JFK Videos (New DVP Channels)

David Von Pein

Sep 30, 2013, 9:31:27 PM9/30/13

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2013, 4:46:25 PM10/7/13

David Von Pein

Oct 17, 2013, 1:44:05 PM10/17/13

David Von Pein

Oct 28, 2013, 10:05:59 AM10/28/13

David Von Pein

Oct 29, 2013, 7:44:22 PM10/29/13
GERALD POSNER INTERVIEW (OCT. 24, 2013):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8MsA9xZJok

David Von Pein

Nov 5, 2013, 3:20:48 PM11/5/13

"STICK IT UP HIS ASS":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuaZ0SkVf-Q

(LOL time.)

David Von Pein

Nov 16, 2013, 1:53:19 PM11/16/13

David Von Pein

Nov 29, 2013, 8:37:44 PM11/29/13
THE ASSASSINATION (AS HEARD IN CANTON, OHIO):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67RNlx5_DMs

ABC RADIO (5 HOURS):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXvbcEH3joU

NOV. 22 ON WGN IN CHICAGO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx7vxVrii10

INTERVIEW WITH DON PARDO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTDGTucdqUc

11/22/63 ON KXOL (FT. WORTH RADIO):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46HQkGzIXkI

David Von Pein

Nov 30, 2013, 8:10:55 PM11/30/13

stevemg...@yahoo.com

Dec 2, 2013, 12:43:42 AM12/2/13
On Saturday, November 30, 2013 7:10:55 PM UTC-6, David Von Pein wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTaz95ni22E

Thanks for that clip, Dave. It won't suffice, of course, to the usual
suspects; but it's still good to have him respond on record the charge.

And the charge isn't an innocent one. The old, "What's wrong with being a
CIA asset?" rejoinder. The claim is an attempt to smear the honesty and
integrity of people: "Are you now or have you ever been a CIA asset?"

To be sure, the CIA had assets in the media, especially during the heights
of the Cold War. They would plant favorable stories and use reporters to
promote the US agenda. No one denies that. Some reporters went along;
others, like Aynesworth, didn't.

But to claim that these reporters covered up the assassination, lied about
who really killed the president and knowingly disseminated lies, is a far
different charge than that.

Promoting favorable stories about the US during the Cold War is a
completely different matter than writing false stories about who killed
JFK.

David Von Pein

Aug 3, 2014, 9:26:45 AM8/3/14
Message has been deleted

Mark Florio

Aug 3, 2014, 9:03:56 PM8/3/14
David, thank you for bringing all this video and audio onto one site.
It's a treasure trove, and all of us interested in the assassination are
in debt. I do have one personal problem with it though: I can't stop
watching and listening. Last night I saw JFK's visit to San Diego in June
of 1963. It makes me want to get in a time machine and go back and yell
at the Secret Service, "Stop allowing him to travel by open limousine!"
Fascinating stuff. Thanks again, Mark Florio.

David Von Pein

Aug 3, 2014, 9:37:54 PM8/3/14

Anthony Marsh

Aug 4, 2014, 2:44:56 PM8/4/14
Why doesn't DVP show the video of President Ford driving through Dealey
Plaza in an open limousine?
Bias much?

David Von Pein

Aug 4, 2014, 10:13:59 PM8/4/14
ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

Why doesn't DVP show the video of President Ford driving through Dealey
Plaza in an open limousine?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Huh? What are you talking about? How could I show something that never
happened?

Ford did drive through Dealey Plaza in a closed car though.....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-O6VLDUZwGNk/U78XTJKEIbI/AAAAAAAA1ws/HzieokXnpnQ/s1600/Gerald-Ford-Motorcade-Going-Through-Dealey-Plaza-In-Dallas-Texas-1976.jpg

Mark Florio

Aug 5, 2014, 3:14:51 PM8/5/14
David, I think he is beginning to lose it, so don't take it personal.
Mark Florio.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 5, 2014, 3:42:13 PM8/5/14
The incident I saw on a newscast recently was not that nighttime
motorcade in the rain. It was Daytime and Ford was waving to the crowds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2489967/Gerald-Fords-presidential-campaign-video-deemed-shocking-show.html

In what was one of the closest Presidential races in American history,
it was a public relations gamble that may well have tipped the balance -
had it ever been shown.

But this video for Gerald Ford's 1976 election campaign against Jimmy
Carter was shelved because it was deemed to shocking to air to a country
still fragile from JFK's assassination, Vietnam and the Watergate scandal.

In the five-minute clip, Ford, who survived two assassination attempts
himself, is seen giving a speech when a cherry bomb goes off.

Believing it was a gun shot, he flinches - but then calmly continues
with barely a quiver in his voice.

Scroll down for video

All smiles: The U.S. President Gerald Ford seen before giving a speech
at the University of Michigan in a clip from a campaign video for the
1976 election which was shelved because his aides felt it was too
insensitive

All smiles: The U.S. President Gerald Ford seen before giving a speech
at the University of Michigan in a clip from a campaign video for the
1976 election which was shelved because his aides felt it was too
insensitive

Gerald Ford
Gerald Ford

Fear factor: Ford, who survived two assassination attempts during his
tenure, flinches during the speech after a cherry bomb goes - but calmly
continues when he realises it is not a gun shot

Never-aired campaign video for former president Gerald Ford

The video then cuts to him parading through Dallas in an open-top car in
very similar fashion to JFK when he was shot dead in the same city 13
years before.

At that point, a narrator says: 'Neither the cherry bombs of a misguided
prankster nor all the memories of recent years can keep people and their
President apart.

More...

Joe Biden congratulates Marty Walsh after winning Boston mayoral
elections... but it's the WRONG Marty
Snubbed! Legendary newsman Dan Rather WON'T be part of CBS's
Kennedy coverage despite being the network's man in Dallas on the day of
the shooting

'When a limousine can parade openly through the streets of Dallas,
there's a change that's come over America.'

Ford's media team hoped it would emphasise that the incumbent had indeed
healed an embattled country in the two years since taking office.
'Emotionally powerful': The video then cuts to a scene showing Ford
riding in an open-top car through Dallas, just as JFK had done when he
was shot dead in the city 13 years previously

'Emotionally powerful': The video then cuts to a scene showing Ford
riding in an open-top car through Dallas, just as JFK had done when he
was shot dead in the city 13 years previously

Motorcade: President John F Kennedy and Texas Governor John Connally
ride through Dallas moments before Kennedy was assassinated

Motorcade: President John F Kennedy and Texas Governor John Connally
ride through Dallas moments before Kennedy was assassinated

But when it was shown to a focus group, it became apparent that it had
gone too far.

