Where's Bob Harris?

bigdog

Mar 29, 2018, 1:13:56 PM3/29/18
I should probably leave sleeping dogs lie but I'm curious as to why he
hasn't posted anything in a while. That seems to be his pattern. He
doesn't post anything for a long time and then begins one new thread after
another. This is the only JFK assassination group I participate in. My
hunch is that he rotates from one group to another, spends a couple months
making a nuisance of himself, and then moves elsewhere. I know some of you
participate in several discussion groups so maybe you have more insight
into his habits than I do.

David Von Pein

Mar 29, 2018, 11:24:27 PM3/29/18
JOHN "BIGDOG" CORBETT SAID:

This is the only JFK assassination group I participate in.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I wish you would sign up over at The Education Forum, bigdog. Your
sensible evaluation of the JFK evidence and your common sense would be a
welcome breath of fresh air amid the swarm of CTers I have encountered
over there since 2010.

There are only about 3 of us LNers currently posting at that forum --
myself, Paul Baker (on rare occasions), and Lance Payette (who is more
"LNer" than "CTer" these days from what I'm reading in his posts).

Jean Davison is still listed as a member at Edu. Forum too. And her past
posts there are some of her best (and which I have archived on some of my
own webpages).

And another LNer who would be outstanding at taking down the CTers a few
pegs at Edu. Forum would be Bud. But since it's a moderated forum, I have
a feeling that Bud might not last too long there. He's not one who
tolerates fools (or foolish theories) for very long without calling a
spade a spade. (Although he's done well in the longevity department here
at this moderated aaj forum, so....who knows. And I also have no idea how
many aaj posts Bud has had rejected by John M. in the last 20 years. As
for me, I've had several of my posts rejected. I guess probably everybody
here has had their share.)

My ultimate wish would be for the Edu. Forum to become a non-moderated,
no-holds-barred platform (for, let's say, about a month), with Bud signing
up there and blazing his trail of rational, reasonable, tell-it-like-it-is
messages concerning the total bankruptcy of the CTer position (much like
Bud has done for years now to Ben Holmes at the acj asylum). That would be
worth charging admission to witness.

OHLeeRedux

Mar 30, 2018, 7:51:33 AM3/30/18

BOZ

Mar 30, 2018, 7:52:18 AM3/30/18
Castro Street?

Anthony Marsh

Mar 30, 2018, 2:52:38 PM3/30/18
Didn't he SAY he was going to run away if anybody challenged his theory?

bigdog

Mar 30, 2018, 2:55:22 PM3/30/18
Ralph Cinque is another contributor who seems to be MIA as of late.
Anybody know anything about him?

mainframetech

Mar 30, 2018, 8:02:09 PM3/30/18
How sad! Pushing the cult of non-thinking. Go home, sit on your couch
in front of your favorite sitcom, and order in pizza. Vegetate in the
knowledge that you have NO responsibility to right any wrongs or catch
anyone getting away with murder. Just believe all responsibilities are
taken care of.

Chris

bigdog

Mar 30, 2018, 10:33:39 PM3/30/18
On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 11:24:27 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
I've read the Ed Forum on occasions but I can't remember if I ever posted
there. If I remember right you have to be registered to post and I don't
even remember if I've even done that. I probably spend too much time on
this forum and one other that covers a different subject matter, but since
I'm retired I have lots of time to spend. Maybe I'll check into it. It
seems we just keep going over the came ground here, making the same
arguments over and over again. Maybe I'll check into it.

Anthony Marsh

Mar 30, 2018, 10:49:05 PM3/30/18
Maybe he started is own newsgroup and doesn't allow ANYONE to post there.

Jason Burke

Mar 30, 2018, 10:59:26 PM3/30/18
I really miss Cinque. He's hilarious! Is he spewing his nonsense
elsewhere, or did he fade away into the bok choi patch?

BOZ

Mar 31, 2018, 1:57:23 PM3/31/18
I think Cinque is standing in the doorway.

Bud

Mar 31, 2018, 1:59:19 PM3/31/18
On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 11:24:27 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> JOHN "BIGDOG" CORBETT SAID:
>
> This is the only JFK assassination group I participate in.
>

> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> I wish you would sign up over at The Education Forum, bigdog. Your
> sensible evaluation of the JFK evidence and your common sense would be a
> welcome breath of fresh air amid the swarm of CTers I have encountered
> over there since 2010.
>
> There are only about 3 of us LNers currently posting at that forum --
> myself, Paul Baker (on rare occasions), and Lance Payette (who is more
> "LNer" than "CTer" these days from what I'm reading in his posts).
>
> Jean Davison is still listed as a member at Edu. Forum too. And her past
> posts there are some of her best (and which I have archived on some of my
> own webpages).
>
> And another LNer who would be outstanding at taking down the CTers a few
> pegs at Edu. Forum would be Bud. But since it's a moderated forum, I have
> a feeling that Bud might not last too long there.

From what I`ve seen the moderation is awful there. I haven`t really
checked it out lately but under Simpkin (?) it was bad.

