Oswald Is Guilty

David Von Pein

Jan 5, 2018, 3:04:51 PM1/5/18
Does the average researcher just simply ignore all of the evidence that
supports Oswald's lone guilt (and every bit of hard evidence supports it),
or is the idea of a conspiracy in JFK's assassination so ingrained into
subsequent generations of people since the event took place that they feel
they have no choice BUT to go with the flow and believe the conspiracy
theorists?

For I ask --- How could ALL of the following evidence against Lee Harvey
Oswald have been either fabricated, planted, distorted, or in some manner
faked....

http://Oswald-Is-Guilty.blogspot.com

mainframetech

Jan 6, 2018, 7:28:36 PM1/6/18
Without going to the link, if you keep repeating something often enough
people will believe it after a while because they think they heard it
somewhere and they think they have gotten corroboration for the false
fact.

Chris

claviger

Jan 6, 2018, 7:29:11 PM1/6/18
CTs believe all this evidence was preconceived and on standby if
necessary. The handy Magic Bullet is a remarkable anticipation they
expected a complete perforating projectile and had it available before
they knew which hospital the motorcade would choose. Who exactly had this
bullet in their pocket and knew where to place it? How did they know it
was necessary at Parkland ER since no autopsy took place until Bethesda?
The pathology team did not know about the throat wound until Saturday
morning. How did the conspiracy team know when and where to place it?

bigdog

Jan 6, 2018, 9:26:35 PM1/6/18
On Friday, January 5, 2018 at 3:04:51 PM UTC-5, David Von Pein wrote:
You points are well made but I am going to nitpick one thing. The evidence
overwhelmingly supports Oswald's guilt but I don't think it logically
supports his sole guilt. Theoretically, Oswald could have hatched the plot
sitting on a bar stool with a drinking buddy whose role it was to have a
getaway car waiting somewhere in Oak Cliff. That would constitute a
conspiracy. Under that scenario, the body of evidence would be exactly as
it is and we simply don't have evidence of the accomplice. Now of course I
don't believe for one minute that there was such an accomplice. I don't
even believe Oswald had a drinking buddy or that he was a barfly. I think
the way it should be stated is that the evidence is overwhelming that
Oswald was the assassin and there is no credible evidence that he had even
a single accomplice.

Anthony Marsh

Jan 7, 2018, 8:06:13 PM1/7/18
On 1/5/2018 3:04 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> Does the average researcher just simply ignore all of the evidence that
> supports Oswald's lone guilt (and every bit of hard evidence supports it),
> or is the idea of a conspiracy in JFK's assassination so ingrained into
> subsequent generations of people since the event took place that they feel
> they have no choice BUT to go with the flow and believe the conspiracy
> theorists?

Silly question. We consider it.
Did the average resarcher simply ignore all the evidence that Dreyfus
committed Treason? Maybe, but one person challenged it and proved that
Dreyfus was framed by the very people who had committed the crime.
YOU never question the government.

> For I ask --- How could ALL of the following evidence against Lee Harvey
> Oswald have been either fabricated, planted, distorted, or in some manner
> faked....
>
> http://Oswald-Is-Guilty.blogspot.com

How could all the evidence against Dreyfus been either fabricated,
planted, distorted, or in some manner
> faked....

NO answer? .crickets>

For extra credit (anyone)
How did the FBI frame the 5 Boston Bookies for the killing that their
assassin had done? No fair you FBI insiders spilling the beans here.

bigdog

Jan 7, 2018, 8:11:27 PM1/7/18
Really??? You've repeated your nonsense hundreds of times and still nobody
believes it.

David Von Pein

Jan 7, 2018, 8:17:12 PM1/7/18
On Saturday, January 6, 2018 at 9:26:35 PM UTC-5, bigdog wrote:
> On Friday, January 5, 2018 at 3:04:51 PM UTC-5, David Von Pein wrote:
> > Does the average researcher just simply ignore all of the evidence that
> > supports Oswald's lone guilt (and every bit of hard evidence supports it),
> > or is the idea of a conspiracy in JFK's assassination so ingrained into
> > subsequent generations of people since the event took place that they feel
> > they have no choice BUT to go with the flow and believe the conspiracy
> > theorists?
> >
> > For I ask --- How could ALL of the following evidence against Lee Harvey
> > Oswald have been either fabricated, planted, distorted, or in some manner
> > faked....
> >
> > http://Oswald-Is-Guilty.blogspot.com
>
> You points are well made but I am going to nitpick one thing. The evidence
> overwhelmingly supports Oswald's guilt but I don't think it logically
> supports his sole guilt.

I talk at some length about the point you raised concerning "sole guilt"
in the discussion linked below....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2017/12/lee-harvey-oswalds-guilt-part-2.html

Excerpt:

"In actuality, EVERY single item on my
list—individually—"SUPPORTS" (not "proves", but supports)
the conclusion that Oswald was the "Sole Assassin". And that's because
there is nothing ELSE on the table (evidence-wise) for consideration that
knocks the "Oswald Alone" theory out of contention. So, of course, each
item "supports" the overall notion that LHO was the ONLY killer. (What
else could such an array of "Oswald Did It" evidence "support"? His
complete INNOCENCE? LOL)" -- DVP

BOZ

Jan 7, 2018, 9:12:48 PM1/7/18
Yes. The average researcher just simply ignores all of the evidence that
supports Oswald's lone guilt. Yes.

