Shit Head In Chief Trump Rates 44 Out of 44 Presidents - Dead Last

Mr. B1ack

Jun 9, 2018, 11:00:49 PM6/9/18
I guess that's why the only supporters he has are racist shit heads who are
mostly ignorant, antisocial assholes. They're the only morons who are
gullible enough to believe his lies and ignore his incompetence. By the
looks of it, few if any of them had the skills or education to hold down a
paying job.

Where does Donald Trump rank on the list of American presidents?

We surveyed presidential politics experts to sketch out a first draft of
Trump’s place in presidential history.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/02/19/opinion/how-does-trump-stack-
up-against-the-best-and-worst-presidents.html

Robert Carnegie

Jun 10, 2018, 4:45:50 AM6/10/18
The Republican party looks for low brain function
in their Presidents. They love him.

default

Jun 10, 2018, 5:16:46 AM6/10/18
Brain function? I thought Republicans disqualify anyone with a brain.

nando_r...@live.nl

Jun 10, 2018, 6:04:29 AM6/10/18
Atheists are racists.

What do you think it means to
'judge by the content of character'
when you are a materialist?

It means you objectify the worth
of people in materialist terms,
according to genetic traits
which form character.

Only when someone acknowledges
the existence of the human spirit
can someone judge character
subjectively.

default

Jun 10, 2018, 6:26:08 AM6/10/18
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:04:27 -0700 (PDT), nando_r...@live.nl
wrote:
and you are a bigot or...

You sound exactly like the nuns that taught at the Catholic grammar
school I attended.

Atheists:
1. hate god
2. are just atheists because they are evil
3. they obey the devil, and worship Satan
4. they are criminals
5. are atheists because they like to sin
6. they lack any moral compass

There were other nun embellishments too, like they bite the heads off
babies when they are relaxing between truly evil deeds.

It has been my experience that atheists are more likely than religious
to be moral, have to live with themselves and question their own
behavior, there is no forgiveness, they actually read the bible
instead of getting a sound-bite or two from the pulpit once a week.

Don Martin

Jun 10, 2018, 8:33:32 AM6/10/18
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:00:47 +0000 (UTC), "Mr. B1ack" <B1...@gop.net>
wrote:

>I guess that's why the only supporters he has are racist shit heads who are
>mostly ignorant, antisocial assholes. They're the only morons who are
>gullible enough to believe his lies and ignore his incompetence.

More than that, they believe his lies before he utters them: his lies
are the same lies they have loved since childhood. They do not ignore
his incompetence as much as they are incapable of perceiving it.

Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
Je pense, donc je suis Charlie.

Lucifer Morningstar

Jun 10, 2018, 8:38:23 AM6/10/18
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 08:33:27 -0400, Don Martin
<drdon...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:00:47 +0000 (UTC), "Mr. B1ack" <B1...@gop.net>
>wrote:
>
>>I guess that's why the only supporters he has are racist shit heads who are
>>mostly ignorant, antisocial assholes. They're the only morons who are
>>gullible enough to believe his lies and ignore his incompetence.
>
>More than that, they believe his lies before he utters them: his lies
>are the same lies they have loved since childhood. They do not ignore
>his incompetence as much as they are incapable of perceiving it.

Septic tanks hate the president no matter who it is.
You are lucky you did not get Hillary.

default

Jun 10, 2018, 8:51:36 AM6/10/18
We'd be luckier still if an actual orange haired orangutan had run
against Hillary and won.

Don Martin

Jun 10, 2018, 10:17:16 AM6/10/18
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 22:38:18 +1000, Lucifer Morningstar
You really think so? On what do you base your judgment of her
probable course as PotUS?

mohammad...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2018, 10:22:06 AM6/10/18
See, racist ape jokes.

default

Jun 10, 2018, 10:47:39 AM6/10/18
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 07:22:03 -0700 (PDT), mohammad...@gmail.com
wrote:

>See, racist ape jokes.

I suppose it is pointless to put forward the idea that race and
species are two very different things?

But maybe this accounts for religionists problem accepting the fact
that man evolved from other primates - they just don't understand race
versus species.

a322x1n

Jun 10, 2018, 11:12:28 AM6/10/18
Don Martin <drdon...@comcast.net> wrote in

> On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:00:47 +0000 (UTC), "Mr. B1ack" <B1...@gop.net>
> wrote:
>
>> I guess that's why the only supporters he has are racist shit heads
>> who are mostly ignorant, antisocial assholes. They're the only
>> morons who are gullible enough to believe his lies and ignore his
>> incompetence.
>
> More than that, they believe his lies before he utters them: his lies
> are the same lies they have loved since childhood. They do not ignore
> his incompetence as much as they are incapable of perceiving it.

A commentator recently noted that the coinage of national shame and
dishonor has been so cheapened and debased by our President and his
crew, that it seems almost nothing that Trump has insulted our most
valued ally, Canada. It's just a steady drumbeat of shoes dropping
one after another. At the same time, the leader of a nation kicked
out of the G-7 for commiting aggression, breaking international law
and treaties, is endorsed by our President! I wonder what odds the
bookmakers are giving that the meeting in Singapore will end with a
disaster? Probably better than the odds of Trump actually making a
success of the meeting!

a322x1n

Jun 10, 2018, 11:15:34 AM6/10/18
Lucifer Morningstar <luc...@gmail.com> wrote in
Compared to Trump, Mrs. Clinton is the second coming of Christ! She's
been investigated for ten years now by Republicans, and come up clean.
Trump has been investigated about a year now, and come up dirty in a
thousand ways. It's worse that in both cases, Republicans are the ones
doing the investigations.

