A Talk With Mary Moorman

David Von Pein

Apr 30, 2017, 10:54:19 PM4/30/17

Robert Harris

May 1, 2017, 4:33:15 PM5/1/17
David Von Pein wrote:
> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2017/04/my-conversation-with-mary-moorman.html

Listen to Gerald Posner and ONLY consider the earliest
statements, before the witness has read about the incident
and been influenced by others.

This is from Mary Moorman's interview by WFAA 11/22/63

“There was three or four real close together. And it must
have been the first one that shot him, because that was the
time I took the picture and during that time, after I took
the picture, and the shots were still being fired, I decided
I better get on the ground.”

Robert Harris

Edward Bauer

May 1, 2017, 4:42:52 PM5/1/17
On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 10:54:19 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2017/04/my-conversation-with-mary-moorman.html

Good informative post, David. Thanks for the link.

olde...@gmail.com

May 1, 2017, 10:48:01 PM5/1/17
I would have asked Mary a heck of a lot more questions than you did,
David. Questions that have arisen over the years from things other
witnesses have said about the moments before, during & after the shooting
of JFK & John Connally.

Things like:

-Did Mary notice or hear a train moving across the triple overpass?
-Did Mary hear any helicopters or aircraft flying in the sky near her at
the time of the ambush?
-Did Mary see or hear the epileptic episode?
-Did Mary notice the umbrella man or the dark complected man standing near
him on the sidewalk across the street from Mary?
-Did Mary see any Elm Street witnesses flee the area on top of the triple
overpass?
-Was Mary sprayed or hit by wound debris?
-Did Mary hear escort motorcycles backfiring prior to the shooting?

Stuff like that, David. Your few questions with a major assassination
witness are about as lame as the fellow that curates the 6th floor museum.
Are you after his lame job?

Brad Milch

olde...@gmail.com

May 1, 2017, 10:49:54 PM5/1/17
Here's a couple more questions you should have asked Mary Moorman, David:

- Did Mary see the JFK limo stop?
- Did Mary see men run around the limo with weapons?
- Did Mary see any men run up the grassy knoll with weapons?
- Did Mary smell or see any gunsmoke lingering in the air?
- Did Mary notice a green rambler station wagon briefly pause across
the street from her, honk & take on a passenger running down to it from
the knoll?
- Did Mary notice the yellow paint stripes on her side of Elm Street &
did she get yellow paint on her shoes?
- Did Mary take a good look at her photo before she let Jim Featherstone
take it from her? (there's a big debate online over Mary's photo being switched with the Babushka Lady's photo)
- Was Mary ever threatened by anyone after the ambush?
- Did Mary see any men riding on the bumper of JFK's car prior to & after
the shooting?
- Did Mary think any of the shots she heard originated inside JFK's limo
or the SS vehicle immediately behind it?
- Mary was standing between two Elm St. storm drains; did Mary think any
of the shots came from either of them?
- Did Mary notice Abraham Zapruder & his filming partner Marilyn Sitzman
filming JFK's car directly across the street from her & Jean Hill?

Maybe you can ask her these questions again if Mary Moorman still
communicates with you, David. C'mon, make your interviews meaningful to a
global audience still interested in the JFK cold case....

Sincerely,

Brad Milch

John McAdams

May 1, 2017, 10:51:00 PM5/1/17
Don't just brag about your interview, post a transcript or link to the
audio.

What did she say that you found significant.

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

GKnoll

May 1, 2017, 11:16:27 PM5/1/17
On 5/1/2017 3:42 PM, Edward Bauer wrote:
> On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 10:54:19 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
>> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2017/04/my-conversation-with-mary-moorman.html

It is a good thing I read these post now and then. I can tell that when
I am not around the facts get completely lost.

David Von Pein, you ask LEADING questions of an 80+ year old woman. That
is not how it is done.

Second, as in your "common sense" thread, you show that you are not a
photo analyst. The Moorman photo shows missing skull in the front of JFK's
head, proving that Mary took her photo AFTER the frontal blow-out caused
by the 313 shot. (You really should have known this)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-587WLV_5gFw/UchUK2ICRvI/AAAAAAAABmc/JmhPtQc3GRM/s1600/moormanfullheadcropnega.png

Anthony Marsh

May 2, 2017, 7:14:33 PM5/2/17
On 5/1/2017 4:33 PM, Robert Harris wrote:
> David Von Pein wrote:
>> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2017/04/my-conversation-with-mary-moorman.html
>>

> Listen to Gerald Posner and ONLY consider the earliest statements,

FUCK Posner and the horse he rode in on.
Listen to a real expert such as Loftus.

