Re: Origins of the Human Race

Free Lunch

Jan 8, 2011, 2:41:07 PM1/8/11
On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 00:52:39 -0800, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
alt.talk.creationism:

>In article <qr7fi69ra5819n9o7...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
><lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 7 Jan 2011 14:05:16 -0800 (PST), tirebiter
>> <dontsp...@bigfoot.com> wrote in alt.talk.creationism:

>> >Jason, this is just plain wrong. My aunt's ancestors are from
>> >Ireland, and she's just as much a "true" jew as Binyamin Netanyahu is.
>> >
>> >Talk to a rabbi. Do you think your opinion on this is more correct
>> >than the actual jewish religion?
>>
>> Jason appears to think that his opinion, formed by ignorance and
>> dishonesty, not only trumps informed opinion, but reality, as well.
>
>I heard a sermon preached by a member of the Jews For Jesus. He explained
>that true Jews have Abraham and Sarah as their ancestors. The man that
>preached the sermon was a Jew (due to his blood line) and a Christian.

I don't care what he claimed or what you claim. YOu are untrustworthy
and refuse to accept reality.

Jason

Jan 8, 2011, 4:49:12 PM1/8/11
In article <rdfhi61mijevqg8rn...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
<lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:

Do you believe that an unmarried woman that does not have Abraham and
Sarah as ancestors could become a JEW?

Free Lunch

Jan 8, 2011, 5:13:12 PM1/8/11
On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 13:49:12 -0800, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
alt.talk.creationism:

I don't care what anyone claims about their religions. The whole thing
is silly, though we still have people killing each other over what they
claim their gods want.

I state that there is no evidence that anyone on earth is a descendant
of Abraham.

Mickey

Jan 8, 2011, 5:35:42 PM1/8/11
On Jan 8, 4:49 pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article <rdfhi61mijevqg8rn17l2gvbk0sg139...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch

> <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> > On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 00:52:39 -0800, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
> > alt.talk.creationism:

> descended from

> > >I heard a sermon preached by a member of the Jews For Jesus. He explained
> > >that true Jews have Abraham and Sarah as their ancestors. The man that
> > >preached the sermon was a Jew (due to his blood line) and a Christian.
>
> > I don't care what he claimed or what you claim. YOu are untrustworthy
> > and refuse to accept reality.
>
> Do you believe that an unmarried woman that does not have Abraham and
> Sarah as ancestors could become a JEW?

Yes. It's called conversion. Even if the Orthodox Jews
wouldn't accept her, the Reformed and Reconstructionist
Jews and some Conservative Jews would.

Mickey

Jan 8, 2011, 5:36:36 PM1/8/11
On Jan 8, 5:13 pm, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 13:49:12 -0800, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
> alt.talk.creationism:
>

> >In article <rdfhi61mijevqg8rn17l2gvbk0sg139...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch

> ><lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
>
> >> On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 00:52:39 -0800, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
> >> alt.talk.creationism:

Or that Abrahm ever existed.

tirebiter

Jan 8, 2011, 5:46:58 PM1/8/11
On Jan 8, 4:49 pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article <rdfhi61mijevqg8rn17l2gvbk0sg139...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch

> <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> > On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 00:52:39 -0800, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
> > alt.talk.creationism:

> descended from

> > >I heard a sermon preached by a member of the Jews For Jesus. He explained
> > >that true Jews have Abraham and Sarah as their ancestors. The man that
> > >preached the sermon was a Jew (due to his blood line) and a Christian.
>
> > I don't care what he claimed or what you claim. YOu are untrustworthy
> > and refuse to accept reality.
>
> Do you believe that an unmarried woman that does not have Abraham and
> Sarah as ancestors could become a JEW?

Yes. My aunt Virginia. As I've explained to you several times
already. The rabbi would not perform the wedding unless she were a
jew. She studied for many months, was tested and converted to
judism. Then the rabbi performed the wedding of her and my mother's
brother.

This was about 45 years ago. Are you claiming the rabbi was in some
sort of conspiracy against the jews for jesus christian cult?

---
a.a. #2273

Jason

Jan 8, 2011, 6:11:05 PM1/8/11
In article <h9ohi61l80qemlsq3...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
<lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:

Does that mean that no person on this earth is a descendant of Abraham and
Sarah?

Alexander the Great died in the fourth century B.C. Is there any evidence
that anyone on earth is a descendant of Alexander the Great?

Free Lunch

Jan 8, 2011, 6:23:20 PM1/8/11
On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 15:11:05 -0800, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
alt.talk.creationism:

The story of Abraham and Sarah is absurd.

Jason

Jan 8, 2011, 6:25:21 PM1/8/11
In article
<1c5574d7-a2c4-4efe...@l17g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
Mickey <hypa...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Jan 8, 4:49=A0pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> > In article <rdfhi61mijevqg8rn17l2gvbk0sg139...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
> >

> > <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> > > On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 00:52:39 -0800, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
> > > alt.talk.creationism:

> > descended from

> is.

> ct

> ned
> >
> > > I don't care what he claimed or what you claim. YOu are untrustworthy
> > > and refuse to accept reality.
> >
> > Do you believe that an unmarried woman that does not have Abraham and
> > Sarah as ancestors could become a JEW?
>
> Yes. It's called conversion. Even if the Orthodox Jews
> wouldn't accept her, the Reformed and Reconstructionist
> Jews and some Conservative Jews would.

The Orthodox Jews are the ones that are correct since they understand
Jewish laws and traditions.

Just because various people that do not have Abraham and Sarah claim to be
Jews does NOT mean they are true Jews.

I do not have any full blooded Indians in my ancestry. If I decided to
start claiming that I was an Indian--that I would suddenly become a true
Indian?

Of course, non-Jews could claim to be Jews. You could accept them as Jews
but that does not man they are true Jews.

tirebiter

Jan 8, 2011, 6:27:11 PM1/8/11
On Jan 8, 6:25 pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article
> <1c5574d7-a2c4-4efe-b7a8-bd5053b55...@l17g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,

You are still mixing race and religion (and in a racist way too).

GO TALK TO A RABBI.

Even an orthodox one. Ask if jews for jesus are both jews and
christians. Why are you so afraid of doing this?

---
a.a. #2273

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 8, 2011, 6:38:43 PM1/8/11
In article <Jason-08011...@66-53-210-60.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

Of course she could. It's called conversion.

--
JD

"...if you think the 'Star Wars' prequels are a disease, then
'Serenity' is the cure."

Jason

Jan 8, 2011, 6:40:47 PM1/8/11
In article
<8159a479-582d-4c1c...@fo10g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
tirebiter <dontsp...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> On Jan 8, 4:49=A0pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> > In article <rdfhi61mijevqg8rn17l2gvbk0sg139...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
> >

> > <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> > > On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 00:52:39 -0800, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
> > > alt.talk.creationism:

> > descended from

> is.

> ct

> ned
> >
> > > I don't care what he claimed or what you claim. YOu are untrustworthy
> > > and refuse to accept reality.
> >
> > Do you believe that an unmarried woman that does not have Abraham and
> > Sarah as ancestors could become a JEW?
>
> Yes. My aunt Virginia. As I've explained to you several times
> already. The rabbi would not perform the wedding unless she were a
> jew. She studied for many months, was tested and converted to
> judism. Then the rabbi performed the wedding of her and my mother's
> brother.
>
> This was about 45 years ago. Are you claiming the rabbi was in some
> sort of conspiracy against the jews for jesus christian cult?
>
> ---
> a.a. #2273

That rabbi was probably not an orthodox Jew. He was NOT involved in some
sort of conspiracy against the Jews. That rabbi made an incorrect
decision. He should not have accepted her as a Jew since she did not have
Abraham and Sarah as ancestors.

