Battling The Incredibly Crazy "Oswald Never Ordered The Rifle" Nonsense

David Von Pein

Aug 6, 2015, 5:15:57 PM8/6/15
I've always been a bit baffled by the crackpot conspiracy theorists who
argue that Lee Harvey Oswald never ordered or paid for or ever took
possession of Mannlicher-Carcano Rifle No. C2766 in 1963.

It seems to me that even the rabid CTers in the "Anybody But Oswald"
fraternity would be better off by just admitting the obvious---that Oswald
*did* purchase that rifle. Because the CTers could then still pretend that
the conspirators who framed Oswald did so by using **OSWALD'S OWN RIFLE**.

Isn't that a better theory than the loopy "Oswald Never Ordered The Rifle
At All" hogwash? Via that theory of LHO never ordering the weapon, the
CTers are then forced to pretend that the *entire* rifle transaction and
the paperwork for that transaction was falsely manufactured from the
ground up!

And yet *that* type of "Everything's Fake" nonsense is supposedly *more
believable* than just conceding that Rifle C2766 was Oswald's own rifle
and some plotters framed LHO with it on 11/22/63?

Bizarre. But that's the CT world, I guess --- Bizarre.

Anyway, FYI, here's my latest battle with Jim "I Am Part Of The Defense
Team" DiEugenio (mostly regarding Oswald's rifle purchase)....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/08/dvp-vs-dieugenio-part-103.html

bigdog

Aug 7, 2015, 12:45:27 AM8/7/15
On Thursday, August 6, 2015 at 5:15:57 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> I've always been a bit baffled by the crackpot conspiracy theorists who
> argue that Lee Harvey Oswald never ordered or paid for or ever took
> possession of Mannlicher-Carcano Rifle No. C2766 in 1963.
>
> It seems to me that even the rabid CTers in the "Anybody But Oswald"
> fraternity would be better off by just admitting the obvious---that Oswald
> *did* purchase that rifle. Because the CTers could then still pretend that
> the conspirators who framed Oswald did so by using **OSWALD'S OWN RIFLE**.

It seems to be a compulsion with them to deny the legitimacy of any and
all evidence of Oswald's guilt. Oswald didn't order the rifle. The
pictures of him holding the rifle were phoney. Marina lied about taking
them. Marina lied about him shooting at Walker. Oswald never brought the
rifle to the TSBD. The FBI planted his palmprint on it. The fibers on the
butt plate could have been from somebody else's shirt. Blah, blah,
blah.

> Isn't that a better theory than the loopy "Oswald Never Ordered The Rifle
> At All" hogwash? Via that theory of LHO never ordering the weapon, the
> CTers are then forced to pretend that the *entire* rifle transaction and
> the paperwork for that transaction was falsely manufactured from the
> ground up!

Of course it was. The FBI had no interest in finding JFK's real killer.
They just decided to hang it on their chosen patsy.

> And yet *that* type of "Everything's Fake" nonsense is supposedly *more
> believable* than just conceding that Rifle C2766 was Oswald's own rifle
> and some plotters framed LHO with it on 11/22/63?
>
> Bizarre. But that's the CT world, I guess --- Bizarre.

If they admit one piece of evidence is legitimate, that helps corroborate
the next piece which in turn corroborates another piece and so on and so
on. Better to just claim it is all fake.

> Anyway, FYI, here's my latest battle with Jim "I Am Part Of The Defense
> Team" DiEugenio (mostly regarding Oswald's rifle purchase)....
>
> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/08/dvp-vs-dieugenio-part-103.html

It truly is amazing the mental hoops they will jump through rather than
accept the simple fact Oswald killed JFK. Once they start down that road,
they have to keep jumping through hoops.

mainframetech

Aug 7, 2015, 12:46:29 AM8/7/15
On Thursday, August 6, 2015 at 5:15:57 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
There are unanswered questions to do with the purchase of the MC rifle,
However, let's assume for the sake of argument that Oswald bought the
rifle not to shoot anyone, but to get photos of himself with it and
impress someone he wanted to get in with. They can't show that he bought
any ammunition for the rifle, and they can't show that he ever practiced
with it. He rolled it up in a blanket and threw it in the garage.

But all that goes by the board when we consider the 3 witnesses that
saw '2 men' with a gun in the 6th floor window. And around the same time
(12:15pm) Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald in the lunchroom, and he was then seen
AFTER the shooting again in the lunchroom. There is no way that '2 men'
with a gun are going to let Oswlaa anywhere near the window, and if Oswald
got there first, they would see to it that he was made to leave the area.

So the ownership of the rifle isn't as important as originally thought,
though the 2 men probably had the MC rifle to shoot out the window to
implicate Oswald. The gimmick worked too, look how many people fell for
it!

Chris

mainframetech

Aug 7, 2015, 3:04:20 PM8/7/15
On Friday, August 7, 2015 at 12:45:27 AM UTC-4, bigdog wrote:
> On Thursday, August 6, 2015 at 5:15:57 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> > I've always been a bit baffled by the crackpot conspiracy theorists who
> > argue that Lee Harvey Oswald never ordered or paid for or ever took
> > possession of Mannlicher-Carcano Rifle No. C2766 in 1963.
> >
> > It seems to me that even the rabid CTers in the "Anybody But Oswald"
> > fraternity would be better off by just admitting the obvious---that Oswald
> > *did* purchase that rifle. Because the CTers could then still pretend that
> > the conspirators who framed Oswald did so by using **OSWALD'S OWN RIFLE**.
> >

> It seems to be a compulsion with them to deny the legitimacy of any and
> all evidence of Oswald's guilt. Oswald didn't order the rifle. The
> pictures of him holding the rifle were phoney. Marina lied about taking
> them. Marina lied about him shooting at Walker. Oswald never brought the
> rifle to the TSBD. The FBI planted his palmprint on it. The fibers on the
> butt plate could have been from somebody else's shirt. Blah, blah,
> blah.

WRONG yet again! As a proud CT, I think that Oswald brought the rifle
in to work and that he owned it. However, he has been proven innocent of
shooting at JFK sicne '2 men' were seen with a gun in the 6th floor window
at about the same time that Oswald was seen in the lunchroom by Carolyn
Arnold. That being so, Oswald couldn't go to the 6th floor window because
the '2 men' were there first. If he ahd gotten there first, then the 2
men would have made him leave so they could fire a rifle out of the
window.