> He's not one who
> tolerates fools (or foolish theories) for very long without calling a
> spade a spade. (Although he's done well in the longevity department here
> at this moderated aaj forum, so....who knows. And I also have no idea how
> many aaj posts Bud has had rejected by John M. in the last 20 years.

Me neither, I gave .John a defunct email address. I don`t think I get
many rejected, I have a pretty good idea where the line is. I might have
more rejected than I think, though, I don`t remember most of what I write
after I hit "send".

> As
> for me, I've had several of my posts rejected. I guess probably everybody
> here has had their share.)
>
> My ultimate wish would be for the Edu. Forum to become a non-moderated,
> no-holds-barred platform (for, let's say, about a month), with Bud signing
> up there and blazing his trail of rational, reasonable, tell-it-like-it-is
> messages concerning the total bankruptcy of the CTer position (much like
> Bud has done for years now to Ben Holmes at the acj asylum). That would be
> worth charging admission to witness.

I`ve looked in on occasion and noticed a whole lot of bad thinking on
display there, and found myself composing counter arguments and put downs,
it is overly ripe for derision. I even postjacked a post of Bill Kelly`s
(Kelley`s?) and addressed it here, luring him here for a bit. Most of my
hobby time is devoted to paddling Ben Holmes over on the nuthouse these
days, if I didn`t have that diversion I might do more postjacking of
particularly terrible viewpoints for treatment here. I don`t see me
posting there as being in the cards.

Jason Burke

Mar 31, 2018, 4:10:04 PM3/31/18
Much like someone who enjoys running head-first into a brick wall, ol'
Bob'll be back.

Bud

Mar 31, 2018, 4:10:20 PM3/31/18
Cheers, Jack Ruby!

> Chris

BOZ

Mar 31, 2018, 4:10:48 PM3/31/18
Why don't you study Von Pein's website?

bigdog

Mar 31, 2018, 4:11:08 PM3/31/18
On Friday, March 30, 2018 at 8:02:09 PM UTC-4, mainframetech wrote:
Jack Ruby took care of that. He made sure Oswald didn't get away with
murder.

Anthony Marsh

Mar 31, 2018, 6:57:49 PM3/31/18
Democracy is too scary for some people.

> Chris

bigdog

Mar 31, 2018, 7:33:35 PM3/31/18
On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 1:59:19 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

> I`ve looked in on occasion and noticed a whole lot of bad thinking on
> display there, and found myself composing counter arguments and put downs,
> it is overly ripe for derision. I even postjacked a post of Bill Kelly`s
> (Kelley`s?) and addressed it here, luring him here for a bit. Most of my
> hobby time is devoted to paddling Ben Holmes over on the nuthouse these
> days, if I didn`t have that diversion I might do more postjacking of
> particularly terrible viewpoints for treatment here. I don`t see me
> posting there as being in the cards.

I haven't checked in on the nuthouse in quite a while and it's been even
longer since I posted regularly there. Last I checked it had all but been
taken over by Holmes with Rossley gone Walt Cakebread and Gil Jesus barely
posting anything at all. I had no interest in engaging with Holmes because
he's one of those guys who just wants to play games. He'll appear to say
one thing but when you challenge him on it he'll deny that's what he says.
He deliberately parses his words so he always has an escape hatch, that is
he can deny what he apparently said is what he really meant. We have a
poster on this forum who plays similar games whom I don't need to name. I
don't converse with him either.

Steve Barber

Mar 31, 2018, 7:33:58 PM3/31/18
He's probably sitting by waiting for someone to inquire about his
whereabouts.

Bud

Apr 1, 2018, 3:54:23 PM4/1/18
On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 7:33:35 PM UTC-4, bigdog wrote:
> On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 1:59:19 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
> >
> > I`ve looked in on occasion and noticed a whole lot of bad thinking on
> > display there, and found myself composing counter arguments and put downs,
> > it is overly ripe for derision. I even postjacked a post of Bill Kelly`s
> > (Kelley`s?) and addressed it here, luring him here for a bit. Most of my
> > hobby time is devoted to paddling Ben Holmes over on the nuthouse these
> > days, if I didn`t have that diversion I might do more postjacking of
> > particularly terrible viewpoints for treatment here. I don`t see me
> > posting there as being in the cards.
>
> I haven't checked in on the nuthouse in quite a while and it's been even
> longer since I posted regularly there. Last I checked it had all but been
> taken over by Holmes with Rossley gone Walt Cakebread and Gil Jesus barely
> posting anything at all.

I think Ben is the last kook standing. I suspect some are dying off.
What will the idea of conspiracy look like at the 100th anniversary of the
assassination, when the current crop of conspiracists join Oswald as worm
food? I have to think that future generations will be hard pressed to see
what the controversy was all about.

> I had no interest in engaging with Holmes because
> he's one of those guys who just wants to play games. He'll appear to say
> one thing but when you challenge him on it he'll deny that's what he says.
> He deliberately parses his words so he always has an escape hatch, that is
> he can deny what he apparently said is what he really meant. We have a
> poster on this forum who plays similar games whom I don't need to name. I
> don't converse with him either.

