NEW BOOK -- "Beyond Reasonable Doubt"

David Von Pein

Jan 5, 2015, 8:35:08 PM1/5/15
Stop the presses! Hell just froze rock solid! Because "Beyond Reasonable
Doubt" has finally been made available at Amazon.....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1939521238?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=1939521238&linkCode=xm2&tag=dvsre-20

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/04/beyond-reasonable-doubt.html

Sandy McCroskey

Jan 6, 2015, 12:21:40 PM1/6/15
Is there anything more disheartening than the readers' reviews on Amazon?
It really makes me wonder about the future of civilization.

Mark Florio

Jan 6, 2015, 7:13:40 PM1/6/15
I had a copy back-ordered for a while. The Amazon reviews are
particularly juvenile when it come to JFK assassination books. No matter
its merits, both sides of the debate give negative reviews to a book they
don't like. But it seems to me the CTs are the most vindictive. I have
trouble believing most of the negative reviewers of "Beyond Reasonable
Doubt" have already read it. Mark Florio.

Anthony Marsh

Jan 6, 2015, 10:56:38 PM1/6/15
2 of 11 people found the following review helpful
Waste Of Time and Money
By TruthSeeker on December 16, 2014
Total bunk, is this author being on the payroll of the CIA or some other
perpetrator of the crime of the century? Any reasonably intelligent
person who reads the Warren Report can see that it was a total whitewash
and coverup. Do not waste your hard earned money on this nonsense.
2 Comments Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
See all 6 customer reviews (newest first)
Write a customer review
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What was Oswald's motive?.

Hey Guys,
Why did Oswald do it? What was his motive? Have you watched the Zapruder
Film? Did you know that a cop put Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom a
minute after the... Read more
Published 2 months ago by Brother Bruce
The Lies connected with the "Lone Nut" Myth continue on into 2014

The crap never ends with the "lone nut" thesis. Two committees of
Congress-- the Church Committee and the House Assassinations Committee
BOTH found conspiracy. Read more
Published 3 months ago by Terrence Paupp
Horrendous dreck- the very worst book on the JFK assassination

Horrendous dreck- the very worst book on the JFK assassination. Poorly
written, nothing new, wrong conclusions.
Published 4 months ago by larrytoliver
Search Customer Reviews
Search these reviews only

So if you are a staunch WC defender, do you realize that you are not
supposed to speculate about motive? Don't open that can of worms. Do you
really want to go down in history as the person who started WWIII?

Sandy McCroskey

Jan 7, 2015, 11:30:59 AM1/7/15
I have trouble believing most of them can read.

Sandy McCroskey

Jan 7, 2015, 11:36:48 AM1/7/15
So Anthony Marsh quotes a bunch of utter cretins on Amazon, implying that
he takes them seriously.

Oswald's motive is as clear as the motive of any lone nut assassin has
ever been. People do crazy things because their lives have fallen apart,
or have never come together. And people who have nourished very high
opinions of themselves and fantasized about having historic importance
(often in compensation for utter failure in their mundane existences)
often fling themselves into one last desperate call for the world's
attention.

I don't know why that's so hard to understand.

JAMON F HERERRA

Jan 7, 2015, 5:32:22 PM1/7/15
Have you even read the book, Marsh? You have already formed an opinion
like a nice liberal. Isn't it politically incorrect to judge a book by
it's cover

JAMON F HERERRA

Jan 7, 2015, 5:32:36 PM1/7/15
On Tuesday, January 6, 2015 10:56:38 PM UTC-5, Anthony Marsh wrote:
Marsh, why don't you write your own book if you are so damn smart

JAMON F HERERRA

Jan 7, 2015, 11:04:34 PM1/7/15
On Tuesday, January 6, 2015 10:56:38 PM UTC-5, Anthony Marsh wrote:
ANYONE WHO WOULD WRITE A REVIEW OF A BOOK WITHOUT READING IT IS A COMPLETE
ASSHOLE

stevemg...@yahoo.com

Jan 7, 2015, 11:06:04 PM1/7/15
Excellent summary. Well summarized.

Although I think (guess) the act was likely more of a rejection of the
world than a call for its attention; nihilism more than notoriety.

From Marina's WC testimony:
Mr. McKENZIE. Well, Lee was a Marxist by his choice; is that correct?
Mrs. OSWALD. I don't know what he thought.
Mr. McKENZIE. That's all.
Mrs. OSWALD. I think he was just a sick person. He didn't know
himself what he was.

Anthony Marsh

Jan 7, 2015, 11:22:57 PM1/7/15
No, I am just pointing out that his book is getting bad reviews.
Deservedly.