> > Isn't that a better theory than the loopy "Oswald Never Ordered The Rifle
> > At All" hogwash? Via that theory of LHO never ordering the weapon, the
> > CTers are then forced to pretend that the *entire* rifle transaction and
> > the paperwork for that transaction was falsely manufactured from the
> > ground up!
> >

> Of course it was. The FBI had no interest in finding JFK's real killer.
> They just decided to hang it on their chosen patsy.

Now you're getting it!

> > And yet *that* type of "Everything's Fake" nonsense is supposedly *more
> > believable* than just conceding that Rifle C2766 was Oswald's own rifle
> > and some plotters framed LHO with it on 11/22/63?
> >
> > Bizarre. But that's the CT world, I guess --- Bizarre.
> >

> If they admit one piece of evidence is legitimate, that helps corroborate
> the next piece which in turn corroborates another piece and so on and so
> on. Better to just claim it is all fake.

Naah. Thr rifle was Oswald's. But he didn't buy it to shoot anyone,
only to get a photo with it to impress someone he wanted to get in with.
They couldn't show that he bought any ammunition for the rifle, and they
couldn't show that he practiced with it anywhere. He rolled it up in a
blanket and threw in the garage.

> > Anyway, FYI, here's my latest battle with Jim "I Am Part Of The Defense
> > Team" DiEugenio (mostly regarding Oswald's rifle purchase)....
> >
> > http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/08/dvp-vs-dieugenio-part-103.html
>
> It truly is amazing the mental hoops they will jump through rather than
> accept the simple fact Oswald killed JFK. Once they start down that road,
> they have to keep jumping through hoops.

Well, look at the hoops you've tried to jump through trying to cover up
that Oswald was in the lunchroom while the shooting was going on! You
tried some of most amazing gimmicks to get out of the corner you created
for yourself, and never once got anywhere with your coverups.

Chris

Spence

Aug 7, 2015, 3:04:38 PM8/7/15
Where did these two men go Chris? no one in the TSBD reported anyone
strange people coming or leaving the building. Did they just vanish into
thin air?

bigdog

Aug 7, 2015, 3:05:59 PM8/7/15
On Friday, August 7, 2015 at 12:46:29 AM UTC-4, mainframetech wrote:
The only way you can get there is by assuming it. There is no logical
reason for believing that.

> They can't show that he bought
> any ammunition for the rifle, and they can't show that he ever practiced
> with it.

That's never a requirement when proving someone committed murder.

> He rolled it up in a blanket and threw it in the garage.

Then he unrolled it, put it in a bag, and smuggled it into the TSBD.

> But all that goes by the board when we consider the 3 witnesses that
> saw '2 men' with a gun in the 6th floor window. And around the same time
> (12:15pm) Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald in the lunchroom, and he was then seen
> AFTER the shooting again in the lunchroom. There is no way that '2 men'
> with a gun are going to let Oswlaa anywhere near the window, and if Oswald
> got there first, they would see to it that he was made to leave the area.

Amazing the silly things you have convinced yourself of.

> So the ownership of the rifle isn't as important as originally thought,
> though the 2 men probably had the MC rifle to shoot out the window to
> implicate Oswald. The gimmick worked too, look how many people fell for
> it!

Establishing ownership of the rifle was just the first step in connecting
the dots that led to the unmistakeable conclusion Oswald used it to kill
JFK.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 7, 2015, 9:03:02 PM8/7/15
They don't have to. I don't have to prove that you bought a computer to
know that you are using it to post here. It may not even be YOUR computer.

> But all that goes by the board when we consider the 3 witnesses that
> saw '2 men' with a gun in the 6th floor window. And around the same time
> (12:15pm) Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald in the lunchroom, and he was then seen
> AFTER the shooting again in the lunchroom. There is no way that '2 men'
> with a gun are going to let Oswlaa anywhere near the window, and if Oswald
> got there first, they would see to it that he was made to leave the area.

What about the witness who saw a pipe? Never rely on witnesses.
The acoustical evidence proves that a rifle was fired from the sniper's
nest 3 times. A more refined analysis might even indicate the muzzle
velocity which is compatible with Oswald's Carcano.

> So the ownership of the rifle isn't as important as originally thought,
> though the 2 men probably had the MC rifle to shoot out the window to
> implicate Oswald. The gimmick worked too, look how many people fell for
> it!

Why don't you invent a cover story that they only displayed it to trick
witnesses?

> Chris

Anthony Marsh

Aug 7, 2015, 9:03:39 PM8/7/15
On 8/7/2015 12:45 AM, bigdog wrote:
> On Thursday, August 6, 2015 at 5:15:57 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
>> I've always been a bit baffled by the crackpot conspiracy theorists who
>> argue that Lee Harvey Oswald never ordered or paid for or ever took
>> possession of Mannlicher-Carcano Rifle No. C2766 in 1963.
>>
>> It seems to me that even the rabid CTers in the "Anybody But Oswald"
>> fraternity would be better off by just admitting the obvious---that Oswald
>> *did* purchase that rifle. Because the CTers could then still pretend that
>> the conspirators who framed Oswald did so by using **OSWALD'S OWN RIFLE**.
>>

> It seems to be a compulsion with them to deny the legitimacy of any and
> all evidence of Oswald's guilt. Oswald didn't order the rifle. The

It's called a premptive denial. Shooting, what shooting? Me, I wasn't
even in Dallas at the time. Never owned a rifle, etc.

> pictures of him holding the rifle were phoney. Marina lied about taking
> them. Marina lied about him shooting at Walker. Oswald never brought the
> rifle to the TSBD. The FBI planted his palmprint on it. The fibers on the
> butt plate could have been from somebody else's shirt. Blah, blah,
> blah.

Hey, you left out Walker lying that he has been shot at and the cops
lying about the bullet. To get the cover-up to work you have to lie
about everything. If that doesn't work then you have to make up a Second
Oswald theory.

>> Isn't that a better theory than the loopy "Oswald Never Ordered The Rifle
>> At All" hogwash? Via that theory of LHO never ordering the weapon, the
>> CTers are then forced to pretend that the *entire* rifle transaction and
>> the paperwork for that transaction was falsely manufactured from the
>> ground up!
>>

> Of course it was. The FBI had no interest in finding JFK's real killer.
> They just decided to hang it on their chosen patsy.

Why are you leaving out the DPD? Wouldn't they have to participate in
this massive cover-up? You know, the ones who were going to charge
Oswald with being part of an "International Communist Conspiracy" until
Hoover stepped in and threatened them.