Let's say that I donated a million dollars to a tribe of Indians. I
studied for many months about that tribe and was tested by the tribal
leaders and passed all all of their tests. If the tribal leaders accepted
me as an INDIAN and made me a member of that tribe---would that mean that
I was a true Indian? Of course not--I would be an Indian in name only.

There is "Christian" church in my city called "unity fellowship". It's a
very liberal church. They have homosexuals, astrologists, and couples
living together without getting married--as official members of that
church. They all claim to be Christians.

I call them "Christians in name only" but not real Christians since they
don't believe in the Bible.

I would call your Aunt a Jew in name only but not a true Jew. I don't
believe that an orthodox Jewish rabbi would consider your aunt as a true
Jew.

If your aunt wants to call herself a Jew--so be it but she is not a true Jew.

Jason

Jan 8, 2011, 6:41:27 PM1/8/11
In article
<492f6f6e-b27f-4cdc...@l8g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>, Mickey
<hypa...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Jan 8, 5:13=A0pm, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> > On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 13:49:12 -0800, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
> > alt.talk.creationism:

> > >descended from

> is.

> ect

> ined

> .

> > >Do you believe that an unmarried woman that does not have Abraham and
> > >Sarah as ancestors could become a JEW?
> >
> > I don't care what anyone claims about their religions. The whole thing
> > is silly, though we still have people killing each other over what they
> > claim their gods want.
> >
> > I state that there is no evidence that anyone on earth is a descendant
> > of Abraham
>
> Or that Abrahm ever existed.

or that Alexander the great ever existed.

bpuharic

Jan 8, 2011, 6:46:45 PM1/8/11
On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 15:40:47 -0800, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

>There is "Christian" church in my city called "unity fellowship". It's a
>very liberal church. They have homosexuals, astrologists, and couples
>living together without getting married--as official members of that
>church. They all claim to be Christians.
>
>I call them "Christians in name only" but not real Christians since they
>don't believe in the Bible.

since christianity existed before the bible, it's nonsense to say only
bible beleivers are chrsitians

>I would call your Aunt a Jew in name only but not a true Jew. I don't
>believe that an orthodox Jewish rabbi would consider your aunt as a true
>Jew.
>
>If your aunt wants to call herself a Jew--so be it but she is not a true Jew.

]
who the hell are you to say who's a jew?

typical christian. hates jews enough to want to define them

Tom McDonald

Jan 8, 2011, 6:51:37 PM1/8/11
On Jan 8, 5:40 pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article
> <8159a479-582d-4c1c-b259-424aeb89f...@fo10g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,

If the tribe adopted you, you'd be a member of that tribe. If the
tribe were, say, Lakota, you'd be an actual Lakota.

There are many instances of this happening. Often, even when the
person was stolen from their non-Indian family, the identification as
Indian was so strong that the person would refuse 'rescue' by whites
(usually).

Of course, modern tribal relations with the American government being
what they are, some legal issues might intrude. Blood relationship to
some certain percentage may be required to be an 'enrolled' member of
a tribe, for BIA and some other purposes. But in the past, adoption
into a tribe made one a member of that tribe. Probably still does
today, except in certain legalistic situations.

You do know, don't you, that Jews do accept converts? At various times
in Jewish history, Judaism has even been evangelistic!

> There is "Christian" church in my city called "unity fellowship". It's a
> very liberal church. They have homosexuals, astrologists, and couples
> living together without getting married--as official members of that
> church. They all claim to be Christians.
>
> I call them "Christians in name only" but not real Christians since they
> don't believe in the Bible.
>
> I would call your Aunt a Jew in name only but not a true Jew. I don't
> believe that an orthodox Jewish rabbi would consider your aunt as a true
> Jew.
>
> If your aunt wants to call herself a Jew--so be it but she is not a true Jew.

That's not your call. Luckily.

tirebiter

Jan 8, 2011, 7:00:30 PM1/8/11
On Jan 8, 6:40 pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article
> <8159a479-582d-4c1c-b259-424aeb89f...@fo10g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,

No, you are incorrect. There are many denominations of jews, just
like there are many denominations of christians. Would you say
baptists are correct and catholics are incorrect? they certainly have
different views. You are cherry picking and being dishonest. But
still, go ask an orthodox rabbi if jews for jesus are both jews and
christians.

> Let's say that I donated a million dollars to a tribe of Indians. I
> studied for many months about that tribe and was tested by the tribal
> leaders and passed all all of their tests. If the tribal leaders accepted
> me as an INDIAN and made me a member of that tribe---would that mean that
> I was a true Indian?  Of course not--I would be an Indian in name only.

An Indian is a person born in India. They don' t have tribes. You
are being racist to use that term when you refer to the native North
American nations.

And you're being racist when you attach a religion to a race. That is
not the case in judism, and your jews for jesus traveling show was
being dishonest.

Go talk to a rabbi. Why are you afraid to do that?

> There is "Christian" church in my city called "unity fellowship". It's a
> very liberal church. They have homosexuals, astrologists, and couples
> living together without getting married--as official members of that
> church. They all claim to be Christians.
>
> I call them "Christians in name only" but not real Christians since they
> don't believe in the Bible.

Take what you call them to Dunkin Donuts and see how many cups of
coffee it gets you.

> I would call your Aunt a Jew in name only but not a true Jew. I don't
> believe that an orthodox Jewish rabbi would consider your aunt as a true
> Jew.

Well, you are wrong. Plain and simple. She is a jew like any other,
and is even eligible to be buried in Israel. What you call her is
your own prejudice showing.

> If your aunt wants to call herself a Jew--so be it but she is not a true Jew.

The whole jewish religion calls her a jew. She is one. And so are
her children.

Get over it Jason, this is an even more ignorant topic than usual,
even for you.

---
a.a. #2273

Mitchell Holman

Jan 8, 2011, 7:42:47 PM1/8/11
Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in

> Do you believe that an unmarried woman that does not have Abraham and
> Sarah as ancestors could become a JEW?

Do you believe that an unmarried woman who has
sex should be executed?

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on
her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is
not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her
fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death,
because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness
in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from
your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Free Lunch

Jan 8, 2011, 8:05:52 PM1/8/11
On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 15:41:27 -0800, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
alt.atheism:

Thank you for reminding us how profoundly ignorant you are.

The Chief Instigator

Jan 8, 2011, 11:49:47 PM1/8/11

It didn't prevent the woman who chose to marry me (and vice versa) 20 years
and five months ago. Don't like it? Whine to the State of Texas, even if
you'll not get your attempt to whine.

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, TX
(http://www.io.com/~patrick) AA #2237

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 9, 2011, 1:48:10 AM1/9/11
In article <Jason-08011...@66-53-214-77.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

Oh, there's tons of evidence that Alexander the Great existed.

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 9, 2011, 2:22:50 AM1/9/11
Vomit-inducing twat-peddler with shabby splittail, impaired love
cushions, and maimed tail-gate would die for disjointed war hammer for
shameful bull sessions and untamed tonsil hockey.

Email me at mailto:hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net for feverish dick
gobbling.

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 9, 2011, 3:12:08 AM1/9/11
In article <Sun.09.Jan.201...@dried.up.dirt-factory>,
Jeanne Douglas <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.nut> wrote:

Oh, great, just what a needed. Some asshole spoofing me.

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 9, 2011, 3:23:21 AM1/9/11
I sold my soul to Satan. He wanted a refund.

Michael Gray

Jan 9, 2011, 4:59:55 AM1/9/11
On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 00:12:08 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
<hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote:

>In article <Sun.09.Jan.201...@dried.up.dirt-factory>,
> Jeanne Douglas <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.nut> wrote:
>
>> Vomit-inducing twat-peddler with shabby splittail, impaired love
>> cushions, and maimed tail-gate would die for disjointed war hammer for
>> shameful bull sessions and untamed tonsil hockey.
>>
>> Email me at mailto:hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net for feverish dick
>> gobbling.
>
>Oh, great, just what a needed. Some asshole spoofing me.

