Another reason to vote for Donald Trump

duke

Jan 27, 2016, 6:58:00 AM1/27/16
Disturbing, …….. To say the least………..

ANOTHER GOOD REASON TO BE PRAYING HARD FOR AMERICA!!!!!

Most people in the country know nothing about this; so, pass it along to
everyone you know who might be interested.

Click on the below link:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6PzT8vEvYPg

the dukester, American-American

*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

Kurt Kurt

Jan 27, 2016, 7:20:03 AM1/27/16
Well, since Fox is run by Muslim foreigners, that explains why they don't mention it.

On Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 6:58:00 AM UTC-5, duke wrote:
> Disturbing, ........ To say the least...........

Idlehands

Jan 27, 2016, 8:42:35 AM1/27/16
On 2016-01-27 4:58 AM, duke wrote:
> Disturbing, …….. To say the least………..
>
> ANOTHER GOOD REASON TO BE PRAYING HARD FOR AMERICA!!!!!
>
> Most people in the country know nothing about this; so, pass it along to
> everyone you know who might be interested.
>
> Click on the below link:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/embed/6PzT8vEvYPg

Won't someone PLEASE think of the children.......

Holy racist rantings batman, time do drop your charade of "Christianity"
duke and don your white robe and hood. Do try an keep that tinfoil
beanie nice and tight though.

--
When Stephen Hawking was asked his IQ he said:

"I have no idea. People who boast about their I.Q. are losers."

duke

Jan 28, 2016, 7:32:45 AM1/28/16
On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 06:42:32 -0700, Idlehands <hide...@nospamhush.com> wrote:

>On 2016-01-27 4:58 AM, duke wrote:
>> Disturbing, …….. To say the least………..
>>
>> ANOTHER GOOD REASON TO BE PRAYING HARD FOR AMERICA!!!!!
>>
>> Most people in the country know nothing about this; so, pass it along to
>> everyone you know who might be interested.
>>
>> Click on the below link:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/embed/6PzT8vEvYPg

>Won't someone PLEASE think of the children.......

Why are children reading an atheist forum?

>Holy racist rantings batman, time do drop your charade of "Christianity"
>duke and don your white robe and hood. Do try an keep that tinfoil
>beanie nice and tight though.

Did you read how Sweden is now deporting their refugees because so many are
experienced ISIS fighters.

Sweden to expel up to 80,000 refugees
Sweden intends to expel as many as 80,000 refugees and migrants who arrived in
2015 and whose applications for asylum have been rejected.

And jihad_bama wants to let them in unchecked. Do you have a death wish?

Mitchell Holman

Jan 28, 2016, 8:10:01 AM1/28/16
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in

> On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 06:42:32 -0700, Idlehands
> <hide...@nospamhush.com> wrote:
>
>>On 2016-01-27 4:58 AM, duke wrote:
>>> Disturbing, …….. To say the least………..
>>>
>>> ANOTHER GOOD REASON TO BE PRAYING HARD FOR AMERICA!!!!!
>>>
>>> Most people in the country know nothing about this; so, pass it
>>> along to everyone you know who might be interested.
>>>
>>> Click on the below link:
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/embed/6PzT8vEvYPg
>
>>Won't someone PLEASE think of the children.......
>
> Why are children reading an atheist forum?

Why are you Christians posting to an atheist forum?

Wexford Eire

Jan 28, 2016, 8:21:30 AM1/28/16
Rupert Murdoch is a Muslim foreigner? Moron.

Wexford Eire

Jan 28, 2016, 8:25:40 AM1/28/16
On Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 6:58:00 AM UTC-5, duke wrote:
> Disturbing, ........ To say the least...........

You're no Christian, Dukie. You're just another racist asshole. The WASPs, but he way, were saying the same thing about your Catholic ancestors. There were here to take over the United States for the Pope and they served a foreign prince. This is just more of the same shit, only directed at Moslems. In this case, you're watching an actress pretend she's a concerned citizen mouthing words she didn't write. Moron.

