Fetzer finally gets what's coming to him

Spence

Oct 16, 2019, 9:59:16 PM10/16/19

David Von Pein

Oct 17, 2019, 9:46:09 PM10/17/19
Excellent news! More power to Mr. Pozner!!

Now we need to convince Ruth Paine to start up her series of defamation
lawsuits against a whole host of silly JFK conspiracy theorists who
continue to say stupid things like this....

"Who can believe these people [Ruth and Michael Paine]? Both of them as
phony as three dollar bills. .... I am really proud of the section on the
Paines in my book." -- James DiEugenio; April 13-14, 2013

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2013/04/dvp-vs-dieugenio-part-87.html

19efppp

Oct 17, 2019, 9:50:20 PM10/17/19
On Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 9:59:16 PM UTC-4, Spence wrote:
> I hope all the parents sue
>

> https://www.foxnews.com/us/sandy-hook-father-awarded-450000-in-defamation-suit-against-university-professor

"Mr. Fetzer has the right to believe that Sandy Hook never happened. He
has the right to express his ignorance," Pozner said. "This award,
however, further illustrates the difference between the right of people
like Mr. Fetzer to be wrong and the right of victims like myself and my
child to be free from defamation, free from harassment and free from the
intentional infliction of terror."

Fetzer has the right to tell the truth, but he still has to pay $450,000;
that's American justice. Of course, Fetzer is a fake and deserves whatever
he gets; that's Karma. Of course, this whole thing is fake and won't cost
Fetzer a dime; that's the way of the Great Satan.

nonuser

Oct 19, 2019, 9:33:25 AM10/19/19
Oh. he is not good.

Ace Kefford

Oct 22, 2019, 10:18:59 PM10/22/19
Most people wouldn't bother. But it is disgusting how the buffs will
accuse ordinary people without any thought that they are real people.
Total fanatics lack any sense of the humanity of others.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 23, 2019, 8:44:50 PM10/23/19
You mean like Lee Harvey Oswald or Buell Frazier?

> Total fanatics lack any sense of the humanity of others.

You mean like Trump or his co-conspirators.

Steven M. Galbraith

Oct 24, 2019, 6:37:32 PM10/24/19
Garrison was the worst at this. And he was a government official, the New
Orleans District Attorney who was accusing all sorts of ordinary people of
horrible crimes. It irritates me greatly when they do this here; but these
are oddballs on the internet and not DAs making claims publicly.

Garrison is, for many of these people, a hero. He is for this
incomprehensible DiEugenio person who is a Garrison defender who believes
Oswald was framed. Even though his hero Garrison said in the Shaw trial
that Oswald was guilty of conspiring to kill JFK.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 26, 2019, 11:14:32 AM10/26/19
On 10/17/2019 9:46 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> Excellent news! More power to Mr. Pozner!!
>
> Now we need to convince Ruth Paine to start up her series of defamation
> lawsuits against a whole host of silly JFK conspiracy theorists who
> continue to say stupid things like this....

So like Trump you want to investigate the investigators because you
can't admit ANY fact.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 26, 2019, 11:14:42 AM10/26/19
On 10/22/2019 10:18 PM, Ace Kefford wrote:
What ordinary people? If hey were just ordinary people we would never
have heard about them before.

Steven M. Galbraith

Oct 26, 2019, 10:03:16 PM10/26/19
Who is we? Us JFK assassination oddballs? The vast, vast majority of the
public has never heard of Ruth Paine. Or any of these other people like
Norman or Scoggins or Calloway.

Go ahead, walk up to a person and ask them who Buell Frazier is.

David Von Pein

Oct 26, 2019, 10:10:13 PM10/26/19
On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 11:14:32 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 10/17/2019 9:46 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> > Excellent news! More power to Mr. Pozner!!
> >
> > Now we need to convince Ruth Paine to start up her series of defamation
> > lawsuits against a whole host of silly JFK conspiracy theorists who
> > continue to say stupid things like this....
> >

> So like Trump you want to investigate the investigators because you
> can't admit ANY fact.

And what "Fact" concerning Ruth Hyde Paine are you referring to that
should lead me down the "Ruth Conspired To Kill JFK And To Frame LHO For
That Murder" path?

Bud

Oct 26, 2019, 10:10:31 PM10/26/19
On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 11:14:32 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 10/17/2019 9:46 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> > Excellent news! More power to Mr. Pozner!!
> >
> > Now we need to convince Ruth Paine to start up her series of defamation
> > lawsuits against a whole host of silly JFK conspiracy theorists who
> > continue to say stupid things like this....
> >

> So like Trump you want to investigate the investigators because you
> can't admit ANY fact.

The fact is that the ideas of conspiracy advocates don`t play well in
court.

