Adam Hudson joins Esoft...

Erik Jacobson

May 1, 1991, 7:49:00 PM5/1/91
I got this from the FidoNet RA_SUPPORT confrence. It appeard there from CompuServe I believe.

(10194) Sun 28 Apr 91 12:19p
By: David Gibbs
To: All
Re: Adam Hudson
St:
* Crossposted in QMX/XRS Support Echo {QMX_XRS}
* Crossposted in Front Door Support Echo {FDECHO}

Just saw this on CompuServe... thought folks might find it interesting...

Subj: Adam Hudson Joins eSoft Section: Village Inn [B]
From: Phil Becker 73165,1062 # 19866, * No Replies *
To: All Date: 04/27/91 01:05:22

Since this forum is frequented by many who are interested in the latest
"gossip" in the BBS world, I thought I'd announce some news here.

Adam Hudson, the original author of QuickBBS, has joined the staff of
eSoft, Inc. I'm pleased to make this announcement because it continues
the addition of major software creators to the eSoft development team.
At present, eSoft, Inc. has more people who are pioneers and major
developers of widely used BBS software than any other company. I
sometimes refer to it as "more BBS egos under one roof" than any other
company :-).

Adam Joins Bob Hartman and Alan Applgate who are the creators of such
widely used FidoNet software as BinkleyTerm, ConfMail, Amax, and many
others as part of the team who is now helping me build the TBBS line of
software products.

Many of you may use, or know users of, QuickBBS software. When Adam
sold this software a few years ago, it fell into a morass of
difficulty. He has felt bad for his users since then, and as part of
his employment agreement eSoft will be extending a special offer to
Quick users. As there are rules about advertising on CompuServe and
this is getting very close, I won't detail that offer here. But you
might alert any QuickBBS users you know of to check the FidoNet Quick
echo conference in the next couple of weeks for details.

In any case I want to publicly welcome Adam Hudson to the eSoft/TBBS
team and let his QuickBBS users know he hasn't forgotten them.

phil

--
| Erik Jacobson, SysOp of The Dark Knight's Table BBS |
| (612) 938-8924 (HST V32) Minnetonka, Minnesota |