Kurt Kurt

Jan 28, 2016, 9:17:07 AM1/28/16
No, the Saudi Prince that financed Al-Qaeda before 9/11, gloated after 9/11 causing Guiliani to refuse his 10 million, financed the Victory Mosque on remains of the destruction of the Twin Towers he financed the destruction of, and told Trump to get out of the race, is the only thing that keeps Rupert Murdoch in power. They are also partners on the alternative to Al-Jazeera.

Which parts of that are you stinking ignorant of?

And no, Murdoch bought his US citizenship and doesn't live here.

Some call him . . .

Jan 28, 2016, 9:28:51 AM1/28/16
Donald who? Oh, yeah, the guy who's so scared of Megyn Kelly he has to
hide behind veterans groups.

What a guy!

--
"Jesus Christ was a Communist sympathizer."

- Ronald Reagan

Wexford Eire

Jan 28, 2016, 9:50:22 AM1/28/16
Another story you assembled from bits and pieces here and there and wove together into your own conspiracy./ Nevertheless, Murdoch is a citizen of the US, and Fox News, of all things, is not Moslem-centric to anything close to it. The experiment with Al Jazeera USA went totally bust, by the way, and Giuliani was an ass not to take the ten million from the Saudi Prince, but, then, Giuliani was always all about himself and nothing else, just as Trump is. The rest is just your fabrication.

Kurt Kurt

Jan 28, 2016, 9:52:08 AM1/28/16
Translation: "No I can't dispute any of it, Fox is controlled by the Saudis."

Wexford Eire

Jan 28, 2016, 9:56:57 AM1/28/16
The man - Trump - is so utterly disgusting it's hard even to conceive of anyone falling for his line of shit. I heard a Conservative commentator call him "sick" this morning for his use of veterans, whom he actually despises, as props and attention-getters for his latest "Me - Trump" rally. Trump is an embarrassment to the United States, a fat, pathetic bully still trying to beat up kids on the playground and running away in tears when someone hits back.

Wexford Eire

Jan 28, 2016, 10:00:51 AM1/28/16
On Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 9:52:08 AM UTC-5, Kurt Kurt wrote:
> Translation: "No I can't dispute any of it, Fox is controlled by the Saudis."

Translation incorrect. Here's the translation -- Kurt, as usual, is full of shit. He's woven a conspiracy theory out of nothing and made utterly unsubstantiated and ridiculous claims.

Kurt Kurt

Jan 28, 2016, 10:06:44 AM1/28/16
So, you are admitting you are ignorant of all them?

hypatiab7

Jan 28, 2016, 3:05:09 PM1/28/16
On Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 8:10:01 AM UTC-5, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in
>
> > On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 06:42:32 -0700, Idlehands
> > <hide...@nospamhush.com> wrote:

> >>Won't someone PLEASE think of the children.......
> >
> > Why are children reading an atheist forum?
>

> Why are you Christians posting to an atheist forum?

The Christian newsgroups don't want them, so they came to alt.atheism to troll.

Wexford Eire

Jan 28, 2016, 3:35:47 PM1/28/16
On Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 10:06:44 AM UTC-5, Kurt Kurt wrote:
> So, you are admitting you are ignorant of all them?

No. I'm calling you a liar.

duke

Jan 28, 2016, 3:42:00 PM1/28/16
Because this is a forum used to discuss any and all subjects of desire. Worst
of all, you don't even discuss God unless we Christians bring it up.

duke

Jan 28, 2016, 3:45:46 PM1/28/16
On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 05:25:36 -0800 (PST), Wexford Eire
<wexford....@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 6:58:00 AM UTC-5, duke wrote:
>> Disturbing, ........ To say the least...........
>>
>> ANOTHER GOOD REASON TO BE PRAYING HARD FOR AMERICA!!!!!
>>
>> Most people in the country know nothing about this; so, pass it along to
>> everyone you know who might be interested.
>>
>> Click on the below link:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/embed/6PzT8vEvYPg
>>

>> the dukester, American-American
>>
>> *****
>> "The Mass is the most perfect form of Prayer."
>> Pope Paul VI
>> *****
>
>You're no Christian, Dukie.

