The "Von Pein/Paine" Connection

David Von Pein

Aug 10, 2010, 12:32:10 PM8/10/10

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1291&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=135#p27560

At Wim Dankbaar's house of CT idiots, "Dealey Joe" said this:

"Do not be fooled by this guy [DVP]. His education is what he
has always kept covered up. Hiding his real identity has thrown
everyone for a loop, his plan exactly.

"According to my findings he is very well educated. One
university he likely either attended or taught maybe both was a Quaker
college, Guilford. Remember he was from the town that Ruth Paine
visited on her trip to pick up Marina -- Richmond, Indiana, a strong
Quaker town.

"Von Pein would only have been a couple years old in '63, but he
had family. Although I can't prove it, I think his family knew Ruth
Paine. He may have set on her lap? Now since he is found out, he has
decided to come out of the closet as far as his picture. We already
knew what he looked like. He thrives on controversy because it keeps
everyone off guard. I suspect he is a disinfo agent."

[End Quote.]

===================================

The above post by "Dealey Joe" is another example of how conspiracy
theorists will, to quote Vincent Bugliosi, "leap from the most
minuscule of discoveries to the grandest of conclusions".

Here's how Dealey Joe came to the grand conclusion that my "family
knew Ruth Paine" (which I guess, if true, must mean my mom and dad
were in cahoots with Mrs. Paine in a plot to frame Oswald in 1963):

In a blog I created in 2009 about Ruth Paine [located at
http://Ruth-Paine.blogspot.com], I discuss a rather strange and
interesting coincidence that occurred in the summer of 1963: Mrs.
Paine visited some friends in my hometown of Richmond, Indiana (Ruth
had also attended a Quaker conference at Earlham College in Richmond
back in 1947, which happened to be the very first "Young Friends"
conference she ever attended).

I remarked in my blog that I thought that was a rather strange
coincidence for a key person in the JFK-assassination saga to have at
least a few ties to my own hometown in eastern Indiana, which is a
pretty small town.

So, apparently from those comments that I made about this "connection"
between myself, my hometown of Richmond, and Ruth Paine, "Dealey Joe"
has leaped to the grand conclusion that my family and Ruth knew each
other. And Joe also has concluded that I attended (or taught at) a
Quaker university too.

Dealey Joe's investigative skills a perfect example of why the
conspiracy community has been having trouble solving the JFK murder --
i.e.: the community is populated with idiots when it comes to the
topic of the assassination of President Kennedy.

Anyway, to keep Dealey Joe's illusion of me alive, I'll be sure to
give Ruth Paine a call tonight. She'll want to know that crackerjack
researchers like Dealey Joe have finally discovered the "Von Pein/
Paine" connection has been unearthed. (Hey, even our names are
similar. Maybe Joe can work that fact into his next theory.)

I also want to remind Ruth to never travel anywhere ever again.
Because if she does, she is bound to stop in a town that has as one of
its residents a 2-year-old boy who will have an interest in the JFK
murder case in the year 2040. And a deep "connection" like that will
be impossible for any LNer to deny.

Bill Kelly

Aug 18, 2010, 10:38:57 AM8/18/10
On Aug 10, 12:32 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://jfkmurdersolved.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1291&st=0&sk=t&...

> At Wim Dankbaar's house of CT idiots, "Dealey Joe" said this:
>
>       "Do not be fooled by this guy [DVP]. His education is what he
> has always kept covered up. Hiding his real identity has thrown
> everyone for a loop, his plan exactly.
>
>       "According to my findings he is very well educated. One
> university he likely either attended or taught maybe both was a Quaker
> college, Guilford. Remember he was from the town that Ruth Paine
> visited on her trip to pick up Marina -- Richmond, Indiana, a strong
> Quaker town.
>
>       "Von Pein would only have been a couple years old in '63, but he
> had family. Although I can't prove it, I think his family knew Ruth
> Paine. He may have set on her lap? Now since he is found out, he has
> decided to come out of the closet as far as his picture. We already
> knew what he looked like. He thrives on controversy because it keeps
> everyone off guard. I suspect he is a disinfo agent."
>
> [End Quote.]
>
> ===================================
>
> The above post by "Dealey Joe" is another example of how conspiracy
> theorists will, to quote Vincent Bugliosi, "leap from the most
> minuscule of discoveries to the grandest of conclusions".
>
> Here's how Dealey Joe came to the grand conclusion that my "family
> knew Ruth Paine" (which I guess, if true, must mean my mom and dad
> were in cahoots with Mrs. Paine in a plot to frame Oswald in 1963):
>
> In a blog I created in 2009 about Ruth Paine [located athttp://Ruth-Paine.blogspot.com], I discuss a rather strange and

Yea, that is some coincidence. Ruth Paine in Richmond, Indiana.