BOZ

Jan 7, 2018, 9:12:57 PM1/7/18
Chris, did you do some ghostwriting for Yogi Berra?

BOZ

Jan 7, 2018, 9:13:10 PM1/7/18
On Saturday, January 6, 2018 at 8:28:36 PM UTC-4, mainframetech wrote:
How can a fact be false? Makes no sense.

BOZ

Jan 7, 2018, 9:13:30 PM1/7/18
Could have hatched? That's like Marsh saying the assassin was on the 7th
floor and entered the TSBD on November 21st. Who was Oswald's drinking
buddy? Bill Stuckey?

mainframetech

Jan 7, 2018, 9:15:21 PM1/7/18
On Saturday, January 6, 2018 at 9:26:35 PM UTC-5, bigdog wrote:
Save the consolation efforts. I've seen what you laughingly call a
list of evidence against Oswald, and there's nothing in that little list
that convicts him of anything. It certainly doesn't place him in the
window firing on the motorcade, that's for sure.

Chris

mainframetech

Jan 7, 2018, 9:15:55 PM1/7/18
Apparently you've been left out of the loop again. As a proud CT, I
have to tell you that I had nothing in the wings waiting for the murder.
However, the plotters might have planned to have something available at
Parkland hospital to leave on a gurney in hopes it would be found by the
suckers and thought to be from Oswald's gun. Were you aware that Jack
Ruby made a visit to the hospital that afternoon, and a reporter who knew
him saw him and spoke with him?

Chris

Anthony Marsh

Jan 8, 2018, 12:38:44 PM1/8/18
Well, there was no trial so the evidence was not tested. Need I remind you
that the HSCA reexamined the evidence still said that Oswald was guilty,
but this time that it was a conspiracy. One person can commit the crime,
but be part of a conspiracy. I reject the fairy tale that 2 shooters could
just be a coincidence. BTW. even if Oswald was a solo shooter, it could
still be a conspiracy, what they call a contract hit.

Anthony Marsh

Jan 8, 2018, 12:45:07 PM1/8/18
On 1/6/2018 7:29 PM, claviger wrote:
> On Friday, January 5, 2018 at 2:04:51 PM UTC-6, David Von Pein wrote:
>> Does the average researcher just simply ignore all of the evidence that
>> supports Oswald's lone guilt (and every bit of hard evidence supports it),
>> or is the idea of a conspiracy in JFK's assassination so ingrained into
>> subsequent generations of people since the event took place that they feel
>> they have no choice BUT to go with the flow and believe the conspiracy
>> theorists?
>>
>> For I ask --- How could ALL of the following evidence against Lee Harvey
>> Oswald have been either fabricated, planted, distorted, or in some manner
>> faked....
>>
>> http://Oswald-Is-Guilty.blogspot.com
>
> CTs believe all this evidence was preconceived and on standby if
> necessary. The handy Magic Bullet is a remarkable anticipation they

False. CE 399 does not have to be the Magic Bulllet. The FBI did't need
no damn stinkin Magic Bullet. CE 399 could be a bullet that fell out of
JFK or out of Connally.

> expected a complete perforating projectile and had it available before
> they knew which hospital the motorcade would choose. Who exactly had this

Silly. Ruby when to Parkland after JFK arrived there.

> bullet in their pocket and knew where to place it? How did they know it

No, that's the problem. He put it on the wrong stretcher. That gave away
the whole game.

> was necessary at Parkland ER since no autopsy took place until Bethesda?

They didn't know that at the time. They expected the autopsy would be
done at Pakland. That's the law.

> The pathology team did not know about the throat wound until Saturday
> morning. How did the conspiracy team know when and where to place it?

Why would they care about the throat wound?
The conspiracy did not know and placed it on the wrong gurney.
Like taping the door the wrong way at Watergate. Might as well confess
right then and there.

bigdog

Jan 9, 2018, 7:45:22 AM1/9/18
What we can say based on the body of evidence is that Oswald was guilty,
there is no evidence that anybody else was guilty, but that doesn't prove
there wasn't anybody else. Proving a negative is problematic which is why
we can't say it has been proven that no one else was involved, only that
there is no evidence anyone else was involved.

To draw an analogy, until 1930 there was no evidence of the existence of
Pluto. Pluto existed all that time but we had no idea it was out there
until it was Clyde Tombaugh discovered it. So while prior to 1930 there
was no evidence Pluto existed, no one had proven it didn't exist.

BOZ

Jan 9, 2018, 7:45:48 AM1/9/18
beside the point, immaterial, not pertinent, not germane, off the subject,
unconnected, unrelated, peripheral, extraneous, inapposite, inapplicable

bigdog

Jan 9, 2018, 8:03:44 AM1/9/18
The adults are trying to have an intelligent conversation. This doesn't
concern you.

