Oliver Stone is a rookie

Ramon F Herrera

Oct 18, 2018, 2:35:23 PM10/18/18
to Anthony Marsh
Our most respected and admired Oliver Stone, the man who singlehandedly
forced the Big Dump from 2039 to 2017 is nonetheless a rookie.

No, I am not going to debate the script, story, artistic license, etc.
That has been done to death. I would like to refer to my specialty:
creating a 3D model of the TSBD and surroundings of a fidelity that the
world has never witnessed.

But first, check out the Coke machine, and the cute girl in roller
skates, those models are almost ready:

Poster:
https://sketchfab.com/models/90767858e59e4b45b5e3076bbc92becf

Coca-Cola Vending Machine:
https://sketchfab.com/models/f2d31eb0ddac4d21944df7dcc4af6d28

Reference images:
https://goo.gl/QUiJsZ

Since I am beginning to like vintage Americana, I figure that the next
challenge for the JFK Numbers team of designers should be what had me
puzzled for a long time. Honestly, I said: what the heck is that, a
condom dispensing machine?

Well, an expert lady clarified the doubt, the contraption is a "Stoner
Theater Candy Vending Machine"

Back to the rookies that Stone hired for scenography duties.

Images No 1 & 2: Crappy quality, from the Mary Ferrell Foundation site:

https://goo.gl/CMX4Ef
[these are the reference files used by the designers that work for *you*]

#FreeTheFiles
"Mr. Bradford, tear down that paywall!"

Image No. 3, however is of excellent quality. If you zoom in, you can
see that the real model had 8 dispensers, perfectly symmetrical. It has
been reported that Lee was in the lunch room drinking a Coke and eating
candy.

Image No. 4 is from the "JFK" movie. Notice that the candy machine is of
the wrong model.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Z3u3di-iI

Shame on you, Ollie. Next time, hire the real professionals, those
focused on accuracy (and hence, The Truth) to a fault. Our distances and
angles are not for sale at any price.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

Ramon F Herrera

Oct 20, 2018, 5:55:09 PM10/20/18
to Anthony Marsh
On 10/18/2018 1:35 PM, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
> Our most respected and admired Oliver Stone, the man who singlehandedly
> forced the Big Dump from 2039 to 2017 is nonetheless a rookie.
>
> No, I am not going to debate the script, story, artistic license, etc.
> That has been done to death. I would like to refer to my specialty:
> creating a 3D model of the TSBD and surroundings of a fidelity that the
> world has never witnessed.
>
> But first, check out the Coke machine, and the cute girl in roller
> skates, those models are ready:
>
> Coca-Cola Poster:
> https://sketchfab.com/models/90767858e59e4b45b5e3076bbc92becf
>
> Trash Can:
> https://sketchfab.com/models/cb1176fc16594615bd4c2357c9678a41
>
> Coca-Cola Vending Machine:
> https://sketchfab.com/models/f2d31eb0ddac4d21944df7dcc4af6d28
>
> Reference images:
> ???? https://goo.gl/QUiJsZ
>
> Since I am beginning to like vintage Americana, I figure that the next
> challenge for the JFK Numbers team of designers should be what had me
> puzzled for a long time. Honestly, I said: what the heck is that, a
> condom dispensing machine?
>
> Well, an expert lady clarified the doubt, the contraption is a "Stoner
> Theater Candy Vending Machine"
>
> Back to the rookies that Stone hired for scenography duties.
>
> Images No 1 & 2: Crappy quality, from the Mary Ferrell Foundation site:
>
> https://goo.gl/CMX4Ef
> [these are the reference files used by the designers that work for *you*]
>
> #FreeTheFiles
> "Mr. Bradford, tear down that paywall!"
>
> Image No. 3, however is of excellent quality. If you zoom in, you can
> see that the real model had 8 dispensers, perfectly symmetrical. It has
> been reported that Lee was in the lunch room drinking a Coke and eating
> candy.
>
> Image No. 4 is from the "JFK" movie. Notice that the candy machine is of
> the wrong model.
>
> ???? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Z3u3di-iI
>
> Shame on you, Ollie. Next time, hire the real professionals, those
> focused on accuracy (and hence, The Truth) to a fault. Our distances and
> angles are not for sale at any price.
>
> -Ramon
> JFK Numbers

Now the awful, disappointing news. I am pretty sure that most of you
folks could have predicted it.

Check out the material that the JFK Designers have to work with, in all
the TSBD:

https://goo.gl/hPdD1Q

after the Stoner Candy machine (a job very similar, with a lot more
detail to the Coke dispenser) is done, the next in line is...

[Prepare to be underwhelmed]

https://goo.gl/N5hwuU

Not exactly Disneyland, Universal Studios or NASA, is it?

I guess that I will tell one of the designer:

"Make one box. Next, make 4,000 copies and stack them on top of each other".