Recalling the viewing, pollster Bob Teeter later recalled that 'it was
shocking to them'.

'It was just too emotional.... it was just frightening.' he added.

Some in Ford's inner circle feared the subject matter was still too raw
for the American people and that it would particularly harm the campaign
in Texas.

As it turned out, Ford lost to Democrat Jimmy Carter, who secured 50.1
per cent of the vote to his 48 per cent.

Presidential historian Michael Beschloss noted on PBS Newshour, that
with such tight margins, the video had the potential to swing the result
the other way.

He said: 'I found it emotionally powerful. I think it would have been
even more affecting, had it aired as planned, in that national
atmosphere 13 years after President Kennedy's murder and in the
immediate wake of America's traumas over Vietnam, urban riots, campus
demonstrations and Watergate.
Near miss: Gerald Ford is surrounded by his security team immediately
after the first of two assassination attempts made against him during
his president

Near miss: Gerald Ford is surrounded by his security team immediately
after the first of two assassination attempts made against him during
his president

Would-be assassin: Charles Manson disciple Lynette 'Squeaky' Fromme is
arrested after pointing a loaded gun at the president. She was jailed
for life in 1975 for trying to kill the 38th U.S. president with a Colt
45-caliber pistol

Would-be assassin: Charles Manson disciple Lynette 'Squeaky' Fromme is
arrested after pointing a loaded gun at the president. She was jailed
for life in 1975 for trying to kill the 38th U.S. president with a Colt
45-caliber pistol

'Especially since it advertises a President not known for his emotional
appeal, the commercial does an impressive job of presenting, on an
emotional level, the best case for Ford's election - that he had healed
a ravaged country.'

He adds that it 'might conceivably (along with so many other factors)
have changed the result of that year's Presidential race'.

As vice-president, Ford found himself thrust into the Presidential
office in 1974 after the resignation of Richard Nixon over the Watergate
scandal.

He had been charged with restoring trust in the government, which many
feel he succeeded in doing.

At the Ford's funeral in 2007, former president George W Bush said: 'In
President Ford, the world saw the best of America and America found a
man whose character and leadership would bring calm and healing to one
of the most divisive moments in our nation's history.'

But six months after taking office, Ford pardoned Nixon for his part in
the cover-up of the burglary at Democratic Party HQ in the Watergate
building - a move some believe ultimately cost him the 1976 election.

Ford died on Boxing Day in 2006 at the age of 93.
Read more:

Never Aired 1976 Gerald Ford Ad Too Emotionally Charged for Its Time

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2489967/Gerald-Fords-presidential-campaign-video-deemed-shocking-show.html#ixzz39UBFdJOa
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/07/article-2489967-193F415800000578-427_634x412.jpg

Naturally YOU won't post it. Naturally YOU didn't even know about it.
So that you WC defenders can keep repeating your meme that JFK was the
last President to travel in an open car.
Don't even bother showing video of Clinton driving his Chevy at the race
track.

BTW, exactly how many milliseconds did it take for Ford to flinch and
close his eyes?

For extra credit which route did his motorcade take and where did it
stop when he got out of the limo?

Want to try calling me a lying kook, again? Try for Triple Jeopardy?

Mark Florio

Aug 5, 2014, 3:45:15 PM8/5/14
Marsh, I'm going answer you in spite of my better self. If this man,
David, had a video of Ford driving through Dealey Plaza on Elm Street,
what difference would it make? What is your point? There is no such
video and what drives you to make this stuff up? You are slandering
everyone. Please explain. Mark Florio.

Mark Florio

Aug 5, 2014, 3:46:38 PM8/5/14
David, I would like to make two things clear about what I wrote the other
night on your great website. 1) I should have said I "wish" I could get
in a time machine. 2) I want to make real clear that I was not impugning
the Secret Service for letting him ride in an open limousine. They were
great and innocent men on 11/22/63. That's how it was done in those days.
If we watch or read what's out there about the "Kennedy Detail," a person
would have to be a stone to not see that these elderly men are going to
take JFK's murder green to their graves. Thanks, Mark Florio.

JOHN BIRCH

Aug 5, 2014, 7:55:02 PM8/5/14
Marsh, do you think that the CIA conspired to kill Ford?

David Von Pein

Aug 5, 2014, 7:55:26 PM8/5/14
President Ford isn't riding in an "open top" convertible in that '76 parade. He's in a closed car with the sunroof open. And he pops his head up to wave to the crowd every now and then. AFAIK, no President has ridden in a totally "open" car (i.e., convertible) since Kennedy.

Richard Nixon would also do the same thing in motorcades (pop his head up through the sunroof-type opening in the car)....

http://media.utsandiego.com/img/photos/2014/02/13/President_Nixon_1970_02_r620x413.jpg?67d6da46cf1438ad26b8015f732435a7128f8cdd

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/17/article-2508640-1976205E00000578-182_634x426.jpg

And Reagan.....

http://www.dailyherald.com/storyimage/DA/20130121/news/701219999/EP/1/1/EP-701219999.jpg&updated=201301162158&MaxW=800&maxH=800&updated=201301162158&noborder

bigdog

Aug 5, 2014, 10:35:55 PM8/5/14
I saw Jimmy Carter do the same thing in Columbus, OH during the 1980
campaign. He actually climbed up and was sitting on the roof. I was close
enough to him to have hit him with a rock. I'd gone there after first
attenting Reagan's appearance at the statehouse a few blocks to the south.
There, the crowds were so deep I couldn't get anywhere near Reagan. I knew
then that Reagan was going to win.

Mark Florio

Aug 6, 2014, 1:57:25 PM8/6/14
On Monday, August 4, 2014 1:44:56 PM UTC-5, Anthony Marsh wrote:
Mr. Marsh, why would it matter if there was a video of President Ford riding in an open limo in Dallas through Dealey Plaza? Why are you so interested in believing such a film exists? I take it from what you wrote that you can't stand that non-conspiracy people have said no President since JFK has ridden in an open limo? I think DVP's answer to you should suffice. You are mixing apples and grapefruits. But tell me, why the glee, why the smug gotcha tone in your words? Shouldn't we all as adults agree, after what happened in Dallas, that if the Secret Service allowed a President to ride in an open limo, they were wrong? They didn't but just for the sake of trying to reason with you I agree they did. What would that have to do with the murder of President Kennedy? Mark Florio.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 6, 2014, 1:57:36 PM8/6/14
On 8/5/2014 7:55 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> President Ford isn't riding in an "open top" convertible in that '76 parade. He's in a closed car with the sunroof open. And he pops his head up to wave to the crowd every now and then. AFAIK, no President has ridden in a totally "open" car (i.e., convertible) since Kennedy.