I don`t converse with Ben Holmes, I play to an audience that might not
even exist.

recip...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2018, 3:59:05 PM4/1/18
Wrong Bob Harris, IIRC

Anthony Marsh

Apr 1, 2018, 10:23:46 PM4/1/18
Then run away to the Nut House.

bigdog

Apr 1, 2018, 10:27:26 PM4/1/18
I gave up long ago believing what goes on in these forums has any meaning
outside the forum. Like you I recognize this as nothing more than a hobby
done for amusement only. 99.99+% of the people in this country don't even
know this forum exists nor do they care. I do get a kick out of the
conspiracy hobbyists who see this as a crusade seeking justice for JFK.
Too bad Jack Ruby beat them to it.

OHLeeRedux

Apr 2, 2018, 4:38:13 PM4/2/18
recip...@gmail.com
Oh come on, Robert. Don't be so modest.

Spence

Apr 2, 2018, 8:34:12 PM4/2/18
On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 1:13:56 PM UTC-4, bigdog wrote:
He;s been busy stalking .John on Facebook

Anthony Marsh

Apr 2, 2018, 11:55:28 PM4/2/18
Except for the fact that sometimes there are real researchers here. One
actually wrote a book. One proved that the Zapruder film is authentic.
Open and fair debate can sometimes dig up facts which prove or disprove
various points. Some people are smart enough to download files that they
otherwise would never get to see, like the autopsy photos.

> know this forum exists nor do they care. I do get a kick out of the
> conspiracy hobbyists who see this as a crusade seeking justice for JFK.

Yes, Trolls are not here to learn, only to get a laugh.

> Too bad Jack Ruby beat them to it.

Ruby robbed us of the Truth. Haven't you even seen those movies where
one cop says to the other, "Don't kill him or we'll never find out who
paid him to do it."

Anthony Marsh

Apr 3, 2018, 7:12:37 AM4/3/18
On 4/1/2018 3:54 PM, Bud wrote:
> On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 7:33:35 PM UTC-4, bigdog wrote:
>> On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 1:59:19 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
>>>
>>> I`ve looked in on occasion and noticed a whole lot of bad thinking on
>>> display there, and found myself composing counter arguments and put downs,
>>> it is overly ripe for derision. I even postjacked a post of Bill Kelly`s
>>> (Kelley`s?) and addressed it here, luring him here for a bit. Most of my
>>> hobby time is devoted to paddling Ben Holmes over on the nuthouse these
>>> days, if I didn`t have that diversion I might do more postjacking of
>>> particularly terrible viewpoints for treatment here. I don`t see me
>>> posting there as being in the cards.
>>
>> I haven't checked in on the nuthouse in quite a while and it's been even
>> longer since I posted regularly there. Last I checked it had all but been
>> taken over by Holmes with Rossley gone Walt Cakebread and Gil Jesus barely
>> posting anything at all.
>
> I think Ben is the last kook standing. I suspect some are dying off.
> What will the idea of conspiracy look like at the 100th anniversary of the
> assassination, when the current crop of conspiracists join Oswald as worm
> food? I have to think that future generations will be hard pressed to see
> what the controversy was all about.

Maybe the case will be solved by then when the government finally
releases all the files.

Bud

Apr 3, 2018, 9:44:09 PM4/3/18
On Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 7:12:37 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 4/1/2018 3:54 PM, Bud wrote:

> >> I haven't checked in on the nuthouse in quite a while and it's been even
> >> longer since I posted regularly there. Last I checked it had all but been
> >> taken over by Holmes with Rossley gone Walt Cakebread and Gil Jesus barely
> >> posting anything at all.
> >
> > I think Ben is the last kook standing. I suspect some are dying off.
> > What will the idea of conspiracy look like at the 100th anniversary of the
> > assassination, when the current crop of conspiracists join Oswald as worm
> > food? I have to think that future generations will be hard pressed to see
> > what the controversy was all about.
> >

> Maybe the case will be solved by then when the government finally
> releases all the files.

Maybe they have nothing to do with this murder at all.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 4, 2018, 6:30:13 PM4/4/18
Oh, goody, a Kookfest. I don't use Facebook, so I am not sure who you
mean. Why would .John be on Facebook?

Anthony Marsh

Apr 5, 2018, 12:59:18 PM4/5/18
That would be nice, but why the cover-up?
Why did Nixon cover up if he had nothing to hide?
Why does Trump cover up if he has nothing to hide?

Bud

Apr 5, 2018, 8:03:35 PM4/5/18
To give you something to do for the last 20 years.

Steve M. Galbraith

Apr 6, 2018, 9:26:04 PM4/6/18
You've said for years that the coverup was to prevent WWIII.

Or was that the other Marsh?

If it was the other one I'd try to stop him from making you sound mighty
silly.

If it was you then never mind.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 6, 2018, 9:54:47 PM4/6/18