Of course I am. And I keep trying to help you losers.

>You're just another racist asshole. The WASPs, but he way, were saying the same thing about your Catholic ancestors.
> There were here to take over the United States for the Pope and they served a foreign prince. This is just more of the
> same shit, only directed at Moslems. In this case, you're watching an actress pretend she's a concerned citizen mouthing words she didn't write. Moron.

She lives there. But if jihad-bama decides to put a mosque next to your house,
don't complain about it. Pretty soon your neighborhood will be all muzzie, and
they'll buy you out for pennies on a dollar. Then you can go play kissy-face
with your boy, 'rat bama.

duke

Jan 28, 2016, 3:46:24 PM1/28/16
On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 07:28:48 -0700, Some call him . . . <je...@wept.larry>
wrote:

>Donald who? Oh, yeah, the guy who's so scared of Megyn Kelly he has to
>hide behind veterans groups.
>
>What a guy!

Haahaahaa. You sound like a bernie commie.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 28, 2016, 4:37:08 PM1/28/16
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in

> On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 07:09:59 -0600, Mitchell Holman
> <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in

>>> Why are children reading an atheist forum?
>
>> Why are you Christians posting to an atheist forum?
>
> Because this is a forum used to discuss any and all subjects of
> desire. Worst of all, you don't even discuss God unless we Christians
> bring it up.

We don't discuss Krishna or the Tooth Fairy either.

Why don't you take your religious stories to a
mythology or fantasy group?

Kurt Kurt

Jan 28, 2016, 8:38:48 PM1/28/16
It stands resolved you are ignorant of all of them.

Which of course, we all knew all along.

duke

Jan 29, 2016, 6:47:09 PM1/29/16
On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 15:37:05 -0600, Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:

>duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in
>
>> On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 07:09:59 -0600, Mitchell Holman
>> <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>>>duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in

>>> Why are you Christians posting to an atheist forum?
>>
>> Because this is a forum used to discuss any and all subjects of
>> desire. Worst of all, you don't even discuss God unless we Christians
>> bring it up.
>

> We don't discuss Krishna or the Tooth Fairy either.

Nor do you discuss God. SO I do and solicit your opinion.

> Why don't you take your religious stories to a
>mythology or fantasy group?

No, this is a discussion area about God or "no God".

That's one subject you guys are scared to death to broach.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 29, 2016, 10:31:43 PM1/29/16
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in
Why do you care what atheists think?

>> Why don't you take your religious stories to a
>>mythology or fantasy group?
>
> No, this is a discussion area about God or "no God".

Or gods or no gods.

Which god do you believe in and why?

Rudy Canoza

Jan 29, 2016, 10:33:40 PM1/29/16
Maybe he's being open-minded - something left-wing atheists are always
blabbering about but never actually practice.

duke

Jan 30, 2016, 8:43:23 AM1/30/16
It's deadly for your eternal salvation.

>>> Why don't you take your religious stories to a
>>>mythology or fantasy group?

>> No, this is a discussion area about God or "no God".
> Or gods or no gods.
> Which god do you believe in and why?

Almighty God.

duke

Jan 30, 2016, 8:43:46 AM1/30/16
That's for sure.

Syd M.

Jan 30, 2016, 11:39:46 AM1/30/16
On Friday, January 29, 2016 at 10:33:40 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 1/29/2016 7:31 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> > duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in

> >> Nor do you discuss God. SO I do and solicit your opinion.
> >

> > Why do you care what atheists think?
>
> Maybe he's being open-minded - something left-wing atheists are always
> blabbering about but never actually practice.

Then you haven't read any of Earl's postings, or you'd know that's not true.

PDW

Mitchell Holman

Jan 30, 2016, 12:47:32 PM1/30/16
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in
Evasion noted.

