The Acharya

瀏覽次數:17 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

The Acharya

未讀,
1995年2月11日 清晨5:05:161995/2/11
收件者:

To all sincere spiritual seekers:

I am The Acharya. Acharya means "World Teacher" in Sanskrit. I have not
nominated myself to this exalted post; I was selected from a group of many
disciples by my predecessor spiritual master after years of testing and
training, and given special initiations and empowerments for this specific
task.

I have a very important message for you:
You can ATTAIN COMPLETE ENLIGHTENMENT in this lifetime!

I attained spiritual enlightenment in 1984 after many years of training,
personal work and meditation. My mission is to pass my legacy of
enlightenment to at least one disciple, who will then become the next Acharya.

I know well the Christian, Native American, Taoist, Vedic, Tantric,
Aboriginal and many other spiritual paths. I am specifically empowered to
teach spiritual wisdom to the people of the Western countries.

There are a limited number of openings in my personal spiritual training
group. The group meets regularly in the Chicago, USA area. I am now
accepting sincere, motivated applicants for personal interviews and
orientation prior to joining the group.

I am the Path and the Gate. Those who want perfect understanding, bliss and
liberation come to me. My only rule is love.

For information and registration please respond to this email message.

With love,

The Acharya
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to he...@anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to ad...@anon.penet.fi.