Photos of Mr. Ed

Kenneth A. Rahn

Nov 12, 2007, 6:36:03 PM11/12/07
To All,

I had the opportunity to visit Ed Cage (known here as Mr. Ed) last
weekend. I have put together a photo show of him in Dealey Plaza and then at
dinner in his home in Plano. The link is below. I hope you will like the
pictures.
This is another in my occasional series of photo shows of JFK
researchers. It is intended to show their human side, as a counterweight to
the demonization that is all too common here. I am always looking for
volunteers to be photographed. I will come and visit you at my expense. Just
let me know if you are interested.

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Photo_shows/EdCage10Nov07/MrEd.html

Ken Rahn
--
Kenneth A. Rahn
Graduate School of Oceanography

http://karws.gso.uri.edu

ecagetx

Nov 12, 2007, 8:21:39 PM11/12/07
A++++!

Ken this is truly spectacular! Thanks for visiting us at our home
and thanks especially for your friendship.
It was one of the most pleasant days/evenings in my entire 63
years. I'm so glad you captured it in your very special way with your
superb photography.

Warmest personal regards to our new lifetime friend,

MR ;^D
Ed & Karen Cage

YoHarvey

Nov 12, 2007, 8:21:48 PM11/12/07

Terriffic picrtures Ken....

YoHarvey

Nov 12, 2007, 8:22:51 PM11/12/07
On Nov 12, 6:36 pm, "Kenneth A. Rahn" <kr...@uri.edu> wrote:

Ever in the D.C. area Ken?

justm...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2007, 8:26:13 PM11/12/07
On Nov 12, 6:36 pm, "Kenneth A. Rahn" <kr...@uri.edu> wrote:

Great pics Ken, thanks for sharing. Ed sure has an impressive
collection...and a gorgeous home. I looked at other pictures you have,
it's nice to put a face with a name!

cdddraftsman

Nov 12, 2007, 8:32:13 PM11/12/07

Excellent Ken !
I see you have honed more than just physics to a fine art .
Your pic's are truely remarkable .
.........Whats the secret .......
Camera or a steady hand ?

tl

justm...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2007, 8:47:39 PM11/12/07
> Ever in the D.C. area Ken?- Hide quoted text -

Great pics Ken, Ed has quite the collection and a gorgeous home. (I
guess you can see this too Ed lol)
Thanks for sharing, it's nice to put a face with a name.

Kenneth A. Rahn

Nov 12, 2007, 8:47:50 PM11/12/07
Yo,

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Just name the time, beginning in January '08.

Ken

Kenneth A. Rahn

Kenneth A. Rahn

Nov 12, 2007, 8:50:15 PM11/12/07
TL,

"cdddraftsman" <cdddra...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Just some basics. Use a very wide-angle lens with image-stabilization and
a high ISO number on the camera (800 outdoors and 1600 indoors in this
case). Display the pictures in a large-enough format to bring the viewer
close to the original center of perspective. Last but not least, use
automatic depth-of-field control (formerly known as the hyperfocal
principle) to maximize the area that is in focus. All these things
together can make photos look startlingly real.

Ken Rahn

Sam Brown

Nov 12, 2007, 9:42:25 PM11/12/07

"Kenneth A. Rahn" <kr...@uri.edu> wrote in message

I can't thank you enough for this Ken. Ed is a fantastic bloke and it's
such a joy for those of us thousands of kilometers away to get a glimpse
into the lives of fellow posters.

I knew Ed was special, but the pictures of Karen and the way he treats his
dogs just confirms it for me.

Thanks Ken.