Why are you posting to an atheism group?

>>> No, this is a discussion area about God or "no God".
>> Or gods or no gods.
>> Which god do you believe in and why?
>
> Almighty God.

And which one is that? There are so
many to choose from.................

duke

Jan 31, 2016, 4:53:17 PM1/31/16
You talk about everything BUT religious beliefs

>>> Or gods or no gods.
>>> Which god do you believe in and why?
>>
>> Almighty God.

> And which one is that? There are so
>many to choose from.................

Nope, there can only be one all_mighty.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 31, 2016, 6:03:06 PM1/31/16
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in
That IS the idea of an atheism group, remember?

Syd M.

Jan 31, 2016, 7:32:20 PM1/31/16
On Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 6:03:06 PM UTC-5, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in
>
> > On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 11:47:30 -0600, Mitchell Holman
> > <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
> >
> >>duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in

> >> Evasion noted.
> >> Why are you posting to an atheism group?
> >
> > You talk about everything BUT religious beliefs
>

> That IS the idea of an atheism group, remember?

Dork has a substantional memory problem.

PDW

Robert Carnegie

Feb 3, 2016, 8:16:42 AM2/3/16
On Thursday, 28 January 2016 12:32:45 UTC, duke wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 06:42:32 -0700, Idlehands <hide...@nospamhush.com> wrote:
>
> >On 2016-01-27 4:58 AM, duke wrote:
> >> Disturbing, ........ To say the least...........
> >>
> >> ANOTHER GOOD REASON TO BE PRAYING HARD FOR AMERICA!!!!!
> >>
> >> Most people in the country know nothing about this; so, pass it along to
> >> everyone you know who might be interested.
> >>
> >> Click on the below link:
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/ (...)
>
> >Won't someone PLEASE think of the children.......
>
> Why are children reading an atheist forum?

Logically because some children are atheists.

duke

Feb 3, 2016, 6:33:49 PM2/3/16
Not as long as they are children. They don't have such information to make a
decision.

duke

Feb 3, 2016, 6:34:59 PM2/3/16
It is? I thought you'd be discussing the reasons why there is NO God. But
alas, none of you have anything to offer.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 3, 2016, 7:35:14 PM2/3/16
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in

> On Sun, 31 Jan 2016 17:03:02 -0600, Mitchell Holman
> <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in

>>> You talk about everything BUT religious beliefs
>
>> That IS the idea of an atheism group, remember?
>
> It is? I thought you'd be discussing the reasons why there is NO God.
> But alas, none of you have anything to offer.

Why are you looking for atheists to "offer" you anything?

Robert Carnegie

Feb 4, 2016, 5:14:20 AM2/4/16
On Wednesday, 3 February 2016 23:33:49 UTC, duke wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Feb 2016 05:16:39 -0800 (PST), Robert Carnegie
> <rja.ca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Why are children reading an atheist forum?
> >
> >Logically because some children are atheists.
>
> Not as long as they are children. They don't have such information to make a
> decision.

I don't agree, but if they can't make the decision then
presumably you mean all children are agnostics. And
yourself at that age also?

Malcolm McMahon

Feb 4, 2016, 9:24:46 AM2/4/16
On Sunday, 31 January 2016 21:53:17 UTC, duke wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 11:47:30 -0600, Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> >duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in

... At most. But even if there is, odds are every faith has it wrong.

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 4, 2016, 9:45:41 AM2/4/16
The proven serial liar knows it was set up by atheists for atheists to
discuss our own issues and other things _we_ find interesting.

Not for sociopathic theists who can't live and let live.

This is the real world, in-your-face sociopath, not the virtual
reality of bronze age mythology.

And for exactly the same reason.

WHAT FUCKING GOD, in the real world outside this in-your-face
sociopath's religion?

And the lying religious loonie doesn't discuss anything - he just
wipes his unsolicited religious nonsense in our faces all day and
every day.

He's too stupid to understand that...