How predictable you are. You don't quote me accurately as per USENET
guidelines so that you can misrepresent what I said. It was the ad that
said open limousine. Not I.
And you countered with cheap insults and some lame picture of the limo
with the roof on in the rain at night. Where are all the cheering
crowds? Of course there are none because Ford was a Republican. Your
kinda guy.
Then stop repeating the WC defender meme that 11/22/63 was the last time
that a President rode in an open limousine.

David Von Pein

Aug 6, 2014, 2:02:15 PM8/6/14

David Von Pein

Aug 6, 2014, 2:02:21 PM8/6/14

Anthony Marsh

Aug 6, 2014, 2:02:27 PM8/6/14
To refute the WC defender meme that 11/22/63 was the last time a
President drove through a US city in an open limousine. And David did
not know about that video. It was only released recently showing a
campaign ad that was never aired. The campaign was the one who made the
point that Ford went through Dallas in an open car. Read the damn
article if your browser can't play the ad.
I don't make things up. I point out things that WC defenders did not know.

JOHN BIRCH

Aug 7, 2014, 9:53:36 AM8/7/14
Marsh is a humble guy.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 7, 2014, 3:32:03 PM8/7/14
Smug glee because DVP said no such video existed and I made it up. He
had never seen that video before.
Neither had you.

JOHN BIRCH

Aug 7, 2014, 10:00:06 PM8/7/14
I had seen the video before. I saw the video before you did.

Peter Makres

Aug 9, 2014, 12:06:38 PM8/9/14
On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 10:35:55 PM UTC-4, bigdog wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 7:55:26 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
>
> > President Ford isn't riding in an "open top" convertible in that '76 parade. He's in a closed car with the sunroof open. And he pops his head up to wave to the crowd every now and then. AFAIK, no President has ridden in a totally "open" car (i.e., convertible) since Kennedy.

Carter also got out of his car and walked down the street during his
inaugural parade in January 1977.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 9, 2014, 11:03:10 PM8/9/14
On 8/9/2014 12:06 PM, Peter Makres wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 10:35:55 PM UTC-4, bigdog wrote:
>> On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 7:55:26 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
>>
>>> President Ford isn't riding in an "open top" convertible in that '76 parade. He's in a closed car with the sunroof open. And he pops his head up to wave to the crowd every now and then. AFAIK, no President has ridden in a totally "open" car (i.e., convertible) since Kennedy.
>>

> Carter also got out of his car and walked down the street during his
> inaugural parade in January 1977.

Close, but not the same thing. So did Obama.

Mark Florio

Aug 11, 2014, 9:40:06 PM8/11/14
Thank you, Peter. Some people will not accept that the world is grey,
not black and white. Earth has not been able to contact Marsh for some
time now. Mark Florio.

David Von Pein

Nov 11, 2014, 10:16:13 AM11/11/14

mainframetech

Nov 11, 2014, 9:21:47 PM11/11/14
It would have been nice if the innocent Roy Kellerman had climbed over
the partition between him and JFK and covered JFK with his body when he
first realized they were taking fire. But I guess he loved life too much.

Chris

Anthony Marsh

Nov 12, 2014, 10:55:45 PM11/12/14
On 11/11/2014 9:21 PM, mainframetech wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 3:46:38 PM UTC-4, Mark Florio wrote:
>> On Monday, August 4, 2014 9:13:59 PM UTC-5, David Von Pein wrote:
>>> ANTHONY MARSH SAID:
>>>

>>> Why doesn't DVP show the video of President Ford driving through Dealey
>>>
>>> Plaza in an open limousine?
>>>

>>> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>>>

>>> Huh? What are you talking about? How could I show something that never
>>>
>>> happened?
>>>

>>> Ford did drive through Dealey Plaza in a closed car though.....
>>>

>>> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-O6VLDUZwGNk/U78XTJKEIbI/AAAAAAAA1ws/HzieokXnpnQ/s1600/Gerald-Ford-Motorcade-Going-Through-Dealey-Plaza-In-Dallas-Texas-1976.jpg
>>
>> David, I would like to make two things clear about what I wrote the other
>> night on your great website. 1) I should have said I "wish" I could get
>> in a time machine. 2) I want to make real clear that I was not impugning
>> the Secret Service for letting him ride in an open limousine. They were
>> great and innocent men on 11/22/63. That's how it was done in those days.
>> If we watch or read what's out there about the "Kennedy Detail," a person
>> would have to be a stone to not see that these elderly men are going to
>> take JFK's murder green to their graves. Thanks, Mark Florio.
>

> It would have been nice if the innocent Roy Kellerman had climbed over

Impractical, very difficult and too slow.

> the partition between him and JFK and covered JFK with his body when he

There was no partition. There was the parade bar.
No privacy window.

> first realized they were taking fire. But I guess he loved life too much.

When he first realized was too late.

How can he protect JFK from both shots from the rear and from the front?
That's why you see the SS surround the protectee. Kellerman was no Jerry
Parr.

> Chris

David Von Pein

Nov 13, 2014, 12:19:26 PM11/13/14

David Von Pein

Dec 4, 2014, 11:44:09 AM12/4/14

Anthony Marsh

Dec 4, 2014, 10:29:32 PM12/4/14
On 12/4/2014 11:44 AM, David Von Pein wrote:

> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/11/four-days-in-november-re-created-scenes.html

Very nice. I like the Cinéma vérité quality. And the hand held camera
for the first person perspective.
But you failed to mention a crucial point. If you believe Richard
Basehart, he says that Oswald left without waking up anybody else.
So Marina was still asleep and could not have seen if Oswald was
carrying any package.
Just to be picky, you should give each clip a unique name, especially to
help someone sort out which clip is which. It is hard to save them all
with the same name.

