San Antonio Motorcade Is The Same As Dallas

David Von Pein

Apr 20, 2015, 11:24:45 PM4/20/15
Below is a still frame from the 2013 program "JFK: THE FINAL HOURS", which
shows JFK's limousine in downtown San Antonio, Texas, on 11/21/63. And the
motorcade configuration is identical to the Dallas parade the next day. In
fact, if somebody didn't know any better, they could easily think this
photo below was taken in Dallas. No agents on the bumpers and two
motorcycles flanking each side of the President's car. Just exactly like
in Dealey Plaza at 12:40 PM on November 22nd.

And also take note of where the busses are located in the San Antonio
caravan---far back in the motorcade---just exactly like in Dallas the next
day. But many CTers cry foul about those busses being so far back in
Dallas. But do the CTers think there was something sinister about the
press busses being this far back in San Antonio on November 21? And I can
only assume those are PRESS BUSSES in this picture:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9oqweQOoDzQ/VTWZsn57qaI/AAAAAAABFxI/OSUD2H6O9gw/s1000/JFK-The-Final-Hours-22.png

Click the link below to see ten more examples of how the Dallas motorcade
was absolutely no different whatsoever from various pre-Nov. 22 parades:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/11/secret-service.html

Also See:
http://dvp-video-audio-archive.blogspot.com/2015/04/jfk-final-hours-2013-documentary.html

John McAdams

Apr 20, 2015, 11:29:18 PM4/20/15
On 20 Apr 2015 23:24:44 -0400, David Von Pein <davev...@aol.com>
wrote:
Nice resource. I've got some material about the supposed "security
stripping" on this page.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/prouty.htm#ism2

You've done an admirable job of rounding up a lot of material, all
showing that the "security stripping" theory is nonsense.

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

David Von Pein

Apr 20, 2015, 11:52:03 PM4/20/15
Thanks, John.

It seems like every time I turn around I'm finding more pre-Nov. 22
motorcade photos or films that show the precise same security
configuration around JFK's car that we see in Dealey Plaza. There are
dozens (if not hundreds) of pictures that disprove the "stripping"
hogwash.

David Von Pein

Apr 21, 2015, 10:11:06 AM4/21/15
CORRECTION----

In my thread-starter, I of course meant to say "12:30" instead of "12:40".
So please put down those pistols and torturing devices. It was just an
old-man typo. :)

(God, I hate getting old. I need the reading glasses all the time now it
seems. And gosh, how I hate typos. Just hate 'em. Esp. in Usenet. No EDIT
button. Sigh.) :-)

Anthony Marsh

Apr 21, 2015, 4:57:14 PM4/21/15
On 4/21/2015 10:11 AM, David Von Pein wrote:
> CORRECTION----
>
> In my thread-starter, I of course meant to say "12:30" instead of "12:40".
> So please put down those pistols and torturing devices. It was just an
> old-man typo. :)

No problemo. Close enough for a WC defender. ;]>

> (God, I hate getting old. I need the reading glasses all the time now it
> seems. And gosh, how I hate typos. Just hate 'em. Esp. in Usenet. No EDIT
> button. Sigh.) :-)

How about a real forum where you can go back and edit your old typos?

BTW, the San Antonio motorcade is what caused JFK to order the SS agents
off the back of the car.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 22, 2015, 12:31:31 AM4/22/15
It was the Tampa motorcade which prompted JFK to order the SS off the
back of the limo.

As Jerry Blaine explained in The Kennedy Detail:

00:35:37 THE PRESIDENT ARRIVED at MacDill air force base in Tampa,
and he helicoptered out to Lopez stadium, and he gave his
speech there.
00:35:48 Then we started a motorcade.
00:35:50 The problem was we had 28 miles of motorcade.
00:35:56 I said, "those guys are gonna be worn out, "so I think I'm
gonna have them
"ride on the back end of the president's car,
"because we just don't have the manpower " all of a sudden,
I hear over the radio, the president wants the ivy league
charlatans to fall
back to the follow-up car, and he politely told everybody,
"we're starting the campaign now, " he said,
"I couldn't get elected dog catcher "
we all of a sudden understood,
but it left a firm command to stay off the back of the car.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 22, 2015, 12:33:51 AM4/22/15
Only the Palamara nonsense. What about the late night drinking?
Business as usual for the SS.