>> And yet *that* type of "Everything's Fake" nonsense is supposedly *more
>> believable* than just conceding that Rifle C2766 was Oswald's own rifle
>> and some plotters framed LHO with it on 11/22/63?
>>
>> Bizarre. But that's the CT world, I guess --- Bizarre.
>>

> If they admit one piece of evidence is legitimate, that helps corroborate
> the next piece which in turn corroborates another piece and so on and so
> on. Better to just claim it is all fake.

You make a lot of false assumptions to try to frame your patsy.

>> Anyway, FYI, here's my latest battle with Jim "I Am Part Of The Defense
>> Team" DiEugenio (mostly regarding Oswald's rifle purchase)....
>>
>> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/08/dvp-vs-dieugenio-part-103.html
>
> It truly is amazing the mental hoops they will jump through rather than
> accept the simple fact Oswald killed JFK. Once they start down that road,
> they have to keep jumping through hoops.

So you decide the truth by ASSuMING it.

mainframetech

Aug 7, 2015, 9:17:09 PM8/7/15
Don't be ridiculous yet again! They checked carefully and could not
find anywhere that Oswald bought ammunition for the rifle, and they could
not find anywhere that he practiced with the rifle, andf you know they
wanted badly to find those bits of evidence against Oswald. And while
those facts are not final proof, they are indicative that he didn't intend
to shoot anyone. Which all fits with Oswald's having not left the
lunchroom where he was seen at about 12:15pm BEFORE the shooting, and also
AFTER the shooting. Yep, it all fits together.

> > They can't show that he bought
> > any ammunition for the rifle, and they can't show that he ever practiced
> > with it.
>
> That's never a requirement when proving someone committed murder.

We've been over that. This is not your average murder case. It's a
conspiracy where it was critical to have a sucker take the blame for the
shooting, and cover up the reasons for that. In this case it's a
requirement to find proof of what Oswald's intention was, which appears to
have been to use the rifle to imnpress someone, and not to shoot anyone.
There is little flimsy evidence as it is, that every bit they could gather
would be useful to the FBI.

> > He rolled it up in a blanket and threw it in the garage.
>
> Then he unrolled it, put it in a bag, and smuggled it into the TSBD.

Later, that's probably true! Congratulations, you're beginning to get
it!

> > But all that goes by the board when we consider the 3 witnesses that
> > saw '2 men' with a gun in the 6th floor window. And around the same time
> > (12:15pm) Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald in the lunchroom, and he was then seen
> > AFTER the shooting again in the lunchroom. There is no way that '2 men'
> > with a gun are going to let Oswlaa anywhere near the window, and if Oswald
> > got there first, they would see to it that he was made to leave the area.
> >

> Amazing the silly things you have convinced yourself of.

Evidence convinces me, not your baloney. As well, above there is
logic above, but I doubt it's understandable to you.

> > So the ownership of the rifle isn't as important as originally thought,
> > though the 2 men probably had the MC rifle to shoot out the window to
> > implicate Oswald. The gimmick worked too, look how many people fell for
> > it!
> >

> Establishing ownership of the rifle was just the first step in connecting
> the dots that led to the unmistakeable conclusion Oswald used it to kill
> JFK.

Don't even begin to pretend that finding ownership odf the rifle proves
anything like who the shooter was.

Chris

mainframetech

Aug 8, 2015, 11:35:59 AM8/8/15
Were you aware that there were about 70 or more employees in the TSBD
building, and about half of them worked for other companies? If Oswald
was able to easily get out of the building and go home, then others could
do the same thing, or go back to their jobs in the building. Roy Truly
was supervisor of the TSBD employees and spoke for only those when he said
who was missing.

Chris

Allan G. Johnson

Aug 8, 2015, 8:08:26 PM8/8/15
On Thursday, August 6, 2015 at 5:15:57 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
Concerning what Dougherty witnessed when Oswald entered the backdoor,
from your DiEugenio blog exchange, Cter's are quick to use that as
evidence of Oswald not bringing a package in the back door. Dougherty
said he only saw Oswald out of the corner of his eye and didn't notice any
package. Dougherty is being honest when he says that, but Cter's are
misinterpreting it because they are forgetting one thing. Oswald told
Frazier he didn't bring his lunch that day, as he usually does, but he was
going to buy his lunch and that he had curtain rods in the package.
Oswald told his interrogators he didn't bring a package of curtain rods
but had his lunch in the bag he was carrying. Either way, whether you
believe Frazier or Oswald, HE HAD TO BE CARRYING A PACKAGE into the
building when Dougherty saw him. So Dougherty not seeing the package
doesn't mean Oswald didn't have one, it just means Dougherty didn't see it
because he didn't get a good look at him when he entered the building.

I think getting complete and accurate accounts of a traumatic
experiences is a common misconception concerning most witnesses trying to
recall events of the day after the shooting happened, they don't have
clear recall of every last detail and will confuse what they saw with what
they think they saw. Some people can do it easily, most people can't, it
would take a photographic memory to do it consistently and accurately.
No one at the beginning of this routine work day, before 12 noon, knew
that Oswald was going to shoot at and kill JFK. They weren't watching his
every move, taking notes of what they were seeing and at what exact time,
who was wearing what, etc. When trying to remember the events of the day
they could easily confuse things or leave out details. Try it yourself.
Can anyone easily remember what your coworkers were wearing yesterday,
when did they arrive at work, what did they have for lunch, where did they
go for break, who did they talk to?, etc. Witness testimony is best taken
with a good dose of corroborating evidence and facts.

bigdog

Aug 8, 2015, 8:10:07 PM8/8/15
On Friday, August 7, 2015 at 3:04:38 PM UTC-4, Spence wrote:
Don't try logic with Chris. I've tried it. It doesn't work.

bigdog

Aug 8, 2015, 8:10:23 PM8/8/15
On Friday, August 7, 2015 at 9:17:09 PM UTC-4, mainframetech wrote:
> Don't be ridiculous yet again! They checked carefully and could not
> find anywhere that Oswald bought ammunition for the rifle, and they could
> not find anywhere that he practiced with the rifle, andf you know they
> wanted badly to find those bits of evidence against Oswald. And while
> those facts are not final proof, they are indicative that he didn't intend
> to shoot anyone. Which all fits with Oswald's having not left the
> lunchroom where he was seen at about 12:15pm BEFORE the shooting, and also
> AFTER the shooting. Yep, it all fits together.