David Von Pein

Dec 5, 2014, 10:27:54 AM12/5/14
ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

But you failed to mention a crucial point. If you believe Richard
Basehart, he says that Oswald left without waking up anybody else. So
Marina was still asleep and could not have seen if Oswald was carrying any
package.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I discussed that topic in December 2008 (archived below)....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2013/07/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-402.html

The above post, however, doesn't dwell on the specific topic of Marina
seeing or not seeing LHO's package on 11/22. But that's never been an
issue anyway. Because whether Marina was awake when Lee left the Paine
house on Nov. 22 or not, it's clear from her testimony that she did not
see Lee actually depart the house that morning. And she did not have any
opportunity to see whether or not Lee was carrying anything with him as he
left the house.

ANTHONY MARSH SAID

Just to be picky, you should give each clip a unique name, especially to
help someone sort out which clip is which.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I did. I put a separate caption/title above each of the four videos on
this page. And I placed those captions there before you ever visited this
webpage:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/11/four-days-in-november-re-created-scenes.html

Anthony Marsh

Dec 5, 2014, 9:00:33 PM12/5/14
On 12/5/2014 10:27 AM, David Von Pein wrote:
> ANTHONY MARSH SAID:
>
> But you failed to mention a crucial point. If you believe Richard
> Basehart, he says that Oswald left without waking up anybody else. So
> Marina was still asleep and could not have seen if Oswald was carrying any
> package.
>

> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> I discussed that topic in December 2008 (archived below)....
>
> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2013/07/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-402.html
>
> The above post, however, doesn't dwell on the specific topic of Marina
> seeing or not seeing LHO's package on 11/22. But that's never been an
> issue anyway. Because whether Marina was awake when Lee left the Paine

That's why I brought it up. Some kooks and even WC defenders make
conflicting claims about whether Marina saw Lee carrying his lunch to
work or saw a long brown bag.

To me it's moot, because I can rely on Frazier saying the bag in the
back seat was short. And he didn't notice an extra bag.

> house on Nov. 22 or not, it's clear from her testimony that she did not
> see Lee actually depart the house that morning. And she did not have any
> opportunity to see whether or not Lee was carrying anything with him as he
> left the house.

Fine. I contend that she was too lazy and drowsy to bother paying
attention to what Lee was doing.

> ANTHONY MARSH SAID
>
> Just to be picky, you should give each clip a unique name, especially to
> help someone sort out which clip is which.
>

> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> I did. I put a separate caption/title above each of the four videos on
> this page. And I placed those captions there before you ever visited this
> webpage:
>
> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/11/four-days-in-november-re-created-scenes.html

I am talking about the FILENAMES to be saved.
I don't know if you realize this or not, but nowadays many people use
their cell phones and tablets to watch videos when they are not home or
near a computer. I put several movies on my tablets to watch wherever I
am. The doctors office is smart enough to tell patients to turn off
their cell phones, but they allow people to use tablets and even give
them the WIFI address to log on. When I go out I take my tablet ($20)
just to watch videos while I wait 2 or 3 hours.
How could it not be a problem if I took the time to bring it to your
attention? Mentioning no names we had a Newbie who would name every
single file on his Web site JFK.jpg.

David Von Pein

Dec 6, 2014, 1:15:37 PM12/6/14
ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

I am talking about the FILENAMES to be saved.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

It's not really viable or feasible for me to create FOUR separate webpages
just so that each video's "file name" can differ from the previous one. I
wouldn't even consider doing such a silly thing, of course. And that's
exactly what I would have to do in order to make each video show up with a
different file name---and that's because Blogger.com doesn't allow the
user to add a title to ANY of the videos that are uploaded through the
Blogger/Picasa interface. The only thing that identifies one video from
another is the unique Blogger.com embed code.

I don't even know where Blogger stores the thousands of videos I've
uploaded through Blogger.com over the years. Supposedly, they are stored
inside my Picasa Web Albums area....but they aren't, and never have been.
Only photos are stored in there. The videos seem to be stored nowhere.
~shrug~

Why do you need to save the separate video files anyway, Tony? Can't you
just access my Internet webpage from your tablet during your three-hour
wait at your psychiatrist's office? (Er...sorry, I meant at your foot
doctor's office.) :-)

Anyway, I do have 3 of those 4 "Four Days" videos on my YouTube channel
too. So you can grab them from there if you wanted to. And each of these
has a unique file name.....

https://www.youtube.com/user/DavidVonPeinJFK/search?query=Four+Days+Re-creation

David Von Pein

Feb 23, 2015, 10:06:56 PM2/23/15
ON THE PHONE WITH JFK & RFK (MARCH 1963):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWLb-ihcOGs

The most remarkable thing (IMO) about the JFK/RFK phone calls (linked
above) is the fact that JFK didn't have the slightest idea that his
approval rating had slipped from 76% to 70% in a little over a month's
time in early 1963. He's informed about those Gallup Poll results by his
brother, the Attorney General, in a casual phone conversation.

Now, since I'm green as grass about politics, perhaps this isn't unusual
at all, but I thought it seemed a bit odd. And on top of being told by his
brother (instead of other aides) about the latest Gallup results, the
President doesn't seem the slightest bit concerned about the six-point
drop at all.

But, I guess when your approval rating is an astonishingly high 70% (or
greater), then I guess you don't have to worry TOO much about a six-point
decline.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/243480929145732/permalink/386575261502964/

Anthony Marsh

Feb 24, 2015, 7:07:56 PM2/24/15
On 2/23/2015 10:06 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> ON THE PHONE WITH JFK & RFK (MARCH 1963):
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWLb-ihcOGs
>
> The most remarkable thing (IMO) about the JFK/RFK phone calls (linked
> above) is the fact that JFK didn't have the slightest idea that his
> approval rating had slipped from 76% to 70% in a little over a month's
> time in early 1963. He's informed about those Gallup Poll results by his
> brother, the Attorney General, in a casual phone conversation.

If his approval rating was 76% how come he didn't win the election by 76%?

David Von Pein

Feb 24, 2015, 9:51:25 PM2/24/15
If the election were held in early 1963, he would have. (Duh.)