> Oswald's motive is as clear as the motive of any lone nut assassin has
> ever been. People do crazy things because their lives have fallen apart,
> or have never come together. And people who have nourished very high
> opinions of themselves and fantasized about having historic importance
> (often in compensation for utter failure in their mundane existences)
> often fling themselves into one last desperate call for the world's
> attention.

So you say that explains the CIA trying to and assassinating people all
the time? Because their lives have fallen apart and they are crazy?
How about the British trying to assassinate Hitler? Same thing?

> I don't know why that's so hard to understand.

Because it's just more of the cover-up.

Anthony Marsh

Jan 7, 2015, 11:23:52 PM1/7/15
Ever hear of the word treason?

Mark Florio

Jan 7, 2015, 11:24:30 PM1/7/15
Have you read the book? If not, why would you reprint the above and
seemingly endorse their views? Why would you let them think for you?
Mark Florio.

Anthony Marsh

Jan 7, 2015, 11:29:45 PM1/7/15
Ok, so only WC defenders are allowed to review WC defenders and
conspiracy believers are not allowed to criticize WC defender books?
And that's what you call Freedom of Speech?

Mark Florio

Jan 7, 2015, 11:41:27 PM1/7/15
Fine thinking, fine writing. Mark Florio.

JAMON F ERRORA

Jan 8, 2015, 11:09:37 AM1/8/15
It's like giving a film review before seeing the trailer.

Mark Florio

Jan 8, 2015, 11:11:36 AM1/8/15
That's not what anyone has said and you know that. Here we go again with
the freedom of speech line. You forgot to say you posted those "reviews"
in order to prevent WWIII. Mark Florio.

Bud

Jan 8, 2015, 5:23:03 PM1/8/15
Oh boy, does it ever. I was looking through videos on youtube, did you
know that a conspiracy cult has arisen from the ashes of the Boston
Marathon bombing? Almost every event gets these idiot detectives out
looking through the video tapes looking for things that don`t "look right"
to trade with other idiots. Of course a large segment of the population
thinks that Michael Brown had his hands up, so these aren`t the only pigs
in this country who enjoy rolling in shit.

Bud

Jan 8, 2015, 5:23:41 PM1/8/15
On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 11:29:45 PM UTC-5, Anthony Marsh wrote:
Nobody said conspiracy kooks couldn`t review books. You just have to
read them in the context of people who are desperate to believe one of the
worst ideas ever uttered, that Oswald was a patsy.

> And that's what you call Freedom of Speech?

Yes, kooks spouting nonsense is what we call Freedom of Speech.

Bud

Jan 8, 2015, 5:23:52 PM1/8/15
Did you read it? Did any of the people who wrote reviews read it?

> > Oswald's motive is as clear as the motive of any lone nut assassin has
> > ever been. People do crazy things because their lives have fallen apart,
> > or have never come together. And people who have nourished very high
> > opinions of themselves and fantasized about having historic importance
> > (often in compensation for utter failure in their mundane existences)
> > often fling themselves into one last desperate call for the world's
> > attention.
> >

> So you say that explains the CIA trying to and assassinating people all
> the time? Because their lives have fallen apart and they are crazy?
> How about the British trying to assassinate Hitler? Same thing?
>
> > I don't know why that's so hard to understand.
> >

> Because it's just more of the cover-up.

Yes, the cover-up of Oswald guilt.

Sandy McCroskey

Jan 8, 2015, 9:08:05 PM1/8/15
Ever heard of the word "relevant"?

Sandy McCroskey

Jan 8, 2015, 9:08:28 PM1/8/15
By cretins...

> Deservedly.

...whom you agree with.
What did I say?

Have you read the book?

>> Oswald's motive is as clear as the motive of any lone nut assassin has
>> ever been. People do crazy things because their lives have fallen apart,
>> or have never come together. And people who have nourished very high
>> opinions of themselves and fantasized about having historic importance
>> (often in compensation for utter failure in their mundane existences)
>> often fling themselves into one last desperate call for the world's
>> attention.
>>

> So you say that explains the CIA trying to and assassinating people all
> the time? Because their lives have fallen apart and they are crazy?
> How about the British trying to assassinate Hitler? Same thing?

Man, you need to get a grip.

>> I don't know why that's so hard to understand.
>>

> Because it's just more of the cover-up.

Riiiiiiiight.

Anthony Marsh

Jan 8, 2015, 9:18:44 PM1/8/15
More false charges. I did not POST any reviews. I quoted them to attack
DVP. Not prevent WWIII. Someone said it is juvenile to post negative
reviews of books you don't like. I won't post any reviews until I have
read the book. Sometimes that's hard to do when local book stores refuse
to carry the book.

cmikes

Jan 8, 2015, 9:26:52 PM1/8/15
So in conspiracy land, there's always only ONE reason for murder? No
matter what? What an odd statement.

