Google Групи вече не поддържа нови публикации или абонаменти в Usenet. Съдържанието за минали периоди остава видимо.

Your Vimeo Channel is back in business

164 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

Ramon F Herrera

непрочетено,
8.07.2019 г., 16:34:148.07.19 г.
до Mark Norton,John Deagle

My/your/our Vimeo Channel is back in business. Under new management (my
Alter Ego Mancini), due to some silly violations of Copyright Law. Got 3
strikes and the old account was canned. I am looking for ways to escape
from the Hollywood Nazis.

Now it is possible to reorder the videos so the most important ones, where
the leaders of the LN "scientific" studies are placed into a no win corner
appear first. You can also have a custom name such as:

https://vimeo.com/herrerawiseassisms

I placed the one about Lee and Jack Ruby hanging out by the Dr. Pepper
machine last, in order not to offend/scare Mark Norton who has trouble
digesting concepts such as satire.

There is a new character named "J. McMorley" which is humiliated and
defeated by the cool, talented immigrant, with numbers.

"This Is How We Win With Numbers"
https://vimeo.com/346683127

One of the coolest is the one where John John appears skating near Central
Park and T-Rex locked inside the Mary Ferrell Foundation tree. His
Holiness Cyril I, is smacked in the face with the 2nd. floor lunch room's
fire extinguisher and finally understands the crucial importance of 3D
models:

"Agent 86 Gets Smart and Promoted - Part 1"
https://vimeo.com/346650976

"Agent 86 Gets Smart and Promoted - Part 2"
https://vimeo.com/346650808

As you can hear, now I am into music.

-Ramon
JFK Number (and films)

Ramon F Herrera

непрочетено,
10.07.2019 г., 11:00:4010.07.19 г.
до BOZ,Anthony Marsh
On 7/8/2019 3:34 PM, Ramon F Herrera wrote:

> My/your/our Vimeo Channel is back in business. Under new management (my
> Alter Ego Mancini), due to some silly violations of Copyright Law. Got 3
> strikes and the old account was canned. I am looking for ways to escape
> from the Hollywood Nazis.
>
> Now it is possible to reorder the videos so the most important ones,
> where the leaders of the LN "scientific" studies are placed into a no
> win corner appear first. You can also have a custom name such as:
>
> https://vimeo.com/jfknumbers
>
> I placed the one about Lee and Jack Ruby hanging out by the Dr. Pepper
> machine last, in order not to offend/scare Mark Norton who has trouble
> digesting concepts such as satire.
>
> There is a new character named "J. McMorley" which is humiliated and
> defeated by the cool, talented immigrant, with numbers.
>
> "This Is How We Win With Numbers"
> https://vimeo.com/346683127
>
> One of the coolest is the one where John John appears skating near
> Central Park and T-Rex locked inside the Mary Ferrell Foundation tree.
> His Holiness Cyril I, is smacked in the face with the 2nd. floor lunch
> room's fire extinguisher and finally understands the crucial importance
> of 3D models:
>
> "Agent 86 Gets Smart and Promoted - Part 1"
> https://vimeo.com/346650976
>
> "Agent 86 Gets Smart and Promoted - Part 2"
> https://vimeo.com/346650808
>
> As you can hear, now I am into music.
>
> -Ramon
> JFK Number (and films)

Correction:

https://vimeo.com/jfknumbers

That URL should be VERY easy to remember.

Hey, Deagle: Do you have a suggestion for a video about Anthony-Anthony?

I am editing a really cool one, dedicated to Anastasia Morley and
Drizella Schnapf.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

David Von Pein

непрочетено,
11.07.2019 г., 16:10:4211.07.19 г.
до
From a YouTube exchange on July 10, 2019....

RAMON F. HERRERA SAID:

David: Let me ask you one more time: To what extent do you support our top
universities and leading schools of 3D design investigating the Kennedy
case?

Last time I asked you, you were busy washing your hair or something. In
addition to "Ramon, you don't need my permission to download from my
site", is there anything you offer?

See David's response here:
https://vimeo.com/346685107

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Ramon,

Just exactly HOW am I supposed to "contribute" to (or "support") your "JFK
Numbers" projects? WHAT is it you want me to do in order to "contribute"?
Please tell me, because I haven't the foggiest.

I've told you numerous times in the past that "I'm all for it" (with
respect to being in favor of your proposal for "bringing the JFK photos
and videos into the 21st century" and creating high-def 3D models and
animations from them, if possible). Sounds great to me.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SKO8CFmsk3I/XMC1nXPHgJI/AAAAAAABRM8/I5up2GqGtpsqt3-3jJgWQT_Cuy3lD8mHACLcBGAs/s3000-h/Emails-From-DVP-To-Ramon-F-Herrera-November-25-2018.png

And I've also told you that if any of the material on my websites will
help you achieve your "JFK Numbers" goals, then it's okay with me if you
use that material (keeping in mind that I am *not* the original copyright
holder of *any* of that material). And I've even given you some
suggestions on future "projects".