Davej

Jun 10, 2018, 11:31:54 AM6/10/18
On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 5:04:29 AM UTC-5, nando_r...@live.nl wrote:
> Atheists are racists.
> [...]
> Only when someone acknowledges
> the existence of the human spirit
> can someone judge character
> subjectively.

So another liar heard from. Thank you for your idiot opinion.

Kenny McCormack

Jun 10, 2018, 12:09:10 PM6/10/18
In article <XnsA8FD67D4E7236ti...@69.16.179.50>,
a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>A commentator recently noted that the coinage of national shame and
>dishonor has been so cheapened and debased by our President and his
>crew, that it seems almost nothing that Trump has insulted our most
>valued ally, Canada. It's just a steady drumbeat of shoes dropping
>one after another. At the same time, the leader of a nation kicked
>out of the G-7 for commiting aggression, breaking international law
>and treaties, is endorsed by our President! I wonder what odds the
>bookmakers are giving that the meeting in Singapore will end with a
>disaster? Probably better than the odds of Trump actually making a
>success of the meeting!

But, and this is the important thing, regardless of what happens (which
will be exactly nothing - certainly nothing good, so nothing is the
optimal result), Trump will come back and regales us with what a smashing
success it was and how great he was.

And his supporters will eat it up.

--
The only thing Trump's made great again is Saturday Night Live.

a322x1n

Jun 10, 2018, 12:57:17 PM6/10/18
gaz...@shell.xmission.com (Kenny McCormack) wrote in
A most excellent point! Trump and crew are nothing, if not expert spin
Doctors.
Let's all hope Trump throws a temper tantrum that not even a North
Korean dictator could stomach. The alternative is Trump kissing Kim's
foot (and other parts of Kim's body) and proclaiming Kim America's best
friend in Asia.
Let's all put odds on the outcome of Singapore. My odds are for a Trump
Temper Tantrum, ten to one. What's your outcome, and what are your
odds?

Atlatl Axolotl

Jun 10, 2018, 1:02:09 PM6/10/18
On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 7:47:39 AM UTC-7, default wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 07:22:03 -0700 (PDT), mohammad...@gmail.com
> wrote:

..
> >See, racist ape jokes.
>
> I suppose it is pointless to put forward the idea that race and
> species are two very different things?

It's nando/Mohammad -- it's pointless to try to reply at all. With anything.

Because you don't believe in subjectivity. Or something.

AA

John Carlson

Jun 10, 2018, 1:31:30 PM6/10/18
On 6/10/2018 8:12 AM, a322x1n wrote:
> Don Martin <drdon...@comcast.net> wrote in
>
>> On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:00:47 +0000 (UTC), "Mr. B1ack" <B1...@gop.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I guess that's why the only supporters he has are racist shit heads
>>> who are mostly ignorant, antisocial assholes. They're the only
>>> morons who are gullible enough to believe his lies and ignore his
>>> incompetence.
>>
>> More than that, they believe his lies before he utters them: his lies
>> are the same lies they have loved since childhood. They do not ignore
>> his incompetence as much as they are incapable of perceiving it.

I can't see the post that contains the last comment above ("More than
that...") - it wasn't made in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, and then of course
slimy mackerel-cunt "a322x1n" fucked up the followups, as the slimy cunt
usually does.

Anyway, that is a brilliant insight, one that hadn't occurred to me but
is obviously true. Fucking idiots like Hartung really do believe all
Trump's lies before he utters them. Hartung has believed the same
bullshit Trump believes since he was a small boy.

J. D. Dobrow

Jun 10, 2018, 2:07:15 PM6/10/18
On 6/10/2018 8:15 AM, a322x1n wrote:
> Lucifer Morningstar <luc...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 08:33:27 -0400, Don Martin
>> <drdon...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>> More than that, they believe his lies before he utters them: his
>>> lies are the same lies they have loved since childhood. They do not
>>> ignore his incompetence as much as they are incapable of perceiving
>>> it.
>>
>> Septic tanks hate the president no matter who it is.
>> You are lucky you did not get Hillary.
>
> Compared to Trump, Mrs. Clinton is the second coming of Christ! She's
> been investigated for ten years now by Republicans, and come up clean.

No, she has not come up clean, you mackerel-reeking cunt.

Leave the followups alone, cunt.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 10, 2018, 2:44:25 PM6/10/18
On 6/10/2018 9:57 AM, a322x1n wrote:
> gaz...@shell.xmission.com (Kenny McCormack) wrote in
>
>> In article <XnsA8FD67D4E7236ti...@69.16.179.50>,
>> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>>> A commentator recently noted that the coinage of national shame and
>>> dishonor has been so cheapened and debased by our President and his
>>> crew, that it seems almost nothing that Trump has insulted our most
>>> valued ally, Canada. It's just a steady drumbeat of shoes dropping
>>> one after another. At the same time, the leader of a nation kicked
>>> out of the G-7 for commiting aggression, breaking international law
>>> and treaties, is endorsed by our President! I wonder what odds the
>>> bookmakers are giving that the meeting in Singapore will end with a
>>> disaster? Probably better than the odds of Trump actually making a
>>> success of the meeting!
>>
>> But, and this is the important thing, regardless of what happens
>> (which will be exactly nothing - certainly nothing good, so nothing is
>> the optimal result), Trump will come back and regales us with what a
>> smashing success it was and how great he was.
>>
>> And his supporters will eat it up.
>
> A most excellent point! Trump and crew are nothing, if not expert spin
> Doctors.

No, they are not. They don't need to be. As Don Martin brilliantly
observed, Trump's base of shit-brained deplorables don't really need any
expert spin. "[T]hey believe his lies before he utters them: his lies
are the same lies they have loved since childhood." No expert level of
spin is required - it can actually be completely amateurish and wholly
implausible, but it doesn't matter.

