MARSH CLAIMS THAT THESE ARE OSWALD'S CURTAIN RODS

BOZ

Jul 18, 2016, 5:25:37 PM7/18/16
https://catalog.archives.gov/id/305174

DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE MARSH?

David Von Pein

Jul 19, 2016, 2:33:21 PM7/19/16

Anthony Marsh

Jul 19, 2016, 9:40:49 PM7/19/16
On 7/18/2016 5:25 PM, BOZ wrote:
> https://catalog.archives.gov/id/305174
>
> DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE MARSH?

I never claimed that Oswald owned those curtain rods. They came from the
Paines garage.
All you can do is make false claims.

claviger

Jul 20, 2016, 9:20:18 PM7/20/16
On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 4:25:37 PM UTC-5, BOZ wrote:
> https://catalog.archives.gov/id/305174
>
> DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE MARSH?

According to Marsh we are to believe LHO used the curtain rods like a zip
gun to launch those 6.5 projectiles at the motorcade. Why didn't he just
use his mail-order rifle? It fired the same caliber bullets. The paper
sack he made for the curtain rods had enough room for a disassembled
rifle. In fact there was room for both rifle parts and curtain rods.

BOZ

Jul 20, 2016, 9:22:33 PM7/20/16
On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 3:33:21 PM UTC-3, David Von Pein wrote:
> See "Addendum #1"....
>
> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/curtain-rods.html

Excellent point.

David Von Pein

Jul 20, 2016, 9:27:40 PM7/20/16
You implied on July 16th (at the link below) that curtain rods that YOU
SAID were taken into the TSBD in "the package" *by Lee Oswald* were "in
the National Archives".

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/gRmruG1GEPU/RrLabzxPAQAJ

So, Tony, link to a picture of *those* curtain rods please. I want to see
those rods.

Here's what Marsh said previously....

ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

The package held a pair of curtain rods.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Then what happened to those "curtain rods" after the assassination, Tony?
Why weren't they found ANYWHERE?

ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

They're in the National Archives.

Anthony Marsh

Jul 22, 2016, 11:10:49 AM7/22/16
On 7/20/2016 9:27 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 9:40:49 PM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
>> On 7/18/2016 5:25 PM, BOZ wrote:
>>> https://catalog.archives.gov/id/305174
>>>
>>> DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE MARSH?
>>>

>> I never claimed that Oswald owned those curtain rods. They came from the
>> Paines garage.
>> All you can do is make false claims.
>
> You implied on July 16th (at the link below) that curtain rods that YOU
> SAID were taken into the TSBD in "the package" *by Lee Oswald* were "in
> the National Archives".
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/gRmruG1GEPU/RrLabzxPAQAJ
>
> So, Tony, link to a picture of *those* curtain rods please. I want to see
> those rods.

What is a quote from a message from years ago and what is a new question?
I already posted the link to the National Archives. others have too.

Anthony Marsh

Jul 22, 2016, 2:30:41 PM7/22/16
On 7/20/2016 9:20 PM, claviger wrote:
> On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 4:25:37 PM UTC-5, BOZ wrote:
>> https://catalog.archives.gov/id/305174
>>
>> DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE MARSH?
>
> According to Marsh we are to believe LHO used the curtain rods like a zip

I didn't invent it for you. I invented it for a certain kook here who
likes kook theories about Mossad weapons.

> gun to launch those 6.5 projectiles at the motorcade. Why didn't he just

They wouldn't be 6.5 bullets.

> use his mail-order rifle? It fired the same caliber bullets. The paper

You can shoot 6.5mm bullets from another caliber rifle using a sabot.

> sack he made for the curtain rods had enough room for a disassembled
> rifle. In fact there was room for both rifle parts and curtain rods.

I like that new theory. How about also a ham sandwich?

David Von Pein

Jul 23, 2016, 11:16:33 PM7/23/16
On Friday, July 22, 2016 at 11:10:49 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 7/20/2016 9:27 PM, David Von Pein wrote:

> >> I never claimed that Oswald owned those curtain rods. They came from the
> >> Paines garage.
> >> All you can do is make false claims.
> >
> > You implied on July 16th (at the link below) that curtain rods that YOU
> > SAID were taken into the TSBD in "the package" *by Lee Oswald* were "in
> > the National Archives".
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/gRmruG1GEPU/RrLabzxPAQAJ
> >
> > So, Tony, link to a picture of *those* curtain rods please. I want to see
> > those rods.
> >

> What is a quote from a message from years ago and what is a new question?
> I already posted the link to the National Archives. others have too.

You think you've linked to a National Archives webpage that shows curtain
rods that were owned and handled by Lee Harvey Oswald -- (quoting Tony
Marsh) -- "because he [Oswald] wanted to put up room darkening curtains
instead of the flimsy curtains he had in his rooming house"?

I want to see *those* curtain rods, Tony.

When do you plan to show us *those* rods, Tony?