> .John
> -----------------------
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Anthony Marsh

Apr 22, 2015, 12:34:18 AM4/22/15
On 4/20/2015 11:24 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> Below is a still frame from the 2013 program "JFK: THE FINAL HOURS", which
> shows JFK's limousine in downtown San Antonio, Texas, on 11/21/63. And the
> motorcade configuration is identical to the Dallas parade the next day. In
> fact, if somebody didn't know any better, they could easily think this
> photo below was taken in Dallas. No agents on the bumpers and two
> motorcycles flanking each side of the President's car. Just exactly like
> in Dealey Plaza at 12:40 PM on November 22nd.
>
> And also take note of where the busses are located in the San Antonio
> caravan---far back in the motorcade---just exactly like in Dallas the next
> day. But many CTers cry foul about those busses being so far back in
> Dallas. But do the CTers think there was something sinister about the
> press busses being this far back in San Antonio on November 21? And I can
> only assume those are PRESS BUSSES in this picture:

That is not what they complain about. They show the press in a truck in
front of the limo in other motorcades. The press inside the buses are not
going to get any important photos of the shooting. Maybe the official WH
photographer would have if he had not been kicked out of the SS car.

And look at where the motorcycles are. Right next to the limo, not behind
it. Get out your map and see if the cyclist would block a shot from the
grassy knoll.

But your still frame doesn't even show us who was in the cars. My
Stoughton photo does.

http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/St42095x.JPG

How can you have your Magic Bullet hit John Connally when he is sitting
NEXT to JFK??

> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9oqweQOoDzQ/VTWZsn57qaI/AAAAAAABFxI/OSUD2H6O9gw/s1000/JFK-The-Final-Hours-22.png
>
> Click the link below to see ten more examples of how the Dallas motorcade
> was absolutely no different whatsoever from various pre-Nov. 22 parades:
>
> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/11/secret-service.html

Misleading as usual. What do call that trick in Magic where you show
ONLY what you want the audience to see so they don't see everything?

> Also See:
> http://dvp-video-audio-archive.blogspot.com/2015/04/jfk-final-hours-2013-documentary.html

bigdog

Apr 22, 2015, 11:27:59 AM4/22/15
On Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 10:11:06 AM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> CORRECTION----
>
> In my thread-starter, I of course meant to say "12:30" instead of "12:40".
> So please put down those pistols and torturing devices. It was just an
> old-man typo. :)

Some good will come of it. You've given Marsh an opportunity to tell you
that you don't know anything.

> (God, I hate getting old. I need the reading glasses all the time now it
> seems. And gosh, how I hate typos. Just hate 'em. Esp. in Usenet. No EDIT
> button. Sigh.) :-)

Try adding a little Jack Daniels to old age and failing eyesight and see
what you come up with. Sometimes I can't believe when the next morning I
read some of the things I wrote the night before. Some of the sentences
come out so garbled I don't even know what I intended to write. There
should be a warning sign on Usenet:

DO NOT DRINK AND POST

slats

Apr 22, 2015, 11:29:13 AM4/22/15
Anthony Marsh <anthon...@comcast.net> wrote in
Tampa motorcade, genius.

David Von Pein

Apr 22, 2015, 3:37:01 PM4/22/15
ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

BTW, the San Antonio motorcade is what caused JFK to order the SS agents
off the back of the car.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

No. That's wrong. JFK's displeasure with the SS agents riding on the
bumper of his car goes all the way back to November of 1961, as Gerald
Behn confirms here....

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do;jsessionid=0BDA0DE8A41A5F1AF0AFE904F1A4D407?docId=11219&relPageId=4

David Von Pein

Apr 22, 2015, 5:42:18 PM4/22/15
ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

How can you have your Magic Bullet hit John Connally when he is sitting
NEXT to JFK??

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Easy. That picture you linked to wasn't taken in Dallas, of course. You
know that. So why did you bring up the "Magic Bullet" when it doesn't have
a thing to do with that photo? Or were you merely trying to meet your
daily "aaj posts by Marsh" quota for today, so you just decided to say
something silly?

Anthony Marsh

Apr 22, 2015, 6:33:55 PM4/22/15
On 4/22/2015 11:27 AM, bigdog wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 10:11:06 AM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
>> CORRECTION----
>>
>> In my thread-starter, I of course meant to say "12:30" instead of "12:40".
>> So please put down those pistols and torturing devices. It was just an
>> old-man typo. :)
>>

> Some good will come of it. You've given Marsh an opportunity to tell you
> that you don't know anything.

I already forgave him. I'm not the Grammar Nazi here.

>> (God, I hate getting old. I need the reading glasses all the time now it
>> seems. And gosh, how I hate typos. Just hate 'em. Esp. in Usenet. No EDIT
>> button. Sigh.) :-)
>
> Try adding a little Jack Daniels to old age and failing eyesight and see
> what you come up with. Sometimes I can't believe when the next morning I
> read some of the things I wrote the night before. Some of the sentences
> come out so garbled I don't even know what I intended to write. There
> should be a warning sign on Usenet:
>
> DO NOT DRINK AND POST

As I said before, most of the WC defenders here are drunks.