> before the witness has read about the incident and been influenced by
> others.
>
> This is from Mary Moorman's interview by WFAA 11/22/63
>
> “There was three or four real close together. And it must have been the
> first one that shot him, because that was the time I took the picture
> and during that time, after I took the picture, and the shots were still
> being fired, I decided I better get on the ground.”

Never rely on witnesses. Especially when you misquote them.

> Robert Harris

David Von Pein

May 2, 2017, 9:47:44 PM5/2/17
Gee, Brad. Could you be just a *little* bit more obnoxious and insulting?
Jesus H. Christ!

FWIW, I wanted to ask her more questions. But the ones I did ask her on
4/28/17 were ones I rattled off in very short order that evening, and I
didn't want her to think I was "pumping" or "grilling" her with one
question right after another. So I begged off after a few questions.

If you want to pump her with more questions, feel free. She's on Facebook
(that's where I talked to her). Here she is....

https://www.facebook.com/maryann.krahmer

And why on Earth would I have asked Mary whether she heard or saw a train
on the overpass at the time of the shooting? Since we have this photo that
proves there was definitely NO TRAIN there at 12:30, a question like that
would be a totally useless one....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6kYzhJGqq2M/TJa_33_avoI/AAAAAAAAFYE/Rg2fofVn0nU/s4700/AltgensUnderpassPhotoFull.jpg

Anthony Marsh

May 3, 2017, 11:01:24 AM5/3/17
On 5/1/2017 11:16 PM, GKnoll wrote:
> On 5/1/2017 3:42 PM, Edward Bauer wrote:
>> On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 10:54:19 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
>>> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2017/04/my-conversation-with-mary-moorman.html
>>>

> It is a good thing I read these post now and then. I can tell that when
> I am not around the facts get completely lost.
>
> David Von Pein, you ask LEADING questions of an 80+ year old woman. That
> is not how it is done.

WHo is this 100+ year old woman and why didn't YOU ask her to clarify
what she meant? How old was she when first questioned?
Were there any 100+ year old witnesses in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63?

> Second, as in your "common sense" thread, you show that you are not a
> photo analyst. The Moorman photo shows missing skull in the front of
> JFK's head, proving that Mary took her photo AFTER the frontal blow-out
> caused by the 313 shot. (You really should have known this)
>
> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-587WLV_5gFw/UchUK2ICRvI/AAAAAAAABmc/JmhPtQc3GRM/s1600/moormanfullheadcropnega.png

Show me this missing skull.
You know the WC defenders here would explain that JFK was always missing
that piece of skull.
My proof that the Moorman photo was taken just after the head shot is
not based on Pareidolia. It is based on photogrammetry.

