Interesting find in Bell film

Dave Reitzes

Aug 6, 2013, 5:10:21 PM8/6/13
This has been up for quite some time, but I don't know if it's been
mentioned here. Duncan MacRae noticed something interesting in the Bell
film right after the assassination: an unidentified man across from the
knoll, located several yards to the west of the Babushka Lady and Jean
Hill, who appears to point to a high location to his east, consistent with
the Sniper's Nest window of the TSBD -- "as if to gesture," Duncan
observes, "'The shots came from up there.'" Others in the thread state the
opinion that he is pointing at something much lower to the ground and much
closer, like Abraham Zapruder's pedestal. You be the judge:

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,5554.0.html

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Dave

elpdr...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2013, 1:33:00 AM8/7/13
Dave Some believe that this is Amos Euins doing the pointing.

stevemg...@yahoo.com

Aug 7, 2013, 1:35:28 AM8/7/13
Yes, this clip was posted here about a month or two ago.

The black person is believed to be Amos Euins, the 15 year old who saw a
rifle in the window of the TSBD.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 7, 2013, 1:46:56 AM8/7/13
That ain't no man. That's Amos Euins. I made the discovery.

Robin Unger

Aug 7, 2013, 2:01:59 PM8/7/13
Gerda Dunckel made the discovery back in 2011

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,5560.12.html

elpdr...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2013, 10:12:36 PM8/7/13
No you didn't. I knew about long before you even mentioned it.

tims...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2013, 11:02:31 PM8/8/13
Wouldn't it be too far down the street to be Euins?

This is the exhibit he marked his movements on:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId=138629

Sure looks like Euins, though!

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

*...NOT ONE of the three experts was able to strike the head or the
neck of the target EVEN ONCE.* (Emphasis added).
Mark Lane, Rush to Judgment, page 129, footnoted as: XVII 261-262.

And yet here IS WC XVII 261-262, showing hits to the head...
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0144a.htm

X marks the spot where Mark Lane lied!

Dave Reitzes

Aug 9, 2013, 12:22:44 AM8/9/13
On Thursday, August 8, 2013 11:02:31 PM UTC-4, tims...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 August 2013 15:46:56 UTC+10, Anthony Marsh wrote:
>
> > On 8/6/2013 5:10 PM, Dave Reitzes wrote:
>

> > > This has been up for quite some time, but I don't know if it's been
>

> > > mentioned here. Duncan MacRae noticed something interesting in the Bell
>

> > > film right after the assassination: an unidentified man across from the
>

> > > knoll, located several yards to the west of the Babushka Lady and Jean
>

> > > Hill, who appears to point to a high location to his east, consistent with
>

> > > the Sniper's Nest window of the TSBD -- "as if to gesture," Duncan
>

> > > observes, "'The shots came from up there.'" Others in the thread state the
>

> > > opinion that he is pointing at something much lower to the ground and much
>

> > > closer, like Abraham Zapruder's pedestal. You be the judge:
>

> > > http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,5554.0.html
>

> > > Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
>

> > > Dave

> > That ain't no man. That's Amos Euins. I made the discovery.
>

> Wouldn't it be too far down the street to be Euins?
>

> This is the exhibit he marked his movements on:
>

> http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId=138629
>

> Sure looks like Euins, though!

I had no idea Euins was so far away from the Sniper's Nest window. If it
is in fact him, it sure would explain -- even more than the normal,
expected human factors of imprecise perception and memory -- why his
description of Oswald was so inaccurate.

Dave

David Von Pein

Aug 10, 2013, 11:51:06 AM8/10/13

DAVE REITZES SAID:

I had no idea Euins was so far away from the Sniper's Nest window. If it
is in fact him, it sure would explain...why his description of Oswald was
so inaccurate.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

If it's really Amos Euins in the Bell film, Amos must have walked west
down Elm Street almost immediately after the shooting, because, as
previously mentioned in this thread, the "A" we find on CE365 was written
on that exhibit by Amos Euins himself to indicate where he was standing
when the assassination occurred. And the "A" would put Euins practically
right next to Howard Brennan at the corner of Elm & Houston.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId=138629

The black line on that exhibit shows the path Euins followed right after
the shooting, which took him to the Elm St. extension and "across the
tracks", according to Euins' testimony. Of course, there are no railroad
tracks anywhere near that black line drawn by Euins, so that testimony is
a bit confusing.