Anthony Marsh

Jul 24, 2016, 10:05:37 PM7/24/16
On 7/23/2016 11:16 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> On Friday, July 22, 2016 at 11:10:49 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:

>>> You implied on July 16th (at the link below) that curtain rods that YOU
>>> SAID were taken into the TSBD in "the package" *by Lee Oswald* were "in
>>> the National Archives".
>>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/gRmruG1GEPU/RrLabzxPAQAJ
>>>
>>> So, Tony, link to a picture of *those* curtain rods please. I want to see
>>> those rods.
>>>

>> What is a quote from a message from years ago and what is a new question?
>> I already posted the link to the National Archives. others have too.
>>

> You think you've linked to a National Archives webpage that shows curtain
> rods that were owned and handled by Lee Harvey Oswald -- (quoting Tony

That is not true. I said The Paines curtain rods. Stop misquoting me.

> Marsh) -- "because he [Oswald] wanted to put up room darkening curtains
> instead of the flimsy curtains he had in his rooming house"?
>
> I want to see *those* curtain rods, Tony.

YOU can't.

> When do you plan to show us *those* rods, Tony?

I don't have them.

TOMNLN

Jul 25, 2016, 9:07:14 PM7/25/16
===============================================================================================CURTAIN RODS WERE INDEED FOUND IN THE TSBD SEE>>

David Von Pein

Jul 25, 2016, 9:08:25 PM7/25/16
Didn't think so. Which means that this quote below was just another
misrepresentation of the evidence uttered by W. Anthony Marsh. ~yawn~

"They're in the National Archives." -- W.A. Marsh; 7/16/16

Original Post & Misrepresentation:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/gRmruG1GEPU/RrLabzxPAQAJ

BOZ

Jul 26, 2016, 11:47:57 AM7/26/16
The Paine's curtain rods. What a racist statement.

slats

Jul 26, 2016, 5:48:36 PM7/26/16
David Von Pein <davev...@aol.com> wrote in
So the National Archives has the curtain rods .. that Oswald himself
denied bringing into work that day. That's a neat trick.

I know, I know. The DPD and FBI lied about that Oswald statement.

Anthony Marsh

Jul 26, 2016, 11:37:00 PM7/26/16
Which race? Human race? Don't be a speciesist.

Anthony Marsh

Jul 27, 2016, 9:17:53 AM7/27/16
I didn't steal them from the National Archives. Don't blame me.

Anthony Marsh

Jul 27, 2016, 10:50:21 PM7/27/16
Garbage. Oswald did not say that. Someone lied about what Oswald said.
You believe official lies and hearsay when you can frame someone.

David Von Pein

Jul 28, 2016, 12:12:29 AM7/28/16
Oh, so you're now going to pretend that someone STOLE Oswald's curtain
rods from the National Archives building, is that it?

Beautiful! LOL.

And even THAT hunk of conjecture is still totally contradictory to what
you said on 7/16/16....which was:

"They're in the National Archives." [A. Marsh]

You said on July 16 that LHO's rods are now *IN* the National Archives.
But now, 11 days later, they've been stolen from NARA.

~~LOL reprise~~

Anthony Marsh

Jul 29, 2016, 2:59:27 PM7/29/16
YOU asked ME to produce them. I don't have them.

> Beautiful! LOL.
>
> And even THAT hunk of conjecture is still totally contradictory to what
> you said on 7/16/16....which was:
>
> "They're in the National Archives." [A. Marsh]
>
> You said on July 16 that LHO's rods are now *IN* the National Archives.
> But now, 11 days later, they've been stolen from NARA.

I didn't steal them 11 days ago.

David Von Pein

Jul 30, 2016, 9:55:07 AM7/30/16
I know. Nobody has them. Nobody *ever* had them. That's the point.

But you now want to pretend, without a stitch of evidence to show it ever
occurred, that somebody stole Oswald's curtain rods from NARA.

Where did you get such a notion in the first place?

Anthony Marsh

Jul 31, 2016, 12:19:09 AM7/31/16
The National Archives has them.
So your logic is that the chrome topping never even existed because they
are not today in the National Archives?
What is that called in classical logic?
Argumentum ex silentio?

> But you now want to pretend, without a stitch of evidence to show it ever
> occurred, that somebody stole Oswald's curtain rods from NARA.

I never said that. I said that *I* did not steal them.

> Where did you get such a notion in the first place?

Oh, maybe from other people stealing evidence from the National Archives
and MY many visits to the National Archives. You've never been to the
National Archives have you?
When I was I was under constant supervision.

claviger

Jul 31, 2016, 12:20:40 AM7/31/16
Why would LHO make a large sack to carry only 2 curtain rods to his job
when all he had to do is wrap paper around them? Was he OCD?

Maybe he also brought his disassembled rifle parts to have them cleaned at
a gun shop to kill two birds with one stone. When he found out the parade
was coming by the building he put the rifle back together so he could kill
two politicians with one bullet. It was not preplanned just an impulsive
reaction on his part.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 1, 2016, 11:37:17 AM8/1/16
Cleaned? Oswald? Are you insane? What did he get punished for in the
Marines? Not cleaning his gun.

> a gun shop to kill two birds with one stone. When he found out the parade
> was coming by the building he put the rifle back together so he could kill
> two politicians with one bullet. It was not preplanned just an impulsive
> reaction on his part.

You're not trying hard enough. He was low on ammo and didn't have enough
bullets to apportion one bullet per victim.
Think of it as being an early advocate of recycling.
REDUCE, REUSE, REPURPOSE,