David Von Pein

Mar 1, 2015, 8:50:56 AM3/1/15

David Von Pein

Apr 2, 2015, 1:34:39 PM4/2/15
There's something "secret" in the air in Washington on the morning of
10/22/62..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCmpQRjf6II

David Von Pein

Apr 16, 2015, 4:41:18 PM4/16/15

David Von Pein

Apr 19, 2015, 8:47:05 AM4/19/15
HIGHLIGHTS FROM RICHARD HELMS' 1978 HSCA TESTIMONY (65 MINUTES; AUDIO ONLY)
----

Fascinating stuff. Mr. Helms seems to be in full-fledged "CYA" mode here,
which makes for a very interesting HSCA session. Plus, the fact that Helms
was obviously sick to death of having an accusing finger of guilt of some
kind pointed at his Central Intelligence Agency with respect to the JFK
assassination adds to Helms' irritation and to my complete enjoyment when
listening to these audio excerpts that I extracted from Helms' complete
5.5-hour HSCA session:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9W5JM40LT4

Anthony Marsh

Apr 19, 2015, 9:53:43 PM4/19/15
Do you also have his TV interviews?
Specifically the one where he explains that CIA agents are taught to
ALWAYS lie?

stevemg...@yahoo.com

Apr 19, 2015, 9:56:28 PM4/19/15
Just a sidebar story: Helms' attorney during his testimony was Greg Craig.
Craig was President Obama's White House Counsel. Also Clinton's attorney
during impeachment hearings.

The man will have an interesting biography to write.

That is, if "they" don't get to him first. Hah.

David Von Pein

Aug 12, 2015, 1:36:01 PM8/12/15
MALCOLM KILDUFF DEATH ANNOUNCEMENT (COMPLETE):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo3nCY3bR0w

JFK & RFK PHONE CALLS (1963):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U04JoeAJOCQ

JFK SPEECH (FEB. 13, 1961):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sPfmTVZnRY

MARK LANE VS. JOSEPH BALL (1964 DEBATE EXCERPTS):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iJqQaTf5uY

"THE MAKING OF THE PRESIDENT 1960":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAZupu5XGgg

A COMPLETE PRESS CONFERENCE WITH
PRESIDENT HARRY TRUMAN (JANUARY 1952):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xERa44M6UOE

HSCA TESTIMONY OF RICHARD HELMS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avawo3imT1s

David Von Pein

Sep 1, 2015, 3:06:26 PM9/1/15
My newest batch of videos....

11/22/63 RADIO INTERVIEW WITH RALPH YARBOROUGH:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eejRz7_xRG8

"THAT WAS THE WEEK THAT WAS" (BBC-TV)(11/23/63):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08jAxQySGgQ

JFK IS BURIED AT ARLINGTON (NBC-RADIO COVERAGE):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHNYyzqFVmY

KENNEDY-ERA NEWS CAPSULE (8/16/63):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewb9pIlly-Q

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2015, 8:15:17 PM10/9/15
JFK MOTORCADE RE-ENACTMENT (OCTOBER 8, 2015):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HErDQT35h-M

RADIO PROGRAM -- "THE ASSASSINATION OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3b1zxjag8s

Mark Florio

Oct 10, 2015, 1:08:58 PM10/10/15
Good stuff. I was watching the filming yesterday on the Museum's webcam,
and I think I saw a motorcycle breakdown on Houston that delayed that
particular take. The webcam's view is limited. I wanted to see what the
film crew was doing on Depository side of Elm, and what you posted shows
some of that.

Other thoughts.

Somebody, Hollywood?, has a lot of money to produce something like that.
To pay the actors, the film crew, rent the cars, provide lunch, provide
security, etc. It has to add up quickly.

The extras obviously had a long day.

More takes than I would have thought.

Mark

slats

Oct 10, 2015, 2:42:33 PM10/10/15
David Von Pein <davev...@aol.com> wrote in news:4cf63589-1589-4990-b181-
4f20d7...@googlegroups.com:
lol

So in King's Dealey Plaza, everyone hits the deck at the sound of the
first shot, like NO ONE DID in the real world version.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 10, 2015, 4:21:14 PM10/10/15
Interesting. So, I have a request for you.
Try to find the old TV show about the Lincoln assassination.
I think it was called In Search of. But it may have been pre Nimoy.
In it a forensic pathology points out the stupidity of probing Lincoln's
brain to look for the bullet.
Not sure if they had X-rays then, but I doubt it.

OHLeeRedux

Oct 10, 2015, 11:21:49 PM10/10/15
slats
David Von Pein <davev...@aol.com> wrote in news:4cf63589-1589-4990-b181-
4f20d7...@googlegroups.com:
lol

So in King's Dealey Plaza, everyone hits the deck at the sound of the
first shot, like NO ONE DID in the real world version.

More than three shots, too. Stephen King is not a CT, though. He believes
Oswald acted alone.

But his story creates an alternate history. A guy goes back in time to try
to stop the assassination. Haven't read it, but I understand the hero gets
delayed and then gets into a shootout with Oswald. That might account for
the variations we see in this scene.

David Von Pein

Oct 11, 2015, 4:51:44 PM10/11/15
DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I just love all the cops who suddenly appeared immediately in the street
[during the re-enactments for the King film]---even though there were
really zero cops in those positions. And the actor portraying Secret
Service agent Clint Hill jumps on the car way too soon in the
re-enactments. And no Jackie on the trunk at all??

==============================

F. NICHOLAS CIACELLI SAID:

I talked to one of the writers. It wasn't supposed to be accurate. It was
supposed to be only similar, because this is taking place in a different
timeframe, according to them.

==============================

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Well, okay, Nicholas. Yes, the fact that King's film is fiction for the
most part would explain it. And I'm guessing that those last two gunshots
must have been fired by the police?? ~shrug~

==============================

RANDY OWEN SAID:

Did they only do one take? I would have thought they would have done a few
passes to get various angles, etc.

==============================

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I watched every bit of the filming via the Dealey Plaza EarthCam on
10/8/15. They did 17 total run-throughs of the motorcade. In the first
six, there were no shots fired in Dealey Plaza at all. In takes 7 through
17, there were shots fired, with the crowd reacting, screaming, etc.

Pics and more....
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/10/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1046.html

Allan G. Johnson

Oct 11, 2015, 11:37:50 PM10/11/15
On Sunday, August 3, 2014 at 9:03:56 PM UTC-4, Mark Florio wrote:
> On Sunday, August 3, 2014 8:26:45 AM UTC-5, David Von Pein wrote:
> > http://kennedy-photos.blogspot.com/2014/08/kennedy-gallery-400.html
> >

> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnFYzdi_o0g
> >

> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIM7Tj2s4Hg
> >

> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sg7Oy0kQMc
> >

> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyFTZNUVoGw
>
> David, thank you for bringing all this video and audio onto one site.
> It's a treasure trove, and all of us interested in the assassination are
> in debt. I do have one personal problem with it though: I can't stop
> watching and listening. Last night I saw JFK's visit to San Diego in June
> of 1963. It makes me want to get in a time machine and go back and yell
> at the Secret Service, "Stop allowing him to travel by open limousine!"
> Fascinating stuff. Thanks again, Mark Florio.

