Oswald the liar,deceiver, fibber, perjurer, false witness,

DR ZHIVAGO

Feb 3, 2015, 8:23:42 PM2/3/15
Oswald lied when he said his name was O H Lee or A Hidell.

Oswald lied when he said he was 5'11''

Oswald got out at 500 North Beckley so he deceived William Whaley, the
driver of the taxicab.

Oswald lied when he said he was not resisting arrest.

Oswald lied when he said he didn't kill anybody and hadn't shot anybody.

Oswald lied when he said he was a patsy.

Oswald lied when he said he was never in Mexico City.

Oswald lied when he said he never owned a rifle.

Oswald lied when he said the only package he brought to work was his
lunch.

Oswald lied when he said he bought a pistol in Fort Worth.

Oswald lied when he said that he didn't tell Buell Wesley Frazier anything
about bringing back some curtain rods.

Oswald lied when he said the picture had been made by superimposing his
face.

Oswald lied when he said he never kept a rifle at Mrs. Paine's garage.

Oswald lied when he said he visited his wife Thursday night, Nov. 21
because Mrs. Paine was giving a party for the children on the weekend.

Oswald lied when he said that he never lived on Neely Street.

tom...@cox.net

Feb 4, 2015, 5:37:00 PM2/4/15
==== REALLY DEAGLE ? ? ?

PLEASE SHOW US THE TAPE/TRANSCRIPTION WHERE OSWALD SAID THAT ! ! !

YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU KEEP BELIEVING PROVEN LIARS ! ! !
====

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

Pamela Brown

Feb 4, 2015, 9:09:59 PM2/4/15
On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 7:23:42 PM UTC-6, BOZ wrote:
[...]
> Oswald lied when he said he was a patsy.

You don't know that. He said he was a patsy because he had lived in the
USSR. That is true.

> Oswald lied when he said he was never in Mexico City.

True. I spoke with Agent Hosty, who was the first to accuse him of that.
LHO refused to talk to him after that.

> Oswald lied when he said he never owned a rifle.

True. But nobody saw him with the M-C after it was packed into Ruth
Paine's station wagon in NOLA for the trip to Dallas.

> Oswald lied when he said the only package he brought to work was his
> lunch.

We don't know that.

[...]
> Oswald lied when he said the picture had been made by superimposing his
> face.

He did. Probably bluffing while waiting for legal representation. Just
the same, those photos do look altered...

> Oswald lied when he said he never kept a rifle at Mrs. Paine's garage.

Not necessarily. Nobody saw him with the M-C after it left NOLA.

Ralph Cinque

Feb 5, 2015, 2:38:45 PM2/5/15
It's over, Boz. Oswald didn't lie about any of those things. And he wasn't
lying when he said that he was "out with Bill Shelley in front." For
goodness sake, we can see him there.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/02/ive-been-saying-for-long-time-that-one.html

They match perfectly. Do you know what perfect means?

BOZ

Feb 5, 2015, 2:46:34 PM2/5/15
LEE HARVEY OSWALD: I don't know what this is all about. (LIE)

1st REPORTER: Did you kill the President?

LEE HARVEY OSWALD: No, sir, I didn't. People keep-- Sir? (LIE)

1st REPORTER: Did you shoot the President?

LEE HARVEY OSWALD: I work in that building. (TRUE)

1st REPORTER: Were you in the building at the time?

LEE HARVEY OSWALD: Naturally, if I work in that building, yes, sir.(TRUE)

2nd REPORTER: Back up, man!

3rd REPORTER: Come on, man!

4th REPORTER: Did you shoot the President?

LEE HARVEY OSWALD: No. They've taken me in because of the fact that I
lived in the Soviet Union. I'm just a patsy.LIES

BOZ

Feb 5, 2015, 8:46:30 PM2/5/15
Marina directed the police to Mrs. Paine's garage to show them where
Oswald's rifle was.

BOZ

Feb 5, 2015, 8:49:01 PM2/5/15
On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 9:09:59 PM UTC-5, Pamela Brown wrote:
A lie of an accused person can corroborate a witness's evidence if:

Oswald's lies were deliberate and must have been the result of a
realization of his guilt.

