The biggest development in JFK history has just happened

Ralph Cinque

Oct 11, 2016, 7:50:02 PM10/11/16
The biggest development in the history of JFK assassination research has
just happened. We have irrefutable proof now that the garage shooter of
Lee Harvey Oswald was FBI Agent James Bookhout. It turns out that the Ruby
impostor we found, posing with police, is him, Bookhout. We have a
front-facing image of him staring right at us, and it fits perfectly with
the young James Bookhout. There is no longer a speck of doubt that an
agent of the US government, James Bookhout, shot Lee Harvey Oswald- not
Jack Ruby. Please read this and share it. Spread the word. JFK truth is
rising. JFK truth is here.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2016/10/oh-my-god-its-him-its-bookhout-impostor.html

Jason Burke

Oct 12, 2016, 4:25:48 PM10/12/16
It also fits perfectly with a young Ralph Cinque.
SO what?

bigdog

Oct 12, 2016, 4:31:05 PM10/12/16
After reading this I had to check my calendar. I thought maybe it was
April 1.

bpete1969

Oct 12, 2016, 4:31:58 PM10/12/16
On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 7:50:02 PM UTC-4, Ralph Cinque wrote:
No, no you don't. You don't have a clue as to the identity of the person
you point out as Bookhout in your screen shot photos.

You've named two different DPD Detectives as Bookhout and now you claim a
crappy shot of Ruby is Bookhout.

You're pretty much at the bottom of the spiral, we're just waiting to see
the flames and the smoldering wreckage.

mainframetech

Oct 12, 2016, 6:58:17 PM10/12/16
On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 7:50:02 PM UTC-4, Ralph Cinque wrote:
So why didn't Ruby say he was innocent of the shooting, instead of
coming up with that ridiculous story about saving Jackie from going
through a trial?

Chris

tims...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2016, 11:37:28 PM10/12/16
Bookhout wasn't even in the basement when Ruby was shot, Cinque:

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh7/html/WC_Vol7_0163a.htm

Case CLOSED on your OIC nonsense!

Corrective Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

*...NOT ONE of the three experts was able to strike the head or the
neck of the target EVEN ONCE.* (Emphasis added).
Mark Lane, Rush to Judgment, page 129, footnoted as: XVII 261-262.

And yet here IS WC XVII 261-262, showing hits to the head...
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0144a.htm

X marks the spot where SENIOR OIC MEMBER (RIP) Mark Lane lied!

Stop the LIES! Oswald INSIDE!! Disband the OIC!!!

Ralph Cinque

Oct 13, 2016, 8:40:59 PM10/13/16
Why would someone who recognizes that the official story of JFK's murder
is lie be so willing to accept the official story of Oswald's murder?

If they are lying to you about JFK's murder, why won't you consider that
they may be lying to you about Oswald's murder.

And in this case, we can actually see the supposed event, and there is
nothing real about it. It's racked with absurdities: a policeman who walks
along with a prisoner with a hand in his pants? a police captain who hears
a gunshot at close range and then a man screaming three separate
utterances, and then a scuffle, and he doesn't turn around or react to it?
A swarm of police who dance a perp into a building without stopping to
cuff him? A man whose a burst aorta and vena cava who is able is able to
jump up on his toes?

Jack Ruby claimed to have no memory of shooting Oswald. He said that he
remembered going to the basement and being swarmed by police but nothing
in-between, that it was all a blur. Do you know who said something very
similar to that? Sirhan Sirhan.

America is in such decline. It is the American mind that is failing. If
you can't look at an image of a man who is clearly not Jack Ruby and just
admit it, it's a very pathetic state to be in.

Bud Peters is right that I temporarily mistook certain images for
Bookhout. That lasted about 36 hours. Then, I got it straightened out. So
what? There's no doubt that that the man posing with the cops in this
photo is James Bookhout.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2016/10/oh-my-god-its-him-its-bookhout-impostor.html

Anthony Marsh

Oct 13, 2016, 8:41:25 PM10/13/16
Because his lawyer told him to say that.