Barb Junkkarinen

Nov 12, 2007, 10:10:33 PM11/12/07
On 12 Nov 2007 20:21:39 -0500, ecagetx <eca...@gmail.com> wrote:

>A++++!
>
>Ken this is truly spectacular! Thanks for visiting us at our home
>and thanks especially for your friendship.
> It was one of the most pleasant days/evenings in my entire 63
>years. I'm so glad you captured it in your very special way with your
>superb photography.
>
>Warmest personal regards to our new lifetime friend,
>
>MR ;^D
>Ed & Karen Cage

Wonderful photos, Ed! And I am SO glad to see you back! It's been
several weeks since I asked you for that cite in Clark's testimony
where he describes a massive wound to the top of JFK's head ... as you
state he did. Then you scurried off, an oversight, I'm sure.

Please post it now, please.

Thanks!
Barb :-)

doug.w...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2007, 11:39:26 PM11/12/07
On Nov 12, 5:36 pm, "Kenneth A. Rahn" <kr...@uri.edu> wrote:

If you recall, what was the topic in Ed's heated discussion? Also, is
there any rules the hawkers have to follow (city codes) or can they
set-up shop as they please?

John Fiorentino

Nov 12, 2007, 11:48:57 PM11/12/07
Barb:

Why don't you get off his back?

John F.

"Barb Junkkarinen" <barbRE...@comcast.net> wrote in message

John Fiorentino

Nov 12, 2007, 11:49:10 PM11/12/07
Ken:

Excellent stuff.

John F.

Barb Junkkarinen

Nov 13, 2007, 12:42:05 AM11/13/07
On 12 Nov 2007 23:48:57 -0500, "John Fiorentino"
<johnfio...@optonline.net> wrote:

>Barb:
>
>Why don't you get off his back?
>
>John F.

Why don't you ADMIT that Clark never said any such thing. You know he
didn't ... but youi'll choke before you ever admit an LN is wrong. How
important is truth and accuracy to ya, John?

Barb :-)

ecagetx

Nov 13, 2007, 1:12:19 AM11/13/07
Barb I think you know I never did not claim that was in Clark's
"testimony," nor did John F., Dr McAdams, DVP, and even Tony Marsh
when we tried to explain the dialog. (Yet that was your clear
implication!) I even offered an explanation for the umpteenth time:
See:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/686ba243689fcbb9
Nor did even Specter claim it was in the "testimony" when he asked the
question:
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Mr. SPECTER - Now, you described the massive wound at the top of the
President's head, with the brain protruding; did you observe any other
hole or wound on the President's head?

Dr. CLARK - No, sir; I did not."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

That was Dr Clark's answer. Live with it; he said it Barb, not me.
You got clobbered on this nit-picking point (It changes absolutely
nothing) by both sides of the aisle: John Fiorentino, Dr McAdams, Ed
Cage, DVP and Tony Marsh also did a good job trying to explain it to
you as well.

I looked up the thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/2ad291fcfc4f13f1/6099b7144e74eeca?lnk=gst&q=Clark+testimony+Specter#6099b7144e74eeca

Did you learn anything from this thread? Tip: Nobody said that
verbatim description was in Clark's WC *testimony* Not me, not
Specter, nobody Barb. We can't help it if you don't like Clark's
answer.

But you and I know that's not really what is bothering you.

You are using it is a diversion because I finally got you to admit
that Z 327-328-329 were authentic and they showed no LGBOH wound.
1) Worst of all you are unable to explain why the three independent
sets of photographic evidence: X-rays, autopsy photos, and the Z film
all show no evidence whatsoever of a LBOH wound.
2) Not to mention after 44 years you are incredibly a CTer with NO
conspiracy theory. (!?)
3) When asked if the x-rays and autopsy photos were faked your answer
is the same as it is when you are asked what your non-existent
conspiracy theory is: Absolutely positively "I don't know." (But you
sure appear to enjoy arguing about it.)

Barb I have left the NG twice because of you following me around with
hollow posts designed to start an argument. If I liked arguing how
could I remain married over 36 years? I was so proud and thankful to
Dr Ken Rahn for shooting all those magnificent pictures. My wife was
terribly pleased as well.. It was one of the best experiences of our
lives. Ken did a fantastic series of pictures of you as well about a
year ago.

((Did I try to disrupt a proud special moment for you?))

