QUESTIONS FOR MARK LANE AND ANTHONY

BOZ

Jul 13, 2016, 11:05:27 AM7/13/16
When did the conspirators remove Oswald's rifle from Mrs Paine's garage?

What was inside Oswald's bulky passage?

How did Oswald's package and rifle get to the sixth floor of the TSBD?

Anthony Marsh

Jul 14, 2016, 10:00:21 AM7/14/16
Sorry, but Mark Lane is not available right now. Call back later.
I can't prove anything about the package, but I can GUESS better than you.
The package held a pair of curtain rods Because he wanted to put up room
darkening curtains instead of the flimsy curtains he had in his rooming
house. I had to do the same thing when I moved into a rooming house and
my room was right under the street light.
BTW, you have a habit of misrepresenting the evidence. The passage was
not bulky. YOU are bulky though.

The conspirators took his rifle out of the garage while Oswald slept.
One of them carried it up to the sixth floor and shot the President.

BOZ

Jul 14, 2016, 10:06:39 PM7/14/16
You made the whole story up. If you were in Cambodia in 1970 you would
have been a member of the KHMER ROUGE.

David Von Pein

Jul 14, 2016, 10:16:26 PM7/14/16
ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

The package held a pair of curtain rods.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Then what happened to those "curtain rods" after the assassination, Tony?
Why weren't they found ANYWHERE?

You're not going to theorize that the cops deep-sixed the rods, are you
Anthony? That would be pure speculation and wishful thinking on your part,
wouldn't it?

I guess you could create a brand-new theory --- i.e., Oswald had the
curtain rods with him when he left the Book Depository Building at
approximately 12:33 PM on November 22nd, but somebody *stole them from
him* before LHO could reach his roominghouse on Beckley Avenue. And then
Oswald just decided to keep quiet about this theft after he was arrested,
because he didn't want to get the poor thief in trouble.

How 'bout that one, Tony? Great new twist, eh?

Jason Burke

Jul 15, 2016, 2:20:40 PM7/15/16
No, no, no. Don't give Tony and ideas.

David Von Pein

Jul 16, 2016, 12:10:30 AM7/16/16
ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

The conspirators took his rifle out of the garage while Oswald slept. One
of them carried it up to the sixth floor and shot the President.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

It's fun to just invent unsupportable theories out of thin air, isn't it
Tony?

But, Tony, why would you choose to believe the wholly unsupportable
scenario you just put on the table above instead of simply believing what
the evidence (coupled with Lee Harvey Oswald's own actions and LIES)
clearly indicates is the truth --- which is: Lee Oswald himself took his
own rifle to work with him on 11/22/63 and used that gun to shoot
President John F. Kennedy.

Why would you go with an *extraordinary* theory about "conspirators"
sneaking into Ruth Paine's garage and stealing Oswald's rifle when a
perfectly reasonable *ordinary* explanation is available for the choosing?

Anthony Marsh

Jul 16, 2016, 12:13:12 AM7/16/16
On 7/14/2016 10:16 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> ANTHONY MARSH SAID:
>
> The package held a pair of curtain rods.
>

> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> Then what happened to those "curtain rods" after the assassination, Tony?
> Why weren't they found ANYWHERE?

They're in the National Archives. How come it took them so long to find
his jacket which he had left behind in the Domino room? Just stop covering
up for simple incompetence.

> You're not going to theorize that the cops deep-sixed the rods, are you
> Anthony? That would be pure speculation and wishful thinking on your part,
> wouldn't it?

No.
Do you deny that the SS deep-sixed the chrome topping? You're OK with
destruction of evidence. Where is the rearview mirror?

> I guess you could create a brand-new theory --- i.e., Oswald had the
> curtain rods with him when he left the Book Depository Building at
> approximately 12:33 PM on November 22nd, but somebody *stole them from
> him* before LHO could reach his roominghouse on Beckley Avenue. And then
> Oswald just decided to keep quiet about this theft after he was arrested,
> because he didn't want to get the poor thief in trouble.
>
> How 'bout that one, Tony? Great new twist, eh?

You're not trying hard enough to get into the kook club. Maybe the curtain
rods were actually a special gun made by the Mossad, just as they did with
the bicycle pumps for Operation Wrath of God.

Anthony Marsh

Jul 16, 2016, 12:14:36 AM7/16/16
I guess that's your idea of Red Baiting, but it's quite a stretch to go
all the way back to 1970. I complained about the Khmer Rouge at the time.

BOZ

Jul 16, 2016, 7:07:25 PM7/16/16
You believe that a KHMER ROUGE ELEMENT of THE CIA killed JFK.

Anthony Marsh

Jul 17, 2016, 1:17:13 PM7/17/16
On 7/16/2016 12:10 AM, David Von Pein wrote:
> ANTHONY MARSH SAID:
>
> The conspirators took his rifle out of the garage while Oswald slept. One
> of them carried it up to the sixth floor and shot the President.
>

> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> It's fun to just invent unsupportable theories out of thin air, isn't it
> Tony?
>
> But, Tony, why would you choose to believe the wholly unsupportable
> scenario you just put on the table above instead of simply believing what
> the evidence (coupled with Lee Harvey Oswald's own actions and LIES)
> clearly indicates is the truth --- which is: Lee Oswald himself took his
> own rifle to work with him on 11/22/63 and used that gun to shoot
> President John F. Kennedy.

The evidence does not show that. Only when WC defenders lie about the
facts.

> Why would you go with an *extraordinary* theory about "conspirators"
> sneaking into Ruth Paine's garage and stealing Oswald's rifle when a
> perfectly reasonable *ordinary* explanation is available for the choosing?

It's not perfectly reasonable. You are not reasonable. Your only goal is
to frame Oswald.

Anthony Marsh

Jul 17, 2016, 9:37:17 PM7/17/16
You're drunk again. Step away from the keyboard.

David Von Pein

Jul 18, 2016, 11:38:57 AM7/18/16
ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

Your only goal is to frame Oswald.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Do you really believe that, Tony? *Really*? Even with all this stuff
staring you in the face?....

http://Oswald-Is-Guilty.blogspot.com

Anthony Marsh

Jul 18, 2016, 9:53:38 PM7/18/16
Why do I have to repeat myself? Why can't you pay attention the first
time? Do you have Attention Deficit Disorder?
I said: YOUR only goal is to frame Oswald.
I never said that Oswald was completely innocent.
I have said 45 million times that Oswald killed Tippit.
Isn't that enough for you or do I have to repeat is every day?
Oswald killed Tippit.
Oswald may have been involved in the JFK assassination somehow.
But he could not have fired the shot from the grassy knoll.
Maybe you think Oswald did fire from in front of JFK.

http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/Langley29.gif

For extra credit, what frame is that?

Jason Burke

Jul 18, 2016, 10:05:15 PM7/18/16
Of course he doesn't. But then what would he curmudgeon about all day?

David Von Pein

Jul 19, 2016, 10:03:11 PM7/19/16
ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

I said: YOUR only goal is to frame Oswald.
I never said that Oswald was completely innocent.
I have said 45 million times that Oswald killed Tippit.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Oh. So I supposedly have this intense desire to FRAME a GUILTY man, eh?

Oswald is GUILTY (of at least *ONE* murder, even per W. Anthony Marsh),
but I'm still being accused of FRAMING him (or having a desire to frame
him).

Weird.

I'm wondering if Tony does much *thinking* before he posts? Maybe he just
types until his fingers turn raw.

TOMNLN

Jul 20, 2016, 12:28:18 AM7/20/16
CURTAIN RODS WERE INDEED FOUND IN THE TSBD LATER