Leave the followups alone, you fucking mackerel-reeking cunt.

default

Jun 10, 2018, 3:31:56 PM6/10/18
And a real Trump supporter weighs in, limited vocabulary and all...

Don Martin

Jun 10, 2018, 3:37:49 PM6/10/18
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 15:31:49 -0400, default <def...@defaulter.net>
Hope he does not step on his knuckles on the way out.

a322x1n

Jun 10, 2018, 3:42:51 PM6/10/18
default <def...@defaulter.net> wrote in
Yes, the trademark of a loyal Trump supporter. And, yes, Mrs. Clinton
has come up clean as a whistle after every investigation.
On the other hand, Trump looks like he's to be exposed super big time!

J. D. Dobrow

Jun 10, 2018, 3:54:36 PM6/10/18
No, you brain-damaged fucktard. I am not a Trump supporter in any way.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 10, 2018, 3:55:08 PM6/10/18
No, mackerel-reeking cunt.

Patrick Barker

Jun 10, 2018, 8:51:15 PM6/10/18
a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

> I wonder what odds the
>bookmakers are giving that the meeting in Singapore will end with a
>disaster? Probably better than the odds of Trump actually making a
>success of the meeting!

Tell the truth.
You WANT it to be a disaster, don't you?
That is nbecause you are not FOR America.

Patrick Barker

Jun 10, 2018, 8:51:56 PM6/10/18
And you liberal whiners will complain and look for more dirt.

Patrick Barker

Jun 10, 2018, 8:52:38 PM6/10/18
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 16:57:15 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

>gaz...@shell.xmission.com (Kenny McCormack) wrote in
>
>> In article <XnsA8FD67D4E7236ti...@69.16.179.50>,
>> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>>> A commentator recently noted that the coinage of national shame and
>>> dishonor has been so cheapened and debased by our President and his
>>> crew, that it seems almost nothing that Trump has insulted our most
>>> valued ally, Canada. It's just a steady drumbeat of shoes dropping
>>> one after another. At the same time, the leader of a nation kicked
>>> out of the G-7 for commiting aggression, breaking international law
>>> and treaties, is endorsed by our President! I wonder what odds the
>>> bookmakers are giving that the meeting in Singapore will end with a
>>> disaster? Probably better than the odds of Trump actually making a
>>> success of the meeting!
>>
>> But, and this is the important thing, regardless of what happens
>> (which will be exactly nothing - certainly nothing good, so nothing is
>> the optimal result), Trump will come back and regales us with what a
>> smashing success it was and how great he was.
>>
>> And his supporters will eat it up.
>
>A most excellent point! Trump and crew are nothing, if not expert spin
>Doctors.

And what the Hell are you?
Besides a liberal whiner who can't stand America getting GREAT again.

Patrick Barker

Jun 10, 2018, 8:53:18 PM6/10/18
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 11:44:21 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:
Hasn't anyone told you yet?
Hillery lost the election.
Stop whining.
Get over it.

Kurt Nicklas

Jun 10, 2018, 9:02:07 PM6/10/18
On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 6:04:29 AM UTC-4, nando_r...@live.nl wrote:
> Atheists are racists.
>
> What do you think it means to
> 'judge by the content of character'
> when you are a materialist?
>
> It means you objectify the worth
> of people in materialist terms,
> according to genetic traits
> which form character.
>
> Only when someone acknowledges
> the existence of the human spirit
> can someone judge character
> subjectively.

Well said.

Kurt Nicklas

Jun 10, 2018, 9:04:30 PM6/10/18
On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 6:26:08 AM UTC-4, default wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:04:27 -0700 (PDT), nando_r...@live.nl
> wrote:
>
> >Atheists are racists.
> >
> >What do you think it means to
> >'judge by the content of character'
> >when you are a materialist?
> >
> >It means you objectify the worth
> >of people in materialist terms,
> >according to genetic traits
> >which form character.
> >
> >Only when someone acknowledges
> >the existence of the human spirit
> >can someone judge character
> >subjectively.
>
> and you are a bigot or...
>
> You sound exactly like the nuns that taught at the Catholic grammar
> school I attended.
>
> Atheists:
> 1. hate god
> 2. are just atheists because they are evil
> 3. they obey the devil, and worship Satan
> 4. they are criminals
> 5. are atheists because they like to sin
> 6. they lack any moral compass

Lose #4.

The other 5 are spot on.

--
Psalm 14:1

Cloud Hobbit

Jun 10, 2018, 9:27:35 PM6/10/18
Mando said:

>What do you think it means to
>'judge by the content of character'
>when you are a materialist?

It means you should judge people on how they act an not by the color of their skin.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find any atheists that believe differently.

default

Jun 11, 2018, 5:36:09 AM6/11/18
Just repeating what the nuns added as part of our brainwashing.

I'm sure they just introduced their own prejudices as part of the fear
they used to keep us intimidated and pliable to their purpose.

Our nuns were big on fear as a means of programming with minimal
effort on their part. I think it was easier for them to punish rather
than explain, particularly when they were unskilled at logic and
reason.

Don Martin

Jun 11, 2018, 7:14:51 AM6/11/18
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 05:36:11 -0400, default <def...@defaulter.net>
#5 is curious. I have never met anyone who did _not_ like to sin.
Illicit sex and coveting the ass of one's neighbor's wife have, for
instance, remained have remained very popular, even among the rabidly
religious, and who among us, atheist or pious, has not wished the
death of a fellow human being? I know that mine has been wished by
several persons claiming to be christians, despite the fact that the
greatest theological gift of Jesus was to elevate thought crime to the
status of the act (That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her
hath committed adultery with her already in his heart). I presume
that whosoever wisheth a man dead hath committed murder upon him
already in his heart, yet we do it all the time, even to complete
strangers driving in the left lane, sometimes with thoughts of torture
thrown in for good measure.

