Is Ben Holmes Stupid?

Bud

Nov 8, 2011, 10:16:48 PM11/8/11
As some of you may know, Ben Holmes is a conspiracy monger who hides out
(literally) at alt.conspiracy.jfk. In a recent exchange with .John there,
Ben called .John a liar, and then went on to produce evidence proving what
he said to be 100% correct. Here is the exchange...

.John: "Actually, no. He thought the shots came from behind him."

Ben Holmes: "You're lying, John. (And although I know you'll snip this
- You've been truly caught out on this one) "I thought the shot had come
from the garden directly behind me, that it was on an elevation from where
I was as I was right on the curb. I do not recall looking toward the Texas
School Book Depository. I looked back in the vacinity [sic] of the
garden." "

As anyone can plainly see .John said the witness said the shots came
from behind him and Ben produced corroboration to what .John said, yet
still called him a liar.

Bud

Nov 8, 2011, 10:19:21 PM11/8/11

David Von Pein

Nov 9, 2011, 6:17:32 PM11/9/11

Typical behavior from Benjamin Holmes, to be sure.

And it's remarkable how the CTers will twist and turn the comments (and/or
testimony) of certain witnesses to suit their pro-CT needs and
desires--with William Newman (the witness to whom Bud, .John, and Holmes
is referring in the thread-starting post above).

Newman, as discussed in these forums not long ago, is really a pretty
decent witness for the "LN" side, when all is said and done, with Newman
not supporting a "Knoll assassin" thjeory at all. He clearly marked a map
in 1986 with the location where he thought he heard the shots coming
from--and that mark he put on that map isn't anywhere near the famous
picket fence on the Knoll. Newman's mark is much closer to the TSBD, in
fact:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-J-9dQKSBxDg/TiQ8lcoouoI/AAAAAAAAc8A/v9sv1iXhi98/s1600/William-Newman-Map-1986-Mock-Trial.png

http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/07/william-newman.html

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/11/bill-and-gayle-newman.html

Bill Clarke

Nov 9, 2011, 6:17:48 PM11/9/11
In article <2afdfcab-3471-41c7...@y12g2000vba.googlegroups.com>,
Bud says...

Top post.

YES.

Bill Clarke

claviger

Nov 9, 2011, 6:17:13 PM11/9/11
Definitely not to be confused with his cousin Sherlock.

pjsp...@aol.com

Nov 9, 2011, 11:00:17 PM11/9/11
It's probably just a misunderstanding. It seems possible Holmes thinks
that when John said "the shots came from behind him" the "him" in the
statement was Kennedy. I know I've run into similar mix-ups over the
years.

markusp

Nov 9, 2011, 11:31:06 PM11/9/11
On Nov 8, 9:16 pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

The question: "Is Ben Holmes stupid?"

The answer: Not nearly as stupid as this thread.

You could do us a favor by leaving the venom spewed at acj there, and
not bring it here. Thanks!
~Mark

jas

Nov 9, 2011, 11:53:10 PM11/9/11
Just another day in the life of circular, nonsensical arguments with
conspiracists.

claviger

Nov 10, 2011, 12:19:07 AM11/10/11
Ben ain't no Sherlock that's for sure.

pjsp...@aol.com

Nov 10, 2011, 12:23:05 AM11/10/11
Perhaps Holmes thought that when John said "He thought the shots came from
behind him" the "him" in the statement was Kennedy. People make these
kinds of mistakes all the time.

Anthony Marsh

Nov 10, 2011, 12:25:42 AM11/10/11
On 11/9/2011 6:17 PM, David Von Pein wrote:

> Typical behavior from Benjamin Holmes, to be sure.

Typical behavior from a WC defender, misstating historical facts.

Here we go again with the WC defender revisionism. Just as I predicted
they will try to twist Newman's statement about the shot coming from
behind him into meaning the TSBD. If not the TSBD then there is conspiracy
and they might as well fold up their tents and slink away.

In a statement to the Dallas County Sheriff's Office later that interview,
Newman said, "I thought the shot had come from the garden directly behind
me, that it was on an elevation from where I was as I was right on the
curb."

