Obama Phone

Ernie

Sep 27, 2012, 8:29:18 PM9/27/12
I'd even give up my Obama Phone for HUNKY farrel. Ernie

Ernest Primeau

Sep 28, 2012, 6:48:48 AM9/28/12
On Thursday, September 27, 2012 8:29:20 PM UTC-4, Ernie wrote:
> I'd even give up my Obama Phone for HUNKY farrel. Ernie

Doesn't surprise us that the demented old bitch farrel has an Obama phone, they are both liars and idiots. Ernie

Ernie

Sep 28, 2012, 6:57:52 AM9/28/12

"Ernest Primeau" <eprim...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Keep Obama in President. Ernie

Ernie Primeau

Sep 28, 2012, 1:04:09 PM9/28/12
I is love you HUNKY Barry. Ernie

Ernest Primeau

Sep 28, 2012, 1:39:08 PM9/28/12
On Friday, September 28, 2012 1:04:09 PM UTC-4, Ernie Primeau wrote:
> I is love you HUNKY Barry. Ernie

the demented old bitch farrel is bragging using my name again. Ernie

Ernie Primeau

Sep 28, 2012, 4:15:04 PM9/28/12
I am a proven obama queen. Ernie

Ernie

Sep 28, 2012, 9:52:30 PM9/28/12
>I is love you HUNKY Barry. Ernie

MMMMmmmmmm......dingle Barry. Ernie

Ernest Primeau

Sep 28, 2012, 10:55:25 PM9/28/12
On Friday, September 28, 2012 4:15:04 PM UTC-4, Ernie Primeau wrote:
> I am a proven obama queen. Ernie

The demented old bitch farrel is bragging again using my name. Ernie

Marcus (not Farrel)

Sep 29, 2012, 1:38:07 AM9/29/12
Where did someone claim to be asshole ernie?

Marcus