"One man's religion is another man's belly laugh" - Robert A. Heinlein

... and it's not just his religion but all the others too.

Eg Christianity's claims are as ridiculous to non-Christians as Hindu
claims are to non-Hindus (which include Christians).

But they're too stupid to realise this.

WHAT FUCKING "ETERNAL SALVATION"?

>> > Evasion noted.
>> > Why are you posting to an atheism group?

Because he is a sociopath, a narcissist, a psychopath and a coward
hiding behind the electrons.

>> You talk about everything BUT religious beliefs

BECAUSE SOMEBODY ELSE'S RELIGIOUS BELIEFS ARE IRRELEVANT HERE.

However, the often appalling behaviour of the religious is a serious
issue. For example, as exemplified by Sir Pukalot and the other
religious psychos who can't live and let live, and who spend all day
and every day religiously harassing atheists where we hang out to get
away from intrusive theism.

WHAT FUCKING GOD?

Where gods are part of ancient mythology - including this moron's,
until he demonstrates it is more than just somebody else's ridiculous
belief.

WHAT FUCKING "ALMIGHTY GOD"?

>> > And which one is that? There are so
>> >many to choose from.................
>>
>> Nope, there can only be one all_mighty.

NO, MORON - THERE ARE THOUSANDS, AND THEY'RE ALL BELIEFS THAT ARE ONLY
TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY THEIR BELIEVERS.

>... At most. But even if there is, odds are every faith has it wrong.

And his is assumed wrong until he demonstrates otherwise - just live
each and every one of the thousands of others.

duke

Feb 4, 2016, 2:33:40 PM2/4/16
I don't. You don't have anything.

duke

Feb 4, 2016, 2:34:28 PM2/4/16
On Thu, 4 Feb 2016 06:24:43 -0800 (PST), Malcolm McMahon
<malcol...@googlemail.com> wrote:

But they have faith, just like you do that there is no God.

duke

Feb 4, 2016, 2:35:19 PM2/4/16
On Thu, 4 Feb 2016 02:14:18 -0800 (PST), Robert Carnegie
Too bad. It's the age of puberty when sexual orientation comes to light.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 4, 2016, 4:42:33 PM2/4/16
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in
Then why are you posting here?

duke

Feb 5, 2016, 5:48:08 PM2/5/16
To help you.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 5, 2016, 9:46:04 PM2/5/16
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in
We don't need your help. Go back to your Catholic groups.

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 5, 2016, 11:24:56 PM2/5/16
In article <XnsA5A5D367FFB...@216.166.97.131>,
<piggybacking>

Ahhh, yes. You're definitely helping us by constantly reminding us that
believing in a god makes you stupid and nasty.

Good for you, helping atheists to remain so.

> We don't need your help. Go back to your Catholic groups.

--

JD

I¹ve officially given up trying to find the bottom
of the barrel that is Republican depravity.--Jidyom
Rosario, Addicting Info

Malcolm McMahon

Feb 6, 2016, 4:17:32 AM2/6/16
We're not an rational species, but it behoves the rational part of us to
be aware of, and thus improve the changes of controlling our own
irrationality.

duke

Feb 6, 2016, 8:55:16 AM2/6/16
Oh, YOU need my help in the worse way. Really, really need.

duke

Feb 6, 2016, 8:56:24 AM2/6/16
On Sat, 06 Feb 2016 09:17:54 +0000, Malcolm McMahon <mal...@theriomorph.me.uk>
wrote:
That's exactly why you need help.

>but it behoves the rational part of us to
>be aware of, and thus improve the changes of controlling our own
>irrationality.

Rational and "no God" are not the same.

Syd M.

Feb 6, 2016, 9:28:07 AM2/6/16
On Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 3:46:24 PM UTC-5, duke wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 07:28:48 -0700, Some call him . . . <je...@wept.larry>
> wrote:
>
> >Donald who? Oh, yeah, the guy who's so scared of Megyn Kelly he has to
> >hide behind veterans groups.
> >
> >What a guy!
>
> Haahaahaa. You sound like a bernie commie.