> Chris

Ralph Cinque

Oct 13, 2016, 8:48:46 PM10/13/16
Brennan, there's this thing that people do. It's called lying. And
Bookhout did it. Why would he hang around the Homicide office when it
wasn't even his office? And, the entire national press and some of the
international press were there to cover that jail transfer, so why
wouldn't Bookhout have watched it? Of course, he did, and he was the
shooter. However, I am completely convinced that he shot a blank, and
Oswald was shot inside the police station.

Don't you get it? It was all theater. It was all a dog and pony show.

The people who know that the official story of the JFK shooting is a lie,
why do you accept the official story of the Oswald shooting?

Mark OBLAZNEY

Oct 14, 2016, 11:35:26 AM10/14/16
What's the matter with Ralph Cinque? I hope he'll be OK after he gets
help. I wonder if it's too late? Should we take a poll? Who says Ralph
is going to be OK? I say he won't be. Your turn…..

Jason Burke

Oct 14, 2016, 2:22:40 PM10/14/16
So, let's see what we have here.

1) "They" pretended to shoot Ozzie in the basement when the cameras were
rolling.
2) "They" then shot Ozzie elsewhere in the basement where there were no
cameras.
3) "They" then put Ozzie in the ambulance and we pick it up from there
with the cameras rolling.

Raff*, do you realize how foolish this sounds?

bpete1969

Oct 14, 2016, 5:56:08 PM10/14/16
Bud Peters didn't post that comment, I did. You admit you misidentified a
DPD detective for Bookhout and yet the person you are pointing to in the
vid stills is the same cop.

You have conveniently, on purpose, used stills that don't show his face.
But unfortunately, you have misidentified the same DPD detective again.

Complete and utter fail.

> http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2016/10/oh-my-god-its-him-its-bookhout-impostor.html

Anthony Marsh

Oct 15, 2016, 1:58:54 AM10/15/16
On 10/14/2016 11:35 AM, Mark OBLAZNEY wrote:
> On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 5:37:28 AM UTC+2, tims...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 12 October 2016 10:50:02 UTC+11, Ralph Cinque wrote:
>>> The biggest development in the history of JFK assassination research has
>>> just happened. We have irrefutable proof now that the garage shooter of
>>> Lee Harvey Oswald was FBI Agent James Bookhout. It turns out that the Ruby
>>> impostor we found, posing with police, is him, Bookhout. We have a
>>> front-facing image of him staring right at us, and it fits perfectly with
>>> the young James Bookhout. There is no longer a speck of doubt that an
>>> agent of the US government, James Bookhout, shot Lee Harvey Oswald- not
>>> Jack Ruby. Please read this and share it. Spread the word. JFK truth is
>>> rising. JFK truth is here.
>>>
>>> http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2016/10/oh-my-god-its-him-its-bookhout-impostor.html
>>
>> Bookhout wasn't even in the basement when Ruby was shot, Cinque:
>>
>> http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh7/html/WC_Vol7_0163a.htm
>>
>> Case CLOSED on your OIC nonsense!

Wait a minute. Maybe that was a Brookout impersonator. Yeah, that's it.

David Von Pein

Oct 15, 2016, 2:00:05 AM10/15/16
And I wonder how the police got Ruby to admit to a murder he never
committed? Those cops were amazing, huh?

Ralph Cinque

Oct 15, 2016, 2:00:47 AM10/15/16
Here's another phony Ruby sighting.

He can't possibly be Ruby.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2016/10/this-guy-on-right-who-presumably-was.html

If you're just going to ignore or deny obvious differences between people,
that makes you something. And it's not anything good.

Ralph Cinque

Oct 15, 2016, 10:01:12 AM10/15/16
I didn't say they shot Oswald elsewhere in the basement. They shot him
inside the jail office.

It's plain as day that the shooter was not Ruby. He didn't even have the
same haircut as Ruby.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2016/10/why-didnt-they-have-brains-to-take-ruby.html

You are denying stark, naked reality, and how foolish is that?

