part 2] of 28 June - 4 July, 2016

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=475372499323258&id=100005515364934

"I WARNED THEM OF AN IMPENDING CURSE OVER UNREMORSEFUL CATHOLIC
ANTI-SEMITISM" [Part 3] of 28 June - 4 July, 2016

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=474286859431822&id=100005515364934

Nicholi Trapolsky

Jul 4, 2016, 7:24:17 PM7/4/16
> [...]

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=476110049249503&id=100005515364934

A FREE HISTORICAL SOUVENIR COPY OF THIS 4TH JULY 2016 EDITION, IS
AVAILABLE AS PDF DOWNLOAD AT THIS URL:

- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzRmc7Bm7indX3p5bzVxWER6VFE

SEE ALSO: "I WARNED THEM OF AN IMPENDING CURSE OVER UNREMORSEFUL
CATHOLIC ANTI-SEMITISM" [Part 1] of 28 June - 4 July, 2016

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=475980945929080&id=100005515364934

"I WARNED THEM OF AN IMPENDING CURSE OVER UNREMORSEFUL CATHOLIC
ANTI-SEMITISM" [Part 2] of 28 June - 4 July, 2016

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=475372499323258&id=100005515364934

"I WARNED THEM OF AN IMPENDING CURSE OVER UNREMORSEFUL CATHOLIC
ANTI-SEMITISM" [Part 3] of 28 June - 4 July, 2016

Nicholi Trapolsky

Jul 4, 2016, 7:24:47 PM7/4/16
> [...]

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=476110049249503&id=100005515364934

A FREE HISTORICAL SOUVENIR COPY OF THIS 4TH JULY 2016 EDITION, IS
AVAILABLE AS PDF DOWNLOAD AT THIS URL:

- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzRmc7Bm7indX3p5bzVxWER6VFE

SEE ALSO: "I WARNED THEM OF AN IMPENDING CURSE OVER UNREMORSEFUL
CATHOLIC ANTI-SEMITISM" [Part 1] of 28 June - 4 July, 2016

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=475980945929080&id=100005515364934

"I WARNED THEM OF AN IMPENDING CURSE OVER UNREMORSEFUL CATHOLIC
ANTI-SEMITISM" [Part 2] of 28 June - 4 July, 2016

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=475372499323258&id=100005515364934

"I WARNED THEM OF AN IMPENDING CURSE OVER UNREMORSEFUL CATHOLIC
ANTI-SEMITISM" [Part 3] of 28 June - 4 July, 2016

Nicholi Trapolsky

Jul 4, 2016, 8:32:20 PM7/4/16
On Tue, 05 Jul 2016 08:29:43 +1000, Nicholi Trapolsky vomited forth:

> On 5/07/2016 08:13, Nicholi Trapolsky <eurotrash...@gru.ru>
> wrote:
>
> YOUTUBE VIDEO: "Hozier - Take Me To Church"

Nic he not say this...

Eh aussie..go neuken kangoeroe, eh?

Nicholi Trapolsky

Jul 4, 2016, 9:57:05 PM7/4/16
You pig anal-sadistic anti-Semitic fascist Bulgarian Troll--your day is
coming.

The beauty of a development of the GRAPPLE HOMOIOTIC NOUMENON is my
claim to an Intellectual Property as being compliant with a Natural Law,
Common Law and egalitarian right, in that it establishes the prima facie
claim, that my past conduct has integrity, and with regards to an
expression of an Autonomy of Will." [Courtesy: Word of the Day for 4th
(5th - AEST) July 2016, www.dictionary.com]

As a Natural Law, Common Law and egalitarian legal right it gives me a
global reach--no country is safe for you to hide in.

Hey son of Heidegger and a Babylonian Whore (ie. promiscuous relative to
being and time):

It will not be Kangaroo court (ie. courting/fucking) for you.

They will hand you over for justice gleefully.

Such that your parents will wish that they had engaged within a lifetime
of mutual masturbation as the better option, than to have conceived you.

"Some thoughts have a certain sound, that being the equivalent to a form.

Through sound and motion, you will be able to paralyze nerves, shatter
bones, set fires, suffocate an enemy or burst his organs. We will kill
until no Harkonnen breathes Arakeen air." [Paul Atreides/Muad'Dib]

Paul's {small; little} increasing inhumanity, the seemingly inevitable
jihad, and the evident creeping fascism blur the boundaries between
Harkonnen/imperial scum and Paul's supposedly benevolent House Atreides.

- dolf

On 5/07/2016 10:32, Nicholi Trapolsky <eurotrash...@gru.ru> wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Jul 2016 08:29:43 +1000, Nicholi Trapolsky vomited forth:
>
>> On 5/07/2016 08:13, Nicholi Trapolsky <eurotrash...@gru.ru>
>> wrote:
>>
>> YOUTUBE VIDEO: "Hozier - Take Me To Church"
>>

> Nic he not say this...
>
> Eh aussie..go neuken kangoeroe, eh?
>
> Translation: Eh aussie..go fucking kangaroo, eh?

BULGARIAN TRANSLATION:

Можете прасе анален-садистичен антисемитска фашистка български Troll -
деня си иде.

Красотата на развитие на грайфер HOMOIOTIC ноумен е моето твърдение на
интелектуална собственост за отговаряща на природен закон, обичайно
право и егалитарна полето, в който тя се създава на пръв поглед
твърдението, че миналото си поведение има почтеност, и по отношение за
израз на автономия на волята "[с любезното съдействие: Дума на деня за
4-ти (пети - AEST) юли 2016 г., www.dictionary.com].

Като природния закон, обичайно право и егалитарна законно право тя ми
дава глобален обхват - нито една страна не е безопасно за вас да се
скрие вътре.

Ей син на Хайдегер и един вавилонски Whore (т.е. безразборни спрямо
Битие и време.):

Тя няма да бъде Kangaroo съд (т.е.. Ухажване / шибан) за вас.

Те ще ви предадат на правосъдието радостно.

Такава, че родителите ти ще желаят, че са ангажирани в рамките на живота
на взаимна мастурбация като по-добър вариант, отколкото да ви е родила.

"Някои мисли имат определен звук, който да бъде равностоен до форма.

Чрез звук и движение, ще бъде в състояние да парализира нервите,
счупване на костите, определени пожари, задушавам враг или спука му
органи. Ние ще убие, докато не Harkonnen диша Arakeen въздух. "[Пол
Атреидски / Муад'Диб]

Павел {малък; Малко} увеличаване безчовечност, привидно неизбежен
джихад, и очевидно, пълзящи фашизъм размие границите между Harkonnen /
британски измет и Павел уж доброжелателен House Atreides.

- dolf

-- Karl Barth on Knowledge of God

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 5 July, 2016
Day for 2nd (3rd - AEST) July 2016, www.dictionary.com]
Intellectual Property as being compliant with a Natural Law, Common Law
and egalitarian right, in that it establishes the prima facie claim,
that my past conduct has integrity, and with regards to an expression of
an Autonomy of Will." [Courtesy: Word of the Day for 4th (5th - AEST)
July 2016, www.dictionary.com]
A SLAVE MENTALITY:
Courtesy: Word of the Day for 29th (30th - AEST) June 2016;
www.dictionary.com]

That the nihilistic consequence as Jewish non-existence (which as a
Christian you imply by the denial of such a cosmological fact to the
contrary) would not have then been manifested as a holocaust of over 6
million people:

"A new documentary 'A German Life,' will tell the story of one of the
last, naive, living remnants of the Nazi regime, will be screened at the
Jerusalem Film Festival this Saturday and Sunday:

'I don't see myself as guilty, unless you blame all Germans for enabling
this government to come to power,' she concluded.

Then she added, 'There's no justice; there's no God. But it's clear that
Satan exists.'

At age 105, Brunhilde Pomsel is one of the last living remnants of the
Nazi regime. From 1942-45, during the height of the Holocaust, she
[...]

Nicholi Trapolsky

Jul 4, 2016, 10:53:53 PM7/4/16
> [...]

At age 105, Brunhilde Pomsel is one of the last living remnants of the
Nazi regime. From 1942-45, during the height of the Holocaust, she
served as stenographer to the Nazis' minister of propaganda, Joseph
Goebbels.

Yet despite her proximity to the Nazi leadership, she says she never
heard a word about the Final Solution.

She recalled Goebbels as a 'gentleman, elegant and noble,' but also an
'actor' who could take off his 'cultured, serious' mask and go crazy.

In 1945, Pomsel accompanied her boss into a bunker in Berlin.

Goebbels and his wife eventually murdered their six children and then
committed suicide.

At that point, she felt like 'an animal being led to slaughter.

We had no more leadership. We were lost souls.'" [0744 hours (AEST) 5
July, 2016, Goebbels' Haaretz, Ofer Aderet, "Stenographer Says She Knew

NICHOLI TRAPOLSKY (EUROTRASH...@GRU.RU): "Nice hey not to say this...

Eh Aussie... go fuck a kangaroo, eh?"

dolf: "You pig anal-sadistic anti-Semitic fascist [insert relevant
nationality here] Troll--your day is coming.