Sandy McCroskey

Feb 5, 2015, 9:42:46 PM2/5/15
On 2/4/15 9:09 PM, Pamela Brown wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 7:23:42 PM UTC-6, BOZ wrote:
> [...]
>> Oswald lied when he said he was a patsy.
>>

> You don't know that. He said he was a patsy because he had lived in the
> USSR. That is true.

He said that's why he was brought in for the murder of Tippitt.
Do you think that's true?

>> Oswald lied when he said he was never in Mexico City.
>
> True. I spoke with Agent Hosty, who was the first to accuse him of that.
> LHO refused to talk to him after that.
>

>> Oswald lied when he said he never owned a rifle.
>
> True. But nobody saw him with the M-C after it was packed into Ruth
> Paine's station wagon in NOLA for the trip to Dallas.

It's impossible to establish that no one saw him with the rifle. You could
say that there is no witness, or none whom you believe, who saw him with
the rifle, but there is no way to prove that no one ever saw him with it
afterward. You'd have to be God to know that.

Anthony Marsh

Feb 5, 2015, 9:50:04 PM2/5/15
On 2/4/2015 9:09 PM, Pamela Brown wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 7:23:42 PM UTC-6, BOZ wrote:
> [...]
>> Oswald lied when he said he was a patsy.
>>

> You don't know that. He said he was a patsy because he had lived in the
> USSR. That is true.
>
>> Oswald lied when he said he was never in Mexico City.
>
> True. I spoke with Agent Hosty, who was the first to accuse him of that.
> LHO refused to talk to him after that.

Hoover pulled Hosty out of the interrogations because he was revealing
that the FBI had been keeping track of Oswald and not telling the DPD.

>> Oswald lied when he said he never owned a rifle.
>
> True. But nobody saw him with the M-C after it was packed into Ruth
> Paine's station wagon in NOLA for the trip to Dallas.
>

>> Oswald lied when he said the only package he brought to work was his
>> lunch.
>
> We don't know that.
>
> [...]
>> Oswald lied when he said the picture had been made by superimposing his
>> face.
>>

> He did. Probably bluffing while waiting for legal representation. Just
> the same, those photos do look altered...

He was only talking about one reprint not the negative.

David Von Pein

Feb 5, 2015, 10:02:24 PM2/5/15

PAMELA BROWN SAID:

He [LHO] said he was a patsy because he had lived in the USSR. That is
true.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

So, Pam, you think Oswald was "taken in" by the DPD because of his
previous status as a resident in the Soviet Union? Because THAT is what
Oswald claimed. And I know of no one on the planet (not even a CTer) who
actually thinks this is a truthful statement...

"They've taken me in because of the fact that I lived in the Soviet Union.
I'm just a patsy!" -- Lee Harvey Oswald

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2011/03/oswalds-patsy-lie.html

Jason Burke

Feb 6, 2015, 6:03:09 PM2/6/15
Well, Ralph. You're a perfect 0-for-JFKAssassination.
Does that count?

Maybe you can get hit by a thrown ball and be called out.

tom...@cox.net

Feb 6, 2015, 6:07:17 PM2/6/15
==== half assed peoplalways give only half a story

"ididn't shoot anybody" "they refuse to let me shower"
I ask that someone come forward and, give me legal assistance"

tom...@cox.net

Feb 6, 2015, 6:07:28 PM2/6/15
== that was ruth paine's interprurtation....we don't know what marina said
! ! !

tom...@cox.net

Feb 6, 2015, 6:15:57 PM2/6/15
Sandy McCroskey <gwmcc...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> On 2/4/15 9:09 PM, Pamela Brown wrote:
> > On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 7:23:42 PM UTC-6, BOZ wrote:
> > [...]
> >> Oswald lied when he said he was a patsy.
> >>

> > You don't know that. He said he was a patsy because he had lived in
> > the USSR. That is true.
> >

> He said that's why he was brought in for the murder of Tippitt.
> Do you think that's true?
>
> >> Oswald lied when he said he was never in Mexico City.
> >
> > True. I spoke with Agent Hosty, who was the first to accuse him of
> > that. LHO refused to talk to him after that.
> >

> >> Oswald lied when he said he never owned a rifle.
> >
> > True. But nobody saw him with the M-C after it was packed into Ruth
> > Paine's station wagon in NOLA for the trip to Dallas.
> >

