Response to David Von Pein: I added the finger curl

Ralph Cinque

Jul 29, 2017, 9:34:16 PM7/29/17
Response to David Von Pein.

DVP says that if you just curl your fingers, you can make your hand look
just like Oswald's in the Jackson photo. Let's test that theory.

First, let's look at the shape of the wrist. Notice on the right that mine
is a straight line going across, as you would expect. Look at the shape of
Oswald's. It goes across; reaches a point; and then curves around into a
half-moon. THAT WHOLE EXPANSE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE WRIST. Now, count my
knuckles. I have a thumb knuckle, then 4 knuckles higher up, one for each
finger. Oswald has got a dubious thumb knuckle, and then just 3 knuckles
for the other fingers. Now, let's consider the reach of the thumb compared
to the fingers. On me, my thumb doesn't even reach the first
inter-phalangeal joint of the index finger. On him, it goes beyond it. His
thumb is way too big, and it is way too long. Furthermore, it's impossible
to turn a left thumb that far. That isn't a left thumb on the left; it is
a right thumb.

Did they come out the same by curling the fingers? Not even close.

https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/07/response-to-david-von-pein.html

David Von Pein

Jul 30, 2017, 5:45:54 PM7/30/17

Ralph Cinque

Jul 30, 2017, 6:03:47 PM7/30/17
This is what I mean about Oswald's wrist in the Jackson photo being
bizarre. You notice that my wrist is a straight line, as you would expect
it to be because a wrist is a wrist, right? But, Oswald's wrist takes this
meandering path that looks like the border between two states. ALL OF
THAT, EVERY BIT OF IT, IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE SHAPE OF HIS WRIST.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/07/this-is-what-i-mean-about-oswalds-wrist.html

How could anybody's wrist be shaped like that? IT'S BOGUS! It isn't real!
What it is is two wrists. That's a right hand clasping a left. The
straight part is the left wrist. The curved part is the right wrist. So,
it's two wrists and two hands. Why did they do it? Well, the whole arm
slapped to the chest is bogus. They just wanted to cover up the area in
which he was shot to justify the lack of trauma. There is no visible
trauma in the Jackson photo- no trauma, no blood, not even any torn
clothing. The only way to explain it was to cover the whole area up.
Hence, all the arms akimbo. And to think that they gave it the Pulitzer
Prize. That was probably to shut Bob Jackson up. And look how ridiculously
long and large Oswald's thumb is. And it looks mangled. Compare it to
mine. The Bob Jackson photo is grotesque. It is a monstrosity, an
abomination.

David Von Pein

Jul 30, 2017, 6:04:37 PM7/30/17
RALPH CINQUE SAID:

Look at the shape of Oswald's [wrist]. It goes across; reaches a point;
and then curves around into a half-moon.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Oh, for Pete sake, Ralph. Isn't it obvious what that "blackness" is there?
It's Oswald's SWEATER, not his wrist. His black sweater is bunched up in
that "half moon" area, obscuring a portion of his skin. And the other
blackness that you think looks abnormal is merely the end of the sleeve of
Oswald's sweater. These things become much more obvious when looking a
fuller version of the Jackson photo....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5BtmO_OUVj8/UwG4vGGDifI/AAAAAAAAx3U/JjenYAgjTDs/s5000/Robert-Jackson-Photo-Ruby-Shooting-Oswald-On-11-24-63-Zoomed-002.jpg

Ralph Cinque

Jul 31, 2017, 1:24:35 PM7/31/17
No, that is false. How dare you claim that the sweater was "bunched up?"
Based on what? Put a sweater on and see if the sleeve bunches up. It
doesn't. Furthermore, this is serious. It's serious enough that you need
to take a picture. You need to stop flapping your lips and take a camera
out. You need to reproduce it.

And by the way, I redid it with my fingers curled, and it came out just
the same. All the anomalies are still there:

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/07/you-are-unbelievable-david-von-pein.html

And bpete did something that you refuse to do: submit a photo that
supposedly demonstrates and legitimizes the hand position in Jackson. But,
he failed miserably. It does not hold up to scrutiny:

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/07/who-could-possibly-be-paying-me-to.html

Jason Burke

Jul 31, 2017, 1:25:10 PM7/31/17
You're waaaay too desperate, Ralph.
Time to give up the charade and admit you're writing a fictional
screenplay, Ralph.

Ralph Cinque

Jul 31, 2017, 2:38:36 PM7/31/17
This is my response to you, David.

https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/07/this-is-incredible.html

Now, you need to get out a camera. This is serious. This concerns the
truth about the JFK assassination. We're dealing with a photo about which
you are spewing claims but taking no action to demonstrate them- with a
camera. Meanwhile, I took out my camera again and proved you wrong. There
is no "bunching up" of the sweater obscuring skin. It didn't happen to me,
so why should we believe that it happened to Oswald?

Take out a camera, David. It's time. It's calling. The truth is calling.
And the truth wants a reckoning.

Mark OBLAZNEY

Jul 31, 2017, 4:28:14 PM7/31/17
Pareidolia by any other name never sounded so……… Cinqueish.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 1, 2017, 11:08:35 AM8/1/17
You can't move your fingers? Maybe you should see a Reflexologist about
that.

Jason Burke

Aug 2, 2017, 4:09:51 PM8/2/17
This is just about the most pathetic of your "ideas", Ralph.
And that says something.