RE.: Jean Davison, Gerald Ford, And The Beauty Of The SBT

David Von Pein

Jan 3, 2007, 10:46:31 PM1/3/07
David Healy wrote:

>>> "{You're} getting your ass kicked on Simkin's forum for your utter foolishness reviewing and promoting J. Davison's work." <<<

DVP now writes:

You're really making a fool out of yourself with that last comment re.
Jean Davison. For, the terms "utter foolishness" and "promoting J.
Davison's work" are terms that do not go together at all....and, in
fact, never could fit together, due to Jean's supreme CS&L when it
comes to Oswald and this murder case we're all here to discuss (or to
skew beyond recognition, if you're a CTer in Healy's league).

Go find somebody else's work to tear down...because Jean's work (both
here and elsewhere) is way beyond reproach...esp. by the likes of a
CTer named "Healy".

Re. the fray over at Simkin's Forum -- Well, it's nice to know that
I've at least made a small impact (sort of) -- even amongst CTers who
don't know what they're talking about when they say ultra-silly things
like this:

"Von Pain [sic] would be the first one leading a lynch mob, after
directing a kangaroo court proceeding. He's totally reminiscent of
those red-neck peckerwood Ku Klux Klanners who terrorized the south and
got away with it for all those years. Von Pain [sic] has the brain of a
peahen, and the logic and reasoning skills of an imbecile. He should be
waving the Confederate flag for all it's [sic] worth." -- Theresa C.
(Terry) Mauro; 01/02/2007

~~~~

Theresa, btw, has got her conspiracy-flavored panties all in a bind
because I wrote this (which is certainly a policy that many CTers DO
tend to adhere to):

"I've spoken to lots of CTers over the years who seem to merely be
taking the accused double-murderer (Oswald) at his word when he said
"I'm just a patsy" to the Live TV cameras shortly after his arrest.
That's curious logic, in my opinion....to blindly accept, at face
value, those four words being uttered by the guy who's in handcuffs.
Surely Lee Oswald had no reason to tell any falsehoods, right? ~smirk~"
-- DVP; Feb. 2006

~~~~

I'm glad to see, however, that there's at least one fair and balanced
person at the Simkin playpen these days:

"What is this all about? I've read several posters here opine that it
might be good to have some LNs here to keep the debate lively. Jean
Davison comes here and asks a couple of polite questions, and for this
she is subjected to attacks. To make matters worse, the attacks
reference David von Pein, a notably more aggressive writer who merely
admires Davison's book, to give her the "guilt-by-association"
treatment. Whassup with that? It is also striking that this all occurs
in a thread complaining that all points of view are not fairly
represented at another site. Are contrary or controversial points of
view not welcome here? Are we unable to answer Davison's polite
questions with equal politeness? Frankly, this kind of give-and-take
helps us keep our own house in better order." -- Stephen Roy;
01/02/2007

~~~~

Also --

Please take note (everybody!) of Jean Davison's extremely-informative
(and courteous) posts re. the notion that Gerald Ford "moved" the JFK
back wound to a "more convenient" location just to further advance the
idea of the SBT.

Jean D., as usual, illustrates her fabulous CS&L when she posts this
photo of CE903....

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/html/WH_Vol18_0055b.htm

....and makes the very astute comment about how the SBT flight path is
just perfect, given that CE903 trajectory; and note WHERE the
"pointer/rod" of Specter's is located on the stand-in's back -- the
upper back (certainly not in the "neck"), which is a rod-placing
position that is perfectly consistent with this autopsy picture....

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/sbt/hsca.jpg

Jean Davison rightly points out what should be all too obvious (but
I'll confess, I hadn't really thought much about it either):*

i.e., that Gerry Ford's "moving up" of the wound (for "clarity" sake
and nothing more) really doesn't matter in the long run, because the
wound autopsy pic and the CE903 photo show that there was absolutely NO
NEED to "move" the wound ANYWHERE, because it works perfectly for the
SBT as is. (And Ford's slight alteration actually, as Jean also points
out, does the SBT more HARM than good.)

* = But, then again, as Vince Bugliosi is wont to say (and, as always,
I'm bound to repeat it; oh yes...sorry) -- "So many times the 'obvious'
only becomes obvious when it's pointed out by someone else."

Thanks, Jean, for yet another lesson in CS&L, and, as I said in my
review, for "taking the high road" when dealing with that brand of
hard-to-figure-out human species known as "conspiracists". :)

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=8861&st=60