Re: Riot Damage Of Over $1 Billion is Most Expensive in Insurance History

Message has been deleted

Viktor Tandofsky

Oct 24, 2020, 4:56:42 PM10/24/20
On Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 1:54:45 PM UTC-7, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
> On Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 1:52:12 PM UTC-7, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
> > https://www.axios.com/riots-cost-property-damage-276c9bcc-a455-4067-b06a-66f9db4cea9c.html
>
> Here is another source
>
> https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/damage-riots-1b-most-expensive
>
> The data comes from the Insurance industry.

"A company called Property Claim Services (PCS) has tracked insurance claims related to civil disorder since 1950. It classifies anything over $25 million in insured losses as a "catastrophe," and reports that the unrest this year (from May 26 to June 8) will cost the insurance industry far more than any prior one.

That number could be as much as $2 billion and possibly more, according to the Insurance Information Institute (or Triple-I), which compiles information from PCS as well as other firms that report such statistics."

Ted

Oct 24, 2020, 5:20:24 PM10/24/20
On Sat, 24 Oct 2020 13:52:09 -0700 (PDT), Viktor Tandofsky
<vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:

https://www.axios.com/riots-cost-property-damage-276c9bcc-a455-4067-b06
a-66f9db4cea9c.html

Racists like you are responsible for those riots, nobody else.

Viktor Tandofsky

Oct 24, 2020, 6:17:07 PM10/24/20
Insurance companies base their premiums mostly on loss experience. Those areas where there was extensive damage from the riots will probably get their premiums raised for fire and vandalism damage.

Yap Honghor

Oct 24, 2020, 9:06:49 PM10/24/20
CIA led Hong Kong protest has damaged more than that, if you are to take lost of commerce, shopping and trade as well!!!