Assassination Witness: Karen Westbrook

David Von Pein

Mar 24, 2018, 8:52:15 PM3/24/18
The video at my webpage below features a very good 2017 interview with one
of the lesser-known assassination eyewitnesses and TSBD employees, Karen
Westbrook, who was an 18-year-old secretary with South-Western Publishing
Company on 11/22/63. She was one of the 73 Depository employees
interviewed by the FBI in March 1964. (See Commission Document 706.) ....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2018/03/karen-westbrook.html

To be honest, I don't think I had ever heard of Karen Westbrook before
watching the above video. But a big reason for that could be because she
wasn't called to testify by the Warren Commission (although, oddly, in the
above interview, she hints that she *was* called to testify; but perhaps
she was simply referring to other TSBD workers and not herself).

I'm glad the Sixth Floor Museum provided the above interview. It allows us
to hear the story of yet another person who witnessed the assassination in
Dealey Plaza. (And I must say, Karen looks remarkable for a woman of 72.)

mainframetech

Mar 26, 2018, 12:30:04 AM3/26/18
Nothing of use.

Chris

InsideSparta

Mar 26, 2018, 12:34:44 AM3/26/18
Wonderful interview. Don't let Ralph Cinque watch this one, as she
completely destroys his "Oswald In The Doorway" fairy tale.

quan...@yahoo.com

Mar 26, 2018, 12:43:44 AM3/26/18

Anthony Marsh

Mar 26, 2018, 11:10:10 AM3/26/18
Why wasn't she interviewed by the WC? I thought you guys said the WC was
perfect and never covered up anything. Maybe someone in the WC (Belin)
saw something in the FBI interview that he did not want to question her
about. A good lawyer knows when to NOT interview a witness because the
witness will say something that blows his case.

Steve Barber

Mar 26, 2018, 10:23:45 PM3/26/18
Why does it matter to you, Oswald loyalist. She said Oswald did it.
That's against everything you stand for.

Anthony Marsh

Mar 28, 2018, 10:28:54 PM3/28/18
What kind of attack is this, wimpy?
Because I know it was a conspiracy does not make me a Oswald loyalist.
Do you think that it is supposed to be some type of McCartyite tactic?
That anyone who questions the evidence must be a Fellow Traveler?
How does she KNOW it was Oswald? You accept guessing?
You give somebody the electric chair based on a hunch?
Andas usual you are too afraid to answer my questions so you have to
make personal attacks.

Steve Barber

Mar 29, 2018, 11:25:40 PM3/29/18
It's not an attack you. You are an Oswald loyalist. Plain and simple.

You don't know that it was a conspiracy, you think/believe it was. That
doesn't mean it was.

It's not a "McCarthyite tactic". I base it on the facts I've seen before
me for over 20 years, grumpy old man.

I didn't say Karen "knows". I said she "said" Oswald did it. Just like you
constantly say "Oswald didn't it alone". You've *SAID* that for years. And
years. And years... You are guessing, even though you won't admit that.
You don't know that it was a conspiracy anymore than than the rest of the
world does. So, in answer to your ridiculous question, I *DON'T* accept
guessing.

Who said anything about the electric chair? Oh wait, that was you! Will
you please stop flattering yourself, grumpy old man--and for the love of
sanity, stop accusing others of personal attacks. That is the most
hypocritical thing that constantly comes from your fingers lately.

David Von Pein

Mar 30, 2018, 7:57:39 PM3/30/18
http://dvp-potpourri.blogspot.com/2012/10/grumpy-old-men.html

> I didn't say Karen "knows". I said she "said" Oswald did it. Just like you
> constantly say "Oswald didn't it alone". You've *SAID* that for years. And
> years. And years... You are guessing, even though you won't admit that.
> You don't know that it was a conspiracy anymore than than the rest of the
> world does. So, in answer to your ridiculous question, I *DON'T* accept
> guessing.
>
> Who said anything about the electric chair? Oh wait, that was you! Will
> you please stop flattering yourself, grumpy old man...

http://classic--movies.blogspot.com/2011/06/grumpy-old-men.html

I liked that movie. And I can picture Anthony Marsh in Walter Matthau's
role. He'd be perfect....

"I was farting razor blades..."

