Acquilla Clemons & The Deceitful Mark Lane

David Von Pein

Nov 2, 2017, 3:06:33 PM11/2/17

mainframetech

Nov 3, 2017, 3:32:08 PM11/3/17
On Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 3:06:33 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2017/11/acquilla-clemons-and-murder-of-jd-tippit.html

Another DVP gimmick to get an increase on his hits on his site. I
went for it this time because I'm familiar with the statements of Acquilla
Clemons.

What you'll find id a typical hit piece that attempts to point out
every possible error or negative suggestion. Most of it falls flat.

There is a lot made out of Clemons not knowing which kind of policemen
she was questioned by, but that very possible. She described a man in a
suit and he wore a gun. For her than was enough along wit the attitude
those types usually had. The article tries to put off the accusation from
Clemons that the many threatened her that she could get "hurt" telling her
story. Then the article says that of course no policeman was going to act
that way. Which anyone that has been around knows is foolishness.
Police, and in this case especially the FBI have done all kinds of thing
to intimidate witnesses and change their testimony and scare them.

It would get boring for me to tell every failure of the article to be
convincing, so I won't belabor it. But it was definitely a hit piece.
There was nowhere that it was able to show that Acqulla's statement as
given to her by Mark Lane.

Chris

Amy Joyce

Nov 3, 2017, 10:37:20 PM11/3/17
On Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 2:06:33 PM UTC-5, David Von Pein wrote:
> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2017/11/acquilla-clemons-and-murder-of-jd-tippit.html

Interesting. Noted that there appears to have been some pushing of the
witness by Mark Lane. The article points that out, which is fine and
seemingly deserved, but at the same time steers away from what Acquilla
Clemmons witnessed and experienced, which is most important.

A man with a gun did indeed go to her door and threaten her, advising her
not to discuss what she saw. Police officer or not, someone still
threatened her!

More importantly, Mrs. Clemmons stated that Tippit's murderer was "kind of
chunky", "heavy", and "short". The article fails to mention that part her
interview, which is a very "important and relevant fact" regarding the
case, as well as the biggest point Clemmons made. Obviously her
description of the shooter (completely opposite of Oswald's appearance),
was not propagated by Lane.

John McAdams

Nov 3, 2017, 10:39:39 PM11/3/17
On 2 Nov 2017 15:06:32 -0400, David Von Pein <davev...@aol.com>
wrote:

>http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2017/11/acquilla-clemons-and-murder-of-jd-tippit.html

Here is the unedited text of the Mark Lane interview.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/pdf/lane_interviews/clemmons.pdf

Your page does an accurate job of conveying just how messy her
testimony was.

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Jonny Mayer

Nov 4, 2017, 10:51:41 AM11/4/17
Hey David, seeing this really shows what Mark Lane was up to. I've read
transcripts of other interviews previously and saw the same thing. That's
what lawyers do. I still beleive that the DPD were hiding something.

David Von Pein

Nov 4, 2017, 1:57:21 PM11/4/17

Robert Harris

Nov 4, 2017, 2:04:25 PM11/4/17
On Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 3:06:33 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2017/11/acquilla-clemons-and-murder-of-jd-tippit.html

David, I would agree that this was not a very good witness, but your
analysis is faulty.

She clearly started all along, that she thought it was an armed person of
authority who told her to keep quiet. Considering that, the instructions
of her employer were probably based on what he told her.

Lane did nothing wrong, and the second take you referred to, did not
change her message. If anything, it made it a little clearer.

You guys seem to have an obsession with trashing Lane. He did make some
real errors, but nothing like you and McAdams are constantly accusing him
of.

Robert Harris

Anthony Marsh

Nov 4, 2017, 6:40:47 PM11/4/17
Yes, their incompetence.
All this anti Mark Lane stuff comes directly from the CIA.

Anthony Marsh

Nov 5, 2017, 2:09:08 PM11/5/17
It's all part of a CIA disinformation campaign because Lane accused the
CIA.