Anthony Marsh

Oct 15, 2016, 10:02:36 AM10/15/16
Hey, aren't you forgetting something?
4) The "basement" was only a fake Hollywood sound stage.

bigdog

Oct 15, 2016, 6:57:30 PM10/15/16
I doubt it.

tims...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2016, 9:52:07 PM10/15/16
On Friday, 14 October 2016 11:48:46 UTC+11, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> Brennan, there's this thing that people do. It's called lying. And

Particularly if your name is Lee Harvey Oswald, right Cinque?

> Bookhout did it. Why would he hang around the Homicide office when it
> wasn't even his office? And, the entire national press and some of the

He was the Dallas FBI's DPD liaison officer, Cinque, and he was ORDERED to
go there, you hopelessly misinformed JFK-CT newb:

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh7/html/WC_Vol7_0158b.htm

> international press were there to cover that jail transfer, so why
> wouldn't Bookhout have watched it? Of course, he did, and he was the

He was probably fed up to his eye teeth with the sight of that PATHETIC
little blood soaked Kennedy killer, Lee Harvey Oswald, Cinque.

> shooter. However, I am completely convinced that he shot a blank, and
> Oswald was shot inside the police station.

When you are COMPLETELY CONVINCED of something, Ralph, the inevitable
conclusion is that the deductive thought process has gone out the window
in the reaching of said conclusion.

> Don't you get it? It was all theater. It was all a dog and pony show.

Uh, yeah... Ralph, seek some help. Soon. PLEASE!

> The people who know that the official story of the JFK shooting is a lie,
> why do you accept the official story of the Oswald shooting?

Oh I dunno; I guess the fact that it was broadcast and recorded LIVE by
the press of the world at the time it occurred might have something to do
with it.

What inconvenient FACT are you NEXT going to try and DE-CREATE Cinque?

Astounded Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

*...NOT ONE of the three experts was able to strike the head or the
neck of the target EVEN ONCE.* (Emphasis added).
Mark Lane, Rush to Judgment, page 129, footnoted as: XVII 261-262.

And yet here IS WC XVII 261-262, showing hits to the head...
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0144a.htm

X marks the spot where SENIOR OIC MEMBER Mark Lane (RIP) lied!

Ralph Cinque

Oct 15, 2016, 9:54:25 PM10/15/16
This is a portfolio of 10 images which proves that James Bookhout was the
garage shooter of Lee Harvey Oswald.

And by the way: the one who is failing around here is you, Brian Pete.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2016/10/i-have-made-portfolio-of-10-images.html

Jason Burke

Oct 15, 2016, 10:22:04 PM10/15/16
On 10/14/2016 10:58 PM, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 10/14/2016 11:35 AM, Mark OBLAZNEY wrote:
>> On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 5:37:28 AM UTC+2, tims...@gmail.com
>> wrote:

>>> Bookhout wasn't even in the basement when Ruby was shot, Cinque:
>>>
>>> http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh7/html/WC_Vol7_0163a.htm
>>>

>>> Case CLOSED on your OIC nonsense!
>>>

> Wait a minute. Maybe that was a Brookout impersonator. Yeah, that's it.

There *were* two Bookhouts. See the website jimmyandjim.com. One of them
spent literally years posing as one Jacob Rubenstein, starting *one
week* after Kennedy was elected!

Ralph Cinque

Oct 15, 2016, 10:22:44 PM10/15/16

This is a good example of what mean. I said the other day that Ruby was
insane. He did plead insanity. And every time he spoke he sounded zany,
disoriented, confused, and incoherent. But, David Von Pein asks how Dallas
Police got Ruby to admit to a murder he didn't commit, as if Ruby was of
sound mind. But, Ruby was NOT of sound mind.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 15, 2016, 11:03:26 PM10/15/16
When and wher did he plead guilty?
They had him on camera. They SAW him do it. YOU SAW him do it.

bpete1969

Oct 16, 2016, 10:15:33 PM10/16/16
Who in the hell is Brian Pete?

Raff*, as usual, your own photo kills your argument.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1356998107690508&set=p.1356998107690508&type=3

Ralph Cinque

Oct 16, 2016, 10:15:49 PM10/16/16
They SAW Bookhout do it, and they mistakenly thought it was Ruby. TAnd
only for one reason, and it was not because the shooter looked like Ruby.
It was because they were told that he was Ruby.

