Houston, we have a problem: Flooding

Anthony Marsh

Aug 29, 2017, 10:57:13 AM8/29/17
Because McAdams censors all the messages here we can't talk about the
elephant in the room. Even if the country is in grave danger, we can't
talk about it.
So, I have to think up clever ways to link current events to the JFK
assassination to satisfy his ever-changing rules.
Some people who pay attention to current events and care about our
fellow citizens may have noticed the tragedy happening in Houston.
Some here don't care.
Trump wants to build a wall to keep out the Mexicans and will shut down
the government to pay for it. How much will Hurricane Harvey cost?
How about instead Trump builds a wall with his own money to protect us
from hurricanes? Oh, no, that might save some lives.
But what about Dallas? Will Dallas get any flooding? At least Dallas is
kind enough to help all the people from Houston.
But if the storm floods Dallas, how does that relate to the JFK
assassination?
Well, Dealey Plaza. Will it survive? What buildings will be destroyed?
TSBD? DPD jail?
I've noticed that Dealey Plaza has been slowly sinking by a very tiny
amount over 50 years, but will massive flooding accelerate the rate?
Will the pergola shift? Will those old oak trees survive?
Will someone's bone be flushed out from the storm drains?

On the other hand, maybe flooding will churn up evidence that has been
hidden for 53 years. Future archeologists will have new techniques that
can detect metal buried a few feet in the ground.They may find the
bullet from the shot that WC defenders claim missed.
Or maybe when repairing damaged roofs they might uncover an empty rifle
cartridge.

David Von Pein

Aug 29, 2017, 5:59:48 PM8/29/17
ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

Houston, we have a problem: Flooding....

But what about Dallas? Will Dallas get any flooding? .... Dealey Plaza.
Will it survive? What buildings will be destroyed? TSBD? DPD jail?

I've noticed that Dealey Plaza has been slowly sinking by a very tiny
amount over 50 years, but will massive flooding accelerate the rate? Will
the pergola shift? Will those old oak trees survive? Will someone's bone
be flushed out from the storm drains?

On the other hand, maybe flooding will churn up evidence that has been
hidden for 53 years. Future archeologists will have new techniques that
can detect metal buried a few feet in the ground. They may find the bullet
from the shot that WC defenders claim missed. Or maybe when repairing
damaged roofs they might uncover an empty rifle cartridge.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Here's Dealey Plaza at 10:07 AM (CST) on August 29, 2017 (three days after
Hurricane [Lee] Harvey [Oswald] struck the Texas coast). It's bone dry at
the Book Depository. And sunny. Not a drop of rain (or standing water) in
sight....

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Tuuzuf8mRUs/WaWEVzwV4eI/AAAAAAABMss/qrnc_iykM0kBWyYxw27pL8zH5-naszFOQCLcBGAs/s1600/Dealey-Plaza-8-29-17.png

I guess the buried bones of assassin Mac Wallace won't be getting flushed
out of the Dealey Plaza storm drains this August after all, eh Tony?

Weather-Related Addendum....

Let's now reflect back on a "bad weather" event that really did hit
Dallas' Dealey Plaza in February 2010....

http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/02/snow-in-dealey-plaza.html

Mark OBLAZNEY

Aug 29, 2017, 8:34:31 PM8/29/17
Looks like that third shot o' schnapps did it, Anthony. Welcome to
cloudcuckooland. The rest rooms are straight back and to the left, just like, well………..

Anthony Marsh

Aug 30, 2017, 8:41:30 PM8/30/17
What type of cheapo slander is this? Couldn't you get anything better
from your Russian pals? I don't drink alcohol.
I was clearly speculating, but what I said is possible.

Jason Burke

Aug 31, 2017, 2:31:15 PM8/31/17
Maybe you should. Might loosen you up a bit.

Bill Clarke

Aug 31, 2017, 3:35:46 PM8/31/17
In article <59a6def2$1...@mcadams.posc.mu.edu>, Anthony Marsh says...

>What type of cheapo slander is this? Couldn't you get anything better
>from your Russian pals? I don't drink alcohol.
>I was clearly speculating, but what I said is possible.

You should drink alcohol. Then you would have an excuse.

OHLeeRedux

Aug 31, 2017, 9:38:03 PM8/31/17
But it would cut his memory span from its current 5 minutes to a miserable
30 seconds.