Poor choice of terminology there...

--
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, is still there

Michael Gray

Jan 9, 2011, 5:00:48 AM1/9/11
On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 16:23:21 +0800, Jeanne Douglas
<hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.nut> wrote:

>I sold my soul to Satan. He wanted a refund.

Grow up.
The real Jeanne is an adult.

Doc Smartass

Jan 9, 2011, 5:12:12 AM1/9/11
Jeanne Douglas <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.nut> wrote in

> I sold my soul to Satan. He wanted a refund.

Oh! Oh! Oh! *raises hand & waves it wildly*

Do me next! Do me next!

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Aimin' to Misbehave aa # 1939

Kooks! http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/

Books! http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/

A Christian has to be Adolf Hitler to be called militant.
All an atheist has to do is write a book. -- Tommy Holland

Michael Gray

Jan 9, 2011, 5:16:02 AM1/9/11
I'm solidly behind whichever side wins.

Michael Gray

Jan 9, 2011, 5:16:36 AM1/9/11
Weve been going out for about two months and that was only the second
time we have had sex. I dont think drinking only one beer couldve made
him go soft. We had screwed for 10 min or so than was not able to. I
did use the comment of being ugly and when i said it he looked like he
was shocked to hear me say that and told me i was beautiful. I didnt
know if he was lying or not and now i feel like its my fault ... we
tried everything i played with him... he played with himself and
nothing would work...

Doc Smartass

Jan 9, 2011, 5:19:53 AM1/9/11
¡ʇxǝu ǝɯ op ¡ʇxǝu ǝɯ op

*ʎןpןıʍ ʇı sǝʌɐʍ & puɐɥ sǝsıɐɹ* ¡ɥo ¡ɥo ¡ɥo

˙punɟǝɹ ɐ pǝʇuɐʍ ǝɥ ˙uɐʇɐs oʇ ןnos ʎɯ pןos ı <

:ɥsıɟɹɐʇs-ʎppnɯ˙pǝɥɔʇǝɹʍ@0080-Ɩᄅ˙Ɛᄅ˙9Ɩ˙ƖƖ0ᄅ˙uɐɾ˙60˙uns:sʍǝu
uı ǝʇoɹʍ <ʇnu˙ןןǝqɔɐdɯɐdsou@psɾpʍןɥ> sɐןbnop ǝuuɐǝɾ

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 9, 2011, 5:30:11 AM1/9/11
In article <fp1ji6dislvcgs9dq...@4ax.com>,
Michael Gray <mike...@newsguy.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 16:23:21 +0800, Jeanne Douglas
> <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.nut> wrote:
>
> >I sold my soul to Satan. He wanted a refund.
>
> Grow up.
> The real Jeanne is an adult.

Thank you.

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 9, 2011, 5:33:40 AM1/9/11
True happiness is not found in any other reward than that of being
united with God.

Stan McCann

Jan 9, 2011, 5:45:24 AM1/9/11
Jeanne Douglas <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in news:hlwdjsd-
8EFFAB.023...@5ad64b5e.bb.sky.com:

> In article <fp1ji6dislvcgs9dq...@4ax.com>,
> Michael Gray <mike...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 16:23:21 +0800, Jeanne Douglas
>> <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.nut> wrote:
>>
>> >I sold my soul to Satan. He wanted a refund.
>>
>> Grow up.
>> The real Jeanne is an adult.
>
> Thank you.

Whoever is forging posts is stupid enough to think nobody can tell the
real from the fake. They are doing it to others too. How low can they
get? Lying Idiots.

--
Stan McCann st...@surecann.com

tirebiter

Jan 9, 2011, 10:17:21 AM1/9/11
On Jan 9, 3:12 am, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote:

> Oh, great, just what a needed. Some asshole spoofing me.
>
> --
> JD
>
> "...if you think the 'Star Wars' prequels are a disease, then
> 'Serenity' is the cure."

It's the Usenet form of (unintentional) sincerest flattery.
Unfortunately.

---
a.a. #2273

Jimbo

Jan 9, 2011, 10:36:15 AM1/9/11
On Jan 9, 1:48 am, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote:
> In article <Jason-0801111541280...@66-53-214-77.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,

>  Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> > In article
> > <492f6f6e-b27f-4cdc-bb4f-66ba4f592...@l8g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>, Mickey

These idiots keep trying to use Alexander the Great as an example.
How ludicrous. Other than Ceasar, Alexander is only the most
documented figure in history. There are tons of writings contemporary
to his time by both his friends, and his enemies, people through out
the lands he ruled and those he conquered wrote about him, erected
statues to him, and minted coins with his image on them. Alexander
had his own personal historian whose writings survive today.
Comparing Alexander to Abraham is flat stupid.

Jimbo

Jan 9, 2011, 10:45:00 AM1/9/11
On Jan 8, 5:13 pm, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 13:49:12 -0800, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
> alt.talk.creationism:
>

> >In article <rdfhi61mijevqg8rn17l2gvbk0sg139...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
> ><lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
>
> >> On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 00:52:39 -0800, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
> >> alt.talk.creationism:

> >descended from

> >> I don't care what he claimed or what you claim. YOu are untrustworthy
> >> and refuse to accept reality.
>
> >Do you believe that an unmarried woman that does not have Abraham and
> >Sarah as ancestors could become a JEW?
>
> I don't care what anyone claims about their religions. The whole thing
> is silly, though we still have people killing each other over what they
> claim their gods want.
>
> I state that there is no evidence that anyone on earth is a descendant
> of Abraham.- Hide quoted text -

Quite true.

Jimbo

Jan 9, 2011, 10:47:48 AM1/9/11
On Jan 8, 6:11 pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article <h9ohi61l80qemlsq3o5r4vk38hed1fp...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
> Does that mean that no person on this earth is a descendant of Abraham and
> Sarah?

Can you prove that anyone is a descendant of Abraham and Sarah?

> Alexander the Great died in the fourth century B.C. Is there any evidence
> that anyone on earth is a descendant of Alexander the Great?

Is anyone here claiming that anyone is a descendant of Alexander the
Great for the purposes of a religion? Stick with the topic, liar
jason.

Jimbo

Jan 9, 2011, 10:49:12 AM1/9/11
On Jan 8, 6:40 pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article
> <8159a479-582d-4c1c-b259-424aeb89f...@fo10g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,

I know several ortodox Jews, and a couple of them are Rabbis. None
of them make the claims you are making, liar jason.

tirebiter

Jan 9, 2011, 12:05:29 PM1/9/11

Every rabbi I've known would accept my aunt and her children as jews.
I doubt they'd do the same for someone who claims to be both a jew and
a christian.

---
a.a. #2273

Stan McCann

Jan 9, 2011, 2:14:33 PM1/9/11
Stan McCann <st...@surecann.cum> wrote in news:Sun.09.Jan.2011.19.45.20-0800
@waterless.balloon-knot:

> Uneducated arse-goblin with lank widget, puffy spunk-holders, and
> full-gorged fifth-point-of-contact yearns for spastic back-slice for
> inflamed intersexual relationships.
>
> If you're interested in grievous tricks, email me at
> mailto:st...@surecann.com.

Whoever is forging posts is stupid enough to think nobody can tell the
real from the fake. They are doing it to others too. How low can they

get? Lying Idiots. They prove with each forged post that they have
nothing to say but lies, and they are willfully ignorant losers.