> It's impossible to establish that no one saw him with the rifle. You
> could say that there is no witness, or none whom you believe, who saw him
> with the rifle, but there is no way to prove that no one ever saw him
> with it afterward. You'd have to be God to know that.
=== o k Sandra; name the person who sw him with rifle ? ? ? ?
=====
> >> Oswald lied when he said the only package he brought to work was his
> >> lunch.
> >
> > We don't know that.
> >
> > [...]
> >> Oswald lied when he said the picture had been made by superimposing
> >> his face.
> >>

> > He did. Probably bluffing while waiting for legal representation. Just
> > the same, those photos do look altered...
> >
> >> Oswald lied when he said he never kept a rifle at Mrs. Paine's garage.
> >
> > Not necessarily. Nobody saw him with the M-C after it left NOLA.

Rozelli Zavier

Feb 6, 2015, 10:20:58 PM2/6/15
If they were taking people in because they had lived in the Soviet Union
(which of course wasn't the case) then the Police Department would of been
full of former Soviet residents from Dallas.(Whatever the population was).
They just happened to roll the dice and "Hey Presto" arrived at the Dallas
Theatre, and by luck found a former soviet resident, arrested him (of
course for legitimate reason's) and took him to the DPD where the
subterfuge of the lying Lone Assassin "PASTY" Lee Harvey Oswald was
born.

It's nice to be able to add a little humour to these lively debates.!!

Respecfully,
Rozelli Zavier.

Rozelli Zavier

Feb 6, 2015, 10:22:14 PM2/6/15
On Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 7:46:34 PM UTC, BOZ wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 5:37:00 PM UTC-5, tom...@cox.net wrote:
Just to fill in the missing words:

LEE HARVEY OSWALD: No, sir, I didn't. People keep asking me that...

Which you have correctly pointed out was a lie, and one of numerous
falsehoods that Lee Harvey Oswald told.

Anthony Marsh

Feb 6, 2015, 10:36:56 PM2/6/15
No, that's silly. Oswald did not say the DPD. He said "THEY." The same
THEY which we conspiracy theorists use and you demand to know all the
names (with proof). What Oswald was thinking was that law enforcement in
general was harassing him because he had defected to the Soviet Union. So
they would use the police to frame him or kill him.

Anthony Marsh

Feb 6, 2015, 10:46:11 PM2/6/15
On 2/5/2015 9:42 PM, Sandy McCroskey wrote:
> On 2/4/15 9:09 PM, Pamela Brown wrote:
>> On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 7:23:42 PM UTC-6, BOZ wrote:
>> [...]
>>> Oswald lied when he said he was a patsy.
>>>

>> You don't know that. He said he was a patsy because he had lived in the
>> USSR. That is true.
>>

> He said that's why he was brought in for the murder of Tippitt.
> Do you think that's true?

I don't think it's true that the DPD had arrested him for having defected
to the Soviet Union. They had no authority to do that. I understand what
Oswald meant. He was paranoid and thought the government was out to get
him. And they were. Only problem was that Hosty couldn't find him.

It's not unknown for the FBI and/or CIA to use local police to harass
dissidents.

>>> Oswald lied when he said he was never in Mexico City.
>>
>> True. I spoke with Agent Hosty, who was the first to accuse him of that.
>> LHO refused to talk to him after that.
>>

>>> Oswald lied when he said he never owned a rifle.
>>
>> True. But nobody saw him with the M-C after it was packed into Ruth
>> Paine's station wagon in NOLA for the trip to Dallas.
>>

> It's impossible to establish that no one saw him with the rifle. You
> could say that there is no witness, or none whom you believe, who saw
> him with the rifle, but there is no way to prove that no one ever saw
> him with it afterward. You'd have to be God to know that.

I would be open to someone seeing the shooter, but there is no way to
prove it was Oswald. Even Curry admitted that.

Euins said the shooter was a black man, so that should rule out Oswald,
shouldn't it?

Anthony Marsh

Feb 7, 2015, 11:27:37 AM2/7/15
So in your limited understanding of human beings you think that an
innocent person never lies?

tom...@cox.net

Feb 7, 2015, 5:03:06 PM2/7/15
AT THE MIDNIGHT PRESS CONFERENCE OSWALD SAID "NO, I DIDN'T SHT ANYBODY. AS
A MATTER OF FACT, NOBODY HAS MENTIONED THAT TO ME. THEFIRST TIME I HEARD
THAT WAS HEN A REPORTER SXED ME THAT QUESTION IN THE HALL"

HOW COME THE COPS NEVER ASKED HIM IF HE SHOT JFK DURING 10 HOURS OF
QUESTIONING ? ? ? ?

