Cinque destroys Von Pein: again

Ralph Cinque

Feb 21, 2017, 4:20:54 PM2/21/17

David Von Pein

Feb 21, 2017, 4:52:00 PM2/21/17
Wait a minute, Ralph. The collage below indicates that you now seem to
think we're looking at OSWALD'S head and face in the Altgens picture. If
so, what happened to your theory that it is really LOVELADY'S FACE in the
Altgens photo (due to his face/head being "moved over" by the
conspirators)?

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UD0y_WEAMN0/WKwvkzpwc0I/AAAAAAAA6zE/EMW1OyWmMI8q-gP1B4hJ9x9Wlon6FvgZwCLcB/s1600/Collage%2B.0101.jpg

Have you changed your tune in the last 5 years since posting this?....

"As for his [Wesley Frazier's] mistaking Lovelady for Doorman, I attribute
it to their having moved Lovelady's face over. Frazier was looking at the
face and not at the body and the clothes. And when he saw Lovelady's
facial features, it never occurred to him that anyone could be so evil as
to move the face over in order to cover up the conspiracy and deceive the
entire world." -- R. Cinque; Feb. 15, 2012

Jason Burke

Feb 21, 2017, 8:21:16 PM2/21/17
On 2/21/2017 1:20 PM, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/02/david-von-pein-just-put-this-up-on-old.html

The only thing you've ever destroyed concerning this matter, Ralph, is
whatever shred of credibility you might once have had.

Though as my boy said, Ralph...

Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'.

Jason Burke

Feb 21, 2017, 8:43:35 PM2/21/17
Oh, come on DVP. Ol' Ralph changes his tune every day. You know, after
Friday's malarkey gets shot down, he just changes a few names, a few
frames of a screen grab, and goes on with Saturday's fantasy.

Ralph Cinque

Feb 22, 2017, 1:38:58 PM2/22/17
David, it's the top of the face that was moved over from Lovelady to
Oswald. Starting right above the eyes. So, it's Lovelady's forehead,
Lovelady's hairline, and Lovelady's top of the head. All the rest of
Doorway Man is Oswald, including his clothes. This has been my position
for a very long time.

bpete1969

Feb 22, 2017, 1:46:58 PM2/22/17
David,

He has changed his position. He started out claiming that Oswald was
dressed just like Lovelady, down to the plaid shirt. Then when footage was
found of Lovelady, in a plaid shirt, he changed to Oswald's shirt
reflecting light off worn areas making it look plaid. Then he changed
things to say the Oswald's shirt was in no way plaid and neither was
Doorman's. Now he has recently been quoted as saying that Doorman's shirt
is somewhat kinda sorta plaidish.

As you can see....he's circled the bowl.

Anthony Marsh

Feb 22, 2017, 11:19:46 PM2/22/17
Sorta like the WC defenders changing the SBT frame every day.

Mark OBLAZNEY

Feb 22, 2017, 11:24:13 PM2/22/17
We're all so…….. famous !!!

bigdog

Feb 23, 2017, 12:12:52 AM2/23/17
On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 4:52:00 PM UTC-5, David Von Pein wrote:
Gosh, David, I am really dismayed to learn that Cinque "destroyed" you. I
hope you're doing OK. Perhaps I should find a get-well card to send you.

Ralph Cinque

Feb 23, 2017, 9:52:22 PM2/23/17
I must say that I like the way this process works. My adversaries, like
bpete, write a little, and then I turn around and write a lot. I write a
lot as it is, with my self-generated stuff. But, bpete gets me to write
more; to add to my output, as I did here below. Nothing he said is true.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/02/brian-pete-1246-pm-7-hours-ago-show.html

bpete1969

Feb 23, 2017, 9:53:00 PM2/23/17
On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 4:52:00 PM UTC-5, David Von Pein wrote:
And in preparation of the denial that will be coming fro Raff*, from
August 2016,,,,

http://www.bpete1969.com/2016/08/so-which-is-it-raff.html

Jason Burke

Feb 23, 2017, 9:56:57 PM2/23/17
Sure, Anthony Anthony. Sure.

David Von Pein

Feb 23, 2017, 9:58:39 PM2/23/17
Yeah, I hope my wounds heal quickly. That Ralph guy is brutal, isn't he?
:-)

I particularly enjoyed this gut-busting comment in one of Ralph's recent
posts that appeared on his fantasy-filled website. If this isn't irony and
"Pot/Kettle'ism" at its utter finest, then nothing is....

"David Von Pein is one of the leading JFK disinformationists on the web.
But, the fact is that, intellectually, he is very weak. He is not a smart
man. And his writing can only appeal to other weak thinkers like himself."
-- Ralph Cinque; Feb. 21, 2017

Jason Burke

Feb 24, 2017, 11:08:09 PM2/24/17
Uh, Ralph. "Stuff" is a rather hilarious word for what you write,
don't'cha think?

It does start with 's', though...

Ralph Cinque

Feb 25, 2017, 10:58:28 AM2/25/17
I have nothing to deny, Brian Pete. I said in that statement that you
could "practically" call it plaid, and it was to emphasize the fact that
it wasn't solid. In fact, the very construction of the shirt, the way it
was woven, created a grainy look. Grainy the way the cut surface of wood
looks grainy. But, it was a very fine grain. It was nothing whatsoever
like the big boxes on the shirt Gorilla Man wore. And in the direct light,
it tended to look mottled. And that's exactly how Doorman's shirt looks in
the photo, mottled. They are the same shirt.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/02/this-collage-is-best-at-showing-how.html

Mark OBLAZNEY

Feb 25, 2017, 2:29:33 PM2/25/17
FYI……. this is NOT 'Fake News' like that other dumpling
rolling around the planet keeps saying……. this is
……..'Real Insanity'

bpete1969

Feb 26, 2017, 10:05:11 PM2/26/17
Who is Brian Pete?

Jason Burke

Feb 27, 2017, 8:09:55 PM2/27/17
Didn't they have something to do with the Beatles?

Anthony Marsh

Feb 28, 2017, 11:07:39 AM2/28/17
Just some Yahoo.

Mark OBLAZNEY