Remembering Rodney King

John McAdams

Jun 3, 2020, 10:40:44 PM6/3/20
I don't agree with Coulter about Floyd, but it is worth remembering
that the media flatly lied about Rodney King.

https://vdare.com/articles/ann-coulter-we-don-t-believe-the-msm-on-george-floyd-because-we-know-they-lied-about-rodney-king

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

David Von Pein

Jun 4, 2020, 1:24:38 AM6/4/20
https://vdare.com/articles/ann-coulter-we-don-t-believe-the-msm-on-george-floyd-because-we-know-they-lied-about-rodney-king

ANN COULTER SAID:

Doesn’t anyone else wonder how Floyd ended up on the ground? Where
are those videos?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yes, I sure do wonder that. And I was asking that very same question three
days ago:

---quote on---

"But there are several aspects of this case that nobody in the media seems
to be talking about at all....things that I would like to know. Such as:

...Why did the police have George Floyd down on the ground like that in
the first place? What *exactly* did Floyd do to make the cops put him flat
on the ground next to the police car?

...Why did Floyd fall to the ground (apparently on his own) when he was
first being placed in the police vehicle (on the LEFT-rear side of the
car--which is not the side of the car where he was pinned and died)? What
caused that fall? A medical condition? Did Floyd trip? Did the cops strike
him in some manner to cause him to lose his balance? What exactly caused
it? Nobody has yet said.

...Additional video shows Floyd being put INTO the police car at the
LEFT-REAR of the car (after he had fallen and was picked back up). So WHY
was there any need to take Floyd back OUT of the car via the right-rear
car door (where he was then placed prone on the ground)? Was Floyd, who
was in handcuffs this whole time, doing something in the car that led the
cops to then take him back out of the vehicle? Was George kicking the
doors? What was it? Nobody seems to know.

...Was Floyd drunk? And if so, just how drunk was he? Or, was he under the
influence of some other type of drug?

Anyway, there's a lot of unanswered questions in this case." -- DVP; May
31, 2020

JUDGE HOLDEN

Jun 4, 2020, 10:13:01 AM6/4/20
Fentanyl intoxication.