Sandy McCroskey

Apr 22, 2015, 9:58:56 PM4/22/15
On 4/22/15 6:33 PM, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 4/22/2015 11:27 AM, bigdog wrote:
>> On Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 10:11:06 AM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
>>> CORRECTION----
>>>
>>> In my thread-starter, I of course meant to say "12:30" instead of
>>> "12:40".
>>> So please put down those pistols and torturing devices. It was just an
>>> old-man typo. :)
>>>

>> Some good will come of it. You've given Marsh an opportunity to tell you
>> that you don't know anything.
>>

> I already forgave him. I'm not the Grammar Nazi here.

Lord knows what the difference between "12:30" and "12:40" has to do
with grammar.

Did Marsh just see the word "typo" and start typing?

/Herr McCroskey

bigdog

Apr 23, 2015, 12:44:07 PM4/23/15
On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at 6:33:55 PM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:

> As I said before, most of the WC defenders here are drunks.

We have to do something to make it a fair fight.

stevemg...@yahoo.com

Apr 23, 2015, 7:55:09 PM4/23/15
Well, it's like tying one arm behind our backs.

We want to give you guys a chance.

Remember, you argue that it was just a sniper team ordered by Helms to
shoot JFK and also that "they" had all sorts of backup plans in case
Oswald couldn't be framed.

From two people to dozens with all sorts of plans in place.

Drinks are on me, everybody.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 23, 2015, 9:06:13 PM4/23/15
Maybe it's your first time on the Internet and don't know what a Grammar
Nazi is. You can look it up on Google.

First of all you are the Grammar Nazi and I was polite enough to forgive
him for his typo. Then you hijack MY message to reply to BIGFART. I was
replying to him to point out that such attacks come from the WC
defenders. I won't sink that low.

grammar nazi
Usually a pompous arrogent person who uses a screen name such as
"sumfacts" or the like, and resorts to grammar correcting when losing a
debate in an online forum.
In other words Trolls who hide behind aliases and make personal ad
hominem attacks to avoid debating issues.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 24, 2015, 4:57:16 PM4/24/15
Some moron here said the conditions were exactly the same.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 24, 2015, 4:59:55 PM4/24/15
You are conflating. Displeasure is not an order.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 24, 2015, 5:01:58 PM4/24/15
Just as they did in the Castro plots.

Sandy McCroskey

Apr 24, 2015, 5:10:37 PM4/24/15
"Arrogent"?

Says here "resorts to grammar correcting." Mistyping a number is not a
mistake in grammar. Live with it.

By the above definition by some half-literate boob, I cannot be a
Grammar Nazi because (for one thing) I do not hide behind an alias.

Darn, and I so liked the sleek black uniform.

Bud

Apr 25, 2015, 11:04:47 AM4/25/15
On Thursday, April 23, 2015 at 9:06:13 PM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 4/22/2015 9:58 PM, Sandy McCroskey wrote:

> >> I already forgave him. I'm not the Grammar Nazi here.
> >>

> > Lord knows what the difference between "12:30" and "12:40" has to do
> > with grammar.
> >
> > Did Marsh just see the word "typo" and start typing?
> >
> > /Herr McCroskey
> >

> Maybe it's your first time on the Internet and don't know what a Grammar
> Nazi is. You can look it up on Google.
>
> First of all you are the Grammar Nazi and I was polite enough to forgive
> him for his typo. Then you hijack MY message to reply to BIGFART.

We`ve clearly entered the kindergarten zone now.

stevemg...@yahoo.com

Apr 25, 2015, 11:12:31 AM4/25/15
Which plot against Castro included framing someone? With backup plans if
they couldn't frame the first candidate?

And how could they frame someone, fake and plant evidence, when it would
be the Cuban government that investigated the matter?

This conspiracy you claim took place is completely different than any of
the plots against Castro. Not remotely similar at all.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 25, 2015, 7:16:49 PM4/25/15
Grammar AND typos.

Sandy McCroskey

Apr 26, 2015, 11:19:23 PM4/26/15
That's not what your authority said (the half-literate boob who referred
to "personal ad hominem" attacks).

The Typo Nazis are a different division of the Streitkrafte.
Equally fearsome.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 27, 2015, 8:45:08 PM4/27/15
My quote was only one of hundreds.

> The Typo Nazis are a different division of the Streitkrafte.
> Equally fearsome.

Is it true that they used 3 Siegrune by mistake?