Religions do not make sins of acts that are not fun; none of them
proclaim, "Thou shalt not pound thy left foot with a croquet mallet,"
as there is no point in denying what nobody is interested in trying.

Kurt Nicklas

Jun 11, 2018, 7:41:04 AM6/11/18
Of course it's not rational to use your own experience as proof of something.

But then that's something theophobes in this group like to do.

> Illicit sex and coveting the ass of one's neighbor's wife have, for
> instance, remained have remained very popular, even among the rabidly
> religious, and who among us, atheist or pious, has not wished the
> death of a fellow human being? I know that mine has been wished by
> several persons claiming to be christians, despite the fact that the
> greatest theological gift of Jesus was to elevate thought crime to the
> status of the act (That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her
> hath committed adultery with her already in his heart). I presume
> that whosoever wisheth a man dead hath committed murder upon him
> already in his heart, yet we do it all the time, even to complete
> strangers driving in the left lane, sometimes with thoughts of torture
> thrown in for good measure.
>
> Religions do not make sins of acts that are not fun; none of them
> proclaim, "Thou shalt not pound thy left foot with a croquet mallet,"
> as there is no point in denying what nobody is interested in trying.

Why do you make yourself look stupid by making such silly claims?

default

Jun 11, 2018, 9:40:00 AM6/11/18
Yeah if there's one good thing about Catholicism it's that delicious
feeling of illicit sexual pleasures. The more forbidden the fruit,
the sweeter the taste.

Human perversity being what it is, "Thou shalt no pound thy foot with
a croquet mallet," would probably result in some folks having swollen
feet.

default

Jun 11, 2018, 9:55:41 AM6/11/18
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 04:41:00 -0700 (PDT), Kurt Nicklas
Not proof necessarily, but how many times do you need to poke a stick
in your eye to discover that is not a good thing?

You can't/shouldn't ignore experience, we learn from mistakes.
Atheists do anyway... Religion is "programmed learning." You are
expected to acquire the dogma without questioning the source or
thinking about it.

Catholic school is like teaching a parrot to talk. Judging from what
I see in the media Jews and Muslims do the same things to their
children.

Religion is all about turning people into unthinking obedient drones.

Kurt Nicklas

Jun 11, 2018, 12:05:20 PM6/11/18
Of course encountering someone who believes something different from you - and that you don't like - is not the same as poking your eye with a stick.

> You can't/shouldn't ignore experience, we learn from mistakes.

Agreed, but you wanted me to accept it as proof above and now you're moving the goal post. Poor you.

> Atheists do anyway... Religion is "programmed learning."

A good example of a common prejudice among theophobes like you.

> You are
> expected to acquire the dogma without questioning the source or
> thinking about it.

I spent about 20 years as an atheist after getting a Protestant upbringing.
Then I grew up. Your assumption that all people who believe in God are all alike, approach religion the same and think like robots is just childish and stupid.

Grow up.

> Catholic school is like teaching a parrot to talk. Judging from what
> I see in the media Jews and Muslims do the same things to their
> children.

Never been a Catholic, a Jew or Muslim so I can't participate in your prejudice.

> Religion is all about turning people into unthinking obedient drones.

A common pretension in this group among theophobes.

Kevrob

Jun 11, 2018, 1:14:34 PM6/11/18
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 9:40:00 AM UTC-4, default wrote:

> Human perversity being what it is, "Thou shalt no pound thy foot with
> a croquet mallet," would probably result in some folks having swollen
> feet.

Christianity has a long tradition of physical self-mortification,
to the point that recent Popes have had to discourage some of the
uber-faithful that it isn't a good idea to reenact the (legendary)
crucifixion of their boy Josh with actual hammer and nails.

See:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion_in_the_Philippines

Where do you think the expression "wearing a hair shirt" comes
from?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cilice

Then there were the Flagellants:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flagellant

Catholics may be well known for it, but others go in for
mortification, as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortification_of_the_flesh

Kevin R

default

Jun 11, 2018, 1:37:27 PM6/11/18
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 09:05:17 -0700 (PDT), Kurt Nicklas
You read more into what I write than I intend, that is only an
analogy, a literary mechanism intended to posit an idea in an easy to
understand form for the mentally challenged.

>> You can't/shouldn't ignore experience, we learn from mistakes.
>
>Agreed, but you wanted me to accept it as proof above and now you're moving the goal post. Poor you.

I stated that it isn't "proof," but that doesn't mean it is
insignificant. You do speak English, or is your ire at people who
don't accept your idiocy so great, that you are frothing at the mouth
and unable to communicate/debate coherently?

>> Atheists do anyway... Religion is "programmed learning."
>
>A good example of a common prejudice among theophobes like you.

Just my own experience and what I see around me. Is it prejudicial?
Hell yes, but born of observation and experience and not accepted from
someone else.

>> You are
>> expected to acquire the dogma without questioning the source or
>> thinking about it.
>
>I spent about 20 years as an atheist after getting a Protestant upbringing.
>Then I grew up. Your assumption that all people who believe in God are all alike, approach religion the same and think like robots is just childish and stupid.

20 years and atheist and what precipitated the need for a religious
belief? Obviously it was some emotional event because you can't find
god through logic and reason.

I suspect most people do it through fear of the unknown, fear of
death, fear of living, feelings of anxiety, a need to believe that
their paltry lives have some great divinely ordained purpose, a belief
in the occult and paranormal, some need I don't understand, etc..

>Grow up.

It took years to remove the last vestiges of my Catholic programming,
I wouldn't want or need to do that again. And that is "growing" any
way you look at it. casting off the fetters of religious instruction
is growing.