Right. Look how neatly those square pegs fit in those round holes.

donald willis

Aug 8, 2015, 9:22:15 PM8/8/15
I just wonder why, when Oswald decided to assassinate the Prez with that
rifle, he didn't get rid of the photos. Sure seems like he was *trying*
to leave an evidence trail....

dcw

Anthony Marsh

Aug 8, 2015, 9:23:45 PM8/8/15
THEY? Who is this mysterious THEY you are talking about?
You mean the DPD? They were not exactly CSI back in 1963. They couldn't
even afford a tape recorder. They couldn't even figure out that the
Walker bullet was copper jacketed because they couldn't afford a magnet,

> find anywhere that Oswald bought ammunition for the rifle, and they could
> not find anywhere that he practiced with the rifle, andf you know they
> wanted badly to find those bits of evidence against Oswald. And while

No, they did not care.

> those facts are not final proof, they are indicative that he didn't intend
> to shoot anyone. Which all fits with Oswald's having not left the
> lunchroom where he was seen at about 12:15pm BEFORE the shooting, and also
> AFTER the shooting. Yep, it all fits together.

Maybe he was there only to pose as a diversion. Lifton said that only
blanks were fired from the TSBD to draw attention away from the grassy
knoll.

>>> They can't show that he bought
>>> any ammunition for the rifle, and they can't show that he ever practiced
>>> with it.
>>
>> That's never a requirement when proving someone committed murder.
>>

> We've been over that. This is not your average murder case. It's a
> conspiracy where it was critical to have a sucker take the blame for the
> shooting, and cover up the reasons for that. In this case it's a
> requirement to find proof of what Oswald's intention was, which appears to
> have been to use the rifle to imnpress someone, and not to shoot anyone.
> There is little flimsy evidence as it is, that every bit they could gather
> would be useful to the FBI.

Forget the FBI. It was not their case. The Dallas authorities said the
motive was clear when they called it an "International Communist
Conspiracy."

>>> He rolled it up in a blanket and threw it in the garage.
>>
>> Then he unrolled it, put it in a bag, and smuggled it into the TSBD.
>>

> Later, that's probably true! Congratulations, you're beginning to get
> it!
>

>>> But all that goes by the board when we consider the 3 witnesses that
>>> saw '2 men' with a gun in the 6th floor window. And around the same time
>>> (12:15pm) Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald in the lunchroom, and he was then seen
>>> AFTER the shooting again in the lunchroom. There is no way that '2 men'
>>> with a gun are going to let Oswlaa anywhere near the window, and if Oswald
>>> got there first, they would see to it that he was made to leave the area.
>>>

>> Amazing the silly things you have convinced yourself of.
>>

> Evidence convinces me, not your baloney. As well, above there is
> logic above, but I doubt it's understandable to you.
>

>>> So the ownership of the rifle isn't as important as originally thought,
>>> though the 2 men probably had the MC rifle to shoot out the window to
>>> implicate Oswald. The gimmick worked too, look how many people fell for
>>> it!
>>>

>> Establishing ownership of the rifle was just the first step in connecting
>> the dots that led to the unmistakeable conclusion Oswald used it to kill
>> JFK.
>

> Don't even begin to pretend that finding ownership odf the rifle proves
> anything like who the shooter was.

Ownership of a weapon does not prove who fired it.
Just admit simple facts.

> Chris

Anthony Marsh

Aug 9, 2015, 1:45:53 PM8/9/15
So you don't believe in evidence. You just play connect the dots.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 9, 2015, 1:46:21 PM8/9/15
Of course they did. Where ya been, hiding under a rock?

mainframetech

Aug 9, 2015, 6:17:05 PM8/9/15
Or someone was.

Let's look at another possibility. Oswld bought the cheapest rifle he
could find because he had no intention of shooting anyone. He just wanted
to have photos he could use to impress someone that he was 'rough and
ready' for trouble. He bought NO amminutuion, and he did NO practice with
the rifle, again becasue he didn't intend to shoot anyone. The faults in
the rifle, such as the misaligned scope, the sticky bolt and the
doubble-pull trigger didn't alllow for rapid shooting while keeping aim on
a target, and those faults would have been correctd by Oswald if he had
tried to prctice with the rifle. He took the rifle after getting photos
of himself with it, and with his cheapo revolver and communist literature
and then rolled the rifle up in a blanket and threw it in the garage.

Someone that knew him and knew that he had the rifle was able to find an
excuse to get him to bring it in to work that day, but he didn't intend to
shoot anyone.

Chris

mainframetech

Aug 9, 2015, 6:17:16 PM8/9/15
That's becasue you haven't learned to look at the 'big picture'...:)

Chris

mainframetech

Aug 9, 2015, 6:17:35 PM8/9/15
That's becasue you're incapable of good logic. I know from past
conversations. But to save your ego you have to say it's my logic that's
at fault...:)

Chris

mainframetech

Aug 9, 2015, 6:18:12 PM8/9/15
Not only did no one know that Oswald would be shooting at JFK, but
Oswald was nowhere near the 6th floor window when the shooting occurred!
Oswald was seen in the 2nd floor lunchroom by Carolyn Arnold at about
12:15pm, and if the motorcade was late already, he would have had to be at
the window at that time or before waiting for JFK. He was also seen in
the lunchroom just after the shooting by Officer Baker. However, 2 men
were seen in the 6th floor window with a gun, so if Oswald had tried to
get to the window, those 2 would not have allowed it. If Oswald had tried
to get there first, they would have found a way to move him out so they
could fire at the motorcade.

Chris

bigdog

Aug 9, 2015, 6:24:47 PM8/9/15
On Saturday, August 8, 2015 at 9:22:15 PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:
That presumes Oswald expected to get away with it. I suspect he knew going
in he would probably be trading his life for JFK's. He didn't expect to
get away with killing Walker and that was a clandestine attempt in the
dark of night. Shooting a President in broad daylight in front of hundreds
of people would leave him with almost no chance of getting away with it.
My guess is he was surprised he even managed to get out of the building.
Even without the photos, a very compelling case has been made of his
guilt.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 9, 2015, 10:00:18 PM8/9/15
He did, but he couldn't get rid of them all. And Marina hid one inside a
Bible. And he mailed one to the Daily Worker. And he gave one to George
DeM and had no car to go get it from him.

