Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

New Book: Oswald Computer Voice Stress Analysis

249 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

villad...@gmail.com

não lida,
6 de jul. de 2019, 12:19:4706/07/2019
para
My new book contains the first-ever Computer Voice Stress Analysis of LHO.
I used four audio samples from New Orleans and nine from Dallas. My CVSA
analysis was spot-on. Oswald lied and told the truth, sometimes in the
same breath, and the CVSA was able to distinguish between the two. I also
refute O'Toole's The Assassination Tapes by proving he conducted his
analysis in error, and I duplicated with the CVSA his erroneous PSE
methodology. New evidence that shows Oswald confessed and he didn't even
know it.

MALCONTENT: Lee Harvey Oswald's Confession by Conduct https://www.amazon.com/dp/1733029206/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_TIciDb2YD9WG2

Mark

não lida,
6 de jul. de 2019, 22:58:5006/07/2019
para
I just ordered a copy of your book. I wish more people with law
enforcement experience would write about JFK's murder. Also Fred Litwin's
endorsement (on Amazon) carries weight with me. I'm looking forward to
reading it. Mark

Ramon F Herrera

não lida,
6 de jul. de 2019, 22:59:3506/07/2019
para villad...@gmail.com, Fred Litwin, Edward Bauer, Pamela Brown
"I possess a B.A. in History"
No comment.

We have the latest "scientific" author in our midst. Let's hope this one
is actually willing to defend his work. So far, the count is:

Authors who have shown no pride in their work and therefore their
reputation (*): 3

- Fred Litwin
- Edward Bauer
- Pamela Brown

Authors who refuse to be responsive to the people who buy their books,
provide their sustenance: 0.

Pending: 1

Sean, are you aware that in the very FIRST WORD of your title you made a
decision and later proceeded to perform a "science based" study?

We have a welcoming tradition in this forum, specially for book authors.

Do you support a petition to have the best universities and centers of
research studying your work?

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

ps: Professor McAdams: Will you clarify for the reader your policy about
the use of the term "charlatan"? It seems that the term is allowed as long
as the recipient is Latino(?) Immigrant(?) Democrat(?) Believer in
Science(?)

(*) Let's never forget that Reputation is the most important possession an
organization or person can have.

David Von Pein

não lida,
7 de jul. de 2019, 20:29:0907/07/2019
para

Sean DeGrilla

não lida,
7 de jul. de 2019, 20:34:0707/07/2019
para
I'm not a scientific author. I'm a retired law enforcement officer who
commissioned the company that created the CVSA to conduct this study. Buy
the book, look at the documentation and study the charts. Yes, I wrote
that I have a degree in history as I was giving my background, educational
and otherwise. I don't see why that's an issue. This is an important work
and this CVSA analysis of LHO is long overdue.

Sean DeGrilla

não lida,
7 de jul. de 2019, 20:34:2407/07/2019
para
Thank you Mark... I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing
it!

Sean DeGrilla

não lida,
7 de jul. de 2019, 20:34:5007/07/2019
para
Ramon, your premise that the title came first then the book contents
second is wholly incorrect. I spent a year researching this book. The
title was one of the last things I settled on. You're focusing on the
wrong thing.

Sean DeGrilla

não lida,
7 de jul. de 2019, 20:35:0707/07/2019
para
And you may send my work to whomever or wherever you wish. I have nothing
to hide. You can't fight the charts.

19efppp

não lida,
7 de jul. de 2019, 20:37:0207/07/2019
para
Most important? What is a reputation but what the A-souls say about you?
You think it is most important what they say about you? Look at what YOU
say about you! JFK Numbers might not need a reputation if it cared about
the assassination. At least it could have the truth, which should be
valued above reputation, unless you're just trying to make a buck, or
change the world through deception.

Then: Jesus, "You can't serve two masters."

Now: JFK Numbers, "They're coming to take me away, hah ha!"