--
Stan McCann st...@surecann.com

Doc Smartass

Jan 9, 2011, 2:25:52 PM1/9/11
Doc Smartass <Fortbr...@yahoobrick.cum> wrote in

> ¡ʇxǝu ǝɯ op
> ¡ʇxǝu ǝɯ op
>

> *ʎןpןıʍ ʇı sǝʌɐʍ & puɐɥ
> sǝsıɐɹ* ¡ɥo ¡ɥo ¡ɥo
>

> ˙punɟǝɹ ɐ pǝʇuɐʍ ǝɥ ˙uɐʇɐs
> oʇ ןnos ʎɯ pןos ı <
>

> :ɥsıɟɹɐʇs-ʎppnɯ˙pǝɥɔʇǝɹʍ@0080-Ɩᄅ˙Ɛᄅ˙9

> :Ɩ˙ƖƖ0ᄅ˙uɐɾ˙60˙uns:sʍǝu

> uı ǝʇoɹʍ
> <ʇnu˙ןןǝqɔɐdɯɐdsou@psɾpʍןɥ>
> sɐןbnop ǝuuɐǝɾ

Oh, come on. I deserve better than this. I'M A FUCKING REGULAR!!!

SkyEyes

Jan 9, 2011, 2:33:55 PM1/9/11
On Jan 8, 2:49 pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article <rdfhi61mijevqg8rn17l2gvbk0sg139...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
>

> <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> > On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 00:52:39 -0800, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
> > alt.talk.creationism:

> descended from

> > >I heard a sermon preached by a member of the Jews For Jesus. He explained

> > >that true Jews have Abraham and Sarah as their ancestors. The man that
> > >preached the sermon was a Jew (due to his blood line) and a Christian.
>
> > I don't care what he claimed or what you claim. YOu are untrustworthy
> > and refuse to accept reality.
>
> Do you believe that an unmarried woman that does not have Abraham and
> Sarah as ancestors could become a JEW?

Yes. I knew someone who converted. She was single and, as a matter
of fact, Native American. Now she is a jew, and believe me, it's not
an "honorary" title.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com OR
skyeyes nine at gmail dot com

Stan McCann

Jan 9, 2011, 5:01:31 PM1/9/11
Doc Smartass <Fortbr...@yahoobrick.com> wrote in

> Doc Smartass <Fortbr...@yahoobrick.cum> wrote in
>
>> ¡ʇxǝu ǝɯ op
>> ¡ʇxǝu ǝɯ op
>>

>> *ʎןpןıʍ ʇı sǝʌɐʍ & puɐɥ
>> sǝsıɐɹ* ¡ɥo ¡ɥo ¡ɥo
>>

>> ˙punɟǝɹ ɐ pǝʇuɐʍ ǝɥ ˙uɐʇɐs
>> oʇ ןnos ʎɯ pןos ı <
>>

>> :ɥsıɟɹɐʇs-ʎppnɯ˙pǝɥɔʇǝɹʍ@0080-Ɩᄅ˙Ɛᄅ˙
>> :9 Ɩ˙ƖƖ0ᄅ˙uɐɾ˙60˙uns:sʍǝu
>> uı ǝʇoɹʍ
>> <ʇnu˙ןןǝqɔɐdɯɐdsou@psɾpʍןɥ>
>> sɐןbnop ǝuuɐǝɾ
>
> Oh, come on. I deserve better than this. I'M A FUCKING REGULAR!!!

That's why they are targetting you. The ignorant liars seem to be
targetting anyone that has agreed with a post from Budikka.

--
Stan McCann st...@surecann.com

Doc Smartass

Jan 9, 2011, 5:49:53 PM1/9/11
The Fake Jeanne Douglas <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.nut> wrote in

> True happiness is not found in any other reward than that of being
> united with God.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOORING.

Jason

Jan 9, 2011, 6:17:34 PM1/9/11
In article <Xns9E67BE679F3EE...@216.196.121.131>, Mitchell
Holman <nom...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in

> > Do you believe that an unmarried woman that does not have Abraham and
> > Sarah as ancestors could become a JEW?
>

> Do you believe that an unmarried woman who has
> sex should be executed?
>

> But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on
> her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is
> not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her
> fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death,
> because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness
> in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from
> your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

No--they should ask for forgiveness and not do it again.

Jason

Jan 9, 2011, 6:19:22 PM1/9/11
In article
<0d600d13-78cb-421b...@f20g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Jan 8, 2:49=A0pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> > In article <rdfhi61mijevqg8rn17l2gvbk0sg139...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
> >

> > <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> > > On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 00:52:39 -0800, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
> > > alt.talk.creationism:

> > descended from

> is.

> ct

> ned
> >
> > > I don't care what he claimed or what you claim. YOu are untrustworthy
> > > and refuse to accept reality.
> >
> > Do you believe that an unmarried woman that does not have Abraham and
> > Sarah as ancestors could become a JEW?
>
> Yes. I knew someone who converted. She was single and, as a matter
> of fact, Native American. Now she is a jew, and believe me, it's not
> an "honorary" title.
>
> Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
> BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
> EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
> skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
> skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com OR
> skyeyes nine at gmail dot com

She is a Jew in name only. I could call myself an Indian in name only--I
don't have Indians in my family tree. That would not mean I was a true
indian.

Loirbaj

Jan 9, 2011, 6:21:08 PM1/9/11
Though almost no educated American subscribes to the teachings of
evolutionism, I still agree with Clarence Darrow: Teach the
controversy.

RichTravsky

Jan 9, 2011, 6:26:14 PM1/9/11
Jason wrote:
> In article <rdfhi61mijevqg8rn...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch

> <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> > On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 00:52:39 -0800, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in

> descended from

> > >I heard a sermon preached by a member of the Jews For Jesus. He explained

> > >that true Jews have Abraham and Sarah as their ancestors. The man that
> > >preached the sermon was a Jew (due to his blood line) and a Christian.
> > >
> > I don't care what he claimed or what you claim. YOu are untrustworthy
> > and refuse to accept reality.
>
> Do you believe that an unmarried woman that does not have Abraham and
> Sarah as ancestors could become a JEW?

Anyone can convert.

http://www.convert.org/
Conversion to Judaism Home Page

Welcome to the Conversion to Judaism Home Page, the web site of the Conversion
to Judaism Resource Center. The Center provides information and advice to people
who are considering converting to Judaism and to those who have converted.

http://www.convert.org/Conversion_Process.html
THE CONVERSION PROCESS

RichTravsky

Jan 9, 2011, 6:27:17 PM1/9/11
Jason wrote:
> In article <h9ohi61l80qemlsq3...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
> <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> > On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 13:49:12 -0800, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
> > I don't care what anyone claims about their religions. The whole thing
> > is silly, though we still have people killing each other over what they
> > claim their gods want.
> >
> > I state that there is no evidence that anyone on earth is a descendant
> > of Abraham.
>
> Does that mean that no person on this earth is a descendant of Abraham and
> Sarah?

Well, since they didn't exist...

> Alexander the Great died in the fourth century B.C. Is there any evidence
> that anyone on earth is a descendant of Alexander the Great?

Do we have DNA from Alexander the Great? That can actually be checked.

RichTravsky

Jan 9, 2011, 6:30:26 PM1/9/11
Jimbo wrote:
> On Jan 8, 6:11 pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> > In article <h9ohi61l80qemlsq3o5r4vk38hed1fp...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
> > <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> > > On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 13:49:12 -0800, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in

First, prove they existed...

tirebiter

Jan 9, 2011, 6:32:52 PM1/9/11

Jason, just how many times do you think a woman can lose her
virginity?

---
a.a. #2273

tirebiter

Jan 9, 2011, 6:50:59 PM1/9/11

Did you talk to a rabbi?

They aren't big on handing out honorary passes to judism. And they
won't accept a christian who thinks he is a Jew too.
---
a.a. #2273

tirebiter

Jan 9, 2011, 7:08:14 PM1/9/11

Did you talk to a rabbi?