If you wish to revisit this nutty nonexistent defunct LBOH myth then
you here and start it up without me.
Go to:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/2ad291fcfc4f13f1/6099b7144e74eeca?lnk=gst&q=Clark+testimony+Specter#6099b7144e74eeca

At least allow me to publicly thank Ken without another distraction
from you. Please.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
Ed Cage

On Nov 12, 9:10 pm, Barb Junkkarinen <barbREMOVE...@comcast.net>
wrote:

> >>http://karws.gso.uri.edu- Hide quoted text -

aeffects

Nov 13, 2007, 1:13:29 AM11/13/07
On Nov 12, 5:50 pm, "Kenneth A. Rahn" <kr...@uri.edu> wrote:
> TL,
>
> "cdddraftsman" <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

damn Ken, why don't you throw a party and get them all at once, we'd
love to see what these pukes look like -- Ed Cage looks like a
overripe Bilko.... looking to get in a beef with a big black guy in
Dealey Plaza... the moron open his mouth once to many times?

aeffects

Nov 13, 2007, 1:14:00 AM11/13/07
On Nov 12, 6:42 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "Kenneth A. Rahn" <kr...@uri.edu> wrote in messagenews:fha99...@news5.newsguy.com...

how sweet....

Sam Brown

Nov 13, 2007, 1:14:32 AM11/13/07

"John Fiorentino" <johnfio...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> Barb:
>
> Why don't you get off his back?
>
> John F.

Bravo!

Barb Junkkarinen

Nov 13, 2007, 2:07:50 AM11/13/07
On 13 Nov 2007 01:12:19 -0500, ecagetx <eca...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Barb I think you know I never did not claim that was in Clark's
>"testimony,"

Ed, you posted a bastardization of Clark's testimony. Don't try to
backpedal now. Too late .. what you did is documented, in its full
glory ... and was documented over and over again. When pressed for you
to admit what you had done ... or post a cite from Clark's testimony
actually describing a massive wound in the top of the head ... you
bugged out. For weeks.

Now you try to confuse the issue ... of course. :-)

But ... I just reposted my post that explains it all .... your entire
post is there too ... and I showed what you did with Clark's testimony
... ***clearly***.

I'm not going to wrangle about it with you anymore ... there's nothing
left to say ... my post tells the story ... completely.

And I will be happy to post it again whenever you show up ... and
certainly whenever you do something similar with another chunk of the
documentary record. :-)

Barb :-)

[backpedaling doublespeak, attempt to divert and the usual denial
dodge ... FLUSHED]

cdddraftsman

Nov 13, 2007, 8:43:11 AM11/13/07
On Nov 12, 5:50 pm, "Kenneth A. Rahn" <kr...@uri.edu> wrote:
> TL,
>
> "cdddraftsman" <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Ahhhh....no doubt good advice . Now if I can just get my
Poloroid 600 series instamatic camera to do all that , I will
be as famous as Abraham Zapruder :-(

On a more serious note , I would again like to take this
opportunity to personally thank Ken Rahn for his many past ,
present and hopefully future efforts in bringing sanity back to
the conversation in regards to the JFK Assassination , after
a unfortunate incident in which history was literally hi-jacked
before this Nations very eye's .

His many achievements aknowledged , listed by myself and
others aside , IMO his greatest attribute in fact is a very subtle
one . You can put him upon a pedestal but he will never look
down upon you . A burden that's placed upon us that we can
never hope to repay . Thanks Ken :-)

tl

Mike

Nov 13, 2007, 5:39:07 PM11/13/07

"Kenneth A. Rahn" <kr...@uri.edu> wrote in message

Great photos, Ken.

So there you are, Ed.

Dunno about not picking a fight with, Ed though. I've not lost one yet, at
least not when Ed is logical and truthful...