http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/moorman.htm

A Photogrammetric Method to Calculate When the Moorman 5 Photo Was Exposed

Some researchers have expressed interest in determining exactly when
the Moorman Polaroid of the grassy knoll was exposed in relation to the
Zapruder film. A few careless researchers have even claimed that the
Moorman photo was exposed BEFORE the head shot at Z-313. In the past I
have shown by examination of the Presidential limousine that the Moorman
photo was taken at about Z-315.7. I can also prove when the Moorman
photo was exposed by examining objects other than the limousine.
In this case, we can see DPD motorcyclist Hargis' white helmet in
the sprocket hole area of Z-313 and also at the extreme right of a full
frame copy of the Moorman Polaroid. The fixed object in the background
to use as a tie point is Mary Moorman, who can also be seen in the
sprocket hole area of Z-313. She did not move while taking her
photograph.
First we place the limousine in the proper position on Elm Street.
Due to the blurring of Z-313 and the inherent inaccuracy of most maps,
we can only get the limousine close to its true location with a margin
of error of about 6 inches. 6 inches is also the size of each pixel on
my computer map, so I have placed the limousine to within 6 inches of
its true location in the file named PLAZA313.GIF . One key to locating
the position of the limousine is to draw a straight line from the right
front bumper at approximately a 45 degree angle towards the pergola. The
line should intersect the east edge of the north run of the retaining wall
before the retaining wall intersects (like an upside down Y) with the
adjoining wall. The limousine is about 6 and 1/2 feet wide and about 21
feet long. At Z-313 the right front edge of the limousine is about 15 feet
away from the north curb of Elm Street. The right rear edge of the
limousine is about 15 and 1/2 feet away from the north curb.
Now that the limousine has been placed on the map, a straight line can
be drawn from Zapruder's camera position to Mary Moorman's camera
position. In the file named ZAP313P.GIF that line is represented by a
purple line in the sprocket hole area. Hargis' white helmet is just to
the left of that line, or generally east of the line. Mary Moorman was
standing about 3 feet away from the curb. The line just barely falls
behind the left rear edge of the trunk of the limousine. Hargis is about
11 feet away from the south curb of Elm Street. A small dot on the map
touching the line from Zapruder to Moorman represents Hargis' helmet.
Next, the Moorman photo is examined. When a line if drawn from
Moorman to the point of intersection of the retaining wall with the
adjoining wall, the line touches the back of Hargis' helmet. In the file
named MOORMANP.GIF that line is represented by a purple line. Thus in
the Moorman photo, we see that Hargis is to the west of the line. Thus
Hargis' helmet is farther to the west in the Moorman Polaroid than in
Z-313. I will not argue the scientific proof here to prove that when an
object is in a different place at a different time that it has traveled
a certain distance. See Euclid for that.
If the line from Moorman to the retaining wall intersection had been
to the east of the line from Zapruder to Moorman, then the Moorman photo
would have been taken before or at approximately the same time as Z-313,
as Hargis is clearly seen in all films moving in the same direction as
the motorcade at this point, generally east to west. But we know that
the line from Moorman to the retaining wall intersection is to the west
of the line from Zapruder to Moorman. Thus, Hargis' position in the
Moorman photo is at a time later than Z-313.
But, how much later? A rough estimate can be made by measuring the
distance between the lines at 11 feet from the curb, which measures the
travel path of Hargis's helmet from Z-313 to the Moorman photo. This
distance is approximately 18 inches. Hargis's helmet is approximately 1
foot long, so the total distance covered is about 2.5 feet. Although the
Alvarez study showed that the Presidential limousine slowed from
approximately 12 MPH to approximately 8 MPH at about Z-300, the escort
motorcycles kept traveling at about 12 MPH, which is equal to about 17.6
FPS. In fact, in the Nix film we see that Hargis keeps pace with the
limousine, staying ahead of Martin to his left and gaining on the
limousine.

2.5 ft/17.6 fps = 0.142 secs.
0.142 secs. * 18.3 frames per sec. = 2.6 frames
313 + 2.6 = 315.6

Thus it has been shown that the Moorman photo was taken at about Z-315.6
QED

Jason Burke

May 3, 2017, 9:14:07 PM5/3/17

olde...@gmail.com

May 3, 2017, 9:46:24 PM5/3/17
@David Von Pein:

Go easy on me, southpaw. Keep in mind that the Gestapo that runs Ed Forum
tired of me constantly defending you & booted me out (lol).

What ask Mary Moorman about the train moving across the triple underpass?
Because she was there, mere yards from that spot. The WC contains
testimony from a Dallas police officer that was stationed on top of the
overpass claiming a train passing him blocked his view of the shooting.
His testimony is still there. The government never offered a retraction.
Who to believe, the police officer's testimony or films & photos that have
been globally accused of being doctoring victims?

Asking Mary could clear things up for a lot of folks. She was there, we
weren't.

Thank you for the link to Mary on Facebook. I may join & ask her some
questions, but her answers would mean more coming from someone with
established credentials. Not being a JFK researcher or paid analyst, I
have no such credentials, David.

Others not Facebook members might act on the info you gave in this thread
& ask Mary Moorman their own questions. That probably would be the best
avenue for interested folks to take as opposed to watching or hearing weak
interviews of Mary conducted by self proclaimed 'experts' on the case (I'm
talking MSM & 6th Floor Museum, not you, David.

BTW, when are you going to put some of your own research analysis up on
YouTube?

Best,

Brad Milch

olde...@gmail.com

May 3, 2017, 11:21:29 PM5/3/17
@David Von Pein

I’d like to make a few comments about Mary Moorman, her famous
Polaroid, her version of the attack on JFK & John Connally & where
interviewers that supposedly possess a great wealth of knowledge about the
JFK cold case fail the global public when she is interviewed by them.
Nothing I am about to write pertains to David Von Pein specifically, so
don’t get offended, David.