Alex W.

Jan 9, 2011, 7:18:09 PM1/9/11
On Sun, 9 Jan 2011 07:47:48 -0800 (PST), Jimbo wrote:

> Can you prove that anyone is a descendant of Abraham and Sarah?

Mathematically, that is almost a certainty.
If one assumes the existence of Abraham and his sister Sarah and
further applies the genealogy as enumerated in the bible, then
approximately 114 generations have passed to date. Geometric
progression then takes over to prove that every living human is a
descendant of A&S.

All that's purely hypothetical, of course....

Alex W.

Jan 9, 2011, 7:20:14 PM1/9/11
On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 16:27:17 -0700, RichTravsky wrote:

> Jason wrote:

>> Alexander the Great died in the fourth century B.C. Is there any evidence
>> that anyone on earth is a descendant of Alexander the Great?
>
> Do we have DNA from Alexander the Great? That can actually be checked.

I can't find anything on Alexander (who, by all accounts, was not
even the type to be fathering lots of children by virtue of
enjoying rumpy-pumpy with male lovers) but certainly we do have
descendants of Charlemagne (8th century) and Genghis Khan (12th
century), so the principle is well established.

Mike Jones

Jan 9, 2011, 7:23:08 PM1/9/11
Responding to Stan McCann:

Quite the round of applause, wouldn't you say?

Game set and match to Budikka methinks. ;)

--
*=( http://www.churchofreality.org/

Alex W.

Jan 9, 2011, 7:24:49 PM1/9/11
On Sun, 9 Jan 2011 15:32:52 -0800 (PST), tirebiter wrote:

> Jason, just how many times do you think a woman can lose her
> virginity?

That really depends -- how often can you afford the surgeon?
Seriously, it's a relatively simple procedure, rather less risky
than most other cosmetic surgery.

Stan McCann

Jan 9, 2011, 7:54:50 PM1/9/11
[bump] McCann [rant] wrote in [depart] @waterless.balloon-knot:

> Uneducated arse-goblin with lank widget, puffy spunk-holders, and
> full-gorged fifth-point-of-contact yearns for spastic back-slice for
> inflamed intersexual relationships.
>
> If you're interested in grievous tricks, email me at
> mailto:st...@surecann.com.

[kick] [gloat] [speak] [verbalize] [divagate] [empty talk] [shout] to
[implicate] nobody [cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo] [bleed] the [disquietude]
[howl] [shriek] fake. They are [blow] [barrage] [run on] others too.
[chortle] [snap] [baa moo neigh hee-haw] [disquiet] get? [explosion]
Idiots. [rumbling gut] [chatter] [strum] each [growl] [baa moo neigh
hee-haw] [go on about] [rattle on] have [vocalize] [wander] say but
lies, and they [report] willfully [baa moo neigh hee-haw] losers.

bpuharic

Jan 9, 2011, 7:59:17 PM1/9/11

there is no such thing as 'evolutionism'.

but college educated americans accept evolution

loirbaj is a 9th grade educated jehovha's witness. it's a fact
acceptance of evolution drops with educational attainment

he's proof of that

Michael Gray

Jan 10, 2011, 1:33:16 AM1/10/11
On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 10:45:24 GMT, Stan McCann <st...@surecann.com>
wrote:

>Jeanne Douglas <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in news:hlwdjsd-
>8EFFAB.023...@5ad64b5e.bb.sky.com:
>
>> In article <fp1ji6dislvcgs9dq...@4ax.com>,
>> Michael Gray <mike...@newsguy.com> wrote:

>>> Grow up.
>>> The real Jeanne is an adult.
>>
>> Thank you.

>Whoever is forging posts is stupid enough to think nobody can tell the
>real from the fake. They are doing it to others too. How low can they
>get? Lying Idiots.

I'm wagering that they are a mentally ill theist.
(Some reduncy there, I know)

--
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, is still there

Wombat

Jan 10, 2011, 1:54:50 AM1/10/11

He apparently had one son who died aged about 14.
Some have claimed that up to 80% of English people can claim descent
from Edward III.

Wombat

Jason

Jan 10, 2011, 2:14:32 AM1/10/11
In article <4D2A4455...@hotmMOVEail.com>, RichTravsky
<traR...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:

I doubt it--he died in the fourth Century B.C.

Jason

Jan 10, 2011, 2:15:50 AM1/10/11
In article <y23uk9eg9lqe$.1uffyh2j8t3i7$.d...@40tude.net>,
ing...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Thanks.

Jason

Jan 10, 2011, 2:16:50 AM1/10/11
In article <4D2A4416...@hotmMOVEail.com>, RichTravsky
<traR...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:

They become Jews in name only--they would not be true jews unless they
were descended from Abraham and Sarah.

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 10, 2011, 2:29:46 AM1/10/11
In article <Jason-09011...@66-53-210-63.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

So you believe your fantasy more than you trust an actual website
created by actual Jews?

Why?

--
JD

"...if you think the 'Star Wars' prequels are a disease, then
'Serenity' is the cure."

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 10, 2011, 2:30:25 AM1/10/11

Why are you thanking him?

Yap

Jan 10, 2011, 2:31:39 AM1/10/11
On 10 Jan, 14:15, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article <y23uk9eg9lqe$.1uffyh2j8t3i7$....@40tude.net>,

Thank what? That you are proud to be descendant of A&S?
No one in his right mind here even link himself to this non-existent
pair.
REASON: No one, no one can know who was the first pair of human....in
this world.

Human has been in existence even much further than Alex's 114
generations.
And if you take evolution theory course, the true first pair of human
is not possibly known.

Jason

Jan 10, 2011, 4:17:13 AM1/10/11
In article
<8ce85fd4-477c-41bd...@35g2000prt.googlegroups.com>, Yap
<hhya...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10 Jan, 14:15, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> > In article <y23uk9eg9lqe$.1uffyh2j8t3i7$....@40tude.net>,
> >
> > ing...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

> > > Mathematically, that is almost a certainty. =A0

> > > If one assumes the existence of Abraham and his sister Sarah and
> > > further applies the genealogy as enumerated in the bible, then

> > > approximately 114 generations have passed to date. =A0Geometric

> > > progression then takes over to prove that every living human is a
> > > descendant of A&S.
> >
> > > All that's purely hypothetical, of course....
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> Thank what? That you are proud to be descendant of A&S?
> No one in his right mind here even link himself to this non-existent
> pair.
> REASON: No one, no one can know who was the first pair of human....in
> this world.
>
> Human has been in existence even much further than Alex's 114
> generations.
> And if you take evolution theory course, the true first pair of human
> is not possibly known.

I am not a Jew. My ancestors are not Abraham and Sarah.

Adam and Eve were the first two humans on this earth. Abraham and Sarah
were the desc. of Adam and Eve.

I took a college biology course and we covered evolution in detail in that
biology class. I took that course in 1972.

Jason

Jan 10, 2011, 4:35:24 AM1/10/11
In article <hlwdjsd-D1F9CC...@5ad64b5e.bb.sky.com>, Jeanne
Douglas <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote:

Because I have read the OT and heard sermons preached by orthodox Jews
that are also Christians. I don't pay any attention to liberal Jews or
liberal Christians.

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 10, 2011, 4:44:32 AM1/10/11
In article
<Jason-10011...@67-150-173-228.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

And you know this....how?

> Adam and Eve were the first two humans on this earth. Abraham and Sarah
> were the desc. of Adam and Eve.

Evidence, please?

> I took a college biology course and we covered evolution in detail in that
> biology class. I took that course in 1972.

Which means whatever tiny bit of information you might have retained is
41 years out of date. Do you know how much science changes in 41 years?
Think about the differences in computer science since 1972; it's like 2
different worlds.