The beauty of a development of the GRAPPLE HOMOIOTIC NOUMENON is my
claim to an Intellectual Property as being compliant with a Natural Law,
Common Law and is an egalitarian right, in that it establishes the prima
facie claim, that my past conduct has integrity, and with regards to an
expression of an Autonomy of Will." [Courtesy: Word of the Day for 4th
(5th - AEST) July 2016, www.dictionary.com]

As a Natural Law, Common Law and egalitarian legal right it gives me a
global reach--no country is safe for you to hide in.

Hey son of Heidegger and a Babylonian Whore (ie. promiscuous relative to
being and time):

It will not be a Kangaroo Court (ie. courting/fucking) for you.

They will hand you over for justice gleefully.

Such that your parents will wish that they had engaged within a lifetime
of mutual masturbation as the better option, than to have conceived you.

WE KOMEN VOOR JE ZO BANG HEEL BANG (WE ARE COMING FOR YOU SO BE AFRAID
BE VERY AFRAID):

"Some thoughts have a certain sound, that being the equivalent to a form.

Through sound and motion, you will be able to paralyze nerves, shatter
bones, set fires, suffocate an enemy or burst his organs. We will kill
until no Harkonnen breathes Arakeen air." [Paul Atreides/Muad'Dib]

Paul's {small; little} increasing inhumanity, the seemingly inevitable
jihad, and the evident creeping fascism blur the boundaries between
Harkonnen/imperial scum and Paul's supposedly benevolent House Atreides."

Jeanne Douglas (hlwd...@gmail.com): "Who the f@ck is Karl Barth and why
should I give a f@ck what he thinks?

The ONLY information you have provided is that you're complete insane
and a total abject coward.

I didn't ask for 'introspective thinking'. I asked for EVIDENCE. Where's
your EVIDENCE?

How, exactly? Provide the maths to describe your idiocy.

Men rarely (if ever) manage to dream up a God superior to themselves.

Most Gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child."

dolf: "You evidently haven't got any other answer relevant to the
content than a self opinionated narcissistic bitch?

I quote according to Wikipedia: 'One of the most prolific and
influential theologians of the twentieth century, Barth emphasized the
sovereignty of God.

Well then, what sort of f@ck brought you forth that it should be of any
consequence in this world or the next?

Try again -- give it a go: save your soul if you can, as I will not help
you....'"

[...]

Franz

Jul 5, 2016, 7:22:38 AM7/5/16
I scanned the first ten lines of doof's latest k00krant to see who he
was issuing k00kthreats to today. I was enchanted to see something about
Grapple Homoerotic. "This sounds good", I said, thinking there would be
a link to pictures of hairy sweaty Bulgarian Graeco-Roman wrestlers. I
looked again and it actually says Grapple Homiotic, whatever the fuck
that is!
If the crack-brained old fag would learn to write an understandable
English sentence people might understand what he is on about. As it is,
he expends vasts amount of time shifting nyms and posting crap that
nobody ever reads for more than a few lines
<Snip 2000 lines of reposted rubbish.>

Lucifer Morningstar

Jul 5, 2016, 7:33:07 AM7/5/16
On Tue, 5 Jul 2016 21:22:34 +1000, Franz <bl...@no.email> wrote:

>I scanned the first ten lines of doof's latest k00krant to see who he
>was issuing k00kthreats to today. I was enchanted to see something about
>Grapple Homoerotic. "This sounds good", I said, thinking there would be
>a link to pictures of hairy sweaty Bulgarian Graeco-Roman wrestlers. I
>looked again and it actually says Grapple Homiotic, whatever the fuck
>that is!
>If the crack-brained old fag would learn to write an understandable
>English sentence people might understand what he is on about. As it is,
>he expends vasts amount of time shifting nyms and posting crap that
>nobody ever reads for more than a few lines

http://www.ratbags.com/loon/mailbox/dolf.htm

Vacuous legal threat counter: 5073 days and still waiting.

dolf

Jul 5, 2016, 7:38:38 AM7/5/16
Do you need to have your arse-wiped for you?

The Pythagorean (HETEROS) Theorem: a² = b² + c² as Theory of Number is
associated to Roman Empire Governance, Roman Catholicism (et al) and
fascist (see image below)

-
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=472314136295761&set=rpd.100005515364934

I am showing you by this hymenealism (ie. marriage as an
institutionalized values based religious belief, disbelief or
non-belief) the cause of an utmost contempt for the autonomy of self
identity, sovereign authority, law and order as justice.

You are undeniably within engaging within conduct expressing a manner of
speech conveying unambiguous and contemptible:

a) Xenophobic and racial prejudice
b) psycho-sexualism,
c) vehement anti-religiosity except your own belief, non-belief or disbelief
d) fascist characterizations
e) deification of your narcissistic ignorance

Made under the cloak of anonymity and knowing that they are false.

If you can't deal with the rudimentary nomenclature and elemental
semantics of discourse.

Then there is no need for you to feign any integrity, earnestness and
honest commitment towards dialog.

The development of the GRAPPLE HOMOIOTIC NOUMENON is my claim to a
mathematical Intellectual Property as being compliant with a Natural
Law, Common Law and egalitarian right, in that it establishes the prima
facie claim, that my past conduct has integrity, and with regards to an
expression of an Autonomy of Will." [Courtesy: Word of the Day for 4th
(5th - AEST) July 2016, www.dictionary.com]

It is a complete and comprehensive refutation of all that you are as BEING.

Lucifer Morningstar

Jul 5, 2016, 7:43:21 AM7/5/16
BARRY (ATHEIST/LUCIFER MORNING STAR): "I don't mean to offend but I see
Christianity as a form of mental illness due to its crazy disproven claims."

dolf: "You have been nothing but offensive as an anal-sadistic troll and
you are going to pay very dearly for it.

And have habitually engaged within foolish, defamatory conduct and vain
imaginations by preserving your egoistic self identity through making a
profession of a psychiatric disorder of others.

Where as I'm speaking entirely of a mathematical paradigm of rational
and a reasoned mind.

Q. *What* *is* *truth*? [Pilate asked Jesus of Nazareth before #34CE]

A. *Truth* is a cosmogonic consideration.

As an argument between which 'HETEROS' v's 'HOMOIOS' as the THEORY OF
NUMBER constitutes the mind created in the image of the Creator God as
the Father (Godhead/*DIVINE* Nature as Mind) [Luke 4:5-24 (KJV); Romans
1:16-32]?"

dolf: "Let me explain it in the juxtaposed manner of a recent study,
where trolls were identified in a variety of ways. One was by simply
asking survey participants what they 'enjoyed doing most' when on online
comment sites, offering the following options:

- Machiavellianism (willingness to manipulate and deceive others),
- narcissism (egotism and self-obsession),
- psychopathy (the lack of remorse and empathy), and
- sadism (pleasure in the suffering of others).

Ultimately, the allure of trolling may be too strong for sadists, who
presumably have limited opportunities to express their sadistic
interests in a socially-desirable manner.

The real reason is that they show the utmost contempt for the autonomy
of self identity, sovereign authority, law and order as justice and have
no substantial alternative explanation, except to claim a delusional and
fantastical belief in myths, hearsay and nothingness."

On 5/07/2016 21:33, Lucifer Morningstar wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Jul 2016 21:22:34 +1000, Franz <bl...@no.email> wrote:
>
>> I scanned the first ten lines of doof's latest k00krant to see who he
>> was issuing k00kthreats to today. I was enchanted to see something
about
>> Grapple Homoerotic. "This sounds good", I said, thinking there would be
>> a link to pictures of hairy sweaty Bulgarian Graeco-Roman wrestlers. I
>> looked again and it actually says Grapple Homiotic, whatever the fuck
>> that is!
>> If the crack-brained old fag would learn to write an understandable
>> English sentence people might understand what he is on about. As it is,
>> he expends vasts amount of time shifting nyms and posting crap that
>> nobody ever reads for more than a few lines
>
> http://www.ratbags.com/loon/mailbox/dolf.htm
>
> Vacuous legal threat counter: 5073 days and still waiting.

A FREE HISTORICAL SOUVENIR COPY OF THIS 4-5TH JULY 2016 EDITION, IS

Lucifer Morningstar

Jul 5, 2016, 7:46:27 AM7/5/16
> [...]

>> I scanned the first ten lines of doof's latest k00krant to see who he
>> was issuing k00kthreats to today. I was enchanted to see something
about
>> Grapple Homoerotic. "This sounds good", I said, thinking there would be
>> a link to pictures of hairy sweaty Bulgarian Graeco-Roman wrestlers. I
>> looked again and it actually says Grapple Homiotic, whatever the fuck
>> that is!
>> If the crack-brained old fag would learn to write an understandable
>> English sentence people might understand what he is on about. As it is,
>> he expends vasts amount of time shifting nyms and posting crap that
>> nobody ever reads for more than a few lines
>
> http://www.ratbags.com/loon/mailbox/dolf.htm
>
> Vacuous legal threat counter: 5073 days and still waiting.