And you sound like a Trump fascist.

PDW

Syd M.

Feb 6, 2016, 9:28:53 AM2/6/16
Still wrong, oh high and mighty Dork.

PDW

duke

Feb 7, 2016, 9:43:20 AM2/7/16
On Sun, 07 Feb 2016 08:43:32 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Fri, 05 Feb 2016 16:48:14 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> in
>alt.atheism with message-id
>What makes you think anyone is interested in your 'help'? I suspect
>your ego is involved.

To help the lost is our call form God.

duke

Feb 7, 2016, 9:44:04 AM2/7/16
On Sun, 07 Feb 2016 08:41:53 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Wed, 03 Feb 2016 17:33:56 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> in
>alt.atheism with message-id
><5i35bb976kn8o661v...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 3 Feb 2016 05:16:39 -0800 (PST), Robert Carnegie
>><rja.ca...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Logically because some children are atheists.
>>
>>Not as long as they are children. They don't have such information to make a
>>decision.

>Then the churches should leave children alone and not try to brainwash
>them.

But then they become a you.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 7, 2016, 12:29:29 PM2/7/16
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in
9/11 told me all I need to know about
people doing things via a "call from God"

duke

Feb 8, 2016, 3:58:23 PM2/8/16
On Sun, 07 Feb 2016 10:24:35 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Sun, 07 Feb 2016 08:43:28 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> in
>alt.atheism with message-id
>Or, to put it more honestly, to be a meddling busybody butting in
>where you are not wanted and to make as big a pest of yourself as
>possible.

Actually, I'm doing a lot more good here than you are.

duke

Feb 8, 2016, 4:00:10 PM2/8/16
There view of Allah was not the view that I have of God. They see "kill in the
name of", and I see "love and obey God and love your neighbor as you love
yourself."

It sounds like you can't differentiate between the two.

duke

Feb 8, 2016, 4:01:16 PM2/8/16
On Sun, 07 Feb 2016 10:22:58 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Sun, 07 Feb 2016 08:44:13 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> in
>alt.atheism with message-id
>If they are lucky and have the slightest bit of intelligence.

You don't. How can you teach them.

>I am amused but not surprised by your position. Children don't have
>the information to make a decision yet you wish to insure they are
>brainwashed into making the decision you want them to make.

I teach to win, you teach to lose.

Syd M.

Feb 8, 2016, 4:59:03 PM2/8/16
On Monday, February 8, 2016 at 4:00:10 PM UTC-5, duke wrote:
> On Sun, 07 Feb 2016 11:29:27 -0600, Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> >duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in

> >> To help the lost is our call form God.
> >

> > 9/11 told me all I need to know about
> >people doing things via a "call from God"
>
> There view of Allah was not the view that I have of God. They see "kill in the
> name of", and I see "love and obey God and love your neighbor as you love
> yourself."
>
> It sounds like you can't differentiate between the two.

I notice that you don't follow the orders of your god, just like a hundred or more other Christians...

PDW

Jeanne Douglas

Syd M.

Feb 8, 2016, 8:36:21 PM2/8/16
I hope your refering to Dork, there.

PDW

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 8, 2016, 9:26:30 PM2/8/16
In article <n9b9c6$9ep$1...@adenine.netfront.net>,
Hello forger.

--

JD

"If ANYONE will not welcome you or listen to
your words, LEAVE that home or town and shake
the dust off your feet." Matthew 10:14

Malcolm McMahon

Feb 9, 2016, 7:00:47 AM2/9/16
No, there are lots of other ways to behave irrationally :-)

duke

Feb 9, 2016, 3:10:00 PM2/9/16
On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 16:23:38 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 14:58:31 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> in
>alt.atheism with message-id
>That is quite possible. No one who actually pays any attention to you
>could possibly ever have anything to do with superstition again. If
>nothing else they don't want to have anything at all to do with
>anything you support in any way.

