Sour Grapes Over At Education Forum

tims...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2015, 8:04:51 PM11/19/15
Hi All,

Say, as DVP has pointed out, over at the Education Forum a poster by the
name of Lance Payette has identified the "138 4159796" number appearing at
the top of the Hidell Postal Money Order:

http://harveyandlee.net/Guns/Money%20Order.jpg

as being a US Federal Reserve Bank File Locator Number (FLN) (see five
pages in):

https://www.computer.org/csdl/proceedings/afips/1966/5068/00/50680479.pdf

thus dispelling the notion that the Postal Money Order NEVER went through
the US banking system, given that the FLN is applied DURING the Federal
Reserve banking process.

This has provoked a round of sour grapes mumbling on the part of Jim
DiEugenio as he REFUSES to concede that one of his pet canards; that the
Hidell Postal Order NEVER went thru the US banking system, has just been
blown right out of the water.

I say well done Lance Payette! We need MORE researchers like you and Tom
Scully and LESS like Jim DiEugenio and Gil Jesus and their blithering
NONSENSE!

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

David Von Pein

Nov 20, 2015, 10:31:53 AM11/20/15
Hear, hear!

And now some conspiracy theorists are moving those goalposts (just as I
expected), with some CTers now saying they think the ten-digit File
Locator Number was faked by plotters. (What a surprise.)

So that would mean that the plotters, who were all members of the
"Brilliant One Minute & Dumb As A Box Of Rocks The Next" club, were smart
enough to forge the 10-digit File Locator Number on the Hidell money
order, but too stupid to forge a First National Bank stamp (which most
CTers still think should have been affixed to the Hidell money order).

"Let's Frame Oswald, Inc." evidently had Albert Einstein as its President
and Homer Simpson as Vice President.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/10/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1058.html

Glenn V.

Nov 20, 2015, 6:33:39 PM11/20/15
Indeed, Tim. Thanks för the notification. And does DiEugenio do, when
demolished?

As usual, change subject and insinuate that there's something suspicious
with the researcher:

Lance:

"Just out of curiosity, how long have you been investigating this case?

I say that because your urge to find closure on this issue, with
conclusions that to most people would seem jerry built strikes me as being
rather odd for any kind of person who is very familiar with this case.
Also, your lack of any interviews or documentary research into the
provenance of the money order is also puzzling.

I mean lawyers are supposed to be ultra vigilant about the issues of
chain of possession. That is, how did a piece of evidence get from one
step to another, how did it originate? Because if there are any lacunae
in that chain, the court, the jury and judge will look askance at that
evidence.

Yet, in your eagerness for finality, you have not asked one question about
this issue. Therefore in just a matter of days and sixteen posts, you
have done what say Gil Jesus, David Josephs, John Armstrong, Martha Moyer
and the later Ray Gallagher could not do in literally years of research,
going back to the nineties.

Are you familiar with those issues at all? Have you researched them? Or
are they irrelevant to you?"

DiEugenio never backs down from anything. No fantasies are too hilarious
to defend until hell freezes over. Sad to see these guys who have built
their entire personal identity on wishful thinking and a total lack of
evidence to support their views.

No matter DiEugenio. It will be interesting to see how Armstrong responds.

bpete1969

Nov 20, 2015, 11:17:43 PM11/20/15
Do Fetzer and Cinque have alibis?

Anthony Marsh

Nov 21, 2015, 9:30:02 AM11/21/15
You're no fun any more. We could have milked this thing for a couple
more years!

mainframetech

Nov 21, 2015, 7:12:37 PM11/21/15
On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 10:31:53 AM UTC-5, David Von Pein wrote:
It's really not a big deal, since it was obvious that Oswald bought the
MC rifle, and his purpose in buying the cheapest rifle he could find was
not to shoot at anyone, but to take his photo with the rifle and other
props to look more 'rough and ready' to those he wanted to impress, who he
was trying to get in with. Once he got his photos, he rolled the rifle up
in a blanket and threw it in the garage and forgot about it for a long
time.

stevemg...@yahoo.com

Nov 21, 2015, 8:25:23 PM11/21/15
Just wait a month or two and the same claim - the MO wasn't deposited -
will be made.

In JFK conspiracy world there are no closed questions.

As Robert Oswald said (paraphrasing): asking questions is good,
challenging the official or government explanation is fine. But after the
50th time, give it a rest.