They had Bookhout on camera.

Marsh, when this is over, your role in the cover-up will be noted, you
phony.

Mark OBLAZNEY

Oct 17, 2016, 12:16:45 AM10/17/16
jimmy'll fix it…… yeah, that's the ticket. who's the
other jim? fetzer?

Jason Burke

Oct 17, 2016, 8:44:00 PM10/17/16
Raff*. still o-fer-life.

Ralph Cinque

Oct 17, 2016, 10:53:46 PM10/17/16
I'm going to see Jimmy Bookhout. I've got some things to ask him.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 18, 2016, 11:49:12 AM10/18/16
I didn't see YOU out there gathering signatures to get the HSCA.

Jason Burke

Oct 18, 2016, 3:18:12 PM10/18/16
On 10/17/2016 7:53 PM, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> I'm going to see Jimmy Bookhout. I've got some things to ask him.

Oh! This ought to be fun!

Mark OBLAZNEY

Oct 19, 2016, 12:15:27 AM10/19/16
On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 4:53:46 AM UTC+2, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> I'm going to see Jimmy Bookhout. I've got some things to ask him.

Hope you do, Dr. Cinque. We've screensshotted all your latest rantings, as
well as all the ones you've erased. Ever use the Wayback Machine?

You see, Ralph….. no one wants to sue you, we just want everyone
to know what a fraud you are. As well as your mentors Fetzer, Baker,
Armstrong (he's a different class of fraud, far above you, raff*).

You've made your mark in the panoply of JFK history, Dr. Cinque,
PhD…… but not in the way you now perceive it. In fact, I
predict your rantings shall become as incoherent as those of Dr. Bruce
Roberts.

And then there's Barbara Hartwell. You two should hook up, Ralph. Maybe
you'll get lucky. Know how to roll on the floor ? LOL !!!!

There are dozens like Ralph Cinque out there in internetland. He's not
alone. Sigh.

Ralph Cinque

Oct 19, 2016, 2:10:26 PM10/19/16
For instance, he could certainly confirm that his father was a short man.

Alex Foyle

Oct 19, 2016, 4:59:34 PM10/19/16
Indeed ... maybe he films it and it ends like when Buzz Aldrin took care
of Bart Sibrel ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k ... after
all Ralph's ridiculous video is titled "Bookhout shot Oswald" ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4AtBv2cmvI

Ralph Cinque

Oct 19, 2016, 8:33:15 PM10/19/16
As Bud said to Bill in Kill Bill 2,

"So, I guess, we'll just see. Won't we?"

Jason Burke

Oct 19, 2016, 8:38:19 PM10/19/16
On 10/19/2016 11:10 AM, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> For instance, he could certainly confirm that his father was a short man.

Who, Raff*?

Napoleon, Junior?

tomnln

Oct 20, 2016, 12:27:48 AM10/20/16
> >> is going to be OK? I say he won't be. Your turn?..
hey jason;
can you tell WHY RUBY HAD AN INTEREST IN ITALIAN RIFLES BACK IN THE 50'S ? ? ?

TOMNLN

Oct 20, 2016, 12:28:04 AM10/20/16
On Wed Oct 12 16:31:03 2016 bigdog wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 7:50:02 PM UTC-4, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> > The biggest development in the history of JFK assassination research has
> > just happened. We have irrefutable proof now that the garage shooter of
> > Lee Harvey Oswald was FBI Agent James Bookhout. It turns out that the Ruby
> > impostor we found, posing with police, is him, Bookhout. We have a
> > front-facing image of him staring right at us, and it fits perfectly with
> > the young James Bookhout. There is no longer a speck of doubt that an
> > agent of the US government, James Bookhout, shot Lee Harvey Oswald- not
> > Jack Ruby. Please read this and share it. Spread the word. JFK truth is
> > rising. JFK truth is here.
> >
> > http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2016/10/oh-my-god-its-him-its-bookhout-impostor.html
>
> After reading this I had to check my calendar. I thought maybe it was
> April 1.
NO CORBETT, IT'S NOT YOUR BIRTHDAY ! ! !