She really got around that summer, driving her Chevy station wagon
with the kids
to the Forbes family island off Massachusetts (where Walter Cronkite
puts in
with his sailboat on occassion), and then visiting Michael's mom in
suburban
Philadelphia - for a month - and her husband Art Young, before heading
south and
visiting friend in Baltimore and sister (who worked for CIA?) in DC,
and then West,
to Ohio where she saw her father in Columbus and brother in Yellow
Springs.

There were two Oswald sightings in Scranton and Philadelphia while she
was there,
and an Oswald sighting in Yellow Springs later on, so it seems that
whereever she
goes, and Oswald impersonator is not far behind.

And then she drives to New Orleans, where she arrives on Septmber 20,
and stays a few
days before she takes Marina and the baby and the Oswald's belongings,
including,
ostensibly the rifle, and drives them to Texas, while Oswald goes to
Mexico City.

Some summer vacation.

Somebody should make a movie out of it (with Chevy Chase?)

BK

David Von Pein

Aug 18, 2010, 10:55:08 PM8/18/10

>>> "Yea, that is some coincidence. Ruth Paine in Richmond, Indiana." <<<

I guess I AM guilty of conspiracy then, eh Bill?

I'll go turn myself in right now.

Baron Wrangle

Aug 19, 2010, 12:34:16 PM8/19/10
> At Wim Dankbaar's house of CT idiots, "Dealey Joe" said this:
>
>       "Do not be fooled by this guy [DVP]. His education is what he
> has always kept covered up. Hiding his real identity has thrown
> everyone for a loop, his plan exactly.

Fooled by David von Pein? That's like being outwrestled by Pee Wee
Herman!

BW

>       "According to my findings he is very well educated. One
> university he likely either attended or taught maybe both was a Quaker
> college, Guilford. Remember he was from the town that Ruth Paine
> visited on her trip to pick up Marina -- Richmond, Indiana, a strong
> Quaker town.
>
>       "Von Pein would only have been a couple years old in '63, but he
> had family. Although I can't prove it, I think his family knew Ruth
> Paine. He may have set on her lap? Now since he is found out, he has
> decided to come out of the closet as far as his picture. We already
> knew what he looked like. He thrives on controversy because it keeps
> everyone off guard. I suspect he is a disinfo agent."
>
> [End Quote.]
>
> ===================================
>
> The above post by "Dealey Joe" is another example of how conspiracy
> theorists will, to quote Vincent Bugliosi, "leap from the most
> minuscule of discoveries to the grandest of conclusions".
>
> Here's how Dealey Joe came to the grand conclusion that my "family
> knew Ruth Paine" (which I guess, if true, must mean my mom and dad
> were in cahoots with Mrs. Paine in a plot to frame Oswald in 1963):
>

> In a blog I created in 2009 about Ruth Paine [located athttp://Ruth-Paine.blogspot.com], I discuss a rather strange and

Bill Kelly

Aug 24, 2010, 9:38:07 PM8/24/10

Hi Dave,

You keep insinuating I'm a Conspiracy Theorists. How many times do I have
to tell you that I dislike 99% of the CTs even more than you do,
especially those who blame Castro, Cuba, the KGB, the Mafia or a renegade
CIA group.

I think that the only thing for sure that was a conspiracy was to kill JFK
before he left Dealey Plaza and to blame Oswald for the murder.

Everything else just happened haphazzardly or conicidently, or whatever
you want to call it.

No, don't turn yourself in yet, unless you know you are guilty, then get
it off your conscience.

Dankoff is certainly more of an idiot than most CTs or LNs, but like
Fetzer, he just can't help it.

