Bookout Interview - LHO, "I stood out front talking to Bill Lovelady"

curtj...@hotmail.com

Feb 24, 2014, 9:14:14 PM2/24/14
This according to Walt at ACJ. Was on P. 619 of the WR.

Seen at 12:38 on the street by the TSBD.

In two books.

Walt-

There is another photo of Lee Oswald on page 52 of Groden's book "The
Search For Lee Harvey Oswald" that shows him in exactly the same hands in
pocket stance that he's using in the photo on page 68 of TKOAP.

Robert Harris

Feb 25, 2014, 8:23:28 PM2/25/14
You gotta set your standards higher. LOTS of guys stand around with
their hands in their pockets. That is not evidence.

http://www.bobdylan.com/sites/bdylan/files/imagecache/225x225/5701835_170.jpg

Robert Harris

Ralph Cinque

Feb 25, 2014, 10:03:31 PM2/25/14
Walt, that is big! That is huge! But, we need to confirm it. I only have
the abridged edition of the WR. Have you seen it with your own eyes?

curtj...@hotmail.com

Feb 25, 2014, 10:10:53 PM2/25/14
Hey, I just posed the scenario, I haven't seen the pics. I take it that
you think it could have been Bob Dylan on Positively Fourth Street as much
as those other two. I'll tell Walt that you think of him like I do.

bpete1969

Feb 25, 2014, 10:16:16 PM2/25/14
Specifically where in Bookhout's report does Oswald say he was standing
out front talking to Billy Lovelady?

bpete1969

Feb 25, 2014, 10:51:20 PM2/25/14
On Monday, February 24, 2014 9:14:14 PM UTC-5, curtj...@hotmail.com wrote:
Bookhouts report on page 619 states that Oswald said he left and saw Bill
Shelley, not Billy Lovelady.

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0322a.htm

Ralph Cinque

Feb 26, 2014, 10:12:45 AM2/26/14
Bookout lied. Oswald never said he ate lunch after his encounter with
Truly and Baker. Oswald said he ate lunch in the domino room in the
presence of Jarman and Norman, and it was definitely before the
assassination. And after that, Jarman and Norman ventured outside to watch
the motorcade, and then changed their minds and decided to watch it from
an upstairs window, so they took the elevator up to the 5th floor. We have
picture of them at the window right below the Sniper's nest. So, there is
NO CHANCE that Oswald ate lunch after the shooting.

And if you examine the timeline, you realize there was no time. Oswald got
back to his room right around 1:00. It may have been before 1:00. Butch
Burroughs places him in the Texas Theater at 1:07.

Oswald got off work for lunch at 11:45. That was 45 minutes before the
motorcade. Why the heck wouldn't he have eaten it within that time? Why
would he have put it off? He didn't. He ate a cheese sandwich and a Coke,
and he did it well before the assassination. Even Vincent Bugliosi agrees
with that. So, Bookout lied.

In fact, there's more proof. After his encounter with Mrs. Reid, Oswald
went downstairs to leave and he gave two guys directions to the pay phone.
That was immediate. He didn't stop to eat lunch first. That happened scant
minutes after the shooting by the front door. What Bookout said about
Oswald's lunch MUST be wrong.

Then the part about milling around with Bill Shelley for t or 10 minutes
was pure bull. Oswald said he was out with Bill Shelley in front, and he
meant DURING the motorcade, not afterwards. Shelley was not out there
afterwards. Shelley left the front before Baker even reached the steps,
which he saw from a distance. Then, after walking down to the railroad
crossing with Lovelady, they went around to the back and re-entered the
Depository through the rear door. So, there was no chance that Oswald saw
or interacted with Shelley after the assassination. But, it is possible
that Oswald interacted with Jack Ruby out in front as he was leaving, as
it was reported by several children.

Jason Burke

Feb 26, 2014, 8:32:24 PM2/26/14
Yes, everyone else is lying Ralph.
But you are stating the absolute truth based on nth generation captures
off the internet and snippets taken out of context, eh, Ralph.

Anyone else see a problem here?

David Von Pein

Feb 26, 2014, 9:45:35 PM2/26/14
Isn't it nice that Curt Jester has decided to just turn Shelley into
Lovelady?

Bookhout's report says NOTHING about Lovelady at all. It says SHELLEY --
although the words "Shelley" (twice) are hard to see on Page 619 of the
WR, but Bookhout is definitely talking about Shelley, because the word
"foreman" precedes his name the first time. Was Billy Lovelady the TSBD
foreman?