Ralph Cinque

Oct 20, 2016, 12:28:26 AM10/20/16
That video, up for a week, has already got over 1000 views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4AtBv2cmvI

When have 1000 people ever looked at anything you did, Foyle? Or even 10.

Jason Burke

Oct 20, 2016, 4:20:59 PM10/20/16
What you fail to realize, Raff*, is that about 95% of those 1000 people
are looking at it to laugh at your ideas.

Say, what happened to the thumbs up, thumbs down? Hmmm?

Jason Burke

Oct 20, 2016, 10:21:20 PM10/20/16
hey tomlin;
can you tell WHY YOU NAMED ME IN YOUR RESPONSE YET DIDN'T RESPOND TO
WHAT I SAID, BUT RATHER WHAT TONY SAID ? ? ?

i know its difficult for you but please try to keep up

Alex Foyle

Oct 20, 2016, 10:27:54 PM10/20/16
Actually, Cinque, I think people with no professional photo analysis
skills (like yourself) shouldn't be making videos with the worst possible
photos/frames grabbed from Youtube or other bad sources to acccuse
somebody of shooting Oswald, when everybody in the world knows and accepts
that Ruby shot Oswald, including Ruby himself.

1000 views is absolutely nothing at Youtube, substantially more people
watch cats being freaked out by cucumbers than your latest idiotic claims.

You should read up on delusions of grandeur before meeting Bookhouts son
... and I still hope he gives you the Buzz Aldrin treatment, you could use
it.

Mark OBLAZNEY

Oct 20, 2016, 10:42:17 PM10/20/16
On Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 6:28:26 AM UTC+2, Ralph Cinque wrote:
You must be famous by now, Ralph. When are you going to write a book for
Trine Day?

Anthony Marsh

Oct 21, 2016, 4:12:11 PM10/21/16
You're almost as bad as Harris touting his number of hits on YouTube.
When there's a horrendous traffic accident you can find thousands of
gawkers. That doesn't mean they like what they see. Just curious.

Lance Uppercut

Oct 21, 2016, 4:13:15 PM10/21/16
It's a pity you felt it necessary to disable the comments, which would
have established that 950 of them think you're nuts...

Anthony Marsh

Oct 21, 2016, 4:29:53 PM10/21/16
What's the ASCII code for that? ;]>

Mark Ulrik

Oct 21, 2016, 8:46:39 PM10/21/16
Den fredag den 14. oktober 2016 kl. 02.48.46 UTC+2 skrev Ralph Cinque:
> Brennan, there's this thing that people do. It's called lying. And
> Bookhout did it. Why would he hang around the Homicide office when it
> wasn't even his office? And, the entire national press and some of the
> international press were there to cover that jail transfer, so why
> wouldn't Bookhout have watched it? Of course, he did, and he was the
> shooter. However, I am completely convinced that he shot a blank, and
> Oswald was shot inside the police station.
>
> Don't you get it? It was all theater. It was all a dog and pony show.
>
> The people who know that the official story of the JFK shooting is a lie,
> why do you accept the official story of the Oswald shooting?

Apologies if this has already been addressed, but how did your
conspirators manage to compel Oswald to play dead until they could
properly snuff him out?

Ralph Cinque

Oct 22, 2016, 3:32:07 PM10/22/16
Apologies if this has already been addressed, but how did your
conspirators manage to compel Oswald to play dead until they could
properly snuff him out?

I have addressed that. I suspect that they told him that they were going
to get him out of this, but they couldn't just let him go, that there
would still be a lot of people who wanted to kill him. So, the best thing
was if they faked him death and did it on national television, so that
everybody believed that he was gone Then, they could get him out of there
under dark of night, he could be given a new identity, etc.