Mike :-)

Pamela McElwain-Brown

Nov 13, 2007, 5:42:49 PM11/13/07
I can attest to the fact that Ken is a charming and witty person as well as
a good photographer, as he visited Donner and me in 2005, and we had a nice
visit and he and I spent the day at the great Minnesota State Fair (at his
expense).

But beware -- his visit may trigger significant weather in other parts of
the country -- in our case, Katrina, which descended on NOLA just as I was
driving him back to the airport. :-0

Pamela McElwain-Brown
www.themagicflute.org
www.in-broad-daylight.com
JFK Assassination Presidential Limousine Documentary at Youtube:
http://youtube.com/profile?user=pamina58
My trade list at Bookins.Com:
http://www.bookins.com/rssreader/trade/1cz6c91cA/
http://yearofmozart2006.blogspot.com/
http://www.pipertothealternative.blogspot.com/
http://www.viennamystery.blogspot.com/ and
http://www.taowoofchu.blogspot.com/

Anthony Marsh

Nov 13, 2007, 5:43:38 PM11/13/07
Kenneth A. Rahn wrote:
> To All,
>
> I had the opportunity to visit Ed Cage (known here as Mr. Ed) last
> weekend. I have put together a photo show of him in Dealey Plaza and then at
> dinner in his home in Plano. The link is below. I hope you will like the
> pictures.
> This is another in my occasional series of photo shows of JFK
> researchers. It is intended to show their human side, as a counterweight to
> the demonization that is all too common here. I am always looking for
> volunteers to be photographed. I will come and visit you at my expense. Just
> let me know if you are interested.
>
> http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Photo_shows/EdCage10Nov07/MrEd.html
>
> Ken Rahn

Looks a little like Gordon Arnold.

Barb Junkkarinen

Nov 13, 2007, 8:50:59 PM11/13/07
On 13 Nov 2007 17:39:07 -0500, "Mike" <mikere...@hotmail.co.uk>
wrote:

???

Hey, Mike ... why don't you have Ken come visit YOU! Who could turn
that down! Come to think of it, I could come take pictures of you ....
fit 'em in somewhere between shopping, soaking up the local color,
etc.<g>

Barb :-)

>Mike :-)

David Von Pein

Nov 14, 2007, 1:34:50 AM11/14/07

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/690f1faa86e910ed/d67fef7d38cdc698

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Photo_shows/EdCage10Nov07/MrEd.html

Excellent photos, Ken (and Ed)....including some really good shots of
Dealey Plaza and the Book Depository.

Here are my favorite photos from Ken's Dallas visit with "Mr.
Ed"..... ;)

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Photo_shows/EdCage10Nov07/IMG_4815.JPG

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Photo_shows/EdCage10Nov07/IMG_4814.JPG

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Photo_shows/EdCage10Nov07/IMG_4797.JPG

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Photo_shows/EdCage10Nov07/IMG_4888.JPG

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Photo_shows/EdCage10Nov07/IMG_4795.JPG

What a gorgeous house Ed has too. Just beautiful.....

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Photo_shows/EdCage10Nov07/IMG_4845.JPG

And the baseball autographs are very interesting to me. A very nice
collection indeed, Ed.

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Photo_shows/EdCage10Nov07/IMG_4905.JPG

I'm extremely jealous of the Pete Rose signature. I was a big
Cincinnati Reds' fan in the 1970s and 1980s, but I was never able to
get Pete's autograph in person (after quite a bit of trying in the
Riverfront Stadium parking lots, too).

I did manage to get some other "Big Red Machine" autographs, including
Johnny Bench, Tony Perez, and Joe Morgan. Never could get Pete's,
though. :(

Now, if we could just get Dealey Plaza regular Robert Groden to
explain how it was even remotely possible for up to 10 shots to be
fired in the Plaza on 11/22/63, and yet have ZERO of those shots
coming from the Oswald window in the Depository (as Mr. Groden posits
in his 1993 book "TKOAP", via the multi-gun shooting scenario that he
thinks is most likely to have occurred that day).

I wonder if Robert G. is still a member of the "8 To 10 Shots Were
Fired" club?