Putting Mary’s famous photo off the side for a moment,
let’s take a brief look at where she was located in the chaos that
was the ambush of President Kennedy half a century+ ago & how a thorough
interview of her could help the global public better understand what did
or might not have taken place that day in the quagmire of confusing,
conflicting words that have been written about the assassination (many by
people who were not present when the crimes against John Kennedy & John
Connally were committed):

Mary was standing with her friend, Jean Hill, several dozen yards east of
the triple overpass on the grassy meridian section of Dealey Plaza. To
Mary’s left, several yards from her, stood one or two photo
journalists with cameras (some believe Richard Bothum’s image in
the Zapruder film is actually a double image of Ike Altgens…more
on that later). To Mary’s right by a few yards were Charles Brehm
& son plus Babushka Lady with a camera of some sort. Closer to the
retaining wall around the reflecting pool were two men clapping & Rosemary
Willis running behind the limo. Nearby were Phil Willis, Robert Croft,
Pierce Allman, Tina Towner & family, Howard Brennan and many other
spectators sprinkled about.

Directly across from Mary were the Newmans. Behind them were the elevated
on a concrete block filming duo of Zapruder & Sitzman. To the right &
below Zapruder & Sitzman were a black couple enjoying their lunch & soft
drinks on a bench next to the retaining wall. At the end of the retaining
wall was Black Dog Man. To the right of Black Dog Man might have been
Gordon Arnold.

Moving across Elm Street, we notice Mary & Jean are standing in close
proximity to 2 storm drains, one on the meridian side of Elm Street, the
other on the sidewalk side of Elm Street.

Let’s scan the sidewalk on the Newman family’s side of Elm
Street: Two women dressed in black are standing by a street lamp post.
Moving east to the Stemmons sign, we bump in the Umbrella Man &
‘The Cuban’ standing at the edge of the sidewalk waving
one of his arms as JFK’s parade car approaches & passes him.

The President comes under fire & is killed. Gov. Connally is severely
wounded. The parade car races away under the triple underpass with a SS
agent standing on the rear bumper. The motorcade breaks into chaotic
pieces of what it originally was just moments before. Newsmen with cameras
are scurrying this way & that.

All of that is occurring in real time all around Mary Moorman & her
friend, Jean Hill. The list of questions that Mary could & should be asked
is endless. For instance: a DPD officer testified to the WC that a train
was moving across the triple overpass & blocked his view & hearing the
ambush. Did Mary see or hear the train? The public would never know if
Mary is never asked by interviewers, will it?

What about ‘The Cuban’…could he have been yelling
a warning for Greer to stop the parade car? Did Mary notice the man & did
she hear him yell anything at JFK and his bodyguards? The public
won’t know if Mary is not asked by interviewers.

Did Mary see the black couple on the bench behind Black Dog Man? Did she
see Black Dog Man?

By now, it should be obvious that the list of questions I presented to
David Von Pein were pulled from things assassination witnesses & reporters
told us about the crime. Mary was there, she may or may not have seen or
heard the same things. We will never know if Mary is not asked.

To cut this short, it should be obvious that Mary’s recollections
of what she experienced when JFK was murdered could help answer a lot of
questions of what happened in and around Elm Street when JFK lost his
life. Many witnesses have made statements about what they saw & heard that
day. The global public gets short changed when Mary Moorman is subjected
to ‘weak’ interviews when so much could be learned from
her, if she were only asked if she saw or heard what other witnesses
claimed they saw or heard.

Mary’s version of the assassination begins with her snapping her
photo, not before. The ambush continued after Mary snapped her photo. What
others see in the Zapruder & Altgens images, Mary did not. Mary’s
photo indicates the JFK limo had passed her & Jean Hill. That alone is at
odds with Jean Hill stating the 1st shot occurred ‘just as the car
came about even with us”.

I believe that if the Z-film & Altgens6 photo are genuine, what Mary took
a photo of was a man who died instantly when he was shot through the neck
(either direction, front to back or back to front). I base that on a
police dashcam video of the Waco biker shootout that captured a biker
fatality being shot in the neck & dropping to the ground instantly. I
believe the same thing happened to JFK at around z-frame 225.

A great deal of gratitude is due to David Von Pein for introducing us to
an avenue of communication with a most important living assassination
witness. Everyone interested in the case is urged to take advantage of the
opportunity to ask Mary questions about the assassination that they have.
While they have the chance to do so.

Brad Milch

Ralph Cinque

May 4, 2017, 1:45:06 PM5/4/17
Mary plainly told David Von Pein that she took her photo in conjunction
with the 1st shot, not the last. She said that with the 2nd and 3rd shots
she did see what happened, his head jump, etc. She couldn't do that if her
eye was pressed to the viewfinder. What she meant was that she was done
shooting by then, and she was just looking.