> dcw

Anthony Marsh

Aug 9, 2015, 10:01:05 PM8/9/15
How do your square bullets work?

Anthony Marsh

Aug 10, 2015, 9:01:12 AM8/10/15
According to whom? According to known perjurors? Play that tape for me.
Let me HEAR for myself Oswald saying those exact words, otherwise all you
have is hearsay.

bigdog

Aug 10, 2015, 4:22:57 PM8/10/15
On Sunday, August 9, 2015 at 6:17:35 PM UTC-4, mainframetech wrote:

> > Don't try logic with Chris. I've tried it. It doesn't work.
>

> That's becasue you're incapable of good logic. I know from past
> conversations. But to save your ego you have to say it's my logic that's
> at fault...:)

Your logic is at fault. It would be a waste of my time to try to explain
again to you what is wrong with it.

stevemg...@yahoo.com

Aug 10, 2015, 4:23:39 PM8/10/15
The Tippit shooting ruined all of his "work", though. Instead of his act
being a (if you will) historic political one, a history changing strike
against capitalism/the US, shooting Tippit reduced him to just being a
punk, a cop killer.

It's also why, among other things, I don't think there was a conspiracy.
Everything he did was impetuous, spur of the moment, ill-planned. He goes
BACK to his room to get his revolver?

He got lucky, things went his way.

History turns on odd happenings, things that don't make sense to us.

Allan G. Johnson

Aug 10, 2015, 4:32:02 PM8/10/15
That makes no sense at all. Why would conspirators go to all that
trouble and planning to set up Oswald and use his rifle or make it appear
that he ordered and owned it and then allow him to roam the building at
the time of the shooting where he could set up a verifiable alibi? He
could have been seen by many people during that time, he could have gone
to the lunchroom or even gone outside with co-workers to watch the
motorcade.

Allan G. Johnson

Aug 10, 2015, 4:32:56 PM8/10/15
Agree 100%. I believe Oswald surprised himself that he got out of the
building after the shooting, he had no established escape plan.
Everything was improvised, from the bus ride, to the cab, to the rooming
house, to walking the streets, to going to the theater. Even leaving the
shells, paper bag and rifle in the building, he definitely wasn't thinking
straight. I personally believe he left the rifle between the boxes in the
area near the back stairwell because that's where it was stored all day
before the shooting. He didn't really have the time to find and set up a
stash area after the shooting so he just put it back in the same place he
put it that morning.

Another lucky happenstance for Oswald was running into Officer Baker
while going down the back stairwell. It caused him to change his escape
route and leave by the front door, where he could blend in with the crowd,
no one would really notice him. If he continued down the back stairwell
and left by the rear door, there were a couple of guys on the loading dock
that would have taken notice of him leaving the building immediately after
the shooting.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 10, 2015, 8:48:19 PM8/10/15
But if you think Oswald did shoot Kennedy then he did get away with it.
Baker let him go. He could have been in Mexico already.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 10, 2015, 8:49:23 PM8/10/15
Oswald bought that rifle right after having cased Walker's house. Walker
was the intended target.

bigdog

Aug 10, 2015, 11:41:14 PM8/10/15
I think if Oswald had told us why he killed JFK it wouldn't make sense to
us.

bigdog

Aug 10, 2015, 11:42:09 PM8/10/15
Hiding the rifle was probably intended to buy him a little time. He wasn't
stupid. He had to know they would eventually find it. But the longer it
took, the longer it would take to zero in on him as the prime suspect so
from that standpoint it made sense.

> Another lucky happenstance for Oswald was running into Officer Baker
> while going down the back stairwell. It caused him to change his escape
> route and leave by the front door, where he could blend in with the crowd,
> no one would really notice him. If he continued down the back stairwell
> and left by the rear door, there were a couple of guys on the loading dock
> that would have taken notice of him leaving the building immediately after
> the shooting.

Of course when we start discussing what Oswald was thinking we are
guessing but it can be a fun game to play. I think he probably did intend
to continue down the back stairs and slip out the back door. When he got
to the second floor landing he would have heard the foot steps of Baker
and Truly racing up the stairs and that would mean a confrontation he
didn't want. He tried to slip into the lunchroom to avoid the
confrontation but Baker caught a glimpse of him through the window in the
door and his instincts told him to check the guy out. I've always wondered
if he ever second guessed himself for not detaining Oswald longer. Had he
done so, Oswald wouldn't have escaped the building and wouldn't have been
able to kill Tippit.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 11, 2015, 4:20:31 PM8/11/15
Do you really think the rifle was hidden there all morning and no one
noticed it? You mean the rifle that was photographed in place and we can
clearly see it?

> Another lucky happenstance for Oswald was running into Officer Baker
> while going down the back stairwell. It caused him to change his escape
> route and leave by the front door, where he could blend in with the crowd,
> no one would really notice him. If he continued down the back stairwell
> and left by the rear door, there were a couple of guys on the loading dock
> that would have taken notice of him leaving the building immediately after
> the shooting.

Who? And so what? There were hundreds of people out in front of the TSBD.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 11, 2015, 4:21:02 PM8/11/15
He was seen and he did have an alibi. So what? People will change their
stories for money.

You think the CIA should have assigned hundreds of agents to babysit him
and no one would have become suspicious about what the CIA was doing
there? That's almost as bad as the 112th Military Group prepositioning
dozens of agents to observe the assassination. And nobody asked why.

mainframetech

Aug 11, 2015, 4:23:49 PM8/11/15
Naah.

Chris

mainframetech

Aug 11, 2015, 4:24:27 PM8/11/15
All this attributed to Oswald, yet he wasn't running around trying to
get to the 6th floor window in time for the motorcade. He can't be shown
to have bought ammunition for the MC rifle, and he never practiced with
the MC rifle or he would have found the faults in the rifle and had them
fixed. They weren't fixed, so he never practiced with it. He got his
photos taken with the rifle and his communist literature and his cheapo
revolver and he rolled the rifle up in a blanket and threw it in the
garage. Not the actions of a shooter, who would need to practice and then
would need to repair the mislaignment in the scope due to the badly done
mounting at Klein's.

Chris

mainframetech

Aug 11, 2015, 4:24:59 PM8/11/15
Oswald was a loner. He would not be having lunch with others and the
shooters couild be sure that if he dared to wind up at the 6th floor
window on his lunch time (no reason to), they would find ways to get rid
of him. It really isn't that much trouble. And if Oswald was seen at
another place in the building it could easily be made to be watches that
didn't agree.