Why do you ignore his very first statement to Jay Watson? Is that because
you don't know how to find videos on YouTube. Here is what he told Jay
Watson on live TV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fPpLegSn1k

JW: Did, do you think the first gunshot came from behind you too?
BN: I think it come from the same location, apparently there back up on
the mall, I don't know what you call it.
JW: For the benefit of the nomenclature of all you folks, you have gone
out under the viaduct and on the left side there is some grass, do you
think the shot came from on top of the viaduct towards the President, is
that correct?
BN: Yes sir, no, not on the viaduct itself but on top of the hill, on
the mound of ground with a garden.
JW: How far away would you say that is from where the President was, a
couple, 300 yards?
BN: Well, I have no idea, I didn't see where the gunshot come from, we
were looking directly at the President, when he was hit and he's more or
less directly in front of us and we didn't realize what happened until
we seen the side of his head, when the bullet hit him in the head.

He said "mall, I don't know what you call it" and "up on top of the
hill, the mound of ground with a garden."

> And it's remarkable how the CTers will twist and turn the comments (and/or
> testimony) of certain witnesses to suit their pro-CT needs and
> desires--with William Newman (the witness to whom Bud, .John, and Holmes
> is referring in the thread-starting post above).

It's amazing how you WC defenders will claim that a mound of ground
means the TSBD.

> Newman, as discussed in these forums not long ago, is really a pretty
> decent witness for the "LN" side, when all is said and done, with Newman
> not supporting a "Knoll assassin" thjeory at all. He clearly marked a map
> in 1986 with the location where he thought he heard the shots coming
> from--and that mark he put on that map isn't anywhere near the famous
> picket fence on the Knoll. Newman's mark is much closer to the TSBD, in
> fact:

He didn't mark the TSBD. You lose.

David Von Pein

Nov 10, 2011, 9:02:46 AM11/10/11

>>> "Why do you ignore his very first statement to Jay Watson? Is that because you don't know how to find videos on YouTube." <<<

Ignored it? Are you serious, Marsh? I've had that Watson/Newman
footage on my YouTube channels for years (and not the REVERSED version
of the videotape that you linked to, BTW; that version you provided
has been reversed to [sneakily] make it look as though Bill Newman
points to his right temple when talking about the head shot, vs. his
left temple). Here's the properly-oriented footage:

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/11/bill-and-gayle-newman.html

David Von Pein

Nov 10, 2011, 9:03:30 AM11/10/11

>>> "Here we go again with the WC defender revisionism. Just as I predicted[,] they will try to twist Newman's statement about the shot coming from behind him into meaning the TSBD." <<<

I never once claimed that Newman said shots came from the Depository.
And I can't think of a single LNer who has ever once suggested any
such thing either. (Who's engaging in "revisionism" now, Tony?)

My main point regarding Newman was (of course):

The CTers who continue to use William E. Newman as a good "CT" witness
cannot utilize him to bolster any notion of a "Grassy Knoll" gunman--
because Mr. Newman did not say any shots came from the "Knoll" or
"picket fence" areas of Dealey Plaza.

Now, Mr. Marsh, do you know of ANY conspiracists who purport shots
coming from where Newman said the shots came from? Namely here:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-J-9dQKSBxDg/TiQ8lcoouoI/AAAAAAAAc8A/v9sv1iXhi98/s1600/William-Newman-Map-1986-Mock-Trial.png

Bud

Nov 10, 2011, 9:05:49 AM11/10/11

Bud

Nov 10, 2011, 9:07:03 AM11/10/11
Sorry Mark, I wasn`t trying to do any favors here, I have my own
agenda.

Bud

Nov 10, 2011, 9:08:31 AM11/10/11
Kind of you to give Ben the benefit of the doubt. I wasn`t trying to
be kind to him.

Anthony Marsh

Nov 10, 2011, 3:02:05 PM11/10/11
Right, he did not SEE the rifle being shot. Because he was watching the
President being shot. He is describing the general area where he heard the
shot come from. The HILL. Not the TSBD. You lose. Go home.

Anthony Marsh

Nov 10, 2011, 3:03:17 PM11/10/11
On 11/10/2011 9:03 AM, David Von Pein wrote:

> I never once claimed that Newman said shots came from the Depository.
> And I can't think of a single LNer who has ever once suggested any
> such thing either. (Who's engaging in "revisionism" now, Tony?)

Others WC defenders have.

> My main point regarding Newman was (of course):
>
> The CTers who continue to use William E. Newman as a good "CT" witness
> cannot utilize him to bolster any notion of a "Grassy Knoll" gunman--
> because Mr. Newman did not say any shots came from the "Knoll" or
> "picket fence" areas of Dealey Plaza.