The Moorman photo was taken just prior to the fatal head shot, but it was
not taken by Mary Moorman. It was taken by Babushka Lady. They took a
Polaroid of her photo and substituted it for Mary's, which must have shown
something that they did not want the world to see. And that brings us to
the notorious white thumbprint. It's not like the photo was wet and
developing at the time. It was dry and stable. Therefore, how could such a
thing happen? Get out your own Polaroids and press your thumb into them.
I've done it, and I can tell you that nothing happens. The white
thumbprint was done deliberately. And anyone who is not smart enough to
see that is a hopeless case. It is simply IMPOSSIBLE to conceive of it
happening accidentally.

Jonny Mayer

May 5, 2017, 12:15:35 AM5/5/17
Ok well we should limit the extra questions to just the important ones and
submit a list that we all agree on. Maybe a list of 10 questions (5 from
each side) and we can use this thread to agree on the 10 additional
questions. Does that sound reasonable?

David Von Pein

May 5, 2017, 12:17:18 AM5/5/17
Thanks for your posts, Brad. And I apologize for getting a little testy
and snapping at you in my previous post.

I hadn't realized that James Gordon & Company had booted you off of The
Edu. Forum. That's too bad. (But it didn't *really* have anything to do
with your defending me, did it? I would certainly think not.)

BTW, I think that several of your questions were, indeed, answered by Mary
Moorman in the fairly in-depth interview that Mary gave in 2011. It's been
a while since I listened to this interview, though, so I haven't memorized
everything she said in it....

https://app.box.com/shared/c8m38ckjik

Also (FWIW).....

Since I did mention previously that I did want to ask Mary Moorman a few
additional questions (but I didn't want to "press" myself on her and flood
her with tons of questions on April 28th), I have now, indeed, asked her a
few more questions at Facebook (using the Private Message service).

If I get a response from Mary (which I assume I will shortly), I'll post
her answers here at this forum (assuming I can get her to OK the use of
her private comments in a public forum).

Anthony Marsh

May 5, 2017, 12:21:53 AM5/5/17
Oh please. You could never be stupid enough to ask her a question like
that. You didn't ask her if she could hear anyone in the limo yelling.

> Did Mary see the black couple on the bench behind Black Dog Man? Did she
> see Black Dog Man?

Did she see Black Dog Man?

> By now, it should be obvious that the list of questions I presented to
> David Von Pein were pulled from things assassination witnesses & reporters
> told us about the crime. Mary was there, she may or may not have seen or
> heard the same things. We will never know if Mary is not asked.
>
> To cut this short, it should be obvious that Mary’s recollections
> of what she experienced when JFK was murdered could help answer a lot of
> questions of what happened in and around Elm Street when JFK lost his
> life. Many witnesses have made statements about what they saw & heard that
> day. The global public gets short changed when Mary Moorman is subjected
> to ‘weak’ interviews when so much could be learned from
> her, if she were only asked if she saw or heard what other witnesses
> claimed they saw or heard.
>
> Mary’s version of the assassination begins with her snapping her
> photo, not before. The ambush continued after Mary snapped her photo. What
> others see in the Zapruder & Altgens images, Mary did not. Mary’s
> photo indicates the JFK limo had passed her & Jean Hill. That alone is at
> odds with Jean Hill stating the 1st shot occurred ‘just as the car
> came about even with us”.

Maybe she accidentally snapped a photo which would have given us a vital
clue. Like when she snapped a photo of her cop friend riding his
motorcycle. Maybe in the background we can see Emilio Stantana walking
into the TSBD with a rifle.

> I believe that if the Z-film & Altgens6 photo are genuine, what Mary took

OK, can you point out ANY photo or film which is NOT genuine?

> a photo of was a man who died instantly when he was shot through the neck
> (either direction, front to back or back to front). I base that on a

I'm not sure that anyone is killed instantly by a shot through the neck.
It takes a little time.

> police dashcam video of the Waco biker shootout that captured a biker
> fatality being shot in the neck & dropping to the ground instantly. I
> believe the same thing happened to JFK at around z-frame 225.

JFK was not dead at frame 225.
Lattimer's theory is that it would take time to die from the shock.

Jason Burke

May 5, 2017, 12:45:44 AM5/5/17
On 5/4/2017 10:45 AM, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> Mary plainly told David Von Pein that she took her photo in conjunction
> with the 1st shot, not the last. She said that with the 2nd and 3rd shots
> she did see what happened, his head jump, etc. She couldn't do that if her
> eye was pressed to the viewfinder. What she meant was that she was done
> shooting by then, and she was just looking.
>
> The Moorman photo was taken just prior to the fatal head shot, but it was
> not taken by Mary Moorman. It was taken by Babushka Lady.