Anthony Marsh

Mar 31, 2018, 6:59:02 PM3/31/18
And McAdams lets you get away with vulgar personal attacks like this
because you are one of his minions. Anything to avoid answering questions.

David Von Pein

Apr 1, 2018, 3:57:33 PM4/1/18
It's not so vulgar, Tony. Walter Matthau is (was) a nice guy. :-)

BOZ

Apr 2, 2018, 4:34:35 PM4/2/18
Matthau was excellent in THE BAD NEWS BEARS, but weak in JFK.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 3, 2018, 7:10:47 AM4/3/18
So what? His character wasn't and you used that to insult me personally.
And McAdams aprooves it because you are one of his minions.

Steve M. Galbraith

Apr 3, 2018, 2:46:26 PM4/3/18
And another benefit is that you can learn more about who actually killed
JFK in the Bad News Bears than you can in JFK.

Steve Barber

Apr 3, 2018, 7:50:31 PM4/3/18
> And McAdams approoves it because you are one of his minions.

Since you hate .John so much--and believe that he is picking on you--why
don't you go to one of the conspiracy buff boards and post your tripe
there, Marsh? You spend more time complaining about being picked on than
a little kid. I think your goal in life is to try to make people miserable
because you are miserable. You have had hundreds of your posts insulting
people approved, Marsh, so knock it off with the whining. You dish it out,
but man you can't take it when it's dished out to you!

David Von Pein

Apr 4, 2018, 6:24:19 PM4/4/18
I guess you don't remember the movie very well then, because Matthau's
character turns out to be a very nice and caring person after all.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 4, 2018, 6:28:11 PM4/4/18
Holy irrelevancy. We already tore Oliver Stone's movie to shreds many
years ago. Why do you want to bring it up now?
I was one of the first people to point out the many errors in it.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 5, 2018, 1:00:21 PM4/5/18
Obviously you do not believe in freedom of speech. If you don't like
what I say then YOU can move on to some censored WC group or start you own.

> there, Marsh? You spend more time complaining about being picked on than
> a little kid. I think your goal in life is to try to make people miserable
> because you are miserable. You have had hundreds of your posts insulting
> people approved, Marsh, so knock it off with the whining. You dish it out,

Hundreds? Out of how many thousands submitted? If you could read English
you'd know that my complaint was not about not being allowed to attack
you. It was about McAdams hypocrisy of discussing and allowing his
minions to discuss politics and current events then not allowing me.
So if one of you makes racist comments about current events I am not
allowed to comment because I am a Liberal. I was specifically told that
I could not comment BECAUSE I am a Liberal, but all of his rightwing
minions can say the most racist things and that's OK?

> but man you can't take it when it's dished out to you!

I take it all, but I have the right to respond. If this were a Democracy
instead of a military dictatorship.

Steve Barber

Apr 5, 2018, 7:43:38 PM4/5/18
Since when is whining considered speech?

> > there, Marsh? You spend more time complaining about being picked on than
> > a little kid. I think your goal in life is to try to make people miserable
> > because you are miserable. You have had hundreds of your posts insulting
> > people approved, Marsh, so knock it off with the whining. You dish it out,
>

> Hundreds? Out of how many thousands submitted? If you could read English
> you'd know that my complaint was not about not being allowed to attack
> you.

Spare me, Marsh. I know exactly what you were saying and so do the
others lurking here.

It was about McAdams hypocrisy of discussing and allowing his
> minions to discuss politics and current events then not allowing me.

What was that about reading English that you just said, above? Huh? Did
.John say that Anthony Marsh, you, specifically, are not allowed to post
anything political anymore?

> So if one of you makes racist comments about current events I am not
> allowed to comment because I am a Liberal. I was specifically told that
> I could not comment BECAUSE I am a Liberal, but all of his rightwing
> minions can say the most racist things and that's OK?

Really? Where is that post? I want to read it myself, please. I
learned long ago, from personal experience, never to trust you at your
word.

> > but man you can't take it when it's dished out to you!
> >

> I take it all, but I have the right to respond. If this were a Democracy
> instead of a military dictatorship.

No, you do not "take it all".

Can't help you there President Trump hater, because there is no "military
dictatorship" going on in this country.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 6, 2018, 9:57:33 PM4/6/18
Well, at least this newsgroup is keeping you alive so that you can
attack me personally once a week.

