START AT THE END AND WORK BACKWARDS

BOZ

Jun 21, 2017, 10:29:18 PM6/21/17
Why did Oswald try to shoot McDonald the arresting officer?

Rossley seems to think that Oswald was arrested for sneaking in to a movie.

Jason Burke

Jun 22, 2017, 7:07:34 PM6/22/17
On 6/21/17 7:29 PM, BOZ wrote:
> Why did Oswald try to shoot McDonald the arresting officer?
>
> Rossley seems to think that Oswald was arrested for sneaking in to a movie.

Is Ol' Tommie Boy still with us?

David Von Pein

Jun 22, 2017, 7:23:38 PM6/22/17
On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 10:29:18 PM UTC-4, BOZ wrote:
> Why did Oswald try to shoot McDonald the arresting officer?
>
> Rossley seems to think that Oswald was arrested for sneaking in to a movie.

I hear that silly argument from CTers all the time. Over and over again,
some CTer will say to me....

.....Why, Dave, did an army of squad cars show up at the theater? All that
manpower just to investigate some guy who didn't pay for his cheap movie
ticket?.....

All the while, those same CTers who make the above idiotic claim will
totally ignore the *real* reason the police descended upon the Texas
Theater on Nov. 22.

Here's a fairly recent (2016) example of a conspiracist (Scott Kaiser)
making that very claim about Oswald not buying a ticket....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2016/02/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1106.html

The myths never die, do they?

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-conspiracy-myths-continue.html

David Von Pein

Jun 22, 2017, 7:34:04 PM6/22/17

mainframetech

Jun 22, 2017, 8:24:21 PM6/22/17
On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 10:29:18 PM UTC-4, BOZ wrote:
> Why did Oswald try to shoot McDonald the arresting officer?
>
> Rossley seems to think that Oswald was arrested for sneaking in to a movie.

We only have the word of McDonald that it was the case. He grabbed the
hand with the revolver and then said his webbing got between the hammer
and the firing pin. For al we know he was trying to enhance his chances
for the next level of cop. We certainly know that the firing pin never
hit the bullet.

Chris

Anthony Marsh

Jun 22, 2017, 11:52:24 PM6/22/17
On 6/21/2017 10:29 PM, BOZ wrote:
> Why did Oswald try to shoot McDonald the arresting officer?
>
> Rossley seems to think that Oswald was arrested for sneaking in to a movie.

Yes, I hear they shoot you for that down in Texas. Did you see the guy who
was shot and killed for having a broken tail light? So you wonder why
innocent people don't trust the police and want to kill them.

BOZ

Jun 23, 2017, 4:04:30 PM6/23/17
He'll be thrown into the lake of fire soon

BOZ

Jun 23, 2017, 4:04:42 PM6/23/17
No, the myths never die.

Anthony Marsh

Jun 23, 2017, 11:09:37 PM6/23/17
WTF are you talking about? Oswald did not want to buy a ticket to the
movies. He snuck in to avoid being identified by the clerk. He was a
criminal. He was being tailed.

You know, in Dallas they shoot and kill you for sneaking into a theater!
You know, in Minnesota they shoot and kill you for having a broken tail
light on your car.

bigdog

Jun 23, 2017, 11:15:57 PM6/23/17
So tell us why Oswald had the gun that was used to kill Tippit just a half
hour earlier. Since he killed Tippit when confronted by him, why would you
doubt he would try to kill McDonald? Why would an innocent man even draw a
gun on a cop? Inquiring minds want to know.

OHLeeRedux

Jun 24, 2017, 9:59:23 AM6/24/17
I hope the police remember you said that the next time you need help.

BOZ

Jun 24, 2017, 4:22:37 PM6/24/17
Excellent arguments David as usual. It still does not matter. They want 70
mm film directed by David Lean.

BOZ

Jun 24, 2017, 9:18:06 PM6/24/17
What is it like being an agent provocateur?

Anthony Marsh

Jun 24, 2017, 9:37:30 PM6/24/17
Yes, I hope they remember that the next time they point a machine gun
at me. I don't plan to visit those places.
When have the Police ever helped me? Oh yeah, when they paid me to play
in the Police Band.

stevemg...@yahoo.com

Jun 24, 2017, 9:40:38 PM6/24/17
What the heck was Oswald doing in a theater about a hour after the
president was shot outside the building where he worked? And with a
revolver? And four extra bullets?

It's interesting that *some* Oswald defenders say he left the building
shortly after the shooting because he realized he was setup for the
assassination. Then they - some in the same group - turn around and say
his behavior post-assassination is easily explainable, that there's
nothing suspicious about it.

So, he's fleeing being setup for the murder and yet acting normally when
he goes into the theater with a revolver and extra bullets? He's fleeing
yet not fleeing; on the run but not on the run?

Which is it?

bigdog

Jun 25, 2017, 11:26:34 PM6/25/17
I never cease to be amazed at the convoluted theories conspiracy hobbyists
will come up with to try to explain all the things Oswald did before and
after the assassination while ignoring the simplest and most straight
forward one. Oswald did all those things because he was the one who shot
JFK. Why accept a simple explanation when there are so many bizarre ones
available?

Anthony Marsh

Jun 26, 2017, 2:41:35 PM6/26/17
On 6/24/2017 9:40 PM, stevemg...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 11:15:57 PM UTC-4, bigdog wrote:

>>> We only have the word of McDonald that it was the case. He grabbed the
>>> hand with the revolver and then said his webbing got between the hammer
>>> and the firing pin. For al we know he was trying to enhance his chances
>>> for the next level of cop. We certainly know that the firing pin never
>>> hit the bullet.
>>>

>> So tell us why Oswald had the gun that was used to kill Tippit just a half
>> hour earlier. Since he killed Tippit when confronted by him, why would you
>> doubt he would try to kill McDonald? Why would an innocent man even draw a
>> gun on a cop? Inquiring minds want to know.
>
> What the heck was Oswald doing in a theater about a hour after the
> president was shot outside the building where he worked? And with a
> revolver? And four extra bullets?

Ducking his tail and hiding because he had just killed a cop.

> It's interesting that *some* Oswald defenders say he left the building
> shortly after the shooting because he realized he was setup for the
> assassination. Then they - some in the same group - turn around and say
> his behavior post-assassination is easily explainable, that there's
> nothing suspicious about it.

No, no one ever said there is nothing suspicious about it. Oswald was
paranoid and he knew that someone (not the DPD) would be smart enough to
connect him to the Walker attempt.

> So, he's fleeing being setup for the murder and yet acting normally when
> he goes into the theater with a revolver and extra bullets? He's fleeing

Yes. Oswald was paranoid. He told the KGB officers that he always
carried his revolver because people were out to get him. How many people
carry a loaded revolver into an embassy? Do you?

> yet not fleeing; on the run but not on the run?

On the run and hiding out. Not waiting in the room for the FBI to shoot
and kill him. Some think he was headed for the safe house.

> Which is it?

False choice.
YOU are a false choice.

Anthony Marsh

Jun 26, 2017, 2:43:39 PM6/26/17
So McAdams allows YOU to say that because you are one of his minions,
but we are not allowed to ask if McAdams works for the CIA?

Anthony Marsh

Jun 26, 2017, 10:16:37 PM6/26/17
The most simplistic solution is not always the correct one.