A FREE HISTORICAL SOUVENIR COPY OF THIS 4-5TH JULY 2016 EDITION, IS

Franz

Jul 5, 2016, 5:54:08 PM7/5/16
to ab...@eternal-september.org
DISTRIBUTION:
- alt.christnet.christianlife
- alt.messianic
- alt.bible.prophecy
- aus.legal
- aus.media-watch
- ab...@eternal-september.org

ACTION SOUGHT: *IMMEDIATE* *ACCOUNT* *CLOSURE* *AND* *PERMANENT* *BAN*
*FROM* *THE* *INTERNET*

This statement (ie. conveyed within the forwarded message below) against
which I specially raise my complaint concerning their absence of any
rational, reasoned explanation beyond defamatory and *untruthful*
characterizations as pejoratives, which speak of the great abysmal depth
of depravity and perversity which is entirely their own claim to a
faux-piety.

They constitute defamation, slander and unlawful use of
telecommunications carriage service for harassment which is unlawful and
they will each within time, be held accountable as FASCIST and pursued
in a court of law for TREASON.

The reasoning upon which I will rely in such criminal proceedings are
conveyed below.

If you fail to take any appropriate action of immediate account closure,
you will by such wilful act of omission, impute an equivalent unlawful
accountability to yourselves.

It will likewise be an ecstatic pleasure for me to bring you into
compliance with my sensibilities as a more agreeable manner as a
principle of life.

- dolf

alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.messianic,alt.bible.prophecy,aus.legal,aus.media-watch
Subject: Re: -- WE KOMEN VOOR JE ZO BANG HEEL BANG (WE ARE COMING FOR
YOU SO BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID)
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 21:22:34 +1000
alt.bible.prophecy:1097246 alt.messianic:938306
alt.christnet.christianlife:1412547

On 5/07/2016 11:56 AM, Nicholi Trapolsky wrote:
> You pig anal-sadistic anti-Semitic fascist Bulgarian Troll--your day
> is coming.
>
> The beauty of a development of the GRAPPLE HOMOIOTIC NOUMENON is my
> claim to an Intellectual Property as being compliant with a Natural
> Law, Common Law and egalitarian right, in that it establishes the
> prima facie claim, that my past conduct has integrity, and with
> regards to an expression of an Autonomy of Will." [Courtesy: Word of
> the Day for 4th (5th - AEST) July 2016, www.dictionary.com]
>
> As a Natural Law, Common Law and egalitarian legal right it gives me
> a global reach--no country is safe for you to hide in.
>
> Hey son of Heidegger and a Babylonian Whore (ie. promiscuous relative
> to being and time):
>
> It will not be a Kangaroo court (ie. courting/fucking) for you.
>
> They will hand you over for justice gleefully.
>
> Such that your parents will wish that they had engaged within a
> lifetime of mutual masturbation as the better option, than to have
> conceived you.
>
> "Some thoughts have a certain sound, that being the equivalent to a
> form.
>
> Through sound and motion, you will be able to paralyze nerves,
> shatter bones, set fires, suffocate an enemy or burst his organs. We
> will kill until no Harkonnen breathes Arakeen air." [Paul
> Atreides/Muad'Dib]
>
> Paul's {small; little} increasing inhumanity, the seemingly
> inevitable jihad, and the evident creeping fascism blur the
> boundaries between Harkonnen/imperial scum and Paul's supposedly
> benevolent House Atreides.
>
> - dolf

<Snip 2000 lines of reposted rubbish.>

-- Karl Barth on Knowledge of God

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 6 July, 2016
RICHARD (MINISTER) KEITH: "Do you even [speak] English?"

dolf: "Xenophobic and racial prejudice?"

Q. *What* *is* *truth* [Pilate asked Jesus of Nazareth before #34CE]
that you need to hide it?

A. *Truth* is a cosmogonic consideration.

"Wherefore the Lord said, 'Forasmuch as this people draw near me with
their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their
heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of
men: Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among
this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of
their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men
shall be hid.

Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and
their works are in the dark, and they say, 'Who seeth us?

And who knoweth us?'" [Isaiah 29:13-15 (KJV)]
And in a similar manner, the mind's phonetic apprehension as the knowing
of any word's entity is a priori and transitional towards it's final
comprehension by it's acceptable, customary and correct orthography.
[Courtesy: Word of the Day for 5th (6th - AEST) July 2016,
www.dictionary.com]
JEWISH CHRONOLOGICAL/MATHEMATICAL VIEW OF NATURAL LAW

22/7 as 3W1D ...

the major premise {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, which contains the law of that will: 7 x 24 x 13 = 2184 days of
the 'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated to the 'constant sequence of
sun and moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day intercalation = 1092 days x 2 = 2184 days

the minor premise {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of
Humanity}, which contains the command to behave in accordance with the
law, that is, the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 6J or
294 x 364 days or 365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20
March 1996 / 21 March = 1 Nisan 5756; and

the conclusion {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as right in the
case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

2) Pythagorean (HETEROS) Theorem: a² = b² + c² is associated to Roman
Empire Governance, Roman Catholicism (et al) and fascist (see image below)

-
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=472314136295761&set=rpd.100005515364934

GENTILE HYMENEAL VIEW OF NATURAL LAW

1. Formula of Universal Law as Sovereignty / Remember the Sabbath {3W1D}
-- The union of a man and a woman

2. (MOTHER) Formula of Humanity as Head of State / Honor Parents
-- to the exclusion of all others,

3. Formula of Autonomy as Individual / Do not Kill
-- voluntarily

4. Formula of Progression / Avoid Spiritual Adultery as Heteronomy
Against Autonomy {circa 49J7W} [John 5:43-47]
-- entered into for life.

5. Discriminating Norm (Human Nature) as Objective grounding of infinity
/ Do not Steal {72J + 3(3²+1)/2}
-- How is Australian Fascism as 'formal definition of mono-gamous
gamo-genesis' and piety 'monogenes' [John 1:17-18] any different from
German Fascism?

Marriage was defined within our Australian Constitution of 1901 by the
single term: 'Marriage'

Until 2004 when it was more clearly and improperly defined as a fascist
values based hymenealism within our Australian legislation and is still
is not presently lawful for me.

"In 15 September 1935, the first Nuremberg Law (so-called because they
were announced at the first great Nazi rally held at Nuremberg)
proclaimed the Reich Citizenship Law which meant Jews could no longer
call themselves Germans and had no political rights.

A second Nuremberg Law was called the Law for the Protection of German
Blood and German Honor, which banned marriage and sex between those
defined as Germans and those defined as Jews." [Wikipedia
2016:Nuremberg_Laws]

6. (MOTHER - MARRIAGE?) Binding Norm (Norma Obligans), as Subjective
grounding of infinity / Do not Bear False Witness {#15CE ... #34CE ...
#65CE ... #2000CE < --- Holy Catholic 'Satanic' Tradition et al as
faux-sophistic wisdom}

7. Manifesting Norm (Norma Denuntians) / Do not Covet {122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2}

I quote from my briefing notes of 29 June, 2016 made to the Victorian
Law Institute's Lawyer Referral Service:

"There was a recognition of Marriage within the Contract which until
2004 was not clearly defined within our Australian legislation other
than by a single term: 'Marriage' and is still is not presently lawful
for me.

However for a time HIV/AIDS was defined as an indictable offence within
legislation under the Crimes Act as a serious disease requiring
disclosure before engaging within any recreational sexual act.

"Part 1.10 - SPOUSE:

Means husband or wife and defacto spouse.

Part 1.11 - DEFACTO SPOUSE:

Means a person who is living with another person of the opposite sex as
the spouse of that person on a bona fide domestic basis although not
legally married to that other person."

On a question of the "illegality defence" which Legal Counsel for the
Insurer infers as the cause for the Extraordinary Hearing of Victorian
Civil and Administrative Tribunal on 7 December, 2001:

The Common Law definition of marriage requires an act of consummation, a
monogamous commitment, an absence of recreational sexual activity with
multiple partners and under canon law, a refusal to consummate the
marriage (or such other conduct as described) may be grounds for an
annulment or for divorce:

Such a sexual act would transmit a serious disease and therefore
considered to be illegal and could be grounds for the Insurer to refuse
to pay the Contract of Insurance. Thus in my view the Contract of
Insurance had no effective force:

"Part 9 - EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS:

This Policy does not cover any loss fatal or non fatal, caused by or
resulting from:

(a) any intentional self inflicted injury or attempt at suicide or self
destruction while sane or insane;

(b) uncomplicated pregnancy, childbirth or miscarriage;

(c) declared or undeclared war or any act thereof; or

(d) service in the Armed Forces of any country or international
organisation.

Benefits under the Policy shall be reduced by any amount to which the
Insured Employee is entitled from the following sources:--legislation
including and Worker's Compensation Act, and Social Services payment, or
any other form of similar legislation."

That the present day usage of combination therapies has rendered the
disease of HIV/AIDS a chronic condition with an undetectable viral load
status--such that (although I don't recommend such conduct) it is
entirely possible engage within an unprotected sexual act without
transmitting disease state. It has been removed from the statutes as
indictable offence within legislation under the Crimes Act, Victoria and
is no longer considered a serious disease requiring pre-disclosure
before engaging within any recreational sexual act.

ADULTERY AND FORNICATION?
Consider then King Solomon with 700 wives and 300 concubine v's 2 idols
of other gods.

[...]

Such that, there is no lack of virtue and a loss of dignity (eg. King
Henry VIII [born: 28 June 1491, crowned: 21 April 1509, died: 28 January
1547] had six wives) by engaging within ethical sexual opportunism which
judges each recreational sexual encounter on its own individual and
circumstantial merits--how many is enough?

"Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of
Israel {who prevails with God}, ye shall nor go in to them, neither
shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart
after their gods: Solomon {peaceable; perfect; one who recompenses}
clave unto these in love.

And he had *seven* *hundred* wives, princesses, and *three* *hundred*
concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.

For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away
his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD
his God, as was the heart of David {well-beloved, dear} (ie. who
murdered Uriah {the Lord is my light or fire} the Hittite {one who is
broken; who fears} to obtain his wife Bathsheba {the seventh daughter;
the daughter of satiety, enough, sufficiency} [2 Samuel 11:15, 27; Psalm
32:1-11; 39:1-13]) his father.

For Solomon went after Ashtoreth {*flocks*; *sheep*; riches} the goddess
of the Zidonians {hunting; fishing; venison}, and after Milcom {their
king} the abomination of the Ammonities {a people; the son of my people}.

And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after
the LORD, as did David (cf: '200 Philistine {those who dwell in
villages} foreskins brought to King Saul {demanded; lent; ditch; death}'
[1 Samuel 18:19]) his father." [1 Kings 11:2-6 (KJV)]

"The queen Sheba {captivity; old man; repose; *oath*} of the south shall
rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for
she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of
Solomon; and, behold, a greater than is here." [Matthew 12:42-45; Luke
11:31-36 (KJV)]

Sexual promiscuity (like that of Babylonian {incongruity; confusion;
mixture} whoredom) has an inconsequence {eg: an *oath*} of action and
words relative to being and time: 'we hold that there is no more
infallible evidence of insincerity of purpose, short of overt acts, than
a face that *smiles* when there is no occasion, and the *tongue* that is
out of measure smooth.'" [James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder, 1840;
Courtesy: Word of the Day for 29 June 2016; www.dictionary.com]

Given that I have habitually engaged within ethical sexual opportunism
which judges each recreational sexual encounter on its individual and
circumstantial merits, having never transmitted an STI, I sought to
avoid the Contract of Insurance having any hegemony over my autonomy and
obtained advice on the meaning of "total and permanent disability" in
relation to the policy's definition of marriage

Whether this Insurance Contract imposed any mode of acceptable behaviour
such as the total abstinence of recreational sexual conduct or the
engagement of any reckless sexual conduct which might be a
disqualification for the receipt of any financial benefits.

Thus for example a religious based epithet such as this: "As a gay man,
'clean' only because I chose to be celibate for the last 25 years, I
strongly oppose the lifting of the blood donation ban for gay men."

Can be refuted on the basis that safe sex practices will only save you
from the possibility of HIV infection but not from *Syphilis* *which*
*can* *be* *transmitted* *by* *touch*, *kissing* *and* *oral* *sex*.
That is otherwise prescribed safe interpersonal conduct for risk
reduction of HIV transmission:

"Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of
an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ. Let no
man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping
of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly
puffed up by his fleshly mind, And not holding the Head, from which all
the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit
together, increaseth with the increase of God. Wherefore if ye be dead
with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in
the world, are ye subject to ordinances, (*Touch* *not*; *taste* *not*;
*handle* *not*; Which all are to perish with the using) after the
commandments and doctrines of men? Which things have indeed a show of
wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in
any honour to the satisfying of the flesh." [Colossians 2:16-23 (KJV)]

That the present day undetectable viral load status for individuals
having a positive HIV status renders the risk by unprotected sexual act
(ie. which I am not advocating), of the transmission of the disease (ie.
which is no longer a death sentence) as to be so low/negligible, that
these statements against which I make my complaint:

HD (HER...@BIGPOND.COM): "Dolf is a queer. Most of them become
religio-phobics.

Dolf tries hard to convince himself that on the eight day God created
homosexuals."

PENELOPE CROTCHSNIFF (PENE@REG_GRUNDIES.SNIFF): "No. On the eighth day,
god created AIDS."

FRANZ (BL...@NO.EMAIL): "I scanned the first ten lines of doof's latest

actually says Grapple Hom[o]iotic, whatever the f@ck that is!

If the crack-brained old fag would learn to write an understandable
English sentence people might understand what he is on about.

As it is, he expends vast amount of time shifting nyms and posting crap
that nobody ever reads for more than a few lines."

Are a deification of ignorance, unreasonable, untruthful and persecutory.

Such conduct, by it's compliance with multiple meta-elements (ie. but
not all of the following) which comprises a 'fascist' definition as
category of understanding:

a) xenophobic and racial prejudice (ie. Africans have a higher incidence
of HIV infection)
b) psycho-sexualism,
c) vehement anti-religiosity except your own belief, non-belief or
disbelief
d) fascist characterizations (eg. this can be as simplistic as an
improper orthography of my name, by its depiction as Adolf)
e) deification of narcissistic ignorance

Such statements are usually made under the cloak of anonymity and
knowingly that they are false.

In that they are undeniably engaging within conduct expressing a manner
of speech conveying unambiguous and contemptible hymenealism as fascist
ideology which derives its religious dogma on the sacredness of marriage
a Pythagorean (HETEROS) Theory of Number and its dependency as a
reliance on the progression (#15CE ... #34CE ... #65CE ... #2000CE < ---
Holy Catholic 'Satanic' Tradition et al as faux-sophistic wisdom) of
Magic Squares.

It is a complete and comprehensive refutation of all that they are as
BEING.

Thus these three statements against which I specially raise my complaint

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 3, col: 7, nous: 23 [Date: 2016.7.4, Super: #390
/ #62 - Construing a Guide, Practise Reason; I-Ching: H23 -
Disintegration; Tetra: 70 - Severance, Ego: #337 / #23 - Constancy of
Guiding Concepts, Emptiness & Non-Existence; I-Ching: H18 - Arresting
Decay; Tetra: 26 - Endeavor]

TIPS FOR PAY.

@memeBrain [Telos: #1306, Super: #18 - Origin of Ethical Concepts,
Palliation of Vulgarity; I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal; Tetra: 49 - Flight,
Ego: #10 - Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?; I-Ching: H30 - Clinging
to Brightness; Tetra: 41 - Response]

TO THIS DAY,

@memeBrain [Telos: #1282, Super: #38 - Consequences for Virtuous
Discourse; I-Ching: H62 - Small Excess; Tetra: 11 - Divergence, Ego: #67
- Three Treasures; I-Ching: H10 - Tread Carefully; Tetra: 48 - Ritual]

SO I SAY,

@memeBrain [Telos: #970, Super: #71 - Know-How as a Disease, Disease of
Knowledge; I-Ching: H38 - Opposition; Tetra: 6 - Contrariety, Ego: #79 -
Recognizing Agreements, Keeping Obligations; I-Ching: H56 - Wanderer;
Tetra: 31 - Packing]

POVERTY *PREYS*.

@memeBrain [Telos: #2490, Super: #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging
the Mysterious; I-Ching: H62 - Small Excess; Tetra: 10 - Defectiveness,
Distortion, Ego: #60 - Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching:
H15 - Modesty; Tetra: 5 - Keeping Small]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #152

#6, #40, #70, #2, #4, #5 = `abodah (H5656): 1) labour, service; 1a)
labour, work; 1b) labour (of servant or slave); 1c) labour, service (of
captives or subjects); 1d) service (of God);

"For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim {*divisions*}, he shall
be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon {hill; cup; thing lifted up}, that
he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act
{`abodah-service [H5656]: #127}, his strange act {`abodah-service
[H5656]: #127}." [Isaiah 28:21]

"And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect
{`abodah-service [H5656]: #127} of righteousness quietness and assurance
for ever." [Isaiah 32:17]

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #156

#30, #50, #6, #70 = nuwa` (H5128): 1) to quiver, totter, shake, reel,
stagger, wander, move, sift, make move, wave, waver, tremble; 1a) (Qal);
1a1) to wave, quiver, vibrate, swing, stagger, tremble, be unstable;
1a2) to totter, go tottering; 1a2a) vagabond (participle); 1b) (Niphal)
to be tossed about or around; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to toss about; 1c2) to
shake, cause to totter; 1c3) to shake, disturb; 1c4) to cause to wander;

"Let his children be continually vagabonds {nuwa`-shake [H5128]: #156},
and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places."
[Psalm 109:10]

[...]

Heidegger (26 September 1889-26 May 1976) for this same reason--but I
nevertheless can refute him.
"And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that
endureth to the end-TELOS shall be saved.

But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for
verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel
{who prevails with God}, till the Son of man be come.

The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. It
is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as
his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub {dung
god; a name of Satan}, how much more shall they call them of his household?

Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be
revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. What I tell you in darkness,
that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon
the housetops.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the
soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in
hell." [Matthew 10:22-28 (KJV)]

As if it wasn't shameful enough that the Jewish people could not speak
up about their own history and prior experience of annihilation by Roman
{strength; power} military pogrom, to which such a fact was then
associated by daily practice in the Jerusalem {vision of peace} (King
Herod's) Temple:

"There was in the days of Herod {son of a hero}, the king of Judaea {the
praise of the Lord; confession}, a certain priest named Zacharias
{memory of the Lord}, of the course of Abijah {the Lord is my father}:
and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron {a teacher; lofty; mountain
of strength}, and her name was Elisabeth {the *oath*, or fullness, of God}.

