STUDY THIS MARSH AND HARRIS

BOZ

Jul 16, 2016, 12:50:54 AM7/16/16

Robert Harris

Jul 16, 2016, 10:23:32 PM7/16/16
BOZ wrote:
> http://davidvonpein.blogspot.ca/

Prior to his interest in the JFK case, David's thing was reviewing Hanna
Barbera cartoons on Amazon:-)

His only attempt to refute the CE399 evidence, was to pretend to be
horrified at the very thought that the FBI would fabricate evidence -
something they have a long history of doing, both before and after the
JFK assassination.

And his argument against the 285 shot was, that the limo passengers were
indeed, startled by a gunshot, but it was fired at frame 224. His
response to me pointing out that startle responses much begin with a
third of a second or 6 frames following the noise, was of course, dead
silence.

David obviously, doesn't do well in forum debates, so he has to rely on
his blog, where corrections and refutations of his claims are never
permitted.

Robert Harris

Anthony Marsh

Jul 17, 2016, 9:43:31 PM7/17/16
On 7/16/2016 10:23 PM, Robert Harris wrote:
> BOZ wrote:
>> http://davidvonpein.blogspot.ca/
>>
> Prior to his interest in the JFK case, David's thing was reviewing Hanna
> Barbera cartoons on Amazon:-)

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Before taking on the JFK
assasination Dale Myers made M&M cartoons. Now suddenly he's a
millionaire. Was that all from his book?

> His only attempt to refute the CE399 evidence, was to pretend to be
> horrified at the very thought that the FBI would fabricate evidence -
> something they have a long history of doing, both before and after the
> JFK assassination.
>
> And his argument against the 285 shot was, that the limo passengers were
> indeed, startled by a gunshot, but it was fired at frame 224. His
> response to me pointing out that startle responses much begin with a
> third of a second or 6 frames following the noise, was of course, dead
> silence.

Don't remember that.

> David obviously, doesn't do well in forum debates, so he has to rely on
> his blog, where corrections and refutations of his claims are never
> permitted.

Because on his blog he is allowed to call people names.

> Robert Harris

Jason Burke

Jul 17, 2016, 9:44:28 PM7/17/16
Da*m, Harris. PLEASE learn when and where to use a comma.

You're embarrassing yourself even more (who'd'a thought that was
possible,) by not knowing one of the most basic principles of grammar.

David Von Pein

Jul 18, 2016, 5:19:19 PM7/18/16
I, of course, have *never once* said that the limo passengers, just after
Z224, were exhibiting a "startle reaction" (i.e., a JERKY type of movement
that almost always occurs in a classic "startle reaction" situation).

I would never have suggested such a thing, of course, because there are
absolutely *no* such "jerky" startle reactions visible by anybody
*anywhere* on the Z-Film. That type of jerky reaction cannot be found
anyplace on the whole film (despite Harris' feeble analysis).

What I said was this (which Harris totally misrepresented above)....

"Your main problem, Bob [Harris], is trying to PROVE that the "reactions"
on the part of Nellie, Jackie, Kellerman, and Greer (which could more
accurately be referred to as "movements") are as a result of hearing a
gunshot.

Naturally, you cannot come anywhere close to proving that the movements of
those 4 people in the limousine are occurring as the result of each of
them hearing a shot at Z285. You THINK you've "proven" it, but of course
you haven't.

For one (very big!) thing, the limo occupants' "reactions" that you
attribute to a gunshot are not SHARP or SUDDEN or JERKY in any way
whatsoever. The "reactions" (i.e., movements) are perfectly SMOOTH and
NON-JERKY.

When watching Nellie and Jackie "leaning in" toward their husbands, they
are SMOOTHLY leaning in toward each man. There's nothing unusual or out of
the ordinary about Nellie's and Jackie's movements at all.

In short -- There's nothing at all on the Z-Film that could possibly prove
that a shot was fired at circa Z285. But that won't stop Robert Harris
from imagining that he has discovered proof-positive of just such a
gunshot." -- DVP; February 6, 2009

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2013/10/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-435.html

And....

"In Bob [Harris'] "Z285" world, the movements of Nellie Connally and
Jacqueline Kennedy couldn't POSSIBLY be the movements and actions of two
women who, just 3.33 seconds prior to Z285, heard a gunshot being fired
from Lee Oswald's gun on the sixth floor of the Book Depository....with
that single gunshot resulting in the husbands of both of those women being
wounded by the same bullet....with the two women then reacting in a
perfectly normal fashion by LEANING IN toward their respective wounded
spouses. The above scenario is simply IMPOSSIBLE in the Z285 world of
Robert Harris. Go figure." -- DVP; December 1, 2009

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/08/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-775.html

BOZ

Jul 18, 2016, 5:25:45 PM7/18/16
I prefer Hanna Barbera cartoons over your videos of Z285.

