A report on my effort to contact Deputy Jim Bookhout

Ralph Cinque

Oct 10, 2017, 10:29:57 AM10/10/17
I am going to report now on my effort to contact Deputy Jim Bookhout.

I wrote to him on September 25. It included a one-page letter and about 10
photographic images. It included the images that we allege to be his
father, plus comparison images to him from when he was young, and even one
of Jim when he was young. And, it included these two images, recently
alleged to be James Bookhout by others.

Below is my letter to Jim Bookhout:

September 25, 2017

To: Deputy Jim Bookhout:

Please accept this donation to the Texas Police Officers Flag Fund. My
father was a police officer in New York City and Los Angeles. In New York,
his partner was gunned down right next to him in a shootout and was
killed. And in New York and Los Angeles, my father was on the streets
during the race riots. And, he was in other perilous situations, so we
feel very lucky that he survived his 45 year career.

Deputy Bookhout, I presume you have heard about my research. I do think
your father was the Garage Shooter of Lee Harvey Oswald, but I
don’t think he really shot him. I think Oswald was shot
afterwards by someone else, and the televised spectacle was just a ruse. I
believe the order came down from LBJ and J. Edgar Hoover for the Dallas
Police and FBI to do it, to eliminate Oswald. They probably told them
that the country needed closure; that a long, protracted trial would be
paralyzing. And since Oswald was sure to be convicted by a jury anyway,
that expediting the outcome was necessary in order to free the country of
the burden of waiting for and being dragged through a trial. The stability
of the country and the survival of the republic depended on putting a
speedy end to the national nightmare. That, I believe, is what they told
them, in so many words.

It is a fact that none of the well-known images or films of the Oswald
shooting show the shooter’s face. However, one obscure and rarely
seen image does. It was taken several minutes after the shooting on the
3rd floor by the elevator with three detectives guarding the shooter. And,
I believe that the shooter in that image is your father, and I am asking
you to confirm it. And please realize that the image was undoubtedly
altered to deter anyone from recognizing him. But still, we can. I have
also included a comparison image to when your father was 23, and a
comparison image to you.

There is a concerted campaign going on right now in which some individuals
are trying to claim that your father was a tall man, 6’3”.
You and I both know that isn’t true. And, two images have surfaced
in the last two weeks which many are falsely claiming is your father. I
have enclosed them here as well. One of them, the taller one, I believe is
the esteemed Texas Ranger Bob Crowder. The other man, who was shorter, I
don’t know who he is.

It is not my wish to cause you discomfort, Deputy Bookhout. And I
apologize to you for any suffering I have caused you. But, the need for
historical truth outweighs anyone’s comfort, including yours and
mine. If that is your father in the picture by the elevator with the
detectives, I wish you would say so. The American people have the right
to know what really happened that weekend. I am hoping that you see it
that way and are willing to put your own feelings aside for the sake of
historical truth. I’m sure you loved your father and love him
still, but if that’s him in the photo, the right thing to do is to
say so.

Again, I hope you see it that way, and I thank you for reading this.

Sincerely,

Ralph C. Cinque

Now, to date, I have not received a response to the above letter. But,
neither has it been returned to me by the post office. So, I presume that
Deputy got the packet and that he opened it and looked at it. If he wasn't
going to open it and look at it, I presume he would have returned it
unopened.

Also, the donation check that I sent him has not cleared my bank.

However, I believe, and I think all reasonable persons will agree, that
his silence, in this case, does speak volumes. If he could confirm that
the newly claimed images of James Bookhout are his father, then he would
have. There is no reason why he wouldn't. So, the fact that he hasn't is
equivalent to him saying that they aren't him.

So, on that basis, I demand that Denis Morisette, Linda Zambanini, the
Prayermanites, and others who are brandishing those images as being James
Bookhout cease and desist. Take those images down. Remove them from James
Bookhout's Find-A-Grave page. And stop saying that they are images of
James Bookhout. Jim Bookhout, the son of James Bookhout, is unwilling to
confirm that they are his father, which means that you have no right to
claim it.

donald willis

Oct 10, 2017, 10:35:15 PM10/10/17
Am I missing something? Do you not believe the obituaries re Bookhout,
who, according to them, died June 20, 2009?

dcw

Jason Burke

Oct 11, 2017, 11:21:29 AM10/11/17
Ralph, Ralph, Rlph.

First off, you're in no position to make demands.

Secondly, you're just making yourself look even more foolish than
before. Whoda thunk *that* was possible?

Thirdly. Well, I'm just laughing too much. And not with you...

Ralph Cinque

Oct 11, 2017, 3:14:07 PM10/11/17
Yeah, you're missing something alright, Willis. There's this thing people
do. It's called having children. And often they give a child their own
name. Look it up.