The key point is that Oswald was SEEN in the lunchroom at about
12:15pm. Far too late for waiting for JFK in the 6th floor window.
Remember the motorcade was off schedule.

Chris

mainframetech

Aug 11, 2015, 4:25:35 PM8/11/15
On Monday, August 10, 2015 at 4:23:39 PM UTC-4, stevemg...@yahoo.com wrote:
With all that story telling, it's a shame that Oswald never left the
lunchroom which he was seen in at about 12:15pm by Carolyn Arnold. Since
the motorcade was running late, Oswald should have been at the window on
the 6th floor before that time, yet there he was sitting having lunch in
the lunchroom. At that time 2 men were seen in the 6th floor window with
a gun, so they had to be the ones that shot at the motorcade.

Chris

tom...@cox.net

Aug 11, 2015, 6:39:41 PM8/11/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Friday, August 7, 2015 at 3:04:38 PM UTC-4, Spence wrote:
> > On Friday, August 7, 2015 at 12:46:29 AM UTC-4, mainframetech wrote:

> > > There are unanswered questions to do with the purchase of the MC
> > > rifle, However, let's assume for the sake of argument that Oswald
> > > bought the rifle not to shoot anyone, but to get photos of himself
> > > with it and impress someone he wanted to get in with. They can't
> > > show that he bought any ammunition for the rifle, and they can't show
> > > that he ever practiced with it. He rolled it up in a blanket and
> > > threw it in the garage.
> > >
> > > But all that goes by the board when we consider the 3 witnesses
> > > that saw '2 men' with a gun in the 6th floor window. And around the
> > > same time (12:15pm) Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald in the lunchroom, and
> > > he was then seen AFTER the shooting again in the lunchroom. There is
> > > no way that '2 men' with a gun are going to let Oswlaa anywhere near
> > > the window, and if Oswald got there first, they would see to it that
> > > he was made to leave the area.
> > >
> > > So the ownership of the rifle isn't as important as originally
> > > thought, though the 2 men probably had the MC rifle to shoot out the
> > > window to implicate Oswald. The gimmick worked too, look how many
> > > people fell for it!
> > >
> > > Chris
> >
> > Where did these two men go Chris? no one in the TSBD reported anyone
> > strange people coming or leaving the building. Did they just vanish
> > into thin air?
>
> Don't try logic with Chris. I've tried it. It doesn't work.
=== try official evidenve/testimony frpm the ccpmmission's 26 volumes of
which you know nothing about ! ! !
=

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

tom...@cox.net

Aug 11, 2015, 6:40:12 PM8/11/15
> [...]
> > I just wonder why, when Oswald decided to assassinate the Prez with
> > that=
> =20
> > rifle, he didn't get rid of the photos. Sure seems like he was
> > *trying*=
> =20
> > to leave an evidence trail....
> >=20
>
> That presumes Oswald expected to get away with it. I suspect he knew
> going in he would probably be trading his life for JFK's. He didn't
> expect to get away with killing Walker and that was a clandestine attempt
> in the dark of night. Shooting a President in broad daylight in front of
> hundreds of people would leave him with almost no chance of getting away
> with it. My guess is he was surprised he even managed to get out of the
> building. Even without the photos, a very compelling case has been made
==== none of that evidence stands up to scrutiny ! ! !
when that order was mailed at the pot office, Oswald was miles away at work
! ! ! see>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/orderingreceiving_weapons.htm
===

bigdog

Aug 11, 2015, 9:58:27 PM8/11/15
Getting away with it would mean never being arrested and charged with the
murder or being acquitted of it after being charged. Jack Ruby made that
second part moot.

> He could have been in Mexico already.

There is and was extradition with Mexico. His face would have been
plastered in newspapers all over the world. He would have been caught and
returned to the US if somehow he had managed flee the country.

Allan G. Johnson

Aug 11, 2015, 10:05:54 PM8/11/15
Agree again. I think Baker was preoccupied with getting to the roof to
catch the shooter (where he thought the shots came from) and it didn't
occur to him that an employee in the building could be the actual shooter.
He could have told Oswald to not go anywhere so he could question him
further later (hindsight).

Anthony Marsh

Aug 12, 2015, 10:37:54 AM8/12/15
And it took the FBI time to trace it back to him because he used an alias.

>> Another lucky happenstance for Oswald was running into Officer Baker
>> while going down the back stairwell. It caused him to change his escape
>> route and leave by the front door, where he could blend in with the crowd,
>> no one would really notice him. If he continued down the back stairwell
>> and left by the rear door, there were a couple of guys on the loading dock
>> that would have taken notice of him leaving the building immediately after
>> the shooting.
>
> Of course when we start discussing what Oswald was thinking we are
> guessing but it can be a fun game to play. I think he probably did intend
> to continue down the back stairs and slip out the back door. When he got
> to the second floor landing he would have heard the foot steps of Baker
> and Truly racing up the stairs and that would mean a confrontation he
> didn't want. He tried to slip into the lunchroom to avoid the
> confrontation but Baker caught a glimpse of him through the window in the
> door and his instincts told him to check the guy out. I've always wondered
> if he ever second guessed himself for not detaining Oswald longer. Had he
> done so, Oswald wouldn't have escaped the building and wouldn't have been
> able to kill Tippit.

Baker was looking for a stranger and Truly vouched for Oswald.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 12, 2015, 10:38:04 AM8/12/15
Nothing makes sense to you except the voices in your head.

mainframetech

Aug 12, 2015, 3:40:31 PM8/12/15
and since we now know that he didn't do it, that makes sense too!

Chris

mainframetech

Aug 12, 2015, 3:41:26 PM8/12/15
WRONG! The odds are against Oswald being the last one to hide the MC
rifle. Since we now know that he never left the lunchroom during the
shooting, someone else had to have hidden the rifle. Probably one of the
'2 men' that were seen with a gun in the 6th floor window just before the
motorcade came by.

> > Another lucky happenstance for Oswald was running into Officer Baker
> > while going down the back stairwell. It caused him to change his escape
> > route and leave by the front door, where he could blend in with the crowd,
> > no one would really notice him. If he continued down the back stairwell
> > and left by the rear door, there were a couple of guys on the loading dock
> > that would have taken notice of him leaving the building immediately after
> > the shooting.