Obviously, the really critical ones are those located in the sniper's
nest. We are leaving that room for last, after our skills are finally
honed.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

Ramon F Herrera

Oct 21, 2018, 2:37:11 PM10/21/18
On 10/18/2018 1:35 PM, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
> Our most respected and admired Oliver Stone, the man who singlehandedly
> forced the Big Dump from 2039 to 2017 is nonetheless a rookie.
> No, I am not going to debate the script, story, artistic license, etc.
> That has been done to death. I would like to refer to my specialty:
> creating a 3D model of the TSBD and surroundings of a fidelity that the
> world has never witnessed.
>
> But first, check out the Coke machine and the cute girl in roller
> skates in all their precise, beautiful glory. As you can see, those models are ready for prime time:
>
> Trash Can:
> https://sketchfab.com/models/cb1176fc16594615bd4c2357c9678a41
>
> Coca-Cola Poster:
> https://sketchfab.com/models/90767858e59e4b45b5e3076bbc92becf
>
> Coca-Cola Vending Machine, Star of the Show:
> https://sketchfab.com/models/f2d31eb0ddac4d21944df7dcc4af6d28
>
> Reference images:
>  https://goo.gl/QUiJsZ
>
> Since I am beginning to like vintage Americana, I figure that the next
> challenge for the JFK Numbers team of designers should be what had me
> puzzled for a long time. Honestly, I said: what the heck is that, a
> condom dispensing machine?
>
> Well, an expert lady clarified the doubt, the contraption is a "Stoner
> Theater Candy Vending Machine"
>
> Back to the rookies that Stone hired for scenography duties.
>
> Images No 1 & 2: Crappy quality, from the Mary Ferrell Foundation site:
>
> https://goo.gl/CMX4Ef
> [these are the reference files used by the designers that work for *you*]
>
> #FreeTheFiles
> "Mr. Bradford, tear down that paywall!"
>
> Image No. 3, however is of excellent quality. If you zoom in, you can
> see that the real model had 8 dispensers, perfectly symmetrical. It has
> been reported that Lee was in the lunch room drinking a Coke and eating
> candy.
>
> Image No. 4 is from the "JFK" movie. Notice that the candy machine is of
> the wrong model. That insufferable commie, Hugo-lover used the one with dispensers for 7 candies and 2 mints. The horror, the humanity!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Z3u3di-iI
>
> Shame on you, Ollie. Next time hire the real professionals, those
> focused on accuracy (and hence, The Truth) to a fault. Our distances and
> angles are not for sale at any price.
>
> -Ramon
> JFK Numbers

Now comes the Big Question: What color should exhibit the candy machine
of *your* 3D model? You see, the Coke contraption was easy, since the
days they invented an overweight Santa, North Pole and all that crap
that they parade every Christmas, the Coca-Cola Company has had the maxim:

"Better red that dead"

Most of the Stoner models you find on the Internet are red as well. They
are the clear majority. However, an Authoritative Source enters the
debate. They prefer to be dead than red:

http://vintage-restorations.net/index.php/candy

Vintage Restorations, the one company that prides itself of their museum
quality. I was afflicted by a severe sticker shock, until I realized
than my (our, your) apparatus won't be made of metal, glass and and
plastic, but cheap bites.

Let me ask: Should we follow the Trumpians, who believe in mob rule?

Or the Elitist Libs, who always refer to the Authoritative Sources?

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

bigdog

Oct 22, 2018, 10:38:23 AM10/22/18
On Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 2:35:23 PM UTC-4, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
> Our most respected and admired Oliver Stone, the man who singlehandedly
> forced the Big Dump from 2039 to 2017 is nonetheless a rookie.
>
> No, I am not going to debate the script, story, artistic license, etc.
> That has been done to death. I would like to refer to my specialty:
> creating a 3D model of the TSBD and surroundings of a fidelity that the
> world has never witnessed.

So far all you've done is talk about creating a 3D model of the TSBD and
surroundings. You have produced nothing. Would you like to hear about the
rocket I am building that is going to take me to the moon.

> But first, check out the Coke machine, and the cute girl in roller
> skates, those models are almost ready:
>
> Poster:
> https://sketchfab.com/models/90767858e59e4b45b5e3076bbc92becf
>
> Coca-Cola Vending Machine:
> https://sketchfab.com/models/f2d31eb0ddac4d21944df7dcc4af6d28
>
> Reference images:
> https://goo.gl/QUiJsZ
>
> Since I am beginning to like vintage Americana, I figure that the next
> challenge for the JFK Numbers team of designers should be what had me
> puzzled for a long time. Honestly, I said: what the heck is that, a
> condom dispensing machine?
>
> Well, an expert lady clarified the doubt, the contraption is a "Stoner
> Theater Candy Vending Machine"
>
> Back to the rookies that Stone hired for scenography duties.
>
> Images No 1 & 2: Crappy quality, from the Mary Ferrell Foundation site:
>
> https://goo.gl/CMX4Ef
> [these are the reference files used by the designers that work for *you*]
>
> #FreeTheFiles
> "Mr. Bradford, tear down that paywall!"
>
> Image No. 3, however is of excellent quality. If you zoom in, you can
> see that the real model had 8 dispensers, perfectly symmetrical. It has
> been reported that Lee was in the lunch room drinking a Coke and eating
> candy.