> > I don't know why that's so hard to understand.
> >

> Because it's just more of the cover-up.

Prove a cover-up, then you can claim "more of the cover-up". After all,
you think that a memo calling for the release of all information in the
JFK case was a secret code for a cover-up. Apparently, you'll believe
anything.

Anthony Marsh

Jan 8, 2015, 9:32:20 PM1/8/15
Of course I haven't read it. Why should I read it. I didn't read Judyth's
book either.

I did not let them think for me. I have not expressed any opinion on his
book.

It was convenient to quote their reviews to slip an attack by the censors.
I did not call DVP a liar or a CIA stooge.

Anthony Marsh

Jan 8, 2015, 11:22:51 PM1/8/15
You can't prove that they never read it.

Gene R

Jan 8, 2015, 11:39:27 PM1/8/15
Hello,

I mistakenly ordered two copies of this book, and was unable to cancel the
second order, which I just got notice has been mailed to me. If anyone
would like to buy it at my cost (with shipping, about $25--Powell's books
offers it more cheaply than does Amazon) please let me know by emailing
just to me rather than the group.

I can give the book just a basic and very generalized review,as I imagine
most people on this forum will be familiar with Ayton's views: For anyone
wanting a fairly concise, introductory version of single-assassin thinking
along with equivalently concise arguments against some conspiracy
theories, this book can supply that. I did find the writing style rather
clumsy, and it seems to me that the attempt to keep things brief fairly
often will end up making some matters unclear and confusing to anyone
coming new to the topic.

Gene

JAMON F ERRORA

Jan 9, 2015, 11:24:47 AM1/9/15
Anthony Marsh Wrote:
Jan 7 (22 hours ago)
No, I am just pointing out that his book is getting bad reviews.
Deservedly.

Marsh, did you write deservedly? That implies that the book deserved bad
reviews. How would you know that the book deserved bad reviews without
actually reading it?

bigdog

Jan 9, 2015, 9:28:06 PM1/9/15
Touche!!!

Anthony Marsh

Jan 9, 2015, 11:32:08 PM1/9/15
Doesn't matter that you think they are cretins. They might be. It just
gave me an opportunity to attack him personally by proxy.

> What did I say?
>
> Have you read the book?

Of course not. I've already said that 5 times, but you never pay attention.

>>> Oswald's motive is as clear as the motive of any lone nut assassin has
>>> ever been. People do crazy things because their lives have fallen apart,
>>> or have never come together. And people who have nourished very high
>>> opinions of themselves and fantasized about having historic importance
>>> (often in compensation for utter failure in their mundane existences)
>>> often fling themselves into one last desperate call for the world's
>>> attention.
>>>

>> So you say that explains the CIA trying to and assassinating people all
>> the time? Because their lives have fallen apart and they are crazy?
>> How about the British trying to assassinate Hitler? Same thing?
>>

> Man, you need to get a grip.

It is showing the silliness of your argument.
That only crazy people are assassins. So you claiming that the CIA are
crazy people.

Anthony Marsh

Jan 9, 2015, 11:32:25 PM1/9/15
1. NO.
2. Don't know.
3. Don't care.
I am not attacking the book.
I am attacking the author.

Mark Florio

Jan 10, 2015, 1:11:58 PM1/10/15
Reference WWIII, I suppose I should drop any sarcasm in my replies to you.
Out of fairness to you. Because you obviously don't know it when you see
it. Mark Florio.

tom...@cox.net

Jan 10, 2015, 1:12:08 PM1/10/15
===== THE SAME WAY YOU BELIEVE THE OFFICIAL EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY WITHOUT
HAVING READ THOSE 10 MILLION WORDS ! ! !
=====

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

Mark Florio

Jan 10, 2015, 1:12:54 PM1/10/15
Plain and simple, yes you did let them think for you by "quoting" their
reviews without any accompanying commentary. Yes, you did express an
opinion by "quoting" their opinions on DVP's book. All adults on here
realize it, why don't you admit it? Mark Florio.

Mark Florio

Jan 10, 2015, 1:19:11 PM1/10/15
The "censors." If you're censored on this newsgroup why do you post so
often on it, and why don't you post more often on alt.conspiracy.jfk? You
would not be moderated on there, right? Would it be because as I am about
to post this it has 2 (two) posts since midnight today? One at 3:04 pm,
and the other at 4:57 pm? Guess which site people trust and prefer to
post on? Mark Florio.