Sandy McCroskey

Feb 7, 2015, 5:05:18 PM2/7/15
On 2/6/15 10:46 PM, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 2/5/2015 9:42 PM, Sandy McCroskey wrote:
>> On 2/4/15 9:09 PM, Pamela Brown wrote:
>>> On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 7:23:42 PM UTC-6, BOZ wrote:
>>> [...]
>>>>

>>> You don't know that. He said he was a patsy because he had lived in the
>>> USSR. That is true.
>>>

>> He said that's why he was brought in for the murder of Tippitt.
>> Do you think that's true?
>
> I don't think it's true that the DPD had arrested him for having
> defected to the Soviet Union. They had no authority to do that. I
> understand what Oswald meant. He was paranoid and thought the government
> was out to get him. And they were. Only problem was that Hosty couldn't
> find him.
>
> It's not unknown for the FBI and/or CIA to use local police to harass
> dissidents.

It's no surprise that you don't believe Oswald killed the police officer
either.

You probably also don't believe he drew on a cop and resisted arrest in
the theater.

>>> True. I spoke with Agent Hosty, who was the first to accuse him of
>>> that.
>>> LHO refused to talk to him after that.

>>> True. But nobody saw him with the M-C after it was packed into Ruth
>>> Paine's station wagon in NOLA for the trip to Dallas.
>>>

>> It's impossible to establish that no one saw him with the rifle. You
>> could say that there is no witness, or none whom you believe, who saw
>> him with the rifle, but there is no way to prove that no one ever saw
>> him with it afterward. You'd have to be God to know that.
>>

> I would be open to someone seeing the shooter, but there is no way to
> prove it was Oswald. Even Curry admitted that.

That is not to the point. I was addressing your claim to be able to
positively state a negative that no one can prove.

> Euins said the shooter was a black man, so that should rule out Oswald,
> shouldn't it?

One witness? No, it doesn't work that way.

David Von Pein

Feb 7, 2015, 5:06:18 PM2/7/15
I guess Tony must believe somebody OTHER than the DPD "took in" Lee Harvey
Oswald on 11/22/63.

bigdog

Feb 8, 2015, 12:00:20 AM2/8/15
You only gave half the story, Tom. The president of the Dallas Bar
Association offered to find legal representation for Oswald had he
declined the offer.

tom...@cox.net

Feb 8, 2015, 6:56:59 PM2/8/15
== YOU LIKE QUOTING SO MUCH CORBETT GIVE AN OFFICIAL CITATION FOR THAT ! !
!

bigdog

Feb 8, 2015, 8:18:36 PM2/8/15
On Saturday, February 7, 2015 at 5:03:06 PM UTC-5, tom...@cox.net wrote:
> AT THE MIDNIGHT PRESS CONFERENCE OSWALD SAID "NO, I DIDN'T SHT ANYBODY. AS
> A MATTER OF FACT, NOBODY HAS MENTIONED THAT TO ME. THEFIRST TIME I HEARD
> THAT WAS HEN A REPORTER SXED ME THAT QUESTION IN THE HALL"
>
> HOW COME THE COPS NEVER ASKED HIM IF HE SHOT JFK DURING 10 HOURS OF
> QUESTIONING ? ? ? ?

Well there we have it from the horse's mouth. Oswald said he didn't shit
anybody.

stevemg...@yahoo.com

Feb 9, 2015, 12:45:48 AM2/9/15
Oswald was publicly complaining that he couldn't get counsel but was
privately saying he wanted John Abt, the communist lawyer who had
represented radical individuals. Only if he couldn't get Abt would he then
consider another lawyer.

So, why the lie?

And why would a supposed CIA/ONI/FBI agent want Abt?