I never said that Bill Newman said the shots came from the picket fence.
It's just that the stockade fence is on top of the grassy knoll.
That is the general area he was talking about. The HILL, not the TSBD.
WC defenders take his saying that the shot came from behind him as
pointing to the TSBD.

> Now, Mr. Marsh, do you know of ANY conspiracists who purport shots
> coming from where Newman said the shots came from? Namely here:
>
> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-J-9dQKSBxDg/TiQ8lcoouoI/AAAAAAAAc8A/v9sv1iXhi98/s1600/William-Newman-Map-1986-Mock-Trial.png

Sure, I could find 2 or 3 kooks who can see the shooter behind the
pergola. So what?
There's even one kook who says the shot came from Zapruder's camera. So
what? You want to start matching kooks? I bet if you searched hard
enough you could find one WC defender who posts here frequently who
claims the SS agent fired the head shot from his AR-15 and no one else
in the car heard it.
Is this fun matching kook for kook?

Anthony Marsh

Nov 10, 2011, 3:06:59 PM11/10/11
We have discussed that reversal before. No mystery. And no huge conspiracy
to put the entrance wound in the right temple. Mayne someone put up a
shorter version to just focus on the Newmans. Are you going to now claim
that conspiracists reversed the Malcolm Kilduff footage just to make it
look like he is pointing to his right temple?

The solution is simple. Newman was holding onto his son who was sitting on
his lap. And using his strong arm, so he only had his left arm free to
point. It is not meant to be accurate. And he is only pointing to where he
saw the skull open up. You make much ado about nothing to avoid discussing
WHAT HE SAID. He never said TSBD. He said Hill. You lose.

wgroom

Nov 10, 2011, 3:07:22 PM11/10/11
He's been accused of being John McAdams himself...lol

wg

Bud

Nov 10, 2011, 8:45:44 PM11/10/11
So if he isn`t sure how can anyone else be?

> he did not SEE the rifle being shot. Because he was watching the
> President being shot. He is describing the general area where he heard the
> shot come from.

Where he *thought* they came from.

David Von Pein

Nov 10, 2011, 11:03:41 PM11/10/11

>>> "The solution is simple. [William] Newman was holding onto his son who
was sitting on his lap. And using his strong arm, so he only had his left
arm free to point. It is not meant to be accurate." <<<

Precisely. We're in total agreement. (But I'll bet you this month's CIA
Disinfo check that Marsh will still find something to argue about
regarding this matter.)

>>> "And he [Newman] is only pointing to where he saw the skull open up."
<<<

Precisely. We're in total agreement again. (But I'll bet you next month's
CIA Disinfo check that Marsh will still find something to argue about
regarding this matter.)

>>> "You make much ado about nothing to avoid discussing WHAT HE SAID."
<<<

<chuckles warmly>

You're funnier than Jack Benny in 1943, Tony. You actually think I HAVEN'T
discussed what Bill Newman said about shots coming from "directly behind
me"?

I just linked to it in my last post. Maybe you missed it. Here it is
again:

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/11/bill-and-gayle-newman.html

And in the above-linked article, I want people to pay particular attention
to the amazingly silly comments directed at me by David Lifton in July
2011. If you can believe it, a man who thinks that JFK's body was altered
before the autopsy and who also thinks that ALL of the gunshots came from
the FRONT of President Kennedy, actually had the gonads to say this to me:

"DVP is just a flat out liar. .... Guys like DVP are committed to a
false reality, and will bend the English language to support their
misconception. I really do believe he's just a garden variety liar." --
David S. Lifton

>>> "He [Bill Newman] never said TSBD." <<<

I never said that Newman said "TSBD". Maybe you should quit saying I
claimed any such thing regarding William E. Newman. Ya think?

>>> "He [Newman] said hill. You lose." <<<

Newman said "directly behind me", which, when taking Newman literally, is
a location where (quite obviously) NO SHOTS CAME FROM.

You lose.

David Von Pein

Nov 10, 2011, 11:02:16 PM11/10/11

>>> "Sure, I could find 2 or 3 kooks who can see the shooter behind the
pergola. So what? There's even one kook who says the shot came from
Zapruder's camera. So what? You want to start matching kooks?" <<<

Yes, precisely. And since we KNOW that no shots came from the "pergola"
area where Newman said he heard shots, then Mr. Newman MUST HAVE BEEN
INCORRECT in his assessment of where the shots originated.