Sandy McCroskey

Jan 10, 2015, 5:43:10 PM1/10/15
It's absolutely illogical to think that my argument was that "only crazy
people are assassins."

> So you claiming that the CIA are
> crazy people.

Somebody sounds plumb loco right now, and it ain't the CIA.

Anthony Marsh

Jan 10, 2015, 8:47:04 PM1/10/15
Excuse me? Ever hear of human rights?
Just because someone violates your human rights you do not cave in to
them and go away. You protest and demand your human rights.
You would be the kind of person who told black protesters to just accept
the discrimination against them and not complain. You are enabler.

> often on it, and why don't you post more often on alt.conspiracy.jfk? You

Is this your very first time on the Internet? Maybe you haven't noticed,
but I used to post almost equally here and on the Nuthouse. Then a few
years ago Comcast and the other major ISPs dropped ALL newsgroup access.
Notice my e-mail in which I use my REAL name and real ISP? I am stuck
with Comcast. In my building we have only 2 choices, either Comcast or
RCN. No matter how hard Comcast sucks and tries to be the worst company
in the world, somehow RCN manages to just barely suck worse.

> would not be moderated on there, right? Would it be because as I am about
> to post this it has 2 (two) posts since midnight today? One at 3:04 pm,
> and the other at 4:57 pm? Guess which site people trust and prefer to
> post on? Mark Florio.

I don't care which site YOU like better.
I don't like the Nuthouse. Too many alterationists.
I don't like this newsgroup either. Too many alterationists AND too many
Nazis. I don't want to start my own newsgroup. Ask Harris how well that
worked.
I used to post on another forum, but I was banned for simply pointing
out that some of the WC defenders were posting there using aliases.
Do you really think all these GMAIL people are using there real names?
We have one troll who changes his alias every day.

Anthony Marsh

Jan 10, 2015, 8:50:36 PM1/10/15
No, I did not. Stop saying untrue things. I explained that I don't care
what their opinions are or whether they read the book or not. It was
just convenient for me to quote them to say things that I would not be
allowed to say here. That is a loophole in censorship.

Mark Florio

Jan 11, 2015, 2:38:36 PM1/11/15
Here we go once more. Read carefully, and then in your case re-read, the posts you are replying to. I never said go away. I asked why you post so much on here and not more elsewhere.

> Is this your very first time on the Internet? Maybe you haven't noticed,
> but I used to post almost equally here and on the Nuthouse. Then a few
> years ago Comcast and the other major ISPs dropped ALL newsgroup access.
> Notice my e-mail in which I use my REAL name and real ISP? I am stuck
> with Comcast. In my building we have only 2 choices, either Comcast or
> RCN. No matter how hard Comcast sucks and tries to be the worst company
> in the world, somehow RCN manages to just barely suck worse.

I don't give a hoot what your internet history is. Only a megalomaniac would think anyone would be aware of it, and I know you are not one of those.

> > would not be moderated on there, right? Would it be because as I am about
> > to post this it has 2 (two) posts since midnight today? One at 3:04 pm,
> > and the other at 4:57 pm? Guess which site people trust and prefer to
> > post on? Mark Florio.
> >

> I don't care which site YOU like better.
> I don't like the Nuthouse. Too many alterationists.
> I don't like this newsgroup either. Too many alterationists AND too many
> Nazis. I don't want to start my own newsgroup. Ask Harris how well that
> worked.
> I used to post on another forum, but I was banned for simply pointing
> out that some of the WC defenders were posting there using aliases.
> Do you really think all these GMAIL people are using there real names?
> We have one troll who changes his alias every day.

Yada, yada. Mark Florio.

Mark Florio

Jan 11, 2015, 2:48:01 PM1/11/15
What "things" did the "reviewers" you quoted say that you yourself would
not be allowed to say on here? Mark Florio.

Anthony Marsh

Jan 11, 2015, 11:59:40 PM1/11/15
For instance, I am not allowed to call you a liar.

Jason Burke

Jan 12, 2015, 12:16:08 AM1/12/15
Which is what, Tom, about 9.97 million words more than you can read?

David Von Pein

Jan 12, 2015, 3:00:55 PM1/12/15

David Von Pein

Jan 24, 2015, 11:27:06 PM1/24/15

Anthony Marsh

Jan 25, 2015, 11:40:54 PM1/25/15
YOU are BEYOND REASON.

David Von Pein

Mar 29, 2015, 2:31:12 PM3/29/15

Kindle (E-Book) edition now available....
http://amazon.com/Beyond-Reasonable-Doubt-ebook/dp/B00UM80OV0

And a PDF version too....
http://strategicmediabooks.com/27.htm

Thanks for your continued support. And Godspeed, John Glenn. :)