Yeah, I know: it was part of his cover and we don't know if he really
wanted Abt and Richard Helms and CIA and more hand waving, "Look over
here!"

bigdog

Feb 9, 2015, 5:21:57 PM2/9/15
On Sunday, February 8, 2015 at 6:56:59 PM UTC-5, tom...@cox.net wrote:
> bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > You only gave half the story, Tom. The president of the Dallas Bar
> > Association offered to find legal representation for Oswald had he
> > declined the offer.
> == YOU LIKE QUOTING SO MUCH CORBETT GIVE AN OFFICIAL CITATION FOR THAT ! !
> !

Unlike you, Tom, I don't limit my knowledge to what is in official
sources. There's a world of information out there if you would bother
looking outside your 26 volumes. But since you insist on an official
source, here is the testimony of H. Louis Nichols, President of the Dallas
Bar Association in 1963:

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/nichol_h.htm

Jason Burke

Feb 9, 2015, 5:50:38 PM2/9/15
And a reporter sexted him.

Sounds like ol' LHO was a barrel of laughs.

Anthony Marsh

Feb 9, 2015, 5:52:21 PM2/9/15
Not true. Oswald only rejected a Dallas lawyer.

cmikes

Feb 9, 2015, 6:07:25 PM2/9/15
On Saturday, February 7, 2015 at 5:03:06 PM UTC-5, tom...@cox.net wrote:
> AT THE MIDNIGHT PRESS CONFERENCE OSWALD SAID "NO, I DIDN'T SHT ANYBODY. AS
> A MATTER OF FACT, NOBODY HAS MENTIONED THAT TO ME. THEFIRST TIME I HEARD
> THAT WAS HEN A REPORTER SXED ME THAT QUESTION IN THE HALL"
>
> HOW COME THE COPS NEVER ASKED HIM IF HE SHOT JFK DURING 10 HOURS OF
> QUESTIONING ? ? ? ?
>
> =

THY DID. OSWWALD WAS LYING! ! ! !!

Anthony Marsh

Feb 9, 2015, 9:59:50 PM2/9/15
No. Just because the FBI helped does not mean that the FBI arrested
Oswald. Oswald may have thought that the DPD were acting on instructions
from the FBI, just as Boston Police have done.

Anthony Marsh

Feb 11, 2015, 10:14:51 AM2/11/15
On 2/7/2015 5:05 PM, Sandy McCroskey wrote:
> On 2/6/15 10:46 PM, Anthony Marsh wrote:

>>> He said that's why he was brought in for the murder of Tippitt.
>>> Do you think that's true?
>>
>> I don't think it's true that the DPD had arrested him for having
>> defected to the Soviet Union. They had no authority to do that. I
>> understand what Oswald meant. He was paranoid and thought the government
>> was out to get him. And they were. Only problem was that Hosty couldn't
>> find him.
>>
>> It's not unknown for the FBI and/or CIA to use local police to harass
>> dissidents.
>>

> It's no surprise that you don't believe Oswald killed the police officer
> either.

It's no surprise that you haven't seen the 10,000 times that I said that
Oswald killed Tippit. You are so busy composing slanderous attacks on me
that you never bother reading ALL the messages here.

> You probably also don't believe he drew on a cop and resisted arrest in
> the theater.

>>> It's impossible to establish that no one saw him with the rifle. You
>>> could say that there is no witness, or none whom you believe, who saw
>>> him with the rifle, but there is no way to prove that no one ever saw
>>> him with it afterward. You'd have to be God to know that.
>>>

>> I would be open to someone seeing the shooter, but there is no way to
>> prove it was Oswald. Even Curry admitted that.
>>

> That is not to the point. I was addressing your claim to be able to
> positively state a negative that no one can prove.

I didn't. I merely pointed out the lack of evidence. Something you'd
need for a trial. You don't need any evidence to jump to a conclusion.

>> Euins said the shooter was a black man, so that should rule out Oswald,
>> shouldn't it?
>>

> One witness? No, it doesn't work that way.

Yes, it does. You have only Brennan.

Anthony Marsh

Feb 11, 2015, 10:15:28 AM2/11/15
On 2/7/2015 5:03 PM, tom...@cox.net wrote:
> AT THE MIDNIGHT PRESS CONFERENCE OSWALD SAID "NO, I DIDN'T SHT ANYBODY. AS
> A MATTER OF FACT, NOBODY HAS MENTIONED THAT TO ME. THEFIRST TIME I HEARD
> THAT WAS HEN A REPORTER SXED ME THAT QUESTION IN THE HALL"
>
> HOW COME THE COPS NEVER ASKED HIM IF HE SHOT JFK DURING 10 HOURS OF
> QUESTIONING ? ? ? ?