>>> there, Marsh? You spend more time complaining about being picked on than
>>> a little kid. I think your goal in life is to try to make people miserable
>>> because you are miserable. You have had hundreds of your posts insulting
>>> people approved, Marsh, so knock it off with the whining. You dish it out,
>>

>> Hundreds? Out of how many thousands submitted? If you could read English
>> you'd know that my complaint was not about not being allowed to attack
>> you.
>
> Spare me, Marsh. I know exactly what you were saying and so do the
> others lurking here.

You must be paranoid if you think I come here only to attack you? Can't
you see all the other messsage I post to other people?

> It was about McAdams hypocrisy of discussing and allowing his
>> minions to discuss politics and current events then not allowing me.
>
> What was that about reading English that you just said, above? Huh? Did
> .John say that Anthony Marsh, you, specifically, are not allowed to post
> anything political anymore?

Yes, in an e-mail.
Because I am a Liberal.

>> So if one of you makes racist comments about current events I am not
>> allowed to comment because I am a Liberal. I was specifically told that
>> I could not comment BECAUSE I am a Liberal, but all of his rightwing
>> minions can say the most racist things and that's OK?
>
> Really? Where is that post? I want to read it myself, please. I

You are not allowed to read it. McAams deleted it.

> learned long ago, from personal experience, never to trust you at your
> word.
>

>>> but man you can't take it when it's dished out to you!
>>>

>> I take it all, but I have the right to respond. If this were a Democracy
>> instead of a military dictatorship.
>
> No, you do not "take it all".

I always do. Bring it on.

> Can't help you there President Trump hater, because there is no "military
> dictatorship" going on in this country.

Pay attention.

Steve M. Galbraith

Apr 7, 2018, 10:58:38 AM4/7/18
Geezus, it's called a tongue in cheek comment.

See, the Bad News Bears was about a little league baseball team and had
nothing to with the JFK assassination at all. But you could learn more
about the assassination watching it then you could watching "JFK" which
was completely about the assassination but was dishonest from beginning to
end.

But never mind.

Steve Barber

Apr 7, 2018, 10:34:54 PM4/7/18
Nope. Nothing of the kind and I didn't say any such thing. However,
"paranoid" describes you to the "T". You are constantly whining about
people "personally attacking you" and "getting away with it because they
are >John's 'minions' "! I have seen you personally attacking people at a
constant level since I first started using the internet in 1997. It's 99%
of what you do in here. All anyone has to do is look back through all the
posts you have put here within this newsgroup. You are an instigator.

> > It was about McAdams hypocrisy of discussing and allowing his
> >> minions to discuss politics and current events then not allowing me.
> >
> > What was that about reading English that you just said, above? Huh? Did
> > .John say that Anthony Marsh, you, specifically, are not allowed to post
> > anything political anymore?
> >

> Yes, in an e-mail.
> Because I am a Liberal.

Oh, sure. He singled you out because you are a liberal. Uh huh. Sure he
did.

> >> So if one of you makes racist comments about current events I am not
> >> allowed to comment because I am a Liberal. I was specifically told that
> >> I could not comment BECAUSE I am a Liberal, but all of his rightwing
> >> minions can say the most racist things and that's OK?
> >
> > Really? Where is that post? I want to read it myself, please. I
>
> You are not allowed to read it. McAams deleted it.

Like I said, Marsh. I learned a long time ago not to ever take you at
your word. Ever. I don't believe you.

> > learned long ago, from personal experience, never to trust you at your
> > word.

> >> I take it all, but I have the right to respond. If this were a Democracy
> >> instead of a military dictatorship.
> >
> > No, you do not "take it all".
>
> I always do. Bring it on.

LOL! Why? So you can whine about being singled out and picked on some
more? So you can claim that everybody in here is "personally attacking
"you? You are a laughing stock, Marsh.

> > Can't help you there President Trump hater, because there is no "military
> > dictatorship" going on in this country.
> >

> Pay attention.

Don't tell me to "pay attention" You need to get over yourself, liberal!

Anthony Marsh

Apr 8, 2018, 3:08:48 PM4/8/18
I know that you are programmed and sent here to spew disinformation, but
you never bothered to read the old messages here so you didn't see that I
was not impresses by the movie "JFK" and pointed out many of the errors in
it.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 9, 2018, 7:54:30 AM4/9/18
I have to because McAdams and his minions have scared away so many of
the old conspiracy believers. And how I have to battle the kooks at the
same time.