Ditto, Mark. A friend asked me once if I could go back in time and
have dinner and talk with anyone in history, who would I choose? I chose
Oswald, on Thursday, Nov. 21st, 1963. The friend said really?, what would
you talk about? I replied, nothing, I'd just kill him.

stevemg...@yahoo.com

Oct 11, 2015, 11:38:18 PM10/11/15
Yeah, there's a shootout between Oswald and SS agents.

The protagonist (Jake) goes back in time and just as LHO is ready to shoot
he rushes into the sniper's nest and fires a shot at Oswald. Oswald shoots
back and kills Jake's girlfriend. The SS hear the noise and shoot Oswald.

I guess the people screaming would be them seeing the SS and Oswald shoot
at each other.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 12, 2015, 4:34:43 PM10/12/15
That wasn't a movie, that was a practical joke.
How many shots did you hear? 15?
Cops in the street, one shooting back at the TSBD with a shotgun?
It's a hoax.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 12, 2015, 8:18:17 PM10/12/15
On 10/10/2015 1:08 PM, Mark Florio wrote:
> On Friday, October 9, 2015 at 7:15:17 PM UTC-5, David Von Pein wrote:
>> JFK MOTORCADE RE-ENACTMENT (OCTOBER 8, 2015):
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HErDQT35h-M
>>

>> RADIO PROGRAM -- "THE ASSASSINATION OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN":
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3b1zxjag8s
>
> Good stuff. I was watching the filming yesterday on the Museum's webcam,
> and I think I saw a motorcycle breakdown on Houston that delayed that
> particular take. The webcam's view is limited. I wanted to see what the
> film crew was doing on Depository side of Elm, and what you posted shows
> some of that.
>
> Other thoughts.
>
> Somebody, Hollywood?, has a lot of money to produce something like that.

Some rightwing nuts have a lot of extra money left over that they had
been saving to back Bush.

> To pay the actors, the film crew, rent the cars, provide lunch, provide
> security, etc. It has to add up quickly.
>
> The extras obviously had a long day.
>
> More takes than I would have thought.

How many shots did you count? 15?

> Mark

Mark Florio

Oct 12, 2015, 9:02:22 PM10/12/15
With what we know today, you would have been unsung, unknown and
prosecuted Hero.

(FWIW, I should have included Kenneth O'Donnell and perhaps Dave Powers to
those I would have yelled at.) Mark

Mark Florio

Oct 12, 2015, 9:03:12 PM10/12/15
Thanks letting us know the book's story, since I still haven't made much
of dent in it and may never. Like others, I saw a lot of things during
the filming on 10/8/15 that obviously were wrong compared to what we see
on the Z-Film. Way too many people hitting the deck, no Mrs. Kennedy on
the trunk, and those police officers out on Elm shooting at something I'm
guessing is supposed to be the sniper's nest.

But we're talking about a film production based on a novel. As you say,
it's seems their historical errors are on purpose to follow King's plot
line.

Let's wait on the final product. Mark

Anthony Marsh

Oct 13, 2015, 10:11:53 AM10/13/15
Spoilers. I don't want you to reveal classified information here, but can
you guess which SS agent would be the one to accurately hit Oswald? From
what distance? I like the alternative ending (now on DVD) where Hickey
fires his AR-15 up at the window and kills all 3 of the black men in the
window of the floor below.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 13, 2015, 10:20:25 AM10/13/15
On 10/11/2015 4:51 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> I just love all the cops who suddenly appeared immediately in the street
> [during the re-enactments for the King film]---even though there were
> really zero cops in those positions. And the actor portraying Secret
> Service agent Clint Hill jumps on the car way too soon in the
> re-enactments. And no Jackie on the trunk at all??
>

> ==============================
>

> F. NICHOLAS CIACELLI SAID:
>
> I talked to one of the writers. It wasn't supposed to be accurate. It was
> supposed to be only similar, because this is taking place in a different
> timeframe, according to them.

I like that cover-up argument very much. He must be a CIA writer.

> ==============================
>

> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> Well, okay, Nicholas. Yes, the fact that King's film is fiction for the
> most part would explain it. And I'm guessing that those last two gunshots
> must have been fired by the police?? ~shrug~

Well, maybe if it involved Time Travel someone tipped off the police to
be ready?
BTW, I counted 5 volleys of 3 rapid shots each for a total of 15.
I didn't know the Carcano could reload clips that quickly and no spare
clips were found.

> ==============================
>

> RANDY OWEN SAID:
>
> Did they only do one take? I would have thought they would have done a few
> passes to get various angles, etc.
>

> ==============================
>

> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> I watched every bit of the filming via the Dealey Plaza EarthCam on
> 10/8/15. They did 17 total run-throughs of the motorcade. In the first
> six, there were no shots fired in Dealey Plaza at all. In takes 7 through
> 17, there were shots fired, with the crowd reacting, screaming, etc.

Did they use professional screamers? Remember the movie Blow Out?

OHLeeRedux

Oct 13, 2015, 11:00:57 PM10/13/15
Anthony Marsh
That wasn't a movie, that was a practical joke.
How many shots did you hear? 15?
Cops in the street, one shooting back at the TSBD with a shotgun?
It's a hoax.

You know nothing about film making.

They were doing a master shot. They do several of those and then they do
closeups. They shoot a lot of stuff that doesn't end up in the final film.
It's called insurance. During editing, they put together what they need to
tell the story.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 14, 2015, 6:19:18 PM10/14/15
I knew all that. But it doesn't change the fact that it's just a hoax.
Like Inside the Target Car.

OHLeeRedux

Oct 15, 2015, 2:39:16 PM10/15/15
Anthony Marsh
It's not a hoax, Anthony. It's a movie. Fiction.

Are you so literal minded as to think that anything that does not
correspond precisely to reality is a hoax, that someone is trying to trick
you?

Anthony Marsh

Oct 17, 2015, 11:02:43 AM10/17/15
On 10/15/2015 2:39 PM, OHLeeRedux wrote:
> Anthony Marsh
> On 10/13/2015 11:00 PM, OHLeeRedux wrote:
>> Anthony Marsh
>> That wasn't a movie, that was a practical joke.
>> How many shots did you hear? 15?
>> Cops in the street, one shooting back at the TSBD with a shotgun?
>> It's a hoax.
>>

>> You know nothing about film making.
>>
>> They were doing a master shot. They do several of those and then they do
>> closeups. They shoot a lot of stuff that doesn't end up in the final film.
>> It's called insurance. During editing, they put together what they need to
>> tell the story.
>>

> I knew all that. But it doesn't change the fact that it's just a hoax.
> Like Inside the Target Car.
>

> It's not a hoax, Anthony. It's a movie. Fiction.

