The two GUI Tools

Piotr Mancini

Mar 17, 2020, 9:33:44 PM3/17/20

Back in the JFK Facts forum, a participant asked something about some
angle. She was a girl, I a show off. Too much for my own good. I posted
several links to 3D models of homes, etc. She wanted more (they always
do). I wrote: "What the heck, let me do a 3D model of Dealey Plaza." I
figured that posting the idea in architecture forums would snowball. Found
other guy from Poland/Sweden, Mark Messer -who actually knew what he was
doing - and Leslie Sharp volunteered to be our assistant. She used to live
in The Big D, has friends there who would take photos.

I posted this in the Education Forum:

"What type of Coca Cola machine was used in Dale Myers' Dealey Plaza
model?"

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/22541-what-type-of-coca-cola-machine-was-used-in-dale-myers-dealey-plaza-model/

Here's my/yours/ours:

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/coca-cola-vending-machine-f2d31eb0ddac4d21944df7dcc4af6d28

Some fellow asked: "Ramon, I am interested to check this pet theory of
mine. I whether the real fatal shot is not seen in the Z-film because
Kennedy was lying on the limo seat at the time, injured. The fatal bullet
was actually shot from the southwest window, opposite the sniper's nest.
Is there a line of sight at the precise time?"

"Bob: Make a generous contribution, and yours will be the first theory to
be tested".

He offered five bucks.

When the producers of the PBS Nova documentary donated the 36,146,767 3D,
RGB colored measurements, doctor Randy Robertson was impatient. He asked
me to find somebody in Dallas who would make the 4-5 measurements that he
needs. Perhaps they could be extracted right away from my raw data? I
contacted my/your/our benefactor, Mike McCormick "can you correspond
directly with doctor Robertson?". He'd rather not, preferred to keep it
between enginerds. I explained to the Notable Doctor that the issue is not
that simple, that measurements had to be synchronized with the Z-film and
other images. There would be ranges, some +/- numbers.

GUI Tool Number One: The Robertson Measurement Tool. See preliminary
prototypes depicted:

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/~ramon/misc/A-Rhino-Plugin.png
http://www.dealey-plaza.org/~ramon/misc/Robertson-Measurement-Tool.png

[The trajectory shown comes from another building, which will be measured
at laser precision]

Users will be able to measure anything with the accuracy that only laser
can provide: not only distances and angles but the Philosopher's Stone:

"How close are these 3-4 points to colinearity?"

GUI Tool Number Two: The Fatal Shot. Cranium and Cerebrum Ballistics, aka
"We are going to need a bigger computer"

[To be continued]

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

Piotr Mancini

Mar 18, 2020, 11:09:52 AM3/18/20
The Free Open Source 3D Model of Dealey Plaza is comprised of three kinds
of numbers:

(1) Those which are not under dispute, verifiable by anybody using one of
'em laser measurement gizmos (40 bucks at the Home Depot)

(2) Estimated. Where exactly was the limo at Z-frame 312? We will do our
best, you will keep us honest.

(3) Position of shooter, rifle brand, caliber, type of ammo, entry
location: You and only you can provided those.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

Piotr Mancini

Mar 18, 2020, 10:41:35 PM3/18/20
On Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 10:09:52 AM UTC-5, JFK Numbers wrote:
Another possibility is to use the Egyptian (?), MIT Green Building (?),
methods proposed by Joe Zircon and others.

I seriously doubt that they will be able to match the accuracy that only
laser (or a Vernier, micrometer) is able to provide, though.

The measurements that you see here, kindly underwritten by the Koch
brothers and donated to me/you/us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XWW2G3rSWM

have 1/8" (3 mm) accuracy. You can see the same model they used for sale
here:

https://www.truepointscanning.com/equipment-for-sale

It has been listed for over a year, nobody wants it.

The latest equipment provides 1mm accuracy.

-Ramon The Obsessive Compulsive Perfectionist
JFK Numbers

Piotr Mancini

Mar 20, 2020, 7:57:50 PM3/20/20
Let's underscore this:

(1) The SBT/MBT will be solved using GUI Tool Number 1.

(2) The Fatal Shot will be solved using GUI Tool Number 2.

Who will provide all the shooting scenarios?

You will.

I have no idea whether it will be me, MIT, our grandchildren, the Russians
(*), the Chinese, etc.

Rest assured, however, that those equation (the JFK Numbers) WILL BE
solved.

Those question are NOT going away.

"[....] when you cannot tell The Truth. I say "let justice be done, though
the heavens fall!" Jim Garrison

-Ramon The Solver
JFK Numbers

(*) Them Rushkies already have solved them, they are working for me now.