So, you say you and I have been posting here since 1997?
Can you show me the messages? Or maybe you meant Prodigy or CompuServe?
Did you use your real name there or Dumrolls?
Where did I first attack you? Oh, you mean in Washington when you
couldn't remember what words you heard on the crosstalk?
How can it be crosstalk if channel one was not jammed by McLain's
microphone being stuck on?

<crickets>

>>> It was about McAdams hypocrisy of discussing and allowing his
>>>
>>> What was that about reading English that you just said, above? Huh? Did
>>> .John say that Anthony Marsh, you, specifically, are not allowed to post
>>> anything political anymore?
>>>

>> Yes, in an e-mail.
>> Because I am a Liberal.
>
> Oh, sure. He singled you out because you are a liberal. Uh huh. Sure he
> did.

That's what he said. Ask him.

He supports Trump. You support Trump. He knows that Liberals do not
support Trump, we attack Trump. So he erases our messages to leave a false
impression that no one ever complained about Trump so therefore he must be
perfect.

>>> Really? Where is that post? I want to read it myself, please. I
>>
>> You are not allowed to read it. McAams deleted it.
>
> Like I said, Marsh. I learned a long time ago not to ever take you at
> your word. Ever. I don't believe you.

Then ask McAdams to post the message here.

>>> learned long ago, from personal experience, never to trust you at your
>>> word.

>>> No, you do not "take it all".
>>
>> I always do. Bring it on.
>
> LOL! Why? So you can whine about being singled out and picked on some

I never said that I was the only one singled out. Liberals.

> more? So you can claim that everybody in here is "personally attacking

Not everybody. Just the Nazis and the Trolls.

> "you? You are a laughing stock, Marsh.
>

>>> Can't help you there President Trump hater, because there is no "military
>>> dictatorship" going on in this country.
>>>

>> Pay attention.
>
> Don't tell me to "pay attention" You need to get over yourself, liberal!

So, you attack me because I am a liberal, just to prove that everything
I said is true. Thanks, man.

John McAdams

Apr 9, 2018, 7:57:04 AM4/9/18
On 7 Apr 2018 22:34:53 -0400, Steve Barber <elpdr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Friday, April 6, 2018 at 9:57:33 PM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
>> On 4/5/2018 7:43 PM, Steve Barber wrote:
>>
>> You must be paranoid if you think I come here only to attack you? Can't
>> you see all the other messsage I post to other people?
>

> Nope. Nothing of the kind and I didn't say any such thing. However,
>"paranoid" describes you to the "T". You are constantly whining about
>people "personally attacking you" and "getting away with it because they
>are >John's 'minions' "! I have seen you personally attacking people at a
>constant level since I first started using the internet in 1997. It's 99%
>of what you do in here. All anyone has to do is look back through all the
>posts you have put here within this newsgroup. You are an instigator.
>

>> > It was about McAdams hypocrisy of discussing and allowing his
>> >
>> > What was that about reading English that you just said, above? Huh? Did
>> > .John say that Anthony Marsh, you, specifically, are not allowed to post
>> > anything political anymore?
>> >

>> Yes, in an e-mail.
>> Because I am a Liberal.
>
> Oh, sure. He singled you out because you are a liberal. Uh huh. Sure he
>did.

Every so often Tony posts a message that has nothing to do with the
assassination. Of course, these are "liberal" messages.

And of course I reject them, since they have nothing to do with the
assassination.

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Anthony Marsh

Apr 10, 2018, 11:49:18 AM4/10/18
This is what we call in the business a SIGNED confession. You just
admitted to STeve even if you didn't know who he is that what I told him
is accurate.

I don't see you deleting the messages by your minions or yourself which
are WAY off topic and have absolutely nothing to do with the JFK
assassination. Just for fun, try to relate Stormy Daniels to the JFK
assassination. Make sure you bring up Frick and Frack. Recommend that your
minions watch the CNN special The Kennedys because they brings up all the
hanky panky of ALL the Kennedys. I see them advertising the new movie
Chappaquiddick and wonder if the Mercers actually paid for it. I can't
remember which one is the crazier in the Mercer family, it it the father
or the daughter?