We don't know for sure what the cops asked him.

Anthony Marsh

Feb 11, 2015, 10:29:43 AM2/11/15
False. You are assuming that Oswald was a CIA/ONI/FBI agent.

Anthony Marsh

Feb 11, 2015, 10:34:04 AM2/11/15
He didn't say SHIT. He said SHT.
That't correct. Oswald never SHT anyone.

tom...@cox.net

Feb 11, 2015, 12:59:22 PM2/11/15
===== WOW, YOU SEEM TO KNOW THAT OSWALD REPEATEDLY ASKED FOR LEGAL
ASSISTANCE..... NOW, YOU SHOULD NAME THE LAWYER THAT REPRESENTED OSWALD
! ! !

tom...@cox.net

Feb 11, 2015, 12:59:36 PM2/11/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, February 8, 2015 at 6:56:59 PM UTC-5, tom...@cox.net wrote:
> > bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > You only gave half the story, Tom. The president of the Dallas Bar
> > > Association offered to find legal representation for Oswald had he
> > > declined the offer.
> > =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3
> > D=
> 3D=
> 3D= =3D
> > =3D=3D YOU LIKE QUOTING SO MUCH CORBETT GIVE AN OFFICIAL CITATION FOR
> > THA=
> T ! !
> > !
>
> Unlike you, Tom, I don't limit my knowledge to what is in official
> sources. There's a world of information out there if you would bother
> looking outside your 26 volumes. But since you insist on an official
> source, here is the testimony of H. Louis Nichols, President of the
> Dallas Bar Association in 1963:
= I BELIEVE THAT NICHOLS MAKES HIS LIVING BY PRACTISING LAW IN DALLAS SO,
IT MAKES SENSE THAT HE WOULD TETIFY IN A MANNER THAT WOULD NOT MAKE HIM ANY
ENEMIES IN DALLAS LAW ENFORCEMENT ! ! !
===
> http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/nichol_h.htm

bigdog

Feb 11, 2015, 1:00:45 PM2/11/15
Read what I wrote. Oswald declined the offer. He specifically wanted John
Abt.

stevemg...@yahoo.com

Feb 11, 2015, 9:27:18 PM2/11/15
That's not what the head of the Dallas bar said. Oswald first wanted John
Abt. If Abt couldn't represent him, Oswald said he might accept an ACLU
lawyer or, according to Nichols, "a lawyer here [Dallas] who believes in
anything I believe in."

Oswald: "A lawyer HERE".

Nichols' testimony:

He [Oswald] said, "Well, that is the man [Abt] he would like to have
represent him." Then he asked me if I knew any lawyers who were members of
the American Civil Liberties Union, and he said, "Well, I am a member of
that organization, and I would like to have somebody who is a member of
that organization represent me." And I said, "I'm sorry, I don't know
anybody who is a member of that organization."
Although, as it turned out later, a number of lawyers I know are members.
Two or three of them called me later. He said, "Well, if I can't get
either one of those, and if I can----"
Mr. STERN. That is either----

Mr. NICHOLS. "Either Mr. Abt or someone who is a member of the American
Civil Liberties Union, and if I can find a lawyer here who believes in
anything I believe in, and believes as I believe, and believes in my
innocence"-then paused a little bit, and went on a little bit and said,
"as much as he can, I might let him represent me."

I said, "What I am interested in knowing is right now, do you want me or
the Dallas Bar Association to try to get you a lawyer?"

He said, "No, not now."

Sandy McCroskey

Feb 12, 2015, 11:46:31 AM2/12/15
Sorry, Marsh. I thought I was replying to Pamela.
I was talking to her and when you jumped in, I didn't realize it.
Likewise with the "proving a negative" stuff below.

>> You probably also don't believe he drew on a cop and resisted arrest in
>> the theater.

>>> I would be open to someone seeing the shooter, but there is no way to
>>> prove it was Oswald. Even Curry admitted that.
>>>

>> That is not to the point. I was addressing your claim to be able to
>> positively state a negative that no one can prove.
>>

> I didn't. I merely pointed out the lack of evidence. Something you'd
> need for a trial. You don't need any evidence to jump to a conclusion.
>

>>> Euins said the shooter was a black man, so that should rule out Oswald,
>>> shouldn't it?
>>>

>> One witness? No, it doesn't work that way.
>
> Yes, it does. You have only Brennan.