So what ELSE is it you want (or need) from me? Advertising? Funding?
Cheese and crackers? Why won't you give me at least a tiny hint?

If it's additional suggestions for future projects that you seek, I've got
another one for you....

Produce some 3D high-definition versions of some of the 11/22/63
photographs which depict Lee Harvey Oswald's Mannlicher-Carcano rifle (and
also create high-def 3D images of the Backyard Photos showing Oswald
holding his rifle)....and then compare those high-def creations with the
color photographs of the Carcano rifle that exist today in the National
Archives.

https://www.maryferrell.org/photos.html?set=NARA-RIFLES

Then let's see if Ramon F. Herrera can prove to everybody's satisfaction
whether or not the rifle Oswald is holding in the Backyard Photos and the
rifle J.C. Day carried out of the TSBD is the same rifle as the one
currently being stored at NARA.

Now, Ramon, what else do you want from me?

DVP
7/10/2019

Ramon F Herrera

непрочетено,
12.07.2019 г., 15:17:4312.07.19 г.
до
On 7/11/2019 3:10 PM, David Von Pein wrote:

> Then let's see if Ramon F. Herrera can prove to everybody's satisfaction
> whether or not the rifle Oswald is holding in the Backyard Photos and the
> rifle J.C. Day carried out of the TSBD is the same rifle as the one
> currently being stored at NARA.
>
> Now, Ramon, what else do you want from me?
>
> DVP
> 7/10/2019

Great, you are actually reading. That's a start.

JFK Numbers has:

- No position
- No hypotheses
- No theories

When people ask me: "What do you want to prove", my reply:

Absolutely NOTHING.

I am not a researcher, much less a scientist. I barely qualify as an
activist.

When I am told about a rifle, or some backyard photos, or the WCR, this
is how much I know about those items:

"I Don't Know What Reel 10 is, Von Pein!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8primPl_n8

So, what does JFK Numbers have then?

We simply have a few questions, all of numerical nature.

Plus, since you are a film kinda guy, I have a couple neat projects that
will bring you untold fame and riches.

I will provide a list, you get to decide.

Details after you acknowledge reading this.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

David Von Pein

непрочетено,
13.07.2019 г., 15:10:2013.07.19 г.
до
Hey, I'm all for that!

> I will provide a list, you get to decide.
>
> Details after you acknowledge reading this.

Officially Acknowledged (by the White House Communications Agency [WHCA])
(@ 8:42 PM EDT, 7/12/19 AD). 10-4, Roger, & Out.

> -Ramon
> JFK Numbers

Ramon F Herrera

непрочетено,
14.07.2019 г., 22:22:1214.07.19 г.
до
David:

The project is quite simple to describe and it is something that
EVERYBODY should support. Please watch these two videoclips, from the
2011 program "The Missing Bullet" by National Geographic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ylCvDzAEsA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FleZuz6wylo

What I found out is AMAZING. Without much hope, I attempted to contact
all the people/companies you see there. I asked them about the
possibility to repeat that work, using the substantial advances in
sci+tech (specially in film restoration).

The response was positive for all, in some cases enthusiastic.

The plan is to submit all the home movies from that day to the most
advanced restoration processes and place them in the public domain. I have
a quote from one of the companies, Henninger Media Services. An account
executive in in charge.

https://www.henninger.com

Ken Weissman is retired from the Library of Congress Packard Campus for
Audio Visual Conservation but works as consultant in Ohio. I Have his
e-mail and phone number.

The LOC Motion Picture Laboratory designated two persons as point of
contact.

https://www.loc.gov/avconservation/contact

The company Image Trends was acquired by a conglomerate, its new name is
Astral Images but Michael Wilder is still the head of development. They
have a veritable arsenal of patents. He gave me lots of technical detail.
His method (called ICE) is much improved now, compared to 2011. Among
improvements he added an infrared pass to detect defects.

https://www.astral-images.com/technology

It is my understanding that the Zapruder estate was compensated with
some substantial multimillion dollar amount. That film belongs to The
People.

What do I need from you? Promotion in your site and all the forums. At
the very least test the waters, mention this idea. Ideally, I would like
to disappear, since my plate is overflowing.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

BOZ

непрочетено,
15.07.2019 г., 13:53:3315.07.19 г.
до
I'm completely against this project. What happens if you find out the
truth? What happens if there was a shooter from the storm drain? I would
have to admit that I am wrong and vote for Bernie Sanders.

Ramon F Herrera

непрочетено,
15.07.2019 г., 21:03:5015.07.19 г.
до David Von Pein
The ball is on your side of the court, DVP.

I have all the paperwork.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

Anthony Marsh

непрочетено,
16.07.2019 г., 9:58:4716.07.19 г.
до
If your only goal is to test the Single Bullet theory, it is a waste of
time. No one agrees on the data points for a SBT.