>> Catholic school is like teaching a parrot to talk. Judging from what
>> I see in the media Jews and Muslims do the same things to their
>> children.
>
>Never been a Catholic, a Jew or Muslim so I can't participate in your prejudice.

In other words you admit your ignorance of Catholic instruction, yet
you feel knowledgeable enough to comment?

>> Religion is all about turning people into unthinking obedient drones.
>
>A common pretension in this group among theophobes.

The algorithm in your drone program... right on cue too.

>> >But then that's something theophobes in this group like to do.

Atheist fits the bill nicely, theophobe could be confused with a fear
of theists when the actual emotion I feel is one of revulsion towards
religion and the religious.

default

Jun 11, 2018, 1:54:38 PM6/11/18
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:14:31 -0700 (PDT), Kevrob <kev...@my-deja.com>
wrote:
And it's goldarn lucky croquet hadn't been invented when Jesus roamed
the earth.

Kurt Nicklas

Jun 11, 2018, 3:08:22 PM6/11/18
So you simply lied. Got it.

> >> You can't/shouldn't ignore experience, we learn from mistakes.
> >
> >Agreed, but you wanted me to accept it as proof above and now you're moving the goal post. Poor you.
>
> I stated that it isn't "proof," but that doesn't mean it is
> insignificant.

I see. Moving the goal posts yet again.

> You do speak English, or is your ire at people who
> don't accept your idiocy so great, that you are frothing at the mouth
> and unable to communicate/debate coherently?

I'm simply expecting you to be able to write and form arguments with logic and precision. Your inability to do so is not my fault.

> >> Atheists do anyway... Religion is "programmed learning."
> >
> >A good example of a common prejudice among theophobes like you.
>
> Just my own experience and what I see around me. Is it prejudicial?
> Hell yes, but born of observation and experience and not accepted from
> someone else.

Now having admitted to being prejudiced you attempt to claim it as a positive virtue.

> >> You are
> >> expected to acquire the dogma without questioning the source or
> >> thinking about it.
> >
> >I spent about 20 years as an atheist after getting a Protestant upbringing.
> >Then I grew up. Your assumption that all people who believe in God are all alike, approach religion the same and think like robots is just childish and stupid.
>
> 20 years and atheist and what precipitated the need for a religious
> belief?

A need to see the world for what it really is.

Obviously it was some emotional event because you can't find
> god through logic and reason.

Just more senseless prejudice and closemindedness on your part. What a shame.

> I suspect most people do it through fear of the unknown, fear of
> death, fear of living, feelings of anxiety, a need to believe that
> their paltry lives have some great divinely ordained purpose, a belief
> in the occult and paranormal, some need I don't understand, etc..

Your admitted ignorance about what goes on in other peoples' minds is not evidence of anything.

> >Grow up.
>
> It took years to remove the last vestiges of my Catholic programming,
> I wouldn't want or need to do that again. And that is "growing" any
> way you look at it. casting off the fetters of religious instruction
> is growing.

Hatred of your 'Catholic programming' is not evidence that God doesn't exist and is no reason to be an atheist.

> >> Catholic school is like teaching a parrot to talk. Judging from what
> >> I see in the media Jews and Muslims do the same things to their
> >> children.
> >
> >Never been a Catholic, a Jew or Muslim so I can't participate in your prejudice.
>
> In other words you admit your ignorance of Catholic instruction, yet
> you feel knowledgeable enough to comment?

I feel knowledgeable enough to say I've never been a Catholic.

You're getting sillier and sillier.

> >> Religion is all about turning people into unthinking obedient drones.
> >
> >A common pretension in this group among theophobes.
>
> The algorithm in your drone program... right on cue too.

You've already admitted to being prejudiced. Why should it be wrong to point it out once again?

> Atheist fits the bill nicely, theophobe could be confused with a fear
> of theists when the actual emotion I feel is one of revulsion towards
> religion and the religious.

Yes, you're a theophobe. It's obvious from your words that you hate religious people today almost as much as you hate the people who taught you Catholic doctrine.

I don't hate you. Why do you hate me?

default

Jun 11, 2018, 4:57:34 PM6/11/18
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 12:08:19 -0700 (PDT), Kurt Nicklas
No. Had I said I was poking a stick in my eye that would have been a
lie. Without having done it yourself I think you'd still agree that
it's not something you want to do.

>> >Agreed, but you wanted me to accept it as proof above and now you're moving the goal post. Poor you.
>>
>> I stated that it isn't "proof," but that doesn't mean it is
>> insignificant.
>
>I see. Moving the goal posts yet again.

I don't know where you get your comments, I suspect it's the shotgun
approach. Can't rebut logically, just throw out accusations and hide
behind that.

>> You do speak English, or is your ire at people who
>> don't accept your idiocy so great, that you are frothing at the mouth
>> and unable to communicate/debate coherently?
>
>I'm simply expecting you to be able to write and form arguments with logic and precision. Your inability to do so is not my fault.

That's your game grasshopper.

>> >A good example of a common prejudice among theophobes like you.
>>
>> Just my own experience and what I see around me. Is it prejudicial?
>> Hell yes, but born of observation and experience and not accepted from
>> someone else.
>
>Now having admitted to being prejudiced you attempt to claim it as a positive virtue.

No. It is an honest admission.

For instance: If most of what politicians say are lies, would you
consider it wrong to make the claim that politicians lie?

>> >I spent about 20 years as an atheist after getting a Protestant upbringing.
>> >Then I grew up. Your assumption that all people who believe in God are all alike, approach religion the same and think like robots is just childish and stupid.
>>
>> 20 years and atheist and what precipitated the need for a religious
>> belief?
>
>A need to see the world for what it really is.

AND now you are saying you saw god? Do tell....