Jonny Mayer

Jul 18, 2016, 9:38:24 PM7/18/16
Yet you put a comma in brackets.

Anthony Marsh

Jul 19, 2016, 9:30:28 PM7/19/16
On 7/18/2016 9:38 PM, Jonny Mayer wrote:
> Yet you put a comma in brackets.

Is that one of the new emoji? <{,}>

Jason Burke

Jul 19, 2016, 9:38:19 PM7/19/16
On 7/18/2016 6:38 PM, Jonny Mayer wrote:
> Yet you put a comma in brackets.

Obviously the sarcasm went right over your head. Perhaps I should have
put in twelve more commas. Would it have made more sense to you then?

Well, Skippy, "who'd'a" isn't a valid construct either.

They're called parentheses, not brackets, on this side of the pond.
Perhaps you were unaware of that.

Anthony Marsh

Jul 19, 2016, 9:57:10 PM7/19/16
OK, so you've looked at an inferior copy of the Zapruder film and can't
see JFK reacting to being shot in the head. Are you also aware that the
jiggle analysis does not refer to the victims, but to Zapruder's camera?
Remember, the Alvarez theory was that the shock wave moved the camera.

> What I said was this (which Harris totally misrepresented above)....
>
> "Your main problem, Bob [Harris], is trying to PROVE that the "reactions"
> on the part of Nellie, Jackie, Kellerman, and Greer (which could more
> accurately be referred to as "movements") are as a result of hearing a
> gunshot.

Maybe. How about FEELING a gunshot? Connally said he could not hear the
gunshot which hit him, but he said he could SEE on the Zapruder film
when the bullet hit him at frame 230.

> Naturally, you cannot come anywhere close to proving that the movements of
> those 4 people in the limousine are occurring as the result of each of
> them hearing a shot at Z285. You THINK you've "proven" it, but of course
> you haven't.

You don't even know that the reactions of 6 people in the limo were the
result of the limo suddenly slowing down, not a shot.

> For one (very big!) thing, the limo occupants' "reactions" that you
> attribute to a gunshot are not SHARP or SUDDEN or JERKY in any way
> whatsoever. The "reactions" (i.e., movements) are perfectly SMOOTH and
> NON-JERKY.

The JFK head shot is a smooth reaction? Is that what Itek said?

> When watching Nellie and Jackie "leaning in" toward their husbands, they
> are SMOOTHLY leaning in toward each man. There's nothing unusual or out of
> the ordinary about Nellie's and Jackie's movements at all.

OK, but those are emotional reactions AFTER a shot.

> In short -- There's nothing at all on the Z-Film that could possibly prove
> that a shot was fired at circa Z285. But that won't stop Robert Harris

Of course. Why are you even arguing it? All you're doing is encouraging
him. The more you say it isn't true the more he cites THAT as proof that
it is true.
It's like Reagan saying 1,000 times that we didn't trade arms for hostages.

Robert Harris

Jul 20, 2016, 9:23:17 PM7/20/16
David Von Pein wrote:
> On Saturday, July 16, 2016 at 10:23:32 PM UTC-4, Robert Harris wrote:
>> BOZ wrote:
>>> http://davidvonpein.blogspot.ca/
>>>
>> Prior to his interest in the JFK case, David's thing was reviewing Hanna
>> Barbera cartoons on Amazon:-)
>>
>> His only attempt to refute the CE399 evidence, was to pretend to be
>> horrified at the very thought that the FBI would fabricate evidence -
>> something they have a long history of doing, both before and after the
>> JFK assassination.
>>
>> And his argument against the 285 shot was, that the limo passengers were
>> indeed, startled by a gunshot, but it was fired at frame 224. His
>> response to me pointing out that startle responses much begin with a
>> third of a second or 6 frames following the noise, was of course, dead
>> silence.
>>
>> David obviously, doesn't do well in forum debates, so he has to rely on
>> his blog, where corrections and refutations of his claims are never
>> permitted.
>>

>> Robert Harris
>
> I, of course, have *never once* said that the limo passengers, just after
> Z224, were exhibiting a "startle reaction"

I never said you did.

I was discussing the simultaneous startle reactions which
began at 290, and you claimed, were caused by a shot at 224.