InsideSparta

Oct 11, 2017, 3:18:39 PM10/11/17
On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 7:29:57 AM UTC-7, Ralph Cinque wrote:
If I were James Bookhout's son, and received a letter like yours, I'd file
it away in the loony folder, and not respond either.

Mark OBLAZNEY

Oct 11, 2017, 7:19:29 PM10/11/17
He might as well accept a donation from Harvey Weinstein, it'd have a few
more commas and zeroes on it. What was the check for, Ralph? $25.00?
LOL !!!!!!!!

Anthony Marsh

Oct 12, 2017, 3:53:25 PM10/12/17
God, I am so happy I wasn't the III. And sometimes parents will name
their child after a friend who died fighting in WWII. Look it up.

David Von Pein

Oct 12, 2017, 3:54:48 PM10/12/17
Precisely. Such crackpottery as exhibited by Cinque deserves only a silent
chuckle.

donald willis

Oct 12, 2017, 3:58:25 PM10/12/17
I jumped to concussions....

Ralph Cinque

Oct 13, 2017, 10:32:37 AM10/13/17
No, you don't get it, Von Pein. Why wouldn't Jim Bookhout straighten me
out about the short shooter by the elevator with the detectives not being
his father? Some have suggested that he might sue me, but how? How can he
sue me if he hasn't even ordered me to cease and desist? His silence does
speak volumes. He is refusing to confirm the recent claims of new images
of his father. And he is refusing to denounce my claims. Why wouldn't he
if my claims are false? The only reason he wouldn't is because my claims
are true.

And I sent him a lot more than $25.

Mark OBLAZNEY

Oct 13, 2017, 8:01:53 PM10/13/17
And if I were his son, I'd have my attorney file it away as evidence for
the sanity hearing, and would post the check on the internet so everyone
can see Ralph's checking account #

David Von Pein

Oct 13, 2017, 8:07:18 PM10/13/17
Can you still get your swelled head inside very many doorways, Ralph?

What is it called when a person is totally oblivious to the fact he is
constantly making a fool out of himself by spouting things that everybody
knows are ridiculous? There's a technical term for that, isn't there?
Maybe we can call it a Ralph-ism.

Jason Burke

Oct 14, 2017, 4:11:28 PM10/14/17
I'm sure Anthony Anthony knows what it's called! But with his usual
passive-aggressive stance he'll pretend to ask for help.

'Cause it makes him look cool.

Ralph Cinque

Oct 14, 2017, 4:12:03 PM10/14/17
That was really ill-advised to make threat like that, Pink, and it was
also ill-advised for McAdams to approve your comment on his "moderated"
forum.

And, actions have consequences, and I am speaking to both of you.

https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/10/pink-oblazney-701-pm-3-hours-ago-show.html

Ralph Cinque

Oct 14, 2017, 4:12:21 PM10/14/17
You didn't reply, David. You just blathered. And I'm making you famous for
it.

https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/10/me-ralph-cinque-change-no-you-dont-get.html

Jason Burke

Oct 14, 2017, 4:15:38 PM10/14/17
Ooooh.... Interesting...

Spence

Oct 14, 2017, 6:58:41 PM10/14/17
In this case I would call it stalking.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 15, 2017, 2:18:51 PM10/15/17
On 10/13/2017 8:07 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> On Friday, October 13, 2017 at 10:32:37 AM UTC-4, Ralph Cinque wrote:
>> No, you don't get it, Von Pein. Why wouldn't Jim Bookhout straighten me
>> out about the short shooter by the elevator with the detectives not being
>> his father? Some have suggested that he might sue me, but how? How can he
>> sue me if he hasn't even ordered me to cease and desist? His silence does
>> speak volumes. He is refusing to confirm the recent claims of new images
>> of his father. And he is refusing to denounce my claims. Why wouldn't he
>> if my claims are false? The only reason he wouldn't is because my claims
>> are true.
>
> Can you still get your swelled head inside very many doorways, Ralph?

Well, remember that McAdams had trouble getting through the doorway at
the Omni Shoreham. Is that because he has a swelled head or that he's
taller than Bigfoot?

Oh, that's right, you didn't see it because YOU never go to conferences.
All you attend are baseball games. Thank God the Red Sox struck out.
I think there is a rule against firing ALL the players so they had to
fire the manager.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 15, 2017, 8:57:14 PM10/15/17
I may know what the term is, but not allowed to say it here.

Jason Burke

Oct 18, 2017, 8:47:36 PM10/18/17
I doubt you do, Anthony Anthony.
I doubt you do.