But hey, Robert was in on it too, I guess.

Jason Burke

Nov 22, 2015, 9:57:39 PM11/22/15
Yeah, Chris. 'Til about November 21, 1963, huh, Chris?

Anthony Marsh

Nov 23, 2015, 11:32:17 AM11/23/15
Yes. Like clockwork. We could tell what season it was by the same kook
bringing up the driver-did-it theory.

> In JFK conspiracy world there are no closed questions.

That's why I call them alterationists. We debunk 1000 anomalies and then
they say, "Well, what about this?"

That is why it was so important that I proved that the Zapruder film is
authentic. But these kooks are like Zombies. The Walking Alterationists!

> As Robert Oswald said (paraphrasing): asking questions is good,
> challenging the official or government explanation is fine. But after the
> 50th time, give it a rest.

Spoken like a true government agent. Nothing to see here, folks; move
along.

> But hey, Robert was in on it too, I guess.

He got there too late to be involved in the assassination. But he was
proud to be involved in the cover-up.

tims...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2015, 10:19:39 PM11/23/15
Hi Glenn,

Yes, it was exactly THAT response from DiEugenio I had in mind when I
started this thread.

Fancy being surprised that a researcher as BAD as Gil Jesus couldn't find
something, but somebody else could, LOL!

As for John Armstrong, his work appears to be absolutely RIDDLED with
errors.

Maybe DiEugenio shouldn't have listened to these people in the first place?

He keeps rumbling on about how Armstrong is going to make some BIG
announcement on the matter over at the Education Forum.

That should be worth waiting for, purely for the belly laughs!

tims...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2015, 10:21:51 PM11/23/15
Hi DVP,

Looks like DiEugenio sure AIN'T no happy camper at the moment!

Lance Payette made the fatal mistake of applying some LOGIC and REASON to
the matter at hand; to Jim's ETERNAL chagrin!

Will we ever see the much VAUNTED Education Forum response from John
Armstrong that Jim's been rumbling on about, I wonder?

Expect it will be every bit as WOEFUL as Armstrong's other material!

stevemg...@yahoo.com

Nov 23, 2015, 10:23:05 PM11/23/15
Me quoting RO: "Asking questions is good, challenging the official or
government explanation is fine. But after the 50th time, give it a rest."

I endorse his statement about challenging the government and from that you
conclude I'm a "government agent" (whatever that means in your kook
fantasy world) who says to move along.

I guess that means, logically, that Robert was a government agent too?
He's the one who said it, not me.

In any case, you know nothing about the English language.

Bill Clarke

Nov 24, 2015, 9:40:37 AM11/24/15
In article <bc411a62-6103-4f8e...@googlegroups.com>,
tims...@gmail.com says...

>Hi All,
>
>Say, as DVP has pointed out, over at the Education Forum a poster by the
>name of Lance Payette has identified the "138 4159796" number appearing at
>the top of the Hidell Postal Money Order:
>
>http://harveyandlee.net/Guns/Money%20Order.jpg
>
>as being a US Federal Reserve Bank File Locator Number (FLN) (see five
>pages in):
>
>https://www.computer.org/csdl/proceedings/afips/1966/5068/00/50680479.pdf
>
>thus dispelling the notion that the Postal Money Order NEVER went through
>the US banking system, given that the FLN is applied DURING the Federal
>Reserve banking process.
>
>This has provoked a round of sour grapes mumbling on the part of Jim
>DiEugenio as he REFUSES to concede that one of his pet canards; that the
>Hidell Postal Order NEVER went thru the US banking system, has just been
>blown right out of the water.

That couldn't happen to a more deserving bully. Good job.

Mark Florio

Nov 24, 2015, 10:54:08 AM11/24/15
The kook mindset displayed here jumped out at me too, Steve. Without one
bit of evidence offered (because there is none) we are told Robert was
part of the cover-up, and would have liked to have been involved in the
actual killing. But he was "too late." What the heck does that mean? The
two brothers lived in opposite worlds and had little communication. It's
remarkable what kook thinking will allow an adult to believe. Mark

stevemg...@yahoo.com

Nov 24, 2015, 7:49:32 PM11/24/15
So, according to Marsh Robert Oswald covered up the murder of the
president (!!) AND he was willing to frame his own brother for it!