The filming was a hoax. It was not a movie.
It pretended to be a documentary. You didn't even see it, did you?
It wasn't for Documentary Now.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/08/jfk-inside-target-car-part-1.html

REVIEW OF THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY
"JFK: INSIDE THE TARGET CAR" (2008):

Are you calling DVP a liar? He says it is documentary.

Stephen King wrote a science fiction book. But he's not a director. So
someone else is making a movie based on that book and pretending to
recreate the scenes in Dealey Plaza. But that is the hoax.

> Are you so literal minded as to think that anything that does not
> correspond precisely to reality is a hoax, that someone is trying to trick
> you?

How can you recreate reality "precisely"? Speak English. Of course they
are not going to trick ME. But they are intending to trick YOU and
millions of people who know nothing about the JFK assassination. That is
the point of propaganda. You don't have to fool ALL of the people ALL of
the time. Just most of the people most of the time.

OHLeeRedux

Oct 17, 2015, 6:06:14 PM10/17/15
You can't. That is my point. You claim it's a hoax because it doesn't
recreate reality as you see it.

But of course you understood that. As usual, you pretend not to understand
what people are saying, twisting their words and then replying with your
silly insults.

And you are too clueless to see that it is not working for you.

David Von Pein

Oct 17, 2015, 8:21:19 PM10/17/15
KENNEDY-ERA NEWSCAST (JULY 24, 1963):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ70qhAOLG4

JFK'S FIRST PRESS CONFERENCE AS PRESIDENT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvSh7oI3ktk

THE O.J. CASE (SO MUCH LIKE 11/22/63):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnALjoZHCMI

Anthony Marsh

Oct 19, 2015, 11:21:16 AM10/19/15
No, that is not why. It doesn't even simulate the real conditions.
It is a fantasy. But they will try to fool people with it.

> But of course you understood that. As usual, you pretend not to understand
> what people are saying, twisting their words and then replying with your
> silly insults.
>
> And you are too clueless to see that it is not working for you.

I am setting the record straight for the benefit of lurkers who may not
be aware of your tricks.

David Von Pein

Nov 20, 2015, 6:22:48 PM11/20/15

David Von Pein

Nov 26, 2015, 4:38:45 PM11/26/15
SOME OF "DVP'S FAVORITES"....

LIEBELER, BALL, & JENNER DEFEND THE WARREN REPORT (NOV. 1966):
http://dvp-video-audio-archive.blogspot.com/2012/03/defending-warren-commission-report.html

NBC-TV's 11/22/63 COVERAGE (IMPROVED VIDEO; MUCH HIGHER QUALITY):
http://jfk-assassination-as-it-happened.blogspot.com/2012/03/nbc-tv.html

"JOHN F. KENNEDY: YEARS OF LIGHTNING, DAY OF DRUMS" (UPGRADED WITH BETTER VIDEO QUALITY):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7CAHKZNHF4

A LITTLE HUMOR -- BARNEY FIFE & 411 ELM STREET:
http://app.box.com/s/029gxzz2blnbp4qlh1h9wevdg020rty7

David Von Pein

Nov 27, 2015, 9:20:07 PM11/27/15

YouTu...@aol.com

Dec 16, 2015, 8:33:58 PM12/16/15
WESTINGHOUSE BROADCASTING COMPANY (11/22/63 COVERAGE):
http://jfk-assassination-as-it-happened.blogspot.com/2015/12/westinghouse-broadcasting.html

11/21/63 RADIO NEWS REPORTS (WILL THE PRESIDENT ENCOUNTER TROUBLE FROM
DEMONSTRATORS IN DALLAS?):
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dFF6J3WtMyU

David Von Pein

Dec 17, 2015, 1:46:34 PM12/17/15
THE JFK ASSASSINATION ON THE RADIO (Playlist):
http://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJm2etPj4-Mbyup5243SNTDdzx5be9J6c

JFK'S LAST CHRISTMAS:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mU9_emhSY94

David Von Pein

Dec 28, 2015, 2:34:52 PM12/28/15

David Von Pein

Feb 15, 2016, 10:57:06 PM2/15/16
KENNEDY-ERA NEWS CAPSULES:

Here are some radio newscasts that were aired during JFK's years as
President (or President-Elect)....

http://YouTube.com/playlist?list=PL0O5WNzrZqIOUz4lZqsYVfB5l3jLqqZdB

Allan G. Johnson

Feb 16, 2016, 9:14:20 PM2/16/16
It seems kind of silly to have that confrontation even happen. Of
course, it's for dramatic effect and it's fiction. The person being sent
back in time must have known about the case and could have done something
different and less confrontational to prevent the shooting (and sooner,
considering it is an 8 hour mini-series). Just for exercise, if you could
be sent back in time to 11-22-63, and knowing already what happened, what
would you do that would prevent the shooting?

For me, I would sneak into Ruth Paine's garage that morning and switch
out the rifle with curtain rods or, even better, slightly bend the rifle
barrel. That way he would go ahead with the shooting, not kill anyone and
still be charged with attempted murder after being seen doing the shooting
with the rifle that could be traced to him, and later be put away.
Conspiracy suspicions wouldn't go very far, the incident wouldn't last
long in the news and Oswald would be just a curiosity in history. A male
Squeaky Fromm. Where is all the conspiracy talk about her? or John
Hinckley?

What if Oswald himself was sent from the future back in time to shoot
Kennedy because of what he did after 11-22-63? How would we know? In
either case, Oswald changed the course of history forever, just because he
had a straight barrel.

David Von Pein

Feb 17, 2016, 4:43:13 PM2/17/16

David Von Pein

Feb 17, 2016, 4:48:05 PM2/17/16

David Von Pein

Feb 17, 2016, 5:06:27 PM2/17/16

Anthony Marsh

Feb 18, 2016, 9:26:51 AM2/18/16
Remember when McAdams posted JFK's "last" press conference?
The one where he claims JFK was in favor of sending ground combat troops
into Vietnam?
Is there any real researcher here who has the Public Papers of the
President: John F. Kennedy?