We outnumber you 96% - 4% world wide.

>I can't come close to matching that.

I know.

duke

Feb 9, 2016, 3:10:47 PM2/9/16
On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 16:25:54 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 15:00:17 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> in
>alt.atheism with message-id
><1c0ibb9lus2kpioc6...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 07 Feb 2016 11:29:27 -0600, Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>>>duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in

>>> 9/11 told me all I need to know about
>>>people doing things via a "call from God"
>>
>>There view of Allah was not the view that I have of God. They see "kill in the
>>name of", and I see "love and obey God and love your neighbor as you love
>>yourself."
>>
>>It sounds like you can't differentiate between the two.

>See the history of your superstition. It is filled with examples of
>join up or die. Many thousands of them.

No pressure.

duke

Feb 9, 2016, 3:11:23 PM2/9/16
On Tue, 9 Feb 2016 04:00:41 -0800 (PST), Malcolm McMahon
Your demise in decision.

duke

Feb 9, 2016, 3:12:24 PM2/9/16
On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 16:20:32 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 15:01:24 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> in
>alt.atheism with message-id
>I have enough to recognize the male bovine excrement you constantly
>shovel. And I am not trying to teach anyone anything.

That's only your imagination at work.

>>>I am amused but not surprised by your position. Children don't have
>>>the information to make a decision yet you wish to insure they are
>>>brainwashed into making the decision you want them to make.
>>
>>I teach to win, you teach to lose.

>You could not teach a fish to swim.

A fish already knows how to swim. An atheist only knows how to fail.

Syd M.

Feb 9, 2016, 6:06:46 PM2/9/16
Ahhh... That explains it.

PDW

duke

Feb 11, 2016, 5:00:47 PM2/11/16
On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 15:55:51 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 14:09:56 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> in
>alt.atheism with message-id
>Amusing, but not even close to true. But apparently you consider your
>competition as being your ally in this case.

Less than 4% of the world is atheistic.

duke

Feb 11, 2016, 5:01:35 PM2/11/16
On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 15:56:45 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 14:10:43 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> in
>alt.atheism with message-id
>Convert or die. Do you deny this?

Yep.

duke

Feb 11, 2016, 5:02:27 PM2/11/16
On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 15:53:12 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 14:12:21 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> in
>alt.atheism with message-id

>>>I have enough to recognize the male bovine excrement you constantly
>>>shovel. And I am not trying to teach anyone anything.
>>
>>That's only your imagination at work.
>
>It's more like my bullshit detector.

You set it off a lot, I see.

>>>You could not teach a fish to swim.
>>
>>A fish already knows how to swim. An atheist only knows how to fail.

>Fail what?

With God.

duke

Feb 12, 2016, 7:28:14 AM2/12/16
On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 05:00:34 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:00:44 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> in
>alt.atheism with message-id
>So what? History is full of examples of just one person knowing
>something that eventually was understood by everyone to be true.

You stand on very unstable ground.

duke

Feb 12, 2016, 7:31:53 AM2/12/16
On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 05:02:51 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:01:32 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> in
>alt.atheism with message-id
>Then you deny the history of your superstition and it's primary
>institution. The documented and well-supported history.

Nope, that's not our history. I can't imagine where you got these ideas from.

>Torquemata never existed? He did nothing of note? As just one
>example.

Sure he did. One man, and not that wrong to boot.

duke

Feb 12, 2016, 7:32:31 AM2/12/16
On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 04:58:39 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:02:25 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> in
>alt.atheism with message-id
>I am not the one who sets it off. It usually screams every time you
>make some kind of claim or assertion.

Only those that you choose to ignore with no basis for your position.

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 12, 2016, 9:15:36 AM2/12/16
wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:00:44 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> in
>alt.atheism with message-id
>So what? History is full of examples of just one person knowing
>something that eventually was understood by everyone to be true.

Actually, it's somewhere between a quarter and a third (at least)
because many of the Eastern religions don't have gods.