Anthony Marsh

Mar 21, 2020, 7:36:50 PM3/21/20
On 3/17/2020 9:33 PM, Piotr Mancini wrote:

> Back in the JFK Facts forum, a participant asked something about some
> angle. She was a girl, I a show off. Too much for my own good. I posted
> several links to 3D models of homes, etc. She wanted more (they always
> do). I wrote: "What the heck, let me do a 3D model of Dealey Plaza." I
> figured that posting the idea in architecture forums would snowball. Found
> other guy from Poland/Sweden, Mark Messer -who actually knew what he was
> doing - and Leslie Sharp volunteered to be our assistant. She used to live
> in The Big D, has friends there who would take photos.

Your thinking is so limited.

Why don't you use Lego? They are closed right now so you could have the
who place to yourself.

Anthony Marsh

Mar 21, 2020, 7:36:54 PM3/21/20
Which one?

> (2) The Fatal Shot will be solved using GUI Tool Number 2.

The fatal shot was not fired from ANY building.
Does anyone remember ALL the kook theories about buildings other than
the TSBD where they thought shots were fired from? And please don't be
rude and leave out the storm drains and the SS car.
Just for fun I made up a theory that the shot came from the roof of the
laundry truck. Something about his uniform didn't look genuine.

> Who will provide all the shooting scenarios?
>
> You will.
>
> I have no idea whether it will be me, MIT, our grandchildren, the Russians
> (*), the Chinese, etc.

You aren't trying hard enough. Why did you leave out the aliens?

> Rest assured, however, that those equation (the JFK Numbers) WILL BE
> solved.

Never. It's a hoax. $$

> Those question are NOT going away.

YOU WILL.

Piotr Mancini

Mar 22, 2020, 3:23:26 PM3/22/20
On Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 6:36:54 PM UTC-5, Anthony Marsh wrote:

> > Those question are NOT going away.
> >

> YOU WILL.

Indeed ...

Covered already:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlR-kxbvdOY

-Ramon The Non-Eternal
JFK Numbers

Piotr Mancini

Mar 22, 2020, 3:23:32 PM3/22/20
On Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 6:36:54 PM UTC-5, Anthony Marsh wrote:

> > (2) The Fatal Shot will be solved using GUI Tool Number 2.
> >

> The fatal shot was not fired from ANY building.
> Does anyone remember ALL the kook theories about buildings
> other than the TSBD where they thought shots were fired from?

These two idiots (one a senile moron, the other a backstabber, both lying
lawyers) claim that it was shot from the roof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH_r1uDCa88&t=137s

> And please don't be rude and leave out the storm drain.

Storm drain you said? This one?

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/your-designers/Mark_Messer/Storm-Drain-Shot.mp4

[Too slow in my/your/our server - It is going to YouTube]

It is being considered with laser millimeter accuracy and millisecond
timing.

That was the first video crafted by my sorely missed co-founder Mark
Messer, from Poland and Sweden. We used to exchange notes during
Christmas, now he is off the grid.

> and the SS car.

I have one similar, not accidental:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cS6vl1vI4g

Rest assured that all possible scenarios will be rigorously tested.

By whom, you ask?

By YOU.

-Ramon The Builder of the Coolest GUI Tools Ever
JFK Numbers

Piotr Mancini

Mar 23, 2020, 2:26:24 PM3/23/20
On Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 6:36:54 PM UTC-5, Anthony Marsh wrote:
Already covered, multiple times, here and in the technical forums:

"The JFK Numbers projects are and will forever be:

(a) Interested in the Truth
(b) Exclusively numeric aspects
(c) Not for Profit
(d) Free Open Source "

"Introducing the project "Bring Your Cranium to Work Day"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/40Kt7Zyuf6g/UhBG9jFLAQAJ

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

Piotr Mancini

Apr 29, 2020, 3:13:52 PM4/29/20
On Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 6:36:50 PM UTC-5, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 3/17/2020 9:33 PM, JFK Numbers wrote:
> >

> > Back in the JFK Facts forum, a participant asked something about some
> > angle. She was a girl, I a show off. Too much for my own good. I posted
> > several links to 3D models of homes, etc. She wanted more (they always
> > do). I wrote: "What the heck, let me do a 3D model of Dealey Plaza." I
> > figured that posting the idea in architecture forums would snowball. Found
> > other guy from Poland/Sweden, Mark Messer -who actually knew what he was
> > doing - and Leslie Sharp volunteered to be our assistant. She used to live
> > in The Big D, has friends there who would take photos.
> >

> Your thinking is so limited.
>
> Why don't you use Lego? They are closed right now so you could have the
> whole place to yourself.

That is a great idea!

There you go ...

http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/misc/TSBD-in-LegoLand.jpg