No, it doesn't. You know, Marsh, that there is a helluva lot more than
an eyewitness's identification to nail Oswald.

bigdog

Feb 12, 2015, 11:48:08 AM2/12/15
On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 10:14:51 AM UTC-5, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 2/7/2015 5:05 PM, Sandy McCroskey wrote:
> > On 2/6/15 10:46 PM, Anthony Marsh wrote:

> >> Euins said the shooter was a black man, so that should rule out Oswald,
> >> shouldn't it?
> >>

> > One witness? No, it doesn't work that way.
>
> Yes, it does. You have only Brennan.

Corroborated by a shitload of physical evidence.

bigdog

Feb 12, 2015, 11:57:39 AM2/12/15
When Tom makes one of his typos, we get to have fun with it by plugging in
the vowels of our choice.

> That't correct. Oswald never SHT anyone.

He shot 3 people and shit everyone about it.

Jason Burke

Feb 12, 2015, 4:08:04 PM2/12/15
So, Rossley. Everyone is an official position in Dallas is lying.
Is that your position?

BOZ

Feb 12, 2015, 4:11:37 PM2/12/15
CLARENCE DARROW?

Anthony Marsh

Feb 12, 2015, 4:14:31 PM2/12/15
Mark Lane.
!!!!!!!!!!

Anthony Marsh

Feb 12, 2015, 8:30:40 PM2/12/15
Sometimes it's a deliberate typo to try to get something past the
censor. Some people use punctuation which looks like the letter being
censored.

Anthony Marsh

Feb 13, 2015, 1:37:56 PM2/13/15
So you are going to throw your star witness under the bus. Then who you
got, Euins? So you think a black man shot JFK.

Anthony Marsh

Feb 13, 2015, 1:38:55 PM2/13/15
OK, so now you are willing to throw Brennan under the bus. How about if
I stick with Euins and claim it was a black guy shooting?

Anthony Marsh

Feb 13, 2015, 1:51:29 PM2/13/15
So he admitted that he didn't try very hard.

> Two or three of them called me later. He said, "Well, if I can't get
> either one of those, and if I can----"
> Mr. STERN. That is either----
>
> Mr. NICHOLS. "Either Mr. Abt or someone who is a member of the American
> Civil Liberties Union, and if I can find a lawyer here who believes in
> anything I believe in, and believes as I believe, and believes in my
> innocence"-then paused a little bit, and went on a little bit and said,
> "as much as he can, I might let him represent me."
>
> I said, "What I am interested in knowing is right now, do you want me or
> the Dallas Bar Association to try to get you a lawyer?"
>
> He said, "No, not now."

Not the Dallas Bar. Not a Dallas lawyer.

Sandy McCroskey

Feb 14, 2015, 4:16:40 PM2/14/15
Another dispatch from Marsh's topsy-turvy world.

Saying Brennan's observation is backed up by all the other evidence is
the farthest thing from throwing him under the bus.

bigdog

Feb 14, 2015, 11:22:59 PM2/14/15
Once again you have demonstrated you didn't remotely understand the post
you replied to. You might want to consider asking for your money back from
that speed reading course you took.

Anthony Marsh

Feb 16, 2015, 12:31:41 PM2/16/15
You just said you don't need Brennan.

Sandy McCroskey

Feb 16, 2015, 9:39:54 PM2/16/15
That's right. Do you have a problem with that?
His testimony was neither necessary nor sufficient, merely corroborative.

I know "throw under the bus" is one of the catchphrases you use at every
opportunity, but it doesn't apply here.
Wikipedia:

To throw (someone) under the bus is an idiomatic phrase in American
English meaning to sacrifice a friend or ally for selfish reasons. It is
typically used to describe a self-defensive disavowal and severance of a
previously-friendly relationship when the relation becomes controversial
or unpopular.

Anthony Marsh

Feb 17, 2015, 9:43:34 PM2/17/15
That's what I said and what I meant.

Sandy McCroskey

Feb 18, 2015, 1:29:18 PM2/18/15
As usual, whether it makes any *sense* is not a question relevant to you.