Did Oswald move out of the way?

Ralph Cinque

Jun 12, 2016, 7:47:11 PM6/12/16
Did Oswald move out of the way after being catastrophically shot? That's
how it looks to me. You better look at this. It looks like he fell to his
knees and then stuck his right foot out to move out of the way. How could
he do that after being so catastrophically shot?

http://tinypic.com/r/15oyqe0/9

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2016/06/did-oswald-move-out-of-way-after-he-was.html

Jason Burke

Jun 13, 2016, 5:23:38 PM6/13/16
He did it just to p*ss you off, Raff*.

David Von Pein

Jun 13, 2016, 5:28:19 PM6/13/16
You just never stop, do you Ralph?

The raw KRLD-TV footage below shows how Ruby's single bullet to Oswald's
mid-section caused Oswald to literally leap completely off the ground.
Both of LHO's feet can be seen in the air at the same time just after Ruby
pulled the trigger (3:15 into the video)....

https://app.box.com/shared/pdm83aelam

Lee certainly was not "moving out of the way" of Ruby's blast. (Where does
Ralph get these incredibly far-fetched theories? That is the question.)

Mark OBLAZNEY

Jun 13, 2016, 5:29:17 PM6/13/16
Catastrophic !!!

Anthony Marsh

Jun 13, 2016, 9:39:49 PM6/13/16
On 6/12/2016 7:47 PM, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> Did Oswald move out of the way after being catastrophically shot? That's
> how it looks to me. You better look at this. It looks like he fell to his
> knees and then stuck his right foot out to move out of the way. How could
> he do that after being so catastrophically shot?

How do soldiers keep fighting after being so catastrophically shot?

> http://tinypic.com/r/15oyqe0/9
>
> http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2016/06/did-oswald-move-out-of-way-after-he-was.html

Ralph Cinque

Jun 14, 2016, 11:16:28 AM6/14/16
NO, David. You prefer that video because "Ruby" is in the way when he
shoots Oswald; the view of Oswald is blocked. This video below is much
better because it gives us a view of Oswald right when he's being shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYVlyuc5TK4

Oswald was shot from left to right. Do you understand that that was the
trajectory? And you can't argue about it because we have the Parkland
surgeons who described the bullet path. It entered his left rib cage at
the level of the 7th costo-chondral cartilage and went across his abdomen
from left to right, passing through the spleen, pancreas, aorta, vena
cava, right kidney, and liver, and settling under the skin on the other
side of his rib cage. He was shot from left to right. So, how could the
force of that knock him backwards?

For some reason, after shooting Oswald, "Ruby" swung around about 90
degrees to take a position directly in front of him, and because of that
many people mistakenly, to this day, think that he shot Oswald from that
position. He did not. He shot him from left to right.

So, what force was driving Oswald back? It wasn't the shot.

Mark OBLAZNEY

Jun 14, 2016, 7:08:06 PM6/14/16
Easy, they use Ralph Cinque as a human shield.

donald willis

Jun 14, 2016, 7:24:28 PM6/14/16
No, he didn't move--he wanted to get hit and go to first base

David Von Pein

Jun 14, 2016, 7:26:01 PM6/14/16
Ralph,

Was the blood on the floor in the DPD office area "planted" there by the
police too? (Oswald's blood is shown at 27:40 in the video below.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1sKHbr4hL8

Anthony Marsh

Jun 14, 2016, 8:52:18 PM6/14/16
Maybe he wanted to get off a second shot.

> So, what force was driving Oswald back? It wasn't the shot.

Levealle pulling on him, trying to get him out of the line of fire.

BT George

Jun 14, 2016, 8:58:29 PM6/14/16
I think we all know by now that Ralph just makes it up as he goes along.

Anthony Marsh

Jun 15, 2016, 11:37:42 AM6/15/16
Good find. Whose office is that? Fritz's?
Maybe the cops left bloody footprints.

bpete1969

Jun 15, 2016, 11:54:45 AM6/15/16
Hmmmmm...backward you say. Maybe it was Leavelle trying to pull him back
as he said he did.

bpete1969

Jun 15, 2016, 11:55:04 AM6/15/16
So, you are saying that Raff* is nothing more than a semi-literate
intestine?