And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments
and ordinances of the Lord blameless. And they had no child, because
that Elisabeth was barren, and they both were now well stricken in years.

And it came to pass, that while he executed the priest’s office before
God in the order of his course, according to the custom of the priest’s
office, his lot was to burn incense when he went into the temple of the
Lord:

"The one and twentieth to Jachin {he that strengthens and makes
steadfast}, the two and twentieth to Gamul {a recompense}, the three and
twentieth to Delaiah {the poor of the Lord}, the four and twentieth to
Maaziah {the strength of the Lord}.

These were the orderings of them in their service to come into the house
of the LORD, according to their manner, under Aaron {a teacher; lofty;
mountain of strength} their father, as the LORD God of Israel {who
prevails with God} had commanded him." [1 Chronicles 24:17-19 (KJV)]

And the whole multitude of the people were praying without at the time
of incense. And there appeared unto him an angel of the Lord standing on
the right side of the altar of incense.

THE KABBALAH COVER OF ATTRIBUTED TIME/TECHNOLOGY OF SOUL AS ANGELS
"And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel {who
prevails with God}, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the
cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them:

And it came between the camp of the Egyptians {that troubles or
oppresses; anguish} and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and
darkness to them, but it gave light by night to these: so that the one
came not near the other all the night.

And Moses {taken out; drawn forth} stretched out his hand over the sea;
and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that
night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided." [Exodus
14:19-21 (KJV)]

And when Zacharias saw him, he was troubled, and fear fell upon him."
[Luke 1:5-12 (KJV)]

And of which event in 69CE, the Arch of Titus {pleasing} in Rome
{strength; power} records.

[...]

"Who is as the wise man?

And who knoweth the interpretation of a thing?

A man’s wisdom maketh his face to shine, and the boldness of his face
shall be changed.

I counsel thee to keep the king’s commandment, and that in regard of the
oath of God. Be not hasty to go out of his sight: stand not in an evil
thing; for he doeth whatsoever pleaseth him. Where the word of a king
is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou? Whoso
keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing: and a wise man’s heart
discerneth both time and judgment.

Because to every purpose there is time and judgment, therefore the
misery of man is great upon him.

For he knoweth not that which shall be: for who can tell him when it
shall be? There is no man that hath power over the spirit to retain the
spirit; neither hath he power in the day of death: and there is no
discharge in that war; neither shall wickedness deliver those that are
given to it.

All this have I seen, and applied my heart unto every work that is done
under the sun: there is a time wherein one man ruleth over another to
his own hurt.

And so I saw the wicked buried, who had come and gone from the place of
the holy, and they were forgotten in the city where they had so done:
this is also vanity.

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily,
therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet
surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear
before him: But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he
prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before
God." [Ecclesiastes 8:1-13 (KJV)]

Translation: Eh Aussie... go f@ck a kangaroo, eh?"

It will not be a Kangaroo Court (ie. courting/f@cking) for you.

They will hand you over for justice gleefully.

Such that, your parents will wish that they had engaged within a
lifetime of mutual masturbation as the better option, than to have
conceived you.

WE KOMEN VOOR JE, ZO BANG HEEL BANG (WE ARE COMING FOR YOU, SO BE AFRAID
BE VERY AFRAID):

"Some thoughts have a certain sound, that being the equivalent to a form.

Through sound and motion, you will be able to paralyze nerves, shatter
bones, set fires, suffocate an enemy or burst his organs.

We will kill until no Harkonnen breathes Arakeen air." [Paul
Atreides/Muad'Dib]

Paul's {small; little} increasing inhumanity, the seemingly inevitable
jihad, and the evident creeping fascism blur the boundaries between
Harkonnen/imperial scum and Paul's supposedly benevolent House Atreides."

STEVE KNIGHT (WAR...@BAAWA.NUT): "I tried reading your response, but
it's too disjointed to read coherently because of the unknown
attributes. Learn how to post.

Respond to only the salient points. Brevity is the god of Usenet. I
don't download anything over a hundred lines because I pay for bandwidth."

dolf: "I have no such problem with comprehension as you so evidently do
as an anal-sadistic troll.

Well then, don't give such anonymous pretense, if you are neither
sufficiently intellectually endowed nor technologically equipped to
participate.

Your opinion is inconsequential:

It's like an arsehole, in that everyone has one."

ANONYMOUS <NOB...@PARANOICI.ORG): "Yawn."

dolf: "Another gaping hole from an anonymous anal-sadistic narcissistic
Dutch troll."

JEANNE DOUGLAS (HLWD...@GMAIL.COM): "Who the f@ck is Karl Barth and why
should I give a f@ck what he thinks?

The ONLY information you have provided is that you're complete[ly]
insane and a total abject coward.

I didn't ask for 'introspective thinking'.

I asked for EVIDENCE.

Where's your EVIDENCE?

How, exactly?

Provide the maths to describe your idiocy.

Men rarely (if ever) manage to dream up a God superior to themselves.

Most Gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child."

STEVE KNIGHT (WAR...@BAAWA.NUT): "What a shocker!

A god pusher making the claim and then gets to decide what the evidence is.

Then, if it looks bad, gets to call the evidence against god faith based.

See... you're the same as me...

I win."

CHRISTOPHER (ATHEIST) LEE: "Far too many in-your-face Christians do this."

dolf: "You evidently haven't got any other answer relevant to the
content than a self opinionated narcissistic bitch?

I quote according to Wikipedia: 'One of the most prolific and
influential theologians of the twentieth century, Barth emphasized the
sovereignty of God.

Well then, what sort of f@ck brought you forth that it should be of any
consequence in this world or the next?

Try again -- give it a go: save your soul if you can, as I will not help
you....'"

ANONYMOUS <NOB...@PARANOICI.ORG): "Boring!"

dolf: "You are so inept as humanity, that you are rendered speech
deprived.

That you are an impotent prick, a dag festering arsehole as a coward
with no balls ('wethered') who hides under a cloak of anonymity.

Where-from you can only bleat (ie. speak or complain in a weak,
querulous, or foolish way), wail, gibber and squawk impunities of a
questionable intent, in getting cut up about it all on some sacrificial
altar of objective--to God knows what.

You are motivated entirely by a daemonic animalistic driven human
nature, continually conveying distorted realities of a perverse,
depraved, inconsequential and circumstantial morality."

JEANNE DOUGLAS (HLWD...@GMAIL.COM): "Looks like dolf thinks he can
respond to my posts with email to my personal account. Wrong.

Here's his message that he was too cowardly to post here.

You'll notice he didn't provide any evidence that anything called a soul
even exists.

Nor did he provide any evidence that any god exists to have sovereignty
to exert."

dolf: "I actually made multiple posts and all but one of them (which you
choose) conveyed my current chapter as an inclusion, so that you cannot
knowingly distort reality.

If you can't deal with the rudimentary nomenclature and elemental
semantics of discourse.

Then there is no need for you to feign any integrity, earnestness and
honest commitment towards dialog.

So shut your vain mouth and go to the grave in silence: "Let me not be
ashamed, O LORD; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed,
and let them be silent in the grave.

Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things
proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear
thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the
sons of men!

Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of
man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of
tongues." [Psalm 31:17-20 (KJV)]

JEANNE DOUGLAS (HLWD...@GMAIL.COM): "You do not have my permission to
write to me at my email address.

Please cease and d[e]sist immediately."

dolf: "Thank-you for acknowledging the incongruity, circumstantial
morality of your own conduct as a resource and failure to address the
EVIDENCE provided to you."

JEANNE DOUGLAS (HLWD...@GMAIL.COM): "And I forwarded the latest email
you sent to my private email to Google's abuse department after I asked
you not to do that."

dolf: "You are being hysterical, delusional, egotistical and hedonistic,
as there is no implied abuse in sending you a courtesy email copy of our
dialog.

Either you are committed to the process of discourse or you are not.

You said, "Here's his message that he was too cowardly to post here."

As it appears good enough for you to do exactly that.

The substantial, systematic and justifiable evidence continually
provided to you has been grotesquely disrespected by you.

As Google supports anti-terrorism and non-extremist conduct in all its
form, so they will have no empathy with your anti-social and haughty
prohibitions."

JEANNE DOUGLAS (HLWD...@GMAIL.COM): "No need to read past that lie."

dolf: "As you have said yourself of your own circumstantial opportunism."

JEANNE DOUGLAS (HLWD...@GMAIL.COM): "You have been reported for
disobeying my express request."

dolf: "Should I respect rabid, feral, ferocious and distemper making an
express request?

Someone ought to put you down as they do animals in that condition of
suffering."

- dolf

A FREE HISTORICAL SOUVENIR COPY OF THIS 4-6TH JULY 2016 EDITION, IS
AVAILABLE AS PDF DOWNLOAD AT THIS URL:

- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzRmc7Bm7indc1B0WjhzNUM2RGM

Facebook Post "Karl Barth on Knowledge of God" of 4-6 July, 2016

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=476110049249503&id=100005515364934

SEE ALSO: "I WARNED THEM OF AN IMPENDING CURSE OVER UNREMORSEFUL
CATHOLIC ANTI-SEMITISM" [Part 1 - 3] of 28 June - 4 July, 2016

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=475980945929080&id=100005515364934

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=475372499323258&id=100005515364934

Nicholi Trapolsky

Jul 5, 2016, 9:31:17 PM7/5/16
On Tue, 05 Jul 2016 11:56:57 +1000, Nicholi Trapolsky vomited forth:

> You pig anal-sadistic anti-Semitic fascist Bulgarian Troll--your day is
> coming.