When you don't need any evidence, Ralph, you can make up whatever you
want. Keep at it! Maybe someday your batting average will get above .000

David Von Pein

May 5, 2017, 12:58:14 AM5/5/17
Ralph "The Man With A Thousand Unsupportable Conspiracy Theories" Cinque
strikes again.

Anthony Marsh

May 5, 2017, 1:25:59 PM5/5/17
On 5/4/2017 1:45 PM, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> Mary plainly told David Von Pein that she took her photo in conjunction
> with the 1st shot, not the last. She said that with the 2nd and 3rd shots
> she did see what happened, his head jump, etc. She couldn't do that if her
> eye was pressed to the viewfinder. What she meant was that she was done
> shooting by then, and she was just looking.
>
> The Moorman photo was taken just prior to the fatal head shot, but it was

False. I proved that it was taken just after the fatal heas shot.

> not taken by Mary Moorman. It was taken by Babushka Lady. They took a

Wrong angle o view.

David Von Pein

May 5, 2017, 7:39:51 PM5/5/17
BRAD MILCH SAID:

BTW, when are you going to put some of your own research analysis up on
YouTube?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I've done it (sort of). I've transferred some of my articles to video
(text screens) and put them up on YouTube (see playlist below). And, boy,
are they popular too! I just checked, and in 4 years' time, those three
videos have amassed an incredibly high number of 600 video views!! Pretty
impressive, huh? Why, that's pert-near one whole view every 2 to 3 days!!*

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0O5WNzrZqINxyUNxibOX6x2qRnuq7YPx

* In case you couldn't tell, that was a heavy dose of sarcasm there. :)

bpete1969

May 5, 2017, 7:47:34 PM5/5/17
On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 1:45:06 PM UTC-4, Ralph Cinque wrote:
Your claim was shredded a long time ago Raff*.

Anthony Marsh

May 5, 2017, 8:01:41 PM5/5/17
On 5/5/2017 12:45 AM, Jason Burke wrote:
> On 5/4/2017 10:45 AM, Ralph Cinque wrote:
>> Mary plainly told David Von Pein that she took her photo in conjunction
>> with the 1st shot, not the last. She said that with the 2nd and 3rd shots
>> she did see what happened, his head jump, etc. She couldn't do that if
>> her
>> eye was pressed to the viewfinder. What she meant was that she was done
>> shooting by then, and she was just looking.
>>
>> The Moorman photo was taken just prior to the fatal head shot, but it was
>> not taken by Mary Moorman. It was taken by Babushka Lady.
>
> When you don't need any evidence, Ralph, you can make up whatever you
> want. Keep at it! Maybe someday your batting average will get above .000

Well, what can we do when the government destroyed all the evidence?

Jason Burke

May 6, 2017, 5:56:50 PM5/6/17
On 5/5/2017 5:01 PM, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 5/5/2017 12:45 AM, Jason Burke wrote:
>> On 5/4/2017 10:45 AM, Ralph Cinque wrote:
>>> Mary plainly told David Von Pein that she took her photo in conjunction
>>> with the 1st shot, not the last. She said that with the 2nd and 3rd
>>> shots
>>> she did see what happened, his head jump, etc. She couldn't do that if
>>> her
>>> eye was pressed to the viewfinder. What she meant was that she was done
>>> shooting by then, and she was just looking.
>>>
>>> The Moorman photo was taken just prior to the fatal head shot, but it
>>> was
>>> not taken by Mary Moorman. It was taken by Babushka Lady.
>>
>> When you don't need any evidence, Ralph, you can make up whatever you
>> want. Keep at it! Maybe someday your batting average will get above .000
>>

> Well, what can we do when the government destroyed all the evidence?

Sure they did, Anthony Anthony.
Sure they did.
Still worried that your phone is bugged?

Here's a hint. Don't say "drop rock on mouse" if "they" are listening.

olde...@gmail.com

May 6, 2017, 6:05:10 PM5/6/17
@David Von Pein:

I wouldn't trust those low view counts, David. Folks tell me the Tube at
one time had people offering high view counts for cash to people putting
up new vids. You might notice that some music videos will show several
million views when the video has just been posted. Those are probably paid
views. I've been told a person can have a high count on a video on Monday,
come back Tuesday & be back down to 1 or 2 views. Go figure.

Here's a video I found interesting this week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlg2KBpQLOg

Short & simple. I had seen the biker video before on CNN. In this case, I
agree with the fellow, but I think JFK's lights went out closer to z-frame
225.