And BTW, I found your blog article on 285, which is one of
the most idiotic pieces in existence on the Internet. Why
don't you post this sewage in a PUBLIC FORUM?

Aren't you proud of your "argument" that Kellerman put a
microphone in his ear for less than one third of a second???

Or that he thought that fragments hitting the windshield were
extra gunshots:-)

"You have heard the sound barrier, of a plane breaking the
sound barrier, bang, bang? That is it."

Watch him ducking and shielding his ear David. He did that
BEFORE 313.

http://jfkhistory.com/royducks.gif

And he ducked in perfect unison with the others.

http://jfkhistory.com/ducking3.gif

Don't you want to share this brilliant analysis with your
fellow nutters:-)

And don't you want to bask in the glory of pointing out that
simultaneous startle reactions, were the result of a shot
"3.3 seconds" earlier??

Or do you REALLY intend to refute, not only Alvarez and
Stroscio, who discovered a loud and startling noise at 285,
but also the large consensus of witnesses, including ALL of
the nonvictims in the limo, who heard only ONE early shot and
then closely bunched shots at the end, which match PERFECTLY
with 285 and 313??

Tell me David, will you be posting my current statements in
the shelter of your little blog where you hide from dissent
and corrections??

I try to stay cool, calm and collected in these forums,
David. But I am at a loss to respond to the rest of your
post, without violated the charter.

Robert Harris

Anthony Marsh

Jul 20, 2016, 9:25:29 PM7/20/16
On 7/19/2016 9:38 PM, Jason Burke wrote:
> On 7/18/2016 6:38 PM, Jonny Mayer wrote:
>> Yet you put a comma in brackets.
>>

> Obviously the sarcasm went right over your head. Perhaps I should have
> put in twelve more commas. Would it have made more sense to you then?

That's what TOMNLN would have done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Well, Skippy, "who'd'a" isn't a valid construct either.

Neither is your alias, Paul.

> They're called parentheses, not brackets, on this side of the pond.
> Perhaps you were unaware of that.

Excellent point. Maybe you were trying to make the emojicon of sticking
your tongue out at him.

Jonny Mayer

Jul 20, 2016, 9:26:22 PM7/20/16
I wonder who thought that changing the name of brackets to something
rediculous sounding was a good idea.

Ok so it was deliberate then.

David Von Pein

Jul 20, 2016, 9:26:48 PM7/20/16
ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

The JFK head shot is a smooth reaction?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Who's talking about the head shot, Marsh? We're discussing shots that
preceded the head shot (obviously).

Fingers blood raw yet?

David Von Pein

Jul 21, 2016, 3:26:29 PM7/21/16
~sigh~

I guess I'll just have to keep posting my 12/1/09 comment until it finally
sinks into Bob Harris' super-thick cranium. Maybe after I post it for the
987th time, Bobby will finally understand its meaning (but I doubt it ever
will, because Bob likes his subjective analysis much much better)....

--2009 quote on (yet again):---

Jason Burke

Jul 21, 2016, 3:26:44 PM7/21/16
Tony,
It's no wonder you people can't get *anything* correct. I've seen
pictures of Paul May. He be much more paler than I be.

Jonny Mayer

Jul 22, 2016, 2:31:59 PM7/22/16
Nice emoticon Anthony :) which is your favourite zombie film. Check out
the uncut version of dead alive by Peter Jackson (the uncut version is
called braindead in the UK) from 1992. It's hilarious and also the goriest
film of all time. The lawnmower scene!!

Anthony Marsh

Jul 23, 2016, 6:47:38 PM7/23/16
I was thinking of a different movie for that. The Happening.
Only because it stars local boy Mark Wahlberg.

I'm kind of a purist when it comes to Zombie movies. A lot of cheap films
mix and match genres so they are not pure Zombie movies. To be pure, the
living people must be bitten or inhale the chemical, then die, and come
back as Zombies. My favorite was Night of the Comet, only because the cast
was so cool.

BTW, cute story. Here in Boston we used to have a 24 hour Sci-Fi Marathon
at the old Orson Wells Theatre. Maybe the last one I went to I knew that
they were going to show the uncut Canadian copy of Shivers, which they had
renamed to They Came From Within. Just before they showed it they warned
the audience that it was very graphic. I knew HOW graphic so I yelled out,
"Get the little kiddies out NOW!" No one listened to me. After that
showing the manager came in and apologized to the audience for showing it
and announced that it would NOT be shown in the adjoining theater.

PS. With my newsreader some emoticons do show up as real graphics instead
of ASCII, so yours came through just fine. For extra credit, figure out
why I changed my emoticon from ;]> to ;]).