Ramon F Herrera

não lida,
8 de jul. de 2019, 09:56:2008/07/2019
para
On 7/6/2019 9:58 PM, Mark wrote:
> On Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 11:19:47 AM UTC-5, villad...@gmail.com wrote:
>> My new book contains the first-ever Computer Voice Stress Analysis of LHO.
>> I used four audio samples from New Orleans and nine from Dallas. My CVSA
>> analysis was spot-on. Oswald lied and told the truth, sometimes in the
>> same breath, and the CVSA was able to distinguish between the two. I also
>> refute O'Toole's The Assassination Tapes by proving he conducted his
>> analysis in error, and I duplicated with the CVSA his erroneous PSE
>> methodology. New evidence that shows Oswald confessed and he didn't even
>> know it.
>>
>> MALCONTENT: Lee Harvey Oswald's Confession by Conduct https://www.amazon.com/dp/1733029206/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_TIciDb2YD9WG2

> I just ordered a copy of your book. I wish more people with law
> enforcement experience would write about JFK's murder.

Mark: You people hate and fear universities, doncha'?

Sean: I a sure many of your readers would like to know about your
association with any universities? Have you been in contact with any, in
relation to your work?

You surely would like your work to be reviewed by scientists, correct?

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

bigdog

não lida,
8 de jul. de 2019, 20:18:2408/07/2019
para
CVSA are like polygraphs. They have some value although they have not
proven to be 100% reliable and like polygraphs are generally inadmissible
in a criminal trial.

https://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2012/04/are-voice-stress-tests-admissible-at-trial.html

Ramon F Herrera

não lida,
8 de jul. de 2019, 20:28:5608/07/2019
para Sean DeGrilla
First of all, Sean you deserve credit, lots of it. You are a valiant man
in a forum where that precious trait is badly missing.

Are you aware that out of FOUR authors, you are the only one that has
had the integrity to reply? To VERY pertinent questions?

Yes, I acknowledge that my questions are rather provocative. Inquiring
minds want to know. I could never be Yes man, let alone a diplomat. I
leave that job for other Herreras (dad, brother).

On 7/7/2019 7:35 PM, Sean DeGrilla wrote:
> And you may send my work to whomever or wherever you wish. I have nothing
> to hide. You can't fight the charts.

I am sorry amigo, but sending your work, specially AFTER it has been
published is not a job for me or any readers.

That jobs is yours.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

ps: Villa de Grilla? Hablas castellano?

Sean DeGrilla

não lida,
8 de jul. de 2019, 20:29:1808/07/2019
para
Ramon, email me at seande...@gmail.com with your address and I'll mail
you a copy of my book.

Anthony Marsh

não lida,
9 de jul. de 2019, 14:22:1909/07/2019
para
If you really are a retired law enfrorcment officer then you probably
already know that voice stress analysis is not accepted in an courts.
It is interesting, but it is not reliable. We've discussed it before.

Sean DeGrilla

não lida,
9 de jul. de 2019, 14:25:4709/07/2019
para
True, they are not allowed in a criminal proceeding. Modern technology has
been increasingly used in unresolved criminal cases. I believe that the
CVSA in "Malcontent" offers exciting new information in a subject drowning
in repetative drudgery. There are those who unabashedly support O'Toole's
1975 PSE in "The Assassination Tapes" but scoff at my 2019 CVSA analysis
which has a 98 percent accuracy rate. The CVSA in my book is from the
company that created the CVSA in the '80s and has robust law enforcement
and global bona fides. O'Toole took a three day PSE orientation course.

Ramon F Herrera

não lida,
9 de jul. de 2019, 20:37:4609/07/2019
para
On 7/7/2019 7:29 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> Thanks. Just added.
>
> http://kennedy-books-videos.blogspot.com/2011/03/kennedy-catalog.html#M

Great. Kindly add my/our/your video channel:

https://vimeo.com/user100546681

(more channels coming, one called "The Eleven Fraudulent Studies")

Plus the Free Open Source 3D Model of Dealey Plaza of historical
significance:

http://www.dealey-plaza.org
[All the files belong to The People:]
http://www.dealey-plaza.org/this-government-as-promised/

Muchas gracias David and keep up the good work!