In other words, you know nothing about evolution if that course is your
only actual education on the subject.

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 10, 2011, 4:50:44 AM1/10/11
In article
<Jason-10011...@67-150-173-228.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

Who said you had to talk to a liberal Jew or a liberal Christian? Find
an orthodox rabbi and talk to him. Sheesh, don't be such a fucking baby.
Grow a pair and find an orthodox temple and go talk to the rabbi. If you
don't you're proving that you're nothing but a willfully ignorant bigot.
I mean, we're all quite sure you are based on the evidence in your every
post, but here's your chance to prove us wrong.

Members of the cult Jews for Jesus are Christians; they are not Jews no
matter what they claim. Jews believe the Messiah has not come yet; if
you believe that Jesus was the Messiah you cannot, by definition, be a
Jew. BY DEFINITION.

And don't bring up that Abraham and Sarah nonsense without providing
some kind of evidence that a real Jewish institution has that among its
tenets. I double dog dare you.

Jason

Jan 10, 2011, 5:09:20 AM1/10/11
In article <hlwdjsd-F10A86...@5ad64b5e.bb.sky.com>, Jeanne
Douglas <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote:

There is a synagog in my city but I don't know if the rabbi is a liberal
Jew or an Orthodox Jew. I will not be visiting that synagog.

Alex W.

Jan 10, 2011, 5:52:01 AM1/10/11

Yes, they are.
Oh, and you also have Roman ancestry.
And you are part black.

> Adam and Eve were the first two humans on this earth. Abraham and Sarah
> were the desc. of Adam and Eve.

They were also brother and sister, or possibly uncle and niece if
you believe the Torah. Either way, that descent you keep harping
on about would be something to be very embarrassed about. Or
would you like to go round bragging of how you are the descendant
of incest?

Wombat

Jan 10, 2011, 7:46:51 AM1/10/11
On Jan 10, 8:14 am, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article <4D2A4455.9A06C...@hotmMOVEail.com>, RichTravsky
>

> <traRvE...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:
> > Jason wrote:

DNA is recoverable from remains older than that. A remains of a
neolithic man was dicovered in a cave in Cheddar Gorge. His DNA shows
kinship with a man living in that area today!

Wombat

Mitchell Holman

Jan 10, 2011, 8:33:57 AM1/10/11
Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in

That is odd, since Jesus himself was a liberal.

Doc Smartass

Jan 10, 2011, 11:14:14 AM1/10/11
Stan McCann <st...@surecann.com> wrote in

> Doc Smartass <Fortbr...@yahoobrick.com> wrote in
>
>> Doc Smartass <Fortbr...@yahoobrick.cum> wrote in
>>
>>> ¡ʇxǝu ǝɯ op
>>> ¡ʇxǝu ǝɯ op
>>>

>>> *ʎןpןıʍ ʇı sǝʌɐʍ & puɐɥ
>>> sǝsıɐɹ* ¡ɥo ¡ɥo ¡ɥo
>>>

>>> ˙punɟǝɹ ɐ pǝʇuɐʍ ǝɥ ˙uɐʇɐs
>>> oʇ ןnos ʎɯ pןos ı <
>>>

>>> :ɥsıɟɹɐʇs-ʎppnɯ˙pǝɥɔʇǝɹʍ@0080-
Ɩᄅ˙Ɛᄅ˙
>>> :9 Ɩ˙ƖƖ0ᄅ˙uɐɾ˙60˙uns:sʍǝu
>>> uı ǝʇoɹʍ
>>> <ʇnu˙ןןǝqɔɐdɯɐdsou@psɾpʍןɥ>
>>> sɐןbnop ǝuuɐǝɾ
>>
>> Oh, come on. I deserve better than this. I'M A FUCKING REGULAR!!!
>>

> That's why they are targetting you. The ignorant liars seem to be
> targetting anyone that has agreed with a post from Budikka.

No, no--what I mean is I demand a better forgery than this. I come here
to be amused and I can't even read that spaghetti crap up there! 8-|

Did someone break the troll before I could play?

--
Doc Smartass, demanding better representation from the troll

Jason

Jan 10, 2011, 11:58:41 AM1/10/11
In article <1gas0llghsr5k.6...@40tude.net>, ing...@yahoo.co.uk
wrote:

Incest was not against the law in those days. The people that lived in
those days had almost perfect genes. That means the offspring of brothers
and sisters that got married in those days did not have any genetic
disorders. I don't expect anyone in this newsgroup to agree with me.

Jason

Jan 10, 2011, 12:09:41 PM1/10/11
In article
<2a437c2e-5706-486e...@w17g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
Wombat <tri...@multiweb.nl> wrote:

> On Jan 10, 8:14=A0am, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> > In article <4D2A4455.9A06C...@hotmMOVEail.com>, RichTravsky
> >

> > <traRvE...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:

> in
> te in

> unch

> from
> > Netanyahu is.

> e correct

> and

> well.

> > explained

> an that
> istian.

> orthy

> and

> ing

> they

> ant

> m and
> >
> > > Well, since they didn't exist...

> ence
> >
> > > Do we have DNA from Alexander the Great? That can actually be checked.
> >
> > I doubt it--he died in the fourth Century B.C.
>
> DNA is recoverable from remains older than that. A remains of a
> neolithic man was dicovered in a cave in Cheddar Gorge. His DNA shows
> kinship with a man living in that area today!
>
> Wombat

Unless the graves of Alexander the Great and other famous people that
lived B.C. were clearly marked (eg tombstone)--I don't believe the DNA of
those famous people could be obtained for testing.

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 10, 2011, 12:44:49 PM1/10/11
On Jan 10, 2:09 am, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article <hlwdjsd-F10A86.01504410012...@5ad64b5e.bb.sky.com>, Jeanne
>

> Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote:
> > In article
> > <Jason-1001110135240...@67-150-173-228.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
> >  Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> wrote

So you admit that you are a coward. Fine.

JD

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 10, 2011, 12:46:53 PM1/10/11
On Jan 10, 5:33 am, Mitchell Holman <nom...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote innews:Jason-10011...@67-150-173-228.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com:
> > Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote:
>
> >> So you believe your fantasy more than you trust an actual website
> >> created by actual Jews?
>
> >> Why?
>
> > Because I have read the OT and heard sermons preached by orthodox Jews
> > that are also Christians. I don't pay any attention to liberal Jews or
> > liberal Christians.
>
>      That is odd, since Jesus himself was a liberal.

Oh, yeah, that is so true. If he actually existed and was coming back
he'd be appalled at the people who claim to be Christians and who do
such evil in the world, from waging so-called holy wars against
Muslims (killing hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis and
Afghanis) to those who think it's Christian to be a greedy
moneygrubber.

JD

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 10, 2011, 12:48:17 PM1/10/11
On Jan 10, 8:58 am, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article <1gas0llghsr5k.6ki4lvcmnbfm....@40tude.net>, ing...@yahoo.co.uk

> wrote:
>

> > On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 01:17:13 -0800, Jason wrote:
>
> > > In article
> > > <8ce85fd4-477c-41bd-bcc7-81f2f4cc5...@35g2000prt.googlegroups.com>, Yap

Unless you can provide some kind of evidence of this near perfection
of genes in the olden days, why would anybody agree with you?

JD

Wombat

Jan 10, 2011, 1:42:13 PM1/10/11
On Jan 10, 6:09 pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article
> <2a437c2e-5706-486e-a036-47d7922c3...@w17g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,

It just so happens that the location of Alexander's tomb is lost,
which is not what you appeared to be saying.
Since even Neanderthal DNA can be sequenced from 30,000 and more years
ago, Alex's DNA would be a cinch if the tomb was located.

Wombat

Alex W.