The videos make a compelling case that Oswald was going along with it, and
I'll detail the reasons why:

1) Oswald turned his head and glanced over at Bookhout. We have an image
of him doing it. But then, he resumed looking straight ahead and continued
looking straight ahead even as Bookhout rushed in. Even as Bookhout was
right on him with a gun to his rib-cage, Oswald did not turn and look at
him. Of course, neither did Leavelle or Graves. There is nothing natural
or normal about any of this. People automatically turn and look at objects
coming at them from the side. But, Oswald didn't.

2) Oswald's physical, muscular actions after the shooting were too much
for a man with such grievous injuries. His aorta and vena cava were cut.
I'll say it again: his aorta and vena cava were cut. Yet, Oswald, after
cringing forward in pain, jumped back, and then went up on his toes,
including his tippy toes. It's too much to do without blood circulating.

3) Eventually, Oswald went straight down like a freight elevator at the
TSBD. But, we didn't see him being moved into the building. There were
quite a few cameras and filmers in the garage and from multiple angles and
directions. The WFAA cameraman was behind at the very door to which Oswald
was brought through and which Ruby was brought through. Yet, there was no
capture of Oswald being moved inside. That is unacceptable. That is
non-credible.

4) The Jackson photo is a fake. There was no such arrangement of the men
at the time of the shooting. You don't see it in any film. The purpose of
the arrangement we see in the Jackson photo is to justify the complete
absence of blood, trauma, or even so much as a tear in his clothing. There
is simply no disruption at all of man or fabric. So, to justify that, they
had to do the whole arms akimbo thing for Oswald and Leavelle stuffing his
hand in his pants, etc. It's totally non-credible. Leavelle did not have
his hand in Oswald's pants. In the entire history of police work going
back centuries, that has never happened once: that a policeman put his
hand in the pants of a prisoner in the process of moving him. And tell me,
how would you like it? Say you were being moved along by police, and one
of them buried his hand inside your pants. Is that going to be OK with
you?

Jason Burke

Oct 22, 2016, 3:32:43 PM10/22/16
Don't be aks-ing Raff* the tough ones.

Mark OBLAZNEY

Oct 22, 2016, 9:30:44 PM10/22/16
Ralph' still working that out, Mr. Urik. He thinks it has something to do
with a hologram from the future, or some such thing. We'll just have to
wait and see.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 23, 2016, 2:59:36 PM10/23/16
When did he play dead? He was confronted by a policeman and let go.
Why didn't the cover-up have Baker shoot him? Not much of an Ubber
Conspiracy.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 23, 2016, 3:05:16 PM10/23/16
Yeah, how rude!

Anthony Marsh

Oct 23, 2016, 3:05:57 PM10/23/16
On 10/22/2016 3:32 PM, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> Apologies if this has already been addressed, but how did your
> conspirators manage to compel Oswald to play dead until they could
> properly snuff him out?

I think someone else asked this, not Ralph.

> I have addressed that. I suspect that they told him that they were going
> to get him out of this, but they couldn't just let him go, that there

You're not trying hard enough to win the Kook of the Year award. You could
say that it was Baker who tipped him off that the cover-up was out to kill
him so he should go home and get his revolver and hide in the movie
theater until his rescuers would come for him at 6PM.

> would still be a lot of people who wanted to kill him. So, the best thing
> was if they faked him death and did it on national television, so that
> everybody believed that he was gone Then, they could get him out of there
> under dark of night, he could be given a new identity, etc.

That's a little better. Now you have a fake RUby killing a fake Oswald who
killed a fake JFK. And now they're all living in a nice retirement home in
Florida. Did you see that movie?

> The videos make a compelling case that Oswald was going along with it, and
> I'll detail the reasons why:
>
> 1) Oswald turned his head and glanced over at Bookhout. We have an image
> of him doing it. But then, he resumed looking straight ahead and continued
> looking straight ahead even as Bookhout rushed in. Even as Bookhout was
> right on him with a gun to his rib-cage, Oswald did not turn and look at
> him. Of course, neither did Leavelle or Graves. There is nothing natural
> or normal about any of this. People automatically turn and look at objects
> coming at them from the side. But, Oswald didn't.
>
> 2) Oswald's physical, muscular actions after the shooting were too much
> for a man with such grievous injuries. His aorta and vena cava were cut.
> I'll say it again: his aorta and vena cava were cut. Yet, Oswald, after
> cringing forward in pain, jumped back, and then went up on his toes,
> including his tippy toes. It's too much to do without blood circulating.

