Morley Tries to Justify his Censorship

John McAdams

May 7, 2014, 9:23:07 AM5/7/14
From Morley's blog:

<Quote on>

jeffmorley

May 7, 2014 at 7:38 am

No. John McAdams is not being censored. Nor is anyone else.

As I have explained to John, his comments are on 48 hour delay because
he said, falsely, that his comments were being �censored.� They were
being held, pending a discussion about his tone, a discussion I have
had with other commenters. He also, falsely, that I had �caved in� to
pressure from other people; I had not. He also called said that I had
engaged in a �stupid stunt� which I had not.

For this kind of uncivil language, the publication of his comments is
delayed 48 hours until further notice, as stipulated by the site�s
Comments Policy, which you can read here:
http://jfkfacts.org/comment-policy/

<end quote>

Of course, Morley *still* hasn't approved the five comments I made in
response to DiEugenio's ranting about how all the evidence tying
Oswald to the rifle and revolver was faked and forged.

And I posted those comments in good faith, *before* Morley sent me the
insulting letter relaying buff complaints about my "style."

I sent him a civil response back, and he *still* failed to approve the
comments.

Jeff, it's hard to avoid the conclusion you are caving to buff
pressure (even if you have ginned up an excuse to do so), and censored
posts that buffs would not like.

Your credibility is shot.

.John
-------------------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Anthony Marsh

May 7, 2014, 9:38:24 PM5/7/14
On 5/7/2014 9:23 AM, John McAdams wrote:
> From Morley's blog:
>
> <Quote on>
>
> jeffmorley
>
> May 7, 2014 at 7:38 am
>
> No. John McAdams is not being censored. Nor is anyone else.
>
> As I have explained to John, his comments are on 48 hour delay because
> he said, falsely, that his comments were being ?censored.? They were
> being held, pending a discussion about his tone, a discussion I have
> had with other commenters. He also, falsely, that I had ?caved in? to
> pressure from other people; I had not. He also called said that I had
> engaged in a ?stupid stunt? which I had not.
>
> For this kind of uncivil language, the publication of his comments is
> delayed 48 hours until further notice, as stipulated by the site?s
> Comments Policy, which you can read here:
> http://jfkfacts.org/comment-policy/
>

> <end quote>
>
> Of course, Morley *still* hasn't approved the five comments I made in
> response to DiEugenio's ranting about how all the evidence tying
> Oswald to the rifle and revolver was faked and forged.
>
> And I posted those comments in good faith, *before* Morley sent me the
> insulting letter relaying buff complaints about my "style."
>
> I sent him a civil response back, and he *still* failed to approve the
> comments.
>
> Jeff, it's hard to avoid the conclusion you are caving to buff
> pressure (even if you have ginned up an excuse to do so), and censored
> posts that buffs would not like.
>
> Your credibility is shot.

Sounds like a circular firing squad to me. In the old days there was a
rule here forbidding posters from posting private e-mails and messages
from another newsgroup (mentioning no name) without explicit permission.
So now you say anything goes. Does that mean I can post all your e-mails?
Even your mailing list where you plot strategy with your fellow WC
defenders about how to attack the conspiracy believers here and force them
out?

> .John
> -------------------------------
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Mike

May 8, 2014, 12:21:46 AM5/8/14
So now we find out.

Tony you are the one that exerts the most effort to force out the fellow
conspiracy believers.

Now I understand why you would have access to John McAdams WC mailing
list. You are part of their strategy. They depend upon you to attack.

You need to fix that Tony.

black...@aol.com

May 8, 2014, 12:22:22 AM5/8/14
Anthony:

You've been around in this field for a long time and accomplished a lot;
But lately, all I see you do is complain about the newsgroup, or try to
put down some other posters as not being as knowledgable about
intelligence as you, or patting yourself on the back for the Judyth
letter. Do you have anything left to contribute to the JFK case?

Anthony Marsh

May 8, 2014, 9:25:14 AM5/8/14
Yes, there are several things that I am working.
I usually had to contend only with the WC defenders.
But recently we have been invaded by kooks and trolls spreading
misinformation. And it seems that I am the only one brave enough to
correct them.

Anthony Marsh

May 8, 2014, 9:25:50 AM5/8/14
Usually. There used to be other serious researchers here, but the WC
defenders scared them away.
Peter is supposed to be a moderator here, but when is the last time you
saw him post here? 2 years ago?
McAdams has hijacked this newsgroup to destroy it.

> Now I understand why you would have access to John McAdams WC mailing
> list. You are part of their strategy. They depend upon you to attack.

I never said that. It was just an example.

claviger

May 8, 2014, 2:21:06 PM5/8/14
On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 8:23:07 AM UTC-5, John McAdams wrote:

Sounds like Morley is in over his head as a blogger and people are asking
too many logical questions he can't answer. I do respect him for trying
to get the remaining documents released from the US Government. He had
the courage to fight that uphill battle.

FELIX LEITER

May 8, 2014, 2:22:27 PM5/8/14
Dear Anthony,

You have accomplished a lot. My Latin is improving. Marsh, are you
teaching hip hop in your music class?

Sandy McCroskey

May 8, 2014, 7:27:13 PM5/8/14
I don't know that it would take "courage," exactly. Persistence, patience,
stubbornness, dedication... sure. But I am confident that Morley is in no
danger because of repeating such inquiries.

OHLeeRedux

May 8, 2014, 11:39:56 PM5/8/14
Mike
So now we find out.

Tony you are the one that exerts the most effort to force out the fellow
conspiracy believers.

Now I understand why you would have access to John McAdams WC mailing
list. You are part of their strategy. They depend upon you to attack.

You need to fix that Tony.

Yet another conspiracy. They are behind every menorah, aren't they Mike?

jfk...@gmail.com

May 10, 2014, 4:43:08 PM5/10/14
On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 8:23:07 AM UTC-5, John McAdams wrote:
> From Morley's blog:
>

> <Quote on>
>

> jeffmorley
>

> May 7, 2014 at 7:38 am
>

> No. John McAdams is not being censored. Nor is anyone else.
>

> As I have explained to John, his comments are on 48 hour delay because
>
> he said, falsely, that his comments were being �censored.� They were
>
> being held, pending a discussion about his tone, a discussion I have
>
> had with other commenters. He also, falsely, that I had �caved in� to
>
> pressure from other people; I had not. He also called said that I had
>
> engaged in a �stupid stunt� which I had not.
>

> For this kind of uncivil language, the publication of his comments is
>
> delayed 48 hours until further notice, as stipulated by the site�s
>
> Comments Policy, which you can read here:
>
> http://jfkfacts.org/comment-policy/
>

> <end quote>
>

> Of course, Morley *still* hasn't approved the five comments I made in
>
> response to DiEugenio's ranting about how all the evidence tying
>
> Oswald to the rifle and revolver was faked and forged.
>

> And I posted those comments in good faith, *before* Morley sent me the
>
> insulting letter relaying buff complaints about my "style."
>

> I sent him a civil response back, and he *still* failed to approve the
>
> comments.
>

> Jeff, it's hard to avoid the conclusion you are caving to buff
>
> pressure (even if you have ginned up an excuse to do so), and censored
>
> posts that buffs would not like.
>

> Your credibility is shot.
>

> .John

> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

This is hilarious from McAdams who has had a field day with the replies of
the posters on aaj he didn't like. :-0