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

BOZ

não lida,
9 de jul. de 2019, 20:47:5309/07/2019
para
Not true. A voice stress examination was allowed to be used as evidence in
a case in Wisconsin in 2014.

https://journaltimes.com/news/local/statements-in-rape-case-allowed-in-made-hours-after-voice/article_308e0bdc-f812-11e3-a04a-0019bb2963f4.html

John McAdams

não lida,
9 de jul. de 2019, 20:51:2109/07/2019
para
You need to read the article more carefully:

<quote on>

Voice stress analysis is designed to measure changes in a person’S
voice patterns that can be caused by stress, or the effort to try to
hide deceptive answers to questions, according to the National
Institute of Justice. But these test results, like those of lie
detector tests, cannot be used in court. However, statements made to
police outside of the voice stress test could be used in court.

<end quote>

Voice stress analysis can be quite useful to law enforcement, as a way
of intimidating a suspect and perhaps getting a confession.

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

bigdog

não lida,
10 de jul. de 2019, 11:01:0310/07/2019
para
We really don't need CVSA to know Oswald lied his ass off when he denied
shooting JFK and JDT. We have lots of forensic evidence that tells us that
with certainty.

Ramon F Herrera

não lida,
10 de jul. de 2019, 11:04:2810/07/2019
para Sean DeGrilla
On 7/8/2019 7:29 PM, Sean DeGrilla wrote:
> Ramon, email me at seande...@gmail.com with your address and I'll mail
> you a copy of my book.

Ultra cool! I will add it to my little museum of JFK memorabilia. It
contains:

- About two dozen DVDs (streaming is much better). My/your/our old Vimeo
channel was cancelled for violations of some stupid Copyright Law BUT it
is remarkable that NONE of the producers of these movies complained.

- JFK by Oliver Stone
- CNN American Dynasties: The Kennedys produced by Martin Sheen
- Many by PBS. They fear my wrath.
- Chappaquiddick
- About 50 more.

My big error? I uploaded the full episode entitled "Dear Mrs. Kennedy"
from "The Crown" (most expensive TV production in history). That was the
straw that broke the camel's back, according to the Netflix lawyers. :-P

- The CD with the audio from the old cassette player that Gaeton used to
record his phone conversations. I gave the instructions to the CNN
cameramen when they traveled from Miami to Marie's place. She sent it to
me but my former boss Jeff Morley intercepted it and attempted to
abscond with my CD. As a good mother Marie told us: "Play nice,
children. Jeff, send a copy to your brother Ramon". I will treasure it
till the day I die. I have the released and the unreleased audio. Do I
hear any offers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfMqxgIVMoQ

- The service manual for the Coca-Cola machine that was in the 2nd. Floor
Lunch Room, where Lee drank his last Coke while free (not to be confused
with Coke free of calories)

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/coca-cola-vending-machine-f2d31eb0ddac4d21944df7dcc4af6d28

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/this-government-as-promised/floor-2-lunch-room/Coca-Cola_Vending_Machine/

- A little user manual that came with the West Bend coffee maker that was
in the same room.

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/this-government-as-promised/floor-2-lunch-room/Coffee_Maker/

I bought the physical artifact in eBay and will take photos from many
angles. This software (recommended by my former mentor who donated the PBS
Nova laser data to JFK Numbers):

https://www.photomodeler.com

will be used to extract a 3D model of that antique contraption.

The manual has coffee stains and handwritten notes, from the early 60s.

- A quote from this company

ThermoFisher Scientific:

https://fei.com/home/

For the Houston Trial of Lee I asked them to take a 3D model of the
cranium, found here:

http://www.jfknumbers.org/ich-bin-ein-berliner/osseus-models/craniums/high-resolution/

https://www.cgstudio.com/3d-model/human-skull-anatomy-38487

and carve a hole, based on the autopsy X-rays, to the best of their
abilities. The quote is for $5K. The other paper copy was sent to His
Holiness Cyril I, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, since he does not use
computers.

That project was canned (for lack of time, they claimed) by Henry The
13th. I said: "That pesky Mantik canned my project! The nerve! The
audacity! How dare him interfere with the JFK Numbers secret plans! He
will suffer the wrath of my merciless vengeance".