That's just the way he is.

As for Ruth Paine's Summer of '63 Road Trip Vacation, I am totally
unfamiliar with her stop in Richmond, Indiana.

You say you looked it up and she was there for a Quaker convention?

I'd like to hear more about it if you could possibly describe it without
mentioning Conspiracy Theorists, but I know that's not possible.

You did review the book by the WHite House Photographer and Carter without
mentioning CTs though, so I know it's possible.

From what I had gathered, Ruth Paine went first to Massachusettes where
she visited the Forbes family Nashau (sp.?) Island, where she stayed with
some of Michael's family.

From there she went south to Philadelphia, where she stayed for a month at
the suburban Philly home of Micahel's mom, Ruth Forbes Paine Young and her
husband, Arthur Young, the inventor of the Bell Helicopter who got Michael
the job at Bell. Ruth had previously wrote a letter to Marina asking her
if she wanted to move in with her in Irving, Texas to have the baby, and
if so, for Marina to write a response to her in care of "Art Young, Paoli,
Pa.," which she must have done since she later picked up Marina and the
baby and their belongings in New Orleans and drove them to Texas while
Oswald went to New Orleans.

From the Young's in Paoli, Pa. (also the home of the Catherwood Foundation
CIA Conduit that financed the Russian Orthodox Church that Marina had the
baby baptized in, and the Cuban Aid Relief anti-Castro Cuban group), Ruth
traveled to DC where she visited her sister, who apparently worked for the
CIA. Then she went on to Ohio to visit her father, the insurance executive
who was also considered for a CIA project, and then to Yellow Springs,
Ohio, home of her brother, a doctor, and Antioch College, where Ruth went
to school and where she was first introduced to the Quaker ideals. It was
an Antioch College affilated associate who accompanied Ruth Paine to
Nicaragua when she was taking an invitory of anti-Contra Americans who
were living there.

So after her visits to the Forbes Island in Mass., the Youngs in Philly,
her CIA sister in DC, father in Columbus and brother in Yellow Springs,
Ohio, she must have then visted your old neighborhood of Richmond, Indiana
to attend the Quaker convention. It would be interesting to know who else
attended this Quaker conference, especially in light of the fact that
Oswald or someone impersonating him attended the Quaker supported rally of
the FPCC/CNVA at Scranton and Rittenhouse Square in Philly and the Casa
d'Amegos hostel in Mexico City, where a Philadelphia student was reported
to have given Oswald a ride on his motorcycle from Sanborns restaurant to
the Cuban embassy where they both wanted to get visas to Cuba.

As others have already pointed out - Jerry Rose in Third/Fourth Decade
Journal and George Michael Evica in A Certain Arrogance - both the
Unitarians and Quakers were used by Allen Dulles and the CIA as extensions
of the CIA networks in foreign countries where they operated and were
entwined with certain aspects of the assassination, especially in regards
to Ruth and Michael Paine, who were both Quakers and Uniatarians.

So the illogical extension that because you are from Richmond, Indiana,
and Ruth Paine vistited there before she picked up Marina, the baby and
the rifle said to have been used to kill the President of the Untied
States, certainly is a coincidence in as far as you are concerned, but not
so much of coincidence if Ruth and Marina coordianted their movements as
it appears they did.

Of course any real independent researcher interested in the truth about
the Kennedy assassination would look into the local aspects of the crime
that they have access to, and learn what that Quaker conference was all
about, and who else attended it, but since you are only interested in
debunking conspiracy theories and mocking those who do search for the
truth, I don't expect you to do any real, worthwhile research at all.

Bill Kelly

David Von Pein

Aug 25, 2010, 12:08:48 PM8/25/10

Bill Kelly,

I was fully prepared to provide you with the exact pages of Ruth
Paine's WC testimony relating to Richmond and her 1947 Quaker
conference, but I've changed my mind now, having read your final
comment in your last post.

Find it yourself. It's not hard. It's right there in her WC testimony.
Anybody can find it -- even a totally-worthless POS researcher like
DVP. Right?

