I found a film which lacks Leavelle's hand in Oswald's pants

Skip to the first unread message

Ralph Cinque

9 Aug 2017, 16:00:3809/08/2017
It's in the Newsreel. And there's more. It shows that Graves let go of
Oswald's arm right before the shot was fired.

https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/08/i-want-to-look-more-closely-at-newsreel.html

Jason Burke

9 Aug 2017, 22:29:5809/08/2017
Golly, Ralph. The page doesn't seem to be there any more! Hopefully Mr.
Pete or Mr. Backes got a screenshot before you slunk off in
embarrassment, Ralph.

Ralph Cinque

10 Aug 2017, 08:49:1610/08/2017

InsideSparta

10 Aug 2017, 14:48:3910/08/2017
The subject header is so wrong, in so many ways.

Betty Drew

10 Aug 2017, 14:53:4510/08/2017
What happened?

Message has been deleted

Ralph Cinque

10 Aug 2017, 20:58:5910/08/2017
Here is the follow-up. The gist of it is:

Oswald was a) not handcuffed to himself, b) not handcuffed to Leavelle,
and c) did not have Leavelle's hand in his pants. Here's the visual proof
of all three:

https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/08/so-newsreel-footage-shows-very-well.html

Anthony Marsh

11 Aug 2017, 09:51:3411/08/2017
Hey, he's stealing his wallet. Quick, call the police.

InsideSparta

11 Aug 2017, 14:21:4911/08/2017
Are you out of your mind? Here's a close up of the Jackson photo that not
only shows the handcuff around Oswald's wrist, it also shows the fingers
of Leavelle's left hand tucked into the waist of Oswald's pants at the
moment Oswald was shot.

https://ibb.co/dGLxWa

Ralph Cinque

12 Aug 2017, 10:58:4612/08/2017
Sparta, the question is: are you out of YOUR mind? What you put up is just
a crop from the Jackson photo, and that's the thing that is in dispute.
That's the thing that I am questioning the validity of. So you can't use
IT to substantiate IT.

Here we have been going back and forth for weeks about the Jackson photo,
with the ridiculous monster hand slapped to the chest with the ridiculous
monster thumb. You know I have been disputing it. And yet, you have the
nerve to brandish it at ME? As if I honor it and accept its validity? Have
you been asleep the last few weeks?

The imagery from the Newsreel shows no such thing. Leavelle is definitely
not invading Oswald's pants in that footage of the same scene. So, they
both can't be true. One or the other has got to be false. And the one that
is false is the one that looks false: the Jackson photo.

Looking at it larger, once can easily tell that the forearm going over is
fake:

https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/08/jim-leavelles-forearm-going-over-to.html

David Von Pein

13 Aug 2017, 18:14:3913/08/2017
RALPH CINQUE SAID:

Leavelle is definitely not invading Oswald's pants in that footage of the
same scene. So, they both can't be true. One or the other has got to be
false. And the one that is false is the one that looks false: the Jackson
photo.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

But what about this photo, Ralph?....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-abppBqeNjBg/UwHC28EkgNI/AAAAAAAAx3w/UOdGDoY51sQ/s1600/Leavelle-Oswald-Graves-Just-Before-Shooting-On-11-24-63.jpeg

The picture above clearly shows Detective Leavelle invading Oswald's
pants. Is it a fake image as well?

You can surely see the absurdity of claiming that so many *different*
images and films are phony, can't you Ralph?

Mark OBLAZNEY

13 Aug 2017, 22:28:3713/08/2017
You are taking us places that humans have never gone before, Ralph.

Jason Burke

14 Aug 2017, 10:09:4714/08/2017
No. It doesn't fit Ralph's screenplay.

Mark OBLAZNEY

14 Aug 2017, 10:10:2114/08/2017
Go ahead, Ralph…… you wanna ask it. Is Leavelle czeching
(sic) out Ozzie's "package"?

Ralph Cinque

14 Aug 2017, 10:35:3714/08/2017
I'm afraid not, David. Indeed, that is another fake photo. And I shouldn't
have to tell you that. Look at it again. How, on Earth, could Leavelle's
left arm be so short? You see how long his right arm is. Isn't his left
arm the same length?

I found an image of President Trump which proves that that image is fake.

https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/08/im-afraid-not-david-von-pein.html

Arms and forearms can only do what they can bio-mechanically do. Let's see
someone duplicate that photo. See if you can create an image that looks
like that. You can't do it; not by posing people. You can only do it the
way they did it: in the photo lab by adding that forearm to it.

Again, seriously, someone get a camera out and reproduce that photo. At
this point in the history of this thing, that is the only thing that is
going to count; not lip-flapping. I provided a comparative image here. You
do the same.

Ace Kefford

14 Aug 2017, 19:13:0714/08/2017
Clean it up, please! Some youngsters read this site.

Anthony Marsh

14 Aug 2017, 19:43:4314/08/2017
No, he was stealing his wallet. Quick, call 911.

Mark OBLAZNEY

17 Aug 2017, 20:56:5017/08/2017
I'm sorry, guess I'm a Cinque Antifa. Hey, can I copyright that? It'd be
a great name for a rave somewhere.