Interviews With Paul Bentley & M.N. McDonald

David Von Pein

Jun 20, 2018, 3:13:13 PM6/20/18

Mark

Jun 21, 2018, 5:42:16 PM6/21/18
On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 2:13:13 PM UTC-5, David Von Pein wrote:
> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2012/03/nick-mcdonald-and-paul-bentley.html
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KFei3W7bGOczREYm9aaTZVMjg/view

Thank you for sharing that.

As always, when I hear or see the words and body language of Dallas cops
on and after 11/22, they pass the basic smell test. Shame on those who
have tried to smear their names for going on 55 years now.

Cops who were members of a department that was swamped by the death of a
president? Yes.

Bad cops who helped frame LHO and let the real killer of JFK and one of
their own walk free? No.

McDonald and Bentley helped capture JFK and Tippit's murderer. For that,
they are American heroes. Mark

David Von Pein

Jun 21, 2018, 5:44:14 PM6/21/18
An Amazon review for Nick McDonald's book "Oswald And I"....

"This book was written by my Dad....

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/061584023X

....I was eleven yrs old when I was sent home from school & had to face a
frantic Mom waiting to hear if my Dad was even coming home from his job as
a patrol officer that day. It still seems like yesterday when Dad walked
through the front door, with that visable [sic] long wound on his face,
from the struggle with a man in the Texas Theatre that he had just
arrested. (The arrest warrant is signed by my Dad). As in most police
incidents, each officer has a partner, and after the struggle/arrest of
Oswald, other officers rushed in to assist Dad soon after this scuffle (as
soon as they could). I am very proud to have been raised by such a
respected man and officer of the law and this historic/infamous day will
never be forgetten. Dad, as the book states, had MANY reasons to believe
Oswald acted alone. There will always be conspiracy theories. So be it. I
hope others enjoy the read as much as so many have already." -- An "Amazon
Customer"; June 17, 2018

BOZ

Jun 22, 2018, 7:08:23 PM6/22/18
MCDONALD ALMOST BECAME OSWALD'S THIRD MURDER VICTIM OF THE DAY. DON WILLIS
IS STILL LOOKING FOR OSWALD'S MOVIE TICKET.

Anthony Marsh

Jun 23, 2018, 12:21:47 PM6/23/18
Appeal to emotion? WHo said McDonald did anything wrong? He could have
shot Oswald, but he didn't. Now, if Oswald were black . . .

Anthony Marsh

Jun 23, 2018, 12:22:09 PM6/23/18
On 6/21/2018 5:42 PM, Mark wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 2:13:13 PM UTC-5, David Von Pein wrote:
>> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2012/03/nick-mcdonald-and-paul-bentley.html
>>
>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KFei3W7bGOczREYm9aaTZVMjg/view
>
> Thank you for sharing that.
>
> As always, when I hear or see the words and body language of Dallas cops
> on and after 11/22, they pass the basic smell test. Shame on those who
> have tried to smear their names for going on 55 years now.

That's a weird appeal to authority. You really want to open up a
discussion about dirty cops? I've known a few. Like the cop in Medford who
robbed the bank and then killed his fellow cop when he cheated on dividing
the loot.

> Cops who were members of a department that was swamped by the death of a
> president? Yes.
>
> Bad cops who helped frame LHO and let the real killer of JFK and one of
> their own walk free? No.

I never said that. Some people have that theory.

> McDonald and Bentley helped capture JFK and Tippit's murderer. For that,
> they are American heroes. Mark

Tippit was a hero too. How dare you leave him out.

BTW, how did McDonald capture JFK?

BOZ

Jun 24, 2018, 10:17:02 PM6/24/18
NOW, IF OSWALD WERE BLACK.... HE WOULD HAVE HAD A BIRTH CERTIFICATE THAT
SAID HE WAS BORN IN HAWAII.

BOZ

Jun 24, 2018, 10:17:14 PM6/24/18
DIRTY COPS? OFFICER MICHAEL DOWD USED TO SHOWER THREE TIMES A DAY.