Some of the 'hot' new JFK analysis y/tube channels are: Leroy Blevins Sr.,
Saintly Oswald, The New JFK Show, Stan Dane, Len Osanic, Black Op Radio &
Brent Holland Night Fright Show.

Missing from the list is David Von Pein's personal analysis JFK videos to
counter what the others are saying in their videos. For instance, each
time Blevins tells us that there were 12-15 shots taken at JFK during the
ambush & the shooters' locations change from the Dal-Tex Bldg to the
Records Building, I keep waiting for David to come back swinging with his
own stuff (lol). I think a taste of DVP's opinions on the case is much
needed on YouTube to counter what these other blokes are putting out there
for global consumption.

BTW, Mary Moorman isn't the only living JFK witness that interviewers let
important info slide by them by not asking them the right questions. For
example, Buell Frazier has been interviewed by the 6th floor museum
several times & has yet to be asked if he saw from the front steps of the
TSBD any vehicles parked behind or alongside the pergola, if any vehicles
left the area from the car park after the ambush, if he saw the DPD police
officer & the fake SS man encounter, the epileptic fit incident, plus
more. Frazier was standing in the right place to see & comment on all
those things. Sad...

Brad Mi

olde...@gmail.com

May 6, 2017, 6:09:49 PM5/6/17
@David Von Pein

I like to see counter-point videos offering opposing opinions posted at
YouTube. I believe it’s more in line with how the American court
system works to insure an accused is given a fair trial with a prosecution
and an opposing defense. The jury on Tube videos are the viewers. Too much
of one or the other (prosection or defense) is not good at all IMHO. It
hasn’t been all that long ago when all it took to have someone
burned at the stake or hanged was to accuse someone of being a witch or
having livestock become sick & die because someone supposedly
‘cast a spell’ on the animal. Imagine how many people lost
their lives because of now known diseases like ‘mad cow’,
swine or bird flu. Supposedly, the court system improved all that early
riff-raff.

One of the things YouTube JFK analysis video authors forget when they make
& post their opinionated videos is that much, if not all of what they
propose in their global videos supposedly took place within eyesight of
living witnesses. To bring this closer to home & illustrate: Robert Harris
proposes in his videos that an early shot took place when JFK’s
limo was directly across the TSBD’s front steps. He tells us
evidence of that shot was spliced out of the Tina Towner film. Robert
forgets that his assertion took place in front of living witnesses such as
Buell Frazier. Ditto for Sandra Styles (watching the ambush from the Elsie
Dorman 4th floor window). Their responses to Mr. Harris’ analysis
assertions don’t appear on YouTube. This is lop-sided IMHO.

Ditto for Harris’ z-285 shot. That shot allegedly took place just
as Mary Moorman was about to take her famous Polaroid. Mary tells us her
photo was taken at the instant of the 1st shot. In Mary’s version
of events, there are no ‘early’ shots before she snapped
her photo. Mary is alive. So is Harris. Who does one believe?

(BTW, if one applies what Nellie Connally said about the shooting in
interviews & wrote in her book, Harris is correct about z-285. According
to Nellie, she heard a shot, turned to look at JFK [who appeared to be
dead], looked at John Connally & saw him get shot, then the JFK headshot
occurred & splattered Nellie & her husband with brain matter, blood &
gore).

In the past couple of years, video authors have posted videos claiming,
among other things: Jackie shot JFK, John Connally shot JFK, Greer shot
JFK, Kellerman shot JFK, Nellie shot JFK, SS agent Hickey shot JFK, SS
agent Ready shot JFK, SSAIC agent Emory Roberts shot JFK (plus others).
It’s just a matter of time before Clint Hill & Dave Powers get
added to the list of assassins (lol).

Some of these videos have proposed shooters murdered JFK & wounded John
Connally from Elm Street & Main Street storm drains, the storm drain at
the northern edge of the triple underpass, behind the car park knoll
privacy fence, inside the pergola shelters, behind the pergola, on top of
the pergola, in the trees around the pergola, from the car park, from the
Pullman train cars parked in the rail yards, from Lee Bower’s
tower, from the railroad signal lights structure, from behind the pergola
retaining walls, from vehicle(s) parked on the Elm St. extension (aka the
‘red brick road’), from windows other than the
TSBD’s 6th floor sniper’s nest, from the Dal-Tex Building,
County Records Building, from the County jail, from the old red
courthouse, the south knoll, inside the triple underpass tunnels, the
southern top corner of the triple underpass, the trees around the south
pergola, the south pergola car park, the old Federal Building,
etc….