Bud

Aug 25, 2010, 12:09:56 PM8/25/10
On Aug 24, 9:38 pm, Bill Kelly <billkel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I guess I AM guilty of conspiracy then, eh Bill?
>
> > I'll go turn myself in right now.
>
> Hi Dave,
>
> You keep insinuating I'm a Conspiracy Theorists. How many times do I have
> to tell you that I dislike 99% of the CTs even more than you do,
> especially those who blame Castro, Cuba, the KGB, the Mafia or a renegade
> CIA group.
>
> I think that the only thing for sure that was a conspiracy was to kill JFK
> before he left Dealey Plaza and to blame Oswald for the murder.

So you`re a conspiracy theorist. I dislike 100% of these types.

What was it about her sister that made her such an "apparent" CIA
asset?

> father in Columbus and brother in Yellow Springs,
> Ohio, she must have then visted your old neighborhood of Richmond, Indiana
> to attend the Quaker convention. It would be interesting to know who else
> attended this Quaker conference, especially in light of the fact that
> Oswald or someone impersonating him attended the Quaker supported rally of
> the FPCC/CNVA at Scranton and Rittenhouse Square in Philly

Where? These are two different places.

> and the Casa
> d'Amegos hostel in Mexico City, where a Philadelphia student was reported
> to have given Oswald a ride on his motorcycle from Sanborns restaurant to
> the Cuban embassy where they both wanted to get visas to Cuba.
>
> As others have already pointed out - Jerry Rose in Third/Fourth Decade
> Journal and George Michael Evica in A Certain Arrogance - both the
> Unitarians and Quakers were used by Allen Dulles and the CIA as extensions
> of the CIA networks in foreign countries where they operated and were
> entwined with certain aspects of the assassination, especially in regards
> to Ruth and Michael Paine, who were both Quakers and Uniatarians.
>
> So the illogical extension that because you are from Richmond, Indiana,
> and Ruth Paine vistited there before she picked up Marina, the baby and
> the rifle said to have been used to kill the President of the Untied
> States, certainly is a coincidence in as far as you are concerned, but not
> so much of coincidence if Ruth and Marina coordianted their movements as
> it appears they did.
>
> Of course any real independent researcher interested in the truth about
> the Kennedy assassination would look into the local aspects of the crime
> that they have access to, and learn what that Quaker conference was all
> about, and who else attended it, but since you are only interested in
> debunking conspiracy theories and mocking those who do search for the
> truth, I don't expect you to do any real, worthwhile research at all.

If he doesn`t bark up the trees you choose or engage in the snipe
hunt you do, he isn`t doing anything worthwhile, is that it Bill?

> Bill Kelly

Anthony Marsh

Aug 25, 2010, 11:08:58 PM8/25/10
On 8/24/2010 9:38 PM, Bill Kelly wrote:

>> I guess I AM guilty of conspiracy then, eh Bill?
>>
>> I'll go turn myself in right now.
>
> Hi Dave,
>
> You keep insinuating I'm a Conspiracy Theorists. How many times do I have
> to tell you that I dislike 99% of the CTs even more than you do,
> especially those who blame Castro, Cuba, the KGB, the Mafia or a renegade
> CIA group.

So what? Don't deny what you are. Don't pretend to be something that you
aren't. I likewise dislike the kooks and the wackos, but I know they are
on both sides of the debate. What you need to do is call yourself a
Respectable Conspiracy Believer, like Barb. Cooperate with the WC
defenders in the cover-up, but secretly believe that it was a conspiracy.
If you don't want to name the group you think was behind it maybe you can
make up a pal for Oswald and make it a teeny tiny conspiracy of two.

> I think that the only thing for sure that was a conspiracy was to kill JFK
> before he left Dealey Plaza and to blame Oswald for the murder.
>
> Everything else just happened haphazzardly or conicidently, or whatever
> you want to call it.

Ok, so evidence was just accidentally destroyed and tampered with.
The CIA's "the dog ate my homework" excuse.

> No, don't turn yourself in yet, unless you know you are guilty, then get
> it off your conscience.
>
> Dankoff is certainly more of an idiot than most CTs or LNs, but like
> Fetzer, he just can't help it.

Maybe he's just paid to do it.

John Blubaugh

Aug 25, 2010, 11:26:10 PM8/25/10

You have insulted Mr. Van Pain! You have gone up appreciably in my eyes
;-)

JB