Anyway, thanks for the photos, Ken (and Ed). I enjoyed looking at
them. And I also enjoyed looking at the pictures in Ken's very large
Family Photo Album. Many of the pictures in that online "Album" are
remarkably crisp and clear, considering their age. I'm amazed at the
clarity of a lot of these photos. .....

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Photo_shows/RahnFamilyPhotos/Rahn.html

A side note after viewing some of Kenneth's pictures --- My mother's
first name is also Evelyn (which I thought was an interesting
coincidence), although the name Evelyn was much more common years ago.
When was the last time you met a young person named Evelyn? It's a
lovely name from another era.

Even more startling to me when I saw some of the pictures of Ken's
late mother is the fact that she looks remarkably like my own mother,
making it an eerie "mother" coincidence on two different levels.

Best regards to both Ken Rahn and "Mr. Ed" Cage,
David Von Pein

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

Kenneth A. Rahn

Nov 14, 2007, 1:35:48 AM11/14/07
Pamela,

"Pamela McElwain-Brown" <pame...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> I can attest to the fact that Ken is a charming and witty person as well as
> a good photographer, as he visited Donner and me in 2005, and we had a nice
> visit and he and I spent the day at the great Minnesota State Fair (at his
> expense).
>
> But beware -- his visit may trigger significant weather in other parts of
> the country -- in our case, Katrina, which descended on NOLA just as I was
> driving him back to the airport. :-0

It's called collateral damage. :-)

Ken Rahn

Kenneth A. Rahn

Nov 14, 2007, 1:36:42 AM11/14/07
Doug,

<doug.w...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> If you recall, what was the topic in Ed's heated discussion?

First, it had to do with the reliability of eyewitnesses. The other guy
was claiming 300 witnesses for a shot from the knoll, and Ed was denying
it vehemently.

Second, Ed was claiming that the other guy called him a liar. In Texas you
just don't do that to men of honor. The guy denied it, but Ed was worked
up by that point, and would have taken him out if it hadn't been broken up
by neutral parties.

Also, is
> there any rules the hawkers have to follow (city codes) or can they
> set-up shop as they please?

I have no idea. Maybe you should ask Ed.

Ken Rahn

tims...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2007, 1:37:49 AM11/14/07
On Nov 13, 10:36 am, "Kenneth A. Rahn" <kr...@uri.edu> wrote:
> To All,
>
> I had the opportunity to visit Ed Cage (known here as Mr. Ed) last
> weekend. I have put together a photo show of him in Dealey Plaza and then at
> dinner in his home in Plano. The link is below. I hope you will like the
> pictures.
> This is another in my occasional series of photo shows of JFK
> researchers. It is intended to show their human side, as a counterweight to
> the demonization that is all too common here. I am always looking for
> volunteers to be photographed. I will come and visit you at my expense. Just
> let me know if you are interested.
>
> http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Photo_shows/EdCage10Nov07/MrEd.html
>
> Ken Rahn
> --
> Kenneth A. Rahn
> Graduate School of Oceanography
> University of Rhode Island
> Narragansett, RI 02882
>
> http://karws.gso.uri.edu

Hi Ken,

Great photos of our pal "Bare Knuckle" Ed.

I'm surprised you and Ed didn't tell Groden where to get off! :-)

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup Commentator*

Anthony Marsh

Nov 14, 2007, 1:54:13 PM11/14/07
Kenneth A. Rahn wrote:
> Doug,
>
> <doug.w...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> If you recall, what was the topic in Ed's heated discussion?
>
> First, it had to do with the reliability of eyewitnesses. The other guy
> was claiming 300 witnesses for a shot from the knoll, and Ed was denying
> it vehemently.

That's nuts. I've never heard anyone claim 300 witnesses for a shot from
the knoll. Most WC defenders however will not even admit to a single one.

