QUESTION FOR MIT JFK NUMBERS

BOZ

Jun 18, 2019, 9:59:10 PM6/18/19
HAVE YOU EVEN READ THE WARREN REPORT? WHY DON'T YOU GO ON DAVID VON PEIN'S
WEBSITE? Von Pein is an outstanding researcher. Do you think he is a
racist because he likes the Cincinatti Reds?

Anthony Marsh

Jun 20, 2019, 5:14:44 PM6/20/19
Who?
Do you need a copy?
I have a couple of extra copies.
Do you like the the one with more pictures?

BTW, many of my relatives in Covington Kentucky were racists and they
liked the Cincinnati Reds while I liked the RED SOX.
They took me to a game and I had fun making fun of their racism.
I asked them in a loud voice why they had so many blacks on their team
and in Boston we didn't allow any blacks to play.

David Von Pein

Jun 20, 2019, 10:25:01 PM6/20/19
RAMON F. HERRERA SAID:

When I clarified to our esteemed DVP that one of the JFK Numbers projects
is to take his crappy 2D images and bring them to the wonderful world of
color, perfection and 3D, he came up with some excuse. Apparently it
dawned [on] him that such accuracy would inevitably end up solving forever
the SBT/MBT, to the world's satisfaction. David had to wash his hair that
week or something. :-(

DAVID R. VON PEIN SAID:

No, this is what I actually said to you (multiple times):

----DVP Quote On----

"I'm all for it. I can't see any reason why I should be *against* such a
["JFK Numbers"] project. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "the
numerical parts of the case", but, my ignorance aside, if additional
information concerning the events of 11/22/63 can be gleaned by the "best
universities" in America (or abroad), then I'm certainly in favor of it.
.... You don't need my permission to use or download any of the photos
that appear on any of my websites. If you want to credit me (or my sites),
that's up to you, but it's certainly not required. .... If some of my
photos (or videos) on my sites can help you in that endeavor, feel free to
use them all you want." -- DVP [Via E-Mail sent to Ramon F. Herrera];
November 25, 2018

----Quote Off----

Now, what were you saying about how I "came up with some excuse"?

Ramon F. Herrera seems to have a very short memory....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2019/04/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1318.html

BOZ

Jun 21, 2019, 7:13:15 PM6/21/19
Google Louis Clarizio. He was a white man who played in the Negro Leagues.

BOZ

Jun 21, 2019, 7:13:45 PM6/21/19
On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 6:14:44 PM UTC-3, Anthony Marsh wrote:
Yes, I knew your relatives. I was Grand Magi of the Ku Klux Klan in
Kentucky. I had a stuttering problem and a restaurant called KKKentucky
Fried Chicken.

BT George

Jun 21, 2019, 9:05:32 PM6/21/19
Oh I am confident that Ramon's memory is just *fine*. ...So the
explanation must lie elsewhere then.

Ramon F Herrera

Jun 22, 2019, 8:21:41 AM6/22/19
On 6/18/2019 8:59 PM, BOZ wrote:
> HAVE YOU EVEN READ THE WARREN REPORT? WHY DON'T YOU GO ON
> DAVID VON PEIN'S WEBSITE? Von Pein is an outstanding researcher.
> Do you think he is a racist because he likes the Cincinnati Reds?

Se??or Deagle:

What is this "Warren Report" thou speaketh of?

Let me tell you how much I know about it:

"I Don't Know What Reel 10 is, Howard!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8primPl_n8

I used to have respect for David's work. However, he does not reciprocate.
When he learned about my work being related with photography, he
misunderstood, thinking that I am doing photo restoration. Was
enthusiastically on board, suggested some of his photos.

DVP reminds me of Flat Earth Marsh.

I had to explain to him that I am not interested in work previously done,
by the likes of John Costella, Pat Speer and others. My one interest is
exploring areas, whole fields of inquiry heretofore ignored by my
predecessors. Bring an indispensable ingredient to this Gumbo, one that
has been absent since 1963: SCIENCE.

Here's an excellent example, one that I discovered:

"The man who may have solved the JFK murder case, and doesn't even know
it"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.assassination.jfk/4b42RCsHo_Q/7dpTOu84CwAJ

When I clarified to our esteemed DVP that one of the JFK Numbers
projects is to take his crappy 2D images and bring them to the wonderful
world of color, perfection and 3D he came up with some excuse.

Apparently it dawned of him that such accuracy would inevitably end up
solving forever the SBT/MBT, to the world's satisfaction.

David had to wash his hair that week or something. :-(

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

#FreeTheCranium
#FreeTheBlueprints,Pam!

Anthony Marsh

Jun 23, 2019, 2:44:34 PM6/23/19
Do you even know what Irony is? YOU are irony.

BOZ

Jun 23, 2019, 11:41:35 PM6/23/19
The Carcano's irony sights?