> Obviously it was some emotional event because you can't find
>> god through logic and reason.
>
>Just more senseless prejudice and closemindedness on your part. What a shame.
>
>> I suspect most people do it through fear of the unknown, fear of
>> death, fear of living, feelings of anxiety, a need to believe that
>> their paltry lives have some great divinely ordained purpose, a belief
>> in the occult and paranormal, some need I don't understand, etc..
>
>Your admitted ignorance about what goes on in other peoples' minds is not evidence of anything.
>

>> >Grow up.
>>
>> It took years to remove the last vestiges of my Catholic programming,
>> I wouldn't want or need to do that again. And that is "growing" any
>> way you look at it. casting off the fetters of religious instruction
>> is growing.
>
>Hatred of your 'Catholic programming' is not evidence that God doesn't exist and is no reason to be an atheist.

I don't say god doesn't exist. I say there's no believable evidence
that there is a god; and even if there were, what reason is there to
believe anyone knows about he/she/it?

Is god really the juvenile egotistical narcist idiot of the old
testament? I don't buy it. Anyone with that personality should not
be called a god. He doesn't measure up.

>> >Never been a Catholic, a Jew or Muslim so I can't participate in your prejudice.
>>
>> In other words you admit your ignorance of Catholic instruction, yet
>> you feel knowledgeable enough to comment?
>
>I feel knowledgeable enough to say I've never been a Catholic.
>
>You're getting sillier and sillier.

>> >A common pretension in this group among theophobes.
>>
>> The algorithm in your drone program... right on cue too.
>
>You've already admitted to being prejudiced. Why should it be wrong to point it out once again?

>> Atheist fits the bill nicely, theophobe could be confused with a fear
>> of theists when the actual emotion I feel is one of revulsion towards
>> religion and the religious.
>
>Yes, you're a theophobe. It's obvious from your words that you hate religious people today almost as much as you hate the people who taught you Catholic doctrine.
>
>I don't hate you. Why do you hate me?

I don't hate you, I don't care enough about you to hate you.

I don't hate any living person, even the ones I find particularly
repulsive.

I suspect your problem is that you, like many other religiously
afflicted people, consciously realize you can't support a belief in
god, and it rankles when someone challenges the idea that your god
isn't real.

After all here you are in an atheist newsgroup spouting off about god.

I post to the Catholic group and probably always will, but that's just
petty vengeance against the religion that I was subjected to in my
youth. I had to swallow that shit for years, now they can listen to
me gripe about it.

Kurt Nicklas

Jun 11, 2018, 5:44:11 PM6/11/18
I would call it a tautology and it does nothing to help you. Once again, you're simply considering your prejudice to be the truth.

> >> 20 years and atheist and what precipitated the need for a religious
> >> belief?
> >
> >A need to see the world for what it really is.
>
> AND now you are saying you saw god? Do tell....

Is that really what you think I said? How strange.....

> > Obviously it was some emotional event because you can't find
> >> god through logic and reason.
> >
> >Just more senseless prejudice and closemindedness on your part. What a shame.
> >
> >> I suspect most people do it through fear of the unknown, fear of
> >> death, fear of living, feelings of anxiety, a need to believe that
> >> their paltry lives have some great divinely ordained purpose, a belief
> >> in the occult and paranormal, some need I don't understand, etc..
> >
> >Your admitted ignorance about what goes on in other peoples' minds is not evidence of anything.

> >> It took years to remove the last vestiges of my Catholic programming,
> >> I wouldn't want or need to do that again. And that is "growing" any
> >> way you look at it. casting off the fetters of religious instruction
> >> is growing.
> >
> >Hatred of your 'Catholic programming' is not evidence that God doesn't exist and is no reason to be an atheist.
> >
> I don't say god doesn't exist. I say there's no believable evidence
> that there is a god;

Of course, as I've pointed out time and again here it is not rational to claim there is no believable evidence. The best you can do, I'm afraid, is claim you've seen no evidence to cause you to believe.

To say what you've said is, at best, wishful thinking and at worst a serious over-evaluation of your powers of observation.

and even if there were, what reason is there to
> believe anyone knows about he/she/it?

If there were convincing evidence I would say you are a fool for not at least considering it.
Your suspicion is noted.

> After all here you are in an atheist newsgroup spouting off about god.

Mostly I don't spend much time or effort "spouting off" about God here. I spend most of my time trying to get theophobes here to simply think, stop acting on prejudice and use the logic they spend so much time claiming they are dedicated to.

> I post to the Catholic group and probably always will, but that's just
> petty vengeance against the religion that I was subjected to in my
> youth. I had to swallow that shit for years, now they can listen to
> me gripe about it.

My Christianity compels me to work hard every day at forgiving others.

You might try the same. Anger and hate is so draining and time-wasting.

default

Jun 11, 2018, 7:13:52 PM6/11/18
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 14:44:09 -0700 (PDT), Kurt Nicklas
It is prejudice, but from personal experience. Truth? No. Bias, yes.

>> >A need to see the world for what it really is.
>>
>> AND now you are saying you saw god? Do tell....
>
>Is that really what you think I said? How strange.....

Well it is either personal or you developed a sudden hankering for
Kool Aid. It isn't logical, that's for certain.

>> > Obviously it was some emotional event because you can't find
>> >
>> >Just more senseless prejudice and closemindedness on your part. What a shame.

>> >Your admitted ignorance about what goes on in other peoples' minds is not evidence of anything.

>> >Hatred of your 'Catholic programming' is not evidence that God doesn't exist and is no reason to be an atheist.
>> >
>> I don't say god doesn't exist. I say there's no believable evidence
>> that there is a god;
>
>Of course, as I've pointed out time and again here it is not rational to claim there is no believable evidence. The best you can do, I'm afraid, is claim you've seen no evidence to cause you to believe.