WRONG! Oswald didn't "run into" Baker. Baker ran into him and pointed
a gun at him. That and some talk from his co-workers alerted him that the
shooter of JFK may be in the building, and the cops were going to search.
Knowing that the MC rifle was hidden in the building, he decided to leave
as soon as he could.

> Of course when we start discussing what Oswald was thinking we are
> guessing but it can be a fun game to play. I think he probably did intend
> to continue down the back stairs and slip out the back door. When he got
> to the second floor landing he would have heard the foot steps of Baker
> and Truly racing up the stairs and that would mean a confrontation he
> didn't want. He tried to slip into the lunchroom to avoid the
> confrontation but Baker caught a glimpse of him through the window in the
> door and his instincts told him to check the guy out. I've always wondered
> if he ever second guessed himself for not detaining Oswald longer. Had he
> done so, Oswald wouldn't have escaped the building and wouldn't have been
> able to kill Tippit.

WRONG! You've incorrectly assumed that he was coming back from the 6th
floor window, when in reality he had never gone up to it. We know that he
was in the lunchroom through the shooting at JFK, just as he was seen to
be by Carolyn Arnold.

Chris

Allan G. Johnson

Aug 12, 2015, 3:45:39 PM8/12/15
Of course it was hidden all day (it had to be somewhere) and no one
seemed to find it because there is no evidence that anyone saw an unusual
package in the building during the day and no one came forward after the
shooting to say they saw it before. The rifle (carbine) was in a brown
paper bag on the floor between boxes when it was hidden all day in an area
where the floor wasn't being worked on that day. It was found after the
shooting unwrapped between boxes on the floor with another box over it.
It was only spotted when one Deputy (Weitzman) was on the floor and one
Deputy (Boone) shined a flashlight down a crevice between the boxes, and
only after the same area was checked before. It was not easily found.
The rifle was wrapped in a brown paper bag while being hidden between and
covered by boxes all day. It was photographed unwrapped and exposed with
a light shined on it after it was found. The photograph of the rifle
after it was found was not what it looked like when being hidden all day.

I think the reason it was hidden between the boxes by the stairwell is
because of where his clipboard was found later.

Let me explain: When Oswald entered the building he either went up the
elevator, or more likely up the rear stairwell, to the 6th floor. Not
knowing if someone was already on that floor working, and not wanting to
be seen with the package, he placed it immediately between the boxes on
the floor near the stairwell exit. Around noon, Givens saw Oswald with a
clipboard walking towards him before Givens took the elevator down.
After Givens took the elevator down, Oswald, being near the stairwell
already, either threw or placed his clipboard on the boxes next to the
stairwell exit and across from where the rifle was hidden. He then took
the rifle, still in it's package, back to the sniper's nest where it was
unwrapped and assembled (this would explain why the rifle and clipboard
was found in the same general area near the rear stair exit).

This is all assuming that the clipboard Oswald was seen with was his
and not someone else's he just happened to pick up so he would look busy
when Givens saw him and that the clipboard found later was always there
since Nov. 22 and not placed there later unknowingly by someone else. I
don't believe it is logical to believe that he carried the clipboard with
him after the shooting, he was too busy carrying and probably wiping some
fingerprints off the rifle.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 12, 2015, 9:58:13 PM8/12/15
A++

Anthony Marsh

Aug 12, 2015, 9:58:43 PM8/12/15
You're living in a fantasy world.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 13, 2015, 9:09:36 AM8/13/15
So what? You don't know exactly when Oswald was at work or exactly when
the letter was mailed.
Was it time stamped at the exact moment he mailed it?

mainframetech

Aug 13, 2015, 4:03:05 PM8/13/15
Were you aware that Oswald was seen in the lunchroom on the second
floor by Carolyn Arnold at about 12:15pm? And that at that time a shooter
had to be waiting in the window for the motorcade? But '2 men' were seen
at about 12:15pm with a gun in the 6th floor window. So I'm sure they
took care of the shooting into Dealey Plaza.

Chris

bigdog

Aug 13, 2015, 4:11:20 PM8/13/15
On Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at 3:41:26 PM UTC-4, mainframetech wrote:
> On Monday, August 10, 2015 at 11:42:09 PM UTC-4, bigdog wrote:
> > On Monday, August 10, 2015 at 4:32:56 PM UTC-4, Allan G. Johnson wrote:
> >
> > Hiding the rifle was probably intended to buy him a little time. He wasn't
> > stupid. He had to know they would eventually find it. But the longer it
> > took, the longer it would take to zero in on him as the prime suspect so
> > from that standpoint it made sense.
> >

> WRONG! The odds are against Oswald being the last one to hide the MC
> rifle.

On top of everything else you are a real bad oddsmaker.

> Since we now know that he never left the lunchroom during the
> shooting, someone else had to have hidden the rifle.

Blah, blah, blah.

> Probably one of the
> '2 men' that were seen with a gun in the 6th floor window just before the
> motorcade came by.

Blah, blah, blah.

> > > Another lucky happenstance for Oswald was running into Officer Baker
> > > while going down the back stairwell. It caused him to change his escape
> > > route and leave by the front door, where he could blend in with the crowd,
> > > no one would really notice him. If he continued down the back stairwell
> > > and left by the rear door, there were a couple of guys on the loading dock
> > > that would have taken notice of him leaving the building immediately after
> > > the shooting.
> >

> WRONG! Oswald didn't "run into" Baker. Baker ran into him and pointed
> a gun at him.

Oswald detoured before Baker.

> That and some talk from his co-workers alerted him that the
> shooter of JFK may be in the building,

I'm sure he already knew that.

> and the cops were going to search.

I'm sure he knew that too.

> Knowing that the MC rifle was hidden in the building, he decided to leave
> as soon as he could.

A wise move.

> > Of course when we start discussing what Oswald was thinking we are
> > guessing but it can be a fun game to play. I think he probably did intend
> > to continue down the back stairs and slip out the back door. When he got
> > to the second floor landing he would have heard the foot steps of Baker
> > and Truly racing up the stairs and that would mean a confrontation he
> > didn't want. He tried to slip into the lunchroom to avoid the
> > confrontation but Baker caught a glimpse of him through the window in the
> > door and his instincts told him to check the guy out. I've always wondered
> > if he ever second guessed himself for not detaining Oswald longer. Had he
> > done so, Oswald wouldn't have escaped the building and wouldn't have been
> > able to kill Tippit.
>

> WRONG! You've incorrectly assumed that he was coming back from the 6th
> floor window,

No, we have positive evidence of that. We have all the evidence we would
expect of that.