In retaliation, I made this video of him:

"David Mantik Is The King of England"
https://vimeo.com/346649836

Last, but not least:

The paperwork where a certain Not-for-Profit foundation named "JFK
Numbers" is incorporated (where else?) in the Lone Star State.

-Ramon The Lone Star
JFK Numbers

BOZ

não lida,
10 de jul. de 2019, 16:41:3610/07/2019
para
My mistake. It was the confession made following a voice stress
examination that was allowed to be used as evidence .

bigdog

não lida,
10 de jul. de 2019, 22:47:2610/07/2019
para
In Ohio, polygraphs and I assume voice stress analysis can be used in
civil trials if both parties agree ahead of time. There was a case back in
1981 in which a man was suspected of strangling his wife in a parking
garage. There was some circumstantial evidence but not enough for a
criminal prosecution. It also leaked out he had failed his polygraph exam
miserably. The slain woman's parents sued to try to prevent him from
collecting on her life insurance policy and their attorney's wanted to get
the polygraph admitted into evidence. Naturally the defense objected. If
memory serves, the defense won that battle but ultimately lost the case in
the Ohio Supreme Court in 1985. The case remains unsolved.

Ramon F Herrera

não lida,
10 de jul. de 2019, 22:51:2010/07/2019
para
On 7/7/2019 7:29 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
David:

A new video channel dedicated to this forum has been created:

(1) https://vimeo.com/jfknumbers

We are the stars. Two more Vimeo channels are coming.

(2) The Eleven Fraudulent Studies

(3) Full movies. Yes, it is a risky move, not because they are easy, but
because they are hard.

Let me explain something to you. Your dislike of a person (say, Ramon F
Herrera) does not, I repeat DOES NOT justify your refusal to cover their
work.

If you value your most important possession, your REPUTATION, your
CREDIBILITY, that is.

Oh, in the past you have claimed not to understand my postings. Is the
one where Kirstie Alley plays you clear enough? Will you claim not to
understand it?

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

Anthony Marsh

não lida,
11 de jul. de 2019, 11:58:0411/07/2019
para
On 7/9/2019 8:47 PM, BOZ wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 3:22:19 PM UTC-3, Anthony Marsh wrote:
>> On 7/7/2019 8:34 PM, Sean DeGrilla wrote:
>>> I'm not a scientific author. I'm a retired law enforcement officer who
>>> commissioned the company that created the CVSA to conduct this study. Buy
>>> the book, look at the documentation and study the charts. Yes, I wrote
>>> that I have a degree in history as I was giving my background, educational
>>> and otherwise. I don't see why that's an issue. This is an important work
>>> and this CVSA analysis of LHO is long overdue.
>>>

>> If you really are a retired law enfrorcment officer then you probably
>> already know that voice stress analysis is not accepted in an courts.
>> It is interesting, but it is not reliable. We've discussed it before.
>
> Not true. A voice stress examination was allowed to be used as evidence in
> a case in Wisconsin in 2014.

He already admitted it.

> https://journaltimes.com/news/local/statements-in-rape-case-allowed-in-made-hours-after-voice/article_308e0bdc-f812-11e3-a04a-0019bb2963f4.html

Ramon F Herrera

não lida,
11 de jul. de 2019, 16:15:0611/07/2019
para David Von Pein, bigdog
The response from the A-souls is ESSENTIAL for the definite solution of
the case. We have to rely of them. We have to trust that they will
continued marching like sheep to the slaughterhouse. That part is working
beautifully, much better than I anticipated, beyond my wildest dreams. See
Big Dog and Jason as some of the best examples. See Galbraith, Emerling,
Von Pein, etc.