There is no believable evidence. You think there is? Like what?

>To say what you've said is, at best, wishful thinking and at worst a serious over-evaluation of your powers of observation.

My powers of observation are all I have to work with. I do pretty
well most days.

>and even if there were, what reason is there to
>> believe anyone knows about he/she/it?
>
>If there were convincing evidence I would say you are a fool for not at least considering it.

I'd agree with you too.

Lacking such evidence makes the issue moot.
Prejudice has prejudicial connotations. Why not say bias instead?
That seems more accurate to me.

>> I post to the Catholic group and probably always will, but that's just
>> petty vengeance against the religion that I was subjected to in my
>> youth. I had to swallow that shit for years, now they can listen to
>> me gripe about it.
>
>My Christianity compels me to work hard every day at forgiving others.

I don't. I figure people behave the way they do because they are
human and imperfect animals.

>You might try the same. Anger and hate is so draining and time-wasting.

Anger hurts me more than it would the focus of my anger, so I make it
a point to avoid it. My choice of words may seem to convey vehemence,
but my blood pressure doesn't reflect it. People can be frustrating,
annoying, irritating, repulsive, etc., but you have to accept the bad
along with the good. Anything else is about as useful as getting
annoyed at a cat.

vtand...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2018, 7:13:58 PM6/11/18
Except that Tim and default are antisemites.

vtand...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2018, 7:21:34 PM6/11/18
On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 8:00:49 PM UTC-7, Mr. B1ack wrote:
> I guess that's why the only supporters he has are racist shit heads who are
> mostly ignorant, antisocial assholes. They're the only morons who are
> gullible enough to believe his lies and ignore his incompetence. By the
> looks of it, few if any of them had the skills or education to hold down a
> paying job.
>

> Where does Donald Trump rank on the list of American presidents?
>
> We surveyed presidential politics experts to sketch out a first draft of
> Trump’s place in presidential history.
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/02/19/opinion/how-does-trump-stack-
> up-against-the-best-and-worst-presidents.html

What a crock of shit. Any such rating of presidents is so subjective as to be useless.

Rick Johnson

Jun 11, 2018, 7:22:21 PM6/11/18
Don Martin wrote:
> Religions do not make sins of acts that are not fun; none of them
> proclaim, "Thou shalt not pound thy left foot with a croquet mallet,"
> as there is no point in denying what nobody is interested in trying.

Oh, that's only because the left foot is not the _right_ foot.

But if the croquet mallet was on the _other_ foot...

Kurt Nicklas

Jun 12, 2018, 10:16:51 AM6/12/18
Again, you cannot rationally claim there is none. The best you can rationally claim is that you've seen none.

Or do you want to claim omniscience?

> >To say what you've said is, at best, wishful thinking and at worst a serious over-evaluation of your powers of observation.
>
> My powers of observation are all I have to work with. I do pretty
> well most days.

Good for you. But even with the narcissism possessed by most atheists I doubt you'll claim to be omnipresent. Just because you haven't observed something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Even on most days. LOL

> >and even if there were, what reason is there to
> >> believe anyone knows about he/she/it?
> >
> >If there were convincing evidence I would say you are a fool for not at least considering it.
> >
> I'd agree with you too.
>
> Lacking such evidence makes the issue moot.

Nonsense. The question of the existence something does not become moot simply because you don't think it exists.

I've run into this silly line of thinking so often here among theophobes that I've begun to think they don't believe in God because he CANNOT and in fact MUST NOT exist.

default

Jun 12, 2018, 11:40:55 AM6/12/18
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 07:16:41 -0700 (PDT), Kurt Nicklas
Oh I get it now... the old argument that absence of proof is not proof
of absence has spawned the idea that simply because there is no
evidence, you can't state unequivocally that there is no evidence.

Very clever ploy.

However given that mankind has been inured to the idea that there is a
god for many thousands of years, and given that no god has been
forthcoming in all those years, and given that if there was any
credible evidence at all the religious whackadoodles would be wetting
their panties in an orgasm of "I told you so," I'd say I'm on safe
ground.

There could be evidence (to take the wind out of your sail) but the
likelihood is on par with getting bitten by a great white shark, while
being (simultaneously) struck by lightening, winning the lottery, and
standing in a Kansas cornfield.

Doubtless some mathematician could tell you the odds of that
happening, but it's pretty insignificant, so I'll just go on saying
there is no evidence.

>> >To say what you've said is, at best, wishful thinking and at worst a serious over-evaluation of your powers of observation.
>>
>> My powers of observation are all I have to work with. I do pretty
>> well most days.
>
>Good for you. But even with the narcissism possessed by most atheists I doubt you'll claim to be omnipresent. Just because you haven't observed something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Even on most days. LOL

You know that same mindset works the other way too..

For instance, you religious nutters have imbued your god with all
these character traits, he's merciful, omnipotent, very creative,
just, yada yada... Given that no one knows god, no one has seen,
talked to him, etc., he could just as easily be none of the things
attributed to him. After all the same logic that supports the idea of
absence of proof etc., can negate all the wonderful things a god is
all about.

You tell us all about your god, but when push comes to shove, you hide
behind things like "It is a mystery." or "No one can know the mind of
god." The very people who presume to tell me all about god also tell
me he's a mystery and we can't know what he's thinking - yet they
think they know god and still want to tell me about it.

Religion requires a (selective) lack of knowledge, it seems.

>> >and even if there were, what reason is there to
>> >
>> >If there were convincing evidence I would say you are a fool for not at least considering it.
>> >
>> I'd agree with you too.
>>
>> Lacking such evidence makes the issue moot.
>
>Nonsense. The question of the existence something does not become moot simply because you don't think it exists.
>
>I've run into this silly line of thinking so often here among theophobes that I've begun to think they don't believe in God because he CANNOT and in fact MUST NOT exist.