Jan 10, 2011, 1:44:09 PM1/10/11

OF course he is.
Even he must know that any rabbi would have a FAR more intimate
knowledge of scripture than he does....

Tom McDonald

Jan 10, 2011, 2:10:28 PM1/10/11
On Jan 10, 1:16 am, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article <4D2A4416.41233...@hotmMOVEail.com>, RichTravsky
>

> <traRvE...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:
> > Jason wrote:

<snip>

> > > Do you believe that an unmarried woman that does not have Abraham and
> > > Sarah as ancestors could become a JEW?
>
> > Anyone can convert.
>
> >http://www.convert.org/
> > Conversion to Judaism Home Page
>
> > Welcome to the Conversion to Judaism Home Page, the web site of the
> Conversion
> > to Judaism Resource Center. The Center provides information and advice
> to people
> > who are considering converting to Judaism and to those who have converted.
>
> >http://www.convert.org/Conversion_Process.html
> > THE CONVERSION PROCESS
>
> They become Jews in name only--they would not be true jews unless they
> were descended from Abraham and Sarah.

If a woman married a Jewish man and converted to Judaism, would their
children be 'true' Jews?

Alex W.

Jan 10, 2011, 2:11:17 PM1/10/11

The process would be made even easier as his father's tomb has
already been found.

Jason

Jan 10, 2011, 2:35:30 PM1/10/11
In article
<4aef98bc-8190-4bbf...@k14g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 10, 8:58=A0am, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> > In article <1gas0llghsr5k.6ki4lvcmnbfm....@40tude.net>, ing...@yahoo.co.u=

> > wrote:

> ap

> > > Yes, they are.
> > > Oh, and you also have Roman ancestry.
> > > And you are part black.

> ah
> >
> > > They were also brother and sister, or possibly uncle and niece if

> > > you believe the Torah. =A0Either way, that descent you keep harping
> > > on about would be something to be very embarrassed about. =A0Or

> > > would you like to go round bragging of how you are the descendant
> > > of incest?
> >
> > Incest was not against the law in those days. The people that lived in
> > those days had almost perfect genes. That means the offspring of brothers
> > and sisters that got married in those days did not have any genetic
> > disorders. I don't expect anyone in this newsgroup to agree with me.
>
> Unless you can provide some kind of evidence of this near perfection
> of genes in the olden days, why would anybody agree with you?
>
> JD

A DNA expert could easily understand why the first several generations of
humans had far less genetic disorders than the 100th generation of those
humans.

Jason

Jan 10, 2011, 2:37:46 PM1/10/11
In article
<6cba7494-dd15-4240...@g26g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>, Tom
McDonald <kil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 10, 1:16=A0am, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> > In article <4D2A4416.41233...@hotmMOVEail.com>, RichTravsky
> >

> > <traRvE...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:
> > > Jason wrote:
>
> <snip>

> > > Anyone can convert.
> >
> > >http://www.convert.org/
> > > Conversion to Judaism Home Page
> >
> > > Welcome to the Conversion to Judaism Home Page, the web site of the
> > Conversion
> > > to Judaism Resource Center. The Center provides information and advice
> > to people

> > > who are considering converting to Judaism and to those who have convert=

> ed.
> >
> > >http://www.convert.org/Conversion_Process.html
> > > THE CONVERSION PROCESS
> >
> > They become Jews in name only--they would not be true jews unless they
> > were descended from Abraham and Sarah.
>
> If a woman married a Jewish man and converted to Judaism, would their
> children be 'true' Jews?

If the Jewish man had Abraham and Sarah as ancestors--the children would
be true Jews since they also had the blood of Abraham and Sarah.

Jason

Jan 10, 2011, 2:39:14 PM1/10/11
In article
<607002bb-5976-4df5...@f8g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>, Wombat
<tri...@multiweb.nl> wrote:

> On Jan 10, 6:09=A0pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> > In article
> > <2a437c2e-5706-486e-a036-47d7922c3...@w17g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
> >

> > Wombat <tri...@multiweb.nl> wrote:

> ch
> ote =3D
> > > in
> Lunc=3D
> wro=3D
> > > te in
> ee L=3D

> > > unch

> :

> avsk=3D

> s ar=3D

> s are =3D

> > > from

> is mor=3D

> > > e correct

> nce =3D
> > > and
> , as=3D
> > > =A0well.

> . He
> he m=3D
> > > an that
> Chr=3D
> > > istian.

> ustw=3D

> > > orthy

> ham =3D

> > > and

> e th=3D
> > > ing
> hat =3D

> > > they

> cend=3D
> > > ant

> raha=3D

> > > m and

> evid=3D

> > > ence

> ed.

> > > DNA is recoverable from remains older than that. =A0A remains of a
> > > neolithic man was dicovered in a cave in Cheddar Gorge. =A0His DNA show=

> > > kinship with a man living in that area today!
> >
> > > Wombat
> >
> > Unless the graves of Alexander the Great and other famous people that
> > lived B.C. were clearly marked (eg tombstone)--I don't believe the DNA of
> > those famous people could be obtained for testing.
>
> It just so happens that the location of Alexander's tomb is lost,
> which is not what you appeared to be saying.
> Since even Neanderthal DNA can be sequenced from 30,000 and more years
> ago, Alex's DNA would be a cinch if the tomb was located.
>
> Wombat

I agree.

Jason

Jan 10, 2011, 2:40:36 PM1/10/11
In article <7bbj4l388pyf$.1f301eiuujk56$.d...@40tude.net>,
ing...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

That's great.

Jason

Jan 10, 2011, 2:44:28 PM1/10/11
In article
<6a362617-4fbc-404c...@29g2000prb.googlegroups.com>, Jeanne
Douglas <hlwd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 10, 2:09=A0am, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> > In article <hlwdjsd-F10A86.01504410012...@5ad64b5e.bb.sky.com>, Jeanne
> >

> > Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <Jason-1001110135240...@67-150-173-228.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,

> om>,

> Lunch
> )
> > wrote

> ree

> m:

> ravsky

> ws are

> are from

> s more

> > ignorance and

> y, as

> s. He
> The

> > Abraham and

> the

> advice

> they

> > > Who said you had to talk to a liberal Jew or a liberal Christian? Find

> > > an orthodox rabbi and talk to him. Sheesh, don't be such a fucking baby=
> .
> > > Grow a pair and find an orthodox temple and go talk to the rabbi. If yo=
> > > don't you're proving that you're nothing but a willfully ignorant bigot=
> .
> > > I mean, we're all quite sure you are based on the evidence in your ever=

> > > post, but here's your chance to prove us wrong.
> >
> > > Members of the cult Jews for Jesus are Christians; they are not Jews no
> > > matter what they claim. Jews believe the Messiah has not come yet; if
> > > you believe that Jesus was the Messiah you cannot, by definition, be a
> > > Jew. BY DEFINITION.
> >
> > > And don't bring up that Abraham and Sarah nonsense without providing
> > > some kind of evidence that a real Jewish institution has that among its
> > > tenets. I double dog dare you.
> >
> > There is a synagog in my city but I don't know if the rabbi is a liberal
> > Jew or an Orthodox Jew. I will not be visiting that synagog.
>
> So you admit that you are a coward. Fine.
>
> JD

No---it would be a waste of my time. I already know the opinions of a
typical liberal rabbi and a typical orthodox rabbi.

Jason

Jan 10, 2011, 2:45:50 PM1/10/11
In article
<6363ed71-8d65-4eef...@z26g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 10, 5:33=A0am, Mitchell Holman <nom...@comcast.net> wrote:
> > Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote innews:Jason-1001110135240001@67-150-173-2=

> 28.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com:

> > > Because I have read the OT and heard sermons preached by orthodox Jews
> > > that are also Christians. I don't pay any attention to liberal Jews or
> > > liberal Christians.
> >

> > =A0 =A0 =A0That is odd, since Jesus himself was a liberal.