Anthony Marsh

Nov 14, 2007, 8:12:00 PM11/14/07

That is not true and you have been corrected many times. Groden never said
there were no shots from the TSBD. You latch onto someone else's thread to
hype your nonsense.

wig...@xit.net

Nov 14, 2007, 8:13:56 PM11/14/07
On Nov 14, 12:36 am, "Kenneth A. Rahn" <kr...@uri.edu> wrote:
> Doug,
>
> <doug.wigg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

As others heave stated, great photos. Thanks for sharing & replying.

greg

Nov 14, 2007, 8:54:06 PM11/14/07
Barb Junkkarinen wrote:
> On 12 Nov 2007 20:21:39 -0500, ecagetx <eca...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>A++++!
>>
>>Ken this is truly spectacular! Thanks for visiting us at our home
>>and thanks especially for your friendship.
>> It was one of the most pleasant days/evenings in my entire 63
>>years. I'm so glad you captured it in your very special way with your
>>superb photography.
>>
>>Warmest personal regards to our new lifetime friend,
>>
>>MR ;^D
>>Ed & Karen Cage
>

> Wonderful photos, Ed! And I am SO glad to see you back! It's been
> several weeks since I asked you for that cite in Clark's testimony
> where he describes a massive wound to the top of JFK's head ... as you
> state he did. Then you scurried off, an oversight, I'm sure.
>

> Please post it now, please.

Barb,

I too, have been waiting Ed's return. He promised me just before he went
AWOL he'd ask Sam Pate about his (Pate's) claim that he gave Ruby a spare
press pass on the Friday night, and why he never told investigators.

Here is Pate's claim from his "Fan Club" newsgroup:

"Sam Pate Radio News Dallas Texas 1963 JFK Assassination The Radio Phantom
witness for Jack Ruby subpeona to trial for Oswald. Talked with Jack Ruby
the night Kennedy was shot in the basement of City Hall. He was looking
for a press pass for the news hotline. And I gave him my extra pass."

greg

wig...@xit.net

Nov 14, 2007, 8:55:26 PM11/14/07
On Nov 14, 12:36 am, "Kenneth A. Rahn" <kr...@uri.edu> wrote:
> Doug,
>
> <doug.wigg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ed, are you out there?

As far as you are aware, any rules or city codes for the "hawkers" to
observe.

On a similar note, right or wrong, the 6th Floor Museum presents
information from both a Loner standpoint & a CT standpoint. The "DP
hawkers" present their views for a fee or from the perspective of selling
their materials or books. I would imagine the hawkers may or may not
provide a balanced view of the events of 11/22/63. First Amendment rights
aside, is there any restriction in setting up shop in DP? Do the hawkers
at Gettysburg follow any guidelines as to what is lectured or in materials
sold to visitors?

Barb Junkkarinen

Nov 14, 2007, 10:00:41 PM11/14/07
On 14 Nov 2007 20:54:06 -0500, greg <magicrem...@octa4.net.au>
wrote:

Hi greg!

Most interesting!

Barb :-)

greg

Nov 15, 2007, 9:13:00 AM11/15/07

Barb, he was interviewed by both the DPD and the FBI and didn't mention
it. He told the HSCA that reporters were throwing away their press
passes and anyone could have picked one up.

He "quit" his job at KBOX on 11/23/63 giving the reason as "budget
cuts". Did they really want to lose an experienced reporter while the
biggest story of the century was still breaking, for the sake of saving
a few dollars?

I hope Ed is a man of his word and gets some answers from Mr Pate.

greg

Barb Junkkarinen

Nov 15, 2007, 11:05:04 AM11/15/07
On 15 Nov 2007 09:13:00 -0500, greg <magicrem...@octa4.net.au>
wrote:

Hi greg,

Two major "whys" could be critical ... why didn't he tell anyone at
the time, and ...WHY did he leave his job the next day ... that one is
most curious, especially if there had been no glimmer of any such
thing coming down the pike before that.

I hope Ed will keep his word to you as well; or have you considered
contacting Pate yourself?

