The dressing over Oswald's sweater was fake

Ralph Cinque

Jan 20, 2017, 11:29:00 PM1/20/17
Would someone actually apply a dressing over three layers of clothing? Of
course not, and no one did. We don't see the dressing in the films, and in
the photos, it was faked.

Oh, and in two of the photos, they put the dress on the wrong side.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/01/we-need-to-find-exact-frame-in-footage.html

Jean Davison

Jan 21, 2017, 2:59:26 PM1/21/17
That's not a dressing, Ralph, it's his shirt:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/images/Lee_shot.jpg

David Von Pein

Jan 27, 2017, 11:54:37 AM1/27/17
bump

Anthony Marsh

Jan 27, 2017, 9:00:44 PM1/27/17
On 1/27/2017 11:54 AM, David Von Pein wrote:
> bump

Point?

Ralph Cinque

Jan 27, 2017, 10:13:29 PM1/27/17
No, Jean. It is NOT his shirt. If it were his shirt, then we'd see that
his sweater was pulled up. But, it's not pulled up in any of the pictures
I'm talking about.

There is something I don't like or tolerate, Jean, and that is: taking
information from one image and using it to decipher the contents of
another image. Saying that something must be such and such because of what
exists in another photo. Plus, there is nothing legitimate about the photo
you proffered. Look:

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/01/in-this-image-at-parkland-oswalds.html

bpete1969

Jan 27, 2017, 10:14:06 PM1/27/17
You're talking in circles now. I thought you said the entire shooting was
fake? If the shooting was fake, then any wound would be fake. Fake wounds
take fake dressings.

You've totally lost touch with reality. It shows in every one of your
posts.

David Von Pein

Jan 28, 2017, 4:51:09 PM1/28/17
RALPH CINQUE (UNBELIEVABLY) UTTERED THIS:

There is something I don't like or tolerate, Jean, and that is: taking
information from one image and using it to decipher the contents of
another image. Saying that something must be such and such because of what
exists in another photo.

DAVID VON PEIN SAYS:

Good gosh Almighty! Did Ralph really just say the above? I need for
somebody to pinch me---hard! And call the Pot/Kettle police---quick!
Because it seems to me that Ralph is *constantly* utilizing different
images and films to try and decipher (and prove fakery) in *other* images.

Holy smokes, that's about all Ralph *ever* does. E.G., he takes all the
various photos of Oswald and Lovelady and compares them to the Altgens
doorway image, in order to try to make his case for fraud and fakery in
that Altgens photo.

And he's taking information from another photo in *this very discussion*
regarding the white object seen on Oswald's body. Ralph is comparing a pic
from City Hall with a picture taken at Parkland.

And now he's berating Jean Davison for pointing out something in another
picture?! Talk about hypocrisy! Geez Louise!

Ralph Cinque

Jan 28, 2017, 7:34:27 PM1/28/17
I said the garage shooting was fake. I never said Oswald wasn't shot. Of
course, he was shot. Didn't you listen to Dr. Shires? We don't doubt him,
do we?

Oswald was shot in the PD. Not in the ambulance, but in the PD. So, all
the images of him on a stretcher, both at the PD and at Parkland are real.
He really was shot at the time. And I have made this abundantly clear for
months now. The one who is out of touch with reality is YOU.

Ralph Cinque

Jan 28, 2017, 11:33:22 PM1/28/17
You're not thinking straight, Von Pein. I do NOT try to justify one image
by looking at other images. I only impugn images by looking at other
images. I don't say that something must be this or that based on something
that is seen in another photo.

Here is more JFK assassination photographic B.S. See if you can find yet
another photo to justify it.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/01/this-is-picture-of-oswalds-bloody-shirt.html

David Von Pein

Jan 29, 2017, 5:32:17 PM1/29/17
On Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 11:33:22 PM UTC-5, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> You're not thinking straight, Von Pein. I do NOT try to justify one image
> by looking at other images. I only impugn images by looking at other
> images. I don't say that something must be this or that based on something
> that is seen in another photo.

LOL. Yeah, sure Ralph. Whatever you say.