That, Tony, is the WHOLE POINT. Newman was obviously wrong. So, therefore,
why do CTers utilize him as a great "CT" witness? He's not. And never was.

Anthony Marsh

Nov 11, 2011, 9:21:24 AM11/11/11
On 11/10/2011 11:02 PM, David Von Pein wrote:

> pergola. So what? There's even one kook who says the shot came from
> Zapruder's camera. So what? You want to start matching kooks?"<<<
>

> Yes, precisely. And since we KNOW that no shots came from the "pergola"
> area where Newman said he heard shots, then Mr. Newman MUST HAVE BEEN
> INCORRECT in his assessment of where the shots originated.

Newman did not say "pergola." He didn't know that word.
He knew what a hill was.

"Then the car sped away and everybody in that area had run up on top of
that little mound. I thought the shot had come from the garden directly
behind me, that it was on an elevation from where I was as I was right
on the curb. I do not recall looking toward the Texas School Book
Depository. I looked back in the vicinity of the garden."
VICINITY. He knew that big word.

> That, Tony, is the WHOLE POINT. Newman was obviously wrong. So, therefore,
> why do CTers utilize him as a great "CT" witness? He's not. And never was.

Newman was obviously right. That is why WC defenders lie about what he said.

Robert Harris

Nov 13, 2011, 10:26:03 PM11/13/11
In article
<98777657-3288-4ac3...@m10g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,
Well, yes of course Holmes is stupid.

Nonetheless, he was essentially right because mcadams was trying to
insinuate that Newman thought the shot came from the depository. I
seriously that mcadams wanted to convince readers that he said it came
from the "garden" as he actually stated.

Holmes should have said that mcadams' statement was misleading and
disingenuous, but I think he finds it difficult to complete an entire post
without using the word "liar" at least once.

Robert Harris

John McAdams

Nov 13, 2011, 10:43:45 PM11/13/11
On 13 Nov 2011 22:26:03 -0500, Robert Harris <bobha...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article
><98777657-3288-4ac3...@m10g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,
> Bud <sirs...@fast.net> wrote:
>
>> As some of you may know, Ben Holmes is a conspiracy monger who hides out
>> (literally) at alt.conspiracy.jfk. In a recent exchange with .John there,
>> Ben called .John a liar, and then went on to produce evidence proving what
>> he said to be 100% correct. Here is the exchange...
>>
>> .John: "Actually, no. He thought the shots came from behind him."
>>

>> Ben Holmes: "You're lying, John. (And although I know you'll snip this
>> - You've been truly caught out on this one) "I thought the shot had come
>> from the garden directly behind me, that it was on an elevation from where
>> I was as I was right on the curb. I do not recall looking toward the Texas
>> School Book Depository. I looked back in the vacinity [sic] of the
>> garden." "
>>
>> As anyone can plainly see .John said the witness said the shots came
>> from behind him and Ben produced corroboration to what .John said, yet
>> still called him a liar.
>
>Well, yes of course Holmes is stupid.
>
>Nonetheless, he was essentially right because mcadams was trying to
>insinuate that Newman thought the shot came from the depository.

Bob, read my posts. I explicitly said that Newman thought the shots
came from the Pergola.

.John
--------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Jason Burke

Nov 13, 2011, 11:49:23 PM11/13/11
Yeah. A guy who doesn't even know how to capitalize or punctuate.

I'm gonna trust EVERYTHING he has to say.

(But, I, do, like how, he does, know how, to use, commas.)

Anthony Marsh

Nov 14, 2011, 9:04:02 AM11/14/11
Then why did you put the unnecessary comma between "I" and "do"?
Grammer Nazi slips up. You need to set a good example.

Anthony Marsh

Nov 14, 2011, 12:04:54 PM11/14/11
So you think the pergola is a mound of ground, a hill?

Anthony Marsh

Nov 14, 2011, 12:06:34 PM11/14/11
On 11/13/2011 10:26 PM, Robert Harris wrote:
> In article
> <98777657-3288-4ac3...@m10g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,
> Bud<sirs...@fast.net> wrote:
>
>> As some of you may know, Ben Holmes is a conspiracy monger who hides out
>> (literally) at alt.conspiracy.jfk. In a recent exchange with .John there,
>> Ben called .John a liar, and then went on to produce evidence proving what
>> he said to be 100% correct. Here is the exchange...
>>
>> .John: "Actually, no. He thought the shots came from behind him."
>>

>> Ben Holmes: "You're lying, John. (And although I know you'll snip this
>> - You've been truly caught out on this one) "I thought the shot had come
>> from the garden directly behind me, that it was on an elevation from where
>> I was as I was right on the curb. I do not recall looking toward the Texas
>> School Book Depository. I looked back in the vacinity [sic] of the
>> garden." "
>>
>> As anyone can plainly see .John said the witness said the shots came
>> from behind him and Ben produced corroboration to what .John said, yet
>> still called him a liar.
>
> Well, yes of course Holmes is stupid.