But anyway, I'd like to believe the boy pointing toward the TSBD in the
Bell film isn't Amos Euins, because if it isn't him, it would mean another
person had a reason to be pointing toward the upper floors of the
Depository within minutes of the assassination.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 10, 2013, 12:20:54 PM8/10/13
About as far as Brennan was. Most witnesses who could see anyone in he
TSBD had to be on the opposite side of Elm. No one directly in front of
the TSBD looked up and behind them.

> Dave

Anthony Marsh

Aug 10, 2013, 12:42:29 PM8/10/13
On 8/8/2013 11:02 PM, tims...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 August 2013 15:46:56 UTC+10, Anthony Marsh wrote:
>> On 8/6/2013 5:10 PM, Dave Reitzes wrote:
>>
>>> This has been up for quite some time, but I don't know if it's been
>>
>>> mentioned here. Duncan MacRae noticed something interesting in the Bell
>>
>>> film right after the assassination: an unidentified man across from the
>>
>>> knoll, located several yards to the west of the Babushka Lady and Jean
>>
>>> Hill, who appears to point to a high location to his east, consistent with
>>
>>> the Sniper's Nest window of the TSBD -- "as if to gesture," Duncan
>>
>>> observes, "'The shots came from up there.'" Others in the thread state the
>>
>>> opinion that he is pointing at something much lower to the ground and much
>>
>>> closer, like Abraham Zapruder's pedestal. You be the judge:
>>

>>> http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,5554.0.html
>>

>>> Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
>>

>>> Dave
>>

>> That ain't no man. That's Amos Euins. I made the discovery.
>
> Wouldn't it be too far down the street to be Euins?

Still clueless after all these years. The Bell sequence is several
seconds after the shooting. Euins has run into the sreet, trying to get
to the other side. He is pointing up to thr TSBD to tell the men where
the shots came from.

> This is the exhibit he marked his movements on:
>
> http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId=138629

Not accurate. Just guessing. He lied during all the reenactments to make
him seem like a better witness. He never ducked behind the column.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 10, 2013, 11:25:56 PM8/10/13
On 8/10/2013 11:51 AM, David Von Pein wrote:

> DAVE REITZES SAID:
>
> I had no idea Euins was so far away from the Sniper's Nest window. If it
> is in fact him, it sure would explain...why his description of Oswald was
> so inaccurate.
>

> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> If it's really Amos Euins in the Bell film, Amos must have walked west
> down Elm Street almost immediately after the shooting, because, as

Yes, he did.

> previously mentioned in this thread, the "A" we find on CE365 was written
> on that exhibit by Amos Euins himself to indicate where he was standing
> when the assassination occurred. And the "A" would put Euins practically
> right next to Howard Brennan at the corner of Elm & Houston.

He lied. The films do not show Euins anywhere near the reflecting pool
before or during the shots.

> http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId=138629
>
> The black line on that exhibit shows the path Euins followed right after
> the shooting, which took him to the Elm St. extension and "across the
> tracks", according to Euins' testimony. Of course, there are no railroad
> tracks anywhere near that black line drawn by Euins, so that testimony is
> a bit confusing.

Euins was A LOT confused. He originally thought the shooter was a black man.

> But anyway, I'd like to believe the boy pointing toward the TSBD in the
> Bell film isn't Amos Euins, because if it isn't him, it would mean another
> person had a reason to be pointing toward the upper floors of the
> Depository within minutes of the assassination.

The clothes are the same.
Who else pointed up at the TSBD?

tims...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2013, 11:06:38 PM8/12/13
No one can definitively claim that that is Euins in the film, Marsh.

No one but YOU of course, given your belief in your own infallibility.

That is not a belief that appears to be shared by many around here, Marsh, BTW.

Helpful Regards,

Anthony Marsh

Aug 13, 2013, 9:34:51 PM8/13/13
I can and did. Steve can and did. Gerta can and did.

> No one but YOU of course, given your belief in your own infallibility.

So you are calling Steve Barber a liar? I thought McAdams said that was
against the rules. You come on here so eager to attack that you throw
your WC defender buddies under the bus.

> That is not a belief that appears to be shared by many around here, Marsh, BTW.

Not many have seen the restored sprocket hole version of the Bell film
made for The Lost Bullet. Certainly not you. You are not allowed to get
it Down Under.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i286/niteprowler147/b2-3.gif