> Oh, yeah, that is so true. If he actually existed and was coming back
> he'd be appalled at the people who claim to be Christians and who do
> such evil in the world, from waging so-called holy wars against
> Muslims (killing hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis and
> Afghanis) to those who think it's Christian to be a greedy
> moneygrubber.
>
> JD

How would be feel about the Muslim terrorists involved in 9-11?

Tom McDonald

Jan 10, 2011, 2:48:13 PM1/10/11
On Jan 10, 1:37 pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article
> <6cba7494-dd15-4240-96c0-db6062d00...@g26g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>, Tom

False. If the children were raised as Jews, they would be true Jews.
If not, they would not be true Jews. Judaism is inherited through the
mother.

You make a whole lot of pronouncements about things you think you know
about, but do not. You might want to look up the Khazars to see what
Jews think about conversion and who counts as 'true' Jews.

Jason

Jan 10, 2011, 2:51:40 PM1/10/11
In article
<17d7fafd-4ea1-4e53...@t8g2000prh.googlegroups.com>, Tom
McDonald <kil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 10, 1:37=A0pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> > In article
> > <6cba7494-dd15-4240-96c0-db6062d00...@g26g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>, Tom
> >

> > McDonald <kilt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > <snip>

> and

> ice
> vert=3D

> > > ed.

> > > If a woman married a Jewish man and converted to Judaism, would their
> > > children be 'true' Jews?
> >
> > If the Jewish man had Abraham and Sarah as ancestors--the children would
> > be true Jews since they also had the blood of Abraham and Sarah.
>
> False. If the children were raised as Jews, they would be true Jews.
> If not, they would not be true Jews. Judaism is inherited through the
> mother.
>
> You make a whole lot of pronouncements about things you think you know
> about, but do not. You might want to look up the Khazars to see what
> Jews think about conversion and who counts as 'true' Jews.

I was stating my opinion.

Tom McDonald

Jan 10, 2011, 2:52:45 PM1/10/11
On Jan 10, 1:51 pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article
> <17d7fafd-4ea1-4e53-9fb8-e1f17a281...@t8g2000prh.googlegroups.com>, Tom

Yet you don't say, "In my opinion, . . . ." You say, "This is fact".
See the difference?

BTW, do you intend to look into the conversion of the Khazars?

haiku jones

Jan 10, 2011, 2:53:27 PM1/10/11
On Jan 10, 12:35 pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article
> <4aef98bc-8190-4bbf-bbb3-952aab779...@k14g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,

S t i l l waiting for you to explain why any just God would
take out his hissy-fit against Adam and Eve on
ten billion humans who were not only not there at
the time, who not only bore no responability
for what Adam and Eve did, but who were not
even born at the time.

haiku

ilbe...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2011, 4:13:07 PM1/10/11
> haiku- Hide quoted text -

Sure.

1. Gods very nature which is love and truth wasnt wanted by Adam and
Eve, so, they decided to want rebellion/pride/self sufficiency/
complete autonomy/and to be like God was....so they chose
hostility.hatred, and lies instead. Its amazing that God gave them
(and us) another chance at getting it right ""IF"" we are willing to
put our Pride aside.

2. People today are no different than our first Parents were ; all
of manking has a dark side to their personality called depravity which
causes us to willfull sin and want to be our own 'god' . We ALL
deserve to be banished from Gods presence forever...but, because of
Gods love and mercy he has toward us, he is now and for a very
limited time...offering us a way to be fully reconciled back to him if
we are WILLING to turn from our sin and rebellion and pride... to ask
forgiveness....and to accept upon ourselves the total sufficient price
that Christ who IS God paid on the cross for us....the totally
innocent for the totally guilty. Its not fair for God, and its not
deserving for us...but because of his love for us, he is offering this
last chance at a free undeserved gift of salvation so we can be in
Heaven with him for all of eternity. It is the HIGHEST form of love
imaginable because he would rather give us his LOVE than his
JUSTICE ...which is what we really deserve. If youre willing to
trust in what Christ did for you by giving his life up for you...then
are willing to turn from living for yourself thereby making yourself
to be your own god....then you can rest assured of a very safe and
incredible next residence which will never fade or perish. WE
choose ..and God simply grants . Only he gives it in FULL measure for
all of eternity. Make a decision today for Christ so its safe for
you to die at any time.

ilbe...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2011, 4:14:21 PM1/10/11
On Jan 10, 1:53 pm, haiku jones <575jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> haiku- Hide quoted text -

P.S. >>>>> http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/answers.html

haiku jones

Jan 10, 2011, 4:26:36 PM1/10/11

<>

> P.S.   >>>>>  http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/answers.html

Sonny, if you have a link you want me to read, specify
it. Don't just point me to a page with a hundred links
on it and expect me to read your mind.

haiku

haiku jones

Jan 10, 2011, 4:53:51 PM1/10/11

<>

Funny, I don't see even a trace of either hostility
or hatred on the part of Adam and Eve as related
by Genesis.

> Its amazing that God gave them
> (and us) another chance at getting it right  ""IF"" we are willing to
> put our Pride aside.

Really? Amazing, was it?

Do you also find it amazing if a human father
doesn't kick his infant out into the snow the
first time she disobeys him?

> 2.  People today are no different than our first Parents were ;

And who, pray tell, designed human nature in the first place?
After all, if every single last one of us has gone the way of
Adam and Eve, then this isn't a fluke or an accident --
it's the basic design. It's the way we were made.

> all
> of manking has a dark side to their personality called depravity which
> causes us to willfull sin and want to be our own 'god'  .

And again: who designed us to have this dark side? Who
made sure we all come with built-in "depravity"?

> We ALL
> deserve to be banished from Gods presence forever...but, because of
> Gods love and mercy he has toward us,  he is now and for a very
> limited time...offering us a way to be fully reconciled back to him if
> we are WILLING to turn from our sin and rebellion and pride... to ask
> forgiveness....and to accept upon ourselves the total sufficient price
> that Christ who IS God paid on the cross for us....the totally
> innocent for the totally guilty. Its not fair for God, and its not
> deserving for us...but because of his love for us, he is offering this
> last chance at a free undeserved gift of salvation so we can be in
> Heaven with him for all of eternity.

And of course all that sacrifice of Christ business was utterly,
totally
unnecessary: God could simply have said "I forgive you all,
and that's that". That He decided instead to set up some
clunky scheme which involved torture and agonizing death...
well, that's His problem.

> It is the HIGHEST form of love
> imaginable  because he would rather give us his LOVE than his
> JUSTICE ...which is what we really deserve.

I really, really hope you don't have children. And if you do,
I hope even more earnestly you don't treat them like you
seem to think your God is justified in treating us.

>  If youre willing to
> trust in what Christ did for you by giving his life up for you...then
> are willing to turn from living for yourself thereby making yourself
> to be your own god....then  you can rest assured of a very safe and
> incredible next residence which will never fade or perish.

Instead we live on and on and on and on and on and
on and on and on and on and on and on and on...
and that's just the start.

Sounds horrific to me.

? WE

> choose ..and God simply grants .  Only he gives it in FULL measure for
> all of eternity.    Make a decision today for Christ so its safe for
> you to die at any time.

Actually I made a decision for Christ many years ago,
when I was young.

It wore off.

haiku

Mitchell Holman

Jan 10, 2011, 5:36:23 PM1/10/11
Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in

How would he feel about the executions carried by
his followers?

Alex W.

Jan 10, 2011, 6:47:16 PM1/10/11

You don't.
You really, really do not.
Trust me on this -- you have about as much knowledge about
quantum physics as you do about Judaism.

It is loading more messages.