Very few, if any videos are posted at YouTube that call out these video
creators on their claims. This is where David Von Pein & some of the
others that post analysis comments here need to step up to the plate & go
for the fence imho. How these folks deeply interested in the JFK cold case
can sleep at night will all that disinfo flying around YouTube without
much rebuttal amazes me.

Sincerely,

Brad Milch

Jonny Mayer

May 7, 2017, 2:31:49 PM5/7/17
Brad are you Saintly Oswald or Robert Harris or maybe even Leeroy? My
money is on Saintly Oswald.

David Von Pein

May 7, 2017, 5:58:07 PM5/7/17
> can sleep at night [with] all that disinfo flying around YouTube without
> much rebuttal amazes me.

Rebuttal by the ton, right here:

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com

It's not in "YouTube" form, but in many ways "Website Rebuttal" is much
better than rebuttal by videos or books, mainly because of the ability to
provide unlimited links to source material (e.g., testimony, photos, and
embedded videos).

Anthony Marsh

May 8, 2017, 4:00:54 PM5/8/17
No, she doesn't. Stop making up crap.

> of events, there are no ‘early’ shots before she snapped
> her photo. Mary is alive. So is Harris. Who does one believe?

Don't believe liars.

> (BTW, if one applies what Nellie Connally said about the shooting in
> interviews & wrote in her book, Harris is correct about z-285. According
> to Nellie, she heard a shot, turned to look at JFK [who appeared to be
> dead], looked at John Connally & saw him get shot, then the JFK headshot
> occurred & splattered Nellie & her husband with brain matter, blood &
> gore).

No. Neelie says nothing about Z-285.
Do you think there was a head shot at Z-285.

Anthony Marsh

May 8, 2017, 4:01:24 PM5/8/17
On 5/6/2017 5:56 PM, Jason Burke wrote:
> On 5/5/2017 5:01 PM, Anthony Marsh wrote:

>>> When you don't need any evidence, Ralph, you can make up whatever you
>>> want. Keep at it! Maybe someday your batting average will get above .000
>>>

>> Well, what can we do when the government destroyed all the evidence?
>
> Sure they did, Anthony Anthony.
> Sure they did.
> Still worried that your phone is bugged?

No, everyone's phones are bugged.
They keep a police car parked out my window.
I've been interviewed by the Secret Service.
The FBI tried to close down my Web site.
You get used to these things living in a police state.
It's very reassuring that we have so much security.

Anthony Marsh

May 8, 2017, 9:16:31 PM5/8/17
Especially because you can misquote, misrepresent, and quote out of
context your victims without any opportunity for them to reply.

David Von Pein

May 10, 2017, 11:09:11 PM5/10/17
FYI / FWIW....

Listed below are the additional questions I asked Mary Moorman via
Facebook's Private Message service on May 4, 2017. It's been almost a week
now, and I haven't received any reply from Mary. So, either she doesn't
check her Facebook account very often, or she's sick and tired of my
questions already. :-)

Anyway, here are my extra inquiries, most of which, btw, HAVE already been
answered by Mary during the long interview she did in May of 2011 (linked
below).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B66zFAvTgxxIWVc0MzhKbGhISzA/view

The only question on my list below that Mary did not address in her 2011
interview is my last question. But when I asked Mary these things at
Facebook on May 4, I had not listened to her 2011 interview for a few
years, and I couldn't remember if she had specifically addressed all these
things or not.

I should have re-listened to the 2011 program *before* bothering Mary with
this stuff, most of which she's already answered in the past. That was
stupid of me. But....nobody's perfect. Not even a silly LNer like DVP. :-)

[DVP Quote On:]

Hi again, Mary.

I hope I'm not being a pest, but would you mind if I asked you just a few
more questions about the things you observed in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63?
(After all, it isn't every day of the week that I have the opportunity to
speak to a witness who was just 10 to 15 feet away from President Kennedy
when he was shot.)

....How many gunshots did you hear? And how were the shots spaced? Were
some of them close together (in a "bang-bang" fashion)? Or were all the
shots rather evenly spaced? (If you can recall.)

....Where do you think the shots came from? Did they all seem to come from
the exact same place? Or could they have originated from more than just
one location?

....Did you notice the President's limousine slow down significantly right
around the time of the head shot? And do you think the car came to a
complete STOP or not?

....Based on everything you saw and heard that day in Dealey Plaza, do you
think that Lee Harvey Oswald (firing from the sixth floor of the Book
Depository Building) could have possibly been the lone assassin of
President Kennedy?

Thank you very much for your time.

Best Regards,
David Von Pein