The fact that the team from the Boston University School of Medicine are
hiding under their bed and hundreds of similar cases -many in this very
forum- means that the power has shifted. This is like the earth's magnetic
axis reversing. We are holding the proverbial frying pan by the handle
now.

https://vimeo.com/346651102

-Ramon The Power Shifter
JFK Number

Mark

não lida,
11 de jul. de 2019, 16:15:3511/07/2019
para
On Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 9:51:20 PM UTC-5, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
> On 7/7/2019 7:29 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> > Thanks. Just added.
> >
> > http://kennedy-books-videos.blogspot.com/2011/03/kennedy-catalog.html#M
> >

> David:
>
> A new video channel dedicated to this forum has been created:
>
> (1) https://vimeo.com/jfknumbers
>
> We are the stars. Two more Vimeo channels are coming.
>
> (2) The Eleven Fraudulent Studies
>
> (3) Full movies. Yes, it is a risky move, not because they are easy, but
> because they are hard.
>
> Let me explain something to you. Your dislike of a person (say, Ramon F
> Herrera) does not, I repeat DOES NOT justify your refusal to cover their
> work.
>
> If you value your most important possession, your REPUTATION, your
> CREDIBILITY, that is.

I think DVP understands you're saying if he doesn't cooperate, he should
beware of YOUR reputation, YOUR credibility. Problem is, both of those
are in ruins. Mark

David Von Pein

não lida,
11 de jul. de 2019, 20:22:1011/07/2019
para
Your video clips of TV shows and movies, which you evidently think are
providing various "analogies" to things that are going on with people who
are interested in the JFK murder case, are just plain silly (IMO). You
should probably feel embarrassed when you post juvenile stuff like
that---especially when you keep doing it over and over again, like you've
been doing.

Time to grow up, Ramon.

I *do*, however, still like the idea of "bringing the 1963 photos and
videos into the 21st century and into world of 3D and HD". That is
definitely a good idea. But the dumb TV and movie clips that you keep
posting should be dumped.

Travis Banger

não lida,
14 de jul. de 2019, 21:34:0514/07/2019
para
Hey Mark! Long time no see.

Look, due to Giganews being down my Alter Ego is in posting duty, but I
need a big favor from you. So easy, even you can do it.

A picture of Norton, for your Vimeo Channel:

https://vimeo.com/marknorton

Unless you like that one.

Next, a few movies, but you will have to take a number as I have much
bugger fish to fry.

https://vimeo.com/geraldposner
https://vimeo.com/dalemyers
https://vimeo.com/lucienhaag
https://vimeo.com/mikehaag
https://vimeo.com/wtracyparnell
etc., etc., etc.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers (and personal wedding and video channel planer)

Ramon F Herrera

não lida,
15 de jul. de 2019, 11:14:4415/07/2019
para
What I am doing is no different from the editorial cartoons. They keep
on doing it over and over again.

See this for instance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahuKPpLRNC0

It puts is a very concise manner a serious confrontation that I am
having with Larry Schnapf who reasons and acts like a lawyer. Need I say
more?

I dare you to deny the truth contained in this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KVV0oR9Y48

You are attempting to deny the power of humor and satire in politics.

Yes, what we are doing in this forums is POLITICS.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

ps: This one is dedicated to David Mantik (he shelved my project and
initially had reservations about me). He loved that videoclip. Who are
you to dismiss it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9GVhyS4zCw

Ramon F Herrera

não lida,
17 de jul. de 2019, 20:09:1417/07/2019
para Sean DeGrilla, bigdog
Yes, we do, book burner. Destroyer of evidence who demands to see
evidence.

Since you either ignore or are pretending (that would be lying, but we
trust you would never stoop that low) not to understand the sacred
principle of science, here it is:

The role of an investigator is NOT, I repeat IS NOT to go over the
available evidence and pick the one that fits his/her preconceived notions

If you were an investigator of any kind, poll takers, etc. you would be
fired on the spot.

You LNs and Trumpies have a serious problem: Your neurons have acquired
a cement consistency.

> We have lots of forensic evidence that tells us that
> with certainty.

"We"? Who is this elite group thou speaketh of? Are you with the Boston
University School of Medicine?

http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/BU-Elite-Scientists.png

Where? Can I see it? No study of the shooting has made its files
available to anybody:

https://vimeo.com/thefraudulentstudies

-Ramon
JFK Numbers