Nobody reported that. Oswald claimed that during interrogation. He was
lying his ass off. We have ample evidence he was on the 6th floor firing
the fatal shots at JFK.

> Image No. 4 is from the "JFK" movie. Notice that the candy machine is of
> the wrong model.

As if that is important.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Z3u3di-iI
>
> Shame on you, Ollie. Next time, hire the real professionals, those
> focused on accuracy (and hence, The Truth) to a fault. Our distances and
> angles are not for sale at any price.

Given all the misinformation that the movie contained, I think we can
overlook the model of the vending machine.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 22, 2018, 10:41:48 AM10/22/18
Silly. Why not use a real Coca-Cola Machine?

Ramon F Herrera

Oct 22, 2018, 7:34:31 PM10/22/18
On 10/20/2018 4:55 PM, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
> Obviously, the really critical ones are those located in the sniper's
> nest. We are leaving that room for last, after our skills are finally
> honed.

Finely honed.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

Ramon F Herrera

Oct 23, 2018, 11:11:31 AM10/23/18
to Anthony Marsh
On 10/22/2018 9:38 AM, Large Dog wrote:
> So far all you've done is talk about creating a 3D model of the TSBD and
> surroundings. You have produced nothing.

That claim may be numerically ascertained. See the word under my name
below? I only deal with N-u-m-b-e-r-s

- Computer Simulation No. 1, ABC News, 2003
Number of Files Releases to The People: 0
Number of e-mails reporting progress to The People: 0

- Computer Simulation No. 2, PBS Nova, 2013
Number of Files Released to The People (donated to JFK Numbers, in
its capacity of genuine representative of The People): 1
Number of e-mails reporting progress to The People: 0

- Computer Simulations No. 3, John Orr and Larry Schnapf
Number of Files Released to The People: 0 (*)
Number of e-mails reporting progress to The People: 0 (all e-mails
are CAPA internal)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH_r1uDCa88&t=143s
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/CAPA-October-Update.png

- Computer Simulation No. 4, the last ever, the Herrera Model
Number of Files Releases to The People: 573 plus new versions
Number of e-mails reporting progress to The People: Lots, since
2015, lost track. See some of the earliest below:

http://jfkfacts.org/dale-myers-on-the-state-of-the-jfk-case/#comment-831918

http://jfkfacts.org/dale-myers-on-the-state-of-the-jfk-case/#comment-831805

http://jfkfacts.org/dale-myers-on-the-state-of-the-jfk-case/#comment-832751

http://jfkfacts.org/dale-myers-on-the-state-of-the-jfk-case/#comment-832543

"There will be 3 types of numbers:

(1) Immutable: Distances between buildings, heights, etc. Those can be
checked by any visitor.

(2) Within a narrow range: the position of the limo at each time.
Estimated. Extracted from the Z film and other sources.

(3) The location of the shooters: all the way from sniper???s nest alone,
to the water drain, to flying saucers.

We promise to keep (1) accurate (*), we promise to do our best with (2)
-helped by experts- and only you have control over (3).

(*) And you will keep us honest."

http://jfkfacts.org/dale-myers-on-the-state-of-the-jfk-case/#comment-832831

As you can see, this all began when I attempted to impress a chick,
Leslie Sharp (not her real name). She was sort of our secretary those
pioneering days.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

(*) My former e-boss Larry brags about those files being proprietary, as
if that is something to be proud of, sent me a cease and desist
threatening e-mail which I *may* publish.

Ramon F Herrera

Oct 23, 2018, 11:13:04 AM10/23/18
On 10/22/2018 9:38 AM, Perrote wrote:
> So far all you've done is talk about creating a 3D model of the TSBD and
> surroundings. You have produced nothing.

As long as we are on the topic...

- Number of Files released by the Boston University trio of
"scientists", Greg Mahoney, James Pokines and Dr. Peter Cummings to the
world scientific community: 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhX1yiJ_8-0

- Number of Files Related to the Cranium Injuries Released by JFK
Numbers: 100% (by definition those files belong to you)

https://goo.gl/cZ7Axr

For more info, see this thread:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/p1O9gjwZpZc/jxGykD7nDQAJ

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

Jason Burke

Oct 24, 2018, 10:03:28 AM10/24/18
Do you have *any* idea what you're talking about?

Ramon F Herrera

Nov 2, 2018, 10:06:48 AM11/2/18
On 10/24/2018 9:03 AM, Jason Burke wrote:

> Do you have *any* idea what you're talking about?

For one of many possible answers, read the thread

"For Your Eagle Eyes Only"

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

Jason Burke

Nov 2, 2018, 11:43:42 PM11/2/18
So, no. Thank you.

Ace Kefford

Nov 14, 2018, 10:45:15 AM11/14/18
On Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 2:35:23 PM UTC-4, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
Next year he has to watch out for the sophomore slump.