It's only a low percentafe in the USA and other religiously
fundamentalist countries- and even in the USA it has increased
considerably in the last couple of decades.

duke

Feb 12, 2016, 2:54:05 PM2/12/16
On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 08:15:30 -0600, Christopher A. Lee <c....@fairpoint.net>
wrote:
But they do turn to some figure of guidance in their lives. Even they have more
sense than you atheist wannabees'.

>It's only a low percentafe in the USA and other religiously
>fundamentalist countries- and even in the USA it has increased
>considerably in the last couple of decades.

54% of the world believes in the one almighty God. The next 42% represents the
hindu, seikes, Buddhist, etc. With the atheist wannabe's sucking hind teat at
4%

duke

Feb 13, 2016, 9:05:31 AM2/13/16
On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 15:54:28 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 06:28:12 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> in
>alt.atheism with message-id
>It feels solid to me, and we aren't known to have many earthquakes
>where I live.

Where you stand is not heavenly ground.

duke

Feb 13, 2016, 9:06:56 AM2/13/16
On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 16:01:38 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 06:31:50 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> in
>alt.atheism with message-id
>Then you are truly an idiot, but we all knew that.

WE......all knew it was you, not me.

>>>Torquemata never existed? He did nothing of note? As just one
>>>example.
>>
>>Sure he did. One man, and not that wrong to boot.

>One man, representing your cult and operating with the authority of
>your cult, and you are one of the very few that consider him as doing
>nothing wrong.

One man.

>Tortured anyone lately to make them convert?

Return.

>Burn any witches? Is
>that the only way you have found to get new members? It seems to be
>one of the most popular.
>
>You are truly a disgusting little whatever. Certainly not a man.

For trying to help you??

duke

Feb 14, 2016, 12:46:09 PM2/14/16
On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 10:06:50 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 08:06:54 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> in
>alt.atheism with message-id
>You prove it with every comment you make.

>>>One man, representing your cult and operating with the authority of
>>>your cult, and you are one of the very few that consider him as doing
>>>nothing wrong.
>>
>>One man.
>
>Yep. So was Hitler, Stalin, and a lot of other people.
>
>He is still remembered for what he did under the authority of your
>religion and it's primary organization of the time.

Actually, when he became his true self, he was totally in violation of God's
teachings.

>Next you will probably say he didn't do anything.
>

>>>Tortured anyone lately to make them convert?
>>
>>Return.
>
>Convert from their current beliefs.
>

>>>Burn any witches? Is
>>>that the only way you have found to get new members? It seems to be
>>>one of the most popular.
>>>
>>>You are truly a disgusting little whatever. Certainly not a man.
>>
>>For trying to help you??
>>

>Isn't it obvious by now I don't want any of your 'help'? After all, I
>have directly told you many times.

duke

Feb 15, 2016, 6:23:55 PM2/15/16
On Sun, 14 Feb 2016 17:09:53 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Sun, 14 Feb 2016 11:46:08 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> in
>alt.atheism with message-id
>Just what the hell does that mean?

He was a Catholic until he decided to change. You choose to stand by him.

>>, he was totally in violation of God's
>>teachings.
>The same god you appear to be unable to prove even exists.

Your choice.

>>>Next you will probably say he didn't do anything.
>>>Convert from their current beliefs.
>No comment?

Return.

duke

Feb 16, 2016, 8:27:21 AM2/16/16
On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 05:00:20 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 17:23:55 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> in
>alt.atheism with message-id
>No, I simply used him as an example of someone who killed for his
>cult.

He didn't. He fell totally away and embraced satan first.

>>>The same god you appear to be unable to prove even exists.
>>
>>Your choice.

>>>No comment?
>>
>>Return.
>>
>Convert. He didn't care what other cult was involved.

duke

Feb 17, 2016, 12:12:19 PM2/17/16
On Wed, 17 Feb 2016 09:49:23 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 07:27:20 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> in