Anthony Marsh

непрочетено,
16.07.2019 г., 9:59:0816.07.19 г.
до
Stop being ridiculous.
You can't even say what you think the truth is. It changes depending on
what you had for lunch.

David Von Pein

непрочетено,
16.07.2019 г., 21:42:3616.07.19 г.
до
And what exactly is it that I am supposed to do with the ball that you
can't do yourself?

Ramon F Herrera

непрочетено,
16.07.2019 г., 22:17:0816.07.19 г.
до
On 7/16/2019 8:58 AM, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 7/14/2019 10:22 PM, Ramon F Herrera wrote:

What part of:

I AM NOT A RESEARCHER
I AM NOT A SCIENTIST
JFK NUMBERS HAS NO POSITION, NO THEORIES, NO HYPOTHESES
WHAT DO I WANT TO PROVE? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

is unclear, Tony?

Incidentally, I am going to need a photo of yours, for your Vimeo channel:

https://vimeo.com/anthonymarsh

The closest I found was one of Justice Anthony Kennedy.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

Ramon F Herrera

непрочетено,
17.07.2019 г., 10:32:5517.07.19 г.
до David Von Pein
On 7/14/2019 9:22 PM, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
> On 7/13/2019 2:10 PM, David Von Pein wrote:

>>> Great, you are actually reading. That's a start.
>>>
>>> JFK Numbers has:
>>>
>>> - No position
>>> - No hypotheses
>>> - No theories
>>>
>>> When people ask me: "What do you want to prove", my reply:
>>>
>>> ?????? Absolutely NOTHING.
> account executive is in charge.
>
> https://www.henninger.com
>
> Ken Weissman is retired from the Library of Congress Packard Campus for
> Audio Visual Conservation but works as consultant in Ohio. I Have his
> e-mail and phone number.
>
> The LOC Motion Picture Laboratory designated two persons as point of
> contact.
>
> https://www.loc.gov/avconservation/contact
>
> The company Image Trends was acquired by a conglomerate, its new name is
> Astral Images but Michael Wilder is still the head of development. They
> have a veritable arsenal of patents. He gave me lots of technical
> detail. His method (called ICE) is much improved now, compared to 2011.
> Among improvements he added an infrared pass to detect defects.
>
> https://www.astral-images.com/technology
>
> It is my understanding that the Zapruder estate was compensated with
> some substantial multimillion dollar amount. That film belongs to The
> People.
>
> What do I need from you? Promotion in your site and all the forums. At
> the very least test the waters, mention this idea. Ideally, I would like
> to disappear, since my plate is overflowing.
>
> -Ramon
> JFK Numbers

Minutes ago, I got an e-mail from Ricardo Andrade, owner/founder of
Pixeldust Studios. Check out his impressive portfolio:

http://www.pixeldust.tv

http://www.pixeldust.tv/ricardo-andrade

He is the only one from the NatGeo program that had not on replied. I
still have to explain to him the goals of this project and how he can
help. Ricardo's company did all the 3D models that you see here:

http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/Models-by-Pixeldust.jpg

The court is on the side of your balls, Von Pein.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

Ramon F Herrera

непрочетено,
17.07.2019 г., 17:42:5517.07.19 г.
до Anthony Marsh,John Deagle
Deagle is ridiculous and you are the gum in the shoe of ridiculous.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

ps: I am still waiting. I need a photo for your Vimeo channel:

https://vimeo.com/anthonymarsh

Do you prefer the address to be "tonymarsh"?

Ramon F Herrera

непрочетено,
17.07.2019 г., 20:07:5817.07.19 г.
до
On 7/16/2019 8:42 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 9:03:50 PM UTC-4, Ramon F Herrera wrote:

It takes two to tango, or rather: "It Takes a Village to Raise a Child".

In a previous post I mentioned my role, in addition to providing my
technical expertise. I wrote that the group would "petition" but a precise
term would be to "coordinate" with the National Archives. The great news
is that there is a strong precedent:

(1) National Geographic was allowed to do the replication and substantial
improvement.

(2) The companies, the highly qualified professionals involved would be
exactly the same, except National Geographic and Max Holland. They already
accomplished their part.

See them here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ylCvDzAEsA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FleZuz6wylo

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

Anthony Marsh

непрочетено,
18.07.2019 г., 11:55:5618.07.19 г.
до
Why would I deserve a Vimeo channel? I don't have any video that they
can't find with Google.

> https://vimeo.com/anthonymarsh
>
> The closest I found was one of Justice Anthony Kennedy.

Don't you remember the fake photo they put up on the JFK Assassination
Forum? I liked the one of the british drum player, but he did not know
how to do paradiddles.

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/static/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/4/23/1335182074616/Tony-Marsh-008.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=312356fb7186a745b589ff088d6316a4

> -Ramon
> JFK Numbers