Anthony Marsh

Feb 18, 2016, 9:29:26 AM2/18/16
On 2/16/2016 9:14 PM, Allan G. Johnson wrote:
> On Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 11:38:18 PM UTC-4, stevemg...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> On Saturday, October 10, 2015 at 10:21:49 PM UTC-5, OHLeeRedux wrote:
>>> slats
>>> David Von Pein <davev...@aol.com> wrote in news:4cf63589-1589-4990-b181-
>>> 4f20d7...@googlegroups.com:
>>> lol
>>>
>>> So in King's Dealey Plaza, everyone hits the deck at the sound of the
>>> first shot, like NO ONE DID in the real world version.
>>>

>>> More than three shots, too. Stephen King is not a CT, though. He believes
>>> Oswald acted alone.
>>>
>>> But his story creates an alternate history. A guy goes back in time to try
>>> to stop the assassination. Haven't read it, but I understand the hero gets
>>> delayed and then gets into a shootout with Oswald. That might account for
>>> the variations we see in this scene.
>>
>> Yeah, there's a shootout between Oswald and SS agents.
>>
>> The protagonist (Jake) goes back in time and just as LHO is ready to shoot
>> he rushes into the sniper's nest and fires a shot at Oswald. Oswald shoots
>> back and kills Jake's girlfriend. The SS hear the noise and shoot Oswald.

I hate to be a stickler for detail and realism, but which SS agents shot
Oswald from where? With their revolvers from the sixth floor? With their
sniper's rifles from the follow-up car or another roof?
Why didn't Hickey just spray the whol building with his automatic rifle
and kill all the innocent spectrators. That would be more fun.

>> I guess the people screaming would be them seeing the SS and Oswald shoot
>> at each other.

Was this in the Wild West?

> It seems kind of silly to have that confrontation even happen. Of
> course, it's for dramatic effect and it's fiction. The person being sent
> back in time must have known about the case and could have done something
> different and less confrontational to prevent the shooting (and sooner,
> considering it is an 8 hour mini-series). Just for exercise, if you could
> be sent back in time to 11-22-63, and knowing already what happened, what
> would you do that would prevent the shooting?

Yeah, like Red Dwarf. How well did that go? You ever wonder why they'll
never done that on Doctor Who? They did "Let's Kill Hitler" and the time
travelers go there too early.

> For me, I would sneak into Ruth Paine's garage that morning and switch
> out the rifle with curtain rods or, even better, slightly bend the rifle
> barrel. That way he would go ahead with the shooting, not kill anyone and

I'd like to see you in person "slightly" bend the barrel. !]>>>>
Haven't you ever seen the rifle which can shoot around corners?
How about taking out the firing pin? OOPS, Mark Wahlberg already did
that in Shooter.

> still be charged with attempted murder after being seen doing the shooting
> with the rifle that could be traced to him, and later be put away.
> Conspiracy suspicions wouldn't go very far, the incident wouldn't last
> long in the news and Oswald would be just a curiosity in history. A male
> Squeaky Fromm. Where is all the conspiracy talk about her? or John
> Hinckley?

Been there, done that. Look in the Archives before you waltz in here.

> What if Oswald himself was sent from the future back in time to shoot
> Kennedy because of what he did after 11-22-63? How would we know? In
> either case, Oswald changed the course of history forever, just because he
> had a straight barrel.

What if Oswald was sent by the CIA to shoot the grassy knoll shooter and
he missed because his cheap rifle jammed?

David Von Pein

Apr 1, 2016, 12:58:14 PM4/1/16

David Von Pein

Apr 3, 2016, 6:37:47 PM4/3/16

David Von Pein

Apr 17, 2016, 9:30:17 AM4/17/16

Anthony Marsh

Apr 17, 2016, 9:57:43 PM4/17/16
On 4/17/2016 9:30 AM, David Von Pein wrote:
> Dan Rather describes the Z-Film:
> https://app.box.com/s/1a0mhnrp3fc77lb470de

It's fun when WC defenders upload things which actually undermine the WC
conclusions. I assume you didn't write that caption about "numerous
mistakes and misrepresentations."
For example, Rather says the first shot hit JFK, then the second shot
hit Connally and the last shot hit JFK in the head.
No one yet knew that they needed a damn stinkin SBT.

> http://jfk-audio-video-page.blogspot.com

You've seen the Zapruder film for yourself. Tell me the frame number
where JFK put his hand up to his head.

Can you see Connally react to the first shot by reaching back?
What frame number is that?
Who was the lone SS man who was riding on the back bumper?

Anthony Marsh

Apr 17, 2016, 9:57:52 PM4/17/16
On 4/17/2016 9:30 AM, David Von Pein wrote:
Correction: misinterpretations.

bigdog

Apr 17, 2016, 9:59:29 PM4/17/16
Do you happen to have the fictionalized TV movie of Oswald's trial in
which Lorne Greene played his defense counselor or is that copyright
protected? I believe at the beginning instead of Jack Ruby jumping from
the press line and shooting Oswald, a photographer jumped in front of him
and snapped his picture with a flash camera.

David Von Pein

Apr 18, 2016, 2:20:15 PM4/18/16
ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

I assume you didn't write that caption about "numerous mistakes and
[misinterpretations]."

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yes, of course I wrote it. Nobody but me has any control over my videos
(or the captions thereon). And that Box.com file is from my Box account.

Sorry to disappoint you, Tony. Do I get a Hydrox cookie for pointing out
the truth about Dan Rather's many errors when he was describing the
Z-Film?

David Von Pein

Apr 18, 2016, 2:20:28 PM4/18/16

Anthony Marsh

Apr 19, 2016, 11:36:45 AM4/19/16
You pointing out Dan Rather's LIES makes you a conspiracy kook.

BOZ

Apr 20, 2016, 8:39:56 PM4/20/16
Jealous. I have seen your website. Marsh couldn't tie Von Pein's
shoelaces.

David Von Pein

Apr 22, 2016, 8:32:44 AM4/22/16

Anthony Marsh

Apr 23, 2016, 12:52:19 PM4/23/16
Did anyone notice that the traffic light support bar blocks an early
shot from the sniper's nest? I did, several years ago.
And so did Max Holland. So if Max Holland agrees with me, does that make
Max a conspiracy kook? WC defenders here are carefully taught to NEVER
agree with me. Can anyone here see what Max and I see?
Or do they still say that Black Dog Man is a tree?

It is loading more messages.