Yeah, so what?

> Nonetheless, he was essentially right because mcadams was trying to
> insinuate that Newman thought the shot came from the depository. I

No. Even John McAdams is NOT that stupid. He did not say the TSBD. His
tactic is anywhere but the grassy knoll. Because no one knew enough to
know the term "grassy knoll" then. Obviously Billy Newman did not know the
word "pergola" and said he didn't know what is called. But remember that
he said the shots came from that VICINITY. That is what McAdams and crew
will never admit.

> seriously that mcadams wanted to convince readers that he said it came
> from the "garden" as he actually stated.

As if he knows what the garden is.

> Holmes should have said that mcadams' statement was misleading and
> disingenuous, but I think he finds it difficult to complete an entire post
> without using the word "liar" at least once.

Well, if it wasn't posted here he would naturally use the correct word
knowing that it could not be censored.

> Robert Harris

Bud

Nov 14, 2011, 12:08:47 PM11/14/11
On Nov 13, 10:26 pm, Robert Harris <bobharri...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article
> <98777657-3288-4ac3-aea3-0360d0c93...@m10g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,
>

>  Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> >  As some of you may know, Ben Holmes is a conspiracy monger who hides out
> > (literally) at alt.conspiracy.jfk. In a recent exchange with .John there,
> > Ben called .John a liar, and then went on to produce evidence proving what
> > he said to be 100% correct. Here is the exchange...
>
> >    .John: "Actually, no.  He thought the shots came from behind him."
>
> >     Ben Holmes: "You're lying, John. (And although I know you'll snip this
> > - You've been truly caught out on this one) "I thought the shot had come
> > from the garden directly behind me, that it was on an elevation from where
> > I was as I was right on the curb. I do not recall looking toward the Texas
> > School Book Depository. I looked back in the vacinity [sic] of the
> > garden." "
>
> >   As anyone can plainly see .John said the witness said the shots came
> > from behind him and Ben produced corroboration to what .John said, yet
> > still called him a liar.
>
> Well, yes of course Holmes is stupid.

Harris didn`t get the memo, Ben Holmes is an official bona fide aaj
poster, and as such can`t be called names any more.

Ben Holmes

Nov 14, 2011, 12:12:43 PM11/14/11
In article <di31c7h1vjcvnn7g8...@4ax.com>, John McAdams says...
And, as everyone knows... those who reported shots in the vicinity of the
Grassy Knoll can't be "very strong conspiracy eyewitnesses"

:)

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

Ben Holmes

Nov 14, 2011, 12:13:35 PM11/14/11
In article <bobharris77-47D3...@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net>,
Robert Harris says...

>In article
><98777657-3288-4ac3...@m10g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,
> Bud <sirs...@fast.net> wrote:
>
>> As some of you may know, Ben Holmes is a conspiracy monger who hides out
>> (literally) at alt.conspiracy.jfk. In a recent exchange with .John there,
>> Ben called .John a liar, and then went on to produce evidence proving what
>> he said to be 100% correct. Here is the exchange...
>>
>> .John: "Actually, no. He thought the shots came from behind him."
>>

>> Ben Holmes: "You're lying, John. (And although I know you'll snip this
>> - You've been truly caught out on this one) "I thought the shot had come
>> from the garden directly behind me, that it was on an elevation from where
>> I was as I was right on the curb. I do not recall looking toward the Texas
>> School Book Depository. I looked back in the vacinity [sic] of the
>> garden." "
>>
>> As anyone can plainly see .John said the witness said the shots came
>> from behind him and Ben produced corroboration to what .John said, yet
>> still called him a liar.
>
>Well, yes of course Holmes is stupid.

It demonstrates *YOUR* stupidity to claim I am, yet be unable to respond
to my posts.

It will be interesting to see how the censorship works on *this* post.