Good luck!
Barb :-)

tomnln

Nov 15, 2007, 7:43:00 PM11/15/07

<wig...@xit.net> wrote in message

> On Nov 14, 12:36 am, "Kenneth A. Rahn" <kr...@uri.edu> wrote:
>> Doug,
>>
>> <doug.wigg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > If you recall, what was the topic in Ed's heated discussion?
>>
>> First, it had to do with the reliability of eyewitnesses. The other guy
>> was claiming 300 witnesses for a shot from the knoll, and Ed was denying
>> it vehemently.
>>
>> Second, Ed was claiming that the other guy called him a liar. In Texas
>> you
>> just don't do that to men of honor. The guy denied it, but Ed was worked
>> up by that point, and would have taken him out if it hadn't been broken
>> up
>> by neutral parties.
>>
>> Also, is
>>
>> > there any rules the hawkers have to follow (city codes) or can they
>> > set-up shop as they please?
>>
>> I have no idea. Maybe you should ask Ed.
>>
>> Ken Rahn
>
> Ed, are you out there?
>
> As far as you are aware, any rules or city codes for the "hawkers" to
> observe.

> On a similar note, right or wrong, the 6th Floor Museum presents
> information from both a Loner standpoint & a CT standpoint. The "DP
> hawkers" present their views for a fee or from the perspective of selling
> their materials or books. I would imagine the hawkers may or may not
> provide a balanced view of the events of 11/22/63. First Amendment rights
> aside, is there any restriction in setting up shop in DP? Do the hawkers
> at Gettysburg follow any guidelines as to what is lectured or in materials
> sold to visitors?

Please list exactly what CT material the 6th floor museum sells?

This is the FIRST time I ever heard of it.

They sold NO CT material when I was there.
=----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Von Pein

Nov 15, 2007, 7:43:16 PM11/15/07
>>> "Groden never said there were no shots from the TSBD." <<<

And, of course, I never said that Groden said there were "no shots
from the TSBD". Sure, Bob's got multiple make-believe, never-happened
shots coming from the WEST end of the TSBD. But none LIKELY coming
from the ONLY known source of gunfire--Oswald's SN/Southeast window.

What I said (which is in B&W for all to see, except Marsh evidently)
is that Groden, on pages 20-40 of TKOAP, via his MOST LIKELY version
of the EIGHT to TEN shots in his make-believe scenario, has ZERO of
the shots coming from the Oswald/SN window.

Why Marsh can't read isn't my problem; it's his. Groden positively
says that it's very likely that ZERO shots came from the SN. And if
that isn't reason enough to break out the "LOL" icons...what the heck
would be?

Wanna dance some more, Anthony?

Frankly, you're a lousy dancer when it comes to this Groden business.

cdddraftsman

Nov 16, 2007, 12:03:06 AM11/16/07

Don't feel bad DVP he's tried to dance through the rainstorm with me
many times unsuccessfully ! .....................tl

Anthony Marsh

Nov 16, 2007, 10:24:32 AM11/16/07

He misstated Groden's position. There is a difference between something
being possible and saying 0 shots.

Anthony Marsh

Nov 16, 2007, 10:25:02 AM11/16/07
David Von Pein wrote:

> And, of course, I never said that Groden said there were "no shots
> from the TSBD". Sure, Bob's got multiple make-believe, never-happened
> shots coming from the WEST end of the TSBD. But none LIKELY coming
> from the ONLY known source of gunfire--Oswald's SN/Southeast window.
>
> What I said (which is in B&W for all to see, except Marsh evidently)
> is that Groden, on pages 20-40 of TKOAP, via his MOST LIKELY version
> of the EIGHT to TEN shots in his make-believe scenario, has ZERO of
> the shots coming from the Oswald/SN window.

You only phrase it correctly after I complain.

> Why Marsh can't read isn't my problem; it's his. Groden positively
> says that it's very likely that ZERO shots came from the SN. And if
> that isn't reason enough to break out the "LOL" icons...what the heck
> would be?