This coming from the same guy who says it was only a handful of people.

But to be fair, the conspiracy crowd HAS to make arguments like this. They
think they can blame LBJ or Hoover or Helms along but in reality they have
to blame all of these ordinary people for the act; it is, after all, these
ordinary people - inside government and outside - who would have to carry
out the acts on orders of those at the top.

Which is why it didn't - couldn't - happen. The conspirators could not
rely on the loyalty of all of these people. Their loyalty to plan the act,
commit the act, and then go along with the cover up of the act(s) for half
a century.

It's silly.

Anthony Marsh

Nov 24, 2015, 7:53:06 PM11/24/15
Yes, he said that, but I didn't agree with him. I think that's too kooky.

> actual killing. But he was "too late." What the heck does that mean? The

It's called kook baiting. Once a kooky starts going down a dark road you
want to see how kooky he'll get.

> two brothers lived in opposite worlds and had little communication. It's
> remarkable what kook thinking will allow an adult to believe. Mark

Then complain to the OP.

Anthony Marsh

Nov 25, 2015, 9:21:47 AM11/25/15
No. Stop trying to put words in my mouth. Try to argue honestly.

tom...@cox.net

Nov 25, 2015, 4:31:53 PM11/25/15
Mark Florio <norto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > yo=
> u=20
> > conclude I'm a "government agent" (whatever that means in your kook=20
> > fantasy world) who says to move along.
> >=20
> > I guess that means, logically, that Robert was a government agent
> > too?=20 He's the one who said it, not me.
> >=20
> > In any case, you know nothing about the English language.
>
> The kook mindset displayed here jumped out at me too, Steve. Without one
> bit of evidence offered (because there is none) we are told Robert was
> part of the cover-up, and would have liked to have been involved in the
> actual killing. But he was "too late." What the heck does that mean? The
> two brothers lived in opposite worlds and had little communication. It's
> remarkable what kook thinking will allow an adult to believe. Mark
==== WHILE UNDER SECRERT SERVICE PROTECTION ROBERT OSWALD SAID AFTER
LISTENING TO THE SECRET SERVICE TALKING, BY SUNDAY NIGHT THE NUMBER ONE
SUSPECT WAS THE "FBI" ! ! !

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

tom...@cox.net

Nov 25, 2015, 4:33:06 PM11/25/15

==== BECAUSE EVERY TIME WE POINT OUT ANY OFFICIAL EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY FROM
THE COMMISSION'S 26 VOLUMES, YOU ALL JUST IGNORE/RUN AWAY FROM THEM @ ! !
> hen=20
> is=20
> ts!
> er the

> =20

> =20
> > > > >
> > >=20
> > > "Spoken like a true government agent. Nothing to see here, folks;
> > > move along."
> > >=20
> > > Me quoting RO: "Asking questions is good, challenging the official
> > > or=
> =20
> > > government explanation is fine. But after the 50th time, give it a
> > > rest=
> ."
> > >=20
> > > I endorse his statement about challenging the government and from
> > > that =
> you=20
> > > conclude I'm a "government agent" (whatever that means in your
> > > kook=20 fantasy world) who says to move along.
> > >=20
> > > I guess that means, logically, that Robert was a government agent
> > > too?=
> =20
> > > He's the one who said it, not me.
> > >=20
> > > In any case, you know nothing about the English language.
> >=20
> > The kook mindset displayed here jumped out at me too, Steve. Without
> > one=
> =20
> > bit of evidence offered (because there is none) we are told Robert
> > was=20 part of the cover-up, and would have liked to have been involved
> > in the=
> =20
> > actual killing. But he was "too late." What the heck does that mean?
> > The=
> =20
> > two brothers lived in opposite worlds and had little communication.
> > It's=
> =20
> > remarkable what kook thinking will allow an adult to believe. Mark
>
> So, according to Marsh Robert Oswald covered up the murder of the
> president (!!) AND he was willing to frame his own brother for it!
>
> This coming from the same guy who says it was only a handful of people.
>
> But to be fair, the conspiracy crowd HAS to make arguments like this.
> They think they can blame LBJ or Hoover or Helms along but in reality
> they have to blame all of these ordinary people for the act; it is, after
> all, these ordinary people - inside government and outside - who would
> have to carry out the acts on orders of those at the top.
>
> Which is why it didn't - couldn't - happen. The conspirators could not
> rely on the loyalty of all of these people. Their loyalty to plan the
> act, commit the act, and then go along with the cover up of the act(s)
> for half a century.
>
> It's silly.

stevemg...@yahoo.com

Nov 25, 2015, 7:48:51 PM11/25/15
Your complaint needs to be directed at yourself not me.