Mark

Oct 27, 2019, 4:14:27 PM10/27/19
Bonnie Ray Williams, James Jarman, Harold Norman, J.D. Tippit (and
numerous other cops), Cecil McWatters, William Whaley, Ruth Paine, Michael
Paine, William Greer, Clay Shaw, Abraham Zapruder, Charles Hester,
Beatrice Hester.

Among others. Mark

19efppp

Oct 27, 2019, 4:15:49 PM10/27/19
Don't be silly! He means ordinary people like William Greer, John
Connally, railroad detectives, Dallas cops, Roy Truly, James Jarman,
Harold Norman, Buell Wesley Frazier, Lyndon Baines Johnson, GHW Bush,
Linnie Mae Randle, Hillary Clinton, Raphael Cruz, Earl Rose, Jack Ruby,
Bender The Robot, Billy Lovelady, James Altgens, Charles Brehm, William
Scoggins, Lee Harvey Oswald, Ruth Paine, Abraham Zapruder, Rip Robertson,
James Jesus Angleton, Gayle & Bill Newman, Bill Shelley, Danny Arce, Helen
Markham, Domingo Benavides, TF Bowley, the professor and Mary Anne, and
the rest. You know, ordinary people.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 27, 2019, 7:46:20 PM10/27/19
On 10/26/2019 10:03 PM, Steven M. Galbraith wrote:
> On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 11:14:42 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:

>>> Most people wouldn't bother. But it is disgusting how the buffs will
>>> accuse ordinary people without any thought that they are real people.
>>> Total fanatics lack any sense of the humanity of others.
>>>

>> What ordinary people? If hey were just ordinary people we would never
>> have heard about them before.
>
> Who is we? Us JFK assassination oddballs? The vast, vast majority of the

We is everybody who has ever heard anything about this case. Both sides.

> public has never heard of Ruth Paine. Or any of these other people like
> Norman or Scoggins or Calloway.

And maybe MOST people have never heard of Clay Shaw.

> Go ahead, walk up to a person and ask them who Buell Frazier is.

Silly. Half the people have never heard of JFK. Very few people have heard
of Richard Helms. That is the point of a cover-up, to keep the public
ignorant of our history.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 27, 2019, 7:46:34 PM10/27/19
On 10/26/2019 10:10 PM, Bud wrote:
> On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 11:14:32 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
>> On 10/17/2019 9:46 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
>>> Excellent news! More power to Mr. Pozner!!
>>>
>>> Now we need to convince Ruth Paine to start up her series of defamation
>>> lawsuits against a whole host of silly JFK conspiracy theorists who
>>> continue to say stupid things like this....
>>>

>> So like Trump you want to investigate the investigators because you
>> can't admit ANY fact.
>
> The fact is that the ideas of conspiracy advocates don`t play well in
> court.

Silly. Conspiracies are prosecuted every day in court.

Bud

Oct 27, 2019, 11:35:31 PM10/27/19
On Sunday, October 27, 2019 at 7:46:34 PM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 10/26/2019 10:10 PM, Bud wrote:

> >> So like Trump you want to investigate the investigators because you
> >> can't admit ANY fact.
> >
> > The fact is that the ideas of conspiracy advocates don`t play well in
> > court.
>
> Silly. Conspiracies are prosecuted every day in court.

Just the real ones.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 28, 2019, 10:50:55 AM10/28/19
They were not ordinary people. The were important witnesses.
You should be ashamed of calling Tippit an ordinary person.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 28, 2019, 10:51:07 AM10/28/19
Yeah and he left out John Fitzgerald Kennedy. One kook had a theory that
he faked his assassination!

19efppp

Oct 28, 2019, 8:09:00 PM10/28/19
Yes! He is now Jimmy Carter, if I've got the theory right. It turns out
that it was more politically acceptable for him as a catholic to fake his
own death than to get a divorce. Maybe someday he'll make another comeback
as Beto O'Rourke.

Steven M. Galbraith

Oct 28, 2019, 8:11:36 PM10/28/19
Markham? Brennan? Norman? Scoggins?

Waitress, steam fitter, warehouse worker, bus driver...

There's a long long list of ordinary people who woke up that morning and
got caught up in a terrible event.

None were conspirators, none were willing to kill the president, none were
willing to essentially commit treason.

But all we get every day from some - not you - conspiracy people is
attacks and smearing of them. It's just not fair.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 28, 2019, 8:14:35 PM10/28/19
On 10/27/2019 11:35 PM, Bud wrote:
> On Sunday, October 27, 2019 at 7:46:34 PM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:

>>> The fact is that the ideas of conspiracy advocates don`t play well in
>>> court.
>>
>> Silly. Conspiracies are prosecuted every day in court.
>
> Just the real ones.

You didn't specify FAKE conspiracies.
Don't be a Trumpie.