>Nonetheless, he was essentially right because mcadams was trying to
>insinuate that Newman thought the shot came from the depository. I
>seriously that mcadams wanted to convince readers that he said it came
>from the "garden" as he actually stated.

I'm "stupid" - but I'm right?

>Holmes should have said that mcadams' statement was misleading and
>disingenuous, but I think he finds it difficult to complete an entire post
>without using the word "liar" at least once.

Words have meanings.

>Robert Harris

markusp

Nov 14, 2011, 12:16:18 PM11/14/11
On Nov 13, 10:49 pm, Jason Burke <jason-bu...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Yeah. A guy who doesn't even know how to capitalize or punctuate.
>
> I'm gonna trust EVERYTHING he has to say.
>
> (But, I, do, like how, he does, know how, to use, commas

Clearly proper use of grammar allows the reader or listener to gauge the
literary skills of the author. Do you apply the same rule of veracity when
you read witness testimony? Numerous witnesses obviously spoke with
southern drawls, and their grammar is atrocious, yet the information they
conveyed is the substance.

Even persons we would expect to be articulate may not possess skills in
grammar. A prime example is that Humes evidently had no concept of proper
hyphenation:

http://www.jfklancer.com/autopsyrpt.html

~Mark

John McAdams

Nov 14, 2011, 12:20:45 PM11/14/11
On 14 Nov 2011 12:08:47 -0500, Bud <sirs...@fast.net> wrote:

>On Nov 13, 10:26=A0pm, Robert Harris <bobharri...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> In article
>> <98777657-3288-4ac3-aea3-0360d0c93...@m10g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,
>>

>> > =A0 As anyone can plainly see .John said the witness said the shots came
>> > from behind him and Ben produced corroboration to what .John said, yet
>> > still called him a liar.
>>
>> Well, yes of course Holmes is stupid.
>
> Harris didn`t get the memo, Ben Holmes is an official bona fide aaj
>poster, and as such can`t be called names any more.

Well . . . he posted one post, and then retreated back to acjfk, so I
assumed he did not intend to post here anymore.

But he's back, so you are correct, he's an aajfk poster.

.John

--
The Kennedy Assassination Home Page
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

John McAdams

Nov 14, 2011, 12:21:41 PM11/14/11
On 14 Nov 2011 12:04:54 -0500, Anthony Marsh
>So you think the pergola is a mound of ground, a hill?

The Pergola is on a mound of ground, or a hill.

Bud

Nov 14, 2011, 6:13:45 PM11/14/11
On Nov 14, 12:12 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <di31c7h1vjcvnn7g85r4l66s9l2rouj...@4ax.com>, John McAdams says...
>

> >On 13 Nov 2011 22:26:03 -0500, Robert Harris <bobharri...@yahoo.com>
If Newman was a "very strong conspiracy witness" you would be able
to use what he related to explain the conspiracy you think occurred.
So lets see you use the information Newman provided to construct a
viable conspiracy scenario. You can`t, but you will continue to call
him a "very strong witness for conspiracy".

Anthony Marsh

Nov 14, 2011, 6:55:24 PM11/14/11
On 11/14/2011 12:21 PM, John McAdams wrote:
> On 14 Nov 2011 12:04:54 -0500, Anthony Marsh
> <anthon...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> On 11/13/2011 10:43 PM, John McAdams wrote:

>>> Bob, read my posts. I explicitly said that Newman thought the shots
>>> came from the Pergola.
>>>

>> So you think the pergola is a mound of ground, a hill?
>>

> The Pergola is on a mound of ground, or a hill.

Oops. So you are admitting that the entire area up there is the grassy
knoll. Therefore you agree that Newman meant The Grassy Knoll, even if he
didn't know what it was called.

John McAdams

Nov 14, 2011, 8:26:20 PM11/14/11
On 14 Nov 2011 18:55:24 -0500, Anthony Marsh
<anthon...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On 11/14/2011 12:21 PM, John McAdams wrote:
>> On 14 Nov 2011 12:04:54 -0500, Anthony Marsh
>> <anthon...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>> So you think the pergola is a mound of ground, a hill?
>>>

>> The Pergola is on a mound of ground, or a hill.
>>

>Oops. So you are admitting that the entire area up there is the grassy
>knoll. Therefore you agree that Newman meant The Grassy Knoll, even if he
>didn't know what it was called.

He said "mall," and then "garden." That fits the pergola. It doesn't
really fit the Stockade Fence.