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0322a.htm

curtj...@hotmail.com

Feb 26, 2014, 9:49:50 PM2/26/14
All I could do was confront Walt on your apprehensions of his research and
thinking. Hopefully he can come over and try to straighten what he said
out. He knows I took his topic over here.

curtj...@hotmail.com

Feb 26, 2014, 9:56:49 PM2/26/14
Walt says you should be able to see and get past all that.

I have at least try to get some corroboration for you tale at AAJ. They
say you are FOS.

Really?? imagine that...... Did you really expect anything else in Mc
Adams group?

You're going to have to learn to look before you leap......I realize that
you're a little short on the critical reasoning.....

They say Bookout was speaking of Shelley and not Lovelady,

BUT if you had taken just a couple of minutes to look up Bookhout's memo
for yourself on page 619 of the WR you should be able to see the whiteout
and typeover at the name Bill xxxxly. Even with your vision being
occluded you should be able to understand that the erasure is there for a
reason.

The reason.....They knew about the photo of Oswald and Lovelady standing
side by side that now appears on page 68...and they knew what Lee told
them ...that he had been out front with Bill Lovelady.....

Anthony Marsh

Feb 26, 2014, 10:02:32 PM2/26/14
On 2/25/2014 10:03 PM, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> Walt, that is big! That is huge! But, we need to confirm it. I only have
> the abridged edition of the WR. Have you seen it with your own eyes?

There are a lot of documents which didn't make it into the WR.
How many pages is your copy? I assume you also have the 26 volumes.
You don't have any of the unpublished documents.

David Von Pein

Feb 26, 2014, 10:06:24 PM2/26/14
To Ralph Cinque, it's much MUCH more likely that James Bookhout was lying
in his report than to believe that OSWALD would ever tell a falsehood.
Right, Ralph?

As Bud has said in the past -- it was "The World vs. The Patsy". Liars,
liars everywhere. All in order to frame the guy named Lee Harvey.

I love it.

curtj...@hotmail.com

Feb 26, 2014, 10:30:18 PM2/26/14
On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 9:45:35 PM UTC-5, David Von Pein wrote:
> Isn't it nice that Curt Jester has decided to just turn Shelley into
>
> Lovelady?

After I have dismantled you for all these years, I get this??...:)

Anthony Marsh

Feb 27, 2014, 9:31:51 AM2/27/14
Do you yet understand that the FBI used all its resources to frame 5
Boston bookies that their assassin Barboza killed?

> I love it.

Vincent Buglisi

Feb 27, 2014, 9:38:53 AM2/27/14
It says on page 619 of the Warren Report Oswald stated...had lunch in the
employees lunchroom . He thereafter went outside and stood around for five
or ten minutes with foreman Bill xxxLLY." It's a reference to the
foreman. Oswald's foreman was Bill Shelly. I don't think he was
referring to George Foreman. It's difficult to make out. It then goes on
to say "based upon remarks of Bill Shelly, he did not believe....."

There appears to be a small s in between the words and s stood in the
first xxxLLY. It looks like the small s is slightly above the xxxLLY.

bpete1969

Feb 27, 2014, 4:03:08 PM2/27/14
The document clearly shows that there was a simply typo of Shelley's last
name.

The name was misspelled as "SHELLY". In each instance there was a line
drawn thru "SHELLY" and SHELLEY was written in above

bpete1969

Feb 27, 2014, 4:03:44 PM2/27/14
On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 9:56:49 PM UTC-5, curtj...@hotmail.com wrote:
Here is the web address for the Key Person file of William Shelley.

http://research.archives.gov/description/7461156

I recommend downloading the PDF because the document viewer may not work
with your browser.

On page 41 of 57 you can enlarge the document and see that it was a
misspelling of Shelley's last name that prompted the correction.

You're welcome.....

Ralph Cinque

Feb 27, 2014, 4:51:43 PM2/27/14
What it says on page 619 cannot possibly be true. Oswald did not eat his
lunch in the "employee lunch room" after the assassination. He ate his
lunch in the domino room before the assassination in the presence of
Junior Jarman and Harold Norman who wound up on the 5th floor at the time
of the shots. Then Oswald went outside to watch the motorcade. But, he
left the doorway early, possibly before the fatal head shot. He went to
the 2nd floor lunch room and he must have been ordered to do so. There, he
had his encounter with Baker and Truly. Then he got a Coke. Then he had
his encounter with Mrs. Reid. Then he went downstairs and gave two people
directions to the pay phone. Then he left, and outside he may have had an
encounter with Jack Ruby. Then he went home.