Bawahahahaha! You take nics advice, fuck kangaroo, eh? bawhahahaha !

> The beauty of a development of the GRAPPLE HOMOIOTIC NOUMENON is my
> claim to an Intellectual Property as being compliant with a Natural Law,
> Common Law and egalitarian right, in that it establishes the prima facie
> claim, that my past conduct has integrity, and with regards to an
> expression of an Autonomy of Will." [Courtesy: Word of the Day for 4th
> (5th - AEST) July 2016, www.dictionary.com]
>
> As a Natural Law, Common Law and egalitarian legal right it gives me a
> global reach--no country is safe for you to hide in.

You see nics page? https://www.facebook.com/nicholi.trapolsky

See hog? Hog look better than roo шибаняк!

> Hey son of Heidegger and a Babylonian Whore (ie. promiscuous relative to
> being and time):
>
> It will not be Kangaroo court (ie. courting/fucking) for you.
>
> They will hand you over for justice gleefully.

Bawahahahaha! Nic ви даде справедливост на магарето с един барел пушка,
а кенгуру шибаняк ?

> Such that your parents will wish that they had engaged within a lifetime
> of mutual masturbation as the better option, than to have conceived you.

Nic see how you conceived now. You papa strained better part of you thru
bedsheet, left with talking turd, eh?

Nicholi Trapolsky

Jul 5, 2016, 9:50:28 PM7/5/16
to ab...@eternal-september.org
-- WE KOMEN VOOR JE ZO BANG HEEL BANG (WE ARE COMING FOR YOU SO BE
AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID)

DISTRIBUTION:
- alt.christnet.christianlife
- alt.messianic
- alt.bible.prophecy
- aus.legal
- aus.media-watch
- ab...@eternal-september.org

SUBJECT WAS: -- So says fucker kangaroo

ACTION SOUGHT: *IMMEDIATE* *ACCOUNT* *CLOSURE* *AND* *PERMANENT* *BAN*
*FROM* *THE* *INTERNET*

All I need from you is any further clear defamatory statement which
meets the following criteria.

Such conduct, by it's compliance with multiple meta-elements (ie. but
not all of the following) which comprises a 'fascist' definition as
category of understanding:

a) xenophobic and racial prejudice (ie. Africans have a higher incidence
of HIV infection)
b) psycho-sexualism,
c) vehement anti-religiosity except your own belief, non-belief or
disbelief
d) fascist characterizations (eg. this can be as simplistic as an
improper orthography of my name, by its depiction as Adolf)
e) deification of narcissistic ignorance (eg. this can be as simplistic
as an improper orthography of my name, by its depiction as dolt)

It is immaterial that any such statements are made under the cloak of
anonymity, since the determination is that they are knowingly made as
being false.

Then you ought to carefully consider that you have pissed your life away
and can rest assured that you going to eat shit (an exclamation
expressing anger or contempt for, or rejection of, someone).

This statement (ie. conveyed within the forwarded message below) against
which I specially raise my complaint concerning their absence of any
rational, reasoned explanation beyond defamatory and *untruthful*
characterizations as pejoratives, which speak of the great abysmal depth
of depravity and perversity which is entirely their own claim to a
faux-piety.

They constitute defamation, slander and unlawful use of
telecommunications carriage service for harassment which is contrary to
law and they will each within time, be held accountable as FASCIST and
pursued in a court of law for TREASON.

The reasoning upon which I will rely in such criminal proceedings are
conveyed below.

If your Internet Service Provider fails to take any appropriate action
of immediate account closure, you will by any such further wilful act of
commission or their omission, impute an equivalent unlawful
accountability to yourselves.

It will likewise be an ecstatic pleasure for me to bring you into
compliance with my sensibilities as a more agreeable manner as a
principle of life.

- dolf

alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.messianic,alt.bible.prophecy,aus.legal,aus.
media-watch
Subject: Re: -- така казва шибаняк на кенгуру ..
TRANSLATION: -- So says fucker kangaroo
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 01:31:17 -0000 (UTC)
alt.bible.prophecy:1097294 alt.messianic:938318
alt.christnet.christianlife:1412658

On Tue, 05 Jul 2016 11:56:57 +1000, Nicholi Trapolsky vomited forth:

> You pig anal-sadistic anti-Semitic fascist Bulgarian Troll--your day is
> coming.

Bawahahahaha! You take nics advice, fuck kangaroo, eh? bawhahahaha !

> The beauty of a development of the GRAPPLE HOMOIOTIC NOUMENON is my
> claim to an Intellectual Property as being compliant with a Natural Law,
> Common Law and egalitarian right, in that it establishes the prima facie
> claim, that my past conduct has integrity, and with regards to an
> expression of an Autonomy of Will." [Courtesy: Word of the Day for 4th
> (5th - AEST) July 2016, www.dictionary.com]
>
> As a Natural Law, Common Law and egalitarian legal right it gives me a
> global reach--no country is safe for you to hide in.

You see nics page? https://www.facebook.com/nicholi.trapolsky
See hog? Hog look better than roo шибаняк!

TRANSLATION: fucker!

> Hey son of Heidegger and a Babylonian Whore (ie. promiscuous relative to
> being and time):
>
> It will not be [a] Kangaroo court (ie. courting/fucking) for you.
>
> They will hand you over for justice gleefully.

Bawahahahaha! Nic ви даде справедливост на магарето с един барел
пушка, а кенгуру шибаняк ?

TRANSLASTION: Bwahahahaha! Nic give justice to the donkey with a gun
barrel and a kangaroo fucker?

-------- END OF CONTENT --------

[...]

-- How is Australian Fascism as a 'formal definition of mono-gamous
[...]

That the present day usage of combination therapies as medical
intervention has rendered the disease of HIV/AIDS a chronic condition
with an undetectable viral load status--such that (although I don't
recommend such conduct) it is entirely possible to engage within an
unprotected sexual act without a high probability of transmitting a
disease state.

Accordingly, it has been removed from the statutes of legislation as
indictable offence under the Crimes Act, Victoria and is no longer
considered a serious disease requiring pre-disclosure before engaging
[...]

Nicholi Trapolsky

Jul 5, 2016, 10:05:49 PM7/5/16
On Wed, 06 Jul 2016 11:50:20 +1000, Nicholi Trapolsky vomited forth:

> -- WE KOMEN VOOR JE ZO BANG HEEL BANG (WE ARE COMING FOR YOU SO BE
> AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID)
>
> DISTRIBUTION:
> - alt.christnet.christianlife - alt.messianic - alt.bible.prophecy -
> aus.legal - aus.media-watch - ab...@eternal-september.org
>
> SUBJECT WAS: -- So says fucker kangaroo
>
> ACTION SOUGHT: *IMMEDIATE* *ACCOUNT* *CLOSURE* *AND* *PERMANENT* *BAN*
> *FROM* *THE* *INTERNET*
>
> All I need from you is any further clear defamatory statement which
> meets the following criteria.

You not translate right, fool. Make more threat fool...Nic like
laugh. You take parrot to bed this time, eh? Let bird bite you
пенис, get disease.

Bawahahahahaha!

Nicholi Trapolsky

Jul 5, 2016, 10:33:13 PM7/5/16
Even the PIG squeals before it dies....

On Wed, 06 Jul 2016 11:50:20 +1000, Nicholi Trapolsky vomited forth:

> -- WE KOMEN VOOR JE ZO BANG HEEL BANG (WE ARE COMING FOR YOU SO BE
> AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID)
>
> DISTRIBUTION:
> - alt.christnet.christianlife - alt.messianic - alt.bible.prophecy -
> aus.legal - aus.media-watch - ab...@eternal-september.org
>
> SUBJECT WAS: -- So says fucker kangaroo
>
> ACTION SOUGHT: *IMMEDIATE* *ACCOUNT* *CLOSURE* *AND* *PERMANENT* *BAN*
> *FROM* *THE* *INTERNET*
>
> All I need from you is any further clear defamatory statement which
> meets the following criteria.

Nicholi Trapolsky

Jul 6, 2016, 12:30:53 AM7/6/16
On Wed, 06 Jul 2016 12:33:06 +1000, Nicholi Trapolsky vomited forth:

> Even the PIG squeals before it dies....

You die soon then, eh?

Bawahahahahaha!

Nicholi Trapolsky

Jul 6, 2016, 12:50:10 AM7/6/16
In October 1995 I had a prognosis of 10% chance of survival, 6 months to
live and 90% deceased within 2 years.