So the fake Oswald was just a good actor? Did he get an Academy Award?
Maybe it was Kevin Spacy.

> 3) Eventually, Oswald went straight down like a freight elevator at the
> TSBD. But, we didn't see him being moved into the building. There were
> quite a few cameras and filmers in the garage and from multiple angles and
> directions. The WFAA cameraman was behind at the very door to which Oswald
> was brought through and which Ruby was brought through. Yet, there was no
> capture of Oswald being moved inside. That is unacceptable. That is
> non-credible.
>
> 4) The Jackson photo is a fake. There was no such arrangement of the men

No, YOU are a fake. You're just a Cinque double.

> at the time of the shooting. You don't see it in any film. The purpose of
> the arrangement we see in the Jackson photo is to justify the complete
> absence of blood, trauma, or even so much as a tear in his clothing. There
> is simply no disruption at all of man or fabric. So, to justify that, they
> had to do the whole arms akimbo thing for Oswald and Leavelle stuffing his
> hand in his pants, etc. It's totally non-credible. Leavelle did not have
> his hand in Oswald's pants. In the entire history of police work going
> back centuries, that has never happened once: that a policeman put his
> hand in the pants of a prisoner in the process of moving him. And tell me,
> how would you like it? Say you were being moved along by police, and one
> of them buried his hand inside your pants. Is that going to be OK with
> you?

Is that a gay reference? You do seem to make a lot of them.
(not that there's anything wrong with that: @ Seinfeld)

Ralph Cinque

Oct 23, 2016, 3:14:42 PM10/23/16
I have expanded the report about Bookhout, including an image of him at 19
juxtaposed with him as the Ruby impostor at age 49, and it is riveting. My
next step is to go to doctors to get their opinion about whether it is a
biological progression. You should read the report again.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2016/10/i-have-added-new-collage-of-19-year-old.html

Jason Burke

Oct 23, 2016, 7:05:11 PM10/23/16
I know I'm not holding my breath.

But whatever it is, it should be hilarious!

betty...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2016, 7:16:04 PM10/23/16
We have irrefutable proof

If, you did you would not be posting all this garbage.

Mark OBLAZNEY

Oct 24, 2016, 9:34:25 AM10/24/16
"They" thought "they" could pull a fast one, but not with Ralph Cinque .
He's got giants standing behind him. Large, hairy giants, with no
disruption at all of man or fabric, uh…...

Ralph Cinque

Oct 24, 2016, 3:32:49 PM10/24/16
Not garbage, Betty. For years, they have been falsely identifying James
Bookhout as a tall youth. James Bookhout was very short, just like the
garage shooter. It's pretty Machiavellian, don't you think?

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2016/10/this-is-funny.html

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2016/10/it-turns-out-that-tommy-collins-was.html

betty...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2016, 5:33:56 PM10/24/16
Mark
Didn't Mr. Cinque make you famous?

Anthony Marsh

Oct 25, 2016, 12:03:12 AM10/25/16
Bigfoot?

Mark OBLAZNEY

Oct 26, 2016, 5:39:36 PM10/26/16
Why, yes, Betty. Google 'Ralph Cinque Pink' and see what you
get…….. LOL !!!!!!!!!

betty...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2016, 12:41:00 PM10/28/16
Mark,

I googled it. You are right.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 29, 2016, 11:17:36 AM10/29/16
On 10/28/2016 12:40 PM, betty...@gmail.com wrote:
> Mark,
>

> I googled it. You are right.

What? Link?

Mark OBLAZNEY

Sep 8, 2018, 8:18:14 PM9/8/18
Lanceclot Link, Secret Chump, reporting for duty, Very Special Agent
Marsh........ what are my standing orders this day, sir?

Anthony Marsh

Sep 10, 2018, 9:14:21 AM9/10/18
I am not an agent for anyone, except for change.
My father was the spy.
I inherited his files not his intelligence.