Again:
Me: "But hey, Robert was in on it too, I guess."

You: "He [Robert] got there too late to be involved in the assassination.
But he was proud to be involved in the cover-up."

You: "No. Stop trying to put words in my mouth. Try to argue honestly."

Bud

Nov 25, 2015, 10:17:06 PM11/25/15
Thats like Isis telling you to tone down the violence.

tims...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2015, 9:41:13 PM11/28/15
On Wednesday, 25 November 2015 01:40:37 UTC+11, Bill Clarke wrote:
> In article <bc411a62-6103-4f8e...@googlegroups.com>,
> tims...@gmail.com says...
> >
> >Hi All,
> >
> >Say, as DVP has pointed out, over at the Education Forum a poster by the
> >name of Lance Payette has identified the "138 4159796" number appearing at
> >the top of the Hidell Postal Money Order:
> >
> >http://harveyandlee.net/Guns/Money%20Order.jpg
> >
> >as being a US Federal Reserve Bank File Locator Number (FLN) (see five
> >pages in):
> >
> >https://www.computer.org/csdl/proceedings/afips/1966/5068/00/50680479.pdf
> >
> >thus dispelling the notion that the Postal Money Order NEVER went through
> >the US banking system, given that the FLN is applied DURING the Federal
> >Reserve banking process.
> >
> >This has provoked a round of sour grapes mumbling on the part of Jim
> >DiEugenio as he REFUSES to concede that one of his pet canards; that the
> >Hidell Postal Order NEVER went thru the US banking system, has just been
> >blown right out of the water.
>
> That couldn't happen to a more deserving bully. Good job.

Hi Bill,

Looks like DiEugenio's long threatened rebuttal from John Armstrong hasn't
turned up, unless I'm reading the wrong thread at the Education Forum.

Looks like Jimmy D has thrown in the towel on the whole matter!

He's running scared of Lance Payette et al!

Ace Kefford

Dec 3, 2015, 12:57:42 AM12/3/15
On Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 8:04:51 PM UTC-5, tims...@gmail.com wrote:
Sour grapes? More like bitter dregs!

tims...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2015, 5:12:10 PM12/10/15
That's what it looks like, Ace!

tims...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2015, 5:12:20 PM12/10/15
On Thursday, 3 December 2015 16:57:42 UTC+11, Ace Kefford wrote:
That's what it looks like, Ace!

Mark OBLAZNEY

Dec 11, 2015, 2:49:18 PM12/11/15
Jim Di and the rest of the Armstrong contingent owes Tom and Lance an
apology. Mr. Scully offers us honest, original research, letting the
reader/researcher draw his/her own conclusions. Very rare. Thanks, Tom.
Always a pleasure to read your findings.

tims...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2015, 9:55:20 PM12/13/15
Well said! Over at The Education Forum DiEugenio has been rumbling on
about a riposte from Armstrong to the findings of Lance Payette and Tom
Scully since about mid November.

NOTHING has surfaced as yet.

It would be best if Armstrong simply rolled on the matter and ADMITTED
that the "fake" money order idea is now a complete DEAD DUCK!

Instead, Armstrong acolytes like Jim Hargrove are popping onto the Ed
Forum, hoping that debunked rubbish like THIS will prop the charade up
just a little bit longer:

http://harveyandlee.net/

Obviously, it WON'T, except if your name is Jim DiEugenio, Gil Jesus, etc
etc...

Mark OBLAZNEY

Dec 16, 2015, 8:38:55 PM12/16/15
The term for this approach is "fossilized thinking". Jurassic
researching.

Ace Kefford

Dec 17, 2015, 6:28:04 PM12/17/15
The problem is for too many of these people they never give up a wrong
argument or theory or supporting "witness". It's a psychological problem
with way too many of them.

tims...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2016, 4:15:04 PM1/1/16
Latest gem emanating from Jim DiEugenio on the matter is:

QUOTE ON:

Its incredible to me that people who don't really know this issue want to
comment on it, like they just slowed down at the scene of a crime and they
want to comment on what really happened. No way.