FROM LAWYER BRIEFING NOTES TO VICTORIAN LAW INSTITUTE -- LAWYER REFERRAL
SERVICE 29 JUNE 2016: "I'm seeking a redress for alleged misconduct by
Legal Counsel which was undertaken on behalf the Insurer arising from
his 4 December 2001 mischievous letter to the Victorian Civil &
Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) as the misrepresentation of 2 telephone
calls made by me on 30 November, 2001 in being a courtesy to that legal
counsel for the Insurer,

This was then the only cause for an Extraordinary Directions Hearing of
Anti-Discrimination List A500/2000 on the date 7 December 2001, before
visually impaired adjudicator Deputy President Cate MacKenzie.

The claim which Legal Counsel makes to VCAT on 7 December, 2001, with
regards to the characterisation of my two courtesy telephone calls as
"frightening and threatening" and thereby constituting conduct amounting
to a criminal act then requiring reporting to the Victoria Police as
representations to the Tribunal via telephone, is conveyed by this
transcript of their statement: "I am not sure that the intention is
entirely relevant. It is the manner in which I reasonably interpreted
those phone messages. There is a transcript before the court. I was
threatened. Mr Boek, by his conduct today and in the past, on any
objective view appears to be unstable. I think it is inappropriate that
this matter be continued."

TELEPHONE MESSAGE ONE: "Mr Riddell, this is Dolf Boek [calling]. I'm
just wondering whether you['ve been self congratulatory about my
previous submissions to the court and have failed to recognise their
transcendent logic built on time]. They are religious model that
co-ordinates or synchronises over 6000 years to the 9 September of this
year. That means [when this year expires,] my court case will be a
matter of an accusation of fascism against yourself at the company from
which I will not cease until I have your soul.

You may return this message if you like, [number omitted]. You have
until the end of this year and then I would never again turn my hand
against the action that I am going to take. Meaning? I will conclude
when one of us going to the grave."

TELEPHONE MESSAGE TWO: "Mr Riddell, Dolf Boek. You do realise that if
you are not prepared to come clean with your justifications of your past
treatment of me that as of the new year we will not be having another
contract because I will not be co-operating with you further and we will
are more likely to go to court at some stage. At some stage you are
going to have to recognise the fact that you are a blasphemer. Your
religious context has no continuing validity and since I am able to
rationally prove that with a mathematical model..... you are going to
understand how forceful and hard metaphysics is."

It requires no legal argument to disprove this claim, beyond the
conveyance before an appropriate Court of Appeal/Review of an
indisputable fact related to a previous action undertaken by me and
which is the poem referenced in me defence at the time--the explanation
of which was disrupted by an objection from Legal Counsel for the
Insurer (see summary of details below).

In that, I had "provided the Melbourne Fertility Control Clinic with a
[preliminary] copy of my GRAPPLE HOMOIOTIC NOUMENON AS CELESTIAL
HIERARCHY so that they had a universal [natural and common law],
cultural values independent statement of religious belief, by which they
could provide their services.

The campaign slogan:

'[Mr Abbott,] Get your rosaries off our ovaries' is therefore a truism.

I was at the time, pursuing my philological research which was
conglomerated within a work-in-progress chapter titled, 'Making the Most
of the Moment' around the time of New Moon of Sabbath 21 July 2001 just
after the Solar Eclipse Thursday 21 June 2001, when I first went to the
Melbourne Fertility Control Clinic and as philanthropy wrote for them
some prose for a condom usage uptake campaign:

MELBOURNE FERTILITY CONTROL CLINIC
"Perhaps its all in the tune,
This soulless sentimentality.
But a funeral song,
As someone goes too soon,
Hardly constitutes a reality."

[In Memory of Steve Rogers, Security Guard & Friend to Others,
Assassinated: 16 July, 2001 at Melbourne's Fertility Control Clinic]

Dr. Susie Allanson, the clinic's psychologist can therefore substantiate
my claim, that my autonomous, sovereign, common and natural law
constitutional initiative which was later synchronised to #41 - 13-17
September 2001, was in existence prior to the New York (et al) terrorist
EVENTS of 11 September, 2001."

Because I had give them a token of it as a gift and it has now born
fruit--which is conveyed in the accompanying PDF document titled:
"Lawyer Briefing - Q&A Musings On BREXIT"

g) Thus given such a clear and unambiguous statement of intention by me,
which is proven by a prior substantiating fact. It then places upon
Legal Counsel for the Insurer an onus to given an accountability for his
action in refutation of the alleged misconduct in the misrepresentation
my two telephone calls under oath: "I am not sure that the intention is
entirely relevant. It is the manner in which I reasonably interpreted
those phone messages."

And that he ought to be challenged within an appropriate court of law to
give such an accountability for his actions.

And failing which he is held subject to any civil and consequential
criminal liabilities within their appropriate jurisdictions.

I have prepared various statements in relation to further aspects of the
claim which gives substance to my actions which have been published on
Facebook, however the "Lawyer Briefing - Q&A Musings On BREXIT" PDF
gives a good summary.

THE COURSE (ie. (figuratively) a circuit of physical effects; Trochos
[Greek]) of NATURE (ie. (figuratively) nature:--generation, natural;
genesis [Greek])

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 8 May, 2016

Answer the phone will ya.
My daughter is in the street.
Answer the phone will ya.
Flesh burning like blazing wheat.

I want to hear her sigh
Answer the phone will ya.
I just don't want her to die.
For God sake, will ya.

Just answer the phone.
There's not a plane in sight.
Don't leave her alone.
What crime this blight?

Blown glass in any shade
And every window sill.
Drawn by empathy of jade.
For the things we hold still.

My thoughts as a poem on the Russell Street, Melbourne bombing of 1300
hours 27 March, 1986.

"Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things.
Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! And the tongue is a
fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it
defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course-TROCHOS of
nature-GENESIS; and it is set on fire of hell.

For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things
in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: But the tongue can
no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Therewith
bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are
made after the similitude of God." [James 3:5-9 (KJV)]

Some decades subsequent, the public reading aloud of that poem outside a
Telstra store (location withheld) was made as a non-aggressive mode of
protestation, at being previously sold, by slight of hand, a superseded
mobile in deference to my request for the latest model (which was still
then a week from its release).

It was then, the substantiating and grounds of an irrational fear for a
female manager of that Telstra store, pursuing at the local Magistrate's
Court an Intervention Order, that sought to preclude my entry into or
maintaining a proximity to the store in question for a period of 12
months thereafter.

The poetry wasn't openly aggressive or threatening, but it was
associated to my limited understanding of Kantian metaphysics and
obscure concepts like the noumenon (if such a thing exists at all) as an
object which is outside the use of ordinary sense perception and to
which events are said to occur; and Kant's view in Critique of Pure
Reason, that human understanding is structured by "concepts of the
understanding" or pure categories of understanding that the mind uses in
order to make sense of raw unstructured experience.

I was at the time, doing some informal research in belief systems and
regimes of governance associated with attributed time and wrote the
poem's dialectic prose in accordance with derived and computed
mathematical categories obtained from a paradigm that I had developed
and which was anchored to a reprise point as conception of the
LOGOS/CHRONOS as Rational PI obtained from the Dead Sea Scroll's six
year 364 day/year calendaring fragments and base-7 chronology comprising
days, weeks and jubilees associated with the cosmological cycle of the
sun/moon on the Equinox of Wednesday 20 March 1996 / New Moon on
Thursday 21 March 1996 and having a sevenfold custodial centre of #41:
13-17 September 2001. It may in such a circumstance have a degree of
congruity (ie. in agreement or harmony) as a spatial overlay.

And with such a device as a contrivance (ie. the use of skill to create
or bring about something, especially with a consequent effect of
artificiality; a device, especially in literary or artistic composition,
which gives a sense of artificiality; a thing which is created
skillfully and inventively to serve a particular purpose) of time, I
then conveyed by dialectic prose especially mapped to those exacting and
descriptive categories of understanding obtained from my paradigm for
that specific day, as my firsthand experience of the Russell St,
Melbourne bombing many years ago:

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 4, col: 6, nous: 32 [Super: #348 / #54 -
Culturing Perspectives and Intuition; I-Ching: H55 - Abundance; Tetra:
45 - Greatness, Ego: #351 / #32 - Natural Guide, Virtue of Holiness;
I-Ching: H44 - Coming On; Tetra: 43 - Encounters]

Whereby I emerged from the Information Technology Division housed within
a windowless office in the interior of the building, thinking that the
shudder was as a plane going through the building. Walking through the
broken glass, I answered an incessant ringing phone in the general
duties police office which had been evacuated of all staff.

The occupational requirement to talk with clarity to someone on the
telephone, whilst appraising the plausible cause:

"Was it rational to conclude that a plane had gone through the building?"

For the unspeakable devastation about me, wasn't a job skill I had
thought I'd ever need. But I must admit that by 11 September 2001, I had
already constructed the first four dimensional planes of my nine stratum
spacial overlay of attributed time and was then focused on the even more
urgent need to conclude my paradigm.

In that telephone conversation, I consoled a father of a policewoman who
had given him an unauthorized access to an operational police number.
This chat occurred whist I was unawares that a policewoman was dying
just out in the street some 50 meters away, which I described in my
poetry as "flesh burning as blazing wheat". And so it was entirely, a
decent thing to do, to spend time consoling a father concerned for the
welfare of his daughter.

