Biased Survey from Mantik

John McAdams

Sep 6, 2019, 2:57:18 PM9/6/19
Got this in my e-mail this morning:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/pdf/JFKSurvey.pdf

And here is the list of recipients to whom it was sent:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/pdf/Survvey_Recipients.pdf

Interesting, since it contains a bunch of people with absolutely no
expertise relevant to the questions asked. For example, Judyth Vary
Baker. And Beverly Oliver.

Why Sean Hannity is on the list is a huge mystery. But since Rachael
Maddow and Chris Hayes are on the list, why not? And Bill O'Reilly is
on the list twice! And Geraldo Rivera.

There are some dead people: Peter Jennings and Pat Lambert, for
example. And Ike Pappas.

Our own Tony Marsh is there. :-) So is David von Pein.

It's actually stacked with pro-conspiracy people, so the intention is
to publish the claim that a survey of "experts" believe the medical
evidence shows a conspiracy.

--
The Kennedy Assassination Home Page
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

John Deagle

Sep 7, 2019, 1:03:54 PM9/7/19
There is a major problem with that survey. Thomas Rossley is not on it and
that therefore makes it invalid.

Mitch Todd

Sep 7, 2019, 1:19:39 PM9/7/19
Also, Roger Ebert. Maybe Mantik thinks Ebert would have been
an expert on Zapruder film forgery....... :-D

David Von Pein

Sep 7, 2019, 1:21:20 PM9/7/19
On Friday, September 6, 2019 at 2:57:18 PM UTC-4, John McAdams wrote:

> There are some dead people: Peter Jennings and Pat Lambert, for
> example. And Ike Pappas.

As well as movie critic Roger Ebert (who passed away in 2013).

I'm guessing Ebert made the list because he chose Oliver Stone's "JFK" as
his #1 movie of 1991. But shouldn't Dr. Mantik have known that Roger had
died *six years* before this 2019 survey came out? Very odd indeed.

Anthony Marsh

Sep 7, 2019, 8:50:49 PM9/7/19
It's obviously a scattershot approach from a scatterbrain, but can you
calculate the ratio of conspiracy believers vs WC defenders?
How many of the recipients are deceased? I didn't get a copy yet.

Mark

Sep 8, 2019, 9:27:20 PM9/8/19
YOU want this group's lying censor-moderator to answer such questions for
you? I don't understand. Mark

19efppp

Sep 9, 2019, 2:30:56 PM9/9/19
Marsh is making a joke, Your Highness. He simultaneously insults the kook
and the Dungeon Master. It's a trick Jim Garrison taught him while they
were sipping Mai Tais at the National Archives.

Anthony Marsh

Sep 9, 2019, 7:21:24 PM9/9/19
Have you ever heard of a rhetorial question?
Only a fool would answer that.

Anthony Marsh

Sep 10, 2019, 3:25:12 PM9/10/19
Kinda like a single bullet hitting two different people with the same
message.

> and the Dungeon Master. It's a trick Jim Garrison taught him while they
> were sipping Mai Tais at the National Archives.

Not at the National Archives. They don't serve booze.
I met him at his presentation at BU.