> when in reality he had never gone up to it.

Blah, blah, blah.

> We know that he
> was in the lunchroom through the shooting at JFK, just as he was seen to
> be by Carolyn Arnold.

Blah, blah, blah.

tom...@cox.net

Aug 13, 2015, 4:13:51 PM8/13/15
==== WHEN THAT ORDER WAS MAILED, OSWALD WAS MILES AWAY AT WORK
SEE>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/orderingreceiving_weapons.htm

bigdog

Aug 13, 2015, 4:24:47 PM8/13/15
Oh, the irony.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 13, 2015, 6:34:41 PM8/13/15
You are guessing again. What is that thing called where you change your
story every day as people show you the errors in it?

> a light shined on it after it was found. The photograph of the rifle
> after it was found was not what it looked like when being hidden all day.
>
> I think the reason it was hidden between the boxes by the stairwell is
> because of where his clipboard was found later.

So what?

mainframetech

Aug 14, 2015, 3:15:35 PM8/14/15
On Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 4:11:20 PM UTC-4, bigdog wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at 3:41:26 PM UTC-4, mainframetech wrote:
> > On Monday, August 10, 2015 at 11:42:09 PM UTC-4, bigdog wrote:
> > > On Monday, August 10, 2015 at 4:32:56 PM UTC-4, Allan G. Johnson wrote:
> > >
> > > Hiding the rifle was probably intended to buy him a little time. He wasn't
> > > stupid. He had to know they would eventually find it. But the longer it
> > > took, the longer it would take to zero in on him as the prime suspect so
> > > from that standpoint it made sense.
> > >

> > WRONG! The odds are against Oswald being the last one to hide the MC
> > rifle.
>
> On top of everything else you are a real bad oddsmaker.
>
> > Since we now know that he never left the lunchroom during the
> > shooting, someone else had to have hidden the rifle.
>
> Blah, blah, blah.

For a denial hobbyist, you're awfully sleepy.

> > Probably one of the
> > '2 men' that were seen with a gun in the 6th floor window just before the
> > motorcade came by.
> >

> Blah, blah, blah.

Rst in the arms of Morpheus, we'll take it from here, since you're
bowing out...:)

> > WRONG! Oswald didn't "run into" Baker. Baker ran into him and pointed
> > a gun at him.
>
> Oswald detoured before Baker.

WRONG as usual! Go read the testimony of Baker.

> > That and some talk from his co-workers alerted him that the
> > shooter of JFK may be in the building,
>
> I'm sure he already knew that.

Naah.

> > and the cops were going to search.
>
> I'm sure he knew that too.

Naah!

> > Knowing that the MC rifle was hidden in the building, he decided to leave
> > as soon as he could.
> >

> A wise move.
>
> > > Of course when we start discussing what Oswald was thinking we are
> > > guessing but it can be a fun game to play. I think he probably did intend
> > > to continue down the back stairs and slip out the back door. When he got
> > > to the second floor landing he would have heard the foot steps of Baker
> > > and Truly racing up the stairs and that would mean a confrontation he
> > > didn't want. He tried to slip into the lunchroom to avoid the
> > > confrontation but Baker caught a glimpse of him through the window in the
> > > door and his instincts told him to check the guy out. I've always wondered
> > > if he ever second guessed himself for not detaining Oswald longer. Had he
> > > done so, Oswald wouldn't have escaped the building and wouldn't have been
> > > able to kill Tippit.
> >

> > WRONG! You've incorrectly assumed that he was coming back from the 6th
> > floor window,
>
> No, we have positive evidence of that. We have all the evidence we would
> expect of that.

You have absolutely NO evidence for that stupid assumption! Especially
since we've shown that Oswald never got to the window on the 6th floor,
and the '2 men' seen with a gun on the 6th floor did the shooting.

> > when in reality he had never gone up to it.
>
> Blah, blah, blah.

nodding out I see. Up past your bedtime?

> > We know that he
> > was in the lunchroom through the shooting at JFK, just as he was seen to
> > be by Carolyn Arnold.
> >

> Blah, blah, blah.

WRONG! The information offered above is for others, no wonder you're
nodding off. Rest your tired old head on the WCR, that'll fix you
up...LOL!

Chris

Allan G. Johnson

Aug 14, 2015, 5:33:45 PM8/14/15
A.M. - I was correcting your comment from a previous post of yours
where you stated the rifle could have been easily seen because of the way
it appeared in the photograph (Aug. 12 - "Do you really think the rifle
was hidden there all morning and no one noticed it? You mean the rifle
that was photographed in place and we can clearly see it?).

I was pointing out that the rifle was wrapped up all day IN THE BAG and
hidden in a dark space under and between boxes that would have to be moved
to be seen. The rifle was found after the shooting UNWRAPPED, the boxes
moved and had a light shined on it in order to be photographed, not the
same conditions it was hidden in all morning. You seemed to be implying
that the rifle was in this exposed condition all morning, which would make
it likely to be seen before the shooting.

I haven't changed my story, I am just trying to put together a timeline
and scenario of what Oswald was doing from noon to 12:32pm based on known
evidence, common sense and probability. No one knows for sure except
Oswald. It's more than just mere guessing.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 15, 2015, 9:38:46 AM8/15/15
On 8/13/2015 4:13 PM, tom...@cox.net wrote:
> bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ==== WHEN THAT ORDER WAS MAILED, OSWALD WAS MILES AWAY AT WORK
> SEE>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/orderingreceiving_weapons.htm

Prove exactly when it was mailed and exactly where Oswald was at the time.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 16, 2015, 8:40:30 AM8/16/15
If it's in a bag, then why does it have to be futher hidden between boxes?

> moved and had a light shined on it in order to be photographed, not the

Well yes, some cameras need more light to take a photograph. You don't
need a flash bulb to see something even when it's dark.

> same conditions it was hidden in all morning. You seemed to be implying
> that the rifle was in this exposed condition all morning, which would make
> it likely to be seen before the shooting.

No such thing. It didn't have to be hidden at all if it was brought up
to the sixth floor just before the shooting. You are making this
unnecessarily complicated just for giggles.

> I haven't changed my story, I am just trying to put together a timeline

Put together? As you think it though day to day and learn new things.

> and scenario of what Oswald was doing from noon to 12:32pm based on known
> evidence, common sense and probability. No one knows for sure except
> Oswald. It's more than just mere guessing.

Keep guessing. More fun than serious research.