Having determined, there was no interference on the telephone line, I
made my way to the D.24 Metropolitan Radio Control Room and took it upon
myself to reactivate all the tripped electricity circuit breakers (they
were always a cause of disruption to our computer terminals) and thereby
restored power to several radio command consoles so they could return to
normal operations at a time some people were still under their desks.

I agree the poetry, was an attempt at Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
deploying a concise and dialectic use of language to describe a domestic
terrorizing event and it served my purpose in a field test of a
meta-physical and theoretical concept as the means for a public
protestation.

dolf: "Why (at the time of public recognition) was my post on the
Russell Street bombing some 30 years ago and which illustrated the usage
of an alternative metaphysical and theoretical approach to attributed
time which historically has been deployed by belief systems and regimes
of Empire governance, been disallowed?

And my being disassociated from the 'Separation of Church and State Group'?

Particularly when I made a notation in the post that it was being made
in reference to my reply in an earlier comment.

It would seem to me that Terrorism, is the ultimate experience of
religious belief imposing itself upon the state."

Brendan Lloyd, Co-Admin of Australians for Separation of Church and
State: "Your post was considered to be off-topic for the group; and *so*
off-topic that it warranted your removal from the group. If you want to
request to rejoin, please feel free, but before posting again, please
read the Group Description and Group Guidelines pinned at the top of the
group wall, and endeavour to make your posts relevant to that
description and guidelines.

I am not interested in your waffle. Do as you feel you must, it's no
loss to me. smile emoticon"

My previous post is as follows: "That is the issue entirely: "They feel
confident that their faith is secure from attack."

This confidence is misplaced.

Most of the issue is derived from a questioning made against the nature
of their reliance upon an architectural foundation of belief that
extends as far as the celestial hierarchy which deploys the Pythagorean
HETEROS (ie. Gender and Spermatic attributed) view as the theory of
number. Which is the historical basis of natural jurisprudence, western
philosophy, marriage as a sophistic transformative prototype and Roman
Empire governance.

Unlike the Chinese Dao Te Ching perspective (from whence they derive
their present calendar) that was published in 4BCE and which is a
HOMOIOS (all one to us) based view of the theory of number. In that the
later applies the meta-principles: yang-male/yin-female as formula of
universal law and formula of humanity to each and every number.

Together with the meta-principles as formula of self-identity and
formula of autonomy and its progression to each and every number as the
basis of governance of the Chinese empire (particularly Han dynasty).

The Roman historical architecture of governance which had no knowledge
of a formula of self-identity and formula of autonomy [which is also
intrinsic to being human: homo ('man') / homoios (same, equal in force,
a match for one, all one to us, of numbers, square, the product of two
equal factors), sapiens ('thinker') / sapient ('being a wise/wisdom
thinker')], then subsequently supported slavery and the export to the
colonies with hard labour for convicts, is then the natural basis for
arguing GLBTI rights.

This historical question on the HETEROS v's HOMOIOS composition to the
Theory of Number and of the nature and basis to Godhead (divinity) only
emerged in 1993 when the Chinese esoteric treatise "The Canon of Supreme
(secret) Mysteries" (T'AI HSUAN CHING) was first translated into English.

It has yet to find it's way into Jewish, Catholic (and Christian) and
Islamic consciousness and dialogue on their historical reliance upon the
Pythagorean HETEROS view of the Theory of Number associated to the
progression of magic squares: #15...#369.

It is evidence of their delusion, un-related to Divinity [Romans Ch. 1]
and has a potential of great consequence as to damage their institutions
and enterprises."

Should you have any particular questions, I can invariably direct you to
which these are appropriate as required.

Thank-you for your considerations within this matter.

- dolf

On 6/07/2016 14:30, Nicholi Trapolsky wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Jul 2016 12:33:06 +1000, Nicholi Trapolsky vomited forth:
>
>> Even the PIG squeals before it dies....
>

> You die soon then, eh?
>
> Bawahahahahaha!

circumstantial merits, having never transmitted a Sexually Transmitted
Infection (STI), I sought to avoid the Contract of Insurance having any

Nicholi Trapolsky

Jul 6, 2016, 1:08:43 AM7/6/16
On Wed, 06 Jul 2016 14:50:02 +1000, Nicholi Trapolsky vomited forth:

> In October 1995 I had a prognosis of 10% chance of survival, 6 months to
> live and 90% deceased within 2 years.

You come Bulgaria..good doctors here. Keep you alive,
take care of you. you no die.

Nic get you name of town, doctor and hospital..

Lucifer Morningstar

Jul 6, 2016, 2:59:22 AM7/6/16
On Wed, 6 Jul 2016 05:08:42 -0000 (UTC), Nicholi Trapolsky
<eurotrash...@gru.ru> wrote:

>On Wed, 06 Jul 2016 14:50:02 +1000, Nicholi Trapolsky vomited forth:
>
>> In October 1995 I had a prognosis of 10% chance of survival, 6 months to
>> live and 90% deceased within 2 years.
>
> You come Bulgaria..good doctors here. Keep you alive,
> take care of you. you no die.

Too late! Dolt's brain dead long ago!

Lucifer Morningstar

Jul 6, 2016, 3:28:25 AM7/6/16
to ab...@eternal-september.org
-- WE KOMEN VOOR JE ZO BANG HEEL BANG (WE ARE COMING FOR YOU SO BE
AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID)

DISTRIBUTION:
- alt.christnet.christianlife
- alt.messianic
- alt.bible.prophecy
- aus.legal
- aus.media-watch
- ab...@eternal-september.org

TAKE NOTE: *THIS* *IS* *A* *PROFORMA* *SO* *TAKE* *NOTE* *AS* *THERE*
*IS* *ONLY* *ONE* *LAST* *WARNING*

SUBJECT WAS: -- Even the PIG squeals before it dies....

ACTION SOUGHT: *IMMEDIATE* *ACCOUNT* *CLOSURE* *AND* *PERMANENT* *BAN*
*FROM* *THE* *INTERNET*

All I need from you is any further clear defamatory statement which
meets the following criteria.

Such conduct, by it's compliance with multiple meta-elements (ie. but
not all of the following) which comprises a 'fascist' definition as
category of understanding:

a) xenophobic and racial prejudice (eg. Africans have a higher incidence
of HIV infection)
b) psycho-sexualism,
c) vehement anti-religiosity except your own belief, non-belief or
disbelief
d) fascist characterizations (eg. this can be as simplistic as an
improper orthography of my name, by its depiction as Adolf)
e) deification of narcissistic ignorance (eg. this can be as simplistic
as an improper orthography of my name, by its depiction as dolt)

It is immaterial that any such statements are made under the cloak of
anonymity, since the determination is that they are knowingly made as
being false.

Then you ought to carefully consider that you have pissed your life away
and can rest assured that you are going to eat shit (an exclamation
expressing anger or contempt for, or rejection of, someone).

This statement (ie. several meta-elements are conveyed within the

Subject: Re: -- Even the PIG squeals before it dies....
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 16:59:23 +1000
alt.bible.prophecy:1097302 alt.messianic:938325
alt.christnet.christianlife:1412677

<eurotrash...@gru.ru> wrote:

>On Wed, 06 Jul 2016 14:50:02 +1000, Nicholi Trapolsky vomited forth:
>
>> In October 1995 I had a prognosis of 10% chance of survival, 6 months to
>> live and 90% deceased within 2 years.
>
> You come Bulgaria..good doctors here. Keep you alive,
> take care of you. you no die.

Too late! Dolt's brain dead long ago!

--
It's actually quite easy for a creationist to make an atheist feel
humiliated... He just has to remind him that they both belong to the
same species

-------- END OF CONTENT --------

6. (MARRIAGE?) Binding Norm (Norma Obligans), as Subjective grounding of

Lucifer Morningstar

Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 16:59:23 +1000

<eurotrash...@gru.ru> wrote:

>On Wed, 06 Jul 2016 14:50:02 +1000, Nicholi Trapolsky vomited forth:
>
>> In October 1995 I had a prognosis of 10% chance of survival, 6
months to
>> live and 90% deceased within 2 years.
>
> You come Bulgaria..good doctors here. Keep you alive,
> take care of you. you no die.

Too late! Dolt's brain dead long ago!

-
It's actually quite easy for a creationist to make an atheist feel
humiliated... He just has to remind him that they both belong to the
same species

-------- END OF CONTENT --------

6. (MARRIAGE?) Binding Norm (Norma Obligans), as Subjective grounding of

Nicholi Trapolsky

Jul 6, 2016, 11:27:52 AM7/6/16
On Wed, 06 Jul 2016 16:59:23 +1000, Lucifer Morningstar vomited forth:

> On Wed, 6 Jul 2016 05:08:42 -0000 (UTC), Nicholi Trapolsky
> <eurotrash...@gru.ru> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 06 Jul 2016 14:50:02 +1000, Nicholi Trapolsky vomited forth:
>>
>>> In October 1995 I had a prognosis of 10% chance of survival, 6 months
>>> to live and 90% deceased within 2 years.
>>
>> You come Bulgaria..good doctors here. Keep you alive,
>> take care of you. you no die.
>
> Too late! Dolt's brain dead long ago!

No..not късно! Nic show you how. You lay on table,
drop trousers. Nic take paddles...1 paddle on top
of head..1 on balls. press button..you come to life
fast.

see? Nic make better right now.