Anthony Marsh

Feb 27, 2014, 10:11:18 PM2/27/14
On 2/27/2014 9:38 AM, Vincent Buglisi wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 10:30:18 PM UTC-5, curtj...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 9:45:35 PM UTC-5, David Von Pein wrote:
>>
>>> Isn't it nice that Curt Jester has decided to just turn Shelley into
>>

>>> Lovelady?
>>

>> After I have dismantled you for all these years, I get this??...:)
>>

>>> Bookhout's report says NOTHING about Lovelady at all. It says SHELLEY --
>>

>>> although the words "Shelley" (twice) are hard to see on Page 619 of the
>>

>>> WR, but Bookhout is definitely talking about Shelley, because the word
>>

>>> "foreman" precedes his name the first time. Was Billy Lovelady the TSBD
>>

>>> foreman?
>>

>>> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0322a.htm
>
> It says on page 619 of the Warren Report Oswald stated...had lunch in the

That is from the Barnes and Noble printing. There are 5 different versions
of the WR out there and people need to know where you found the quote.

> employees lunchroom . He thereafter went outside and stood around for five
> or ten minutes with foreman Bill xxxLLY." It's a reference to the

It does say "SHELLY." But you can't read it clearly because your copy has
water damage. That is not a conclusion of the Warren Commission. That is a
report by Brookout of what he remembers Oswald saying during an interview
of Oswald. This is a good crosscheck againat Fritz's notes. One
interesting difference is that the Brookout version has Oswald buying the
coke on the second floor and then going down to the first floor and eating
his lunch. Doesn't sound like a murderer rushing to flee the crime scene.

bpete1969

Feb 27, 2014, 10:11:42 PM2/27/14
You have no idea what Oswald told the authorities Ralph.

According the reports, Oswald changed his story about the cab ride, where
he ate, changing clothes, who he saw and how he came to the decision to
leave for the day. All consistent with a guilty conscience.

What's your excuse for changing things you say?

David Von Pein

Feb 27, 2014, 10:17:15 PM2/27/14
EARTH TO CINQUE----

The Bookhout report on Page 619 of the WR is showing what OSWALD said to
Jim Bookhout. OF COURSE it isn't true--any of it--because OSWALD killed
Kennedy. Ergo, Oswald was the LIAR, not FBI agent James Bookhout.

Is it truly possible that Ralph Cinque really needed this explained to
him? Unbelievable. (And hilarious.)

Jason Burke

Feb 27, 2014, 10:17:39 PM2/27/14
Just as likely he had an encounter with Santa Claus outside, Ralph.
I know! Let's have Charnin compute the probability!

sean smiley

Feb 27, 2014, 10:18:47 PM2/27/14
I don't think it was Bookhout who lied. The writing of the initials at
the bottom of the report differs from his initials elsewhere. And he did
not even mention this document at the hearings, though both he & Hosty
discussed their joint report.

dcw

Ralph Cinque

Feb 27, 2014, 11:40:08 PM2/27/14
No, Von Pein. You're wrong: about everything. First, Oswald didn't kill
Kennedy; he was standing in the doorway at the time. Second, Oswald didn't
talk to Bookout; Bookout was just there during the interrogation. And
three, Bookout had an incentive to lie. He was present when Oswald said
that he was "out with Bill Shelley in front" and naturally, that gets
Oswald off the hook since Shelley was only out there DURING the
assassination and not AFTER it. He left very soon after it and never
returned to the front. Shelley left long before Oswald went out front to
go home. He left before Marrion Baker even reached the front steps, which
he saw from a distance. So, Bookout distorted the part about when Oswald
ate lunch, claiming he did it AFTER the assassination. Well, that is
obviously not true. There was no time! Oswald interacted with Truly and
Baker, with Mrs. Reid, and then he gave two guys directions to the pay
phone, and then he left. He had to walk quite a few blocks before he got
on the bus, and do you know what time that was? It allowed no time for him
to eat lunch AFTER the assassination. Bookout was full of it. You can't
even defend it. You are really barking up the wrong tree, Von Pein.