QUOTE OFF

Yeah, EVERY way, Jim. Lance Payette has PROVEN that Oswald's Postal Money
Order went through the US banking system, due to the presence of a File
Locator Number (FLN) printed on it by the Federal Reserve Bank during
processing.

All the other researchers DiEugenio cites (like <snicker> Gil Jesus) were
simply quite UNABLE to identify what this number meant.

Latest DiEugenio sour grapes right here, post # 418:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22439&page=28

Perhaps he'd like a little cheese with that whine!

BOZ

Jan 2, 2016, 1:35:23 PM1/2/16
I don't know why Diugenio is taken seriously. Listen to his debates and
he sounds like he is about to cry. Diugenio's voice sounds like Alvin the
paperboy from the FLINTSTONES.

Glenn V.

Jan 2, 2016, 1:38:45 PM1/2/16
Den fredag 1 januari 2016 kl. 22:15:04 UTC+1 skrev tims...@gmail.com:

> Latest gem emanating from Jim DiEugenio on the matter is:
>
> QUOTE ON:
>
> Its incredible to me that people who don't really know this issue want to
> comment on it, like they just slowed down at the scene of a crime and they
> want to comment on what really happened. No way.
>
> QUOTE OFF
>
> Yeah, EVERY way, Jim. Lance Payette has PROVEN that Oswald's Postal Money
> Order went through the US banking system, due to the presence of a File
> Locator Number (FLN) printed on it by the Federal Reserve Bank during
> processing.
>
> All the other researchers DiEugenio cites (like <snicker> Gil Jesus) were
> simply quite UNABLE to identify what this number meant.
>
> Latest DiEugenio sour grapes right here, post # 418:
>
> http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22439&page=28
>
> Perhaps he'd like a little cheese with that whine!
>
> Regards,
>
> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Agreed, Tim. It is indeed sour grapes. But DiEugenio will not admit this.
He never quits. For every answer he gets, there's a new question.

The suggestion that the MO would have gone through the banking clearing
system and still be some sort of forgery is worthy of DiEugenio, simply
because the probablility of this equals zero, which of course doesn't
bother him at all.

A fantasist's bread and butter.

bigdog

Jan 2, 2016, 8:53:04 PM1/2/16
I guess I didn't follow the Flintstones long enough to even know there was
an Alvin the paperboy. I remember when the Flintstones was a prime time
cartoon show (as was the Jetsons and several other Hanna-Barbara
cartoons). I remember when Pebbles and Bam-bam got introduced into the
show but Alvin is a new on for me.

Bud

Jan 3, 2016, 6:57:43 PM1/3/16
Yah, I didn`t recognize the character. Tim got the name wrong, Alvin is
a chipmunk, Arnold was the Flintstone`s paperboy.

http://flintstones.wikia.com/wiki/Arnold

Marcus Hanson

Jan 4, 2016, 5:44:47 PM1/4/16
On Monday, January 4, 2016 at 10:57:43 AM UTC+11, Bud wrote:

> Yah, I didn`t recognize the character. Tim got the name wrong, Alvin is
> a chipmunk, Arnold was the Flintstone`s paperboy.
>
> http://flintstones.wikia.com/wiki/Arnold

I Dino that. But please don't "Slate" me for it. Maybe his mind just went
Blanc for a sec and he'll have to Reed up on the show.

tims...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2016, 6:13:55 PM1/4/16
I HAVE heard him referred to as Jim DiEugoosio!

Probably not long after his admiration for the <snicker> "work" of Gil
(Bald Goose) Jesus surfaced...

Chortlin' Regards,

BOZ

Jan 4, 2016, 7:55:02 PM1/4/16
My mistake. I said Alvin. You are right. It was Arnold.

tims...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 4:27:40 PM1/12/16
Hi Glenn,

A couple of things come to mind here:

a) Where is DiEugenio's much vaunted missive from John Armstrong on the
mail order matter? He's only been promising it since mid November!

b) Given that Oswald used US Postal MOs (including the new yellow style
punch ones) to pay his State Dept debt and THEY all got thru, why wouldn't
his MO to Kleins get thru?

Obviously it DID but this is a question that people like DiEugenio and Jim
Hargrove wouldn't venture to answer.

Fantasists as you point out!