He "can" exist, the probability seems awfully remote though. The lack
of evidence doesn't make it likely.

TT Liams

Jun 12, 2018, 8:08:50 PM6/12/18
I no why you been gone for 3 day's :-)

TT Liams

Jun 12, 2018, 8:10:36 PM6/12/18
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 16:21:31 -0700 (PDT), vtand...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 8:00:49 PM UTC-7, Mr. B1ack wrote:
> > I guess that's why the only supporters he has are racist shit
heads who a=
> re
> > mostly ignorant, antisocial assholes. They're the only morons
who are=

> > gullible enough to believe his lies and ignore his incompetence.
By the=

> > looks of it, few if any of them had the skills or education to
hold down =
> > paying job.
> >

> > Where does Donald Trump rank on the list of American presidents?
> >
> > We surveyed presidential politics experts to sketch out a first
draft of=

> > Trump s place in presidential history.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/02/19/opinion/how-does-trump-s
ta=
> ck-
> > up-against-the-best-and-worst-presidents.html

> What a crock of shit. Any such rating of presidents is so
subjective as to =
> be useless.

I'm the only one that no's where you was the passed 3 day's :-)

%

Jun 12, 2018, 8:23:46 PM6/12/18
no you aren't , you're the only one that got dumped by your wife

Malcolm McMahon

Jun 29, 2018, 5:09:42 AM6/29/18
On Sunday, 10 June 2018 13:51:36 UTC+1, default wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 22:38:18 +1000, Lucifer Morningstar
> <luc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 08:33:27 -0400, Don Martin
> ><drdon...@comcast.net> wrote:

> >>More than that, they believe his lies before he utters them: his lies
> >>are the same lies they have loved since childhood. They do not ignore
> >>his incompetence as much as they are incapable of perceiving it.
> >
> >Septic tanks hate the president no matter who it is.
> >You are lucky you did not get Hillary.
>
> We'd be luckier still if an actual orange haired orangutan had run
> against Hillary and won.

I was hearing the story of a group of hippies that tried to register a pig as a presidential candidate a few years ago. The pig didn't prosper, apparently having been detained by police he wound up as the guest of honour at a police barbecue.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 8, 2019, 1:13:29 PM1/8/19
On 6/10/2018 5:33 AM, Don Martin wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:00:47 +0000 (UTC), "Mr. B1ack" <B1...@gop.net>
> wrote:
>
>> I guess that's why the only supporters he has are racist shit heads who are
>> mostly ignorant, antisocial assholes. They're the only morons who are
>> gullible enough to believe his lies and ignore his incompetence.
>
> More than that, they believe his lies before he utters them: his lies
> are the same lies they have loved since childhood. They do not ignore
> his incompetence as much as they are incapable of perceiving it.

It took me a long time to find the original comment above ("More than
that...")

Huge debt of gratitude to Don Martin. It's one of the best insights I've
ever encountered in Usenet.

malkinm...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2019, 2:20:40 PM1/8/19
On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 8:52:38 PM UTC-4, Patrick Barker wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 16:57:15 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
> >gaz...@shell.xmission.com (Kenny McCormack) wrote in

> >> But, and this is the important thing, regardless of what happens
> >> (which will be exactly nothing - certainly nothing good, so nothing is
> >> the optimal result), Trump will come back and regales us with what a
> >> smashing success it was and how great he was.
> >>
> >> And his supporters will eat it up.
> >
> >A most excellent point! Trump and crew are nothing, if not expert spin
> >Doctors.
>
> And what the Hell are you?
> Besides a liberal whiner who can't stand America getting GREAT again.

Considering your status as nothing but a theist troll in alt.atheism, it is
no surprise that you are stupid enough to be a Trump supporter. You are the
kind of sucker that Trump style politicians thrive on.

malkinm...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2019, 2:25:43 PM1/8/19
On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 8:53:18 PM UTC-4, Patrick Barker wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 11:44:21 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
> wrote:
>
> >On 6/10/2018 9:57 AM, a322x1n wrote:
> >> gaz...@shell.xmission.com (Kenny McCormack) wrote in

> >> A most excellent point! Trump and crew are nothing, if not expert spin
> >> Doctors.
> >
> >No, they are not. They don't need to be. As Don Martin brilliantly
> >observed, Trump's base of shit-brained deplorables don't really need any
> >expert spin.
>
> Hasn't anyone told you yet?
> Hillery lost the election.
> Stop whining.
> Get over it.

Hillery was cheated out of a win by Gerrymandering crooked Republicans.
She won the popular election by three million votes. Two of those
Gerrymandered states no longer are. More to follow.

malkinm...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2019, 2:31:20 PM1/8/19
Someone just put a quarter into Kurt and wound him up. He'll wind down soon, especially if people stop stuffing quarters into him.

Oko Tillo

Jan 8, 2019, 2:49:01 PM1/8/19
On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 3:04:29 AM UTC-7, nando_r...@live.nl wrote:
> Atheists are racists.
>
> What do you think it means to
> 'judge by the content of character'
> when you are a materialist?
>
> It means you objectify the worth
> of people in materialist terms,
> according to genetic traits
> which form character.

==
> Only when someone acknowledges
> the existence of the human spirit
> can someone judge character
> subjectively.

Huh? What the fu... Oh. It's just nando again.

Never mind.

Oko

Siri Cruise

Jan 8, 2019, 2:56:25 PM1/8/19
In article <27a6da17-dc92-4acc...@googlegroups.com>,
"malkinm...@gmail.com" <malkinm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hillery was cheated out of a win by Gerrymandering crooked Republicans.

Gerrymanderring does not apply to presidential and senate elections.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\