So what if he says likely? He does not categorically say none.
You can certainly make fun of his speculation of 10 shots. But don't
claim that he said none came from the TSBD.

> Wanna dance some more, Anthony?
>
> Frankly, you're a lousy dancer when it comes to this Groden business.

You continually interject your comments into other threads to make fun
of Groden by misrepresenting what he said.

greg

Nov 16, 2007, 7:09:50 PM11/16/07

Barb, I'm first trying to give Ed every opportunity to do what he said
he would. Aren't Southern Gentlemen supposed to be men of principle
where their word is their absolute bond?

greg

Barb Junkkarinen

Nov 16, 2007, 8:15:49 PM11/16/07
On 16 Nov 2007 19:09:50 -0500, greg <magicrem...@octa4.net.au>
wrote:

Inded, I believe that's what they used to say ... ..

Bests,
Barb :-)

David Von Pein

Nov 16, 2007, 9:16:13 PM11/16/07

>>> "He {DVP} misstated Groden's position." <<<

Completely untrue (of course). I've never once once "misstated" Groden's
position. I've stated it perfectly and accurately (per Groden's 1993 book
at any rate).

David Von Pein

Nov 16, 2007, 9:16:44 PM11/16/07
>>> "You only phrase it {Groden's "Zero shots likely to have come from the
SN window} correctly after I complain." <<<

Completely untrue (as per the Marsh norm).

Better read my FIRST post in this thread again (you know, the one you
initially jumped on).

>>> "But don't claim that he said none came from the TSBD." <<<

~sigh~

I never said that RJG said no shots came from the TSBD.

Why can't you read a simple sentence? Why?

>>> "You continually interject your comments into other threads to make
fun of Groden by misrepresenting what he said." <<<

Completely untrue (as per the Marsh norm).

The only thing I can't really understand is why Mr. Marsh continually
feels like defending Mr. Groden's wholly-indefensible shooting scenario.

Even with just ONE "possible" but not "probable" shot (per Groden) from
the SN, it's an indefensible shooting scenario.

And I'll repeat for the 119th time -- I never misrepresented what Bob
Groden has printed on Pages 20 thru 40 of his book "THE KILLING OF A
PRESIDENT". Never. Just look it up.

Anthony Marsh

Nov 17, 2007, 11:26:47 PM11/17/07
David Von Pein wrote:
> SN window} correctly after I complain." <<<
>

> Completely untrue (as per the Marsh norm).
>
> Better read my FIRST post in this thread again (you know, the one you
> initially jumped on).

> ~sigh~
>
> I never said that RJG said no shots came from the TSBD.
>
> Why can't you read a simple sentence? Why?

> fun of Groden by misrepresenting what he said." <<<
>

> Completely untrue (as per the Marsh norm).
>
> The only thing I can't really understand is why Mr. Marsh continually
> feels like defending Mr. Groden's wholly-indefensible shooting scenario.

I have never defended Groden's shooting scenario. I have published mine.

http://the-puzzle-palace.com/headshot.txt

> Even with just ONE "possible" but not "probable" shot (per Groden) from
> the SN, it's an indefensible shooting scenario.

Duh! It took you all of 10 years to figure that out?

> And I'll repeat for the 119th time -- I never misrepresented what Bob
> Groden has printed on Pages 20 thru 40 of his book "THE KILLING OF A
> PRESIDENT". Never. Just look it up.

You always misrepresent. You are forced to if you want to remain a good
little WC defender in good standing. Lest they take away your decoder
ring.

David Von Pein

Nov 18, 2007, 10:58:30 AM11/18/07
>>> "You always misrepresent. You are forced to if you want to remain a good little WC defender in good standing. Lest they take away your decoder ring." <<<

But at least the CIA (and VB) pay handsomely. I haven't been issued
the ring yet, though. I think the CIA gives those out after 15 years
of faithful "Disinfo" service.