Anthony Marsh

Jan 9, 2018, 8:27:43 AM1/9/18
No such thing.
Stop the slander.

chucksch...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2018, 8:38:47 AM1/9/18
Might've. Could've. It's possible. Maybe. I believe. I don't believe. It's
plausible. Perhaps. Not out of the question. Faked. Forged. Planted.
Altered.

Find a Mainframetech post longer than just a few words and have fun
counting how often those words appear. Compete with your friends.

The winner gets to accompany Chris to Ground Zero on September 11th and
Dealey Plaza on November 22nd and scream epitaphs at people through
bullhorns. Good times.

Bonus trip: Enjoy an April day in beautiful Oklahoma City with Chris as he
hands out pamphlets for his 'Timothy McVeigh was Railroaded' campaign.

claviger

Jan 9, 2018, 1:11:23 PM1/9/18
On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 8:15:55 PM UTC-6, mainframetech wrote:
Thank you for confirming this statement as a fact: "CTs believe all this
evidence was preconceived and on standby if necessary."

> Were you aware that Jack Ruby made a visit to the hospital that afternoon,
> and a reporter who knew him saw him and spoke with him?
> Chris

Yes. What if he was stopped and frisked by a SSA who would have no idea
who he was or what he is doing inside the ER? One SSA even punched out a
FBI agent who tried to enter the ER at Parkland.

GKnoll

Jan 9, 2018, 1:15:42 PM1/9/18
It is just as incredulous of you to think that there was not a conspiracy.
You always ignore the fact that Jack Ruby killed Oswald two days later in
the basement of the police station. That is some pretty strong evidence of
a conspiracy. The tip of the ice berg actually. It is the Jack Ruby link
that leads to the truth in this case.

So I suggest you stop being self-righteous about your position. There is
absolutely no reason that you have to allow you to be self-righteous in
your position. Being so, just makes it clear that you are not objective.

Jason Burke

Jan 9, 2018, 9:37:44 PM1/9/18
But your beloved "acoustic evidence" has been shot down six ways from
Sunday, Anthony Anthony.

Anthony Marsh

Jan 9, 2018, 9:48:44 PM1/9/18
Scream what?

We had a rally here in Boston and I didn't scream out anything. Just
pointed out that the CIA will always cover up anything, even the
Peloponnesian War.

Steve BH

Jan 9, 2018, 9:49:04 PM1/9/18
And why is the last different than some FBI agent just waltzing
unannounced into the Oval Office?

Anthony Marsh

Jan 9, 2018, 10:43:52 PM1/9/18
False logic.

bigdog

Jan 10, 2018, 4:51:23 PM1/10/18
On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 1:15:42 PM UTC-5, GKnoll wrote:
> On 1/5/2018 2:04 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> > Does the average researcher just simply ignore all of the evidence that
> > supports Oswald's lone guilt (and every bit of hard evidence supports it),
> > or is the idea of a conspiracy in JFK's assassination so ingrained into
> > subsequent generations of people since the event took place that they feel
> > they have no choice BUT to go with the flow and believe the conspiracy
> > theorists?
> >
> > For I ask --- How could ALL of the following evidence against Lee Harvey
> > Oswald have been either fabricated, planted, distorted, or in some manner
> > faked....
> >
> > http://Oswald-Is-Guilty.blogspot.com
> >

> It is just as incredulous of you to think that there was not a conspiracy.
> You always ignore the fact that Jack Ruby killed Oswald two days later in
> the basement of the police station. That is some pretty strong evidence of
> a conspiracy. The tip of the ice berg actually. It is the Jack Ruby link
> that leads to the truth in this case.

While that might be a reason to suspect conspiracy, it is not evidence of
a conspiracy. Knowing just that fact, one could not rule out that Ruby
killed Oswald to silence him nor could one rule out that Ruby killed
Oswald out of rage. Once we learn the circumstances Ruby's movements prior
to arriving in the basement garage, it looks less and less like a
conspiracy. He was at home watching TV in his underwear when he got a call
that one of his strippers needed money wired. He brought his dog along. He
did not get to the garage at the announced time of Oswald's transfer. He
was at the Western Union office minutes before Oswald was led out. He
entered the garage just seconds before Oswald was led out.

> So I suggest you stop being self-righteous about your position. There is
> absolutely no reason that you have to allow you to be self-righteous in
> your position. Being so, just makes it clear that you are not objective.

DVP simply knows he is right. And he is right.

Anthony Marsh

Jan 11, 2018, 8:45:17 AM1/11/18
On 1/9/2018 9:49 PM, Steve BH wrote:
> And why is the last different than some FBI agent just waltzing
> unannounced into the Oval Office?

Without quoting you've lost the context. I think he was referring to the
FBI agent walking into the operating room while they were trying to save
OSWALD's life. He might have been another Jack Ruby sent to silence
Oswald.

Anthony Marsh

Jan 11, 2018, 8:49:25 AM1/11/18
Nope. I shot down Ramsey's panel.
W&A stand by their work and even think the grassy knoll shot hit.
Have you ever read Don Thomas's work?

OHLeeRedux

Jan 11, 2018, 9:50:41 PM1/11/18
No. You never did any such thing. And we all know it.